Reviews of The Gibson Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

The Point Village, D1 Dublin, Ireland

#26 of 149 hotels in Dublin

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Location room and staff would make us return again location...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Paying €14 for the carpark after been charged €215 for just the room it's just a bit Irish

Location room and staff would make us return again location to the 3 arena. Friendly helpful staff. Rooms are large beds are comfortable and showers amazing.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

No rock-'n-roll
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Far from the city center with lot's of construction work in a cheerless neighborhood. Only fast food restaurants nearby while the restaurant in the hotel itself has only a limited offer. The hotel is big and lacks atmosphere, certainly given the positioning as a rock hotel it aims for.

Good room and bed. Free wifi works well in the whole hotel. Good breakfast at 13,5€ if ordered before. But they charged it for 2 people; hope I will get my money back.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

I have always stayed here but the power in the room was gone...

See above

I have always stayed here but the power in the room was gone for sockets so no TV and phone charger which was disappointing as my phone went dead and I couldn’t make calls or receive any regards Paul

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Fantastic
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

This hotel is unreal, we were probably just lucky but we got a room on the top floor with a balcony you could walk on to and view the city, amazing!!!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

This hotel was a great value and was easy to navigate into Dublin from. I would stay there again.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The room felt a bit institutional and grey- but that appears to be the trend these days.

My husband and I were traveling with my 82 year old parents so we wanted a traditional hotel with an elevator. This hotel was very clean and the tram into central Dublin originated right outside the front door which was extremely convenient. Although we were not in the heart of Dublin, it was simple to get to all of our destinations from the Gibson and the hotel was very quiet. We also arrived at about 10 am after having taken a red eye from NY and they let us into our rooms early. It may not be the fanciest hotel but it was clean and comfortable and easy to navigate from. All members of the staff with whom we interacted were also pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Comfortable and luxurious
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

Some of the bar staff seemed quite rude . Other than that I could not fault it

Super comfortable bed and a beautiful room. The most amazing shower and would go back for that alone! Great location. Delicious cocktails! There is so many good things

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Amazing location
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The restaurant menu is limited

The breakfast was delicious, the staff were great, the restaurant was nice, almost too fast! The hotel itself was spotless and exceeded my expectations. We stayed here for the U2 concert which was a 10 second walk. We will be back.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Comfortable, warm, friendly
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The reception, bar and accommodation staff were all very friendly and made us feel very comfortable.

Its an ideal location for anyone attending a concert at the 3 Arena
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

The Hotel could do with buying another Toaster for the Breakfast , as all I could see was 1, and it was in constant use .

The convenience , as we were attending a concert at The 3 Arena.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

the actual price I paid was £456 the price I was quoted was...
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

the actual price I paid was £456 the price I was quoted was £439, I queried this with the hotel, but they said it was down to the exchange rate on the day I paid! As I shared with a colleague, I had quoted her £439 so I ended up paying the difference myself.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The rooms are great and the beds are comfortable.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The bar area is lovely but after the gig we came back for drinks to the hotel bar and it had limited seating so we found a seat in an area where the curtain was up, but we were told we could finish our drink and leave as it was the resturant area. But to be honest as a guest staying in the hotel I wanted to sit down and enjoy my drink it was frustrating and took the good out of the evening as there was no where else to sit.

The rooms are great and the beds are comfortable. We had breakfast for the first time this time we stayed and it was so worth it we normally eat out.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Service for dinner was extremely poor.
    • Executive Room (Max 2. Adults)

Service

Service for dinner was extremely poor. Waiting to give our order for 20 minutes, waited 40 minutes for main course which was wrong upon arrival with a further 10 minute period before the correct order arrived. Wrong desert delivered to our table not once but twice and finally a wait of over 15 minutes to pay the bill due to a technical error ( I know these things happen too)

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

At our dinner we were given chips with our burger that were...

At our dinner we were given chips with our burger that were undercooked ! We were offered replacement chips but declined as we were too pressed for time to wait as we were going to a gig at the three arena

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Couldnt recommend it to anyone, girl on reception at check in had little knowledge to share.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

attitude of night manager - very poor closed bar at 2.30 when reception confirmed 3.00am was the closing time - he refused to engage with customers on why this was happening. Ver ypoor when a number of customers had brought guests with them from a function to be left red faced at the bar.

