View vacation packages to

2. Ireland hotel reviews
  3. Mayo hotel reviews
  4. Westport hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Westport Plaza Hotel, Spa & Leisure

Reviews of Westport Plaza Hotel, Spa & Leisure This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Castlebar Street, Westport, Ireland

#2 of 13 hotels in Westport

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 22, 2019

Great food for dinner and breakfast, staff are all lovely...

Great food for dinner and breakfast, staff are all lovely and the rooms are massive and very comfortable. Will certainly stay again when back in Westport

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

We stayed at this beautiful hotel from the 17th May to the...

Nothing was out of the ordinary with this hotel, however the rooms were a little warm at night and air conditioning was good but hard to sleep with at night when it is on. Perhaps making the air conditioning a little less noisy would be the only thing.

We stayed at this beautiful hotel from the 17th May to the 18th May and we had a wonderful time. The rooms were top drawer for standard and extremely clean. The staff as always were very polite on arrival and we received a very warm welcome. The location is excellent, right on the door step to the adjoining nightclub and some late bars, which is perfect for anyone who wishes to come to Westport for incredible nightlife. Overall we were very happy with out stay and we would most certainly stay again and we recommend to anyone who is interested in a nice relaxing getaway.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

Westport Plaza.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Had a meal in the bar one evening, staff were very slow to clear our plates and show us the dessert menu, take order, bring the bill etc. More onsite parking would be brilliant. Very difficult to get a space if there is a function on.

Very comfortable and peaceful. Good location.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Nice Hotel Great Location

Booking.com stated the room was air conditioned - it was not. The room was the most expensive of our seven nights in various Hotels in Dublin and Ireland but least comfortable. Upon further checking, the Hotel web site does not claim air conditioning.

Efficient friendly staff; excellent breakfast buffet. Clean updated room. Great location for National Concert Hall performance that we attended.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2019

A beautiful, well maintained hotel with exceptional staff and food.

I can't think of a thing that I did not like at the hotel.

The hotel staff were very helpful and courteous at all times. All of the food at breakfast and available for lunch and dinner was beautifully made and served in such away that it added to the enjoyment in eating it.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Enjoyable

I had a voucher but because I booked through booking.com I didn’t get the value of it The voucher was valued €360 and was to cover two nights B&B and one evening meal- I ended up playing another €54 for B&B only

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

Breakfast was great and generous and the ease of check in...

Staff were fantastic at the hotel, my only disappointment was the cost of the hotel versus how fresh and modern it was. It felt dated and not as personal as I was expecting for the price I paid.

Breakfast was great and generous and the ease of check in etc was good.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

definitely stay again
    • Silver Experience

buffet style breakfast available except for hot food. the hot food is supposedly served fresh but it was stone cold.

food and drink was good value. great location. staff very friendly

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

5 Star

Leaving!

luxurious spacious bedroom and bathroom. We were at a wedding and asked for late check out which they were happy to do and was very much appreciated. Can't wait to visit again.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

I won't stay again.
    • Silver Experience

The noise level. There was a wedding on the 2 nights of our stay. The noise and music was so loud I didn't sleep. A hen night on the second night!, it's a very badly managed hotel.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

A perfect place to stay in the heart of Westport, we had a...

A perfect place to stay in the heart of Westport, we had a huge twin room which was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Lots of parking.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

Large comfortable beds and pillows.

Liked everything except no bottled water provided in rooms. Very clean and comfortable.

Large comfortable beds and pillows. Large spacious modern bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Everything was excellent.

Everything was excellent. The staff were lovely, approachable and very helpful. Hotel was fab. Very quiet at night rooms seem well insulated. We had a room to the front of the building but weren't disturbed at all by the surrounding pubs/nightclub. Given the central location of the hotel parking can be a bit limited, particularly if the hotel is hosting a wedding. However it wouldn't stop me staying here again as there is ample on street parking directly outside and in short walking distance.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

Nice stay but my wife and I found Mayo people in general in westport not too friendly

Breakfast was mediocre sausages were cold not cooked properly pudding sub standard and there was no cranola which is a must now for all hotels

Bed was very comfortable rooms spotless

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Excellent really

Desserts, very nice but i thought these could have been better.

