Reviews of Clayton Hotel Burlington Road 4 stars

Upper Leeson Street, D4 Dublin, Ireland

#41 of 136 hotels in Dublin

Very clean and comfortable room,staff 100% ,close to city...
    • King Guest Room

Was a bit annoyed with the fact that had to pay for car park facilities separately.any other hotel I've stayed in before the car park was free or included in the price.

Very clean and comfortable room,staff 100% ,close to city center

I would do it again if they included A/C
    • King Guest Room

.... When I called to confirm our original room had A/C (some of the reviews stated not all did ) I was told they could not guarantee that would happen... Hilton would, Marriot would, in order to get A/C I paid an extra $50/day, this was an "Executive" room and came with free bfast, I already paid extra for that on my previous room so more wasted $$ that I was not compensated for. The beds are terrible ... very hard, we were all over Ireland in 2 weeks and this was the only place that had bad beds.

The staff were amazing ... could not do enough for you

The bedrooms were comfortable and clean
    • King Guest Room

The bar was very dark and uncomfortable. There aren’t enough tables outside on a sunny day so we left and found a lovely place up the street to sit out and have a drink . Manager wouldn’t allow us to take a seat outside

The bedrooms were comfortable and clean

Great location close to the city centre and very comfortable...
    • King Guest Room

It was very hot in the nighttime, for a nice hotel they should look at getting some form of fan that can help with air circulation in the rooms - the windows only open a small bit. Also we personally did not find all of the staff we encountered particularly friendly or helpful.

Great location close to the city centre and very comfortable beds.

I enjoyed my stay and felt it's a great return for my money
    • King Guest Room

Small things but I think it's always important to also give constructive feedback. I didn't like the hallways in the hotel - the feeling is very heavy and it was too hot and stuffy... I would remove the carpet and do something more modern. No place to hang the big wet towel in the bathroom. It's annoying that each time you are connected to the wifi the hotel pop up window comes up (we get it the first time). but these are really small things...

.I was upgraded to the executive room and it was great! The room was very nice, comfortable and clean. I enjoyed the complementary water\ coffee\ hot chocolate and wifi. The room has a small fridge\ AC\ safe which are helpful and make the stay more enjoyable. The hotel has an office space on the 2nd floor which was very helpful as well. I really enjoyed the executive lounge, at breakfast time and in the afternoon, very nice atmosphere and great snacks. I was concerned I’ll be away from the city-center but that was no issue at all – during my 4 days stay it was easy to walk around. 5 minutes from Spar\ Leeson pub\ Canal bank café\ Java café \ little kitchen restaurant. 10 minutes from the Sugar Club\ Starbucks \ Searson \ Tesco. 15 minutes walk from Stephen’s green\ Iveagh Gardens\ Grafton streets (shopping)\ Herbert park\ Girl and Goose restaurant and more. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel.

Convenient, quiet and comfortable
    • Twin Guest Room

Just breakfast should be more plentiful, staying for a week, breakfast is almost the same every day, there should be some changes. The parking lot should be free for guests and visitors.

The hotel is on the side of the canal, the location is super convenient, there are airport buses and buses at the entrance. The hotel is surrounded by a business district, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast is good. The room is cleaned daily. The staff is warm and friendly. I was very surprised by the multi-function lifting socket on the desk in the room.

Lovely hotel but very expensive as there was a concert in the area!

The price! £338 and that didn’t include breakfast

We paid over the odds for this hotel as there was a concert in the area! Hotel was lovely but basic! Would stay here again but not when an event is on!

Average
    • Twin Guest Room

Excess charges , poor beds that make you too warm and are synthetic but otherwise comfortable. Reception staff that checked me in were unhelpful, difficult to understand and assumed that I should know things they take for granted. Also I was left thinking that they had an air of superiority to the paying customer

Central location

Ok
    • Double Single Guest Room

Very disappointed that the scrambeled eggs, for breakfast, did not contain any real eggs. OK breakfast. The room was very warm. Was able to Get the temperature down a bit, thanks to the fan awailable in the room. Came back from sightseeing at 6pm. At that point the housekeeping were about to clean our room. Maby due to high season, and a lot of busloads arriving daily.

