Reviews of Langton House Hotel 4 stars

67 - 69 John Street, Kilkenny, Ireland

#5 of 24 hotels in Kilkenny

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

a great hotel in the middle of the action in kilkenny
    • Deluxe Double Room

the location is fantastic. right in the center of kilkenny city, and they had parking, which was huge for us. we were able to drop off our laundry at a nearby shop, and we found a hardware store that sold EU electrical adapters. when you step outside the front door of the hotel, you are on the main street in the town. the room was big, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was newly renovated. the breakfast in the morning was amazing. it was buffet style for the cold items (they had everything you could ask for), and a server brought whatever you ordered. we would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Absolutely fantastic
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Room was very comfortable food great and I couldn't say enough about the staff so all round will definitely be returning to this hotel Also before we went to catch our train we had tea and scones we felt they were made just for our pleasure alone

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Fantastic, just what we needed.
    • Suite

The bed frame was a little weird, I assume it would usually be dressed up somehow. The restaurant dinner was not very good, we both ordered Duck and one was beautiful and succulent, the other was so dry it was inedible.

Location was great for we needed, the bed was very comfortable and just what we needed.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Close to town .
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Breakfast was very average. Ordered scrambled egg and toast .. toast tasted like it was dipped in water .... wait staff not very pleasant

Close to town .. stayed in garden room very clean and well presented. Cleaning staff and reception staff very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Gem of a hotel right in the heart of Kilkenny.

Gem of a hotel right in the heart of Kilkenny. Great spacious room and ensuite bathroom. Comfy bed. Friendly efficient staff. Stayed on a Monday night, so lovely and quiet. Got a deal so was great value for money. Would look forward to staying there again.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Ho hum.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rooms a little tired; need to be updated. We had a room in the front and were kept up until 3 in the morning with noise from the street. That is not the hotels fault at all; nonetheless, for travellers it is important to know.

Location and the staff were helpful. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Ok stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Our room wasn't totally clean. In general the hotel could do with more cleaners maybe. Lots of dust and cob webs around the place. Think you're paying for location rather than quality

The food in the front bar was gorgeous. Staff are friendly and it's near to everything. Breakfast was tasty but would have like a little more on the plate. Love the decor...Very enchanting

The Langton is a great place to stay while in Kilkenny one of the nicest cities in Ireland.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Breakfast which was included was lovely. The accommodations where roomy particularly the bathroom which had a bidet. They had a fridge for beer and leftovers. We were in walking distance of the castle it was all grand!

The only thing I didn't like was that everything was so...

The only thing I didn't like was that everything was so dark - reception lighting was dim, the room was very dark, so was the dining room etc. A few more watts wouldn't hurt

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Nice hotel with a touch of the 30s - old, beautiful...

As the building has a quite historic touch (but nicely renovated) don't expect it to be super quiet (so just ask at the reception if your have a light sleep)

Nice hotel with a touch of the 30s - old, beautiful furnitures and really good beds. Friendly personal and offers a good breakfast (buffet as well as a la carte)

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Overall very good value for money, perfect for business or budget watching traveller.

The Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and bright but my one complaint relates to the bedroom itself which was very dark, darkly decorated and decor was quite dated. Hence, not ideal for a romantic type break.

I was very happy with the hotel and particularly location. Fine big car park at the rear and good atmosphere in the excellent bar on a Monday night. Food in the bar was only average while on other hand breakfast menu was lengthy and my choice poached egg smoked salmon was spot on. It does represent value for money though, especially on your own for a business trip.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Location is excellent.

When acxessimg your room, you had to go outside and down through the courtyard that was full of smokers. Slightly intimidating. Waited 20 minutes for 2 poached eggs and then had to ask for toast. Staff in morning were not as friendly as reception staff.

Location is excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Beautiful hotel in the centre of town.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Would have liked an elevator but I realize that because of the age of the building that would not be possible. Also AC but a fan was quickly provided. Duvets were way to heavy. We couldn’t use them.

