Reviews of Shandon Hotel & Spa 4 stars

Marble Hill Strand, Port-na-Blagh, , Dunfanaghy, Ireland

#1 of 4 hotels in Dunfanaghy

Absolutely fantastic
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Only thing we didn't like was the shower in our room was over a very deep bath and quite difficult to master the controls... but that was the only negative

The view from our room.... spectacular even without sun, the bar, the staff

Marbles restaurant was amazing, it way exceeded our...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Because the family changing room in the leisure centre is small, it should be for dads with little girls or mums with little boys, for obvious reasons. Entire families using it doesn't make sense as the boys can go to the mens' changing room with their dads and the girls can go to the ladies' changing rooms with their mums.

Marbles restaurant was amazing, it way exceeded our expectations.

Tranquil and beautiful stay which recharged the batteries!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Shower gel was minimum...minor issue as asked for more ..nothing else

Friendly staff...excellent range of leisure and spa facilities.. beach super ..nice peat fire...super breakfast and evening meal ...a complimentary box of chocolates and card for birthday treat ..nice touch

Night away for family reunion.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I was with an elderly lady- lots of stairs in the bar area. Bathroom lighting was poor. Bath and shower are together- bath height far too high! Not suitable for older people at all!

Swimming pool in hotel was lovely. Spa facilities were superb. The breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly. Lovely location. Rooms were clean.

My hotel stay was disappointing however the views were outstanding
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I had dinner in bar restaurant and got a steak. The steak was pricey but I was treating myself. I had to cut half of it away as pure fat and when I mentioned it to the waiter he ignored me. I was then overcharged for wine and felt horrible having to mention it but did get the overcharged money back. The breakfast buffet was not up to standard either. I had been told so much about this hotel and was very disappointed

One of the receptionists gave me the wrong room in error. When I called and asked for the correct one another lovely receptionist upgraded me to a suite.

Views you'll never tire of, a friendly welcome and great bar, Spa, & Marbles restaurant. Superb.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very little. The bed was a bit tired - on the soft side, and the easy chair in the room, could have done with re-upholstering.

The impressive view from the high setting - initially, off-putting when you are wondering about your luggage - but your best friend, when you settle in and just sit and admire it. Addictive! The very friendly ambience - from all staff in the bar and restaurant, in the wonderful Spa and at Reception. Even the other clients were the friendliest. Amazing treatments in the Spa - plus lovely new hairdressing salon - an absolute must for Spa hotels. Competitors please note! I just loved the Shandon and its user-friendly location - Marble Hill strand - Dunfanaghy around the corner......Rosapenna across the sound.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Amazing breakaway.

Absolutely nothing 😊😊

Amazing stay at the Shandon hotel and spa.from the moment we arrived the friendly greeting both myself and my wife got from the staff just first class.the hotel was 1st class the scenery was amazing,food was exceptional, room was beautiful the view looking out over sheephaven bay was to die for.would definitely recommend the shandon hotel and spa.we will be back.thankyou carolynne and your amazing friendly staff xx.

The hotel was clean and comfortable with an amazing view!
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

My son has a milk allergy and i had spoken to one of the waiting staff in the bar re getting mash potatoes preordered without milk, cream or butter she did enquire re this and was advised they would be unable to do this! This is the only hotel i have been to that has been unable to facilitate his milk allergy! Very disappointed!!

The hotel was clean and comfortable with an amazing view!

Pleasant
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The room was very small for a family off 5, needs updated. Swimming pool was OK but needs some repairs on the tiles. Needs a kids club kids were a bit bored and need better Wi-Fi.

Breakfast was brilliant. Views are excellent.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed this mini holiday. Would recommend.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Liked everything.Spa was very busy so unable to make appointment but was no problem as will try next time. Could do with more bins around outside, in order to preserve cleanliness.

We had a family room on second floor with superb view of sea and mountains.Magnificent beach Marble Hill Strand a 5 mins walk away. Room equipped with tea and coffee making facility plus free bottled water. Staff mostly friendly.one girl at reception bit sour looking. Dark haired girl who checked us out was very nice and friendly as was a lovely lady with English accent. Excellent breakfast included in price with great variety of fresh produce.