Nice beds. OK distanse from city center. Quiet nabourhood. Friendly straff.

Lovely hotel, staff and facilities.
    • King Guest Room

A little noisy at night, woken several times, e.g. bedroom doors appear not to close very gently; room service trolleys clinking through the corridors after midnight.

Lovely hotel, staff and facilities. Spacious room, comfortable bed.

Clayton Hotel Burlington Rd
    • King Guest Room

No air conditioning or ceiling fans. Our room was above a generator so when the window was open for ventilation, as the room was stuffy, it was very noisy. Window open was also very small and was insufficient for efficient air circulation. Breakfast expensive for what was on offer....should be included in room rate. A luggage rack per occupant required. Water pressure in shower unable to be regulated.

Convenience to Aircoach and taxi stand at front of hotel. Facilities clean and modern.

Friendly staff with excellent service.
    • King Guest Room

Friendly staff with excellent service. Rooms spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast buffet was delicious. Restaurant was great! We would definitely stay there again! A+

Excellent stay.
    • King Guest Room

Residents are expected to pay a €13 overnight parking fee which I taught was an unnecessary expense considering the price of an over night stay.

Excellent stay. Staff were very attentive. Ideally located close to Dublins night scene. I would recommend this hotel.

Could have been better.
    • Double Single Guest Room

No air conditioning - room very hot and stuffy. Could not open window much due to safety requirements. Was told when checking out that I could have asked for a portable air conditioning unit. Fridge did not make drinks very cold - they were just chilled. There was some soap scum on bath.

My boyfriend and I stayed here while in Dublin for a concert.
    • King Guest Room

My boyfriend and I stayed here while in Dublin for a concert. On the day of checkout my boyfriend forgot his phone charger in the room. The following day we went to the hotel and explained the situation to the receptionist who called housekeeping to see if it was found, she got back to us go say it wasn’t, we know that the charger was in the room for sure because it wasn’t used anywhere else. This situation is absolutely infuriating, although it was only a charger I dread to think of it was anything more valuable the situation would’ve been the same.. it’s very disappointing for such a lovely hotel to let guests down in such a little but memorable way. If a hotel can’t be trusted to return a phone charger how can you guarantee that they would return anything of more value to you. Overall very disappointing and totally ruined our experience with the hotel.

10/10 would recommend. Bless up 6 god.
    • King Guest Room

The room was absolutely perfect and the bed beyond comfy. The staff were brilliant with communication before arrival was awesome and efficient. Fridge was well needed also!

Ok place, ok stay, not the best value for money.
    • Twin Guest Room

Rooms are basic... TV signal was terrible and made the TV unwatchable. The TV itself was small and a bit old The bathroom was also basic and a little mouldy Bar was ok, staff were fine. Service was ok, but the Guinness was terrible compared to other pubs. Also a bit expensive

Beds were good, hotel was nice overall. Staff pretty friendly

Staff were friendly, great location - within walking...
    • King Guest Room

Very warm, one small fan and no air con. Parking is steep considering you're already paying to stay. Didn't feel like a 4 star hotel, dated.

Staff were friendly, great location - within walking distance of everything. The hotel had a room ready for us to check into early.

Perfect location for a perfect price!
    • Double Single Guest Room

We had a slight issue with the aircon facilities - it didn't work in the day time but would blast on full during the night, with a few of us waking up with the sniffles.

The location and most definitely the fitness center. The location is approx 15-20mins walk to central Dublin, but you can easily catch the bus there - very convenient bus routes to the airport (the airport shuttle link is right outside the hotel).

