Reviews of Maldron Hotel Tallaght 3 stars

Whitestown Way, D24 Tallaght, Ireland

#2 of 2 hotels in Tallaght

Maybe stay next time if not find better....

Upsters room have all night disco and very lowed music,dancing in balkony ...squiling girls...we try to sleep with open balkony door...but sorry cant sleep ...music stop just about 4am...i booked parking and qiet room.....but room was not qiet...sorry

We like gym,swimmimng pool...hotel like 3stars its good

Great hotel, very comfortable and friendly - just need to pick up the food standard a bit.

The food!!! Please improve your evening meal food and you would be really really good.

Bed wonderful, and I had a lovely view over the stadium and mountains. A match was on that night, but no worries, all over and completely quiet by 10 pm

OUR ROOM WAS NOT MADE UP FOR THE SECOND NIGHT EVEN THOUGH...

OUR ROOM WAS NOT MADE UP FOR THE SECOND NIGHT EVEN THOUGH WE VACATED IT @ 11AM IN THE MORNING.I EVEN SAW THE CLEANERS VEHICLE IN THE HALLWAY BESIDE OUR ROOM. VERY DISAPPOINTED. THE BREAKFAST WAS NO GREAT SHAKES EITHER.

Great stay and very helpful staff.
    • Double single room

The staff were so helpful, and the lady in reservations even helped move my luggage to a different room, even though she was due to finish work 30mins earlier , Thank you.

Weekend in Tallaght
    • Executive King Room

Fire alarm went off at 5.00am..no explanation..followed instructions from room which took us to enclosed area...exit gate padlocked...below sign was an enclosed key. With notice to break glass to exit...nothing to break glass...could have been dangerous ...thought reception would have offered an explanation or apology...no info in room re facilities available ..no comp bottles if water or biscuits although shiukd have come with booking..quite pricey all things considered

Comfy bed..balcony access to leisure facilities

Good value hotel if you want to visit Shamrock Rovers and don't mind travelling a bit into the city.

Whatever time of year I have stayed in this hotel, it has been too hot in the rooms. Air conditioning needs to be fitted in these rooms. The staff gave us a desk fan which was sadly ineffective.

Hotel was in a great location for visiting Shamrock Rovers. Easy access to city via Luas. Leisure facilities very good.

• Double Room with Balcony

It took us an hour and half to just check in. Complications with deposit. Had to go to the post office and put money in there to pay as we didn't have 100 for deposit on us. We got back and card declined. We waited for an hour and half. We wanted to just leave at this stage but i wouldn't of got my money back because they have my card details, so my card would have been charged. Manager finally got back to us and said try again, it worked. We got our keys and went for the room. Key declined. We went down for another key. Key accepted. We booked a room with balcony. Balcony out of order. Rang down to ask could we get another room and was asked to come back down. She asked what was wrong and i said the balcony was out of order, the other girl said i booked you in an executive room because their was no balconys available when you were booking. The manager said and I quote,"Why do you want a balcony anyways? You know you can't smoke on them". I was raging. So why do you have balconys if your going to assume it is to smoke? After all that we finally got to a room with a balcony. We were planning to chill out for the night but after all that hassle we actually went out and got drunk....Room was hot too.

The bed was huge. So comfortable. Great spot, 2 minute walk from the shopping centre. Lots of restaurants around for food. Lots of TV channels. Spacious.

Never stay there again was horrified Maldron hotels Europe are all excellent but this one is a joke

Back entry closed and no notice up stating that you could not enter after a certain time expect customers to be mind readers and the wrong entry of my Visa card telling me it was declined caused me embarrassment with a work colleague

Nothing staff were rude told me my business visa was declined when actually they had put in the wrong month 07 instead of 08

Perfect hotel for a girls weekend away. Loved it.
    • Double single room

I can’t fault anything about this hotel. Loved everything about it. Great value for money.

Went with two friends of mine for a girls trip. Had an amazing time. Beds were so comfy. Swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi we’re amazing! Coffee cart at reception was a great plus the next morning.

Clean comfortable rooms, balcony with view.

Arrived at hotel few minutes past midnight, only to be told bar was closed and there was no residents bar as staff had gone home. a bit disappointing after lovely evening in Dublin at a concert.

Clean comfortable rooms, balcony with view. Easy access from M50.