Perfect for an event in the 3 arena. Not very convenient for anything else
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The meal in the restaurant was disappointing and the table we were given was beside an open door. We had to eat our starters with our coats on we asked to be moved to a different table for our main course. Meal was average

The beds were very comfortable and room was clean and modern

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Very clean room, lovely decor, friendly staff, efficient...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Very very expensive for 1night b&b. There are two bars but despite how incredibly busy it was on the night, with a very long queue for drinks, the second bar remained closed.

Very clean room, lovely decor, friendly staff, efficient check-in & check-out. Breakfast was very nice.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good hotel in excellent location for our purposes - i.e. 3 Arena.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Unfortunately, building work taking place in close proximity to the Hotel - we didn't detect any disruptive noise, but the view from the room was a building site!

Location to the 3 Arena - perfect!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Me and my girlfriend stayed here and really enjoyed our stay.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Me and my girlfriend stayed here and really enjoyed our stay. Sidney (one of the managers ) was very helpful and very polite to us. He made our stay more enjoyable as it’s good seeing someone willing to help when you just arrive. We had chicken for dinner and it was really good. It was also healthy too which we liked. I would recommend this hotel

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Ordered room service it took an hour to arrive, it was cold.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Ordered room service it took an hour to arrive, it was cold. There was a ceaser salad with prawns with contained lettuce which was turning brown and prawns-nothing else €17!!

• Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

No biscuits in room for tea and coffee. Breakfast should be included at the price you are paying. An extra €16 per breakfast is a bit much.

Great location. Very nice hotel

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good location friendly staff but overpriced.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

This isnt particularly directed towards the Gibson specifically but Vegan options in a hotel of this quality should be a standard thing. There was nothing listed in either the bar food, restaurant or room service. Other than fruit there was nothing for breakfast either and I just feel when I'm paying the same as every other customer I shouldn't have to bring food with me into the hotel in order to have something to eat. I had requested soy milk for my room on check in never received it. A small thing I know but still its these small things that bring a hotel experience from ok to fantastic. It did get a little chilly during the night and although there was an extra blanket in the wardrobe it was quite light so would suggest a more substantial blanket or duvet for such events.

Even though the hotel was busy check in was smooth and very fast. Staff were polite and friendly. The room was spotless and cosy. The location was handy as well as i had an event in the nearby Odeon movie theatre. It is a little pricey for what you get but that's the way Dublin is in general its not strictly an issue with this hotel but the city overall. If I had another similar event I would consider staying here again but even though they are near the 3 arena making their prices a little more accessable to everyone would be better. Plus having Vegan options on their food menu would be better.

That it was close to the 3 arena
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Dirty stained curtains and a stain on the brown couch...the shower floor looks dirty...our handtowel had a stain on it...misinformed about our food options..massive queues for the bar...breakfast food was poor

That it was close to the 3 arena

Fantastic staff and facilities
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Some construction noise early in morning but not an issue, pillows were slightly uncomfortable but overall these had no impact on a great stay.

Bed was comfy, rooms were clean and tidy, shower was amazing and bathroom was spotless.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Lovely hotel, not a fan of the food.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

We ordered late night room service and the pizza tasted like frozen pizza, it was not worth the money.

The room was lovely and bed very comfy. We attended a concert at the 3 arena and even with the big crowds after it the hotel was nice and quiet and staff were very helpful.

A refreshing relaxing stay
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

On the night of the show our stay became expensive. Everything positive and nothing negative.

The hotel location was perfect with the LUAS finishing just outside. A modern, fresh and homely hotel to visit and stay. The food was excellent and value for money. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

Excellent location
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

Service in the bar was terrible on both days of our stay. On the first occasion we waited an hour for food. When it eventually arrived the order for one member of our group had not been passed onto the kitchen which resulted in a further wait until they sorted this. We were not charged for this meal and we received an apology. We would much rather have had a good experience. The second day we also had a long wait for food it was not busy but the staff did not appear to know what they were doing. Disappointing apart from location. Definitely won’t be returning. Way over priced.

