Reviews of Portobello Hotel 2 stars

33 Richmond Street South, D2 Dublin, Ireland

#85 of 136 hotels in Dublin

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Lovely place to stay with very friendly staff and located close to all shops and the city centre, the bar under the hotel is a massive plus it was lovely to have a couple of drinks before we went and hit the hey. Bit overpriced to be honest but other than that no complaints..

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The male worker who worked in the day was rude, argumentative, confrontational and overall terrible customer service. For someone who has apparently worked there 11yrs he had absolutely no people skills and has been a huge part in ensuring I never go back there and would never recommend. Bathroom was covered in mold, it was not cleaned once during my 4 day stay even tho it was requested each day, no fresh towels when requested, the TV did not work and had to request twice and took 2 days. The room key cards did not work each time I left the room , I needed to go back to reception and get it reprogrammed. To top it all off , then offer a cheap breakfast (for €5) if you pay at reception, after trying this I can honestly say it was the most disgusting poorly cooked breakfast I have ever had at any hotel.

Large room, Asian man who worked at night could not have been nicer and more helpful (complete opposite of his colleague)

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Great value, room was nicer than I was expecting, spacious and clean with a nice bathroom too. Location was great for getting into city centre quickly. Staff on reception were very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay in the hotel again!

They truly need to update the bathrooms. Our bathroom would smell like smoke at night for some reason. The music overnight is so loud as there is a club beneath. The music would play until around 3am

We really liked the location

Everyone was very helpful, especially the recepcionist (Mr. Valentino) was very nice, helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel is very closed to city center and the view of the river channel from rooms is lovely.

The first night was rough, our room was above the bar. The band played late in the morning , the noise at closing time was too much for me. BE AWARE the room you are placed in can make sleep impossible. I was there visiting my daughter who is studying abroad..it would have been OK if I was a younger person travelling w friends though.

Initially had the room just above the bar, the manager could not do enough to assure me and my daughter were accommodated ..they moved us to another room the following night. The staff truly were the nicest people I have ever encountered while travelling. Breakfast was great, not fancy but perfect for my needs.

Was quite noisy at night due to the pub downstairs however wed had a few ourselves so slept soundly enough

Great location very close to the lovely Rathmines area as well as the hip and happening Portabello

The hotel bar was a bit noisy during one of the nights and we couldn't get a proper sleep until the end of what appeared to be a weekend party.

Friendly and professional staff. Assisted us with anything we needed.

NOISE so if you are looking for a place where you can sleep (what a hotel is for) skip this place. It feels like you’re room is part of the nightclub. Sunday night at 11pm it starts till around 2-3 at night. Insane!

Great location Big room

• Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Great staff, location was pretty good, the rooms are very nice, everything was ready for us for an early checkin. Parking was easy, and was a huge plus. We also had breakfast downstairs and really enjoyed the food, the setting (in their bar), and the breakfast staff.

• Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Very warm room, had been cold in recent weeks and weather just turned nice so didn’t readjust yet. Couldn’t keep windows open as very noisey street below from the bar but we didn’t mind too much as it wa only one night. They do warn you of possible noise from the bar below but it was exceptionally busy the night we stayed and the music stays on very late. You can hear everything in your room. Just a point to consider if you are going to book

Lovely, modern and clean. Location was great. Very close to two luas stops. TV & coffee /tea making facilities with snacks was an added bonus

Bathroom was a bit outdated.

The room was cozy although there was only one window in the ceiling. Staff was very friendly and gave us free breakfast. Location of the hotel is good.

If I was being really critical the shower could have been cleaner- the grout of the tiles needed bleaching but otherwise the place was spotless

Clean and spacious room, definitely better than I was expecting. The check in/out staff were friendly and approachable. The room was really quiet- which was a worry when it is placed over a very busy bar. The breakfast was surprisingly good This is a slightly dated hotel which is generally well maintained and is in an excellent location- so many lovely bars and restaurants in walking distance.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The night club bouncers. We came back after midnight and the main door was locked. No big deal I thought, we went around to the night club attached to the hotel to gain access, but the bouncer wouldn't allow us access to the hotel. I showed him our room key and the booking on my phone but it took more than a few minutes for another staff member to see sense and let us in. Not a nice experience in an otherwise very nice stay.

