Reviews of Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club 4 stars

Coolshannagh, Monaghan, Ireland

#7 of 10 hotels in Monaghan

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Consistently good

I have stayed at your hotel three times now. The experience is consistently good. Quiet room, comfortable lobby for a chat of an evening, and an excellent cooked breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Comfortable and pleasant stay in lovely hotel

We liked the big comfortable bed as a comfortable bed is our top priority. Added to that, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a good sized TV and WiFi. The food and staff were good, the decor was pleasing, and the pool area was very adequate. Breakfast had good variety and cooked food was nicely presented.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Cold damp room.

Room very poor. Very cold with no heating facility. Poor decor and smelled of damp. Walk in shower flooded after a few minutes as drain restricted. Room 203. Only there 1 night so not worth complaining.

Bar and food good.

It was ok

The heating in the room was not on, so the room was very cold on arrival. The hotel staff sent us up a plug in heater which was good of them. We stayed in an older part of the hotel so the heating wasn't on in the corridors either. The service in the hotel bar was very bad, very slow service and at times there was no one behind the bar to serve the customers.

The size of the room was good and the bathroom facilities were good. The bar food and breakfast was ok.

Unfriendly staff

apart from Geraldine on the reception who was friendly and good at information giving . We found the staff to be very unfriendly .

THE breakfast was good but had to put toast through the machine 3 times to brown it.

Staff were pleasant efficient and nothing was a problem to...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I don't believe anything could have been better and the staff are a credit to the hotel and it is worthy of the four stars . Perhaps some people would have expected to have had complimentary bottles of water in the rooms or bathrobes and slippers. I was happy with what was there.

Staff were pleasant efficient and nothing was a problem to ensure everything was to your satisfaction . I could not find anything wrong with anything about our stay from check in to checkout. I mentioned the heating was not working and we were moved to another room this is what I call caring for your guests overall a short stay but would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to have an enjoyable break . It was a pleasure to see the vintage cars all parked around the hotel

Business trip to four seasons monaghan
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There was a tournament on while I stayes, I was there for business. The darts tournament led to drunken people running uo and down halls, screaming and fighting until 2.30 am. Room is extremely basic, hotel itself is very nice but outdated. Decor feels tired, drab.

Staff were excellent. Food was good. Landscaping outside was beautiful.

Beautifully designed, cleaning and reception staff left a lot to be desired

When getting our bags from the overhead storage my partner found a dirty nappy (note this was not a family room) which had been evidently missed in the cleaning. I wonder how long it had left up there. When I expressed my dissatissfaction I was merely told they would look into it and only when I pressed the issue was I given an apology. From a four star hotel with a reputation such as there's I felt that this was not taken seriously and left uncomfortable for even bringing up the issue.

The reception area was beautiful and the food was amazing

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS AND ENHANCED OUR

NOTHING TO DISLIKE

WE WERE CELEBRATING OUR 48TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND DECIDED TO USE THE FOUR SEASONS FOR THE WEEKEND . THIS HOTEL IS A HIDDEN GEM, ANYTHING YOU COULD WISH FOR IN A HOTEL PLUS LEISURE AND SPA FACILITIES. I WILL BE TELLING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Good solid hotel definitely worth it if you can get a deal it won't disappoint.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Some of the furnishings were on the old side. Sauna was off for our stay.

Leisure facilities and good size and quality room and on suite. Helpful staff, good value and quality evening meal

Recent business stay

Leaky shower head in bathroom, seriously noisy and causing quite a leak. Outside of room quite noisy in very early morning. Breakfast only adequate.

Receptionist very good. Bar staff very good. Breakfast and staff jusy okay. Have had better breakfast experiences. Overall review of hotel would be 7/10. Some facilities very old and outdated, including the "noisy leaky" tap! However , you can see the hotel is trying to modernise it just has a bit to go yet!

Overall good apart from check-in experience!

See above!

Twin room was booked, but twice we were sent to double room. Had to wait 30 mins for twin room. We had to return to reception 4 times in all (quite a walk) before we could access room, as keys didn't work. They ran out of croissants by 9.30, so had none for breakfast. Staff were friendly!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

this hotel offers great value for money , its clean...

this hotel offers great value for money , its clean comfortable and has a very good gym with friendly and very helpful staff (in the Gym.) the bottom line would i recommend it, yes if you get it for a good rate.

