Reviews of Herbert Park Hotel 4 stars

#30 of 149 hotels in Dublin

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Massively disappointing
    • Executive King Room

This place is massively over-priced. Value for money is rubbish. It's shabby, we had scaffolding covering our windows and the shower head sprayed everywhere, so the bathroom floor was soaked every time. The staff made no effort to help with our bags, parking cost extra and so did breakfast. Overall, the worst value for money on our entire trip. I would recommend this hotel to no one.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Our stay was excellent despite the generators.

Being placed next or near those loud generators. I would love if the room was not under or beside generators (for kitchen or heating), it/they were exceptionally loud. The fact that there was a storm outside made a difference as the wind dulled the loudness of those generators. That for us was the disappointing aspect of our stay. I was shocked at the price of a glass of vine €9.10 That is mighty extravagant/over priced, when I only pay €4.50 for those small bottles in our local. Perhaps €6 or €6.50 but NOT €9.10 The bar staff were also exceptionally nice and helpful. Overall the staff get a 10/10.

I loved its closeness to the RDS and the price charged. I would most definitely stay again. The reception staff were excellent.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I enjoyed my stay and the staffs were extremely friendly.

As I have already said, I don't like the extra charges for the car park. Aside from this charges, I have nothing else to complain about, because the hotel is absolutely spotless in terms of tidiness.

I like the fact that the room is extremely clean and the location is one of the best in Dublin. Although, I am not too pleased with the car park charges, because it seems to me as a ripoff and inconsiderable charges for guests that checked in with car from the airport. However, the extra charges for the car park wouldn't stopped me from using the hotel again. In general, the hotel is truly a 4 star category! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It was ruined by the (lack of) attitude by the supervisor to rectify a genuine human error on the bk

Attitude of supervisor when there was a wiry on my booking. Unhelpful to put it mildly. Did not like the E12 overnight booking having paid E270 fo accomadation and E9 for a glass of house wine.

Comfortable room and bed.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at the hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

Having to pay for the car park on top of the price for the room for two nights. Expensive breakfast at $21.50 euros each.

Very helpful staff, great breakfast, lovely room and other hotel foyer areas. Great location close to Dublin city centre, a nice walk. Very close to restaurants, bars, coffee shops and other facilities in Ballsbridge.

Fab and we will be back

I have stayed here several times i like the location and service and also the secure underground parking is an important factor to me . It was an added bonus that we got an upgrade on our room on arrival

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great location and lovely staff!

The pillows and bed could have been comfier and the underground car park was a bit smelly.

Receptionist Janos was very friendly and helpful! Jacuzzi bath in room was really nice for relaxing after a long day walking and the hotel was right beside the RDS for the event I was visiting. Our bed was huge and room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Nice to stay except for the manegement
    • Executive King Room

Asistant manager of the hotel behavior is very rude. We have traveled more than 20 countries and stayed more than 75 hotels and we haven’t seen such a behavior to the customer before.

Location is good, lot’s of dinner locations around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Under accommodating staff

During the night there was a fire alarm that went off So we had to get up in the middle of the night, our night of ‘comfort’ turned out to be quite the opposite. Couldn’t sleep after we went back up to bed Breakfast €21.50 each??? For some sloppy eggs and undercooked bacon? Ridiculous When we asked about issue with the fire alarm, the receptionist done absolutely nothing to try and smooth things over when he could see I was clearly irritated Wouldn’t recommend and certainly won’t be back!

Lovely hotel and located brilliantly. So I can not fault that. This was an issue in the night which I will continue with

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Amazing hotel and awesome staff.
    • Standard Single Room

Nothing, at least everything for me was perfect.

Amazing hotel and awesome staff. There was a false fire alarm during the night due to a problem in a new sensor. Is just anecdotic, and that kind of things happens, the best thing is who Mr.Andrius, the Night Manager, and the General Manager solved all the problem. Bravo.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Location and ambiance
    • Standard Single Room

I thought for price for a sungle room breakfast should have been included. In my room no coffee or tea making facilities. I was informed about that and advised I could use room service.

Location and ambiance

Herbert park

The location was perfect, the rate was fine for Dublin,the check in and out was great. The bar was very well stocked and the mini bars in the room were a nice extra. I would stay here again.