Convenient location, great front desk staff, however room not comfortable and maid service very bad
    • Double Single Room with Balcony

Maid service was bad. One day our room was not done at all, the next the maid left all of her cleaning supplies in our bathroom including the dirty rag, the next day we had no toilet paper in our room, after asking for some, 3 times I went and searched for some myself. Our soap/shampoo dispenser in the shower was empty and never filled. The room was extrememly warm even though the heat was off. We did get a table top fan from the front desk which helped a bit, but it was very uncomfortable.

The staff was amazing they really went above and beyond, except for the maid service.

Reception staff were lovely.

We had lunch in the bar but service was very slow

Reception staff were lovely. Hotel was in a great location especially with the luas 5 min walk away.

Very Friendly Staff, Room was very comfortable, was allowed...

Hard to have a bad word to say about the place

Very Friendly Staff, Room was very comfortable, was allowed early check in hassle free, breakfast was lovely

Good facilities around Newlands cross
    • Double single room

The cooked breakfast was very poor. If you just wanted Continental it was perfect but cooked was very bad. The staff lovely the hotel clean. But if I was to say anything negitive it was the cooked breakfast I wouldn't pay for breakfast

The location was perfect for us. The staff very pleasant and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious

We were initially unhappy with room as we were on the ground...

We were initially unhappy with room as we were on the ground floor with an external door that didn't lock very securely. I'm glad to say that as soon as I reported this we were moved to a more secure room on the first floor. Staff were excellent.

Staff at front desk very nice.
    • Double Single Room with Balcony

Requested cots 3 times (for twins) didn’t get them. Charged extra for breakfast as we weren’t informed by staff that we had to pay for breakfast at reception if we were guests

Staff at front desk very nice. Great location. Beds comfy and

I would not recommend this hotel

Mostly the attitude of some of the staffs, especially in the restaurant area & the front desk. I don't want to go in to details. I even told a staff at the front desk that I was going to write about my dissatisfaction & she simply said go ahead without even trying to see how the issue can be resolved. I certainly would not recommend this hotel to anybody I know

The shower

Unsatisfied.

We had stayed there previous with our children & the room was a nightmare, the heating only worked if the key was left in but then if the key was left in the light wouldn't go off. Absolute disaster & the kids were left cold & restless as none of us got any sleep. Then we were reassured when staying again a month later we would be "looked after" even when we arrived there they told us we were upgraded to a suite. When we got to our room it was the exact same room we had stayed in previous!! Absolute Nightmare & very disheartening.. The room is not a suite, its an ice box that nothing had been fixed in.. How after all the problems we had could they not remember what Room we asked not to have.! It was clear that customer service wasn't in their best interest.

The Security Woman who works there deserves a Bonus.. She goes above & Beyond her Pay Grade. An Absolute Diamond.

Great potential
    • Double Room with Balcony

The hotel wants cash deposit if paying by cash on the day. I booked with card details but was paying with cash. Didn’t have the extra €100 in cash on me so had to walk 15 minutes to an ATM as none in hotel. The door to the balcony was warped and the room was noisy with traffic most of the night.

Big balcony, comfortable bed, nice TV.

Fab hotel in the middle of town.

I would have liked a room with a balcony but was able to sit out on my daughters, our room was very hot so the staff brought us a large fan which that kept us cool all night.

Rooms were very big, we had a disabled bathroom which was fab for both of us. The beds were really comfy. Staff were amazing, friendly and nothing was any trouble.

30 minutes standing waiting at reception to book in no value of customer’s time. When we did have the opportunity to book in Receptionist tried to book us in under a different name. Eventually after leaving us several times to deal with another customer also having difficulty booking in we managed to book in. No time to check details just sign & pay. On check out no enquiring did you enjoy your stay. Tables & Bar full of plates would not encourage you to eat here.

Terrible, premium price for poor service

I informed hotel I'd check in between 3 and 4. Check in begins at 3. None of my 3 rooms booked were ready until after 5pm, some 2 hours after check in time. It resulted in cancellation of our dinner booking for 6pm and missing the supporting act in the 3 arena. We each travelled over 250km for this. While I appreciate we received a complementary breakfast, it doesn't fix our ruined trip. The check-in manager was terrible, with her aggressiveness towards fellow staff and customers. She completely ignored me despite the fact that I was waiting 10mins to check in. She proceeded to check in a tour group leader who arrived after me. (this occurred before we learned of the delay in check in. Bar food service was very slow. It appeared that the hotel was completely under staffed. Indeed we paid a premium price for 3 rooms and received a poor quality service. Shame on maldron Hotel. I stay in many a maldron hotel in Dublin, limerick and Cork. Tallaght was the worst I've ever stayed in. I will never recommend the maldron in tallaght and will never stay there again

Bed was comfy

It was OK, but not excellent.

