Reviews of Westport Plaza Hotel, Spa & Leisure 4 stars

Castlebar Street, Westport, Ireland

#1 of 10 hotels in Westport

Fabulous
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

The girl at the desk was not that nice, we get a little like pear asking for a wine bottle opener, as they delivered wine without the opener and we had to go down for it she was a bit rude ! Also it was our friends bday and asked for a little something in the room or a little peek and there was nothing there at all. We had to go out and buy something , which we would have paid extra for if they had been there as requested

The guy at the check in desk was lovely so helpful and friendly, happy to come up to the room with what we required etc

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are...
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The parking is very bad especially for us as we have a seven seater, the underground car park is quite narrow. The pool is completely separate from the hotel as is the spa which should be made clear, the pool especially as with two small children an in-house pool is much better however they do think of everything there is a seat in the showers in the pool for baby and there is a high chair for changing, I have not seen that in other hotels

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are comfortable and the bathroom is lovely and spacious

Bliss - will visit again very soon .
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

Excellent service ! Amazing stay - very impressed with our room and bathroom ! Could jump horses in it - so huge :) Beds comfy - cloud nine experience .

Super stay for my 70th birthday
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Too loud music I the bar Saturday night. Wished there was a way over to the swimming pool inside the Plaza. Smell of food when opening the door out of the room.

The waitresses were just amazingly good. Always there for us. Even singing and bringing cake for my birthday. Made us feel at home.

Great location, clean hotel and accomodating staff!
    • King Room (2 Adults)

We were looking for a room last minute for 2 adults and three young kids and were going to split up into 2 rooms. When we got there close to midnight they arranged for us to stay in 1 family room and set up a cot in minutes. It was a very clean, comfortable hotel, great staff, good breakfast. We only wished we could have stayed in town longer!

Very relaxing and amazing room.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

As usual amazing. We have a young baby and stayed on a very busy Friday night. I was worried it would be loud but we didn't hear a thing all night. We were upgraded to a premium room, I think because of baby, which was amazing and really appreciated. Breakfast was fantastic also and staff were very friendly.

I It will always be 1 of my favourite places but I also see Westport as 1 of my favourite towns.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

I 1st stayed 8 yrs with the silver exp chocolates, wine selection of waters lovely biscuits all gifts .This time just water very basic toiletries 1 towel each just seemed a bit mean missed them little extras.I will be back just not expect as much

It is a lovely hotel a bit shabbier since I first stayed their 8 yrs ago but beds are wonderful and very spacious rooms nice temperature breakfast lovely

not really the best exp..
    • King Room (2 Adults)

while resting ,after our trip disturbed by knocking at the door promoting spa,also when we got our breakfast after waiting 20 min,no bacon on plate ,also slightly burnt, we have stayed ther a few times, this wasent great.

Great location, breakfast & staff
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The room was a little tired & could do with a revamp....the net curtain over the door was ripped & too small. No chairs to sit out on the balcony. The ‘outdoor ‘ garden has no chairs or tables to sit at, only wooden benches that are rotting & very uncomfortable, it’s a shame as there is no other relaxing outdoor area to sit in!

Excellent breakfast with lots of choice & cooked fresh to order. Very helpful staff. Good afternoon tea. Very relaxing spa area & great treatments.

First Choice for us next time !
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

View from the room was to the back of the hotel but it didn't detract from a perfect stay 🤗

We booked two rooms as a couple with two teenagers for a two night stay . Beautiful hotel right in the centre of Westport town . Easy access underground parking . The reception, dining area and rooms were all so tastefully decorated and luxurious and everywhere spotlessly clean. Food in the bar area was unbelievably good , great value for money and we were given a prime seat right in front of one of several TV's to watch the England v. Columbia match . My husband and son were delighted ! Breakfast was plentiful , delicious and piping hot . Service throughout the hotel was exceptional , especially the tall guy who served us dinner on Tuesday night ( sorry didn't get his name) and Sophia who served us breakfast on Thursday morning . Both very pleasant , efficient and well trained . The weather was beautiful so we took full advantage and sat in the courtyard behind the hotel listening to fabulous live music ( the Lynn sisters were awesome ! ) It felt like being on a continental holiday ! Such a relaxing and pleasant stay for all of us and we will definitely return to Westport Plaza. Thank you so much 😊

Lovely Hotel in a lovely town
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Was given a really lovely room. Very large. Great atmosphere as the weather was lovely. Music in the bar was very good. Overall a lovely few days. Would book this hotel again for my next visit to Westport.

