2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Cavan County hotel reviews
  4. Cavan hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Kilmore

Reviews of Hotel Kilmore This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Dublin Road, Cavan, Ireland

#7 of 15 hotels in Cavan

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Beautiful setting spotless

Poor staff attitude only 1 member of staff even bothered to communicate nobody had a pleasant smile or acknowledged us in the hotel area

Beautiful setting spotless

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Great place to stay

We had our little boy with us & every single member of staff we met were one nicer than the other & each and every one of them took the time to talk to our little boy . We had a lovely lady called Sue looking after us at breakfast & she simply couldn't do enough for us. If we are heading to Cavan again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

lovely hotel, please fix the heating and the wifi.

Smoke alarm went off at 1.15am. 10 seconds. All was well. However, it had the effect of knocking off the heating in the hotel, so at 8.30am the room was cold and the water was freezing. Not a good way to start the day. Free wifi kept collapsing. I gave up.

Room was great. Bathroom spotless and well-appointed. Staff friendly.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Excellent hotel- great location and service. Clean and restaurant excellent

Nil

Great location. Staff friendly and very courteous .New revamped rooms and bathroom Very prompt on delivery of extra linen when requested. . Very impressed with facilities and restaurant. The best breakfast we have had since touring over last 5 weeks.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Very disappointed with my room. Hot stuffy and overpriced.

Room was too hot, poor ventilation and was for disabled access users. This did not meet my expectations. If I was informed whilst booking that I would get a disabled room I would not have booked. Also room overpriced. Reception staff also declined to inform me it was a disabled access room. Poor performance at reception.

Leaving

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

I be honest I could not find one fault

Everything about this hotel was excellent the room the bathroom ,the bar and the restaurant not forgetting the staff who so attentive nothing was any trouble for them and so pleasant

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The entrance with the water fountain.

No remote for the tv, only 4 channels available. The wiring in the room was faulty so I had to take 2no bulbs out so the reading light and the bed side lamp would turn off. The food was well over priced for what they served. Staff pulled there face when I asked for some more mushroom sauce considering they only brought one float out for to men and the expected us to share potatoes out of the same bowl even though we ordered separately. We were there on business not a date. Me nor any of my colleagues will be stopping again.

The entrance with the water fountain.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

If you have to be away a week on business, you couldn't have a better place to stay.

Main restaurant was closed on two of the days that I was staying, so had to eat in the bar. The food was cooked in the same kitchen, but it was a little noisier. Some people might have preferred it as a little livelier.

Room was excellent. Quiet and comfortable. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The room was fabulous, bed very comfortable and food was...

I didn't like that I was not made aware that I could have got the room cheaper by saying I was staying for the wedding.

The room was fabulous, bed very comfortable and food was delicious.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Stayed here several times and its been great vakue for...

Stayed here several times and its been great vakue for money/location. On more than one occasion the morning porter has asked me who paid the bill, work or me. This occurred at check out having prepaid the room on arrival. Hes aware the room is paid but asks anyway. Its obviously what he says to people but its incredibly inappropriate and leaves a bad taste after an otherwise great stay.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

We chose this one on Booking.

We chose this one on Booking.com as it said it had a streaming service and satellite channels and being midweek we actually just wanted to relax in peace and watch a movie. NO satellite channels in our room and a tv we couldn't stream to. Very disappointed. Also paid for a room with breakfast but leaving early for work there was no provision for an early hot breakfast. Other hotels have done this for us so major disappointment here, and still charged for breakfast we weren't able to have. The shower head in the room was faulty and sprayed water everywhere!!!!!!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

I would recommend this hotel because it was good value and...

Staff weren't friendly. Little green light on ceiling was very annoying at night, Glass door on bathroom was see through.

I would recommend this hotel because it was good value and clean. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

disappointed

room was cold & smelt slightly of damp. bar area was scruffy and seemed dirty e.g. stains on seating, decor dated, food & wine expensive for what it was.

breakfast was good

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Lovely hotel.

My vegetarian meal in the restaurant. No effort made for vegetarians. It was very poor. My husband enjoyed his chicken meal

Lovely hotel. Rooms very comfortable. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Comfortable, clean and really lovely staff

We opted to eat at the bar and we were seated in the kind of conservatory area, which was a little chilly and there was a concert going on in one of the function rooms which made it a little difficult for myself and my friends to hear each other.

The bed was insanely comfortable and the shower was really really good!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The room was lovely and clean and the bed was very...