The evening meal shared with 3 other friends in the restaurant was excellent value and taste was very good.breakfast was excellent also, i couldn't open fridge to put my water in it overnight. Otherwise it was great and i will be back again soon.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Definitely one of the best away trips both hotel & scenery of sourrounding area were out of this wor

Couldn't find fault with anything

The breakfast & the food in the Merlot Restaurant was very good but more importantly the staff were outstanding in every Sense they made you feel so relaxed & their attention to every detail was second to none, it's a credit to the establishment.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

Ideal Location to explore Westport
    • Gold Experience Room

Both times we went to use the pool (Friday and Saturday) there were large kids swimming groups there which meant little room to relax and enjoy a peaceful swim. We decided not to go on Saturday to the pool as we were advised by pool staff that the groups would be there all day (10am-6pm). Pool is more of a leisure center for locals rather than a hotel pool for guests. Breakfast included in the price was poor. Extra charge of €2.50 for two tiny pancakes, when my boyfriend ordered a large fry with extra french toast for no extra charge...made no sense. Waitress who brought over our frys the first morning dropped one of the sausages on the ground and instead of offering us a new one, just laughed, dropped the breakfasts and walked away.

Location of hotel was excellent, very central. Porter Chris was very helpful when we could not work Jacuzzi and Netflix in our room. Bathroom was amazing with Jacuzzi Bath and Large Shower. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Food, atmosphere, staff go over and above to make sure...

Nothing. Having to go home. 😂😂

Food, atmosphere, staff go over and above to make sure everything is satisfactory. Very friendly. Coming here for years, and just love it.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Excellent hotel staff so friendly food lovely bedroom golden...
    • Gold Experience Room

Noting we could not fault it

Excellent hotel staff so friendly food lovely bedroom golden experience very nice indeed was my husbands birthday even gave him a bottle of champagne. Very thoughtful

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

Enjoyable

The hotel was in a great location walking dust to the town centre the staff were friendly and the room was spacious as was the bathroom the breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice would use again

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

Splendid
    • Silver Experience

The breakfast was a little dry and there could have been more than a small cup of beans but it was still tasty enough

Bed was very comfy. Hotel is lovely and quiet. Facilities are good and staff excellent

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Fabulous
    • Gold Experience Room

We had a lovely time at this hotel. This was our 6th time staying and we will still return again. Staff are lovely. Food is delicious! Location could not be better.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

N/a

The room the heating the cleanliness of the first room constant ringing to reception to fix heating rude receptionnist overall bad experience and still charged Nearly 200 which is not a reflection of the experience we had

N/a

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Lovely relaxing 2 nights

We would have been happy if we could walk from the Plaza to the pool.

The friendly feeling the staff gives us. Always feel very relaxes. Excellent room too.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Nice but overpriced
    • Gold Experience Room

Didn't believe the gold package was value for money. Pictures on website were slightly misconceiving. Room was missing some things when we arrived, we had to ring reception to request bathrobes. The thermal spa was alright, tile missing on foot spa and honestly I've been to better in leisure centres. My bed consisted of two singlel mattresses which has left me with a stiff back the next morning. And when we asked for gluten free bread at breakfast it never came and when we asked again one of the waiting staff had a bit of an attitude. View form the balcony consisted of weeds and a car park.

Great access to town and receptionist on arrival was very friendly.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Love this hotel
    • Gold Experience Room

Tiny complaint but we were in one of the penthouse suites which was amazing but there is no proper mirror to put make up on. There is one in the bathroom at the sink but it is too far away.

Everything from the staff, the room and breakfast. Cannot fault it. One of my favourite hotels yo stay in.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

We came to the hotel plaza to relax from our busy schedules and that’s exactly what we got

I could not fault anything in the hotel

The room was absolutely beautiful and spotless clean and everyone of the staff were exceptional so friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Superb
    • Gold Experience Room

Arrived at the hotel at 2pm and was able to check in early. The staff were very friendly and polite at check in. I went for the gold experience and this experience lived up to my expectations. When we arrived at our room we were greeted with 2 small bottles of wine and delicious handmade chocolates! We had a Jacuzzi bath, smart tv with Netflix and balcony. As part of the gold experience we got 1 hour access to the thermal spa, which was so relaxing and was a great way to distress. The bed was beyond comfy and me and my boyfriend had a pleasant night sleep, bit of noise at around 12pm but only for a short time. Breakfast was also spectacular! I had such a pleasant time here and I cannot wait to return to this beautiful hotel again.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Really nice to chill out in comfort.