You stay there for the Wild Atlantic views and everyone is so friendly its great.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We were a little bit surprised that we had to pay extra to use the Spa. Also there is no lift up to the 5th floor so you again have to be fit and take the stairs that last bit.

The views are amazing. The room was very comfortable. The food in Marbles was really good although quite expensive. You have to have a car as no shops you could walk to but its position is part of its charm. There is a really large car park though so it wasn't a problem for us. Really nicely decorated, lots of Art Deco.

The hotel is very suitable who want to stay in hotel and...
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Once I arrived at the hotel then we went to restaurant bar. I ordered the chicken korma and rice. I was expected it should be nice food but turn disappointment. other day was very nice food. I guess it was one of chef who does not very good.

The hotel is very suitable who want to stay in hotel and relax who does not need travel round the Donghal. It is far from hotel to town centre. I was very tiring to drive most of time. The beaches was beautiful and cleaness but despited disappoint the weather was not great at the time.

My husband and I spent two nights at this hotel in August...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The food in the Bar was not good value

My husband and I spent two nights at this hotel in August 2018. Our bedroom was very comfortable and had a great view. The breakfast was delicious with a wide choice and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I have never been asked before would we like some water for our onward journey.

We liked stay in hotel room were excellent, clean, so lovely...
    • Junior Suite Double with Sea View

Didnt like that we needed pay extra for Spa facilities to use (jacuzzi outside and other) Only one Sauna were on and wasnt good, didnt like it.

We liked stay in hotel room were excellent, clean, so lovely view from the windows. Well defenetly back next time! Thank you!

They took my credit card
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

They took my credit card credit card to cover for any potential incidentals - we did not purchase anything over and above our room. They took a payment of 50 Euro from my card - and have to date - nearly a month later not credited he 50Euro back to me! Is this something to do with Booking.com? Are they waiting until booking.com pays them their percentage of my payment to you?

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

the views from every room is amazing,the breakfast caters...
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

the views from every room is amazing,the breakfast caters for everyone.the staff couldn't be more helpful.my children were really sad leaving the Shandon Hotel.there is a swimming pool and kids pool with a sauna and steam room perfect for relaxing.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The breakfast was excellent!
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The beds weren’t very comfy and the pillows needed renewing in our room... other rooms may have had better mattresses and pillows.

The breakfast was excellent!!

We enjoyed our stay and would be interested again when all renovations and improvements are complete
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The bedrooms and bathrooms still need upgrading, beds weren't overly comfortable and the rooms were very warm as there was no air conditioning. I understand the hotel is only recently reopened and they are still working on the improvements.

The reception area was bright and welcoming, the food was great, dinner was filling and great choices for breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. The beach is right at the bottom of the hotel and easily accessible.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

family break
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Pool was a little small and too busy at times. Decor a bit dated in places. Poor facilities for children. There was an abandoned children's area that is no longer used that was a shame.

Comfortable hotel within walking distance of the beach. Lovely food and beautiful views. Very friendly staff.

Relaxing stay at lovely hotel with breathtaking views of Sheephaven Bay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We loved everything and will be back!

Lovely recently renovated hotel with amazing views! Relaxing stay and close to beaches and Dunfanaghy! Suitable for couples, families and solo travellers! Amazing spa with thermal suite.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I was not as pleased as I had expected.Maryn
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very disappointed with size of room and bed in an alcove which made it rather claustrophobic. Cold plates for breakfast which meant food went cold too. Hi

Loved the dining experience in Marbles Restaurant. Beautiful food and lovely friendly waiter.