Easy to find, plenty of parking, facilities good.

A large venue which could host weddings & similar events. Not really a problem, but worth being aware to ask when booking - especially if you're looking for a quiet time ;-)

Modern hotel. Excellent food in restaurant. Band playing in the bar. Pool/Sauna suite.

Wouldn’t stay again
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The property charged extra than was booked as I am genius member when asked I was told it was the price on the day, have mailed booking.com regarding this. Service wasn’t great, some staff not friendly and food was just ok.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Nice hotels but cleanliness needs to be double checked!

Lots of long hairs on duvet cover and not cleaned behind bathroom door,more hairs there. Room was pretty cold.

Coffee was very good. Staff friendly. Location very good.

The prices of the kids menu items is ridiculous.

The prices of the kids menu items is ridiculous. I got baby bowl of soup and potatoes and was charged EUR8.50!!! When we moved on to the next hotel it was only EUR2.00! Also kids goujons and chips were EUR8.50....this is one thing that would put me off staying here again as a family.

Not overwhelmed .

No complimentary bottle of water in room for guests which was surprising for a hotel of this calibre. Room felt very corporate with no frills. Did not like shared bottles of shower gel and soap. Individual toiletries are more hygienic.

Excellent location .

My review

More cooked food at breakfast, no vegeterian option and it was lukewarm.

The hotel was lovely, rooms very clean. The staff were very pleasant and attentive on reception

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Relaxing

I can’t really think of anything. There wasn’t a bath but a large shower which was fine for me but maybe some people wouldn’t be happy

The staff were friendly and check in and out very efficient. The beds were super comfortable, as were the pillows.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, the food in the...

I really couldn't fault anything!

The staff were really friendly and helpful, the food in the bar was really good and reasonably priced. The breakfast was also really good!

Keep dining area separate after 6

Bar food served till 9 with no place to relax and have a drink also not clean. Shower basin slippery extremelu dangerous and leaking which meant water was on the floor when getting out.

Ok but probably won't stay again breakfast wasn't great and not much to choose from
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The basics room no mirror at dressing table and not the usual bathroom extra you get from other hotel. The room was supposed to be a double comfortbut was to basic to be.

The reception staff were lovely

lovely place to stay top class service and lovely and decorated will defo be back
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

dirty towel with make up and tan was in with the clean towels in the bathroom and was stayin on first floor across from where weddings are held so could hear music not a problem for me but could have been for others

the room was lovely and decorated lovely flat screen tele plenty channels..... room was cleaned every day and everything was topped up... all staff was very friendly and helpful always good service weather it be in the bar or restaurant and short walk in monaghan town centre

It was relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable with a very pleasant atmosphere.

nothing just very sorry that my stay was too short

hotel was in a convenient location near the main roads and the town . excellent fascilities a lovely leisure centre. Restaurant was excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable modern very clean and luxurious

Food very good.

Curtains In bedroom didn't meet. Woke up early with sunlight. No air conditioning. Items from previous guest in press

Food very good. Nice decor

Hotel clean & comfortable,food was excellent & staff friendly & good service

Location of room - too near to Wedding function when you were not a guest at the Wedding

We ate in the bar on the evening we arrived the food was excellent & early bird good value! Breakfast was again excellent, service was so good also! The only negative side was that we were in a room near Wedding music which didn’t finish until 2.10am There was no ironing board in our room Beds were comfortable

Nice friendly staff very helpful as I got a puncture in my...