Comfort, cleanliness and overall facilities.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Nothing to do with hotel - which was excellent - but in nice Pub attached, one meal (of three) was not at all good. Didn't spoil first night.

Perfect location. Nice room. Clean & comfortable. Lovely view over Canal & Rathmines. No noise problem from Pub downstairs. Plentiful tea, coffee, milk + biscuits. Lovely, friendly staff. All time best WiFi!!

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Hotel This hotel was absolutely disgusting Lots of stairs - not good if you have bags Room: Really dirty room Really dirty carpet End-of-bed red pillows very dirty (had human (male) stains on it) Dirty pillows and end-of-bed cover Carpet was filthy Very old room /worn out Can't open window in the bedroom in morning, otherwise, kitchen smell enters the room with fried food Found hairs throughout the bathroom Bathroom: Dirty, dirty, dirty Falling apart - lose handles, overused towels that need to be replaced Old, old, old - everything in the room Shampoo and soap are horrible, cheap - what you would find in a metro station toilet! Breakfast: I don't know - I skipped it after seeing the poor condition of the room Good for Business travellers: No. Price: I paid 110 Euro for one night. I checked in at 12 midnight and checked out at 9 am. I booked the accommodation at last minute on the same day at 4 pm

Staff: Quick check-in

It clean and contemporary, very comfortable rooms and beds were good to. Very secure building too which is reassuring knowing our belongings are as are we when staying at The Portabello.

It is a little bit old. All the facilities need a renovation. If you are planning to sleep maybe it is not the best place as the downstairs bar is quite noisy until tu 2 a.m. But it is a nice place to stay for a few days while doing intensive tourism. Breakfast is 5e per person and night but I am not sure I would recommend it as it is really limited (yogurts, juice, coffee, tea and cereals), at least for the option we chose. There were 3 options: vegetarian, salmon or full Irish. We chose the vegetarian one.

Location and good quality for the price. The personal were really nice. They helped us with everything when we forgot the electrical adapters a s when we needed to book a taxi at 6 a.m.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The sink was falling off of the counter that it was on and I wasn't impressed with how the bar downstairs was blaring music until 2:30am on a Sunday night/Monday morning. We could hear this even though we were two floors above the bar, I dread to think what the rooms below could hear. Also there was only one main light on the ceiling and our view was of some pipes and extractor fan unit which wasn't too pleasing and meant that we didn't have much natural light in the room so it was pretty dark.

The room was a good size and it was in a good location

Room was not as we expected it from the pictures and the reviews : very small windows not letting much light in (except one) and that were not airtight (we could hear all the noise from outside), very old and in need of refurbishing, and not looking very secure as there were some marks of iron on the ground as if it fell and burned the floor (a little frightening with a kid). Even though we were given a room on the top floor (3rd), it was very noisy at night, mostly due to the noise of the street (police and ambulances sirens, people talking, shouting, laughing, car honking). It would have probably been better to have a room on the 1st or 2nd floor that was refurbished as the noise of the bar was very limited, and could not have been worse than the rest, due to the bad windows. It was very hard to sleep at night. On top of that, the shades were not making the room dark, though we were able to use the bed covers to reduce the light coming in the room when we wanted to sleep. Lift was mostly working, but twice it was stuck at the third floor and we could not use it. Water took a long time to become warm (though probably normal on the 3rd floor), and we needed to tighten the tap very strongly if we didn't want it to run.

Location was nice : not too far from the center, though you need to take the tram or the bus (a good deal is to take the 72h bus card for 19euro for the dublin bus including the airlink express bus (line 757 is stopping very close (Charlote way)). The nearby canal is nice, and it could be a nice view if you happen to have a room with a view (we didn't). Lots of pubs and places to eat around. Room was rather large (3 beds). There was some biscuits, tea and coffee in the room. Beds were comfortable and the room temperature could be regulated nicely. Staff was nice, and room was cleaned everyday. Probably as we were given an old room, we got the breakfast free of charge. It was rather ok, with a choice of salmon, full irish and vegetarian, though you could ask for specifics, and there was also the buffet with pastries, ham, cheese, juices, cereals, ...

on arrival they stated that they could not accommodate 4 of us, despite the fact that we had booked the room for 4 of us. The bar/ restaurant was not suitable for children and the music was so loud we had a very disturbed nights sleep. The room was not particularly clean and the mattresses were uncomfortable. All in all a huge disappointment.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The room was on the first floor and there was a lot of noise from the pub below. The room was not very bright.

