Reviews of Maldron Hotel Parnell Square 3 stars

Granby Row, Parnell Square, D1 Dublin, Ireland

#59 of 136 hotels in Dublin

Great for staying to explore not only Dublin but also close seaside.

Not good hairdryer, it worked 1 minute and then you had to wait a few minutes to use it again for a minute. When you are 2 women with long hair it is rather annoying.

Great location, close to the city center and bus and train connection to suburbs and to the airport, delicious breakfast, variety of food to choose, helpful and nice personnel. Tasty food in hotel restaurant in case of lunch or dinner.

Building work going on at hotel, not informed at booking.

Building work going on at hotel, not informed at booking. Work right outside our window. Was offered free breakfast to compensate, breakfast was very poor. Would not stay again.

Comfortable hotel in walking distance of the city

An in room fridge would have been great.

The hotel is clean and comfortable. Located just outside of the main city centre. It's only a short 10 minute walk to O'Connell St which is a bonus as there is not much in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.

The staff (most of them) were good WHEN available especially...

It would need more than the 200 words recommended to even try to express our dislikes - So just look at what we BOTH liked to save any embarressments. Hugely disappointed on reading your many & varied Certificates "proudly" displaying the attributes of your establishment hanging on entry to The Breakfast area - I have worked on a Consultancy Basis & stayed while in a Managerial position in the then largest Multi-National Hotel Group in Ireland. We earned our stars. Your "star rating technique" which is used on-line is both grossly misleading & very unfair (it should be based on at least a TEN rather than a FOUR rating for any % accuracy) to US as past guests & to your future clientele. The Certificates shown were based on on-line booking percentages & THEIR own "Star system awards". In effect that means if someone booked a room, your Hotel photographers, pricing & wording stratagists as regards to correct form completions were good at their job. - However I did like that one of your helpful Hoel receptionists did ask if we needed a taxi upon Departure.

The staff (most of them) were good WHEN available especially behind the Bar & around the Restaurant area. Our (Compact?) room had an en-suite bath as requested & also a Wi-fi system which worked. We liked / put up with the NINE tv stations (NO usual Music Channels) which were available in our room. WE had 2 Med. & 2 Sml. towels to SHARE. The room was Air-Condidioned as requested. I liked the PoP-UP stating the very obvious that has NOW appeared on this Form stating "Excellent info,,,reviews..always appreciated by other travellers". So, I like the on-line "business acumen built in as a marketing tool". On arrival WE liked been told that The Hotel was in the process of Renovations during our stay. WE loved that WE got a voucher & did NOT have to pay AGAIN for breakfast (I was asked for more money on arrival) in your Hotel which was INCLUSIVE on your pre-booking on-line facility. That was embarrassing (until I named your booking site & the person, Ryan at 'Front of House' who'd verified to me the former statement by MY telephone Conversation on day of booking). Another good Financial tactic by Reception on arrival if your Hotel needed extra funding & I wonder how often people would pay / have succumbed to such a "tactic"? And it was a Breakfast which WE missed by SEVEN minutes. - BUT (MAY) HAVE REAPPEARED WHEN WE ORDERED LUNCH. - Because I strongly advised NOT to order TWO meals to my Partner & the TWO waitresses overheard this, SHE WAS ASKED TO PAY BEFORE WE EVEN SEEN THE FOOD. I've NEVER seen that happen in any Hotel We ever have dined in previously - As regards OUR "lunch", It was partially inedible (So maybe we did see & taste part of what may have been a quite nice Breakfast Buffet). WE loved you did NOT clutter our room with any form of Kettle or Tea/Coffee-Making facilities NOR our en-suite with bubble bath or conventional toiliteries such as bars of soap.

My trip was great, but the hotel was very disappointing.

The hotel is undergoing major construction works. My room was on the 5th floor and it felt as if the workers were in my room. When I complained they offered me a symbolic compensation (free breakfast), but considering the price we paid, this was a shame. Likewise, facilities do not correspond at all to the room rate.

Comfortable bed and good a/c

I'll be happy to go back because of the politeness and efficiency of the staff

The rates, especially in the weekends are too high. There is no small refrigerator/mini bar and no safe in the room

The staff is excellent. The location is not bad as it is close enough to O'cana street.