Excellent location

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Only that it was so close to the 3 arena I wouldn't have chose it.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

It was so cold in the room.Draughts from the windows and big gap under the door.Tap loose in the bathroom,really wobbly.Just felt it was thrown.together.

Convenient for 3Arena
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Very poor phone reception in bedroom area. No free parking. No possibility of a table in either restaurant although I tried to book one three weeks before.

Beds very comfortable and room quiet

Lovely hotel.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

The breakfast let the hotel down. The staff were lovely just very unorganized. We had to wait quite a while to catch a waitress to ask her for tea/coffee. The food was also quite cold when we took it to our table.

Lovely hotel...the staff were nice and helpful. A wonderful location after coming out from a concert in the 3 arena. The Luas is right outside the door which brings you straight into the city center.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Good location and room. Bar service needs work.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Could have had more or more experienced staff in bar that night. Long delays in getting a drink.

Staff were very friendly and efficient. Room was very clean and spacious

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay would return
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Bar Staff just o.k. Gin and Tonic not offered any lemon.

All was good. Rooms really clean bed very comfortable reception staff very friendly . Location excellent with the Luas just outside the front Door

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

I enjoyed my first stay at the Gibson and would recommend it to my friends. I look forward to stayin
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Queue for bar food was thirty minutes but the food was delicious and worth the wait. Bar service was a bit slow. Some of the bar staff were generally chatting and not in a particular hurry to serve the customers

The quietest hotel room I ever stayed in. No outside noises were heard. Slept like a baby. bed very comfortable the staff were friendly. I am just after knee replacement and was going to the 03 so the location was perfect. And the luas just outside the door was great.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Staff are lovely and the reception area, restaurant bars etc...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The rooms are just ok. Nothing wrong but nothing special. The breakfast was slightly cold and if you wanted any other eggs but scrambled you had to look for someone to ask them. Good selection for breakfast though.

Staff are lovely and the reception area, restaurant bars etc were fab. Location is great for going to the concert

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great location for a gig.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

It’s not the first time I’ve stayed here and the Breakfast on three occasions now leaves a lot to be desired. With the price it adds onto the room it’s not worth it at all.

Great location for a gig. Convenient parking although at 14€ it is very expensive for location.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

This was the perfect place to stay whilst attending a concert at 3arena.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The walls need a coat of fresh paint in room 342. The tiles in the shower room were a little grotty. The price for our room (no breakfast included) was £238 for one night. A bit pricey.

The size of the room, the ability to control the room temperature, the fabulous shower.

Everything else
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Furniture in room 319 chipped would take 10 minutes to fix just needs a strip of edging also cracked glass small things but they make the difference between 4 star and 3 or 2 star

Everything else

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Very relaxing and pleasnt stay
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

There by was a long queue in the bar that evening

The cleanliness and comfort of our room was excellent. Had a lovely evening meal also and good breakfast in the morning.

Fantastic
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Breakfast was a bit too expensive so I didn't avail of it. Would liked to have an option for continental breakfast only.

Staff very friendly and really wanted you to enjoy your stay - showed genuine interest in guests comfort and experience.

functional wouldnt like to stay more than 1 night
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

constant noise all night think it air conditioning or plumbing , woke me up at 6.30 and kept me awake a smaller lounge where you could sit and read and get a coffee would be great ,only place is bar /restaurant , which is for eating .for such a big hotel there is very little space for residents to sit and relax

room clean ,check in and out very quick

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

enjoyed the concert and the room was ok ,but staff need to be better informed by management
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

One of the bar staff was rude to say the least and not just with us .I feel it may have been an agism problem the chap had .I don't know , but not a nice man at all .Also when checking in and , bearing in mind your hotel was mostly full due to the concert next door , your checkin staff had not information regarding the concert , ie start times and when arstists were expected to come on stage.I would have expected that your staff would be very well briefed by the hotel on this given these concerts provide your hotel with business .Furthermore the checking girl knew nothing regarding the workings of the car park beside the hotel .NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!!