The room was too hot with no way to cool it, except to open windows which served no purpose since the room was South facing. No air conditioning. The rooms are a little dated.

There were plenty of towels.

A bit disappointed and below average.

Upon arrival, staff at check in/reception were too concerned with their own conversations than for guests walking in. Real lack of customer service. Breakfast was quite disappointing. I arrived at the restaurant around 8:45am and every single table was messy and not been cleared. I had to sit at a table that had not been cleaned. The food was below average. Nothing was fresh at that time and everything looked as if it has been sitting there since 6am. Really disappointed by the state of the restaurant at breakfast and it was overly priced for the quality and variety available.

Small double room and hotel has no air conditioning
    • Double Room with Balcony

The Room was small and uncomfortably warm even with all windows and balcony door kept open also the noise from the stadium across the street and there’s an entire floor that’s either a function floor or is a dance club avoid it ! I think it’s the 3rd floor.

We had a huge balcony

Avoid if possible
    • Double Single Room with Balcony

Would I stay here again absolutely not...not even if you paid me. The rooms were outdated, dirty, smelly and far too hot. Stained bed linen, stained carpets, smell of cigarette smoke in the wardrobe, broken/cracked tiles on the bathroom floor oh I nearly forgot to mention the bonus of having insects crawling all over the bathroom floor late at night. I called reception to complain but got no answer....probably because they were dealing with the guests who were fighting outside the main entrance to the hotel!!

The receptionist who processed our check out was pleasant and very friendly.

Definitely be back

I would have thought breakfast would have been included.. and no air conditioning. I s good i can get a can for the room which iwill do next time. It's a gorgeous hotel.. the gym is fab. The pool is fab.. Really enjoyed my stay..

Everything was lovely. Food.. the room is gorgeous.. so clean. So close to town shopping centre

• Double single room

We asked for a cot in the bedroom and we were told we would get it no problem After asking the third time we still didn’t get the cot

Staff were pleasant

A comfortable enough place to lay your head in Tallaght but it won’t send your pulse racing.

Bedlam in the bar on Saturday afternoon with screaming kids running around unsupervised from a couple of functions. Temperature in the bedroom high and difficult to regulate.

A corporate hotel located at the edge of Tallaght although you can walk to the Square in ten minutes. Free parking is a bonus and the wifi is good. Staff were friendly.

good for travellers passing thru & driving south of Dublin

on a very busy intersection, surrounded by box stores, not convenient to getting into central Dublin by transit.

easy to access from the highway, good location to explore the areas south of Dublin

Good but room for improvement.

Cost of the hotel was more than it should of been.

Whilst the hotel was good and good location it doesn't offer value for money and I don't feel the cost was justified.

Location of the hotel

Room was too hot, towels were small, restaurant was under staffed and food selection poor. Couldn't even get a toasted cheese sandwhich. Reception in the morning was rude and unhelpful she didn't look up when spoken to

Location of the hotel

I have stayed in the Maldron on a number of occasions and never been disappointed

Breakfast a little on the expensive side and you just cant order a small item you must pay for the whole thing which I did not want

The Maldron Hotel does exactly what it says on the tin !. Value for money, perfect location for me, clean, quiet.

The Maldron was a near perfect stay

The lady in the breakfast room was rude! I didn't have breakfast and just met a collegue for coffee. I was asked for the € for the coffee at the door!!! I got the impression she thought I wanted it for free, she was not nice at all.

Bed was very comfy. Room a great size and nicely decorated

Had a good stay. Breakfast was 10euros but wasn't really worth it, breakfast cold.
    • Double single room

Booked this through booking.com and the price quoted was not the same price charged. Hotel said they are finding this a lot with people booking through this way.

Location of hotel was good and staff friendly.

Disappointing to say the least.

Hard bed with springs sticking into you when you slept. The room overall was shabby and looked tired. Towels had holes in and looked slightly grey. The balcony window would not shut properly causing increased traffic noise in the room. The corridor carpets were stained and also looked tired and in need of a refurbishment. The food in the restaurant was far from good. I would describe it as basic at best. Overall far from what we expected for the price.

Room Cleaner and desk staff were very friendly.

Decent hotel, better than most of the others.