Rushed at breakfast asked to hurry up as she was finishing up at 9.10am even though they serve until 10-30am

Nice friendly staff very helpful as I got a puncture in my Jeep

I Would defiantly stay again i just wouldn't go into the bar.

after arriving we checked in left our bags in the room and went to get a bite to eat before the wedding reception. we sat for 15 minutes waiting on someone to take our order when we were sat right beside the till this is after having to get up and get our own menus in the first place. after about 15 minutes i got up and asked 2 ladies standing talking beside the till if we could order some sandwiches to which i was told " sit down and ill take it in a minute" we counted the people in the bar area and there was only 6 customers 4 at one table and 2 at another. Im not one to complain but i just found it plane rude to be left sitting while two women gossiped at the till in front of us Older women mind you not even young girls which i would expect it from young girls. There was 3 members of staff on the floor that i could see. After food we went back to the room to get phones and what ever else we needed before we were to leave and when i pulled out the draw to the hair dryer there was an open pack of jellys babies spilled into the draw. Im no cleaner but im sure its not hard to open a draw and check it.

Our stay was great for the most we stayed for 1 night while attending a wedding in a different venue. The beds were so comfy and the room wasn't like a heated box. The Shower was amazing and the bathroom over all was very clean. The Staff at the front of house were some of the nicest people i had encountered at a hotel reception.

Required a hotel room at short notice and it came up trumps.

Breakfast was excellent. Bed was very comfortable. Music in the lounge, on the night we were there, which was very enjoyable. Bar food was very good. Disabled parking was very close to reception and viewing other parking areas from bedroom window there was plenty disabled bays available.

Excellent staff.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful especially Laura on reception and David in the bar. All the young staff were attentive and helpful. The food was excellent being hot and tasty. The only disappointing thing was the fire/security door banging at night and in the morning. It had a spring on it but I am sure it was broken as I tried it myself several times and the door did not close slowly but banged shut. Bang, bang, bang. There was no extra pillow in the room and while I know we could have asked for one it stated on the in room card that an extra pillow is provided. That said we enjoyed our stay and the two weddings in the hotel on consecutive nights did not really disrupt our stay except for that banging door beside room 203. Please have that looked at.

So close but just doesn't feel luxurious.

The changing facilities at the the spa pool area need updating badly. Not enough tables outside. Breakfast was not explained properly so you were unsure os the system. My breakfast was supposed to be served with wheaten bread but we got regular toast.

The lady at reception was extremely pleasant and helpful. Helping my sister to book a last minute treatment in the spa. The food in the bar area was lovely.

6.0
    Disappointed over charged and would not recommend to any of my family or friends.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room was very disappointing with damp patches on the ceiling and electrical work had been carried but plastering around the hair dryer point had not been carried out. Drain from shower was very slow to drain away as was the hand basin. All in all a vastly over priced for the standard.

Self service Breakfast was Luke warm served on cold plates. Lots of staff on duty but didn't seem to be doing much and I think could be better utilized taking breakfast order and serving hot food to the guests.

Very pleased with our stay.

Understaffed in the bar in our second night stay. 40 minutes there before our order was taken. But very good when it did.

Accommodation and food top class. Staff very nice.

A beautiful hotel

The whole place was excellent from the staff to the surroundings.The room I stayed in was very spacious plenty of extra blankets and pillows if needed it was a great hotel

Reasonably clean.

Very old fashioned interior. Good bit of walking to rooms as it seems hotel has had few extensions- there is a luggage trolley locked to walk near reception. Staff could see us lugging bags n boxes n didn't offer to help. Could hear everything which was been said in rooms as we walked corridors. Rooms could do with some sound proofing. Quarter roll of toilet paper provided and pump for hand-soap didn't work.

Reasonably clean. Plenty of free parking.

A pleasant surprise

We stayed here for a wedding. Great location and it is a lovely setting. The hotel is very clean. The staff were extremely helpful as I lost my bank card in the restaurant and they found it for me. We will definitely be back.

Superb. Will try and do a break with the hotel again
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I came to breakfast at about 10.15 and the scrambled eggs had been sitting a while. Not an easy thing to get right all the time.

The staff were so friendly, dealt with This and she was just wonderful, a staff member to be treasured. Everyone was helpful, pleasant and good at their job.

the location was good the food was execlent leisure centre...

the location was good the food was execlent leisure centre very good was able to drive into town and shop went for a drive lovely scenry and rivers parklands would go back again as i was never in monaghan before it was a plasure to try new areas

staff fantastic, food wonderful,room very clean but room not comfortable

fans in the room

It was a very warm day and there were no fans left so that we could make the room more comfortable. There was a wedding on and we had to listen to children running up and down the corridor until 11.45pm. Then at 3am we had to listen to the adults making their way back to their room

Good value for money for travelers passing through
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The restaurant seemed a bit understaffed on a Friday night. Everyone was nice and accomodating but best be prepared for a bit of a wait.

