Reviews of Hilton Dublin Airport 4 stars

Northern Cross, Malahide Road, D17 Cloghran, Ireland

#6 of 8 hotels in Cloghran

Exceptional.

The staff was extremely wonderful. Everyone offered to help with everything. Wait staff (Edri) not sure of spelling was great. Also desk staff was very helpful (morning staff - did not get names). One staff (I think a manger) took us along in his taxi to Connlley Station because we were going to Belfast - did not want us to pay or even help pay. This hotel would be my hotel of choice again. They called taxi’s for us every day. Your management team at this hotel is exceptional.

Excellent hotel and so comfortable and great value for money!
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Noise from room next door.

Very handy to airport and bus frm town only €2.80. Number 15 bus. Rooms were very comfortable and breakfast was amazing. Best choice ever!

Not value for money
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

You are paying a premium for the Hilton name and you expect the quality to match. Furnishing of the public areas are deceptive to the condition and furnishing of the rooms which are shabby, basic and lacking any sort of quality. As an airport hotel you expect the facilities to be limited in comparison to a fully fledged city centre hotel, however, the quality of furnishings, amenities and finish of the rooms alongside the comfort, should be comparative when carrying the brand name. This is certainly not the situation here with tired, dated and damaged furnishings, uncomfortable and well used mattresses and a standard of cleanliness which is JUST acceptable.

There is not much to write about in regards to likeable features of this hotel, the public areas are well furnished and give a sense of quality, however this is deceptive when you enter the bedrooms. The bar was busy in the evening and the staff attentive and efficient. We did not eat at the hotel although food was available until fairly late. Breakfast was good, with a great selection of items and of good quality.

Good hotel near airport
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

No European-type charging slot 220V. Need to pay 3/5EUR (one/two way) for the bus from the airport.

Hilton is a Hilton. Very nice breakfast. And the only justified price at the moment booked (Dublin). Ice machine at the flor.

Nice hotel
    • Hilton Deluxe Double Room

The room, although well equipped, looked a little tired. The shower pressure was also not great. It’s further from the airport than I would liked

Friendly, attentive staff, great breakfast and food in the bar. Good shuttle bus too and from the airport and 20 mins for a bus into Dublin from just down the road.

The fact i am taking the time to post reflects how impressed I was. thank you!
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The parking downstairs was confusing,first of all finding it and I had to get out of my car to ring the buzzer to be let in.

Your staff were extremely friendly and I found them to be kinder to a woman staying on her own? your staff are your jewels and an excellent representative of your hotel. Loved the big huge clean bed and the air conditioning..heaven!!

Very bad communication from the hotel.
    • Family Hilton Guestroom

Very bad communication from the hotel. I rang previous the stay to confirm the booking and was not told about a 250euro deposit needed on top of the price of the hotel. On arrival the girls on reception were rude and not very helpfull. I will not return to this hotel again.

Nice Hilton but at least 20 minutes from airport.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

It was farther from the airport than expected. It takes between 15 and 25 minutes to reach airport. I felt calling it the airport hotel was a bit misleading.

Nice typical Hilton with all the amenities. Good restaurant on property.

Room service was very quick man that brought drinks was very...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Lady at reception wasn't very helpful or polite forgot my I'd and had to go home to get it was trying to explain that I had booked it through trivago when said this to her she was s bit sarcastic when I returned she was nicer towards me and did apologize to me.also I taught the two security that were on duty the night we were there were way to friendly towards some Lady guests that were at one stage a lady was sitting on one of there laps which I taught was very unprofessional when they should have been more worried about been doing their job but nonetheless still taught they were nice towards us

Room service was very quick man that brought drinks was very friendly and polite room was very nice and big and very homely and comfortable. Also bar man that served us our drink's was extremely nice my partner wanted a cocktail and he brought over the remainder of the drink in a glass he said there was no need to pour it out I taught it was pure class for a young bar man to that never seen that before.

Embarrassed and dissapointed
    • Hilton Deluxe Double Room

The duty manager was so rude I was embarrassed in front of my fiance. When I asked him for details he tried to give me false information. Truly appalling. I really expected a certain level of professionalism from such a reputable establishment but I was shocked to encounter such ignorance from a duty manager. Very disappointing.