The price 🤔

Great location. Very central. Very helpful staff.. Don't stay in Dublin city very often so not sure if €465 for a triple room with breakfast on a sat night is good.. Had dinner in the restaurant and overall a very pleasant stay.

We had a very large room for European city standards.

Location, although able to walk quickly to bus stop - the actual area around the hotel was a bit "rough".

We had a very large room for European city standards.

Very pleasant stay, would consider staying here again

Cost of accommodation in Dublin, no notice of improvement works being carried out at the time of our stay(26th - 28th June) on booking.com or hotel website, I only found out at the time of checking in, but the work is limited to 08.00-16.00.

Breakfast was good, rooms were comfortable, staff were very good, easy access to town centre, car parking is available at a multi storey car park about a 5 minute walk away, 10 Euros for 24 hours, with a flyer from the hotel.

Fantastic stay. Friendly staff.

The bar staff didn't seem to understand my orders and had to clarify several times.

The air conditioning made for a very comfortable stay. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very well kept. The bathrooms were very clean and well kept. The shower had great power. The bed was very comfortable.

Good quality at a very fair rate!

There was some construction going on at the hotel which began before 7:30 a.m. This was not a problem for me as I was departing early.

There was nothing really that I didn't like about the hotel. A 10-12 minute walk gets you to Trinity College, Grafton Street, and a few more minutes to Temple Bar. I stayed two nights so that I could avail of an early morning coach tour. Helpful staff and a good breakfast selection of hot and cold items. My room was clean and shower water pressure was fantastic. I asked for a room in a quiet location and truthfully heard only 3 or 4 late-night slamming doors (this due to thoughtless guests, no fault of the hotel) I'll certainly use this hotel again whenever I stay overnight in Dublin.

There was no word of the renovations when we were booking and maybe should offer vouchers or someth

It was mainly the noise the restaurant would need a bit of help a bit slow in getting your order

WiFi didn’t work and there was too much drilling and I know it has to be done but from 7 in the morning it was too much

Location was excellent.

Building work was being done so knocking and drilling started most mornings at 8am which was very annoying when you want a lie in.

Location was excellent. Room was excellent although a touch expensive and staff were very helpful.

6.0
    pleasant and unpleasant

the inability to use the room during most of the day due to construction. It started 7 am so basically we were banished from our room all day unless we wanted to put up with the noise. The price of rooms SHOULD HAVE BEEN REDUCED while the construction is taking place and/or offer free meals to compensate.

Avoid until the renovations are completed. Shop around for best price.

Major renovation was going on with loud noises disturbing us during "office hours" (9am - 5pm.) Ordered a double room, but received a twin room with the beds separately dressed. Removed the sheets and had to connect the beds ourselves. Room was a little run down with a chunk missing in the wall where the door latch had dug into it. Room was missing its iron, which was dropped up within 10 minutes of requesting it. Restaurant wasn't open for brunch, thankfully you're in the city centre so its relatively easy to find somewhere to eat. Cleaning staff walked in on my wife changing despite the fact it was still 30 minutes to checkout time.

Staff were friendly at desk but seemed understaffed.

Location, quite clean and bright

Didn’t feel staff were very helpful and very happy. There was only one member of staff that actually smiled at us. Didn’t feel very welcoming. Room was fairly basic.

Location, quite clean and bright

Never again

Location is terrible! Hotel offers no bathroom ammetities. There is no gym, no water. TV is super small and the picture was terrible. The staff was not most helpful. The rooms were super expensive for no quality.

Very nice and we'll placed

The fact the planned maintenance went over and took ages to get the water going again clean but that cannot be helped

The service the welcome the whole mantra about the hotel was excellent I will deffo be staying there again. The fact the hotel is only a short walk to the heart of Dublin really worth thr monies aswell we loved it

Clean hotel right off O'Connell Street

I already knew they were renovating, so that wasn't too bad, but the bed was the worst. We stayed for 2 nights, If I had to sleep in that bed one more night, I would have asked for another room. Plus, I traveled with a friend, so why give us 1 queen bed and 1 twin? That was stupid in my opinion. Luckily, we didn't fight over who got the bigger bed.

The hotel was very nice, great staff. Restaurant was great and so was breakfast. Close bus location

The facilities were definitely not at the standard of a 4 stars hotel. Staff ok but nothing outstanding. Super expensive for a very average hotel.

Good stay. Great location.