Lovely central location, nice hotel friendly staff but was left disappointed
    • King Room (2 Adults)

I had mentioned this was a 50th birthday treat, which the hotel acknowledged by email, but then they gave us the wrong room and 'upgraded' us to the room we originally paid for! No special treatment given.

Jacuzzi bath was nice and Netflix is available for free Nice breakfast, scones were delicious

As above

All good no complaints

The location, car parked on arrival not seen until we were leaving - heaven. The whole experience from when we arrived to leaving was friendly, busy, sightseeing, concert in Castlebar with Kris Kristofferson - magic- everything was perfect.

A good hotel in a lovely part of the world
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Lighting in the bathroom is very dim and the dark brown tiles don’t help, adding to the feeling of gloominess

The restaurant serves good quality food and wine at reasonable prices. Breakfasts are good too. The bar area is welcoming

We have always wanted to visit Westport and it was a most enjoyable few days there.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Only complaint was burnt bacon for breakfast- cooked and sitting too long.

The hotel is in an excellent location. We were pleased you could have dinner in the hotel next door as a change and the staff very kindly booked a table for us. Westport House was handy for visiting.

We will be back

Nothing it was perfect

4 star luxury, the spa and thermal suite was fantastic and great value, the food was very reasonable with the option of several menus, the handmade cocktails were delicious, plenty of staff on at all times, breakfast was fresh cooked with a huge variety on the menu. Service was prompt also. Our room was very spacious and spotless, we had a room with a small balcony over looking the roof garden, the bathroom had a jacuzzi bath and power shower, robes and slippers, complimentary glass bottles of water every day were a nice extra touch. The bed was big and comfortable with extra pillows, air conditioning was lovely, netflix on the TV, we stayed for 3 nights and slept very well even on the busy wknd, our room number was 518. The town centre location was ideal and the bedrooms were very quiet considering this. Gillian in the restaurant deserves a mention she was very friendly and helpful. Boris on reception was also very friendly and professional, it was our first visit to West port and we will certainly be back. I don't know why this hotel is not 5 star 🌟

I’ll be back
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

Was in Westport for a race, the staff were very helpful, I kept my bike in the room, they offered to organize an early breakfast also. And facilitated a late checkout so I could change.

never again
    • King Room (2 Adults)

bed was hard over priced

a way over price £100 euro would be fair price it put me of the place would never go back and i was going to spend a week there next time not at that prices regards joe

Most enjoyable weekend. Am already planning my next trip!
    • Single Room (1 Adult)

Just a recommendation! A power shower would have been the icing on the cake!

The bed was so comfy ! And night was so quiet. Had wonderful sleep ! I will be back!

Great location and lovely hotel. Slightly on the expensive side.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Shower in room could have more power. I would not recommend dinner in the hotel restaurant. It was not great. Loads of lovely restaurants in the town to go to. Having supplements for breakfast (for example €2.50 for 2 pancakes) is just plain greedy.

Lovely big room. Very clean. Attentive staff. Breakfast is till 10.30/11am which is great.

Westport Plaza was Westport quality!
    • King Room (2 Adults)

A small point: the seating in the bar area is too deep for comfort. Otherwise very good.

Quiet and spacious room. Very comfortable bed. Very good bathroom. Staff professional and friendly. Excellent breakfast. Close to town centre and railway station.

Delighted with our stay two happy customets
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Nothing could be better it was perfect j

The food the staff the room cleanliness comfort everiything parking my husband and I enjoyed our stay and it is our favourite hotel and we have stayed there on more than one occasion and we will stay again

Very Nice Room, and Excellent Cooked to Order Breakfast
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Bar food is overpriced, and quality very average. I would have expected better from such a fine hotel

Very Nice Room, and Excellent Cooked to Order Breakfast

Visiting from Yorkshire to see my wife’s relations with my sister & elderly mother in law.

If I was to nit pick the shower head needed descaling as the water was only trickling out, but you could still use it.

Good large bedrooms with seating area. Really comfy bed, generous bathroom. Excellent variety for breakfast. All staff we came in contact with were very friendly.

Excellent hotel with fabulous food .
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

We dined at the plaza bar the second night and the girl that showed us to a table seemed nice but our waiter Dimitri did not speak to take our order, except to ask my wife did she want half and half chips and rice with the curry to which she said yes and unfortunately she didn't get it, probably due to the fact he wasn't bothered writing any orders down. We then had to look for him to order desert which was sensational along with all the food but his unpleasant waiting style did not make us feel as comfortable as the previous night. Dimitri could do with a few lessons from Boris next door.