The Hotel room was nice. Beautiful view from our room.

Terrible experience at check-in, do not attempt to stay here if you do not have a passport on hand.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

I have never received such bad treatment in a hotel. When we arrived to book in, we were told to present a passport/driving licence and proof of address. Neither me or my partner drive and we hadn't our passports with us because it never stated that we needed these in the email confirmation. We offered a Garda age card, a student card from a well-known Irish university, credit cards and the girl at reception wouldn't accept anything. I offered to email her a scanned copy of my passport which I had on hand but she wouldn't accept that either. We were told we would not be allowed access to the room until we presented a physical passport. We weren't even given a complimentary tea/coffee. When we said that we would have brought passports if we had been told that was hotel policy the girl said that we had chosen to book off a third party website (Booking.com) so basically it was our fault for not booking direct with the Hilton. A very distressing start to what I hoped would be a stress-free trip. My parents had to drive to the hotel to drop off my passport and a bank letter for proof of address and when checking in again they didn't even look at the proof of address!!! Overall very disappointed by how unhelpful the check-in staff were.

Spacious room with lots of light, clean and modern. Excellent choice at breakfast which is served until 10.30. Restaurant in the hotel served delicious food (if a little expensive).

Convenient to the airport.

We booked a suite for three people. The room was spacious but the room layout was not comfortable. The roll away was not up to stmdards.

This is your average American hotel. Impersonal staff made the process easy but didn’t offer much in the way of interaction. It is an easy drive to the airport so that is a definite plus.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Beautiful room, very comfy beds, we got the shuttle bus to the airport and we were given a free coffee and a breakfast bag with croissant, yoghurt, apple, banana and water.

Great hotel bu would not stay here again because of the traffic jams.
    • Family Hilton Guestroom

Traffic to and near the hotel is ridiculous. Would not stay here again because of it. Major traffic jams making access and egress very difficult and time consuming.

Rooms were well setup for family Restaurant was good

There was a fire alarm and the staff could not figure out...

There was a fire alarm and the staff could not figure out how to shut it off. Finally the fire department showed up and inspected the whole building. This happened at midnight and we only there for six hours. The staff was incompetent with few English speakers. We lost 1/3 of the sleep we had planned on.

Glad it was for one night only.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Bar & restaurant was VERY Noisy. would take room service next time. Could not see or receive my bill in the morning due to a computer system crash. Not the fault of the staff but its not soo good to leave an hotel not knowing how much it fcost.

Left very early in the morning and appreciated the free coffee available in the reception area.

Excellent as always,when i stay here.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

I would suggest a main light in the bedroom as my eyesight isn't great.

Friendly and helpful staff,great breakfast,comfy room.what more could anybody ask for.

This is a very convenient location.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The dining facilities were average and the wait staff charged items to our bill that we did not order.

The reception staff were extremely helpful in every way.

Good hotel, not as convenient as I'd hoped
    • Hilton Deluxe Double Room

Had to wait at the airport half an hour for the shuttle, after a tiring trip, during which nobody at the hotel answered the phone, to find out what time it would arrive. It was over an hour from baggage pick-up to arrival in my room: not very good for an 'airport hotel'. And the shuttle costs €3 each way. The receptionist was, however, charming and apologetic, so that took the edge off!

Very comfortable room. Very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.

Standard airport hotel. Nothing special
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Unable to open windows, that meant air quality in room was poor. I would rate the Breakfast as very poor and unappealing.

The hotel suited our purpose of being close to the airport

Not bad
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

No bottled water each day. Room was satisfactory at best for the amount paid I was expecting a lot more

Gym was very good, Breakfast was execellent too, staff on the whole friendly

Nice place to stay for our last day in Ireland.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Pricier stay for the money spent.

Great breakfast bar. A couple of American style touches to the restaurant made it a little different than the normal pub food experience. Also we were able to take an afternoon nice stroll around the village of Howth. It was a great location to take in places north of Dublin and the airport.