It was extremely stressful. I was on business and neede a night's sleep.

I could only sleep for 2 hours because there was a very loud noise outside my room . I was told the noise would go off at 11 pm. AT 12.10 am I told reception it was still on. They said they would try to turn it off or move me to another room. Subsequently they told me they could not turn it off because it was to do with the extention being built to the hotel,and, they could not move me to another room because they were full. I have written to the management looking For a refund. I paid €355 excluding breakfast. I have not heard from them yet.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Comfortable and secure.

The mattress protector being very stained and disgusting. But was attended to straight away when I alerted staff. Not being warned about hammering to take place late one afternoon in room above me. One morning after power failure x2 times, I turned the taps on and also when flushing the toilet dark brown water needed flushing for about five minutes.

The room was quiet. Appreciated having a window that looked out on trees. Good attention to general cleaning. Staff helpful. Breakfast staff friendly and professional. Felt safe.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Enjoyable stay excellent breakfast
    • Standard Triple Room

The room had a noisy air con unit by it but they were more than helpful and got it fixed and gave us free breakfast throughout our stay

Excellent lounge area , a bit expensive for a pot of tea but made up for it with the surroundings and comfort

Good experience bed v comfortable and box of chocolates nice...

Overall hotel experience was good but the parking rate of €60 was extortionate rate . We have stayed at Intercontinental a 5* Hotel close by on a number of occasions and parking for hotel guests €18 ! Really don’t understand huge price difference. Think we should get a refund on this . This would influence whether I would stay at hotel again as the overall cost difference between 4*&5* is negligible . Carol N.I

Good experience bed v comfortable and box of chocolates nice touch .

A very relaxing weekend at the hotel .The people are so friendly with no ulterior motives friendly a

Everything was good

The staff were so helpful nothing was any problem.The Nespresso Coffee machine was well stocked with refills.Taxis were available if requested, a very professional run establishment.

Exceptionally clean and comfortable hotel

There are no sockets next to the bed although a charging dock was provided on the dresser.

Room was very clean, large and comfortable. Staff were helpful, friendly and delivered an iron to the room promptly on request. The air conditioning in the room worked great and there was a nespresso machine which was a nice touch. There is also a dock on the dresser for charging via usb port which is handy.

What would have been a delightful stay was spoilt by noisy room and reluctance of staff to admit it.

Room 233!! This room overlooks a flat roof with the hotel air conditioning on it. Impossible to sleep with the windows open. Discomfort made worse by banging noise every 20 seconds or so. Staff claimed that banging was the refurbishment and would stop at 1730 and that ac would go off at 2030ish. Needless to say it didn't. Eventually persuaded staff to change rooms. Result - blissful second night. In summary room 233 should not be let until ac noise is sorted out

A lovely modern hotel, great breakfast, very good facilities

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Highly recommended business stay hotel in Ballsbridge

No isses.

After staying in other comparable hotels in the area, finally a comfortable room noiseless, working wifi and sense of being valued customer by hotel.

Expensive but enjoyable
    • Standard Triple Room

Having to pay extra for parking I felt it should have been included in the booking as the accommodation price was expensive enough at 302 euros for a 1 night stay.

Excellent service provided by staff!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

We were in a back room with scaffolding all around us so...

We were in a back room with scaffolding all around us so unable to open the curtains and there was huge air conditioning unit that hummed all night. Such a pity as the hotel is ideally situated for the RDS and the staff and service are delightful!! Maybe when thee building next door is completed things will be better. I should have asked for a room change as my sister was unwell I chose not to

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Overall a very high quality hotel with good size rooms

At check-in the receptionist couldn't find our booking for our 2nd night stay. This caused some stress as I had booked the rooms and one of the other travellers is a definite worrier and did not look happy so I panicked that I had made a mistake. Thankfully I hadn't! I pulled up my booking confirmations straight away and the guy on receptionist said that maybe Booking.com hadn't sent it through to them. We were told to come back the next day to find out if we had a room or not. This was quite worrying as the area was busy due to an event and it wouldn't have been easy to get another hotel with rooms. The following day, I went to reception and the new keys for our rooms were left ready. The same young receptionist was there and he handed them to me but no apology was made for the confusion. I told him I would like breakfast included for the following morning again which he said was fine but when we went to have breakfast the following morning, the guy asked us to pay as he had no record of it being included. He was understanding when we explained it to him. It was all relatively minor in the grand scale of things but very avoidable and an apology for the confusion would have went a long way, as it started the stay off on a very worrying note! Also my room smelled of a blocked drain or something similar but the other room was fine.