The fire alarm went off at 3/4 in the morning and there was a guy out side the room shouting around the same time, but to be fair it only lasted a few minutes..

The room was lovely and clean and the bed was very comfortable, found the staff to be very friendly and the food was very nice...

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

loved our stay here everything was perfect ❤ we stayed in...

loved everything !

loved our stay here everything was perfect ❤ we stayed in the prema suite ..the room was ..wow the nicest I have stayed in 😍 we got upgraded due to celebrating a birthday and it was the best surprise . defo will be returning

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The hotel and food are lovely but what makes the whole thing...

The hotel and food are lovely but what makes the whole thing a 10 is the staff. They were so helpful and friendly even before we left England we had a call to confirm our requirements for hypoallergenic bedding and to see if there was anything else we needed. Amazing.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

On the whole we had a pleasant stay.

We were charged 40 euros more than what we were quoted. Which was a bit of a shock but apparently it was a miss understanding over the breakfasts.

The hotel was excellent. Staff friendly.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

I will return. rated 3 star much better than many 4 stars I have stayed in

Checked in at 23.00 Restaurant closed, without asking receptionist offered to get us tea and sandwiches, we did not avail of same, but a nice offer. Room spotless.Nice Breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

It was pleasent and staff were lovely but a little pricey for what we got from our stay.

The breakfast could have been nicer and hotter. The hotel also took money off my card without permission to pay for the room which upset me as we were paying with another and it took a few days too be returned.

Bedrooms were so lovely spacious shower and the wedding we attend there was fabulous.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Wouldn' recommend staying overnight.

TV and shower didn't work. Was told that the fire alarm triggers the shower to turn cold as a safety measure. I left the water running for a long time on a number of occasions but the water never got hot. The room was v expensive so was not happy with the facilities.

Clean room. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Rooms were fab, bed was huuuuge and really comfy

I felt that it was very expensive for the price I paid when brekkie wasnt included. I wanted a bath too but there was just a shower

Rooms were fab, bed was huuuuge and really comfy

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

I got food poisoning and had to be taken to hospital when I...

I got food poisoning and had to be taken to hospital when I told the hotel that I had eaten there and one other place they immediately blamed the other place and said it had nothing to do with them. I only wanted to make them aware it was possible that I was sick from there and they made me feel like I was an armed robber!

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Great hotel just love getting back to it for a relaxing stay

Great hotel we stay here every year and it keeps getting better. The food is amazing, from your evening meal to the breaky the next moring and the staff are brilliant can't do enough for you. Just a great place to relax and spend the day as everything is covered Stayed in the new section of the hotel this time and the room was fantastic so new and fresh, roll on next year to we get to stay again

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

4.0
    I wanted a good night sleep and that is exactly what I got.

I asked for a soft fried egg for breakfast and although I emphasized that twice, the egg was overdone. And I found the staff a little dour,

The facilities are great, clean and comfortable. I had a great sleep in a very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Nice hotel, reasonably priced but need to pay more attention to the finer details!

Booked a triple occupancy, only had facilities for 2 people, 2 bottles of water and 2 sets of towels, 2 glasses etc in the room and staff didn't respond to well when we pointed that out.

Breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Great to have breakfast available from 7:00am.

Room service food wasn't great

Great to have breakfast available from 7:00am. Most other places I miss my breakfast as I have to get on the road by about 7:30am

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The rooms are modern and clean.

Hotel personnel weren't very pleasant. They weren't rude, but they just seemed busy and not excited to help new guests.

The rooms are modern and clean.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

enjoyable

Travel cot requested on booking and a personal call to hotel and still not in the room on arrival.

Interior of the room very modern.good selection for breakfast and good food in the bar

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Great hotel, staff, can't wait to come back and would def recommend this hotel

If anything I couldn't get TVs listings on telly, so didn't kn wot was on There was nothing about hotel or staff that we could fault

The rooms were large and airy, the bed fantastic, the breakfast great, nothing was too much for staff This is our 2nd visit was here last year and stayed in a triple room this was chalk and cheese

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Lovely experience would go back soon.

Nothing could have been better.

Beds very comfortable ,spacious and very clean.Food excellent well presented,this was our first time and we would recommend it to anybody.This is a lovely, friendly, excellent Hotel. Thank you to all at Hotel Kilmore.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Had a lovely visit to Hotel Kilmore with my partner and two other people.

Can't think of anything.