proximity to the 3 arena

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

My partner and I came for our 11 yr anniversary and the lady...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

My partner and I came for our 11 yr anniversary and the lady I booked with kindly offered to give us a small gift. She advised it would be put into our room. This never happened. I paid €550 for two nights. There’s no pool, miscommunication between staff and relatively poorly cleaned room. Definitely won’t be staying again.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Decent hotel near the docks
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

The hotel is in the more industrial part of the city. It's also pretty far away from all of the main attractions. The view from our room was of the building next door which was only about 50-100 feet away. The rooms almost present like a maze, and the decor is a little cold.

The staff were incredibly helpful and the hotel was very clean. The room was spacious and I really appreciated how efficient and eco-friendly everything appeared to be.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

good location comfortable room but breakfast was horrible
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The breakfast isn't great it was cold and dry and the croissants were slightly stale. I found the restaurant to be dirty under the chairs and our bedroom was clean but our bathroom door was very grubby and not pleasant to look at.

I liked how close it was to the 3 arena and to other restuarants

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The Gibson Hotel met our expectations and satisfied our requirements.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Bed could have been firmer but not that important.

Liked the hotel and its proximity to the 3Arena. Parking was convenient as well. Room was clean and comfortable.

FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The hotel could not have been better as we were going to the ELO concert so we just crossed the square!!!! The concert was fabulous so was the tour if The Guinness Factory and the Jameson Warehouse and the bars in Dublin were great especially the Old Storehouse in Temple Bar. Our trips was a great success and when we return we will stay with you Again.

The staff were always helpful and smiling the room was great Nd the breakfast was fabulous with so much choice.

Clean, modern, easy parking and greet location to 3 Arena
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Didn't like the Pillows (hard and flat) or having to form a queue for the bar. No need for it.

Clean, modern, easy parking and greet location to 3 Arena

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Ideal if attending event in 3 Arena as only metres away.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

Website is not very informative. For example when one clicks on parking it link to a map of Dublin car parks. There actually is an associated car park which really should be identified in directions to the hotel

Ideal if attending event in 3 Arena as only metres away.

Perfect 3Arena hotel
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The queue system at the bar. Wine prices slightly higher than expected.

Great location for our 3Arena concert. Friendly staff and beautiful environment.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Convenient for attending 3Arena.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Cost of drink very expensive and in my opinion inadequate bar facilities to service large crowd after a show. Queue was 20 mins at the bar

Convenience to 3 Arena

Expected better.
    • Executive Room (Max 2. Adults)

Service in bistro not good. Sofa in room was covered in stains. Shower door didn't close. Food and drink menu was more 3 star level. TV had very poor reception. Bar staff didn't know how to make cocktails.

Room service staff very nice. Location for 3arena is excellent. Room was well equiped. Room was fabulous size.

A really nice hotel;
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

A lot of building work going on around the hotel and not a lot of choice of bars and restaurants in walking distance. But we chose it for proximity to the 3arena so that was perfect

A really nice hotel; lovely, big comfortable rooms. Very clean. A fridge in the room!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Overall, pleasant stay bar the menu & service issues.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The restaurant menu on offer was quite limited with no alternative, when asked was told this is the "concert menu". Served by 5 different staff. Staff didn't seem to know what table had ordered what. Asked for water 3 times to 3 different staff members & this was between 3-4 pm before it got really, really busy.

Rooms very comfortable & spacious & spotless. Very nice breakfast, with good choice.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Staff could do better.... Much better
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

I felt as if the staff ( receptionist, waiting staff and bar staff) treated us as if we were imposing on them. The waiting staff ( not the maitre'd were especially inept and rude.