No tea facilities in room. Room wasn't ready for us at 5pm (even though we had already called in much earlier so they would have known we were around.). But staff did get it sorted very quickly and didn't keep us waiting long.

Excellent location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast (we loved that we could make our own Hot Chocolate). Beds extremely comfortable.

Room was grossly overpriced and not too clean. I expect much better for $400+ per night. Front desk staff was very slow. Lines were too long and the staff at the desk was not efficient. Construction on roof was terrible during the day. We had to wait hours for a room then we were put on the fifth floor just below the construction. I was really upset. After contacting the front desk, we were moved to the first floor. It still felt like a jackhammer was on the ceiling. The room wasn’t very clean. I had to wipe down the furniture myself. Shower was the only decent part of the visit- at least there was hot water. That is the only nice thing I can say. Out of certain items both days we had breakfast there. If we had not prepaid for two breakfasts, we wouldn’t have gone back. We waited six minutes to give our voucher on second day while the staff walked by us. Food in restaurant was cold not hot. It wasn’t just us, other customers were asking staff to heat up the food. Overall, we were very disappointed in our stay.

I would recommend for a cheap deal

Very noisy as the room faced out on to the main road.

The staff were very friendly at breakfast time also on reception. The room was clean and also the restaurant. Great location 10min walk into the City.

Budget friendly Hotel in Dublin city center with just as friendly staff

Great budget option for staying in Dublin city center overnight. Arrived quite late at property from travel and happy to see late food service in the bar. Meal was great and staff were very friendly even though I'm sure it was near the end of their shift. Also excellent room service options available for those who would like to dine alone. Very near major bus routes.

Apart from staff, average at best.

Small rooms, big price! Not up to North American standards. No bars of soap in bathroom???

Good staff. Breakfast very good. Location fairly convenient.

The staff is very friendly.

The ongoing building works on Saturday, but we were given another room. The room was quieter, but smaller and the matress was not really good.

The staff is very friendly. Breakfast was great and the restaurant (evening) is also very good. The hotel is close to bus stops (public transport and Hopon Hopoff / Airlink) and Connolly Street. It's also no problem to walk to e.g. Temple Bar and Trinity College are a 20 minutes walk away.

Jackhammering all day

Extreme noise. There was literally jackhammering going on directly above our room each day. While the hotel warned us about this on check in, no discount was offered for the inconvenience and nothing was mentioned at booking time. It was so loud, you really couldn't even stay in the room at all during the day. These rooms should not have even been let.

Location is in a quiet area within fairly easy walking distance of nearby shopping, dining and drinking areas

Lovely hotel..friendly staff..excellent hospitality and food.

Pleasant staff..very helpful.. enjoyed breakfast..great value if you book it when you check in...Convenient for shopping and near city centre...quiet environment..windows can open up yo let air in..good value for money if you book early.

Great value hotel in a central location with easy access to top Dublin attractions.

Great value hotel in good central location - 15 minutes walk from the centre and Temple Bar area. Breakfast choice was huge and good value. Beds were very comfortable. Would recommend this hotel.

Good Location

Did not know facility was under construction. Was not noisy, but would have liked to know in advance.

Location tricky to find at first but then very accessible to public transportation and not long walk into heart of Dublin. Room well appointed and very clean. Staff helpful. Great choices for breakfast. Nice dining area.

The property was clean and staff were polite.

Due to building work that was being done during our stay we had to be moved rooms (workers were walking up and down scaffolding outside our window). This was annoying, especially since I had received a phone call to confirm my booking and it was not mentioned that there was any work going on.

The property was clean and staff were polite.

Would not stay there again

No hot water on first night (Tuesday May 29 2018) room on first floor very noisy due to building Guests in next room very loud arguments for long periods (Wed May 30)

A little disappointed

not informed that construction work was going on at time of stay. had to request to move rooms as noise was unbearable. and no water on arrival up to 5.30pm

The Maldron is currently under going renovation.

The Maldron is currently under going renovation. However, I was out every day so it didn't really bother me. I found the heat/ac a little difficult to set. The staff at the hotel is great. Ryan and others are professional as well as pleasant. I would stay here again.

Enjoyed our stay, found the staff very helpful and friendly.

The sausages served for breakfast and missed having a biscuit with tea in the bedroom.

