Reviews of Hotel Killarney 3 stars

Cork Road, Killarney, Ireland

#39 of 43 hotels in Killarney

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Breakfast was beautiful, self service is excellent idea.

Not much choice for dinner, wasnt a fan, beds very hard all woke up with sore backs

Breakfast was beautiful, self service is excellent idea. Staff were all lovely, pool was big, clean and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

A gem in Killarney

Shower is a bit of a mare to work Bathrooms a bit dated Towels are very small

It’s about a twenty minute walk to town Centre ... 7 euro by taxi .... nice big rooms Quite a long walk from reception to rooms but a quiet location .... no nice views from our window but we were not in the hotel much if your holiday or break is just a base to see Killarney and parrots of Kerry this is perfect I would recommend it .... the staff are friendly chatty and helpful ..... great Wifi .

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Motel like rooms, off endless corridors. Need to book a room near reception! Room sparse, uninviting, with very hard uncomfortable bed. Food service very poor, with long waits due to staff shortage.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Nice hotel with helpful staff.
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Family room very far from reception area so lot of trekking with buggies, carry cots etc. However there was a big outdoor race on in town when we stayed so appreciate hotel maybe didn’t have lot of options re: rooms. We didn’t ask to be relocated either.

Nice hotel with helpful staff. Good facilities for kids- more than most hotels we’ve stayed in.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Very enjoyable stay at Hotel Killarney, ideal family hotel at a good price point.

This is a very spread out hotel so can be a bit of a walk to the main reception area from the bedrooms, if you have a mobility concern ask for a room nearer the lift etc. Need to bring your own shampoo and conditioner (not a big deal but good to know) Would love if there was a separate bar area, (current bar is in the main foyer area) not a problem really

Ideal family hotel , very friendly staff. Easy Check in and check out Great pool facility - ideal for kids of all ages and Jacuzzi for after hiking sore muscles Very accommodating for us as we were in Killarney for the Quest Adventure race , bike storage etc.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

the young man who meet us when were arrived was welcoming and happy.

Stated in precious answer.

It is not always easy for older people to hop into a bath to access the shower, as the bath was rather high. Not really sure what you mean, the water was hot.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Great staff at the bar and restaurant!

Basically I liked all overall but there were a few details slipped by the staff. The baby cot wasn’t in the room when we arrived, even if it was mentioned once with the reservation and I called prior to arrival. However even if we call reception asking for a cot at 5pm, nothing was arranged and have to call them back at 8pm. The housekeeper never thought to leave a towel for the baby too. No glasses in the room, no even plastic. The breakfast was called during the week but great on Sunday. Not hot water one of the nights but it was a reason for that!! I think hotels generally speaking should invest more in baby’s cot mattresses or if not the parents should be informed in order to bring their own ones. Babies have to sleep in confort too. Thanks anyway Hotel Killarney, we still had a great time and we’ll be back!!

Great staff at the bar and restaurant!! Very nice and warm room! Leisure club very enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Breakfast lovely, both cleaning and catering staff were...

I thought the lack of shower cap, size of towels a bit on the small side. Was not a bath towel! Only given 3 towels for two people. Location a bit far from the town, not walking distance. Could improve option of fruit for breakfast

Breakfast lovely, both cleaning and catering staff were extremely friendly. Lovely reception area, with lots of seating. Coffee and tea available free of charge to enjoy a read and relax

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Wonderful stay, will definitely return!

There wasn't anything that I would have changed from the stay we had. The place was spotless and the hotel was extremely quiet at night and that was hugely beneficial to us! The space everyone has makes the place seem very open. I would say that perhaps there could be some water left in the room?

What a fantastic hotel! We stayed for two nights as we were in the area for a wedding. Our room is very big, and breakfast was included- the food was excellent and the staff were wonderful. We would definitely stay there again no problem.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Nice spot.

The room was cold and as a pregnant woman the fact they didn't offer room service was a small thing.

The swimming pool etc was lovely. Clean room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great family hotel. Enjoyable trip.

Rooms a bit dated. Comfy but curtains etc are old.