Shandon hotel and Spa
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Went here for a short family break. The Shandon hotel and Spa is absolutely fantastic for couples and families looking to relax. The staff go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Would highly recommend this hotel and what it has to offer to anyone 5 *****

good but disappointing, hotel and booking.com blamed each other.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

i was very upset to learn when we were checking in that the hotel had no record of our booking. the manager was really kind and helpful. Luckily I had a confirmation of booking on my phone, but the hotel had no booking from us. the said manager gave us an upgrade to a suite for the first night,but unfortunately had no room for us for the second night. He offered to book a room for us in Dunfanaghy, but we declined, as we were so disappointed not to be staying in same hotel. The staff could not have been nicer.I will book through the actual hotel next time. we had travelled for three and a half hours from our home to the hotel.

Room and bed were great as was breakfast.My husband said it was best hotel breakfast he has ever had...and he is 72.

The location and the interior of the room.
    • Junior Suite Double with Sea View

I requested a ground floor room by the pool and got top floor. Couldn't get a seat with a view for dinner which cost £100. When we arrived down for breakfast they had a 15 minute queue and had run out of nearly everything. When we checked out they didn't ask us how our stay was. Disappointed having spent £300 on our overnight stay.

The location and the interior of the room.

Would loved to have stayed longer, felt really relaxed
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Bedroom furniture could do with being updated although that would be my personal choice

The staff were excellent , felt very comfortable there, the location is amazing with spectacular views of the surronding bay. Two minute walk to a beautiful sandy beach. Hotel is very clean and the food both in the bar and resturant is of a very high standard

Tyrone couple
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Not keen on bar area -small and just didn't feel the vibe. Although this is a very minor complaint -down to opinion only.

Clean ;friendly staff ; marbles restaurant; swimming pool; comfortable room; didn't use spa

Great stay the sun shining made a big difference - disappointed no music but it was advertised
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

It was my elderly Mums birthday(83rd) I rang down prior to arriving to see if there was music on, which they said there was. On the Sunday afternoon I asked reception to make sure there was music on. On the desk it said there was music starting at nine. We decided to eat in the bar. After the meal we went to reception to find out where the music was to be told there was none. My Mum and the rest of the party were very disappointed. We had to phone a taxis and head down to Dunfanaghy to the disappointment of my Mum as she would have liked to spend the evening at the Shandon.

Sea views - lovely breakfast

Good apart from spa experience.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The spa. They need to make policys more clear. I booked my wife in for a full body massage for her birthday at 3.30. The told her to be in the thermal suite at 3.15. She was left there with no access to jacuzzi or sauna as it was too packed. She asked the girl what time her massage was at and she was told it was at 6 o clock. I asked for a refund and the manager was reluctant to give me a refund. I paid 80 euros and only got a refund of 40 euros in the end. As i say. Hotel, staff and food was amazing but i would not recommend the spa.

The hotel staff, food and room was amazing.

Our stay was very relaxing.food excellent and staff our all great..overall a lovely place.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing to dislike about the place at all

Brilliant place and staff our all great..my son at 6 enjoyed the pool area and the pancake machine even more...I will definitely be back 😀👍👌

Lovely place.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The poor quality of the bar food and the moderate attention to our complaint about it, let the hotel down in our estimation. I think they're just too busy churning out pre-cooked food (probably frozen) to large numbers to pay attention to quality.

Lovely place. They seem to work hard in making guests welcome and comfortable

We were a family of four adults and two children under four.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We were a family of four adults and two children under four. The staff could not have been more helpful and the hotel is extremely child friendly. The facilities were perfect for our group and the location is stunning.

View from Room was brilliantDinner was perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The shower just dribbled out water. Lots of dead flower arrangements in reception area

View from Room was brilliantDinner was perfect. Breakfast was perfect

Absolutely fabulous 👌
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Couldn't fault the hotel, staff or location

Received a lovely welcome at reception, the room was exactly as advertised and was spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was fantastic, catered for all .

Will be back!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

This is a gem! Loved everything about it! The spa and thermal baths (extra costs) were a wonderful way to relax at the end of a long flight and drive!

A lot of money for delux but only standard service

No fridge in room

No food available after 9pm even if you have traveled all day! Room service available for drinks only ! Told the village just 5 minutes away but no food there either after 9 pm ridiculous

Great stay, in a great place.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing really, only the usual Hotel issue, price of drinks are significantly higher than in other establishments, for no really good reason. Captive audience I guess.