Good for families or larger parties if you have business in the area - Armagh area was definitely more pricey. Generously sized rooms and bathrooms in good conditions. Decor not the newest, but still ok.

Very disappointing stay. Will definitely not go back.

Sloppy housekeeping: there was no remote for the television and when one arrived the TV still didn't work. Eventually, staff managed to switch the TV on, by which time we'd missed 20 minutes of a programme we'd been looking forward to. The lamp on the desk was malfunctioning ( and staff were unable to get that working at all ) so I was unable to use the desk in the early morning. No two-pin socket for an electric razor in the bathroom and the adaptor provided did not work . We asked for a quiet room but were given one facing a roundabout when other quieter rooms seemed to be available.

The food was good.

I got value for money personally, so it was worth what I...

Not really 4 star to my mind. The pool area is scruffy, overall it seems a bit run down and staff don't seem to be very motivated

I got value for money personally, so it was worth what I paid,

Perfect stay!

Attended a wedding reception and the day was just perfect. Staff were attentive/professional and food was superb. Room facilities were great and bed was super comfortable. Could not fault our stay and would highly recommend.

Really enjoyed it, thought was closer 2 town but would stay again

At breakfast toast should be served with tea or coffee, constant que at toaster, some staff didn't look happy, although some very helpful an pleasant.

Excellent clean room,bed,bathroom, all hotel very clean and beautifully decorated.

Very comfortable room, friendly staff but the bar food was a big no no

The bar food wasn't very nice, I asked for chicken wings and they came with a really hot spicy sauce, so I asked for another batch with sweet chili sauce instead. I got back the the chicken wings I'd ordered first but they were completely overdone and very unpleasant to eat. The main course was chicken goujons and they weren't cooked properly, I discovered that two of them were pink and raw and when I mentioned it to the staff they were all apologies but I got no discount when it came to paying the bill.

The bed was the comfiest I have ever slept in and the room was very clean, the breakfast was really good and plenty of choice. The cleaning staff were very obliging and friendly, all staff I came into contact with were very nice. The location of the hotel to the town centre was ideal, €5 for a taxi if you didn't feel like walking. I attended a wedding there and found a great local hair dressers called DG Hair Design, the staff there were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you and did a fab job.

Great Hotel Great Location

The Staff were excellent and very helpful and knowledgeable and the Hotel is perfectly load as a stop off on a longer trip. I actually ended up on the Bridal suite as the hotel was busy at no extra charge which was great!

Look no further if requiring a first class hotel and service in Monaghan.

No issus

We arrived late and thanks to the two wonderful staff on the night shift who simply were very helpful in all areas above the normal and staff also helpful next day before we left. This is first class service at a reasonable price in a beautiful part of the country

Fab Fab Fab

Everything was excellent..That good my self and my friend will be back on the 15th June Friday for an overnight stay..Hope we get the same star treatment ...She really needs the pick me up night away...

Good value for money B&B for 99 euros but very mediocre room.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Ate at the bar - slow to bring us the menus, had to ask, even though it wasn't busy - twice had to bring my glass back (g&t) because it had lipstick on it. When I finished the drink there was a rim high on the glass as if it had just been wiped around the edge with a tea towel - pretty basic. At breakfast I went to get a scone as they were right beside the hot breakfasts - I was nearly assaulted and told I had to pay for them. Might be worthwhile including them in the breakfast as they are very Irish and would be appreciated.

Staff at reception helpful - got me a list of hairdresssers in monaghan and called them

I would stay here again if visiting Monaghan.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Numerous Burn marks on bedroom carpet probably from a previous guests straightners. No fridge in room. Iron and ironing board borrowed from reception in a very poor state of repair. Wouldnt have wanted to be ironing a white shirt with it!

Lovely Staff, easy check in, clean room and bathroom. Well placed plug points for charging phones,plentiful breakfast. Promptly delivered an iron and ironing board to room. This is a lovely hotel.