Most enjoyable, highly recommend
    • Double Single Guest Room

Ensure there are the correct number of soaps, towels etc in room for guests staying.

Excellent location, super comfortable facilities, approachable staff - ideal hotel for a city break.

Was ok
    • Twin Guest Room

Didn’t like the way we had pay for the car park on top of the booking fee. Think it should be part of the booking fee. So not inpressed. Staff on the desk not that friendly

Very good breakfast and friendly staff
    • King Guest Room

Was initially given room with broken air-conditioning on warm humid day after 16 hr flights. Moved to smaller room but with working air con after. Should have been given the working one from the start.

Very good breakfast and friendly staff

Location is good and central rooms a bit warm even with fan...
    • King Guest Room

Heat in the room even with fan on and noticed other rooms had big portable air con units which we were not told were available

Location is good and central rooms a bit warm even with fan on.

Staff were so kind.
    • King Guest Room

Pillows were uncomfortable. The elevator was too far to room about two minutes walking.

Staff were so kind. Room was clean and big. Parking was big and safe. AC was excellent.

Good business hotel

Breakfast options were limited as I'm a vegan. Nothing special. Each day I could have beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. A variation would have been nice. There was no vegan spread instead of butter so I had dry toast. They did have non-dairy milk which was appreciated.

The room was large with a very comfortable bed. The photographs I've added are from Sova Vegan Butchers, 51 Pleasants Street, Portobello, Dublin. Give it a try, the food is amazing!

Luxurious, smart and professional.
    • King Guest Room

Very clean, luxurious and comfortable. The staff and management (Daniel in particular) were incredibly attentive and professional. The bar and restaurant were great. The barman makes a perfect amaretto sour! Unfortunately didn't get his name. We look forward to returning again soon.

The staff were very friendly
    • King Guest Room

I came early but there was no rooms available and I had to go out and come back after 3 pm

The staff were very friendly Very clean Nice vew Good location

Great value for money.
    • King Guest Room

Roon service menu unchanged in the last 5 months at least ! No profile recorded in the system, have to reexplain my preferences each week (20 weeks so far)

Great choice at Breakfast. Nice staff, very polite, trying their best. Always looking for solutions for customer's satisfaction

Staff were not pleasant and would not stay here again
    • King Guest Room

For a Clayton hotel the staff were not up to the standard. On arrival reception was busy and the receptionist that dealt with us was very pleasant to the man in front but once myself and my partner reached the desk her attitude change completely! She barely spoke to us took the payment and gave us a room key. I don’t know why she changed attitude was it because we were in tracksuits or because we were a same sex couple I dont know but she judged us before we spoke a word She then went to help a co worker beside her. We were left standing there with no direction to the elevator she then realized and told us very briefly like she was brushing us off. It was absolutely shocking her attitude. Later that night we went to the bar we sat there for 10 minutes waiting to be served. We got the bartenders attention and she acknowledged us but then served 2 sets of 4 groups before us and both sets walked in after us and were served straight away. The bar was not busy so once again we felt the staff looked at us and judged us. We payed 120 euro for one night and to be treated like that was ridiculous. We made the manager aware of our experience. we have stayed in a lot of clayton hotels and this was the worst experience.

Great stay in a really decent hotel!
    • King Guest Room

Very clean hotel with a lot of amenities. Wifi was very good. Busstation in front of the Hotel entrance gate. A bar open till late and a dining option onsite.

Renovated to make the rooms modern a few years ago and not...
    • King Guest Room

Staff were appalling - disinterested, stressed, forgetful, untidy and basically didn’t give a damn about guest comfort. Facilities were lacking - no ac and staff were unreliable and couldn’t be bothered to do anything to mitigate the fact only 1 window per room even tilted for ventilation. Extremely uncomfortable in the heat and couldn’t be in the room during the day. Minibar didn’t work and took 4 complaints over 2 days to get it replaced, fan provided was disgustingly dirty and didn’t work, took 3 calls and a manager to get it replaced, portable ac never arrived after 3 requests. Staff shows no interest and no responsiveness about guest comfort - just ‘we don’t advertise that we are air conditioned so there’s nothing we can do about the room being so hot and noisy.’ Water from the taps was disgusting brown and could not be used for drinking and the hotel left just one 330ml complimentary drinking water per day and asked for payment for additional water (on the final day they provided additional bottles complementary at reception when leaving but would not send any to the room.)