The staff is very kind, friendly and helpful. There is 24 hours reception. There is an elevator. The area outside the hotel is beautiful.

Bathroom was pretty dated and water pressure of shower wasn’t great

Hotel was in a great location, bed was very comfy, staff were very helpful and hotel pub was really good.

• Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

There was nothing to dislike.

The bathroom was huge and the shower was absolutely amazing! There was also plenty of room in the bedroom considering there were 5 of us in one room, so space was quite important. The staff were so helpful and friendly throughout our stay from telling us decent bars and booking us taxis for a our return to the airport.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Shower hard to use tap dripping all night room a little chilly

Staff amazing room adequate lits of buscuits nice touch breakfast great selection parking ver safe location amazing

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Front door as i came in.... Felt like i waited to run out again....

The hotel was good, just the main door from the road, gives it a very bad impression. You doubt you've made the right choice. 2nd floor/ reception area...You see it as a hotel and feel little better. It's clean and it's comfortable, a good value for money

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The full bed was very uncomfortable - it had a "Butt Imprint" - Like sleeping on an old pullout couch with a bar in your back. There were not enough outlets in the room. We were only able to find 2 that we could plug phones into. The hairdryer cord was very short/tight and bonus: arm workout pulling it away from the wall to dry hair. The floor tiles were cracked in the bathroom and the toliet paper roll hanger was falling out of the wall.

The location was perfect! The pub downstairs was very nice. It was just a short walk to the bus stop and the view of the water was a plus. The shower pressure and temperature were also very nice. The price was VERY reasonable for the area.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

A little dated but maintained very well.

I have stayed in this hotel quite a few times. The staff are very friendly and helpful with a 24 hour reception. Lots of information on things to do in Dublin if you are a tourist. Plenty of towels and tea/coffee. Shower and bath in a decent sized bathroom. Beds are very comfortable. Decent wifi, plenty of plug sockets. Easy to control the temperature in the room. Very clean. Food in the bar is great and very good value for money. They serve food till 9 but there are also a lot of other food places close by if you eat later. Great atmosphere in the pub if you want a few drinks, heated smoking area. Fantastic location, some of the rooms overlook the canal and have lots of lovely big windows. I stay in a lot of hotels in Dublin and I always come back to this one. Really great value for money.

The manager isn't very friendly, I actually had a disagreement over putting me in a room over the nightclub I thought great one night wont kill me I had a flood which is why I booked went with the hotel had booked two days good value. Only to find out it was the worst room to sleep above. I went to work asked to be changed was in work all day they said if they could they would I left it with them since 7am check out is 12 they told me at two they couldn't. Which was a complete lie I also got a twin room which was a waste of a bed. So instead of being unhappy I checked out and rebooked with bookings.com for a better room and double away from the nightclub 139 for two nights and like a fool I paid it again only to be told I was entitled to half of my money back for that day when I had checked out way before check in over their fault I was a customer and they didn't put me first when it came to facilitate me in anyway. I hadn't made the mistake they had forgetting to change me I spent more money and they earned half off me and still rented the room to someone else for the full day. When I asked for my refund I was spoken to very rudely he even had the cheek to say I was rich far from rich if I'm staying here over the snow and my home flooding. He also had no cash and wanted to load 27.50 when I should of got back half wasn't my fault. You couldn't help me and I had to go to another company to sleep in the same hotel. I also asked could I put in on the bar went down to buy a bottle of prosecco just to get my refund over him being so mean. They told me they would have to ok it with the manager before putting it on the room they owed me the money and didn't want to refund me cause I told him he was rude. He can keep the 27.

I love the décor of this hotel and the location.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The beds was to soft for me and my wife. We prefer hard beds. Quite a walking distance to the central area. Didnt try their breakfast, so cant say anything about that.