A reasonably priced and comfortable stopover following a night's dancing

Breakfast was nice but with a little more choice and individual sauce sachets it would have greater appeal.

Short taxi ride from centre of town. Live music in the bar on Sunday evening from 8.00 pm, until 10.30 was really good and the craic was flowing.

Totally not a spa and overall not worth the 140. And 170 we paid.

Small room. No products. Hair body wash in one bottle only no creams razor nothing. No bath tub 170.00 a night for that? Really? Booking.com is a rip off we booked our room then the price dropped 50.00. The spa facility was more like a rec center for families. The gym was fine.

Trisha great front desk.

Would not recommend and would definitely not stay again. The best part about our stay was leaving.

The staff were so incredibly rude, I know this is a family run business but absolutely no need for the unwelcoming attitudes and smirks and eye rolls. Felt incredibly uncomfortable for my whole stay. Very unprofessional staff.

The food was average, location was close to where we needed to be so that was a plus

All good

The staff were lovely especially David the young barman who was really good and chatty and knew his Gin! Also the morning staff serving breakfast were very attentive and friendly 👍🏽

Room v basic.

Room v basic . Two lamps not working, hand soap pump not working or shower gel pump. Toilet roll under toilet. No ironing board etc. just a curtain no blinds of any sort.

Room v basic.

It was a comfortable night's stay and staff are friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was mediocre, property is a little tired and there was no iron or trouser press. Room was comfortable, bathroom recently renovated and was good, but the hotel decor looks tired, with cobwebs

Good car parking, friendly & helpful staff, generally clean bedroom, good bathroom.

Enjoyable for a short stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

lack of chlorine in the pool, but otherwise great facilities. Had a ground floor room which didn't have a good view but great big curtains helped that. If there is a wedding on, expect a lot of noise on into the early morning.

Dinner in the restaurant was amazing! Excellent breakfast service! Monaghan is lovely, some really quaint places to shop. If you choose not to have your room serviced, they still leave clean towels outside your room which is appreciated. Loved the hot tub and steam room!

Unwelcoming, unfriendly, extremely disappointed.

Unwelcoming, unfriendly, service was slow and dismissive, guests were made to feel unwelcome and an inconvenience. Requests for items in the room were treated as a pain. It's the most unwelcome I've ever felt in Ireland - it was embarrassing. Complaints were just treated with a dismissive "well, that's your opinion". Was rushed out of breakfast one morning, despite others not being moved, and we were with the bride's grandmother. Awful.

A couple of staff were friendly. That's it.

Unwelcoming, unfriendly, guests are an inconvenience. Avoid.

The hospitality in this hotel for guests was almost non-existent. It felt like all that mattered was the wedding(s)/functions and the guests staying the night were an inconvenience to the place. We were spoken to abruptly on many occasions and made to feel most unwelcome. Our room was more dated than others. The Hairdryer was fixed to wall and virtually impossible to use near the mirror. When I asked if there was an alternative hairdryer as I was struggling with a bad hand to use it, I just got a dismissive, unfriendly no. I was almost refused more hangers, when we had a large hanging area but just a handful of hangers. We practically had to beg for more toilet roll, as the toilet roll was cheap and small. There were no extras in the room, no pen and paper, no face cloths, no additional toiletries. The sockets didn't work if the lights weren't on, so you couldn't charge your phone overnight and the lights were difficult to use by the bedside. There was no safe in the room. For a four-star hotel it was terrible service and just so unwelcoming and unfriendly, I felt embarrassed on behalf of anyone who didn't know Ireland if they stayed in this hotel.

A couple of the staff were friendly.

Rooms were comfy cosy and clean.

The service in the bar was slow in the evening. We sat at the bar to get a drink and several staff passed us without acknowledgement. I understand that they were busy but if we were at least acknowledged it would have been fine. A male barman eventually served us.

Rooms were comfy cosy and clean. Great shower. Food in the bar was really nice.

Poor experience for the price.

