View vacation packages to

2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Dublin County hotel reviews
  4. Dublin hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Kildare Street Hotel by theKeycollections

Reviews of The Kildare Street Hotel by theKeycollections This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

47-49 Kildare Street, D2 Dublin, Ireland

#118 of 159 hotels in Dublin

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 15, 2019

Never again

It wasn't good enough for the money that we spent for it. We were on the third floor no elevator in the building. Check in was 2pm an we arrived at 4pm by the time we actually found it an yet our rooms weren't ready, had to wait an extra half hour. Got into the room and most of the plugs weren't even working for us to charge phones etc took another half before that was fixed. Also asked the clerk book us a taxi for 5.15pm to head the rds, no taxi arrived an she said your safer flagging one down ended up using our own car and wasting mo ey on car parks and then to top it off we got a phone call at 5.15am from the reception your taxi is outside!! No mate that was for last night!

Leaving

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The price was shockingly overpriced for such a standard room/hotel, having a shared bathroom, which wasn't even that clean, still mess in the bath from the person who was in before. Just didn't feel comfortable getting washed in it. And paying €200 for it is really really bad value for money. I don't think i would return to this hotel again. If you read the reviews, then you can see how customers are not happy.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

I wouldn't stay here again.

The hotel was very loud on a busy corner. Our room was right above the pub so we could hear the music loud and clear. While out of their control, the fire alarm going off at 2:30 am was also very undesirable.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

The staff was great and the location.
    • Double Room with Three Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

No elevator, the bathroom was shared for the hall, it was noisy through the windows and hot. Needs some renovation as the wallpaper is peeling and carpet is stained.

The staff was great and the location. The pub next door is nice.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

This is not an hotel, it is an hostel

Very old building, small bathroom, noisy, windows of centuries ago, no lift, no hall, no breakfast (despite 210 euro per night!). Fake fire alarm in the middle of the night

Location, kind staff

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

Dissatisfied considering the price
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Had me and my friend running all over the hotel, cause our room wasn't ready and left us out of the room for over an hour plus

The little receptionist girl was superb

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

The staff was friendly and you are able to get discounts at...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

There was no information when booking the hotel that there was no bathroom in the room and that we had to share a bathroom with other rooms on the floor.

The staff was friendly and you are able to get discounts at the restaurant downstairs with your room key.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

Spacious room, clean and quiet.

Lack of breakfast options, No lifts for higher floors (but this is reflected in the room price)..

Spacious room, clean and quiet. Could open windows for fresh air. Excellent location. Pub connected to ground floor was excellent with great staff.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2019

Great location but would not stay again solely based on the fact that there are no elevators/lifts.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It stated 'free parking' on the booking.com website, but they actually only validate HALF of the parking cost, so you end up paying around USD$20 for a parking garage down the street. Also, there are no elevators/lifts so you will have to lug your luggage up to your room (which is no small feat because this is an old school Victorian type building with steep stairs!) I booked a room with a shared communal bathroom down the hall and the bathroom was clean although water pressure. The rooms were really hot and the fan did not work, and neither did the replacement.

This hotel is in a great location in Dublin, close to Trinity College and Grafton Street, and staff was nice.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

Mediocre at best...choose a different hotel.

The beds were terrible! The shower was so small, you bumped the temperature controller just washing your arms and it would flash the temp. It really was barely workable. Should be cheaper for the inconvenience.

The pub was great and the location was convenient.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2019

Location was great - right across from National Library for...

Few plugs in the room.

Location was great - right across from National Library for Geneological research. Also came in on 7:30 am flight so when we got to the hotel, the staff were able to get our room cleaned early for us and let us in by 11 am. This was so helpful because we were wiped out. Room was nice and hot water was really hot.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2019

Dissapointing

The quality of the room. Our room needed complete refurbishing....there was an unpainted patch to the wall, they need new beds, new windows and carpets. The bath was stained and the toilet was difficult to flush. The room was NOT cleaned well by the ....the bed was not properly made for our 2nd nights stay, the sink had not been cleaned and they did not empty the bins in either the bedroom or bathroom! Very disappointed!

The location and the front desk staff

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Great location!!

View was of industrial building next door. Walls are very thin. Could hear people walking and laughing in hallway throughout the night. Afternoon staff not as helpful as I would have hoped. Her best advice was "you can google it". Well, my phone was dead and I did not have an appropriate adapter. Could not find Airbus stop based on her directions.

Room was much bigger than expected!

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Manage your expectations
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Advice would be to make sure you avoid the shared bathroom arrangement. That was pretty grim, not helped by the morons who we shared it with...who thought the toilet paper was a souvenir to take away. Also could have done without the heating being on....it being May.