The location for going to concerts in the Three Arena couldn't be better. The rooms were large, comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Cooked breakfast (irish breakfast) was pretty cold.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Cooked breakfast (irish breakfast) was pretty cold. And bar was completely understaffed in the evening after concert in the 3 Arena. There was a queue as far as back to the reception of people who wanted to order a drink

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Great hotel if you are going to the 3arena
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

It was slightly out of town if you were going to shop but the Luas was just outside the door

It was an excellent location for 3arena. It was literally across the road. So handy. The staff were lovely and the rooms were beautiful

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

come equipped, be prepared.
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

You need a sense of humour to tolerate this laughable style of hotel. You will struggle to find an entrance, you will be bamboozled as to where to park, If there’s someone performing at the nearby arena you will have to plough through a crowded noisy lobby, you will NOT find the reception desk as it looks like a customer internet station and they are not likely to spoil their minimalism with such things as a sign saying RECEPTION for instance. You will be told that your car park is all paid for and you will not be given any form of booking receipt as you booked the room via Booking Dot Com, you will need hiking boots to find your room and when you do you will look for any means with which to turn off the air conditioning and fail. You will try and sleep with the low rumble of this infernal conditioning, and it will be augmented by a distant whine from outside in case you do, by a miracle, drop off. You will find what temperature the shower water is by trial and error only and when you leave and put your ticket in the car park barrier it will not open because you have not been told that you still have to pay for it, albeit at a reduced rate of a very unreasonable sixteen euros. This bit you have to work out for yourself as you will not find any staff about at 07:00. You will manage to escape all the worse off and you may also leave a review like this. This is a hotel designed to win awards for it’s smug designer appearance, it was NOT designed with the needs of guest in mind, good luck, bring supplies…..

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Fabulous hotel.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Bar staff were awful. Waiting to be served for 20 mins while the barman made a cocktail. When finished he still didn’t serve me. After a half hour waiting I gave up and left.

Fabulous hotel. Private car park. Rooms were lovely, very spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

• Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Staff are always helpful and friendly, its clean and tidy. Price is not out of the way for staying in a City ??? So all good :)

This Hotel is close for the Three Area and City Centre, so suit's me for parking and Traveling in and out of the city? This is the only Hotel, I use in Dublin City now? Staff always helpful

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Excellent as we were attending the 3arena!
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The walls in the rooms were marked quite a bit, due to high numbers of people staying this could be ok but I think they could be looked at.

Location was excellent and good transport links. Rooms were a good size.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

I had a very proficient check in experience and I like the...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

I had to call down twice to have my room cleaned having been out all day and returning at 4:30 to find it still unmade

I had a very proficient check in experience and I like the overall styling of the hotel

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

If the hotel had more deals that are better in price , it...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Construction works going on , the hotel is shadowed by the huge buildings that are been built around it , so I think they should consider doing maybe a mega deal for like 1night and breakfast for €80 pps I dunno i have stayed here loads of times but would really like to see the hotel be more lively

If the hotel had more deals that are better in price , it seems like a very quiet hotel and over priced for food and drinks, Its a lovely hotel but would love to see it with loads of people in it and a house band so that you wouldn't have to travel into the city centre for some craic.

Will return!!
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

The breakfast could have been better, the cooked food was lukewarm.

The location was perfect as I was attending a concert in the 3arena. The staff were really friendly and there was a lovely atmosphere in the hotel. The rooms were spotless and very quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Not as far out as you might think
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

It's a little bit disjointed in its layout.

Clean and modern. Perfect location if going to 3 Arena. Luas line outside the front door is perfect if you are going further afield.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

I previously stayed at the Gibson about 5 years ago, and...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

No bar fridge and the room was too hot.