Renovated to make the rooms modern a few years ago and not trashed since. Good decor for a dodgy hotel.

OK for business stay, but for leisure and night out in the capital not recommended.
    • King Guest Room

The distant from the hotel to any other facilities, felt very much isolated

The flexibility in order food outside the standing times. especially complement to the staff in the lobby coffee shop.

Ideal place for a Dublin city break
    • King Guest Room

The benches in front of the entrance are really nice located but terrible to sit for longer. Why not consider a bit of an outside space with service?

A spotless clean place, great location (8€ to 10€ with the taxi to Stephens Green, also buses), good room size, very quiet inside and outside, nice bar

Excellent rooms, very spacious, the staff is great.
    • King Guest Room

It doesn’t have AC incorporated in the room so it can feel quite stuffy and because I was in summer, very hot. Thy gave me a small AC unit but it wasn’t powerful enough because the rooms are quite big. Having said that, I think there are probably no more than 10 hot days a year in Dublin.

Excellent rooms, very spacious, the staff is great.

Clayton is an excellent hotel overall in a good location. (Nearly as good as the old Burlington!)
    • Twin Guest Room

Stayed during heatwave and couldn't adjust the air-con sufficiently to properly cool the room. The central lift was out of order throughout my stay which was a bit of a pain even though there were two other lifts, (Its a big place)

Big hotel but doesn't feel impersonal. Friendly staff. Excellent all round facilities. Got it at a good price.

Relaxing.
    • Twin Guest Room

The room was a little dark (due to room being at side of hotel) but was not a major issue as did not spend too much time in the room.

Excellent breakfast choice.

Ruined our vaction in Dublin. The answer we got at the reception was unpleasent. We wont come back!
    • King Guest Room

We were sure the breakfast was included so we went and ate. At no point until the check out we were told that would be an extra of 18! Euros per person per meal.

Clean

Second time I’ve stayed and would happily stay again.
    • King Guest Room

Parking expensive but discounted for guests. Some renovation work going on which wasn’t mentioned during booking.

Big comfortable room and bed with great facilities. Staff all very helpfull and attentive. Excellent food served in the restaurant. A short walk through the park to Grafton Street in city centre.

It was ok. I have stayed in a lot better around the world for less money.
    • King Guest Room

Staff could have been a lot better. I asked twice for 2 different reasons and they were too busy. 1 request was brought up after I'd left for my Conference. The other was taking my bags down when I left. I'd had a shoulder injury and didn't want to drag my bags around. It would be great to have a guest laundry. Using the gym each day - it would make for a nice stay. If you had a spa, sauna, etc it would be fantastic!

The Gym.

A fabulous spotless hotel,the staff were excellent,it was a great location .We will be back again ..
    • King Guest Room

I couldn’t fault anything about the hotel ..

The staff were all very friendly and the breakfast was fabulous.. Also it’s great to get complimentary water in the rooms .Parking on site is always a plus ..

Would rather i hadn’t
    • Twin Guest Room

There was no air conditioning in any rooms bar the executive ones. We were unable to sleep past 5am due to the heat in the room. The window only opened a fraction & we had to spend over 30e on room service for water as it was unbearable with the heat. When we complained the next morning, we were advised that this is the norm and only certain rooms have this facility. Worst nights stay in a hotel.