The staff were helpful way above and beyond expectations and the bedrooms were so clean and comfortable. The drinks are reasonably priced and the service is excellent, would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Fantastic hotel, excellent staff and food that you couldn’t fault in anyway

The only fault I would have would be the bathroom door as you don’t have much privacy (room 221)

Very friendly staff throughout hotel. Food outstanding for evening meal and breakfast Lovely view of the courtyard Rooms extremely clean

Room was good

We had a intruder in the room at 2.20 am got them out of the room called reception no reply Next morning when i talked to staff about this they apologise I was not able to go to reception at the time because my 12 year old daughter was very upset Turns out that it was another guest who coud not rember which room they wer in and climbed true the window the hotel gave us a party of 3 a free lunch for 1 as compensation Lol When we booked with booking. Com the final price was £127.00 We had too pay £131.00 the hotel blamed this on the rate of the euro to sterling Good hotel but failed on customer safety Not able too get help when i had people in my room at 2.20 am luckily they left when i spoke to them but if the night porter had have helped them find there room they would not have climbed into or room thinking it was there room

Room was good Food was good

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Lovely cosy hotel and great staff.

Booked a triple room and was very tight in the room for 3 and also the bathroom had nosiy doors. The room was expensive for the size and the fact there was 3 of us.

Lovely cosy hotel and great staff.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Didn't get what I paid for.

The room was dated and tiny.(231) We've stayed many times before and couldnt beleive how bad the room was. Hotel was full so they had nothing else for us.

Staff an food were great

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

I would love to stay there again and highly recommend it to others.

Better to have a swimming 🏊‍♀️ pool Otherwise can’t complain.

I stay in kilmore very often, I like the location staff very friendly and helpful, clean bed 🛏 And a good breakfast for me.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Great food ,modern room, great shower and loved the heated...

Green emergency light on ceiling in room , very bright couldnt sleep with it. Can they be moved away for bed area.

Great food ,modern room, great shower and loved the heated mirror in bathroom

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Memorable for all the right reasons!

The fact that I arrived hours before check in, after 24-hour journey, & room was made available to me straight away with no arguments. Meant that I could shower & rest before meeting my relations I'd come share a family wedding with (which was held at the Kilmore & was absolutely fantastic!). All staff were efficient & attentive & the food, quality & portions, were amazing & such excellent value for money. Although a very busy place I was able to find areas where I could sit, read & chill.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Room very clean and shower was nice and hot. Staff extremely helpful and friendly

Room Service, breakfast wasn’t up to standard. Tray wasn’t set properly and juice missing.

Bed very comfortable and a nice room, staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

It would be better if check out was 12 not 11.

It would be better if check out was 12 not 11.30 and if breakfast time on Sunday could be a little longer but apart from that everything was great. Lovely hotel and staff

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Will diffently use the hotel again and I'll recommend it to everybody

Nothing at all

The room was lovely and big the bed was fantastic and comfortable very clean right throughout the entire hotel staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Stunning hotel, very relaxing and enjoyable stay

Nothing I was very happy with all on this stay.

Beautiful hotel. The room was stunning the decor was beautiful and very cosy room. Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Our meal was just amazing 5*. Would highly recommend a stay here. Very happy.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Hotel was fine, evening meal was terrible

We had dinner in the dining room, there was 11 of us, the 7 steaks ordered were all cooked to the wrong temperature, they were out of stock on items, then one person ordered food that they didn't have in stock But they took the order and tried to give something else, the salmon was frozen and horrible, the staff were not helpful in the fact that we couldn't even see them and then had to call them over from somewhere else when we needed service. The worst meal ever, experience and food we had, very dissapointed,l. Hotel was great in terms of the room but dinner was horrific

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Not worth it with the price poor customer service and poorly maintained room.

Card wouldnt work in the door had to go back to reception twice to open it spent about 30 minuits doing that until a receptionists actually helped us..The room itself was modern the view was out over the car park. The room was poorly maintained with shower door that would not close and table and chair that where all chiped definitely not up to a four star hotel and at nearly 200 euro a night. I was very dissapointed I had high hopes.

Their was lots of parking and plently to do around the hotel the water fountain looked well.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Good the first time I stayed in this hotel

Bedroom a little small but comfy. Noisy on arrival as wedding party in reception area.

Only stayed for bed and breakfast. Had a buffet meal which was excellent.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Brilliant stay and we will be back.

No complaints. Swimming pool would make this hotel near perfect.