The breakfast was excellent and the evening food in the bar was good. The quality of fixtures and fittings, cutlery, napkins, etc are to a very high standard, much higher than usual 4* hotels.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

• Standard Triple Room

Had just a brief stay for a concert in RDS so can't really rate hotel in detail. Fab location for concert, short distance via taxi to city centre. Great value for money.

Good location for the RDS

Building work ongoing and you can hear drilling non-stop up to 6pm. Reception speak the bare minimum to you, so not helpful or friendly. No iron or ironing board in room. No biscuits with tea/coffee maker

Good location for the RDS

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great place!

Everything from staff to location (30 mn walking distance from center, 10 mn taxi) to quality of accomodation and breakfast (not tried the restaurant).

The bed was very large and very comfortably.

The bed was very large and very comfortably. Nice detail of having a coffee machine and free water in the room. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Super as always.

The brown sliced bread, I have noticed a lot of top hotels use the same irish cheap brand and it lets the place down as its the worst tasting bread on the market, please note !!!!

Location is perfect no traffic noise, park next door for walks, pub, restaurants in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Fabulous
    • Standard Triple Room

A member of the waiting staff in the bar remembered our son from July 2017 and was as engaging and playful with him as he was last year. Our son has autism and this made our dining experience a lot more pleasant. He even remembered that we were there for a hospital appointment last year and as we were again this year he wished my son well and said he hoped to see him back next time for just a visit. I just wish I got his name!!!!

Never again

The noise from the building works started at 7 am - absolutely disgraceful. Called reception and the acting manager was dreadful, terrible attitude and had no interest in resolving the matter. Overall a horrendous experience which could have been salvaged if the managers attitude was better but she simply didn't care.

Good breakfast but it wasn't included in the price.

The beds could be more comfortable. There wasn't enough towels. The toiletries were poor for a four star hotel. The room didn't have a view due to scaffolding.

Good breakfast but it wasn't included in the price. The location is ideal if you are going to RDS or Aviva stadium.

Perfect for rds but not actually 4star on many levels.

Didn't like dead building site just outside room window. Didn't enjoy bar - felt like a train station coffee dock.

Location was key esp after concert in RDS. Bar was soleless - no atmosphere at all in hotel - it just felt like cash in operation. Rooms nice but actually building site metres outside bedroom window. Tiny box of choc to say sorry was appreciated. I'm not really sure what was 4 star apart from location and cost.

sleek, swish hotel in a lovely, leafy location just a 20 min walk to city centre
    • Standard Triple Room

Slightly more prompt service in the foyer bar.

The bed was huge. Service can be slow in the foyer bar but the hotel is very modern, sleek and comfortable. Staff are very friendly. The Ballsbridge location is leafy, tree-lined avenues and makes for a very pleasant walk into the city centre.

Hotel is at a good location as a bus takes you in 15min to...

Room and view

Hotel is at a good location as a bus takes you in 15min to the city center. Finally disappointed about the value for money, meanining, too expensive for the quality of the hotel.

Physically fine, clean with comfortable bed, but very pricey.
    • Standard Single Room

Building work that was clearly long-term but not advised on their website. I was offered an upgrade at 50 euros a night extra, take it or leave it (but later found a colleague had been upgraded at 20 euros per night from the same type of room). The room was extremely small at the price paid, the gap round the bed wasn't even big enough to put my case round the far side and there was no chair. Other reviews mention coffee machine and mini-bar, but nothing in this room (not even a kettle and tea-bags). Bar, lobby service and breakfast very expensive.

High quality physically, the room was very clean.

Great hotel in a great location
    • Standard Single Room

Bedroom very dark due to scaffolding and ork being carried out right outside my bedroom window. Wasn't notified of this.