Bed very comfortable. Meals very good and staff most helpful. Excellent location for our activities and interest and very convenient to city centre.

Staff very helpful

There is building work for 9am till 5 pm going on at this hotel.Very noisy.But if your out all day this will not be a problem.You will not take an afternoon nap!!!!!!

Staff very helpful

Dated Hotel, too expensive, ok breakfast, crowded.

The Hotel is undergoing restorations, the rooms are dated, the TV was ancient and the beds ok. I had four singles in my room for just me. I paid £120 a night two weeks ago cost me £220 the the week later (on booking.com) The reception said that's because is now Summer (Mid May!) To be fair apart from booking a hostel this was the cheapest. I travel a lot with work and would not shop around if i could find a comfortable hotel at a reasonable price (£120 a night is top end). I will avoid doing business in Dublin until the winter. The Hotel Groups app is too complicated so still book through booking.com

The Breakfast is quite nice. Lots of options

I booked 4 rooms and 2 of them stunk of smoke!

Overpriced, rooms that smelt of smoke and building work going on!

I booked 4 rooms and 2 of them stunk of smoke! They finally managed to sort other rooms but then didn't make it clear on whose rooms were whose so there was a lot of confusion! Not what you need after a hard day at work!

Nice hotel will be back again.

Nothing could not fault the place.

Room was nice, beds were so comfortable. Staff were really friendly and helpful. It was a 15/20min walk to temple bar area.

The staff r very acomadating and friendly

The bed was two single beds pushed together I asked for a double bed which clearly they don't have. we got a phone call in the early hours to tell us to turn down our telly and it was already so low which made me feel like we were being to noisy and it made me uncomfortable and afraid to move freely about my room the windows don't open up so air can't get in the staff were lovely and couldn't of been more helpful but as I payed for a double bed I expect a double bed

The staff r very acomadating and friendly

Expensive for plain hotel but good location nice staff

building site may 2018... woken early but building works -when I’d hoped for a lie in. Guest should be given a discount or voucher as rate was expensive considering building work.

Nice staff brill location

Very disappointing

We were very disappointed. When we confirmed booking with hotel we were told carpark was just over the road, which it wasn't,it took over an hour while driving around to find hotel where there was nowhere to park to drop off or pick up. The carpark was not very close to hotel. Not being familiar with the city, we travelled from Wexford and Wales and we found that staff were not very helpful with locating the hotel or carpark. On Saturday morning were woken at 6.30am whilst sleeping on the 5th floor to the noise of maintenence banging,trumping across the roof. When i spoke to reception they asked for work to stop but it continued. On check in we were not informed that construction work was in progress, no signs at reception or on website. We were in 2 room on 5th floor so 5 very unhappy guests. Very angry. We paid €500 plus for bed only and we didn't get much rest. I would not be recommending the Maldron Hotel. Also price dropped on your website from €515 to €165 the day before we stayed!!!!!! I worked in the hotel industry and would have treated guests as I would have liked to be treated, in this case I did not feel that we were treated well. 3 out of 5 guests received complimentary breakfast. Staff did not consider or note that the was more than 3 people in our group staying. Very unsatisfactory. I would have liked a refund for the entire group. Our guest from Wales will also not recommend this hotel.

The location was ideal, just a few minutes away from the...

While I understand that there were two major concerts on while we were there and it is a city centre hotel, £491 for two nights was a bit steep for what is no better than a premier inn room. However, understanding the desire to capitalise on events that allow hoteliers to increase their price with demand I was willing to pay.............BUT What made that cost even more difficult to swallow was the construction work going on to refurb the hotel. We were told at check in that we would barely notice the work. This was a slightly ambitious statement. In our room it sounded like the workmen were in the room with us, drilling, hammering and shouting. The noise in the room was sufficient to drown out the television when we were getting ready to go out. On Friday morning we had a hammering alarm call at 0710. On Saturday the generous workmen waited until 0730 until their hardworking hammers roused us! My advice would be not to use this hotel while the construction work is in progress, it will ruin an otherwise great stay. For the same price you can stay at an alternative hotel that has no construction work disturbing your hard earned break.

The location was ideal, just a few minutes away from the city centre with easy access to all that Dublin has to offer.

The staff was very helpful. Our room was very comfortable

Would have been nice in the evening having something light for customers don’t want a big dinner. Like a sandwich or scone with a cup of tea .