Great for kids. Pool was great. Lovely staff. Orla was brilliant. We had a cake for my son's birthday. Orla kept it in the fridge for us and brought it out after dinner. My kids loved her.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Fun

I think the room could have had a fridge and I didn't like the soap dispensers as I have a touch of arthritis and squeezing the container was difficult However lovely

Loved the ambience and the fairy garden We didn't get to swim in the pool but if we had children it is the most perfect hotel. Food was excellent and staff helpful

Good value.

Location from town centre. Need to drive.

Good value. Allowed us to have an early continental breakfast as we needed to check out before breakfast time. Staff very nice and pleasant. Lovely to have leisure centre also. Would suit families the best as seemed to be lots of clubs and activities for them.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

the Location is fine if you are going to killerny fark but...

the Location is fine if you are going to killerny fark but not if you are want to go be foot to the city center at night , if you do wont you need a car becuse it takes 20 mints by foot

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

It took three calls to the front desk before they agreed...

It took three calls to the front desk before they agreed that they had a problem with the internet. It took a further 2 hours to sort it out. Basically did not like being fobbed off with untrue information.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Good except there was on spa

There was no spa, when I looked up the hotel initially to book it said there was a spa. When I inquired at reception when we arrived, they informed me that there was no spa in September. It was seasonal. That should have been on their website.

Fabulous Breakfast

I wont be back

The food was awful, tasted like rubber. The chef needs to taste their dishes. The wifi only worked in the lobby. Rust to be seen in every corner of the bathroom .The crazy golf was falling apart. Too far out from town to walk in.

We had a very relaxing stay, great food, very clean.staff brilliant.

The room was a long way from main area.

every member of staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. no waiting around to be served in bar or restaurant. We liked the fact that the bathroom was in a separate area from the bedroom, in every hotel we have stayed this isn't the case.

Hi this is my second time staying in this hotel .

Thanks for the tips to bypass FB...it WORKS!! I havewalked a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years. Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore, Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and pm

Hi this is my second time staying in this hotel . I was not happy with the musty smell in the room . Also a cleaner walked into our room when we had the notice on the door . I just thought it was terrible that a stranger can walk into your room . Just not that satisfied really with my stay. The breakfast was beautiful and staff were lovely too. Regards Elaine Friel

Great Hotel for families - Good breakfast, WIFI, Pool, on site parking and good facilities for kids.
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Lighting in the car park at the rear was poor - it is safe but its very dark at night which could be a hazard. The Hotel needs some updating to its decor and some has been completed, but some parts of the hotel need more done. I would stay here again as its ideal for family, has good facilities over all and ample parking.

Very good facilities for kids with indoor and out door play areas - has a decent leisure center that is now attached to the hotel - Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold food. The bedroom was fine - it had an Iron/hair dryer /TV with UK and Irish channels and three beds - ideal setup for a family.

Look elsewhere

Staff at check in seemed harassed, this hotel is a huge sprawl and our room (3103) was a loooooong hike from reception. Parking was full and we ended up parking really far away from the hotel entrance and the room itself was very basic.

Location was ok. Breakfast was ok.

Comfortable, Affordable and Fun Great time and New Memories created
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Nothing really It was just right for what we needed having a child with us. To be honest if I didn't have a child I probably wouldn't choose to stay there initially but having experienced it I would happily recommend it to people with or without children.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Hotel it is definitely value for money the Lounge area is lovely and it has great facilities for Children. The food is OK but for the price you pay for it, its more than adequate. Breakfast was lovely and good choice and variety don't mind the self service either at least it cuts down on waste and you can pick what you want yourself. Staff were very friendly welcoming and helpful also. And even though the hotel was very busy

Great facilities for kids couldn't fault it
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

The staff were a bit non attentive and slow could of been more alert to customers Bed and pillows not the most comfortable Bathroom a bit worse for wear needs updating

Great facilities for kids couldn't fault it Excellent space in family suite

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Close to town 20mins walk.

Arrived at the hotel and we were greeted by a girl who was quite rude to us and moved us on to a much nicer member of staff who was called Michelle.

Close to town 20mins walk.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great location and facilities
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Only bad thing I can say is the corridors were very loud at night time I was woken at around 3am to a crowd of drunk people outside my room but the hotel can’t really control that

Great facilities for young kids, lovely little fairy garden and parks

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Was happy enough with my stay.