Beautiful old hotel in the centre of town. Staff was very helpful and friendly

We love Langton house.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

There was nothing we didn't like..🤗

From the moment you walk through the door we were made feel at home..from the receptionists to the bar staff, management ,waiting staff, and cleaners everyone was fabulous.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Perfect location, just across the bridge from the Castle and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Perfect location, just across the bridge from the Castle and parking around back. We ate at the Hotel Pub, live music, a beautiful meal & a stunning Whisky selection.

would recommend to hens and stags but not to families or couples
    • Deluxe Double Room

we were celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary...put in garden suites and between the noise of night club and the hens and stags having a party in our corridorall night, we didnt sleep a wink. room was stuffy because of the heat and couldnt open the window because of the noise. king bed was actually 2 singles and you could feel the gap down the middle of the bed. no fridge in the room. no glasses in the room...We have stayed in a lot better for 180.00 euro for the night. pity as we stayed there 20 yrs ago and it has changed so much. Location is great.

breakfast was fabulous except the server put us at a table a couple of inches from another couple and yet the breakfast room was relatively empty...no cup or knife and fork on the table. had to ask twice and then she knocked over my cup of tea onto the table and me. She did bring another cup but the table was soaking and the new cup was just popped on top of it. I liked the decor of hotel and its location

Dreadful, initimidating, 4 hours sleep and a poor management response.
    • Suite

Room was exceptionally noisy. Had significant difficulties when we returned to the hotel. Initially prevented from entering the hotel by the doorman who was managing crowd control.

Breakfast was good.

Fantastic start to Ireland holiday
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Elegant hotel with luxurious, comfortable rooms. We had a suite with views over the town and a beautiful bathroom including a giant walk in shower and jacuzzi bath, which we had not expected. The restaurant is also brilliant, as is the breakfast. It’s a perfect location for a short, picturesque walk to the tourist attractions and pubs of Kilkenny. Also has ample free parking.

Great location in the centre of town with off street parking.

Nothing springs to mind

Excellence location, great restaurant for breakfast & dinner, staff friendly & helpful, room clean & comfortable, would definitely stay again.

Wonderful location in the middle of Kilkenny.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking lot was very tight and difficult to find a spot due to visitors at the restaurant. We had some slight issues with the room, but they were taken care of expect for the temperature. It was very warm in Ireland at the time and the tiny A/C struggled to keep up.

Wonderful location in the middle of Kilkenny. We were able to walk to everything including Smithwicks, Kilkenny Castle, and many more places. The made to order breakfast was fantastic, possibly the best I had in Ireland.

The room, the staff, the food, the location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I loved EVERYTHING about the Langton House Hotel. No bad points at all.

The room, the staff, the food, the location. The room was divine. And it had air con!

I liked its location, perfectly located in Kilkenny city!
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The room I though was a little bit of a let down, I just expected more. Not having a pool or gym on premises is a bit of a let down but I knew that before I booked.

I liked its location, perfectly located in Kilkenny city!! So convenient and the staff were very very helpful. The food is top quality and had no complaints regarding the service from any member of staff.

Room was very comfortable, however room was noisy as it was...
    • Suite

Choice of breakfast, very little choice if you didnt want a cooked breakfast. not enough fresh fruit or choice of breads/yoghurts, only one choice of yoghurt available, no scones/croissants, understaffed for breakfasts, staff appear stressed.

Room was very comfortable, however room was noisy as it was at the front of the hotel.

Lovely Hotel in the Heart of Kilkenny

Only minor negative was the noise from the street, mainly people making their way home from the pub. I stayed on a Sunday so I can imagine Friday / Saturday nights could potentially be worse.

Reception Staff were excellent. Professional, Friendly and eager to help. Room was nice and spacious, clean and bright. Onsite bar and restaurant also nice.

Had a lovely time - we dined, in hotel as well, the receptionist (29/7) should get a big bonus !!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room needs a little update ( not reflected photos)....but ......we really enjoyed the stay, The receptionist changed our room from Double to Twin, was very helpful and informative and allowed us an early check in !