Good central location. Linked to bar next door. Staff were engaging.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Really nothing.

No breakfast or food available. Just room accommodation. Stayed in room 330. Window has crack from top to bottom and glass ready to fall out. Bathroom shower cubicle in need of attention. No lift.

Really nothing.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Its location

The lengthy check-in process, the absence of pressure in the shower, the poor noise insulation (traffic noise and noise from neighbouring rooms), the absence of blinds (constant light from the street, including a spotlight from the hotel itself right outside the bedroom window!). Terrible hotel, I do not recommend at all.

Its location

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Very friendly staff

Bathroom still had a dirty towel and full bin when I arrived which made me doubt about the cleanliness of the room. When mentioned to reception, I was told the cleaner was still in training (fair enough, everyone starts somewhere) but I was told the rest was probably clean and given an extra towel. No action was taken which I think would have been nicer. Also, breakfast only starts at 10, not handy for business travel.

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Amazing hotel!

I didn't receive wifi details upon arrival, but I didn't need it.

Good location, clean and comfortable. I purposefully asked for a quiet room, and they put me in a room far away from the main entrance etc. Plenty of toiletries, water etc. Thank you so much! It was a shame that I was only in Dublin for one night for business, but I will definitely use this hotel when I come back on any trip!

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The cleaning staff could improve on fresh sheets daily

The staff was great; particularly Elizabeth at reception. Furthermore the bar staff where excellent; particularly Collin

• Reviewed: April 27, 2019

Friendly staff with clean and comfortable room
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Our room was on the third floor and without elevators it was very difficult to bring our heavy suitcases to the top. The bathroom was also a shared communal bathroom which was a little difficult in the morning trying to get out the door in a timely fashion.

The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. Coffee and tea and cookies were provided in the rooms which was a plus. We had a quick overnight stay and our location was great, close major landmarks in the city center.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

If travelling with elderly people, note that the hotel doesn't have an elevator

The hotel doesn't have an elevator.

The receptionist was great. Unfortunately, upon arrival we learned that our room was on the top floor with no elevator. As we were travelling with our elderly mom, we were concerned about the climb. The receptionist tried to help out as much as she could, yet we couldn't change the room. I don't believe it is mentioned clearly enough that the establishment lacks an elevator. While this isn't an issue for younger travellers, in our case it had a negative impact on the stay. Information like this should be clearly communicated prior to arrival. The location is good.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

Afternoon female staff member ?south African accent was very...

Room 325 was way too hot and stuffy which ruined my stay as was unpleasant spending time in the room. A tiny opening window didn’t help plus the heating still being on. Electric fan just moved hot air around and didn’t cool it down. You need to know there is no lift to the upper floors. No breakfast options Coffee machine in lobby wasn’t always working Cleaners did not always refill milk and tea and shower gel used. Would I stay here again - possibly if I was in a room with a full opening window and / or aircon as location and bed were good

Afternoon female staff member ?south African accent was very pleasant and helpful. Bed was comfortable. Location was very good.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Good location, centrally located. Good value for money.

Flights of stairs.

The Hotel Staff were very helpful. The rooms decent,apart from the flight of stairs ,I had to take. The bar/restsurant is very lively.The Hotel is centrally located and its a easy walking distance to mkst of the major attractions.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Negative
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Broken sink, bathroom locked one night so couldn’t access it, maintenance and drilling woke us up at 8:30am every morning. I am writing an email of complaint.

The bed and the tea

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Good value, great location
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Room wasn’t well insulated. Was listed as 2 single beds. It was really a full bed and a single bed. One bed was pushed right up against the wall and window. I could feel cold air coming around the window and it would fog up during the night. I could hear everything on the street from the 3rd floor. The larger bed had obviously seen better times. It had a big dip in the middle of it. All taps including sink in room and shower had little water pressure. It was like showering with a garden hose. Shared bathroom was very clean. I found it a tad strange that we were asked to leave the key while we were gone during the day.

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Probably the best hotel staff I have ever came across. Every single one of them exceeded expectations. Shared bathroom was very clean, there were always linens available. The location was very convenient to Trinity College, about 3 blocks. About 2 blocks from the Molly Malone statue.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

I liked the old style building
    • Quadruple Room

Lock for toilet door was broken. Carpet in the room was dirty . The noise at night from inside the hotel and outside was so unbelievable that my kids were frightened . People banging on the doors in the corridor at 3am !

I liked the old style building

• Reviewed: April 17, 2019

Staff good and helpful

It's a bit old furniture .cleanliness is average

The hotel was okay and location good .but there was some noise as working all the time . It had no parking although gave as discount for paid parking but it cost fortune .