The bed was comfortable and clean modern bathroom

14th-16th May 2018

Only bad point really television in double rooma tiny compared to the big one in the twin room my brothers stayed in. Not a major problem as you dont really go away to watch tv.

Great location to everything. Breakfast great and enjoyed it lots of choice. Specially my wife being a vegetarian. Very clean and friendly hotel. Nice little touch with shower creams in bathrooms. Staff very friendly and willing to help with anything. Beds comfy and clean. Will be staying here everytime we visit dublin from now on couldnt praise the place enough.

It was centrally located.

It was centrally located. Only negative was the construction which affected the supply of water to the hotel rooms all day and we had to run to the city centre to use the public facilities.

Good choice for a short visit to Dublin

Would have preferred a complimentary continental breakfast.

Friendly and helpful staff. Tried the breakfast—extra charge—once and it was very good, but too much food for me.

It was a pleasure to use the hotel and would recommend it.

There were no real dislikes.

The stay was fine building work opposite our room. Staff were friendly and answered all questions, knowledgeable about area.

Needs updating with more functional arrangement.

Room was so stuffed with furniture you could barely walk around the beds. The carpet is dirty, and we kept finding grey fuzz on the desk. Mattress was not comfortable, and the bathroom had no counter space. The hotwater pot for tea and coffee was in a closet that you have to bring out each time you need it and put it back because there is not room for anything to be out. Our room was on the side of the building off a busy street so we did hear some traffic noise. I would pay extra to go somewhere else.

Getting to the city center was easy if you're taking the hop on hop off bus.

Booked hotel for a hospital app it was very central to hospital and city was a perfect location

Just really a small criticism the room was a bit small for a double and single only 2 of us in room

Breakfast was fabulous anything u could think of catered for every taste and gluten free lots of variety 10 out of 10.

Loved it

The view was a building site but we ourselves have our own business and understand that Work has to b done we will come again hopefully the work will b completed it didn’t put us off are stay we love coming to Dublin usually stay central.

It was very clean and comfortable

Won't be staying again

NO parking ..no residents bar .. Asked for a glass of water and ice at 2am and was refused and told everything was locked up .had to purchase a bottle from machine which cost €2.50 cost of room €116 without breakfast then expected to pay €10 for parking overnight in a carpark away from the hotel

Liked rooms and cleanliness

A good central no frills place to stay but expensive for what it was.

Couldn't close window first night and neither could nightstand. Very noisy all night from traffic and cold so had to phone down for extra blanket. We didn't lock door and in the morning a maintenance man walked straight in without knocking and even though he saw us still in bed he carried on fixing window. Also the builders were drilling all day as extension being built but we were not given any warning about this or compensation. It was unbearable during the day

If we were to visit Dublin again, we would stay at Maldron Hotel again

Take-away breakfast consists solely of croissant, yoghurt, and banana, and thus is somewhat poor in comparison to the excellent sit-in breakfast. An option to pre-order the breakfast (e.g. to select a sandwich instead of a croissant) would be appreciated.

Excellent location with an easy reach of the city centre, a delicious breakfast with a lot of variety.

Wouldn't return.

We got note under our door saying the water for the next day would be switched off from 11am-6pm. We had lots planned and wanted to come back to shower before heading out that evening so not ideal but we didn't let it bother us it is what it is. We got back to the hotel after 6pm ... no water ... we spoke to the staff on reception 3 times who told us it should be back on... we waited and waited until around 8.30pm and still no water. We went out for the evening and as we left complained and we were offered a free breakfast the next morning. Extremely frustrating when you book a weekend away to relax. I understand this was something out of the hotels control as their was water works happening on that part of the street but would have been nice to have been told as we checked in or at point of booking as i would have booked another hotel. Put me off completely!!!!! - very expensive for what you get - no fridge - very old decor/tv - no bath in room.

The location was fairly handy to the temple bar

Maintenance / building work going on . Woke us up in the morning g . We weren’t made aware of this until we got there I paid more money than what I had reserved it on the booking website. Very disappointed Ted about this.

The location was fairly handy to the temple bar

good location

difficult to take a taxi in front of the hotel because there is not really space to park. But you just walk a bit further to the hospital and there you can take taxis.

Clean and spacious room. Not far away from Parnell street

It was in the city centre

My only issue was that I am a vegetarian so there wasn't much selection for breakfast but you could easily go into the city and find a place to go to.