Everything about the hotel was to our liking. Cosy, friendly & comfortable. Food was very good and room was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

It is a nice hotel but I wouldn’t stay in room 102 again..we had stayed previously & had no problems

We were in room 102 & it was extremely noisy as doors banging until after 3 pm.. I had specifically requested a quiet room... also the shower leaked from the top & completely wet the toilet, toilet roll, floor & walls...I told reception about it at checkout

Comfortable bed.. had to turn on heating though when we arrived so room was cold in the beginning.. huge choice of food & dinner in the restaurant was excellent

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

When ordering dinner in the restaurant, you were required to...

When ordering dinner in the restaurant, you were required to order two sides, which is a little excessive as one side would have been plenty and two just caused a lot of waste. Other than that very enjoyable experience.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Great large clean modern fresh bedrooms with great extras...

Surroundings a bit industrial & breakfast could be improved

Great large clean modern fresh bedrooms with great extras like bottled water and good quality biscuits. Bar food delicious. Comfy seating in reception and a great buzz about the place.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Nice relaxing atmosphere.

only complaint was the fire alarm went off at 1.30 in the morning, staff were on hand though to inform people that it was a false alarm.

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows too. Food in the restaurant was excellent and so was the breakfast, plenty of choice.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

We had stayed a few weeks before this and had a room in the newer part of the hotel, the rooms in the older part are much smaller so it was disappointing.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Fabulous

For the style of hotel only small bar of soap enough for hand washing not for showering, no shower gel only shampoo, shower cap. Even for overnight stay bring your own shower gel !

Beautiful hotel, staff welcoming and very friendly, bar food of sandwiches very filling and value for money. Room spotlessly clean, very well designed, comfy bed, super shower.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

I can't wait to go back

Not much gluten free options on menu

Lovely staff. The hotel was busy but still had plenty of room to sit and eat. Gorgeous food. Beautiful room. Lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Good

Great hotel staff amazing but I was there for a wedding and because I booked through Booking.com I did NOT get room at wedding discount so this will put me off booking with Booking.com again

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

The Breakfast staff were polite and helpful, the bed was...

It was extremely loud all night as there was a function on, my phone did not work when I tried to call reception and there was no parking available

The Breakfast staff were polite and helpful, the bed was comfy

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Disappointed, paying the money we did we expected a more luxury stay, it felt like a budget hotel

First impressions of the room - small, limited facilities (no fridge, tv dated and many channels in black and white, v bad lighting, no iron, no bath,) Saloon doors to the toilet reduced privacy to the bathroom, they kept banging when opened,

Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Room was lovely, food great, staff very pleasant, pity about noise heard in other rooms.

Walls are paper thin, had to phone reception twice, couldn't sleep with volume of neighbours television (I'm not a light sleeper).

It was clean, fresh smell of paint! Room was nice.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Nice with a possiblity for much more

There were only a few small issues I had and sometimes I don't even bring these up but if the hotel managers or staff take them on board it could have turned the stay into an almost perfect one. Firstly and most importantly there is a green emergency light in the new rooms and when all lights are off this is extremely bright, my colleague who was staying in another room had the same issue. Secondly in contrast to the dinner experience breakfast was a little less pleasant not terrible but the staff were a little short with me, the chef asked me what I would like with my egg so I said "just what ever the full breakfast is" she misheard me and I think she assumed i said "just the eggs" she started walking away so I realized she hadn't heard me so I repeated myself so she could hear me. She got a little upset and mumbled something to the effect of why didn't you say that the first time, again I would have let this go but something similar happened a few mins later. When you come into the breakfast area they ask you for your room number and if you would like tea/coffee and toast to which I gave my room number (130) and said coffee and toast please. I had almost completely finished my breakfast and my coffee and toast hadn't arrived so I went looking for the waitress to see if I could get the coffee and she again was a little snappy at me but brought me my coffee. The bed was clean big and for some would have been comfortable but I just didn't settle partially because of the light but also a little because of the bed. (It has taken 1739 characters to explain the dislikes and 628 to describe the good this is not relative to the experience overall a nice stay, which is why I wished to give context to my small issues)

The hotel was a nice, clean and functional. I stayed in the newer rooms near the back. The room was a great size and had sky sports in the room which was a lovely bonus cause I really wanted to watch the Packer vs Cowboys. The bathroom and wet room style shower with large shower head was excellent and enjoyed after a long day. On the menu it says that if a desert isn't on the menu you should ask to see if it was possible to get it, I had a hankering for a Knickerbocker Glory and asked if it was possible and boy was it possible they put together a hankering quenching masterpiece and the best thing about the whole dinner.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Great hotel for a wedding.