Asked to be moved and was to a far superior room at extra cost...thank you so much Tara who enabled me to do this and made my stay all the better for it.

Location and coffee machine

They did not make me aware of the construction work that was going on in the hotel. The view out my window was of a scaffold.

Location and coffee machine

The location was perfect, next door to RDS where we were at...

The breakfast was tasty but way too expensive.

The location was perfect, next door to RDS where we were at a concert (that was the whole reason of the stay). Helpful staff in the reception. We can recommend the bar The bridge not far from the hotel.

Location (next to the park, access to the city), hotel...

Our room had nice view of the city but it was located directly above some sort of AC units that made constant buzzing noise.

Location (next to the park, access to the city), hotel restaurant.

Poor reception affected overall stay

Reception unable to answer questions. Not amenable to finding out answers. No offer of luggage assistance. Didn't explain lift procedure.

Location. Bathroom. Food tasty but very pricey.

The large comfy bed.

They did not make it clear that I would have to make a payment at the beginning of the stay that would have to be paid back at the end as you have to pay again for the room. It just didn’t make sense. My view was a scafolding

The large comfy bed. The extras in the room eh water chocolate and plug converter

Don’t think I’d be back

all we could see was a building site out our window and wall paper was coming off the walls in spots in the room very outdated only new style extras that Wer in the room was the USB charging points , we had not booked breakfast for the morning but we went down and considering the heat in Ireland for the last two weeks we were not allowed to sit by an open door to enjoy our breakfast by one staff member so we booked out and left and enjoyed it else where 🙈

Bed was comfy.

• Standard Triple Room

We arrived at 4 pm for a concert , room was not ready , we had to wait 40 min . And at 8 am scafolding work started the noise was unreal , if they are doing work on that side of the building they should not house guests there .

Location was great

it did the job

construction work on going at the moment at the back of the hotel.

perfectly reasonable business hotel (probably ok for tourists too, slightly off the beaten track for them)

Dsiappointing. For the price we paid, the place is without character or welcoming warmth.

I had made arrangements with reservations to allow my friend into the room early as he had flown in from South Africa that morning. Not only was there no note of this arrangement, but the gentlemen at reception would not allow my guest into the room simply because the room (a double) was booked in my name and even though I had told the hotel the name of my guest who was coming in. He was treated with nothing less than great suspicion and made to feel like he was loitering!

Staff in breakfast room - very friendly and obliging.

Met all our requirements for comfortable weekend stop over. But pricey
    • Executive King Room

Bit pricey considering not that close to centre of Dublin. Building work outside our window but in fairness we were there over a weekend so minimal impact.

Good car parking, Excellent food in the restaurant. TV in bar area with world cup coverage...Bonus. Well equipped and comfortable room. Easy access to one of Irelands oldest parks. Good local bistro and bar within 2 mins walk.

lovely hotel, great staff, very clean and nice location.

bar food menu was a bit limited had to eat elsewhere, long queue for bar at night after concert so we just went to our room and didnt bother getting a drink as was nowhere to sit and relax in the bar which is also the lobby..... electric sockets by beds are round pin type, I needed square pin type to plug in a cpap machine as I have sleep apnea, so couldnt use machine as nowhere to plug in and adapter not available.

Great location, close to the Aviva, lovely room huge bed, power shower, nice breakfast, friendly staff.

Location was great very handy for a concert
    • Executive King Room

We had to pay for the parking which was €12.00 extra - after paying such a high price for the room perhaps it should be included, was told it was private had nothing to do with Hotel.

Location was great very handy for a concert

Very central, very nice food, rooms were nice
    • Standard Single Room

Work going on beside the property that impacts, drilling form 8am until 6.00pm no notice of this until you arrived to check in

Very central, very nice food, rooms were nice

Hotel was spotless.

The barman was rude, and when we ordered two cocktails he asked were we serious and acted like it was a total inconvenience for him to have to make them. Also felt after paying €214 for one night, that the €12 charge for the car park was a little expensive.

Hotel was spotless. Reception staff were very helpful. Location was good, we were attending a concert in the area. Room was very comfortable.