The room was very nice and comfortable. We ate at the Orchard restaurant at the castlecourt next door and had a waiter called Boris who I'm pleased to say was the best waiter we have had. Excellent professionalism and very informative.

Excellent hotel in the middle of Westport
    • King Room (2 Adults)

My wife used the spa for a one hour massage which actually lasted quite a bit less than one hour. To be fair the hotel discounted the cost with no fuss at all.

Lovely clean hotel situated within walking distance of the town centre. We requested a low down room (aversion to lifts) and the hotel changed our allocated room with no fuss.

Staff friendly.
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

Staff in bar excellent on Sunday April 8th. On Monday April 9th staff not as attentive eventhough bar was quiet.

Staff friendly. Hotel warm and comfortable. Food delicious. Location perfect.

Nice but not worth the money for one night.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Lena checked us in and asked if we wanted two separate single beds because we were two women. Obviously I would have booked a twin room if we wanted two single beds. We are a couple and wanted a double bed. Does she ask this question to every man and woman who arrive at reception? It really annoyed me. She wasn't overly nice either. Disappointed in her!

Bed very comfy. Room was big. Location was perfect.

Evening meal was great, all staff were friendly &...
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Sausages weren’t to my liking, but scrambled egg was delicious.

Evening meal was great, all staff were friendly & helpful. Spa staff were also very friendly, welcoming & pleasant.

We would stay again, it was great for a few days away and the kids loved the pool.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The breakfast on offer was ok. Slightly disappointed that there was a supplement for some items, for example and extra 2.50 euro for pancakes which obviously kids wanted everyday. If paying for bed and breakfast I don’t expect to pay extra for food when there. I understand the benefits of ordering of a menu but when it is a place for families I think it would have been better for it to be available there and then and kids can have a choice rather than bog standard cereal, fruit and the smalllest croissants I have ever seen along with burnt scones.

The beds were super comfy and room layout was great given that we had a sofa bed in it as well. We loved the pool, great for kids. Location of hotel was perfect and staff friendly and helpful.

Wonderful stay!
    • 2 Nights B&B and 1 Dinner (2 Adults)

Wonderful stay! Staff were amazing! Very attentive & go above and beyond. Great location! Right in the middle of town. Charming restaurants , pubs and stores. Everything just a few steps away! Great restaurant in the hotel. Will definitely stay again when we visit the charming town of Westport again 😊

Overall, great hospitality by all the staff.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The décor of the reception area and the lounge /bar area needs to be brighter and modernised.

Excellent breakfasts and great hospitality by the staff, Very comfortable bed.

Great location. Comfy bed but night time music from nearby nightclub at weekend disrupted our sleep
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The noise from the nightclub kept us awake at night.

The bed was extra comfy and the room nice and large and netflix came in great with young children.

Perfect from start to finish
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The staff were all absolutely lovely. We stayed in the cheapest room option and were very surprised just how nice it was. The room was huge. It had a big bed, big shower, jacuzzi bath, mini bar, couch, balcony, everything you could want. The TV also had Neflix which was great. We ate in the restaurant and the bar, both were lovely with great service. We also visited the spa which I would highly reccommend.

lovely hotel very clean and warm
    • Single Room (1 Adult)

The staff behind the bar and in the restaurant was totally disorganised, to order food and drinks was taking 2 or 3 attempts below standard to say the least.

lovely hotel very clean and warm

Fantastic and we will be back!
    • Gold Experience Room (2 Adults)

The spa area could do with a little care. The steam room was broken and the Balinatherepy Bath was also not working.

This was our fourth time staying at the Plaza. We were upgraded to the Junior Suite on arrival. This was a lovely surprise! We were also surprised that John, the manager, remembered us from our last stay! All the staff were excellent. The food is fantastic especially the breakfast and Cathy, the waitress was a tonic! We have stayed in alot of different hotels over the years and The Plaza is the one that we keep returning to!

Really enjoyed the 3 night's. Really relaxing and location was great. Will definately be back.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The heating in the bedroom was noisy and I had to switch it off during the night. That appeared to solve the problem.

The bed was very comfortable. Breakfasts were really good and staff very friendly.

Very enjoyable and relaxing.
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

The beds were extremely comfortable.The jacuzzi bath was terrific.Room service was very fast and the food was excellent.The staff were very professional and efficient from the receptionist to the room service staff.Thank you and we will be back.