The views from the rooms, were spectacular. The Hotel in general was a good standard. Breakfast was excellent.

Great location with view over the coast.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Hotel was crowded, bank holiday in GB and bright summer weather, staff was a little bit unorganised. 4th bed in family room was just a small foldaway bed and only suitable for small children and not for teenagers

Great location with view over the coast. You can sit in the upper bar and enjoy the view through big windows. Had no time to visit the spa area, but looked good. Room was spacious.

Very enjoyable would go back again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Toilets clean but you have to go down two short flights of stairs Would not suit anyone disable or any one with bad arthritis They should have ground floor toilets in bar

Food very good beaches lovely beautiful location Fantastic scenery staff very help full And friendly rooms comfy and clean highly recomend it

Nice breakfast walking distance to a beautiful beach
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hills up to the hotel and the small lift, just fitted the double buggy and no more :( beds were quite hard but that’s my personal issue.

The breakfast was lovely not greasy and a good selection

Breathtaking and amazing

Leaving the hotel

Exceptional staff who were there for all your questions and helped out in any way possible. Rooms were fantastic and food was immense. The scenary alone is breath taking and we will be back again very soon.

Fabulous location hotel could be better

Adjoining rooms bad idea as noise can be heard through the doors. Petty rules about where /when u can eat. Expensive for food drinks and use of facilities. Lot of stairs unsuitable for older or mobility challenged.

Location stunning Spa excellent Hotel ok

Very relaxing stay will definitely be back!!

Nothing everything was perfect

I absolutely loved the spa!! It is amazing! Will 100% be back! Staff are lovely, hotel is very clean and rooms are lovely to!

A very pleasant stay. Very happy.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was some renovation work being done which I had been informed off. It was a little disruptive but discretely done as much as it is possible to blank out noise from drills etc. Initially we thought there might have been some scaffolding but that was not the case! So that was a plus.

Fine dinning and location. I did not use the spa facilities on this occasion but have used it in the past and was very impressed. There is also an excellent swimming pool in the hotel complex.

Enjoyed Donegal as always Weather was good so got out walking .

Lift out of order Found doing the stairs a bit much at our age 70s

Really nice breakfast Loved the pancake machine as did the grandchildren.We all enjoyed the pool.

The employees were very helpful and friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It was too remote and hilly, too far to walk to get into Dunganaghy itself. You knew workmen were there as it was noisy and very dusty. For the amount of money it cost for the 2 days the spa was extra. The beds were too hard and found this difficult to sleep. The shower gel etc was for one person when there was two persons in the room.

The employees were very helpful and friendly. The food was great.

The views were beautiful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

My 2 friends stayed in a superior room for 100 e and I got an executive room for 197 e The fire alarms going off repeatedly on the Sunday morning was appalling. The fumes of gloss paint on the Sunday morning was terrible by the lifts and when I came out of my room I wanted to sit in the lobby for an hour to take in the views and it was all set up for afternoon teas and we couldn’t find a seat in the lobby that was free at 10.30 in the morning. We couldn’t sit on the seats as we didn’t want to be breathing over the cups people had to drink from. This stay was a birthday treat for me and I certainly did not enjoy it.

The views were beautiful

Fabulous hotel and staff and will def return x
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff so lovely and friendly especially the receptionist and restaurant staff. Food excellent 5 star in top restaurant and breakfast excellent with staff happy to help you out. Def will be back x

Fantastic!
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Took at long time for our dinner in the restaurant, our young children had finished their meals long before ours came out. Waiting over 45 mins. When it came though it was superb.

View from our room was lovely. Dinner at the restaurant was superb. Afternoon tea was fab. Location of hotel.

Stunning location. Great pool.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Only 2 cups in family room. Not enough products in bathroom for 4 people. Bar was disappointing. Not relaxing. Not somewhere you would want to sit. More like a cafe

View was spectacular

Fantastic stay will go back to the spa soon
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Our light when out for an hour in the morning making it difficult to use bathroom! Fire alarm when off woke our baby from nap early 🙁!