Breakfast was excellent

Good location but not very impressive in other respects.
    • Deluxe Double Room

We arrived via the back of the hotel and made our way through a labrynth of dark passages to reception. The receptionist directed us to our room, walking a few steps with us from reception and studiously ignoring the fact that our room was outside the hotel in a separate building, the 'Garden rooms', reached by a partially covered pathway. I got further directions from a hotel guest sitting outside. I had asked for a quiet room so didn't mind this too much at the time, although we did feel disconnected from the hotel proper. Our room was upstairs on the first floor, no lift. The room was large and dark, the bed was large and very firm, the TV was small with a handful of channels. Bathroom was large and clean. There was a constant loud hum from some sort of machinery outside, which went on all night, punctuated by louder mechanical noises, doors slamming and people talking loudly until late. Breakfast was reasonably good, if limited. Staff efficient but not particularly friendly, white bread only for toast, no sign of mushrooms or tomatoes which would usually be on offer in a hotel. Limited range of fruit juices etc on the buffet table, although the fresh orange juice was very good. Breakfast was generally ok, we had a look at the expensive dinner menu but didn't try it. We ate out in Kilkenny instead, got wet while navigating back to our room. Overall this hotel was OK, but less than impressive.

Hotel very conveniently located close to Kilkenny centre. The bedroom was large and clean, as was the bathroom. There was car parking on site.

Stylish hotel in great location
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The selection of food on the buffet breakfast was very limited and there were several empty containers at 9.30 which were not refilled.

The location of the hotel is superb and the free parking is also great. The decor throughout the building was absolutely beautiful. All the staff were super friendly. Our triple room was very spacious and the bathroom very modern.

Exceeded my expectations

The only thing I regret, is not staying another night! :)

Staff were fantastic, definitely exceeded my expectation for the price I paid. Plenty of parking in a secure, private parking lot in the rear of the property. Which was very important to me as I drove down to Kilkenny on my motorcycle and it’s too easy for someone to damage, tamper with or take a bike just parked on a street. Check in was quick and hassle free. I opted to pay on arrival. The room had a safe, tea/coffee facilities, AC unit, work table, Ironing facilities, the bathroom was clean and fully stocked too. I wasn’t planning on eating in the restaurant, but a last minute change in my plans meant I needed to grab some food quickly. I’m glad I ate there in the end though. I really recommend the chicken supreme. The restaurant service was excellent, staff were friendly and knowledgable. The lady taking my order suggested I could opt for the same dish on the early bird menu and get a second course for the sake of a few additional euro, I was definitely happy with that, as the soup was great. As I headed out after my dinner, the lady at reception took the time to ask if everything was okay so far with my stay. It’s a small detail, but I definitely appreciated how genuine and attentive all the staff were. She also took the time to explain that the door will be locked during the night but there is a door bell to gain access. (This is pretty standard in city centre hotels throughout Ireland and knowing the door is secured at night was a real peace of mind.) It was less than a 5minute walk to the night life Kilkenny is famous for. When I arrived back to the hotel after midnight, I rang the doorbell and the night porter promptly opened the door to me. He verified I was a guest and welcomed me back inside the hotel. He was also very friendly. He confirmed breakfast times with me and wished me a goodnights rest.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Langston hotel.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Langston hotel. The room was perfect the staff were very helpful and the food/drink was very reasonably priced. Very happy customer 👍

I would stay here again

I have traveled around the world a number a times and have stayed at over 100 hotels. This was a great value for the price. I just stayed in Dublin for 6 nights and i asked for a quiet room (did not get that in Dublin) and they put in in the back #28 upstairs. Excellent room, clean, nice bath and bed. WIFI was also great. The hotel location was good, 5 minute walk to the castle and 15 minute to the Cathedral. Breakfast was excellent and the front desk person was wonderful "Louise". I needed to make an important call to the US and my ATT was not working out in the countryside (it worked in Dublin) She set me up on a free phone for the 10 minute call, I have never had that before. I would stay here again.

Restaurant excellent and breakfast great Staff were lovely

Not as good as when we stayed 10 years before but we had family room over the road very noisy as very hot and had to have windows open no air con but did get given a fan.