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

No towels, no access to any type of food or water, no...

No towels, no access to any type of food or water, no breakfast, no lift, barely any toilet paper, windows rattled all night so no sleep..it should be called a hostel and charged 20E per night and not a hotel for 100E plus

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

I was traveling alone but the room I had was duplex with an...

Bathrooms could do with an update , rooms were fairly cold

I was traveling alone but the room I had was duplex with an upstairs and down stairs , 2 x double beds and 2 x single beds . 2 x bathrooms , would suit a group of travelers , very central and overlooking trinity college.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

Very close to everything in Dublin.
    • Quadruple Room

The hallways smelled a little funny, but the price was right for being so close to everything.

Very close to everything in Dublin. We walked everywhere! Car park is a short distance away and you get a discount card at the desk. Staff is very helpful and friendly!

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Very happy

No issues, overall very satisifed

Great location, great value for money. Very helpful staff. Helpful baggage handling following check out. Very handy to have nearby parking

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Very nice hotel and staff, very clean, close to shops and...
    • Duplex Room

Very nice hotel and staff, very clean, close to shops and bars only 10 min walk to Temple Bar Area which was easy to find which was brilliant for nights out and plenty places to eat in the area we had a nice Indian meal

• Reviewed: April 7, 2019

The location could not have been more ideal.

The shower pressure was aggressively weak. I didn't bring shampoo/conditioner because every hotel I have been provides but there was no conditioner which was an inconvenience.

The location could not have been more ideal. My favorite part of the whole experience was the pub connected which had a lively atmosphere and great food. Would stay again if traveling with college friends.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2019

It is very central.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

There is no lift. This should be specified when booking. I was on the third floor. This would have been impossible for an elderly person, or difficult for families with small children. Carrying baggage up is difficult. Third floor has bathroom shared amongst several rooms again this should be specified. I thought it was sharing with one other room. Rooms facing the street are single glazed, so noise may be a problem. Athough Dublin prices are ridiculous, I thought at 90 euro midweek this was expensive.

It is very central. Staff were very nice and helpful. The meal I had in JP Mooneys, which is the bar attached to the hotel was lovely.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2019

The beds very comfortable great location
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Staff communication was poor room was prepaid for yet got a phone call after stay to say I never paid and was never apologised for staffs mistake

The beds very comfortable great location

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

Great location but the hotel fell quite short of expectations.

One morning no running water in room till 3pm. Room quite small. No lifts for a third floor room. Room key very temperamental and had to be wiggled in just the right way! Peculiar smell in the lobby...

Great location. Comfortable bed. Complimentary beverages in the lobby. Pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

It worked to have a place to stay when my plane was delayed and I couldn't get to Wexford

the traffic noise was severe and the sad grey colours

perfect location and open 24 hours a lovely comfortable bed water and clean fresh smelling towels

• Reviewed: March 28, 2019

Brilliant location ,stayed in few times.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Brilliant location ,stayed in few times.little surprice when i didnt find bathroom in my room in XXIcentrury/ share with another room at the end of corridor, but was charged as normal/.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

Location is perfect,
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The room is very tiny for 2 beds and there's a funny smell on the bathroom. To notice, I asked for one double bedroom and received the acknowledgement that is accepted by email but I ended in a small room with 2 beds.

Location is perfect,

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

Loved it!

Window in the bathroom is vintage so was not used to the steam so it started to break away.

Gorgeous decor in the room. We were never cold because it was cosy. Right next to Grafton street and a great price for where it’s situated.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Grand.
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

A lot of noise from the street, breeze coming in windows, felt like they didn’t close properly. Also Didn’t realise shared bathrooms either.

Bed cozy. Lots of bottled water.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2019

Lovely property just on the outer side of the pubs, but only...

Way to warm. We had to sleep with the window open both nights as it was so warm. The heating was on constantly.

Lovely property just on the outer side of the pubs, but only a 5 minute walk to the other bars

• Reviewed: March 12, 2019

Next time I’ll pay extra not to be on the 3rd floor.

The stairs. I was on the 3rd floor. There is no lift.