Food was very good and staff very friendly. The views from our hotel room was amazing!

We really enjoyed.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The bedrooms were very dated, definitely not 4 star standard.

The staff were very helpful & friendly. Bar food was excellent & the location was fabulous.

• Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The information! We arrived with a 11month old baby she was freezing, -1. We didn’t know where the door was!!! No signs saying -Reception! When we did find our way Hotel reception was soooooo cold. Freezing! We had Afternoon Tea booked! Tea was great - but we were frozen!

Not enough staff. So cold!

A lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The room had no fridge and the "leisure centre" would benefit from a decent sized gym.

The view was indeed wonderful. The food and service were excellent as was the pool area.

Always look forward to a stay at The Shandon.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Construction work taking place on our recent visit(more bedrooms)but you'd hardly have noticed.

Daughters really enjoy the swimming pool at The Shandon. Room was a triple room this time(last time we had a family junior suite)yet still very roomy, warm and comfortable for the 4 of us.But it's the fabulous views, wonderful service and amazing breakfasts that make The Shandon stand head and shoulders above their competitors. Highly recommend a stay at this hotel. The wife and I have both used the Spa facilities on each visit to the hotel and this outstanding facility makes a stay at The Shandon even more special-you never want to leave the Canadian outdoor hot-tub with its spectacular views over Sheephaven Bay watching the waves and the mountains beyond. Idyllic.

Ideal spot for switching off from this busy world.!

Can't fault it!

It had a lovely atmosphere, good service and lovely staff.A different menu from what we would usually eat,but we gave it a try and enjoyed it.we also felt tables were well spaced out so that you were able to have a private conversation.

• Superior Triple/Family room sea view

Wasn't very well sign posted, so difficult to find at the beginning.. Google maps to the rescue!

Beautiful scenery, great gateaway spot.. already booked my next stay here!

Overall really good, just a little disappointing about the birthday meal
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very slow service for meal in restaurant. Not enough staff. It was my mums 70th birthday and there were 5 young children in our group and the wait between ordering food and getting it was far too long. The kids couldn’t order desert as they were too tired and again long wait.

Staff were very friendly and helpful from check in to bar, pool, restaurant. Ideal location for beach.

Nice experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Waited a bit for our room to be ready. People that came after us have been served first which was quite strange. In the end we got ground floor room with no view as scaffolding was taking most of it.

Nice spa, great food and a lovely bar.

Nowhere to beat the view, ambience ,good food and wonderful spa experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Our room was spotless, also chocolates to celebrate anniversary. This was made even more special by wonderful meal in restaurant, charming young Polish waiter and desert served with anniversary greetings, a lovely touch. These things make you feel special. Will definitely be back .

My husband and I read at night, as not good sleepers. The downlighters above bed are ok for reading but need something more subltle to dim while other person sleeps. Unfortunately scaffolding ruined view from window but that was unavoidable.sorry put this in wrong column.

Over all a nice stay the view is beautiful a fantastic beach
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No iron in the room. Leisure centre was free but small. Gym had 3 pieces of equipment. You had to book for the thermal spa. We couldn't get in as it had been privately booked. Did expect to pay for extra treatment but not for the spa.

The view was great although there was work going on. Food was great staff were lovely

Overall- excellent, staff fantastic but breakfast could be improved
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The breakfast in the restaurant was poor. There’s plenty of choice but the hot food wasn’t great. Would prefer to be able to order fresh from a menu.

The staff are fantastic, couldn’t be more friendly or helpful. Also the spa is heaven!

Great stay, great staff, would stay again and ask can the heat be turned off, in the evening.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

I didn't like that the pool had swimming lessons going on in it, when for a 4 star hotel, I've never experienced that before, generally it would be for guests only. The room was far too hot at night time, not sure if the heat goes off at a certain time, we tried to turn the radiators off, and we had the windows open. But we were still all parched throughout the night and when we woke up.