No shower caps provided. No entertainment at night. Did not stock Hennessy Brandy much to the disappointment of my husband,

We had dinner in restaurent one night and it was great value. Food was delicious and we were served by a young chap wearing glasses. Forgot his name, but he was the most polite, couteous young fellow you could meet.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Excellent Hotel

Only complaint is that starters are too big!!! Half the size would be sufficient as portions are great!

Everything about this hotel; we really enjoyed our stay and were sorry we weren't staying longer! Would highly recommend it to family and friends and will definitely be back. Great value for money and also noted that it is very child friendly so will be recommending it for a visit for our grand children!!!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The pool attached to the hotel
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

The hotel itself is rather basic and I felt the staff did the bare minimum in all interactions I had with them. It was also very noisey.

The pool attached to the hotel

Lovely first family getaway
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Waiters didnt seem to communicate with each other and also had to follow them around to try and request a highchair

The staff went above and beyond when our daughter was sick in the middle of the night

5 star rating
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Not enough seating around the night entertainment and the games room half the machines swallowed our money and change machine wasn't working so it was costing us 2 euro per game as it doesn't give change but it doesn't change my high rating for this hotel

I loved everything.. myself and my partner and two kids stayed here for one night for my daughter's 2nd birthday but it seemed like 3 days there is so much to do with kids in the hotel from table tennis to swimming, playgym, parks, kids club, games room, crazy golf, night entertainment ect amazing staff so friendly all in all ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good facilities for the kids, plenty of parking.
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Rooms are getting a bit dog eared looking, I would expect better for the rate I was paying but it did what it says on the tin. Sort out the WiFi, it’s not available in parts of the building. It’s not an big expense to extend the coverage, the kids couldn’t use their tablets.

Good facilities for the kids, plenty of parking. Great breakfast facilities and hand to escape into the town which is a stone throw away

Breakfast food was good but not much else I am afraid

No heating in rooms.and it was cold. Extremely difficult to get tea and coffee in the breakfast. Staff did not listen to you asked for heating to be put on at start of stay. Eventually was given portable heater but this did not keep the room warm as it could not be left on. Both of us have arrived home with heavy colds. Given a room with adopt wedged open by bed side cabinet. Just waiting on it slamming shut behind me. As I left bedroom huge health and safety risk but noone cared.

Breakfast food was good but not much else I am afraid

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Family touring in Ireland
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

The fire alarm got triggered quite late at night but nobody from the hotel came to give any explanation.

The room was big enough for our family of five, with sufficient closet space and a small kitchen. We were given two rooms connected so that our children could go earlier to sleep. The dinner at the restaurant was also quite good as well as the service. Our children enjoyed especially the pancakes at the breakfast buffet. Having a big parking lot for the hosts was also quite convenient

It was v relaxing and I enjoyed my stay in hotel Killarney

Just a little tip lol. when paying for our evening meal the staff tuck off with our visa card normally machine is brought to table

My husband like how it was not over heated u were comable in ur roam like some hotels u stayed in two warm and u can't sleap.

Reasonably bearable and not too bad value for money

One fire door in a main corridor was propped open by a huge stone put there by smokers. Another was also left wide open near reception.Their smoke flew through the entire hotel and it stank!! the WHOLE TIME, 4 whole DAYS. We complained to staff who did nothing and I struggled to move this stone as far away as I could. As someone who just found out they had C.O.P.D., irritating smoke in the First European country to ban smoking inside buildings like hotels is NOT WANTED OR EXPECTED. The breakfast eggs in this and a later hotel were strange little triangles not even like pullet eggs but maybe pigeons? They seemed cooked in water but looked fried and didn't seem properly cooked. Bacon was ok. Mushrooms were salty from some briny tin or other so tasted ok and tomatoes were luke warm. Would not recommend it. The beds we got in a so called TWIN were a double bed split into two. The hotel didnt remember to do it til i rang in advance and asked. These child size beds were very uncomfy with springs sticking through and we had to put our quilts under the sheets to lie on. In spite of these grumbles I would stay here again if I could not get B& B as they did their best to accomodate us and they did NOT have noisy weddings all night all week as the posher hotels did.