Our loo was kinda blocked, but not noticeable as we went there that much. Not hotels fault as who's gonna stand there watching the water go down.

Bath n shower were amazing, bed so comfy, staff are lovely. You pay a bit more but it's totally worth it.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay. You won't be disappointed.

That we didn't have a balcony room , but i never requested one, if i had of there would of been one available , no issues with hotel as everything was excellent.

Rooms were very cosy. Facilities in hotel were very good and relaxing. Which is what we were looking for. Food was excellent all day.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

staff friendly but service poor. staff told me on check in day i only paid for b and b and no dinner

SPA Treatment I booked into was disappointing. water cold for foot spa and one bucket empty no salt in same other bucket only 4 scoops salt left for 4 people to use in spa that evening booked in. I had paid for b and b and dinner before I arrived but staff at reception told me I was only booked in for b and b. I had to tell them untrue to check again. I didn't enjoy this stay was better when I booked in before at xmas. Didn't feel a valued customer.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Relaxing weekend in Westport

I didn’t like the mini Irish breakfast. Not sure if it was the oil that was used to cook it or the product but it turned me off completely. The second day I had the crepes which were lovely.

I liked the staff who were very friendly and helpful and the room. The bed was very comfortable and the temperature of the room was good.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

Nice music in the bar, balcony in the room, separate bath...
    • Silver Experience

Really couldn't find anything I didn't like. All staff were very friendly and helpful.

Nice music in the bar, balcony in the room, separate bath and shower. Everything to like.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Expected it to be alot better. Disappointing.

Spa was very mediocre. Would have thought it would be complimentary to guests staying but it wasn't. Not easy to get a massage booked either. Breakfast is just ok, scrambled eggs came out like a pound of butter. Library lounge I presume is just the foyer part at reception. Swimming pool was full with kids and wasn't possible to swim in it. Looking for a relaxing spa break and didn't get it.

The rooms are top class, service of the staff is brilliant. Well situated to go to the town centre for a bite to eat and some drinks.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Enjoyable stay in Westpot Plaza Hotel

Nothing...I liked it all! I have no complaints!

Brilliant location - friendly & helpful staff - delicious breakfast - lovely bedroom with comfortable bed - adored the Jacuzzi bath!

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Fabulous hotel in the heart of Westport

We have stayed in this hotel six times now and there is a reason that we keep coming back. Cannot fault anything. Beds very comfortable, Rooms spacious, Breakfast fabulous, Staff fantastic, Location of hotel could not be better! Will be back again soon!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Location is good just off the Main Street and right beside...

For a 4 star hotel I was expecting a little more especially for the price. It is one of the more expensive hotels in Westport, we had a tough year so decided to go all out for NYE. No little extras in the room like water or robes which I know you can get in other hotels in the area. Breakfast was only ok, tea wasn’t all that hot and tasted like it was left sitting awhile. Some items on the breakfast was over cooked. We also had something small in the bar, service was really slow for food and at the bar. I received and had eaten my food before my husband had got his and when I asked for it the waiter was short and snappy. Now I know it was NYE and they were busy but I have eaten here before and he was the same way then. I asked for bread and he didn’t even acknowledge my request in fact I wasn’t even sure he had heard me. I just expected a little more for the reputation, the 4 stars and the price. Overall would I stay here again probably not when there is so many other options in Westport, which I’m really disappointed with.

Location is good just off the Main Street and right beside the nightclub - but can’t hear it though. The bar and lobby area are fab and lovely to chill and people watch while having a drink of cup of tea. Room was big but nothing spectacular. Bathroom had separate shower which is always a bonus with me. Most of the staff were helpful,nice and friendly, one waiter in particular in the bar area Tomasz lovely guy.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Excellent location

The view from our room and also the noise from the nightclub next door ~ it really wouldn’t take much to clear this rubbish and paint the walls. Disappointing and very easy to fix.

It’s location is superb. Close to everything. The breakfast was excellent. We did mention the nightclub noise until 2am and the hotel said they would have moved us to a different room so fair enough. We didn’t ask to be moved and just put up with it so our fault for not raising it.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Good breakfast.

Water not warm enough for bath on Sunday. Quite a lot of noise both nights due to Xmas parties and our room was above the bar.