See above
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Our main source of disappointment with the hotel was the car parking. I mentioned my concerns to a Manager tagged " Stephen" but as he did not take any details I am doubtful if he passed on my comments. Having been directed to the car park from Reception I found that the door to the basement carpark area was closed and as the " buzzer" was located on the passenger side of my car which necessitated me getting out of the car, operating the button and getting back in again. Having navigated a very steep ramp into the car park in almost complete darkness I parked the car in the 1st bay I found vacant - a few more lights came on. I then made my way to the lift. On leaving the hotel we did not have a car park ticket and were instructed to drive up to the barrier which would open. To our surprise both entrance and exit doors were wide open! We were in the area to attend a cricket match and would normally stay in Malahide. Both the hotels we normally use have free , secure parking. To add insult to injury we were charged 7.50 Euros for overnight use of the car park as detailed above. To improve any future experience the hotel should install a column at the entrance to facilitate easy access - also the lighting system near the entrance is totally inadequate. Finally ,if a charge is levied, the least that should be provided is secure parking i.e the doors are kept closed.

Very disappointed - as there are plenty other airport hotels. I wont be back
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Television did not work (In a business hotel) 50 minutes and 2 phone calls to reception to get a bottle of water sent to my room. 2 computers in the lobby not working so could not print boarding passes for early morning flight

Restaurant - Very friendly staff. Excellent Tapas Food

Has a nice bathtub.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Mac n cheese of the menu was not that good, and too expensive for the size as well. We could not watch Netflix in the TV of the room.

Has a nice bathtub. Free parking when you stay at the place

The staff is amazing.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Very very old style bathroom with curtains not up to Hilton standard...location comfortable for airport but not the best for visiting Dublin

The staff is amazing...i would like especially to thank David, at the front desk, for his kindness. Excellent bar, quiet room and comfortable bed

rooms just like a cheaper hotel.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

not able to get fresh air no window openings. air con too noisy . disturbs sleep. sounds like an aeroplane.

all the staff were helpful and very pleasant

• Double Hilton Guestroom

The staff member on reception was unwelcoming, rude and patronising. We paid for parking and she said our ticket would be fine but it didn't work at the barrier.the restaurant was extremely overcrowded and the food, awful.

Very nice room.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

No issue with the property. However, the luggage was stored in the shuttle bus itself and not in a boot. The luggage was not secured in any way resulting in some baggage moving around on the floor of the bus and at one stage blocking the door of the bus. This looked like a serious safety issue to me. Shuttle bus only drops passengers at terminal 2 leaving a long walk to terminal 1.

Very nice room. Asked for quiet room and we were facilitated. Receptionist very helpful in this regard.

The night staff was very rude I was having a conversation...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Staff & the price of hotel room and the bar prices are outrageous

The night staff was very rude I was having a conversation with my partner and the staff knocked and asked us to be quiet 🤐 we were not speaking loud just having a normal conversation it must be the paper thin walls... I would never stay at your hotel and definitely not recommend to anyone......

Wouldn't rush back.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

This is NOT an airport hotel - airport was 15 minute drive away. Bar was too loud, wine selection was poor, facilities weren't great in the room, noisey aircon

Staff were friendly

The staff were amazing and so helpful
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Higher toilet for handicap rooms and more shelve space for toiletries and red help bell not so close to bar In case you hit it by mistake

Staff were great my Dad in wheelchair and walker most helpful! I think you should have on you list traveling with elderly Parent or friend not just children under 18

Disappointing!
    • Hilton Suite

Booked a suite which for the price for 3 nights was way below standard. Very dated and bathroom was grubby! Food in the bar was terrible and evening staff very un friendly! Breakfast staff were fantastic! Even though we were paying almost 200 euro a night we were still charged 7.50 a day for parking which in my opinion was scandalous when you are a guest there. Also we requested an early check in that we were charged 19 euro for even though the room was free and again like I said we paid over 600 euro for 3 nights there! We had dinner in the hotel around the corner on our last night the Clayton hotel and it was far superior and had a choice of restaurants and the staff were fantastic to us even though we weren't even guests there.

Breakfast very good

5.5
    Very poor, would not recommend
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

I was in a room that had an ajoining door to a room next door.At 3 am I could hear the people next door as if they were in my room.The WiFi was very poor, I could hardly open a Web page. When I went to exit the car park my prepaid ticket would not work at the boom gate so I had to park my car and get the lift back to reception to sort it out

Unlikely to stay here again...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Got charged for the airport shuttle despite being advertised as free - when i mentioned this to the driver he was rude and unprofessional. Staff in general at check in and when delivering room service etc were not very friendly and as a result of this the hotel lacked good atmosphere... there was also a maintenence guy who just walked into my room to replace the shower head without knocking or any warning during my stay....stayed here before and it was much better not sure i would stay again...