The staff were fairly pleasant and fairly helpful. The breakfast sausages were tasty but I couldn't say that for tomatoes or eggs. Dont even bother with pancakes, its awful tasteless mix, YUCK! The room was quiet at the back of the hotel. We had to ask for quilts to put on top of the mattresses which were not comfy and these were given to us quickly as the hotel was full. Food came quickly on an evening as did drinks, thankyou Hotel Killarney. We could not hear any entertainment in our room so thumbs up for that also. Great location and NO NOISY ALL NIGHT ALL WEEK WEDDING PARTIES SO HURRAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR HOTEL KILLARNEY!! We did not have young children with us but I have to say that this hotel was made, MADE for families and CHILDREN and for that it is probably the best place to be if you have kids. IT is just geared up for them so long as you can stop the smokers wrecking their lungs. As someone who just found out they had C.O.P.D., irritating smoke in the First European country to ban smoking inside buildings like hotels is NOT WANTED OR EXPECTED.

We enjoyed our stay as we didn't spend much time in the hotel ,their are lots to do elsewhere.

I didn't think it was very clean our bathroom looked very grubby, the whole place seemed dated,music was for much older people, it was not value for money.

Breakfast was very nice plenty of it.

Very good clean and lively hotel lovely staff
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

2nd bar didn’t serve food .. leisure club staff quite ignorant seemed double stds to kids being needed supervised in pool my husband wanted to use jacuzzi but was told not to leave pool but yet another father nothing was said.

Very good breakfast excellent kids club.. driving bar didn’t serve food but we gotmkuds sorted with food no seats in other bar.

Killarney really good spot for access to mountains and coast.
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

Dated fixtures and fittings. Eg oxidised taps. Decaying crazy golf. It’s a Mega sized hotel trying to deal with a mass of visitors.

Killarney really good spot for access to mountains and coast.

Liked our room very clean and comfortable.

The food, I with my two sisters found our meal on the first night very disappointing. We all love porridge unfortunately I it was thin with lumps plus it was not hot enough.

Liked our room very clean and comfortable. One but the windows were dated and held moisture. Also there was a lot of noise in the pipes made a lot of noise when we used the bathroom like airlock.

Not relaxing, too busy, staff very young with no customer service. Over priced. Not recommended.

I expected way more for a four star. Due to high volumes the cleanliness in main hotel was poor, windows filthy. Breakfast was ok. Wifi didnt work for us at all. View from window was holiday homes and a hostel carpark. No nice gardens. I have young adults, love kids but if your a retired couple or with older kids and want a relaxing stay , Don't stay here. Hen party also kept us awake on our 2nd nite. Overall very disappointed.

Staff at check-in were very nice as was the lady at checkout.

• Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

There was absolutely nothing i didn't like this was my second time staying there this summer

I absolutely loved the evening meal we had it was the bar menu and the chicken curry was delicious! Lovely friendly staff and great value for money

Great hotel

The disability room could be sound proofed better as you could hear people coming in through out the night

Room was big and could not ask for better disability bathroom. Staff were friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I was more than happy with our experience,I would definitely stay here again..
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

I was more than happy with our experience

the facilities for kids and attitude towards kids were fantastic..it felt like a home away from home..all kids were so welcomed..keep up the fantastic work

Very disappointing

For €180/night I expected a far superior room and comfort. It did not match the website description. Over priced and under serviced as a second rate establishment.

Pool was ok

Breakfast was excellent;

Check-out was earlier than other hotels in the area (11:00am). A midday checkout is preferred.

Breakfast was excellent; probably the best selection and availability in any Irish hotel I have stayed in recently. The hotel staff were extremely polite and helpful. Even though the hotel was at maximum capacity for our entire stay, they were always friendly and attentive.

Great family friendly hotel with exelent kids activities for...
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Great family friendly hotel with exelent kids activities for all ages which helps when it rains 😉 close to all main tourist attractions. Lots of parking spaces. Friendly helpful staff. Average standard rooms but all we needed was there. ☺

hotel was very welcoming.

everything was perfect

hotel was very welcoming.. loads to do for my 4 year old...music every night for parents...Will definitely go back.... would highly recommend this hotel...