Good breakfast. Spa was fab.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Very comfortable.

Twice at least, they knocked on our door the morning of check out to see if we had left or not, so they could clean the room. We felt very rushed when we had until 12:00PM to check out.

Very comfortable. Big room. View of gardens.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out.

There was nothing to dislike

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out. The staff, hotel and location was excellent. I will definitely come back and stay at The Westport Plaza hotel.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The good outweighed the bad, but not up to service standard for the rating or the price.

Toiletries and tea/coffee supplies were stingy, the telephone had no visible markings (the card overlay had been removed) and didn't work, even after some momentary checking of the connections with the sockets. There were too many pieces of literature (pamphlets, cards, do not smoke signs, etc.) littering the desk, the bed, the bedside lockers and mostly just peddling sister hotels and spas in the same area, yet I could find no room service or bar menu! And maybe I'm being a bit picky here but just some of the furniture was not as elegant as others. The location was disappointing - Westport's top hotel with no view of the sea. We demanded (to be fair) a change of room with a working phone and additional supplies of coffee and shower gel for instance. This of course meant having to physically go back to the reception desk and queue again. We were in no humour for settling for less than the usual standard of an Irish hotel at the outset, which is generally very good at the advertised rating. Also, our expectation was higher considering the price and our needs greater considering that we'd done a lot of travelling over the last few days from Cork to Sligo and back south, here, to Westport, already having had one hotel disappoint us in our travels (the B&B in between was great though, second to none). We were quickly sorted with another room with a working phone but the promised extra supplies never arrived. The following morning the staff serving us breakfast were certainly working to protocol with very smart dress and no time wasted, however the efficiency bordered on rudeness when my pancakes or whatever were practically slapped down on the table. Taken by surprise I whipped my head to the left but the waiter was already ten paces away. Perhaps the staff need more etiquette in their training, perhaps they're overworked. First world problems for me I know, but this isn't how it used to be. This was November.

The hotel had a relatively classy feel, parking was easy and the room was big. The restaurant served a good breakfast and the staff certainly looked professional.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Bed comfortable and close to town

A bit pricey for the room we got and food in restaurant we got duck and I came out really quiet but was very tough and expensive for what we got.

Bed comfortable and close to town

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Very comfortable stay in centrally located hotel

The gym is not good. Very cramped, principally for men it seems, and poorly managed. It was very disappointing. I didn't use the pool, although it looks attractive.

A very well run hotel, with helpful and friendly staff. I ate in the bar and service was excellent althought the menu is limited. My first room had heating problem and I was transferred the next day without any fuss to a delightful and very comfortable room. Decor overall is 'high comfort', and everything in the hotel was pristine and very well maintained.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Lovely relaxing weekend.

Lovely relaxing weekend. Leisure centre, facilities excellent. Friendly staff. Food fabulous in plaza bar. Child friendly. Love this hotel. Coming here for weekends since it more or less opened.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

One word - Perfect!
    • Gold Experience Room

Dissappointed that the Balneotherepy Bath in the spa is still not working. It has been broken everytime we visit but it is still advertised on the brochure. Also booked into the spa at reception for 5.30pm and were told on arrival in the spa that they close the area at 6.00pm. Should have been told the closing time at reception! However they did keep the spa open later for us.

We have stayed in The Plaza seven times now and there is a reason that we keep coming back! Staff were excellent, especially Tomas in The Plaza Bar - such a ray of sunshine! Breakfast was delicious as usual! Location of the hotel is perfect. Overall it was a wonderful weekend and we will be back!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Excellent hotel, central location, lovely rooms and fabulous breakfast

Room key kept having to be validated again, rarely worked on return to room !

This hotel is fantastic, right in the centre of town, beautiful hotel, gorgeous rooms and lovely breakfast too, staff are friendly

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Really enjoyed the stay. Good hotel great city good atmosphere
    • Silver Experience

Coffee wasn't replaced in room next morning. Guest before dirty cup left behind. Spoons in room was dirty.

Location was great. Staff very friendly. Nice place to stay

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

We stayed one night in Westport while visiting from US.

We stayed one night in Westport while visiting from US. This is a very updated and stylish hotel. Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds are comfy. I don’t normally leave reviews but we were so impressed with this hotel. We will definitely be back to visit this hotel in Westport.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Hotel was great could not fault it, we arrived early and we...