Bathroom was nice

Good stay but a few improvements are required to update this hotel
    • Double Single Guest Room

The hotel did not have air conditioning in all the rooms so when it was hot it was difficult to cool the room and also the corridors were very stuffy and hot. The hotel 's front of house staff had difficulties in understanding a booking for 2 parties appearing as a single booking.

It was in a nice location which meant that you could walk into Dublin for shopping and sight seeing whilst not hearing all the noise of the city. Only 35 Euros from the airport by Taxi.

Excellent weekend - will be back !
    • Twin Guest Room

We booked a cab to the airport and it didn’t turn up. The hotel failed to tell us that the driver had cancelled. So we had a massive rush to the airport

I came with my family for my 30th not only did I get upgraded they also sent champagne to the room. The hotel is a close walk to the centre and excellent value for money. Rooms are great, hotel is very clean. Staff super helpful. Will def be back !!! thanks for making my weekend so great !

Executive class hotel at walking distance from the city center
    • King Guest Room

There was no aircon in the room, which normally shouldn't be a problem in Ireland, but this week there was a heatwave in the country so temperatures were excepcionally high. The staff kindly provided me with a big fan which helped somehow but a real aircon was really missed. I think this was an atypical situation though but wanted to point it out.

King size bed was super comfy. Cleanliness. The room was really nice and spacious. Excellent location, walking distance from city center and near Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and business districts. A perfect hotel for family or work trips.

Lovely Hotel
    • King Guest Room

In the description it says a 15 mins walk to city. If are walking from temple bar it’s an hour ‘s walk. I would suggest getting the number 46a or 145 bus.

The hotel was clean. The staff were friendly and happy to help when required

Good access to buses, but also walking distance to city, good support for printing.
    • Twin Guest Room

Lights in the room very confusing, a bit dark as we couldn’t work out how to turn on standard lamp. Also had to be careful to turn off bedside lamps separately or turning on the bathroom light in middle of night turned on everything. Also tap system tricky had to guess which was hot,cold in shower .

Good that we could open windows in this hot weather

I would not come back.
    • Twin Guest Room

Very rude breakfast chef.I was told to hurry up by him and restaurant supervisor didnt satisfy me with his apology.also staff doesnt smile,make you feel u re not welcome.

Excellent hotel would definitely stay again
    • Double Single Guest Room

Travelled from Glasgow to this hotel for my friends birthday when we arrived the receptionist personally wished my friends a happy birthday and in the room chocolates had been left for her was very nice

Staff were very friendly and helpful- especially Saul.
    • Twin Guest Room

I like more towels than just one hand towel and one bath - I like a 2nd hand towel to use for my hair

Staff were very friendly and helpful- especially Saul. Great atmosphere in the hotel

The property was more for working people not really for...
    • King Guest Room

Too large and no charactor

The property was more for working people not really for holiday wished we had stayed further in the city It was a business hotel

• Twin Guest Room

the bar is a bit dingy and without atmosphere. It could do with a revamp and a rethink.

The bed was comfy and the hotel was in a good location. Compared to other hotels in the area it was very good value. I would definitely stay again.

People really nice....
    • King Guest Room

Thought for the price rooms were very standard @ £240.00 per night. Not inc breakfast and having to pay for parking. And on using room service the man serving us our food never returned with my change as promised. And when having a meal the following evening my main chickn meal was cold.. sub standard... had better in a premier inn tbh.

Place was generly very nice. Staff friendly

The air conditioner was broken and even after maintenance...
    • Double Single Guest Room

The air conditioner was broken and even after maintenance came it did not get fixed. We asked for linens to be changed but they never came up to do it. The room was dirty and never smelled clean. The food we ordered by the bar had hair in it and the hallway smelled terribly of smoke.

Good stay but a few improvements

There is no air con in all of the rooms and in the current heat it is a bit hard to sleep. There were a few noisy customers last night. The front of house staff did not listen to comments on arrival regarding my booking so I had to recharge my key for the second night

My room was nice and clean, the staff were helpful and the breakfast had an excellent choice. The hotel is close to town but also far enough out so as not to be affected by the noise of the town centre

Excellent value for money hotel
    • King Guest Room

The noice of the crazy concert in the RDS!