It was in the city centre

Overpriced for what we received

Unaware renovations happening, jack hammers etc. Faulty smoke alarms went off early morning, waking all guests. Carpets, furnishings old and weary. No room safe.

Breakfast excellent, all choices covered.

Executive suite was fabulous, especially as the sun was...

Renovations were being done but that couldn't be helped & it didn't effect our stay.

Executive suite was fabulous, especially as the sun was shinning & we had full use of the balcony. Also the breakfast was delicious, had more than enough to cater for all needs. Will definitely be back & will be referring friends & family.

The breakfast was very diverse, the beds very comfortable,...

There were some constructions on the side when we were there, and we were left without water for one day, and no discounts were provided for that. Also, in the last day, it was on a Saturday, and they missed to announce us that the breakfast starts later on week-end days... and this stressed us a little bit, as we had a flight to catch. Also, if we were missing breakfast, they did not offer to give money back for the breakfast.

The breakfast was very diverse, the beds very comfortable, the staff were very nice.

Only thing which is good is the location.

Very hot in the room Very dusty in the room, I had very allergic reaction because of the dust and the thick carpet Breakfast was not nice. Eggs were cold, fresh fruits not fresh at all!! No nice lounge/bar to drink and to relax

Lovely stay would recommend.

The location whilst central and very handy is in a bit of a dodgy area. I would not recommend walking round there alone at night.

Staff were very friendly and polite. The room was very comfortable.

An enjoyable stay in Dublin spoilt by the excessive price of the hotel.

998 GBP for 2 rooms for 2 nights (with breakfast). That's 250 GBP per room per night. That is very expensive for a 3 star hotel. I had to book this hotel as most hotels were fully booked for the weekend i wanted to go to Dublin, but 250 GBP a night! I would expect to pay that for a 5 star hotel. Also renovation work was underway on the outside of the hotel.

Close location to city centre.

Very poor hotel - avoid.

The hotel was noisy (building works). On one of the two days there was no water supply. When the water supply was restored it was unusable as very dirty. Staff uninterested and unhelpful.

Stay was grand but I will not be booking through booking.com again due to monies been taken twice!!!

I booked his hotel because I could pay upon arrival. They took full payment 3 days before I arrived and I contacted them and they said it has be refunded back into my account - this amount has still not gone back into my account. And I had to pay again on arrival - as of now I have paid twice for my stay and I’m very annoyed about this!

Rebooked already!

Lovely helpful staff and the breakfast was excellent value for money. The location was ideal for both the hospital I was visiting and to get into the town centre (opposite direcetions). We couldn't fault our stay!

The location was spot on.

Early the following morning there was a lot of noise. Don’t know what it was but it was from outside. I thought it was building works in the hotel but I could be wrong. It was out of the hotels control if it was from outside.

The location was spot on. Close to city center. The staff were also very friendly and couldn’t have done more

Good location close to temple bar (15 minute walk)

The construction work outside our window at 8am every morning - was not told about this when booking

Good location close to temple bar (15 minute walk)

We enjoyed the hotel but would have p

Safe deposit boxes at reception not in room. A good 15-20 min walk to Grafton Street/Trinity area.

Breakfast was very good. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Near the airport bus and O'Connell Street

Reasonably priced, clean and good location.

There was construction going on which meant we had to park two blocks away and were woken up early everyday by a loud power drill.

Location was great and staff were friendly

It was clean and friendly and in a perfect location from the...

The breakfast was ok but i would say it easnt worth the money when local places were cheaper.

It was clean and friendly and in a perfect location from the amenities

Nice hotel, very clean and the staff for friendly.

Nice hotel, very clean and the staff for friendly. I ate in the restaurant on first night and was pleased with the quality and cost. Only a 10 minute walk to the centre and attractions so good location. I’ll definitely book here again.

Property was under constructions whole time, and all rubbles...

Property was under constructions whole time, and all rubbles can be viewed outside windows with no area protected could be dangerous for an incident or accidents to people staying in the hotel,

Decent hotel but you’re paying for the location!

The beds weren’t very comfy and we were only provided with one very small pillow. The rooms are a little dated but I understand that the hotel was undergoing renovations while we were there. The price was a little too high for what we got.

The location was convenient enough.