Mediocre

Rather than the park view we were promised on booking we had a view of scaffolding only a few feel from our window. There was building noise from early in the morning and housekeeping knocked on the door at 8.15.

The bed was comfortable

Great stay in Dublin

As more of a business hotel it had a “commercial” feel. Breakfast options outside the hotel are somewhat limited, as is late night food, but the hotel has a small 24-hour room service menu.

Beautiful, spacious, clean rooms with excellent amenities, including in-room nespresso machines, WiFi, fast room service, nice lobby bar, and delicious buffet breakfast. Hotel is next to beautiful Herbert Park which we loved exploring, and there are fun pubs (check out The Bridge 1859!) and restaurants within walking distance. Although outside the city center, the neighborhood is beautiful, quiet and away from a lot of the tourist traps. We felt we got to experience more of the day to day Dublin life around here.

Reception staff very helpful, domestic staff polite and...
    • Standard Single Room

My friend and I opted to have single rooms Both allocated rooms were at the back of the building and there was nothing to see but scaffolding outside so they were gloomy despite it being a lovely sunny day. My room itself was ok and the bathroom vrey good, but my friend’s room was even smaller, had no space for a chair or even a kettle and tray. Disappointing as they were not cheap! I guess to get a sunny room facing outwards you need to have a double room with single occupancy

Reception staff very helpful, domestic staff polite and helpful Location excellent for exploring Dublin without being too near the centre which we felt would be noisy. Very good for local buses, dart and airport bus. Herbert Park itself is lovely. We chose not to eat at the hotel, but found local places good for eating out.

The staff are always so lovely & helpful.

Nothing I can fault here

The staff are always so lovely & helpful. Really comfortable hotel and good location if you don’t want to stay in the city centre. Lovely pubs & places to eat in the area also but the hotel is so beautiful & relaxed its nice to hang out there too

Will check out building work has been completed before considerig staying again

There was building work going on with very loud drilling most of the time. I did ask for a change of room, which the hotel arranged, but it made no difference. It was also pricey given the building work and disturbance guests had to put up with

Good location and great choice of bars, cafe's and restaurants close by. Coffee in lounge was very nice, if a little price at €4.20 per cup.

Less than satisfactory - not upfront about additional car-parking costs and building renovations.

My bugbear is that the carparking should be included with the price of room €215, as per most reputable hotels with a lower room cost infact. Personally not too keen on the scaffolding outside my window. Was not aware of renovations when booking. My meeting was for the afternoon so was looking forward to a lie in after a long days travel. Woke to building clatter from 8:15am. The coffee machine was a nice touch in the room however disappointing when it would not work. The only option was to make a tea which was not great quality (luke warm) as the water did not reach boiling point. On booking I would appreciate notice of renovations. Upfront information about additional costs to use of carpark. Total cost €227

Cleanliness and comfortable large size bed. Carpark very accessible.

Very relaxing stay

I had no issues during my stay, everything went very well so thank you to the hotel and staff for that. We were told that there is an extension been buily at the moment and we may hear some noise in the morning but thankfully we did not hear a sound.

Staff very friendly, lovely part of the city, room very bright and spacious with a lovely bathroom. Safe car parking and lovely restaurants and pubs within walking distance of the hotel. Very relaxing place to stay in.

Lovely hotel, shame about the extensive building work

major refurbishment works, no notice and heavy drilling from 0745 am until 1600. Not great if you are looking for some peace and quiet. At no point was I notified before hand that such extensive works were being undertaken.

Location was excellent and good service

First room very bad experience, the second one was nice
    • Standard Single Room

The assign (first one) single bed room was very expensive and it was on the back of a construction ward (first night was very difficult to sleep (there was a generator or similar that was working all night). The air conditioning even turned off make lots of noise during the night. On the corner of the room (beside the closet) there was so much dirt. In the floor beside the bed there was a huge stain. The room was very tiny no fridge. The hotel is somewhat distant from downtown.

The WiFi was great. The second room was very good (I've to change to a different one). They hear and solved my complains about room problems and provided me a quiet room.

Overall ok but big downer due to an awful breakfast and reception experience.