A little over priced

Hotel was great could not fault it, we arrived early and we were able to check in early and room was lovely, staff were so friendly, the spa and leisure facilites were amazing we really enjoyed our spa treatment, great check out time of 1pm with the option of staying an extra hour until 2pm for €20

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Hairdryer only had cold option so couldn’t dry hair properly. The full Irish breakfast tasted like rubber.

Big bedroom and bathroom. Very cosy. Really close to all that Westport has to offer. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Nice relaxing time in Westport Plaza

Nothing negative to say

Staff were exceptional Rooms spacious and comfortable Food excellent Overall a lovely relaxing hotel for a break and restful experience Already looking for opportunity to return

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a good hotel in Westport
    • Silver Experience

The bar area was a little too child welcoming at lunchtime. Children often running around out of control.

The excellent breakfast. The excellent dinner on the first night. The instant, helpful and understanding attention from waiters and management when we complained about the food at dinner on the second night.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

nice hotel but will save money in the cheaper hotel next, where we had a fantastic room.

the long wait at check in. we realise we had arrived early but we should have been put on priority clean from then, the young gentleman didn't seem overly concerned, he may not have noticed my husband was disabled. we stayed in a wonderful hotel in Westport the night prior to our 2 nights in the Plaza, much cheaper a wonderful hotel whom will be getting our future Business

beds were extremely comfortable, wet room shower great for my disabled husband. no extras IE, fruit, water. breakfast very good, Kippers really nice. early bird menu OK but no curry, curry was available on the bar menu. then there was a problem with the bill, our friends were paying, think the early bird rate wasn't given, but it was soon sorted, luckily the bill was checked. we arrived early at the hotel, after waiting a couple of hours we asked for the room again, they then said they would put us on the priority list, and call me when room was ready waited another couple of hours, enquired again only to be told the staff member had been trying to call me? he had my correct number so don't know why i didn't get a call, we were sat in the reception area i'm sure he could see us, in total almost 4 hrs. we were tired out.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Convenient and Comfortable in the heart of Westport

Modern and efficiently run hotel. Not sure if this is a drawback but was expecting a more traditional hotel.

The most comfortable beds encountered during our stay in Ireland!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Wonderful

Could not fault anything..

We stayed there for our wedding anniversary.. It was fantastic from when we arrived till we left.. Room was fabulous... Breakfast was lovely... Staff were lovely.. Niamh and fiona on reception very nice...

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Restful 4 night stay in a good hotel
    • Silver Experience

Air conditioning - temperature in the room was cold and couldn't get heat even at a 24C setting. A quick phone chat with reception - I found that this was centrally controlled per room and when adjusted centrally, it worked! Similarly the mini bar was locked centrally when the Hotel had thought it was first used or maybe abused. Again a quick phone chat with reception and it was unlocked. Other than these minor hassles, the hotel was very good.

Centrally located, hotel close to all that is on offer in Westport. Good breakfast menu served to order (a much better experience than the usual cooked breakfast buffet) Attentive, well trained, staff. Underground car park, with easy access by lift from Plaza hotel. Choice of restaurants, formal & informal, within the Plaza & Castlecourt complex, all good in there own way.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

During Breakfast I felt rushed and the staff were to busy folding napkins instead of addressing the customers.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The bar was very slow, they brought out our food that we ordered before bringing us our drinks and they were ordered at the same time.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The room was amazing, bed and especially the pillows were...
    • Gold Experience Room

The pool area, was not a very nice atmosphere

The room was amazing, bed and especially the pillows were excellent. Staff were very accommodating to any of our requests. The spa facilities were luxurious and relaxing.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Luxury relaxation at an affordable price.

Could not fault anything.

Hotel is in a perfect location. Very central to town, less than 5 min walk to town centre. Shared courtyard with sister hotel and easy to use facilities of both such as restaurant and bar. Basement carpark with loads of spaces. Fab hotel.

Convenient.

The hotel is tired and needs a good clean! I certainly wouldn’t rate it as a four star .

Location is best thing about hotel. Room was spacious and bed reasonably comfortable.

One night only!

Residents bar was moved to the adjoining hotel We were asked to move to the lobby with our drinks so the staff could hoover the bar ... it was late I know, but we were on a one night break. Only got 2 instant coffees in the room. Staff let themselves into our room to check if we'd checked out (we hadn't!) ... they could have contacted reception to see which rooms were available yo clean. We felt under a bit of pressure in this regard.