Just what I needed .nothing to complain about .

Loved it all

Loved the immediate welcome at reception and to b honest amazing staff in every department. A greeting from everyone. I totally enjoyed my stay .I will return

Wouldn't return

Staff at reception I felt we're very disinterested and not very helpful. One particular girl working Sunday night was rude.

Staff in the restaurant were pleasent. One particular boy in the bar - Naoise. Lovely well mannered person, very willing to help.

A really big structure in Killarney (10 mins from centre).

A really big structure in Killarney (10 mins from centre). We have stayed here for Ross Castle and to be ready the following morning for the Ring of Kerry.The Breakfast was good and also the room,just a little far away from the reception.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Brilliant 🤗
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel was everything I was looking for, I have 2 kids and there was always something for them to do, the staff were absolutely brilliant, hotel was spotless I would highly recommend this for a family get away, I will definitely go back ☺️

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Hotel kllarney ...great hotel
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

There is no negative about this hotel

It is friendly ..very family and child friendly..lots for kids to do and music everynight for parents ...the staff are very helpful cant reccomend this hotel highly enough ..the rooms are very airy and the family suites are a great size with a kitchenette so great with kids ..

I love the hotel stay there alot great for families.

The room was v noisy for som reason. Every time a toliet flushed on the floor there was a v strange noise v hard to sleep

I love the hotel stay there alot great for families.

Average hotel, not worth the price

Poor quality of food at breakfast, miserable and unwelcoming staff, including reception, outdated rooms, especially the bathroom, poor choice of drink in hotel bar

Leisure Centre, location of hotel, free parking

Had a 5night stay in August with my mom & 4year old son. The hotel exceeded our expectations.

No complaints here 😁

Kids club is amazing, my 4yr old son had a brilliant time. Staff were so friendly & helpfull. Had a delicious dinner in the hotel every night. Great to see the manager Misha helping out & greeting guests.

Brilliant spot for kids they are kepted going from the time they get up till bed time food was lovel
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

I could not fault this hotel from the breakfast to the eveing enternament the kids loved the kids club and all the stuff going on during the day for them to room was lovely and big staff are lovely and freindly to

Lovely, great for children, lots for them to do. Great food.
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Water in the Swimming Pool as little too cold for my liking.

Staff lovely, my kids loved it, lots for children, between the pool and park, little fairy-houses etc as well. Breakfast was lovely all you could eat, my boys loved the pancakes.

Fantastic

We got delayed on Friday so didn’t get in until 9. At this time the food production is due to stop but we rang reception and asked if there was any possibility that they could stay open for half an hour for us and they were so accommodating. Also, check out on the Sunday was 11AM but I was very sick and asked could I get a couple of hours of an extension to which I was very pleasantly greeted with a “yes of course that would be no problem. If you need a doctor give us a call” fantastic.

family holiday
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

hotel too busy for the available facilities....queuing for tables at meal times, long queues for breakfast buffet, very hard to get a table to eat evening meal. found the hotel noisy at night time because people can be clearly heard in corridors.

location is good and room was spacious and clean. good WiFi.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Huge place with lots of families.
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

Huge place with lots of families. It takes you a 10 min walk from reception to room including stairs and long hallways with your suitcases. There is NO karting since last year and the swimmingpool is small, plenty of chlorine smell and mandatory hats you have to buy for 2,50 each. The midgetgolf is ouside and in desperate need of renovation. The softplayarea has not seen soap for several years. Our laundry stayed at the frontdesk and after 2 nights we picked it up ourself again and it did not reach the washingmachine at all.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Not suitable with older children
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Booked for family getaway. Have teen and pre teen. Teen zone is desperate ...not one basketball to use...games very old. Crazy golf course falling apart. New playground being built. Good if your eldest child is about 8.

The waiting staff were very friendly and helpful.

Good value for money

The layout can be a bit confusing ;-) The charger spaces for electric vehicles were occupied by normal cars....the hotel management didn't bother to do anything about it.....

All was okay. Although breakfast options could have been better. The location suited us. Overall good value for money. We felt very sorry for any electric vehicles' owners as normal cars occupied the charger spaces......