The swimming pool is okay. But it could be better. The buttons on the pool didn't work. You had to collect towels for the pool from reception. And the locker room had no way to lock your valuables away. The room was good. Although it wasn't mind blowing.

The reception is exceptional. Which creates a good first impression. The architecture of the building is awesome. Bed was lovely. Slept well on it. TV is good (specifically having couple of music channels). Steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi was nice.

The fire alarm went off at 4 in the morning.

The fire alarm went off at 4 in the morning. It scared us . It stopped after a few minutes. By that time I was heading for the stairs. No one explained to us why it happened

Room was good, quiet.

Service at pool was very poor by staff. Did not give information readily, unimpressed by them

Room was good, quiet. Wifi not great during the day though good at night. Breakfast excellent.

I was on the 1st floor which led to the ground floor with a...

I was on the 1st floor which led to the ground floor with a balcony. The catch was broken on the window & the door was locked with a small catch. It didn’t feel very secure. My in room safe didn’t work either. The runner on the bed was dirty. The floor looked like it needed to be vacuumed & the bathroom left a lot to be desired

Friendly helpfull Staff but Hotel slightly aged.
    • Double Single Room with Balcony

Breakfast on Sunday and Monday did not have pastries as advertised on the wall. (Available Saturday) Tap on bathroom sink wobbly Bar meal missing items but food OK

Helpful staff

great place to stay..
    • Double single room

i've stayed at The Maldron 3 times and i have nothing negative to say about it...

staff are lovely and the beds are really comfortable..wi-fi good and a great area if you want to get the luas or buses..

good location with shopping centre across the road and access to bus and tram to city center

the room was on the road side (overlooking the stadium) and noisy.

beds are very comfortable, staff is very friendly and available, always ready to help with a smile

Not the best hotel in Tallaght
    • Double single room

Room Looking out on to dilapidated timber fencing that kept rattling and waking us at night., Poor standard of the corridors and smell of smoking. Small rooms.

Parking

Overall Disappointed

The property has a serious issue with slamming doors, the main entrance door slams loud and on the floor I was on the noise from slamming doors was unbearable. Do not order room service the one and only time I ordered the soup was warm and full of salt and the mains was burnt, no condiments were supplied. The one morning I went for breakfast I had to wait 15 minutes at least at reception to purchase a breakfast voucher, no apology from staff for the extremely long wait. I stayed 4 nights and on one day the room was not made up

You could not fault the location, check-in staff very friendly and helpful

Great stay and will be back if the price is right

A small fridge would have been nice , the bed was a little uncomfortable due their being 2 small beds put together that sat at different heights and created an unlevel centre. The beds themselves were comfortable otherwise.

The rooms were lovely, comfy and we'll maintained

Grand location in terms of the square shopping center,...
    • Double Room with Balcony

The bathroom adjoining our room had broken tiles and some lose ones there was a big yellow cigarette burn in the bath. The wardrobe was quite small. The curtains were awful for a hotel left in so much light above them and had pin holes all the way through the lining from ware. The after hours room service is a rip off share platter for 2 (emphasis on 2) was 13.90 and all frozen food 5 pieces of chicken 7 cocktail sausages and 5 onion rings and a hand full of wedges it was a bit of a joke.. 2 of the electrical sockets weren't working in the room. And finally we could not lock our door from the inside it just twist so far and jammed I'm a bit of an over cautious person so this bugged me just a little

Grand location in terms of the square shopping center, tallaght village(great historic trail) and the lovely local park with pond birds and playground. Staff were above and beyond totally helpful very friendly and cheerful. We had a corner balcony room which was amazing the windows and light I'm the room were to die for. The pool and leisure facilities are wonderful aside from the stone cold water in the changing rooms and relatively clean. Beds were comfortable and clean as were the carpets and visible surfaces. The daytime room service menu lovely the food is very tasty and reasonable as far as room service goes.

Overall I was happy enough, would stay again for training purposes but not for leisure

Breakfast was just ok, limited variety, no fried eggs only scrambled - saw fried eggs arriving when I'd almost finished. Poor selection of fruit in fruit bowl - what was available looked old and bruised. Hairdryer not working. Could not open window in bedroom but perhaps not supposed to open as was a few floors up? Dining room lacks ambiance, too open plan and lacking in comfort.

friendly staff; comfortable bed, quiet room, slept very well. Heating that I could control myself.

Confusion with car park.