The room was obviously beside a nightclub and the music was constant from 10pm to 1pm then the noise of kids running up and down the halls all night (who were obviously guests at a wedding) made it a most uncomfortable stay. The breakfast the following morning was mediocre at best with the some of the staff quite short and unhelpful.

Check in staff were friendly and room was clean, that's about it.

Old school and strange setup but great if you want to arrive and jive country style

It was a very strange and dated location- when you hear the four seasons and 4 star this was not at all what I expected. It was very country and a bit ‘arrive and jive’ which I am sure some people love but most definitely not for us.

Nice gin and tonic, great location. Decor in our room was very nice to be fair. Lovely chairs and wallpaper and the shower was really great which is important.

Another lovely break at Four Seasons

Nothing it was first class

This is my 2nd stay at Four Seasons love this hotel my son is having his wedding reception there in August looking forward to another great stay.

Comfortable but not our best hotel experience
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Our experience in the hotel restaurant wasn't great. It took a long time to receive our drinks, 15 mins at least. Couples that arrived after my partner and I were served their drinks first so that was a little frustrating, we had booked a table too. Staff lacked much welcome or positivity. A very flat experience, food was ok.

The room was modern, clean and the bed was super comfy. I had a great nights sleep!

It was a very comfortable stay with staff who are approachable and down to earth.

No snacks at the bar. Saturday nights should probably have some music available for residents staying over so they don't have to leave the hotel for entertainment!

Modern bedrooms

bed was very comfortable, shower was very good.

salmon and eggs for breakfast but served on top of the toast meant the toast just turned into super soggy bread :( but that was the only bad bit.

bed was very comfortable, shower was very good. Staff all very friendly lovely modern hotel will be back.

Disappointing due to lack of entertainment,the main reason we chose to stay here.

Over all I was really disappointed in our stay for st.patricks night. I was promised on the phone before choosing the four seasons that there would be entertainment on right through the night for st.Patrick's celebrations and this was not the case. My boyfriend and I therefore had to leave to go into the city centre which was not ideal whatsoever as we had planned to stay in the hotel as we were told we'd have the entertainment there. I would not be recommending the hotel to any of my friends unless we were to receive a complimenty night due to this false promise.

The food was beautiful

Disaster

Very noisy at night. Had to change rooms. No hot water in the morning.stayed here years ago + it was lovely. So booked for our 22nd wed annversary. Disappointed to say the least.

Liked the pool.

Great hotel

Excellent location it was great value for money very comfortable beautiful food and amazing staff couldn't help enough breakfast was the best I've had anywhere in years very quiet family feel hotel home from home outstanding *****

Basic rooms, out of date changing rooms, poor baby facilities, the manager Orla is a joke.

It would be hard to sum this up in a small amount of words. Reception and leisure club staff were dog ignorant. Advised the hotel twice I would travelling with a young baby and requested a ground floor. Was given a room about 5 mins walk from reception, no bath so no washing facilities for my baby. They left a travel cot in the room with no mattress so the baby would have been on a hard board, only solution was to put a single quilt in the cot.

There was very little about my stay that I could say I liked. About the only positive I could pull from the whole thing was the fact that there was no charge for any food for my baby. Some of the younger waitresses were very friendly also.

Frostbit

The hotel its self was very very cold. My partner and the guests we were along with was very very sore due to the coldness of the hotel. We had to leave the reception of the wedding to go back to the room to heat up. But the room was very cold also. We phoned reception to ask about turning the heat on and they just said your radiator wasn't turned on. I checked this and it was turned on full but still little heat was coming from it.

The property was very nice and a good location for the wedding we attended.

Very sad trip but the hotell was excelent.

No negative experience.

Very relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff & great food. Unfortunately our trip was to visit a terminally ill friend and we didn’t have time to utilise the leisure facilities.

Exactly what I expected.

I should've complained about a persistence noise in the bedroom (316) throughout the night. It was like someone treading on squeaky floor boards all night long. It was loud enough to keep us awake.

Exactly what I expected. I can't fault staff, food or facilities.

More like a 3star

Room was cold in day time , snowing outside and we were told heating would come on later. WiFi came and went in the bedroom. I would expect nice toiletries in a 4 star but got a bottle of body/hair wash only. More a 3star.

Comfortable beds