Surprisingly good! staff excellent - coffee really good - beds comfy - huge hotel - beside town - excellent!

Git upgraded to their suite and it was huge.
    • King Guest Room

Bar not to my taste. But that's just a personal preference, would prefer if the lighting was more calming.

Git upgraded to their suite and it was huge. Bathroom 5 star, bed very comfortable, will stocked room. Breakfast very impressive.

Burlington
    • Double Single Guest Room

Price high given room size. More fresh fruit at breakfast. Defrosted berries not required in June.

Location good. Car parking albeit charged as extra. Beds comfortable

Room is spacious.
    • King Guest Room

The room does not have air-con which is not stated in the website and the air circulation is very bad. They offered me a fan which I didn't accept. At the end, I was transferred to a air-con room. Worker's attitude can be improved to better.

Room is spacious.

The room was clean, the hotel is little bid old, but it...
    • King Guest Room

The room was clean, the hotel is little bid old, but it works. The best think is the breakfest, what was awesome. I can recommend this hotel. Easy direct bus line with Aircoach to the Airport.

Enjoyable stay, definitely recommend
    • King Guest Room

There's nothing i didn't like but if i had to pick, the food in bar was a bit expensive for what we got.

Comfortable, clean, and great hotel all-around. Efficient and friendly staff. Everything we needed was catered for.

Good hotel, with short access to Dublin city center.
    • King Guest Room

# You pay an extra 13 euro for overnight car park which i didn't see mentioned when booking the property (Maybe i didn't see it?). # Breakfast costs 30 euro for 2 of us, so instead, we went into Dublin for it. # Smokers were congregating outside the main entrance of the hotel. The hotel has a nice covered area to sit outside the front of the hotel which unfortunately was being used by people as a smoking shelter. Anyone using the main entrance of the hotel then got the belt of smoke (I'm not an anti smoker but this is just an observation and experience).

# We had a nice room on the sixth floor overlooking Dublin. # The room was clean and comfortable. The reception area is nice. # Hotel staff quiet friendly and good atmosphere in the hotel. # Good location with a 20 minute casual walk to Stephens Green. Taxis outside all day.. # Gym looks great on the 6th Floor overlooking Dublin.

As above
    • Double Single Guest Room

I was travelling with my daughter and 1yo grandson. The staff in the dining room and bar areas went out of their way to help us with our needs and were particularly attentive to entertaining my grandson. Can I also say the breakfast Buffet was out of this world, it catered for absolutely every dietary need. Fabulous choices even for a 1yo needs

Overall a very posative experience .
    • Twin Guest Room

As I had to book a room at short notice ,the room rate I was charged was expensive .

Overall staff were extremely welcoming and helpful ,very professional, did their very best to ensure a very comfortable stay . In particular Vincent from reservations was extremely helpful when I had to extend my time there .

Quiet neighborhood
    • King Guest Room

Little bit far from centre. Bathroom shower was not working when I arrive, bur they fixed it as soon I reported.

Quiet place. Had good night of sleep. Has a great bar / restaurant at the lobby. Has some good restaurants and pubs at surroundings. Friendly staff. Very comfortable.