Everything else was fine

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Poor service, got served soup in a cold bowl, food was ok,...

Poor service, got served soup in a cold bowl, food was ok, just waited ages for a bottle of wine to be opened, ie they forgot about it, waited again for the dessert menu, in the end gave up, I know they were busy but lot of wandering around and the place not managed properly! Then the breakfast was ok, but when you order something you expect to get what you ordered not half of it missing. The spa was nice but very rushed, not relaxing at all, pedicure was grand but I’d not go for a treatment again it’s not worth the waste of time or mondt. No soap in the bathroom in the bedroom, just not worth the money I paid for it. Try somewhere else instead.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Fab hotel

The nightclub was a little noisy but to be fair it was the evening of the Leaving Cert results

The room was very spacious. The bathroom was exceptionally large and very modern. It was a real bonus to have a large flat screen tv with Netflix.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Had a great weekend. Great location

Very disappointed didn’t have access to spa included. Would not have booked had I known this. Very overpriced for basically b+b. Also €2.50 supplement for pancakes is ridiculous.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

lovely clean hotel, very comfy bed, breakfast was excellent,...

lovely clean hotel, very comfy bed, breakfast was excellent, nice cosy bar. all of the staff were very helpful and friendly. great location.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

a real treat

the room was spacious bed and pillows were amazing!!. Staff friendly and accommodated us for breakfast when checking out early . Spa was clean massages were great as well. Highly recommend!!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Very relaxing stay. Westport is still my favorite place to holiday. Well done to Tidy Towns people
    • Silver Experience

We have dined in restaurant Merlot before and it was excellent. This time we ate in the bar and it was equally good. There is a great choice of starters, mains and deserts. The service is excellent and the staff are so professional and friendly.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

It is really a 3 star hotel - not 4. Only good thing is location.

It does not compare to other 4 * hotels - it is old with grubby furniture, especially in bar and rooms, towels were very hard and Wi-fi service very bad. Breakfast - very poor selection for cold buffet - had to order hot items with extra charge for some items including pancakes. Did not feel like a four star hotel - had to leave hotel to access pool in another hotel.

Rooms and beds good size and comfy pillows

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

We had a lovely spacious, and spotlessly clean room, the bed...

We had a lovely spacious, and spotlessly clean room, the bed was very comfortable,the hotel was very near the town centre and the leisure facilities were top class. We will definitely be back. we

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Westport Plaza is a luxurious hotel

Couldn’t find fault whatsoever

Absolutely amazing hotel. Fresh flowers on each table around reception. Attention to detail was flawless. Rooms were luxurious with marble bathroom, jacuzzi bath and double shower. Room decorated in warm rich colours of red and browns. Bed so comfy. Balcony off our room also. Staff were sooo attentive, polite and friendly. Breakfast cooked to order and the spa was AMAZING.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

10/10 highly recommended

We were finishing up the last few days of our honeymoon in the plaza, firstly the hotel upgraded us to an incredible suite with complimentary drinks and chocolates provided, the jacuzzi bath is absolutely incredible and the spa within the hotel is absolutely fantastic, I will 100% be returning back to the plaza, incredible venue, great staff and food is 10/10. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Fabulous

The girl at the desk was not that nice, we get a little like pear asking for a wine bottle opener, as they delivered wine without the opener and we had to go down for it she was a bit rude ! Also it was our friends bday and asked for a little something in the room or a little peek and there was nothing there at all. We had to go out and buy something , which we would have paid extra for if they had been there as requested

The guy at the check in desk was lovely so helpful and friendly, happy to come up to the room with what we required etc

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are...

The parking is very bad especially for us as we have a seven seater, the underground car park is quite narrow. The pool is completely separate from the hotel as is the spa which should be made clear, the pool especially as with two small children an in-house pool is much better however they do think of everything there is a seat in the showers in the pool for baby and there is a high chair for changing, I have not seen that in other hotels

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds are comfortable and the bathroom is lovely and spacious

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Bliss - will visit again very soon .

Excellent service ! Amazing stay - very impressed with our room and bathroom ! Could jump horses in it - so huge :) Beds comfy - cloud nine experience .

We Price Match