We had a terrible breakfast experience, which ruined the overall stay. A tiny breakfast arrived with no drinks or toast and orders mixed up. The butter was frozen, when we told the manager there were excuses not apologies. We had to ask 3 times for drinks by that time we'd finished breakfast. The butter shouldn't be frozen in a hotel like this. No excuse. Reception was short staffed. He answered the phone whilst checking me in - Rude!

Rooms were great despite building work. Reception area was lovely.

OK for one night. Next time will find out about the location of the room.

The window from Room 104 was of a construction site 5 feet away from the window. If you advertise the park next door at least we shouldn't be looking at HVAC and construction.

The breakfast choices were outstanding. The beds were comfortable.

Excellent, will return

Construction noise was an intrusion but not a major problem.

Excellent location, bright modern and well equipped hotel and very friendly and efficient service.

I enjoyed my stay and appreciated the very easy distance to the Aviva Stadium (rugby match).
    • Standard Single Room

My room was on the "inside" of the hotel - which would have been fine in itself. However, the window looked out onto enormous interior space scaffolding - unexpected, not pretty.

The hotel was airy, the restaurant/breakfast rooms and great views of the park. The hotel was easily within walking distance of the Aviva Stadium. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bathroom was brightly lit, spacious and very clean. Food was good, including room service menu.

very noisy
    • Standard Triple Room

the building works noise was dreadful. our room was directly next door. We were not informed of this on arrival. Staff could have been a little more friendly. No interaction with guests on any level.

location was very good

It was a lovely hotel to go back to after a busy day.

I had a lovely room but it was noisy and it was directly opposite a building site which meant I couldn't open the curtains of the beautiful picture windows.

I had a lovely spacious room which felt very luxurious

The location was close to some pubs and restaurants

The staff was the most unfriendly in all of Dublin (minus 2 bartenders). There was construction going on and they didn’t notify us beforehand. The room was crazy expensive for what it was. It hurt me to pay the money.

The location was close to some pubs and restaurants

Friendly staff and right next to the pretty park

Breakfast was lame. Noisy because of construction going on. A bit far from everything but in a nice area.

Friendly staff and right next to the pretty park

Pleasant stay but too expensive with no extras such as breakfast or car parking included.

The cost was exorbitant especially considering breakfast was not included. As we were there to attend a specific function we had to pay this rate, otherwise we would have cancelled and booked for a different date.

The room was very clean and the AC had been turned on prior to our arrival, as requested. Coffee machine was good but doesn’t bring the water up to a satisfactory temperature for tea making.

The facility was under construction.
    • Executive King Room

The facility was under construction. Work would more often begin at 7:30 or sometimes earlier, the hotel failed to comply with the start standards of construction. They denied any construction happening to the hotel, when clearly they were not being honest. Not certain how they thought the sounds of jackhammering and banging wouldn’t be heard by hotel guest.

Perfect for my purposes
    • Standard Single Room

I got a note at the beginning of my long stay offering to help out wherever possible - a couple of free breakfasts would have been perfect

FOH applied themselves seriously to a problem I had with some mislaid jewellery. Please thank them - it was under a suitcase. Also housekeeping was quick with an iron.

I was put in a room with a refrigeration machine right...
    • Standard Single Room

I was put in a room with a refrigeration machine right outside my room that made an awful noise. I ask for a change and the say that only a dble room was available at an extra cost of 20€ per night.

Visiting from the States for 3 nights.

Visiting from the States for 3 nights. Everything about the room and facilities and the restaurant were superb. The little things were great, like the plug-ins for our electrical things like Iphones, and Kindles.

Wonderful place to stay while visiting Dublin

The pillows were too hard for my liking

The beds were comfortable enough. The proximity to the local stores, restaurants and pubs, as well as having a beautiful walking park, are part of what made this stay fabulous. Our check in was very smooth and the Irish humour ever present.

Hotel was being renovated and the 1st room i was given...
    • Standard Single Room

Hotel was being renovated and the 1st room i was given looked straight in to scafolding and they started work early in the morning despite being told it would only start at 10:00. They did however move me to a room on the other side of the hotel which was much better.

Enjoyed the stay

See above

Have stayed many times before and we always had 2 good size beds This time just one bed and we requested another.. got a smallcano bed which we paid 30€ for!