Value for money, great location, great deal on the overnight parking. Girl on reception was really helpfull.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Very good expwrience - recommended

1stfloor rooms are a bit noisy - from the street and also pub music close by

Comfy beds, nice extras in the room (water bottles, tea, coffee, cookies, free expresso machine in the lobby), very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Central, but in dire need of tlc
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

There was a clump of woman’s hair on the comforter. Stains in chair. Room reeked of urine. I had a better stay at a hostel in the same area at a lower price.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Good location - very central, easy walking distance to the everything. The bus stop in front of the hotel takes you directly to the airport.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Comfortable, clean and great location
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Didn't like the shared bathroom and also we were on the top floor and no lifts so quite difficult with suitcases

Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff friendly and the bar was nice. Very central location also

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

Location is great
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was way too hot in the bedrooms and the hallway even when the heating was turned off and the window open. There was a loud, irregular clicking noise throughout the night coming from the radiator even though it was turned off, and I found it hard to sleep because of this.

Location is great

• Reviewed: February 28, 2019

The location was great, very close to all the main...
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The carpets in the lobby outside the rooms had a bad smell. May need to be cleaned more often.

The location was great, very close to all the main attractions and shopping areas as well as nightlife

• Reviewed: February 25, 2019

Great hotel, great location and friendly, helpful staff.
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Fantastic hotel. Lovely rooms, friendly staff. Even the shared bathroom was really no issue and well worth the cheaper room rate as we were on a very budget trip. By far the best hotel I looked at within this price range and very glad I went for it. Thank you.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean.

The bathroom and shower were tiny- with the shower being alittle awkward to work and the room was quite small- overall it was just a very basic hotel.Although the price was good have stayed at better hotels in Dublin city for better price.

The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean.If you are looking for just somewhere to sleep then this hotel would do the trick.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

It's the little things that make a hotel great.
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I loved this hotel. For the price I was more than pleasantly surprised with all the extras on offer!:) I was hungry after my flight and there were lots of cookies along with tea and coffee in the comfy room. For the price i paid I was afraid that it was going to be a dump and it was SO nice. I took a long bath in the large bathtub and the bathroom was well stocked with various toiletries all that you could want. It's the little things that make a hotel great. The female staff member was ok but the guy was even nicer. The location was excellent right near Trinity cCollege. I recommend paying the extra 25 euro for your own nice room than staying in the stinky hostels in Dublin. This was great I had the place all to myself since it was December. The towels were plush and the bed was so comfy with plenty of warm bedding and I was not cold it was well heated. I love this place.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

A great hotel in the heart of Dublin.

The only complaint I would have is that the window was quite old, and wouldn't stay open.

The hotel was great! Fantastic location, with spacious and clean rooms. The staff were extremely friendly also! I plan yo stay here again, the best thing is that the price was brilliant. Hotels in Dublin are a joke and often cost way too much. This hotel was really affordable, which is impressive seeing as I booked last minute.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

From the get go, the location is fantastic!

The stairs. That’s all.

From the get go, the location is fantastic! Within reach of almost everything! The staff, especially Christine at Reception; should get a raise! So helpful and kind! The value for money was to die for! Overall, I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

The staff.

Don't have elevator but the staff was amazing taking my luggage till the second floor.

The staff. Amazing, gentle and efficient. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

At this price & quality level, I liked everything!

They forgot to deliver me a breakfast bag....but immediately dropped one up when I called to ask why - great customer service!

At this price & quality level, I liked everything!

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

A very nice, quirky hotel.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The hotel was great. You pays your money and you takes your choice. I could have stopped in the Alexander but for four times the price...! A lift would have been handy but it's not a deal breaker.

There was no breakfast but the Killkenny department store just a few doors away did a very good breakfast. The hotel was old a quaint, but clean and tidy. For the money it was perfect.

Pleasant well located
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

There was no non slip bath mat for showering in the shower

Staff very friendly Comp tea and coffee was high standard Towels were fluffy Bed comfortable

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Very nice, not so expensive we except
    • Double Room with Three Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

A little bit noisy street outside our room, the windows is not so good.

We were very satisfield! The hotel is in the centre, near bars, restaurants and bus stop. The room was clear, tidy, and nice. We dont have breakfast, but we make coffe in the coffemaker in the reception and it was free. I really recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Great value budget acommodation on Trinity College doorstep
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The shared bathroom was a pity but we knew that when we booked. That said it was spotless with all complimentary toiletries.

The lovely lady who greeted us at main reception was simply delightful and what an asset to the hotel. She dealt with any queries we had with such speed and efficiency. The room was warm and clean with comfortable beds and the location excellent.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

On booking this room, I had noted there was a shared bathroom. I assumed it was shared for two or three rooms but I was for the whole floor. And reception claimed on arrival that the toilet on my floor was being painted and I was to use another floors bathroom. Which was very inconvenient. Rooms were in major need of up cleaning and maintained. Cleaners noisy all through the night. Location is the only plus with this property nothing else.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Exceeded expectations, we will be back.