Food was good and rooms large and comfortable!

Everything was just perfect, great location, friendly staff,...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Everything was just perfect, great location, friendly staff, room was spotless, they even oferred a complimentary late check out. We definitley recomand this hotel!

Nice selection of hot food
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Booking.com disappointed me. The shuttle driver from the airport had to see the print-out from Booking.com to carry me free. Hotel had no record that breakfast was included. Poor communication by you.

Nice selection of hot food

Nice hotel
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

No hand soap in bathroom and temp is shower very low shower was only luke warm which was a bit disappointing love a hot shower

Room was big bed comfy lovely hotel really

Hotel was very good. Would stay again but please look at your website booking.com.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

My issue is more to do with the booking.com website rather than the Hotel. I entered Breakfast as a filter in my search and despite that breakfast was not included. Maybe I misunderstood but if you filter your search then you should not have to double check. I asked the question in the comment box and despite receiving 4 emails before my visit not once was an answer provided to me about whether or not breakfast was included

Good price compared to the City Centre on the night of a Concert and no problem getting food late at night

Pleasant
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Cleaners' trolleys were everywhere on the passages, all day. I understand an airport hotel has a high guest turnover, but the trolleys were full of dirty laundry and it gave the floors an untidy look.

The staff in the restaurant was excellent. We also enjoyed the live entertainment on Friday evening.

Have stayed here a number of times and see standards...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Have stayed here a number of times and see standards continue to drop. Not what you would expect for a Hilton a Hotel. Rooms could also do with being renovated. T.V. Didn’t work, broken cupboard door, carpets frayed. Also very annoying cleaning staff/managers coming in to your rooms early in the morning and waking you up-3 times over two day stay! Good 15 minute journey from Dublin Airport and you get charged for the privilege of a shuttle bus. Wouldn’t say there again.

Breakfast was good, plenty of options.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

First of all, on checking in was assigned a room already occupied, air conditioning in the room only blew out cold air. Shower is strange as the one lever operates both the tap and shower head and drips. In the restaurant prices for food are misleading as side dishes are also required. Overall its fine but I would expect a little more.

Breakfast was good, plenty of options. Nice little gym that you generally have to yourself. Good car parking facilities underneath the hotel.

Splendid
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Staff were fabulous extremely helpful on the desk giving maps and writing locations can't remeber the guys name he was a hero and the young lady Shannon made check in a breeze and simple great service

We would not be allowed sit in the bar area on a Saturday...
    • Hilton Suite

We would not be allowed sit in the bar area on a Saturday evening at 8.30 pm to have an evening meal because we had our children with us.we had sat in the same area until 10 pm on Friday night We were not provided with bed linen for the extra bed for our children. We had to ask and were informed that children usually used the same bed as their parents in the suites There was no effort made to make the hotel feel like it was an easter weekend When we asked to take some left over pizza to our room for our children we were given a large timber tray this was completely unsuitable The shower was very poor because of low water pressure The hotel charged €15 for parking

A pleasant surprise and top comfort after a grueling 2 weeks with staying with family
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Not much but I would of liked the option of a bright light in the room. Individual lamp light was not sufficient for me

Good spacious room for an airport hotel and enjoyed dinner and all round service

We had a lovely stay, though check-in could be made easier.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Check-in was not pleasant. I wanted to pay cash, but there was a £250 security deposit required on top of the booking!!! I did not have all that cash on me.. My partner had to pay with a card, but that is not what we wanted at all...

Room was very well equipped and bed was lovely & comfy

Checking in was a issue as our reservation had been...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The breakfast was a disappointment although we arrived shortly after breakfast started we found it was cold however the choice was more than adequate.

Checking in was a issue as our reservation had been cancelled in error however this was handled well by the receptionist.

Exceptionally comfortable bed and cleanliness
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

nothing, very happy with the hotel

The bed was fantastic, the bathroom was VERY clean, the overall comfort was exceptional, all staff members were really friendly with exception of front desk staff which was good, but not very friendly

Comfortable and great food
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Booking.com had wrong information regarding the bus to and from airport. It costs 3euros per person each way.