I liked how attentive all the staff were, they couldn't do enough for you. The food was great both in the bar and for breakfast. The machine for pancake making was something I hadn't seen before so it was good. Was nice to be asked what fruit we would prefer in our gin drinks, very impressed with that. The view from our room was great, could just sit all day gazing at the beach.

Staff were excellent.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

There was some very loud building work going on during our stay, but we had been warned in advance.

Staff were excellent. They couldn't have been more friendly

Nice enough hotel but lack of prior information very disappointing!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Could have been informed prior to arrival of the fact that building work was being carried out on the property resulting in scaffolding all around our room window! Very glad I went at the weekend as there would have been workmen walking past as well! Also would like to have been informed of the fact that the dinning room was not available due to a private function and only bar meals available for us...

Liked the fact that when checking out reception gave us bottles of water for the journey home. Very nice touch. Also all staff were very friendly and helpful.

could have been really good

the restaurant

unfortunately they were building but it was managed well, so no great drama. The restaurant was very disappointing, they really need to review how the menu is delivered, reduce the use of cream dramatically

Great for a short getaway in a remote location, with fantastic scenery.
    • Superior Triple/Family room sea view

The room was quite basic in terms of furnishings and decor, and didn't smell fresh. It wasn't as luxurious as I expected, considering the price I paid. The shower in the bathroom didn't have a shelf to put toiletries on while having a shower.

The location by the sea and the view from the room were fantastic.

Very comfortable , great location but lacked in personality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Entrance to hotel maybe not so impressive. The lounge area lacked in a little personality... probably too open with little amount of nooks if a couple wanted slight feeling of privacy. More sofa settings would have been appreciated... as too many higher seats didn't create a " comfy" relaxing area. Also I'm aware of the hotel belonging to the 70's building era BUT please consider a " coloured " finish for the outside walls to give a classier appearance.

Fantastic views. Great area for walking. Dunfanaghy quite an "arty" town to visit. Loved the Thermal experience .... very relaxing especially as no children in this area.

Staff were so pleasant and welcoming.

Nothing!!

Got upgraded to an executive bedroom. Everything about the bedroom was luxurious. Very comfortable in every aspect including the marvellous view. Loved the fact that the heat was on when we arrived.

Relaxing theraputic and great fun

Weather lol

Everthing was just great it was my friends 60th birthday and loved that caroline wrote a birthday card and left it in the room bed were great view amazing and lovely bathroom thanks to everyone x

Visited the Shandon for my boyfriends birthday and on...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Visited the Shandon for my boyfriends birthday and on arrival to our room we received a handwritten personlised note from the hotel manager wishing him a happy birthday which made his day! Spa treatments were brilliant and the view..no words to describe it! Will defiantly be back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

curates egg experience some good some disappointing but
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

leisure facility closed to guests Tuesday afternoon no prior advice on this Quite a lot of steps to climb to hotel entrance and central support very wobbly I think tv in room could do with upgrade Unkempt gardens to front of hotel

good bar food dining room facility closed on nights of our visit WIFI worked well for us and we were glad of this as tv in room was unreliable

AWESOME!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I think you guys should have some activities for kids too!!

I enjoyed the views from the bedroom windows,they were just amazing! Great place to visit,great location ,awesome breackfast !!Really an amazing place !

Soooooo relaxing and informal.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We saw no sign of any Air Condition units or controls and would assume the bedroom would be rather warm in the Summer , as the windows only open 3 or 4 inches for safety reasons.

The view from any of the bedrooms was magnificent and catches the Dawn sunrise beautifully. Breakfast was delicious and the Pancake Making Machine was a hit !!! Housekeeping did a magnificent job and getting several extra pillows was not a bother. The attached Spa was sooooooo relaxing and exceptional in its ambience. Our bathroom and fittings were spotlessly modern too.

Delighted to see this hotel totally refurbished and offering great views and good hospitality again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Whilst all staff are very keen to please, a few are still inexperienced and forgot to followup on requests.

The setting and therefore the view from every room is wonderful.

Food was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Windows were dirty outside room.

Food was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful . The extra touches like complimentary water and crisps in room were a nice surprise.