Great hotel for a wedding. Amazing function rooms newly done up. You don't feel you have taken over the hotel as you are separate from the day to day business

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Perfect stay.

No hot water due to a heating fault but sorted ASAP, staff were brilliant.

The hotel was immaculate, there was a wedding at the same time and didn't impact our stay at all. A great place.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

stayed here for a wedding, staff were so helpful, i emailed...

stayed here for a wedding, staff were so helpful, i emailed a few requests before we stayed, nothing was too much trouble. they were so good. food was amazing, rooms were lovely

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

Good modern hotel with country charm.

No problems with the hotel; was a bit expensive compared with other 3-stars.

We had stayed here before and were happy to return. Room was in a new part of the hotel - very comfortable, spacious and well designed. Great shower and bathroom. Lots of power points for chargers, etc. Great breakfast buffet. Staff were very helpful and friendly in any dealings we had with them.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

The hotel was perfectly placed for visiting family in Cavan.

The hotel was perfectly placed for visiting family in Cavan. We had a very pleasant, modern and comfortable room in the new extension. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. This time we only used the Kilmore for sleeping and did not use it's other facilities. Although our family do have Sunday lunch there on numerous occasions. We are planning to go back to Cavan again and will most definitely be using the Kilmore.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Impressed, lovely food, clean and modern rooms

I thought the price of alcohol was a bit steep

We were there for a wedding! Set up was beautiful, staff really friendly. We stayed in the newer part of the hotel and were very impressed with how clean and comfortable it was.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Lovely hotel and shocking bar staff

The staff were absolutely terrible, bar staff were lazy, waited more than half an hour to be served a drink on more than one occasion, watched kitchen staff drop cutlery on the floor and then set a table with the same cutlery without cleaning it, if the staff were given some proper training I would rate this as a five star hotel

the hotel was amazing, beautiful place and well kept, grounds outside and indoor garden were beautiful

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Convenient location to where we needed to be.

We were asked to move in the bar area as we had a pram, although we were not blocking anyone. We ended up moving outside in the foyer area, which was a shame as we were going order food.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Disappointing for the €370 paid for a single night, breakfast did help my mood in the morning.

The second room was the opposite of the first, small, dark, grim decor, view of the car park, no water, shower not functioning correctly, cold water tap not working correctly, slow WiFi. Hugely disappointed with the quality of this room especially after seeing what was available with the other. Also, this room was in another wing of the hotel meaning I had to share with one child whilst my wife stayed with the other two (usually the two boys would share but they were too far away for us to be comfortable) which was just as well as another guest banged on the door after midnight and there were a few doors banging around 4 am which would have scared my younger son. The €20 difference in rooms is laughable, make sure you find out which type of room you are booking.

One room was superb. Spacious, bright, excellent view, great shower room, bottled water, decent WiFi, quiet. Breakfast was excellent and staff were very friendly and obviously told to make sure guests had as much to eat as desired.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Very helpful with my multiple allergies.

Not a hotel thing but Ireland does not have trains. Everything is by bus and there is a bus stop right outside the hotel.

Very helpful with my multiple allergies. I had plenty to eat. Everything was just lovely.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

An excellent night in Hotel Kilmore.

The door in the bedroom leading to an adjoining room. I could hear voices and light was evident under the door.

Room was lovely and modern and clean. Food was great. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Staff really good.

Pillows - awful. As a smoker: there were no 'bins' for cigarette ends so I put them in my pocket and took them to the bin in the room.

Staff really good. Food really good - seafood chowder to die for.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

I want book there again

The size of the bed was fine

Big room good size bed but the room was very smelly they told the reason was that they wash the carpet ...on arrive the gave really bad room at the back of the hotel I ask them to change it and they change to a smelly room breakfast was not included

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Warm Cavan Welcome at the Kilmore

Staff are very welcoming, I have stayed several times at the Kilmore Hotel and always excellent room rates. The food is excellent I couldn't fault them with anything. Well done.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Hotel

Couldn't fault a thing.

We stayed at the Hotel Kilmore for a wedding a few days ago. From we arrived at the car park, which is very close to the Hotel itself, everything was perfect. The welcoming reception area, (check-in was very quick) the atmosphere upon entering the hotel - just felt at home, not like some of the larger hotel chains. The staff are very friendly, food is amazing and cocktails are fab. Our room and bathroom were very spacious, the bed was sooooo comfy and the decor absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend this hotel.

We Price Match