I previously stayed at the Gibson about 5 years ago, and enjoyed it more the first time around. It is certainly comfortable, modern and clean and obviously caters for business people more so than holiday makers, but it does come across as a little sterile. The bed in our room was outstanding - large and firm, but overall the room was too hot and we couldn’t turn the air-con down below about 24. Even though it was October, in the end we slept with the window open which seemed to alleviate the problem somewhat. We had a four night stay and my main criticism, if I have to have one, was the bar fridge. The fridge in the room wasn’t working and when I raised this with the reception staff was told that “it’s not a fridge, it’s a cooler”. I would have thought that if that is the case, if it doesn’t “cool” then It’s probably a boat anchor. My point is that if you are staying four nights it would be nice to have a cold drink or small bottle of milk on hand for coffee (I’m over long-life milk) that doesn’t go “off” in the constant 24 degree heat! There is no mini-bar in these rooms so if you are there for an extended period you are on your own when it comes to drinks or coffee etc. The staff were terrific and whilst the hotel is located out on The Point, and away from the CBD it is well serviced by the Luas tram which runs every ten minutes or so into the city centre. My only other mention, and this is probably unavoidable by the hotel, was my wife and I being greeted by the spectacle of a young man, who lived in what appeared to be a studio apartment in a very nearby building (about 15 metres across a narrow street) from the large windows on the reception level of the hotel, “treating his body like an amusement park” whilst completely naked with the light on and his blinds wide open! This occurred in the mid afternoon and whilst it didn’t particularly trouble us (we have three sons) it could be a bit upsetting for some guests.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Excellent, clean, modern hotel.

The hotel was expensive.

The bed was and pillows were very comfy. Its next to the 3 arena so is great for concerts etc. I thought the standard of the hotel was first class and love the modern contemporary look. The hotel had no issue with supplying a travel cot for our daughter and the cot was very clean.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

I feel the 1st and 2nd floor is a wasted space and think...
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

I feel the 1st and 2nd floor is a wasted space and think something could be lovely done with it! Even couches as a lobby etc but everything else was fab & I will be back!

Excellent location. Very clean
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Would have been nice to have food available after the concert. We usually stay in Jurys Inn up the street when attending the 3Arena but said we would try The Gibson this time. Jurys Inn always have pizzas etc available after the concert.

Room was clean, fresh and airy. Great location for the 3Arena and also shopping as the Luas stops right at the door.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Nice hotel to stay if you attending an event in 3 arena..
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

the bathroom door very hard to close and open, and very loud, so kept waking up my friend.. also water from the shower leaking threw the door hinges

liked the location the most, next to arena for the concert.. also lots of places to grab coffee/food next to hotel.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Good location but not for me
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

No breakfast but paid premium price, room very cold, few hours to heat up, work site outside room very noisy during early hours. Requested low level room but received top floor?

Location for concert

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Very comfortable bed and really quiet.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Shower not great. No pressure from large shower head and smaller one not secure enough to work properly. Had booked a double room initially by accident so requested a twin which they approved by email before our arrival but was given a double room. Explained that I booked a twin and receptionist asked for proof?!

Very comfortable bed and really quiet. Very convenient location.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Lovely hotel except Saturday night bar experience for after concert residents.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

Impossible to get a drink in the hotel bar after the concert. Not enough staff and bar adjacent to reception even though open on Saturday afternoon - closed on Saturday night Crazy carry on. Very limited bar menu for the pre-concert meal.

Spacious - clean hotel. Close to 03 Point concert venue and Dublin LUAS.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

We stayed because we were going to the 3 arena so it was very handy. We really enjoyed our stay.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The price of the drink and the waiting time to be served the drinks, also through the booking company I was offered an upgrade for €10 which I availed of but was expecting something more than a small double bed .

The breakfast was lovely with a really good choice

The hotel stay MADE my visit to Dublin. Just a wondeful place to stay
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

The one thing and it's only small, they need to have fried eggs on display for breakfast. You can order them or poached but whilst waiting the rest of the brekkie was starting to get cold. Only small, I could have ordered them and then got the brekkie but it would be better if there was more than just scrambled on display.

The whole experience was fantastic. Been several times to the same hotel and the friendliness of the staff, the bar and lounge area very relaxing and the room was spotless. Great selection for breakfast also.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Perfect location. Really friendly staff and clean rooms
    • Twin Room (Max 2. Adults)

Perfect location for events in the 3 arena. The air con is perfect if you need to turn it on. The window opens. Also, a friend from outside of Ireland called and requested some items be sent to my room when I was out. That couldn’t have gone any better!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

All of it, great little touches around the hotel e.
    • Double Room (Max. 2 Adults)

All of it, great little touches around the hotel e.g... rose on a vase for your room, free fruit. 3arena across the road and Dublin port down the road.