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Very friendly staff lovely room.

Very friendly staff lovely room.on ground floor what we asked for ..thank you...and the food ....I would hate to tell you how much I put on ....ha ha. We will be back ...don't forget to send offers..xx Simply the best ..

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Enjoyable, and killarney is fab

As a wheelchair user, our room was at very back of hotel which meant a good distance to push along on carpet (chairs and carpets don't like each other 😝) I suggest having the wheelchair accessible bedrooms closer to main entrance or else take up the carpet 😀 While having dinner, loads of kids running around screaming and jumping all over the furniture and climbing on the tables. Parents not minding their kids. Staff should of asked parents to go outside to play.

Food was lovely, room was huge. Music each night we stayed (3 nights) Staff were great.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

The bar area is more like a lobby, there were a lot of small children running around the bar area late at night. Not a lot of seating in the bar area and many seats suffered from a draft as the doors were constantly opening and closing for smokers coming in and out. Not enough bar stools for the tall tables. The breakfast was good but I would have preferred more choice, boiled or poached eggs would have been nice. Also a fruit to accompany the natural yoghurt instead of the tinned grapefruit and mandarin segments would have been nice.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Buffet style breakfast so you can choose exactly what you would like. Buffet was kept well supplied. Selection of breads and cereals also available at breakfast with gluten free options also available. Pumpkin seed and sunflower seeds available which was a nice touch. We were a little apprehensive we we arrived and saw hen party's checking in to the attached hostel but we were not woken on either night of our stay. Good location, short walk into town from the hotel.

A second breakfast serving area as chaotic with large crowd.

A second breakfast serving area as chaotic with large crowd. Poorly kept up with food demands. Our room was 286 yards from reception area. Very confusing layout of bedrooms. Quality of draught beers in the bar needs looking at and improving. Poor quality. Restaurant menu very basic and lacked choice and as a result we did not eat in the hotel.

I left my charger in the room.

I left my charger in the room. It took me 2 weeks to get it back. Noone knew where it was and after we rang them twice and send 2 emails they finally responded that they found it, but wouldnt allow us to just give them the card details but when we rang reception the following day they didnt know what we were talking about. Noone ever followed back with us we had to keep contacting them hoping that we will finally get through to someone that heard anything about it.

It was enjoyable. Just disappointed there were no ironing boards and the cards were very frustrating
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

The cards for the doors were a disaster. I booked 3 rooms and we spent a lot of time locked out of our rooms. There were no iron boards/irons in our rooms.

Pancakes for the children. The food overall was very good. It was a child friendly hotel

Happy family

Rooms were perfect breakfast was even better staff were very friendly and organized

An enjoyable short stay! We will come again and tell our friends.

On booking I requested an airy room to cater for someone with a chronic chest complaint; a window which could be opened wide. Alas, the window could only be opened a tiny bit. As we were only staying one night I did not bring it to the attention of the staff.

Wonderful location. So close to train station, restaurants, etc etc.

We enjoyed our stay but I'm been in better hotels
    • Family Suite( 2Adults & 3 Children)

No inside play area for under 3 kids. It's hard to explain to a 20 month old that he cannot stay in a play area with his sisters The healthy breakfast option was limited

The interconnecting rooms was great, however it would have been good if second room with kitchenette could have been opened with key card as our baby was sleep in main bedroom

Staff were very friendly and helpful and the family suite...
    • Standard Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Staff were very friendly and helpful and the family suite was like an apartment very quick at accommodating you with a early check in great hotel and staff 👌

The people in the restaurant are very friendly.

The walls in the rooms are very thin, and I had an early morning the next day and some people were having a "party" in their room and it felt as if they were in. my room.

The people in the restaurant are very friendly. The price for the room is very good, the breakfast is nice.

Great hotel 👍

Slight smell in halls and bathroom but everything else was 100%

It's a lovely family hotel something for everyone to do staff are fab it's our fourth time here we love the family room loads of room

The staff were more than good, professional and helpful at...
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We had a family room, which was far too small for three beds. The room was very stuffy with the window opening only an inch or so. Also while some of the bedrooms have been modernised the area we were in was very dated and tired looking.

The staff were more than good, professional and helpful at all times.