Restaurant excellent and breakfast great Staff were lovely

It was nice.

A very, very long walk between our room and our two teenage daughters room.... We asked if they could be closer distance and non was available. Not comfortable at all with that.

The room was nice. It was very hot and the staff provided a fan which really helped.

Luxury on a budget
    • Suite

Suites are facing main road which can be noisy. No lifts, so travel light as luggage on stairs can be difficult.

Huge rooms. Excellent restaurant meal dinner and breakfast. Value for money. Easy parking. Beautiful building.

Are stay there was very pleasurable but I would text to stay on the ground floor next time
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only thing I did not like about when Tim was we were on the top floor in the penthouse and they did not have an elevator period

The staff was very friendly period for parking or Street was nice. The breakfast was pretty good.

We liked the the rooms in the garden & the food was good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

We didn't get the type of room that I booked, but the brilliant staff did there best to put it right

We liked the the rooms in the garden & the food was good.

Will definitely be back but ask for room out the back
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Noisey am as over main road and beer delivery

Staff great breakfast brilliant room ok, was very hot but did supply fan Haven’t stayed since 2009 and steak wasn’t as good as then but still enjoyable.

Fun stay in a central location with great service and friendly staff.

Very central location. Easy free parking. Lots of service with room service, spa, restaurant, bar, and lots of outdoor seating. Breakfast was top grade with high quality products and lots of choices. Price was good too.

Centrally located with large car park behind hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Centrally located with large car park behind hotel. We had a lot of luggage so they were kind enough to change our room to a lower floor. Restaurant has excellent food and lovely atmosphere.

Stayed for a party , with whole family
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful , decor rooms and facilities

Beautiful hotel, could easily match top London hotels at a fraction of the price ,would recommend 5 stars easily

A design-hotel that is much better than expected

Comfortable beds in a large bedroom with good facilities. The air-conditioner was invaluable on the hot day. Close to town and the castle and the whole place had a New York style ambiance with attention to design details throughout. Classy lounge rooms and a pleasant bar, a large courtyard for drinking outdoors, along with a lovely tea room and an amazing purpose-built but traditional-style theatre as well. The place was huge but every room was pleasant. The dining room was great, as was the breakfast. The staff were friendly and efficient.

We love it and hopefully won't be to long before we go back
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Usually the breakfast is fabulous myself and my husband tell everyone about it but this time it wasn't the same quality and the waitress didn't seem to want to be ther

Myself and my husband love staying the food is excellent and staff very friendly and helpful it's beautiful for a wedding venue would love to get down more often

A super hotel in Kilkenny
    • Twin Garden Suite

One of the lady in the breakfast room serve the guest without smile....and not very friendly.

The hotel is centrally located. The staff, especially the receptionists are very friendly and helpful. They are very eager to help the guest. The room is very nice. The bed is excellent and the room is complete with all the necessities.

All round great Hotel.

Maybe more obvious signage as to the hotel part and the bar and restaurants. Not a major issue.

Excellent hotel. Very friendly , helpful staff, great food, good size, clean room and great value for money. Kilkenny great city to visit as well. . Best Hotel I've stayed in.

The room was huge, with beautiful parquet flooring, loads of...

The hotel is at it says in its website, in a busy spot, so be aware of that when booking. The beautiful room is in a very old building, It was very warm and the sash window rattled at night when I had it open to cool it down. The coffee at breakfast was not very strong.

The room was huge, with beautiful parquet flooring, loads of storage and a very comfortable bed. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was cooked to order and offered lots of different tasty options.

We were more than happy with this property and in fact...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only difficulty we had was taking our luggage up two stories as there was no elevator and there was no one around to assist us.

We were more than happy with this property and in fact stayed an extra day. Staff were extremely helpful, the location was perfect and the food was amazing.. The room was very comfortable and clean. We would not hesitate to,recommend this,property.