Confusion with car park...I was never told to validate ticket I never have before and was able to come and go as I needed... I was told at the gate ticket needed to be validated which at that point was too late as I couldn’t turn back also the person that told me wasn’t very nice assumed I should have known

That I had to pay €100 each room for deposit but it...

That I had to pay €100 each room for deposit but it didn't say it when I booked so €200 for 1 night I know I got it back but I didn't have it to spare and was left short for rest of my stay, as I said it didn't state I have to pay deposit,,

Will use the Maldron again in Tallaght as the hotel location is perfect, the facilities are very com

If ever there was any issues ( there were as there was an issue with the room ) I spoke to reception or the manager and the issue was resolved and dealt with instantly. Always very approachable and amenable to customer needs. A couple of reception staff we conversed with were fantastic, attentive, informative and keen for us to have the best.

WE had chosen the location to visit locally which was very helpful. The Maldron is situated well on the edge of everything that you need what ever your stay. we ate out two evenings and used the shopping centre.

Excellent accommodation, limited breakfast choice

Very poor bar service. Inexperience of staff working in the bar

As usual with the Maldron Hotel in Tallaght the service in the bar is very poor. This occurs repeatedly despite the fact that an event is taking place across the road in Tallaght Stadium

Big difference in size and quality of the 2 triple rooms booked.
    • Double single room

Both triple rooms only had towels cups etc for 2 guests rather than 3. Mix up at check-in caused by reception staff member was resolved but was made to feel it was me that had caused it. Overall cost not good value.

The hotel, facilities and location were excellent.
    • Double single room

Although the staff were very good they continued to serve drink to a table of non residents who were extremely drunk and loud although we had our daughter with us and there was a lot of other kids around also. This resulted in one of the customers throwing a glass bottle across the floor and smashing. The result was the ruination of a good evening unfortunately

The hotel, facilities and location were excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful

Needs friendly staff

Lights weren’t working, rooms were not sound proof as advertised. Staff were very blunt and rude not helpful or polite so I felt like I couldn’t complain or ask for help. Facilities like the pool were extremely hard to find as there was no signage as to where it was. Room did not have a fridge.

Rooms were clean. Bathroom was great. Furnishings looked great.

Gym was good, bed was comfortable enough, friendly staff

The carpets had 200+ stains, bird poo on the curtains, no hot water when we tried to shower in the morning.

Gym was good, bed was comfortable enough, friendly staff

Enjoyed the stay

We had to pay a deposit that I wasn't aware of. If we hadn't had the money it could have been a disaster. Breakfast finished really early. There wasn't an overhead light. It wasn't a problem just took us a while to realize

Great hotel, friendly staff

The Sauna

*No signage nor directions were given if where was the reception of the leisure center for concerns and inquiries. *The room set up was congested. i was expecting only 1 double size bed or 1 queen bed since were only 2 and that was the one i booked. but end up with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Toiletries set was not complete i mean no toothbrush and toothpaste,no lotion etc.

The Sauna

AMAZING!!!

Nothing. Everything was perfect.

The bed was extra comfy, room was spotless, the pool, sauna/steam room were phenomenal - got everything we asked for and more. All round awesome experience. Wished we could have stayed longer.

If I am attending the event next year, I will be staying again if the prices are good( like this ye'
    • Double Room with Balcony

The restaurant food was great. During our last night we had dinner at the hotel's restaurant and it was fantastic. The wine selection was not great but the food fab

Issues Need Addressing Immediately

€100 deposit for paying in cash and no receipt given. Terrible main entrance, health and safety hazard in bad weather. The wind blew the door open and knocked me to the ground.

Smart, convenient

relaxing..
    • Double single room

there's nothing negative i can say about the maldron hotel..

just really love the maldron..the staff are so kind and always glad to help..will be staying again at the end of April which will be my 3rd time..just over the road is the square with shops, cinema etc. and the luas is a few minutes away..