Comfortable bed, good food, cleanliness, temperature and noise control at night poor
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Noise levels terrible - no control over guests in corridor at 4am - large functions with v drunk guests. Bathroom v cold - marble floor with no heating. Room very cold - termostat kept resetting to 20degrees c so v cold when we returned to the room. Shower in ladies changing room in Spa was DISGUSTINGLY DIRTY - rest of facilities seemed quite clean but mould and dirt in show is a serious off putter.

Breakfast great. Bed v comfy.

Absolutely perfect
    • Gold Experience Room (2 Adults)

The Hotel was excellent, great facilities, food also excellent and good value. Probably the most efficient and friendly staff of any hotel I have ever stayed in worldwide

We had a fabulous few days in Westport. PlazaHotel is well worth a visit as is the Castlecourt Hotel
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Dimitri!!!😡 No mirror above the table for drying hair!! Having to ask for replacement bulbs in bathroom mirror!!

Our bathroom was dimly lit. Had to go to reception and request bulbs in mirror. Next day our room hadn't been cleaned at 3pm. Not good enough!! We booked a table in Plaza Bar 24 hours in advance and were shown to the worst table in the house by Dimitri who didn't wait to ask if we had a booking and when we made him aware of this he tried to say that someone "had given away his table !!!" When a lovely waitress called Gillian came to take our order we made her aware of how dis-satisfied we were and she bent over backwards to ensure we got a table which wasn't next to the door to the smoking area!! No marks out of ten for Dimitri and 11/10 for the lovely Gillian👍👏

Location, beds & Food were very good
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

1.Room was a little stuffy 2.I did not like the Breakfast Surcharges, it left a bad impression eg €2.50 extra for a Omelette yet a Full Breakfast uses more product than an omelette. Also surcharging for Pancakes not good either. Management need to review this as a 4 star offering !

Location, beds & Food were very good

5 star service & 5 star comfort
    • King Room (2 Adults)

When we turned on the jacuzzi in the bath we were met with lots of dirt coming from the jets. A little disappointed.

Food at the resteraunt was amazing. The bed was comfortable & the room was clean. Staff were extra friendly and very helpful.

Fabulous hotel, lovely touches to make for a wonderful 4 star experiene
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

The fact that you have to pay extra to use the outdoor Jacuzzi and sauna/steam room at spa Sula. We are guests in the hotel and it costs them nothing to let us in. You shouldn't have to pay extra for the use of those facilities. The bed duvets were way too hot for both me and my mum. We had to make blankets out of the overthrows. The leisure centre changing rooms at the castlecourt were dirty and in need of attention.

The extra little touches eg small bottles of wine and a box of handmade chocolates in the room. The room is so spacious and modern. The TV has Netflix. The breakfast was amazing. The staff in the bar were so friendly and fun.

Great hotel, great short stay.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Only slight downside was on the Sunday night, the low enough (but noticeable) noise of what I assume is the nightclub nearby. Other than that, excellent.

Excellent hotel. The staff were great, location is ideal and facilities are v good. Brekkie was great and they really know what they do and do it well.

Excellent location
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The balcony view- The noise from the night club.

We stayed in the Plaza hotel for one night in February. The room was spacious and airy, but a little cold upon arrival. The air con heating was available to warm the room up in town town (Personally myself I prefer to be welcomed into a warm room!) There was a balcony in the room, but it would have been better to be looking out on the court yard-in the morning time, you could hear the delivery trucks. A word of advice: If you are looking for a relaxing break away, request a room in a "quiet part of the hotel" as we stayed on a Friday night and were woken to the music from the nightclub.you could hear the music from the night club. Other than that, the room was lovely, the staff were welcoming and the breakfast was tasty!!!

Vegetarians do **not** eat fish :(
    • King Room (2 Adults)

I thought the "one free film per room" cap was a bit mean. More towels and an iron would have improved things. I found all of the 6 pillows lumpy (some more than others). Room service menu marks all fish dishes (V) for vegetarian. Vegetarians do not eat fish. As a vegan, I had no trust that the kitchen could cater for me.

The jacuzzi bath was most welcome. Value for money was great. Being able to set our own climate control was good too.

Great stay but small items could be improved.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

I didn't like that there was no complimentary bottles of water in the room for guests and also there was no seperate shampoo and conditioner for guests in the bathroom. A two in one shampoo and conditioner was provided of poor quality. Also the shower pressure was very poor in the shower.

I liked the bed which was very comfortable and breakfast which you order of the menu and was cooked fresh.