Nice towels, large bathroom, twin beds worked well for my daughter and me. Restaurant is very good. Convenient bus to airport

Value for money, comfy beds, nice staff and good food.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Only thing was paying for our parking.

Very helpful staff, good food, reasonable prices and within 10minutes of the airport. Comfy, quiet rooms. Only thing I could fault is that we had to pay for our parking which I feel should have been waived as we were staying there. Apart from that excellent hotel. Excellent breakfast.

The Hotel was fine. But time lost waiting on shuttle.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

I feel the shuttle bus should travel more frequently. The website said the shuttle was free from the Airport to the Hotel but was a charge ( just €2) I think it was €5 for a return.

The hotel itself was grand.

It was disappointing
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

We arrived in from a late flight, so we wanted to have a drink. The bar person was nice but anytime we looked for him he was gone off and did not understand us very well. The breakfast in the morning was terrible, I have never had an egg before that a crust formed over and it was cold also. This put us off, we could not eat it.

It was clean, rooms were lovely, staff at reception very nice and helpful. The hotel facilities were great.

After a poor start with the shuttle bus, the Hotel overall made up for things and would stay again
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Location. It is called an airport hotel but it is a little too far from Dublin Airport to be called this. Also the shuttle bus driver was rude and quite aggressive when we were picked up

Lovely hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating

When booking I was not advised that there was an extra...
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

When booking I was not advised that there was an extra charge for early check in even tho I put in my arrival time to be 10am and then upon checking out the reception had a bill more expensive than I had booked through a deal on booking.com

Thank God there are p,lenty of other chains and hotel web sites.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Everything - particularly being ignored. As previously advised to you - I made a mistake and booked the hotel for February when I meant March - same day and date - wrong month. Ireceived a text saying that if I did not arrive iminently they would let the room - therefore suffering no loss. I suggested that I might gain some recompence. - No reply.

Comfortable hotel with helpful staff; well-located for airport travel.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The absolute only improvement or addition I could wish for in this hotel would be for a swimming pool / spa area. But that's all I can think.

The staff go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes away from terminal 1 Dublin airport (although the roads were slow when I was there due to bad weather conditions). The restaurant has a really pleasant vibe and I felt more than safe to sit and eat there on my own (and the food was delicious too). The rooms come with complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, TV, alarm clock and iron/ironing board.

two days and nights stranded in Dublin airport hotel
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

We were stuck in a storm, flight delayed by 2 days. First 2 days booked through booking.com, we thought we would be stuck for another day, so enquired at reception about another night to be told it would be twice what we had paid for each night so far and over £100 more than we could book it for on booking.com. very annoyed the Hilton seemed to be profiteering at expense of stranded passengers. I expressed my concerns to the staff, but they were powerless to offer a better date and suggested we book through booking.com!

friendly staff. very much a standard Hilton hotel, comfy bed, big room, bar and restaurant all good. Breakfast was excellent

I have been here many times and it's my favourite hotel in the area
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The food for the room service is very poor. I have tried most meals on the occasions I have stayed and they are very poor quality.

Staff are fantastic. Especially Maria and Darren in reception. Facilities are great. Cleaners are fantastic. Very helpful. Especially Jose Matt is great in the business centre. Very accommodating to our needs.

Basic
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The room was basic and smelt damp. Cleaner came into my room even with do not disturb sign on the door. Breakfast was way to expensive for cereal

good staff, clean, close to the port.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Bath room door had water stains running up from the bottom of the door, The dinner was not of a very high standard for a Hilton more like boil in th bag than freshly cooked.

helpful staff big rooms

For an overnight stay close to airport good choice.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Didn’t have a very good sleep due to noisy neighbours, limited menu in hotel restaurant.

Good location to the airport, although there is a shuttle bus check out timetable as they run every 30 mins or so. Bed was very comfortable, good value for money.

Comfy;
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

We where at a function in the hotel ..the chairs in which we were sitting on were all stained like someone poured drink on it ot peed themselves ..there was quite a few like that ..didnt look very nice ..

Comfy; bed room was nice and big..