- There is no lift/elevator. We stayed on the 2nd floor which would be difficult to access for some guests (although it was not an issue for us).

-Pleasant staff -Clean rooms that matched the photos and weren't shabby or run-down. -The take-away breakfast was enough to keep up going until we had brunch. -Good-sized bathtub and bathroom. -Free bottled water, tea, coffee and biscuits.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2019

Central location.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

No lift.. No wardrobe. Breakfast in a bag. Fire alarms in the middle of night. Staff chattering outside room door early in the morning. Room kettle faulty. TV remote didn't work.

Central location. Well heated

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

The location, the room itself, how accessable the hotel is...

The bathroom was cold and a really bad draft and because the weather was cold outside it made myself and my partner poorly. Update the shower as well because the shower kept falling off the handle

The location, the room itself, how accessable the hotel is to everything, the facilities that we get included in the room.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

Perfect location and excellent service.

Everything was good- excellent

The front desk staff were all very helpful and friendly - even carried up one of our heaviest bags to help out! The location is unbeatable - right across the street from Trinity College and within short walk of so many pubs/shopping/sights - very convenient for bus to the airport. The room was a good size with comfortable bed - quiet and clean, as well. I would stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

Warm and bedroom clean

No working Lift and in the 3rd floor - very grubby old carpet on the stairs and bannisters need painting very shabby No breakfast

Warm and bedroom clean

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Room was amazing!

Everything was spot on!!

Room was amazing! Price was brilliant there was six of us staying and very reasonable!! Location fantastic beside everything!! So happy with our stay we will definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Great value for money, yet not for everyone
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

No elevator (but not an issue for me in this instance). Heating too hot. Beware that some rooms are with shared bathroom, if you want en-suite/private bathroom be careful when you book! I sorted the mistake eventually by calling booking.com over the phone (and no, you can't change room type, if available, by contacting the hotel directly, you have to call Booking).

In spite of the old building, I see a genuine effort in making it as comfortable as possible. Excellent Location. And a 24 hour reception, as a real hotel, at the price of a family-run b&b or less! (You know how frustrating it is when the family-run b&b wouldn't receive you if you arrive after 9pm or similar?).

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Brief stay in decent spit well located but don't expect frils or to be treated well.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The lack of en suite. Sharing bathrooms, no elevator and very noisy staff cleaning rooms next morning not to mention the fine/charge fir later check out

Location and price are the only real positives

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

The staff we met were very friendly and helpful.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

The light over the mirror in the bathroom..It kept going on and off. There was a fault with the wiring or a loose connection somewhere I'm guessing. More importantly, the pillows were not very comfortable and I was very sorry I didn't bring my own..like my travelling companion did. The bed itself was comfortable though.

The staff we met were very friendly and helpful. Location is brilliant. Very clean and complimentary breakfast bags are a lovely tough..Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Very good location and the price rooms very nice clean...

There were doing renovations in the bar area so it was closed was not informed whether there was one there before the staff was most helpful nice. There’s no breakfast

Very good location and the price rooms very nice clean comfortable beds WiFi excellent even along the corridors staff very nice helpful if you needed anything they were there for you from the train station (Heuston ) to the hotel approx 7 mins by taxi cost €11.80 no breakfast had paper bag outside your door with juice fruit etc they had a coffee machine no charge at all

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Location and duplex room meant 5 adults could share one room...
    • Duplex Room

Shower needs address as the head didn’t stay up when the water was on.

Location and duplex room meant 5 adults could share one room comfortably. Complementary breakfast bag was left outside the room which was a nice touch - amazing helpful staff.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Great value for money

There is no lift in the hotel but I had knowing this be4 I booked

This hotel is great value for money I have booked the room that sleeps 6 and wow great room for the price I paid..all the little touches are lovely as from bottled water in the room to breakfast bags left at the door in the morning for you...definitely will stay here again

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Staff were lovely and location was perfect.

Bathroom needed a bit of an upgrade - cracked tiles and such. Bed was a little uncomfortable.

Staff were lovely and location was perfect. Quite good value for money for Dublin, just needs a bit of an upgrade.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

I had a double room with a private bathroom (some of the...
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room

Might sound a bit picky but the pillows were a bit flat.

I had a double room with a private bathroom (some of the rooms have shared bathrooms) and both were very clean and comfortable. I liked the fact that there was free water in the room and the tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast bags are also a nice touch. I hadn’t expected a lot from the hotel given the price but it really did exceed my expectations. The staff were also lovely and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Location and value for money

It’s a great little hotel, a bit dated but they are renovating . There is no lift/elevator so might not be good for the less mobile or older guests. The staff are fantastic. I will stay again.

Location and value for money