Nice comfy room for us, 4 people. Room was nice and clean. Drawback was the soft beds, which me and my back didnt like. The Hotel was about 20-30min walking distance from the central area. But you had buses just outside and many pubs nearby. The hotel pub had cheap beer, just €4. All in all, a good hotel well worth your money if you dont mind the walk and soft beds.

Parking.. It is only available by meter out front .. free 18:30 - 08:00 tho..

Front desk clerk very friendly and welcoming! Great breakfast assortment.. ie: choice of continental or traditional Irish

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Carpet was tacky like cigarette smoke tar needed to be cleaned from it. Bathroom tiles pushed down as the wood under them had rotted from the shower water seeping through the grout. Bathroom had sloppy sealant spread around it. Nightclub downstairs played *boom..boom..boom..boom...” until 3am in the morning.

Prime location

Clean comfortable hotel. Room I stayed in wasn't affected by music from the bar(3rd floor). Good value for money. Room overlooked the canal with a nice view of Rathmines.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We didn't realise the music would be so loud. Not so much an issue for myself & partner but my parents could not sleep through it and had a bad experience because of it. If you don't plan on having an early night this is the perfect hotel. I would not recommend for families or light sleepers

FAB location, really lovely staff and breakfast was a bargain at €5

Staff were very helpful when I had questions, and also a great knowledge of the area. Location is slightly out of town but close enough for a nice walk.

There is a club downstrairs and the music could be heard up to 3rd floor room easily. Bed was broken in the middle and not fixed when asked. Average service level. Breakfast was a positive surprise.

Breakfast. Location. Access.

Absolutely great location, within easy walking distance of St Stephens Green, the room was a triple even though I travelled alone so if I had been with the family it would have been great value.

Well every single image of a room on their website AND booking.com gave the impression that the rooms were spacious and suitable for 2 people. Ohhh that was FAR from what I got. Room was tiny lil box room thing. The bathroom was small and there was mould on ceiling, again something that photos on here do NOT convey. I honestly wouldn't be in any hurry back to this hotel, photos blurred the reality of what I had paid for.

It was literally 30 seconds from where we wanted to go out that night, thats actually really all i liked about the hotel.

No shampoo or conditioner in the shower , no plugs to charge phones or hair straightener . Had to unplug the kettle and charge for half an hour and then get up in the middle of the night and plug in my sisters phone .

My room had no window, only a sky light. There was no fresh air and it was very claustrophic. The alternative was a room above a noisy bar-what kind of hotel is this? I felt like I was suffocating. If I hadn't gotten sick I would have left after one night.

The cleaning people were terrific.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

I requested a quiet room and was accommodated on the second floor. I could hear a constant thud,thud of noise which kept me awake until after 2 am and then to compound the issue a helicopter awoke me at 7.30 am passing overhead as the room was not sound proofed from outside noises. The cold water tap needs a new washer.

Location is great and having secure parking available at a reasonable cost. The staff were pleasant

Was noisy but this was expected after seeing some reviews, it didn't really bother us, so if you want a quiet early night sleep dont stay here.

Group of 9 girls celebrating our 30th birthday. Friendly helpful staff, good food, good location, absolutely love Dublin such a great friendly city. Would stay here again.

Was disappointed that there was no window in my room. I should really have quibbled about this as I seem to remember something on the website about 'all rooms overlooking the canal'? Could have been worth a few quid off but as I was there primarily for a gig and had such a great time I really couldn't be arsed! Given Dublin prices, the rates weren't bad comparatively, but at £80 per night for a single person I still think it's way too high - no matter how good the breakfast! Next time will probably stay further out of town now that I know how good the buses are.

Perfect location for me as I was going to a gig around the corner but good location in general - is close to bus routes to airport and city centre. Room was very comfortable - plenty of tea bags and biscuits and a tv that worked! There was also a hairdryer and a trouser press (or was it an iron? Can't remember as I have no use for such things but if you do I'm sure it'll be appreciated!) Breakfast was huge and tasty - didn't really need to eat again til evening. Staff were friendly and very helpful regarding buses and the local area. This hotel has character - beautiful building on the canal front - a welcome respite from the soulless and the bland and entirely fitting for a stay in Dublin.