I always enjoy my stay at Langton's, this time we stayed...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I always enjoy my stay at Langton's, this time we stayed in the garden suites, which are beautiful, very spacious room and bathroom, the breakfast as per usual was very good, with a great menu, service as always was first class, the staff at Langton House Hotel are superb, so friendly and nothing is too much for them, they are so helpful, our dinner was excellent and the menu offers a great choice at fair prices, The location is great, as everything in Kilkenny is within walking distance, I highly recommend Langton house hotel, and look forward to my next stay there.

Memorable for all the best reasons.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

A wonderful place to stay. Stayed in a garden suite, very comfortable and quiet. Great location, happy helpful staff, nothing was a problem. Food, entertainment and facilities were outstanding.

Old-style opulence meets modern luxury

Ñothing to dislike.

Centrally located on main street. Great parking. Warm reception. Comfortable room with good facilities. Main hotel is exceptionally charming, a lovely place.

Stylish hotel, but rooms are lacking

Food was old and tasted as though it had been reheated, room was on loud busy street so it was hard to sleep

Nicely decorated common areas, large room and bathroom, decent WiFi connection

Beautiful hotel in a perfect location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel was beautiful! And in a perfect location to walk into town. The included parking in a private lot was also ideal to leave our car while we walked the town. The included hot breakfast was also superb. Great value for the price!

A lovely hotel, well - located. Would definitely come back!😀
    • Twin Garden Suite

People at desk were unfamiliar with bus routes to local towns but instead of directing us to Tourist Information, gave wrong information. JJ Kavanagh Bus service does not leave from the train station.

Lovely view from window.

A great location.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The breakfast was ok but I’ve had better in similarly priced properties and lower priced properties.

The room was spacious and the bed was really comfortable.

It was exactly as we expected, most enjoyable. Breakfast choices were great too.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Everything was as I expected. Friendly , hospitable staff. The room was very comfortable, spotlessly clean, everything we needed there. The duvet was just the right weight. (Sometimes hotel duvets are too warm and interfere with sleep, not so here) 5* .

We had a most enjoyable stay at Langtons. Not our first and hopefully not our last.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hard to think of anything.

Excellent location. Accommodation also excellent and staff friendly and efficient. Will definitely return again. Breakfast was delicious and freshly cooked.

Turns out they're awesome behind the scenes too:)

This is my favourite hotel in Ireland and regularly stay here. While working in my hotel room it was nice to overhear a manager showing concern for the housekeeping staff on a hot day, checking in on them to make sure all was okay.

Totally relaxing hotel in the heart of the city. Will most certainly return soon.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Spoons instead of wooden paddles in the room for when making a cuppa.

Super friendly staff, nothing was to much trouble. Very central but very quiet area. Food was exceptionally good. Garden area is a little gem.

Beautifully designed bars and dining areas.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

No washcloths. Room was stuffy/no air movement.(even with windows open)(overhead fan or room fan of some kind may have helped) View was of a wall. Would of liked to of been able to of tied/cinched the heavy curtains out of the way of the windows/lnatural light.

Beautifully designed bars and dining areas. The breakfast and COFFEE was fabulous! Wonderful staff person showing us to the attached swanky bar next door. Very helpful bartender explained how to get to the parking area. Great high room ceiling.

Great location and would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was very warm even with Windows open the weather was lovely and probably didn't help

The room was bigger than I expected and the staff were lovely

Langtons has the whole package of a relax friendly...
    • Twin Garden Suite

Langtons has the whole package of a relax friendly atmosphere from the minute long walk in. The staff are fantastic friendly and have excellent customer service. Nothing is too much trouble to accommodate your stay to perfection. Location is excellent to the centre all in walking distant.

A fantastic place to stay

The property was spotlesssly clean. All the staff were extremely welcoming, approachable and friendly. The location was excellent and I really loved the interior design of the building. It has been well looked after and thought out. I definitely recommend it and would love to return someday 😊

Like a Travelodge with a great restaurant
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

- No drinking water in the bedrooms - No tea or coffee facilities in the room - No power shower, shower was difficult to navigate - Hairdryer was old and slow - Not enough towels if two people we're staying in the room - No aircon or heat control in rooms - Large gaps in curtains - Slow service at breakfast, waited over 20mins and had to leave without any!