Very enjoyable lovely hotel. Had a great time.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

In regard to the question about Restaurant Merlot. The breakfast was good but food could have been hotter. The coffee was bad. Everything else very good.

Hotel was very quiet even though it was busy. No nose in the corridors at night, room spacious. Very comfortable. Bar lovely and relaxing.

Westport is a great town and the Westport Plaza is a very nice, clean and comfortable anconveniently
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The music from the band playing in the Bar was very audible from our room on the first night.

Great location. Very nice staff. Good food in the restaurant. Lovely room

The bed was extremely comfortable.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

The bed was extremely comfortable. The location of the hotel right in the center of town is perfect. I woke up early the next morning and one of the waiters in the restaurant very kindly gave me my own pot of coffee to take up to the room for me and my husband . Just a lovely stay !

Stay here if you're visiting Westport!
    • 2 Nights B&B and 1 Dinner (2 Adults)

Stayed in room 436 originally but the noise from the neighboring nightclub was V.loud until 2:30am (no mention of this at check-in. Night porter said the manager would be in touch when on duty). The second night we were moved to 427, a discount applied to the first night and the manager had approached us at breakfast to offer a couple of drinks as apology (during our pre-booked dinner). Room 427 was as good as the original room and no nightclub noise at all.

Rooms were very large, beds comfortable and amenities as expected for a 4* hotel. The location is excellent, with ample parking and it's super easy to find. Nice touch having Netflix available in each room Bathroom was HUGE with a large Jacuzzi bath and separate, large shower Breakfast was great, staff were friendly and efficient. I was unwell and running a temperature, the manager noticed and asked if i'd like a table nearer the window- very attentive. Also, the toaster WORKED! Dinner was excellent. Tasty food, very good service. Staff are very hardworking, fast but not rushed. Just efficient and friendly. Food was very tasty, very nicely presented and the dining room, although the same as the breakfast room, didn't feel like the breakfast room. Large wine selection, very large dessert selection and good value. Highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Westport.

Great spa break
    • Gold Experience Room (2 Adults)

Service in the bar was quite slow. Very slow to offer refills of drinks and when the bill was given, no one came back for payment. We went to the desk ourselves.

The staff were all very helpful. The spa was amazing and the thermal suite was very relaxing. Our room wss very spacious. We ate in the bar and the food was delicious. Famtastic steaks! Would definitely come back!

• King Room (2 Adults)

Disabled parking needs supervised as able bodied visitors and people picking kids from school wee using the disabled spaces.

Great location. Comfortable and very clean.

We were made very welcome and the service was excellent.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

We were made very welcome and the service was excellent.It was a very difficult time for our friends and ourselves and the weather was awful,but the management and staff ameliorated this with professionalist and care.

Great room, very spacious and quiet.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Room wasn't ready to check in until 16:30. Staff in reception, bar and restaurant badly organised, same with cleaners. Pool area is in a different buiding and facilities very old, changing room very messy, needs an update. Very family friendly which didn't suit us as a couple looking for a relaxing and quiet weekend.

Great room, very spacious and quiet. Very nice breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. Great central location

Very comfortable bed, good sized room, Netflix on the tv and...
    • King Room (2 Adults)

It isn’t made clear that the spa and swimming pool aren’t attached. No robes in the bedroom. Service is very slow in the bar, we always had to get our own menus and go to the bar to pay.

Very comfortable bed, good sized room, Netflix on the tv and great location.

We got King room which was awesome, loved Netflix, balcony...
    • King Room (2 Adults)

We got King room which was awesome, loved Netflix, balcony and the bath, for the price we got breakfast included which was fantastic, used swimming pool and sauna. This hotel made our trip to Connemara as the roads around are beautiful.

Very comfortable and relaxing
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Only one little complaint, I was very surprised that there was no robes in our room for a four star hotel I was a bit disappointed as I have stayed in less starred establishments and had one. It is also a spa hotel so you would think it would be a given.

Breakfast is fabulous the Merlot restaurant was beautiful also the bed was way too comfy it was hard to get out of it!

Comfy room / Freezing floor
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Bathroom floor freezing cold and no slippers provided in the room. No free drinking water in the room. €2.50 if you want to take it from the mini bar. Music from night club can be a tad too loud.

Comfortable room Pleasant helpful staff. Nice dining room and bar. Breakfast fair ok. Free Netflix on tv in room. Good location in the town.

Certainly worth another visit.
    • Single Room (1 Adult)

Actually little or nothing. A great place to stay, either on your own or with family.