Picked this hotel to bring my girlfriend away for her birthday . Pub was underneath the rooms and Room 209 didn’t not match the pictures advertising the room on booking.com 3 tiles in the bathroom lose on the ground Drink stains all over the walls Windows was all dirty Cloths press was falling apart . Went down to the front desk to ask for another room and was told he could do nothing He was no help and didn’t offer my money back or anything after I paying him 130€ 5 mins before that Didn’t have interest in listing about the room Ended up leaving and going 2 miles down the road to the Clayton for a 150€ and was treated so well down there and they had a proper car park and a gym ! Beware pictures don’t match the rooms

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Pee was left on the toilet seat when we arrived. No proper windows, only a very dirty skylight. Everything was alright had it not been for an incident that happened at 5am in the morning. We woke up overhearing a case of domestic abuse in the hotel room next to us. We alerted the hotel staff who knocked on the door and told them to be quiet after the man in question had explained the screaming and bangs as ‘sleep walking.’ Nothing else was done. We then decided to call the local police who sent over a car. We feel disappointed in the hotel staff for failing to provide for the safety of all its guests.

Very noisy on the first floor .. staff at reception Asked us to be quiet coming in but when I went into my room it felt like I was in a night club. Room seemed to be not hoovered,

Very good location. Bathroom is lovely.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The lovely big room and huge shower

Couldn't believe how nice the room was big improvement since the last time I stay there .the hotel is also improved alot too

The bar beside the hotel worked till 3 am . The music was very loud and you could hear the beat from the hotel room. The breakfast was okay. Nothing special

The stuff was very friendly and positive. Very welcoming. Location was perfect, about 20 min walk to the city center.

very nice place to be,very good location vintage style friendly staff it was awesome and we had such a great time here. Hope will come back again soon!

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Good attention and services. We had a problem with the reservation and staff quickly arranged it and compensate the inconvenient. Calm and good neighboorhood

On road parking but to be fair we had no bother getting a space beside hotel and it was free all weekend

Spacious lovely room. Friendly staff especially man at reception

there was no parking and had to pay large fees for pay and display

only stayed one night, had to study and although there was a lively bar downstairs was not disturbed at all

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Charged my credit card an extra 30 euro 2 days after we departed accusing us of soiling the room which wasn't the case. Stole my money and not even a phonecall.

Northern lady who checked us in was lovely. No idea who's decision it was to steal from me.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

For starters we we’re under the impression that it was a smoking room as that’s what it said on the website! When we got there we were told that the website had not been up dated for years! We are both smokers so that would have been a huge factor for us!. Secondly the bathroom was absolutely disgusting; there were hairs in the bath; and also the toilet seat was absolutely filthy; we were completely horrified!.

Bed was comfy and WiFi works well

The steps and the lift. Lift is s little old. So very temperamental.

Staff are very friendly, location not too bad. You can walk to the city if you like the walk. About 20mins. And the bath. Great to soak your body after travel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Just a few minor points, the hotel could get a little noisy at times. We could hear other guests as well as the bar, but nothing too irrating. Secondly, without curtains in our bedroom (it did have blinds though), it was very bright in the morning. Finally, the shower didn't have separate shampoo or shampoo/conditioner - there was just an unexplained pump on the wall which we took to be shower gel only (or maybe shower gel /shampoo) either way it wasn't great for washing our hair with.

Very clean & comfortable rooms. Great location and staff were very friendly. Check out time was reasonable and we weren't disturbed by house keeping which was nice. Plenty of tea & coffee in the room which was great.

the noise from the nightclub downstairs the breakfast was highly recommended and it was awful.

good location for where I needed, friendly staff and easy accessible.

I wasn't able to adjust the radiator temp and the room got quite chilly at night. One morning, the shower wouldn't warm up either.

The include hot breakfast was very nice and always to a good standard.

The breakfast was not substantial just toast and cereal

Room 202 is massive I only booked a single but got a massive room with two double beds and plenty of space! View of the canal also.

The view from my room of the air conditioning units.

The hotel was in a good location, breakfast was very good and reasonably priced. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Was a good hotel for the price.

Parking is terrible and very expensive as an extra cost on top of the hotel rate. I stayed for 2 days and had to park next to the Green which was a 20 min walk.