The hotel is very clean and nice with comfortable bedrooms.
    • King Guest Room

The reception service is generally poor and not very customer minded. Some of the receptionists don't seem to care a lot about any customer enquiries whatsoever and seem generally stressed and irritated. As a fan of the old series "Fawlty towers" it could be an interesting experience also, but the difference is that they are not funny. Our booking was wrong and we wanted to change from double room to twin bed room, the receptionists said it was not possible and couldn't care less. After many hours and 2 calls from the room later we were promised an extra bed to our room which never was delivered until 3 reminders and the night shift had already started who seemed to offer better service than the day shift. Perhaps they had to purchase the bed at IKEA first, I am not sure. When checking out they insisted charging 4 breakfasts when we only stayed 3 nights at the hotel. The receptionist seemed this was an OK deal apparently and once realizing the error they didn't even apologize for the mistake. We ordered a taxi by the reception which never arrived, but they couldn't care less and asked if we could wave for taxis on the street instead. When paying for the hotel they couldn't charge the card and blamed on the card being invalid and referred to an ATM, we paid everywhere before and after successfully with it, but since they always think they are right in everything it didn't seem to matter this time either.

The hotel is very clean and nice with comfortable bedrooms. The breakfast is over expectations and the location is perfectly situated in a beautiful and calm area just a little bit outside the busy city centre. The bar is big and quite impressive.

Very good breakfast in well staffed room.
    • Twin Guest Room

The water in the shower did not go down the plug hole the first evening so bathroom floor got very wet. While it was cleaned up, and worked well the following morning, it would have been nice to have had the discomfort of it acknowledged and some recompense offered without having to raise it as an issue ourselves when checking out.

Very good breakfast in well staffed room. Reception staff friendly.

Great hotel in a convenient location
    • King Guest Room

Comfortable hotel room with great facilities on site. Conveniently located for a short stay as the bus from the airport drops you out the front of the hotel. Within walking distance of the city centre but far enough away that it is a bit quieter.

Overall satisfactory
    • Twin Guest Room

Not being checked when we arrived Give a number of excuses Told to wait in waiting area Still not checked in after 20 mins Only checked in when we stated querrying what the issue was

The location can't be beat.
    • King Guest Room

My only issue is that the rooms are poorly ventilated. The windows only slightly open (I assume for safety reasons) but this doesn't allow air to flow into the room and being a hotel room there is way of getting a cross-draft. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom either so after a shower it is quite 'foggy'. You can't keep the windows open at night because of the road traffic, so some kind of aircon system would be helpful.

The location can't be beat. For a large hotel, it is run very efficiently and is clean and the rooms are a good size.

Nice and good hotel, but my room was HOT as hell...
    • Twin Guest Room

The room was very very HOT... The air conditioner was poor, and after I complained they told me they will send someone to check and fix it. That didn't happen... On the next day, I complained again and they sended me a portable air conditioner. It realy that saved the room, but still it's wasn't enough.

The lobby was cool, very clean and comfort + they have a nice bar there. The staff was very nice, and I got a good feeling with any question I had. Although I had bad experience with my room, it seems that they are at least trying to help me.

Great location and nice hotel
    • Twin Guest Room

It was very hot weather when we stayed but no air con.not a major issue as we don't normally experience such high temperatures.

It was a great location to be just outside Dublin. I had hired a car so needed parking. It was a 30 minute walk into Dublin. Staff were really helpful.

Beautifully designed, great facilities, clean and spacious...
    • King Guest Room

The room temperature was too warm to sleep and the bed sheets were a little rough, that’s the only complaint

Beautifully designed, great facilities, clean and spacious room, pleasant staff.

Stress free experience , can’t fault anything !
    • King Guest Room

Had a very pleasant stay . Room service , room cleanliness , all excellent , Superb value for money and a reasonable rate . Definitely be back . Stress

Great hotel , great location , great price , exceptional value

I stay at least twice a week .
    • King Guest Room

I stay at least twice a week . and I book for 2days last Friday and Sunday . but I book on the Thursday and book it for that night by mistake and they wanted the price for 2nights stay and the Thursday night that I booked by mistake so in total they wanted 350 plus the 150 for the night we booked wrong . other than all that happen nice enough hotel

The hotel was very clean and breakfast was good.
    • King Guest Room

When we where checking in. The lady on the check in desk was not very helpful. And didn't come across as customer friendly at all.

The hotel was very clean and breakfast was good. And the location great