The staff here are so friendly and approachable. The room was large with a comfortable bed and the location was excellent. Restaurant was lovely for dinner. Kindly held on to my case for the day while I explored Kilkenny.

I like the bathroom table and couch.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Room was small no bin in the bedroom and breakfast was stone cold rashers was like rubber toast was rock hard then.

I like the bathroom table and couch.

Great choice for exploring Kilkenny
    • Twin Garden Suite

I had no idea how large the premises is. It can hold 3,000 people for a major event. We had no problem with noise on a Thursday night but it could be a problem on a busy weekend.

Room was a very good size. Bathroom is very large and well equipped. Bed was comfy .Breakfast had a good choice. I loved Bridie's which is the little pub/shop attached to the premises and the barman/manager Pat who is very knowledgeable about Kilkenny. He has a friendly word for all the customers.All staff we met were pleasent and helpful

Ok if we stayed they again i would ask for a room not facing the main street and a newly decorated
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was old and dark on the main road so it was very noisey. Where other "deluex" rooms were newly decorated. Wasnt worth the money we paid for

Bed was big and comfy. Selction of breakfast was good

brilliant hotel, great staff, wonderful food and fantastic room
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

not only was the room better than explained on the web site, the bed was wonderfully comfy. the bath was so big I could swim in it! I must stress that the food was some of the finest I have ever eaten!

I would stay here again. mid week days are quieter and good value. very pleasant visit.
    • Suite

The Hotel layout is a bit higgledy piggledy .......very quirky with clashing styles and confusing to find your way around. Finding the guest breakfast room was a bit of a mystery tour. All that said it did not impact too much on our enjoyable stay.

very friendly and welcoming which I feel is always very important. our suite was lovely and excellent value. Bar staff so kind and warm. Food very good. Overall a wonderful experience.

Fantastic place to stay.
    • Twin Garden Suite

Fantastic place to stay. All of the staff were warm and welcoming and nothing too much trouble. Stayed here on business but will be returning for another trip.

It was very center
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

I didn't like the fact that we had dinner included but the dinner timing was limited so in the end we didn't have it. Looked much better in photo and rooms were not that big like they say

It was very center

The breakfast was fab and the hotel staff very accomodating...

There is a lot of noise from the nightclub...although you are made aware of this before booking

The breakfast was fab and the hotel staff very accomodating and friendly

Wonderful
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

We were given a complimentary upgrade which was really appreciated. The room was very comfortable. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel, the food was lovely. Overall, it was a lovely stay in Kilkenny and we would highly recommend the hotel. The location is also brilliant for exploring the city.

Just a fab hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The breakfast wasnt the best.i would give it a 4/10 and the 4 was for the buffet. The full irish i couldnt eat.

All staff were extremely helpful from reception/bar/resturant right through to house keeping. We stayed in the garden suites which were fab. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in kilkenny and it was great value for money. Thanks to the staff for such a lovely experience

Enjoyed the atmosphere of the Hotel and the place was like the Tardis on the inside
    • Suite

Road noise at front of the hotel and people leaving the bars kept us awake at the weekend. Midweek no problem.

Great Full Irish Breakfast. Friendly welcoming staff.

Amazing
    • Deluxe Double Room

Car park bit small to get out if another car coming in .but a nice young man working there helped us so not a negative

Everything was perfect .a quaint hotel with beautiful features. Locals so nice and welcoming. Great staff

great place to stay location excellent jm
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

only fault i could say was that is was so hot in the room im mean sweltering i thought i was in the bahamas

great place to stay,very nicely decorated great location

Fantastic base to explore Kilkenny and surrounding area.
    • Twin Garden Suite

The Hotel was fantastic for my needs. Central location, free parking, good room, excellent bar and food, friendly helpful staff. I was there on business but there were families and various tourists who all seemed to be enthused by their experience. The bar had live music early on ( very nice meal) and got very busy late on with a good vibe. Having said that my room was very comfortable and quiet. My thanks also to the friendly staff who all did a good job.