Checked in after a long flight and receptionist didn't...

Checked in after a long flight and receptionist didn't smile for the whole check in. They didn't speak clearly. Was not happy with the service while checking in.

Good overall

Check out very long and slow! Parking not make any sense, we did park on arrival, as it was Saturday night, we left the hotel and came back, we had to pay £2 for every hour! Than left the car overnight and been charged, £7.5 again. Hotel has his own parking and charge for it! Very bad :(

All facilities very clean

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Noise from pipework in bathroom was enough to wake us on both days (we thought it was heavy traffic outside initially).Breakfast was disappointing on both days.Asked for porridge made with water - 15+ mins first day,30+ mins second day.Had to re-ask on 1st day.Had to ask 3 times second day.Don't offer alternative breakfast if you can't deliver.As an effort to appease our parking charge (which we isn't shown on booking form)was waived and breakfast which we paid for a guest was waived.Simple we wanted a good night's sleep and a good start to the day.We got neither.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean.

Junior Suite ''OK"
    • Hilton Suite

Cleanliness.One of the Junior Suite toilet was very dusty. We had stayed for two nights in the Junior suit and we had ordered room service. The following day during house keeping service the room service tray were taken but the table was left uncleaned.Ice machine was not working beside the Junior suite.

Junior Suite is big which is great

Overall great
    • Hilton Deluxe Double Room

Front desk staff prior check in phoned to tell me that CC declined , unprofessional because card valid with sufficient funds . The way has been said , not the content ; especially that it was the front office manager 😐

Very clean room , spotless bathroom Credit to housekeeping staff 😀

This is hell on earth

Rude staff at reception. I made booking weeks in advance for myself and wife's 1st anniversary. Staff would not accept my booking as I had no photo Id.. Never had to do this before. My wife had photo Id and paid. We put bags in room, went out for meal and came back to hell... Room was boiling hot all night, fridge broken, constant humming in room all night gave us few hours broken sleep, booked in for 2 nights we stayed 1. Practically ran out of hotel.

The exit when leaving was a welcome sight....

I will be back
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The underground car park was dark and a little offputtmg initially but other than that all was good0

Breakfast was excellent and the staff very homely welcoming

Great staff and location.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Didn't have more time here lol

Nice,Clean and convenient to where i needed to be. Staff were Amazing especially in bar and restaurant. 2 waitresses in particular. These 2 will be the reason i will return.

Needs some attention to details.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Airport transfer bus waiting times are very long and then they ask you for 3 euros. Make sure you have cash when you get off the plane or you are stuck! Better off in a taxi, imo. Rooms were in poor state of repair and not very clean. My carpet was wet in a patch which I found with my socks on! Not nice!!!!!! Soggy sock for the rest of the night. Service in the restaurant and to the rooms is a bit slow and inattentive also.

Good gym and useful location for where I needed to be. Not on the airport, which may be a concern for some but handy for the Malahide Road Business Park.

Bed lovely
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast very poor and cold. Also tried to order off special lunch menu which is on from 12 to 4 We ordered at 4.03 and kitchen wouldn't let us order it

Bed lovely

Warm reception and warm to incinerating room temperature.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

WARM!!!!!!!!! If like me you're cols blooded and always cold, staying in this hotel will be like stepping from one end of the spectrum to another. The room was warm enough to cook a chicken at standard room temperature and the bag of popcorn I had in my coat pocket kept popping throughout the stay. I did ask reception for a desk fan and within about 10 minutes one appeared in my room so that was great but because you simply can't open any windows, the room is incredibly well insulated. I can't imagine what someone who is always warm would feel like and what that room must be like in the summer is unthinkable. I'd say that this feature of the hotel REALLY needs looking at because sleeping was just plain uncomfortable without a fan to cool the room.

The room was spacious, a good menu and aside from the fact that it was quite expensive, it's dublin and that's to be expected.

Terrible
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Everything. The attitude of the receptionist and in general

Cuz we booked through booking.com they would only offer us a disability room cuz we got the room at a good price

There was a damp smell throughout our floor.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

There was a damp smell throughout our floor. The lighting in the room was terrible. The air-conditioning didn't seem to work properly, the room was like a sauna even though it was freezing outside. Really dissapointed with our stay