Front desk team were very helpful and supportive in helping solve the parking problem

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The staff were horrible and very rude. They weren't willing to help or listen. Awful attitude... definitely would not like to go back there. Had my partner and I in an awful mood because of how we were treated

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Clearer informations needed on payment modalities for the breakfast (namely at the check-in).More plugs to connect electronic devices in the room would be welcome.

The cosy atmosphere, the kindness of the staff, the well-equiped room.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The shower temperature was freezing then very hot.

We were in the suite room which was very comfortable although although the temperature of the shower could go from very cold to very hot quickly. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful especially Mario on reception who had organised for a bottle of prosecco to be ready in the room for when we arrived. Yes the room was above the bar and was noisy however we were aware of that from reading reviews and it didn't affect our stay at all. The breakfast was very nice with a good selection and very well priced. For a 2 star hotel and the price we paid, honestly couldn't complain. We would definitely go back.

Extremely loud music from the bar downstairs all evening up to 2.30 in the morning. According to the guy on the desk, the music is normally only on Fridays and Saturdays but this was a Thursday. If you actually want to sleep, don't stay here.

When you could find them, the staff were friendly enough. The smoked salmon and scrambled eggs was nice for breakfast. The room I was given was nice and spacious.

Not much really. Just to note that this is not for families or those that mostly want to sleep when they get back to the hotel. The hotel as mentioned has a popular pub with live music which runs till about 1am to 1.30am so you won't really get any good sleep within that time. There is a nightclub too but we didnt hear any noises from it so not a problem. The main issue is the very loud live music but we know it beforehand so we were ok with it. We came to Dublin for the nightlife so sleeping after 1am is not a problem.

For a 2* hotel it offers more. Room is big, bed and pillows are comfortable, in a quiet area just slightly outside of the main tourist area but still plenty of very near places to go to for food, drinks etc. less than 10mins from St Stephen's Green and the bus routes from the airport and tram and cinema. There is a popular bar downstairs if you fancy a drink and dont want to stray too far. Good breakfast. The hotel fitted our purpose for travelling to Dublin.

There is music until late in the pub downstairs on weekends i did not mind but if you need absolute silence it may be an issue. Chioce of continental breakfast (No pastries and few fruits)

The location is just great, at the heart of the most vibrant part of Dublin and close to great pubs and cafes. One of the best pubs is actually on the ground floor of the hotel itslef! The hotel overlooks the Grand Canal with wide view. The room was large and compfortable. Staff was very helpful. Irish breakfast is very rich. The hotel has an interestin history that could be advertised more (it was part of the 1916 Easter rising)

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We stayed here during the weekend and there was a lot of noise from the bar during the night. The breakfast was horrible.

The room was very nice, big and comfortable.

The window view from my room faced a roof and had a generally obstructed view. Lighting was already quite weak as they had a big ceiling light by the door and only two weaker lamps for the rest of the room. One light on the bedside table and another on the coffee table by the wall.

The room was nice. Really nice that they provided an ironing board and biscuits on the tea tray. Good amount of space and decent storage. Overall pleasant experience, great and convenient location and really friendly staff.

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Was a bit chilly in the room. Hotel slightly smaller than I expected. The reception was upstairs and it made me think that the room would be not up to par.

Room was clean, had tea and biscuits and coffee making facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were a good size for me and my family.

• Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

was a bit noisy but to be expected as the hotel has a bar and nightclub just take some earplugs. Also its not a hotel for small children with the noise and club etc.

The reception staff were very friendly Valentino can't do enough for you and another gentleman on reception was lovely too. Food it good too and reasonable.

I'd expect a better room/hotel for this price. The bar below the hotel was too loud to sleep

the neighborhood is great. Walking distance to the city centre

I arrive to my room after all night shooting movie at 4am and the noise from the next room or I don’t know from where was horrible couldn’t fall asleep for at least another hour. Luckily I was arrived really late otherwise I couldn’t sleep all night because of the noise. Other that that everything was ok

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The room was very noisy with a bar below the room. In the reviews people complained about this during weekends but also during week days the music continues till 3AM fish.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves good food and is reasonably priced.

Room was above outdoor smoking patio and the noise went until 4am. Also, the smell of smoke came into my room on the second floor.

Pleasant and helpful staff. 5 stars for them. Clean bathroom.