Basic needs met but not much more.
    • Double single room

Room faced Shamrock Rovers ground and noise level was very loud until around 11.00pm Friday night with a game on. Having young children trying to sleep this was upsetting. I ordered a burger on the Saturday night as there was only bar food available (no evening meals). When I got the burger the bun was black burnt on inside and the burnt taste from the bun ruined the meal for me. I thought it wouldnt be much expense to replace the bun in the kitchen when it was realised it was burnt during preparation. At breakfast there were too few staff around for assistance. The juice container was overspilling with nothing really been done about it despite drawing staff attention to it. While eating my breakfast I observed waiting staff relaying tables. Every knife and fork was picked up with their bare hands by the eating ends of the implements and not the handles and placed on the tables. I would have thought lifting by the handles or using gloves or both would be more hygienic. As a guest of the hotel I used the hotel car park. You are warned on entry to use hotel spaces only or risk been clamped. We went out and back a few times and found trying to find parking in hotel spaces a challenge. As paying gusts we should have priority to these but they were clearly been used by persons attending conferences etc at the hotel. While these are using hotel facilities most are not paying guests. Maybe more priority could be given to paying guests.

Bar & reception staff were friendly and room suited our general needs.

Great rooms, Great location.

No hot breakfast available until 8o'clock because of problems in the kitchen. No sign of the Manager to deal with the guests having to wait for breakfast.

Staff very friendly. Asked for a room in a quiet location & it definitely was.

Amazing one night break with 11 year old daughter

I paid 80.00 for a room but there was no breakfast included. So we paid 10.00 extra at reception the next morning. The eggs scrambled and fried were rubbery. But everything else was perfect

We loved our bedroom everything we needed. We also loved the pool

Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked nothing.. staff should get some courses how to treat a guest.. specially the woman that did my check in .. rude rude rude

I booked the room there to receive a conference call and there were not internet connection. It was really disappointed not to mention that the staff had to give me her hotspot to connect, which was nice but still that's not the idea. The food was terrible and very noisy at night with the music coming from the bar of the hotel. I did complain and the manager nearly laughed at my face. When I complained about the internet, they said because of the length of my stay, it did worth it. Very rude !!

I was attending a conference held in the same venue so it...

I requested an iron, it was supposed to be delivered to the room, but I did not receive one. It was then too late to ask again as I would have been late for a meeting. The vegetarian options for lunch were bland.

I was attending a conference held in the same venue so it was convenient. Good shower, bed and in room facilities. There are good connections to the city centre and airport.

The service in the bar was very slow.
    • Double single room

The service in the bar was very slow. Waited about forty minutes for a dessert and the main course food was very poor value for money . Also we waited forty minutes to check into our room.

We enjoyed our stay in the Maldron in Tallaght, the staff...

We enjoyed our stay in the Maldron in Tallaght, the staff was really nice, they gave us a quiet room as we needed to get up really early in the morning. The room was clean and the bed really comfy!!

Not rushing back

Lift wouldn't open,breakfast was very chaotic staff not sure of who did what,bar ran out of shot glasses, bar staff not trained to very high standard

Good size function room

I arrived at 2:00 (check in time) didn’t get checked in until 2:30, apparently our room was updated because of the delay but the room we received was what we asked/payed for in the first place so there was no update! The bed cover was stained, and there was hair on the bedborad, the toilet seat was Looes, and the staff were to rehearsed, didn’t make eye contact at all and didnt make an effort! Certainly not friendly! Definitely wouldn’t stay here again!

The bed was comfortable,and spacious.

Very comfortable, friendly staff and great location as there is easy access routes

Cutlery not washed completely to expectation as there was remnants of food left on it. But tastey breakfast over all.

Very modern, and great location as there is a lot of access routes nearby.

Will not be back!

I ordered food to the room and 40 minutes later when it arrived the chicken burger was raw. I called and explained, was assured I would have replacement food sent up. After an hour I called down and was fobbed off again. I never received the food and they refused me a refund as I paid with cash. They apologized and said I wasn’t the only person to complain. They were extremely busy with the match on and although it’s no excuse, these things happen. I have photos of the food and I am definitely going further about this.

It was reasonably priced. Location was good.

Nice on the surface but if I was to stay again it would be to give a "second chance".

The room was a bit grubby looking. Clean, but stains set in the carpet and curtains and damaged furniture.. I ordered a chicken caesar salad from the bar and it was the worst I've ever had.. the television menu was in German.. I got clamped in the underground car park. Guests should be explicitly told of this risk on check in. It's easy to miss the signs.

Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Lobby is lovely, gives a great first impression and the arena suite was perfect for my meeting.

Clean, handy, well-presented with friendly staff and great pool!
    • Double Single Room with Balcony

Everything excellent, thank you!

Bed extremely comfortable and room warm and cosy. Room and bathroom very clean and furnished to high standard. Fantastic pool and open until 9.30pm, even for children! Staff friendly and helpful. Excellent free parking and free WiFi.