The staff were very friendly and I particularly liked the hotel location and that they had underground parking. Reception personnel were very quick with the Check-in and very pleasant. The bedroom was large and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast staff were very attentive. Would I stay here again - definitely/

A lovely hotel, quiet and relaxed, which was a welcomed...
    • King Room (2 Adults)

A lovely hotel, quiet and relaxed, which was a welcomed break from the wedding we were attending. Staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Best hotel in Westport but lacking a touch of 'Irishness'
    • Single Room (1 Adult)

Breakfast quality varies everyday. One day its overdone and tastes like it's a reheated next it's spot on. Breakfast staff won't give you a minute to sit down and relax before pushing to take your order. Small complaint but after a few day got irritating.

The hotel was spotless. Rooms are lovely. Reception staff are excellent.

Perfect hotel highly recommend.
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

Nothing, it runs so well.

Everything. This hotel gets it right every time. Bar food was excellent, rooms are perfect very comfortable facilities are perfect. Breakfast was perfect- staff very attentive. Excellent hotel. I would rate it highly.

Great hotel,modern and clean.
    • Gold Experience Room (2 Adults)

I booked a gold experience which said included a superior king bed, we ended up with a triple room(1 single and 1 double) which was a bit disappointing

Great hotel,modern and clean. Staff were great. The facilities in the room we're Fab.

Very disappointed with the bedroom
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Bedroom was terrible. No window. We stayed in a lot of hotels all over Ireland but not one had no window in it. Ceiling was very low and myself and my husband hit our heads off it several times. .Room no 504 should never be a bedroom. Very very disappointed in bedroom. The manager on duty told us that he would give us a nice bedroom on our next visit, What he should have done was offer us a complementary b/b on our next trip. We are over 74 and 80 years old and we think it is disgraceful to give us a bedroom like that.. Actually there were 5 or 6 steps up to the bedroom which we found it hard to climb.

. Bed very comfortable. Meals were very nice and staff were very helpful..

Just what we needed......wonderful.
    • Twin Room (2 Adults)

no hot water in tap in handbasin in bathroom.

Welcoming atmosphere on entry through the doors. Foyer was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Staff pleasant & helpful. Room spacious, clean,warm & comfy. Bar food & staff v good. Breakfast....great.

Great location in Westport
    • Single Room (1 Adult)

Bathroom was freezing, but i wasn't in the room very long and the weather outside was very cold.

Nice meal & Wine in the restaurant ...well worth the extra small cost over eating in the bar.

Room was fab!
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Said breakfast was included but if you wanted certain items on the breakfast menu you had to pay extra! Don’t see a news for this when you pay so much for the room!

Room was fab! Great location

Bed very comfortable, very central to the town.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Had to wash glasses In room as they were sticky. Breakfast on the first morning wasn’t great, had to send back coffee as it was cold and got poached egg instead of fried egg. Following morning was much better except the staff are very anxious to remove cups and plates as soon as they think your finished, had to ask for my cup back as I was having a second cup of tea, also felt a little uncomfortable sitting there with staff speaking to each other in their own language

Bed very comfortable, very central to the town. Lunch menu very reasonable and very enjoyable

We enjoyed our stay. Would stay there again however we would ask to stay in a different room.
    • King Room (2 Adults)

Our room was towards the front of the hotel. When the nightclub was open it felt like we were in there.

Breakfast was great. No problem getting extra food if needed. The spa was lovely, very relaxing.

Exceptional. Everything from the staff to the breakfast. The little touches made this stay special.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

The staff went above and beyond at all times. They even left a small gift in the room for us on arrival. The spa was wonderful too. I would highly recommend this hotel.

A nice comfortable stay but not worth the considerable cost
    • King Room (2 Adults)

The ordering of breakfast left us waiting a considerable time for cooked food. It would have been more benifical had the hot food been served at the buffet.

Staff were lovely at reception and very friendly housekeeping!

Overpriced and run down.
    • Silver Experience (2 Adults)

Cleanliness of common areas. Stagnant air in ground level mens toilets. Scratches/dents on every door in hallways. Dirty carpets. Substandard leisure area with loud music playing constantly. Expensive at Euro 162 for one night. I've got much better for a lot less. Doesnt appear to be internal access to the leisure area.

Breakfast. Receptionist attitude was good/professional. Bedroom bathroom.

Lovely hotel for family break to westport
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Parking spaces very tight. Cold selection eg breads fruits at breakfast not great.

Rooms quiet and had Netflix and free wifi. Great location to walk to town.staff all very friendly and helpful.