2. Israel hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Club Hotel Eilat - Resort, Convention & Spa

Reviews of Club Hotel Eilat - Resort, Convention & Spa

Ha'arava Road P.O 4444, Eilat, 88000, Israel

#10 of 73 hotels in Eilat

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Location and facilities are just great.
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

The breakfast was Israeli style. A bit more fruit would be good! You have to know it’s a kids friendly place.

Location and facilities are just great. Very good value for money. I got also an upgrade. Very nice staff (Gracias Ana!)

Good first night in Eilat
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Breakfast not included, they've gone a bit overboard on the boat theme, noisy and loud music from the stage and weird light show in the night.

Easy to get to, big room with nice kitchenette. Would be good for kids and families. Plenty of sun loungers, think there was a lifeguard

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The rooms were spacious and nice.
    • Three Bedroom Master Suite With Balcony - 312 ft²

I was extremely disappointed and I even think that we should be refunded part of our stay because the booking.com advertises 'During winter month 3 heated pools are open.' I booked this hotel because I wanted a heated pool for my kids. There were two pools open that were not heated. It was way to cold for my kids to do any actual swimming. There was a whirlpool, but this not appropriate for young children. In short, if you're looking for a pool in the winter months, go elsewhere. I am sure it would be a nice place in the summer.

The rooms were spacious and nice. Good service and a nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Perfect location. Next to the bars and beaches. Friendly Staff.
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

nothing. it exceeded my exceptions.

Staff. Everyone was very friendly. Security, reception etc. They have a special section for customers from booking. It can be busy sometimes at the check in but well its a busy hotel! Was surprised with how friendly the staff was comparing to the previous hotel i stayed ( i stayed in 3 places ) i always do that to have some comparison and to know where to stay next time if i come back.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

when we arrived first night we did not get entrance card due...
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

when we arrived first night we did not get entrance card due to system error. Every time we wanted to enter room, had to ask reception to ask security guy to open the door. It was very annoying. Also they were not able to answer when it will be fixed. Finally on the 2nd day (we were there 3 nights) we got entrance card !

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Manager( very good) needs to teach his team how to make a...
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Manager( very good) needs to teach his team how to make a special reservation, how to charge a dinner with discount- Computer system a little low for American standards

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Decent hotel, but many services closed during the winter months.
    • Two Bedroom Family Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Some staff were very helpful, but many were not and seemed uninterested in being helpful. We were a family of 4 and the pull out couch for the kids was not made up so we had to do it ourselves (not a big deal, but unusual for a hotel).

The room was clean and quite b/c we were on the 5th floor. Ground floor rooms would be noisy b/c of the music played around the pool area well into the evening.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Over all it was ok. But I don't recommend the meals.

The Dinner was terrible. The food was not very high quality. Also we were not offered any drinks they had to be purchased separately. All we could drink was water from the faucet. We couldn't even have coffee or tea after the meal.

I liked the location and the staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

A great experience that we will happily experience again soon.
    • Two Bedroom Junior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

The service was excellent, especially the reception service and the reception manager. The hotel staff were attentive to our requests and tried to please us. Beyond the wonderful treatment, the location is excellent and the food is good. We will be happy to stay again.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

I reserved a room with 2 separated beds for me and my son, i...
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

I was in the Chanuka school vacation, 4 days incl week end: almost no animation. In this period even the poorest hotel in Eilat offers this kind of service.

I reserved a room with 2 separated beds for me and my son, i got a single master bed in a room dedicated for handicaped person. The staff did its best to correct the error and upgraded me in a 2 room mini suite. Morning buffet and Friday evening dinner were excellent. Outdoor swimming pool was warm. Hotel location is one of the best in Eilat at reasonable price so it's definitely an excellent deal

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

It's big, loud but clean and generally OK breakfast.
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

- Breakfast is not for someone who's strictly European guy and likes ham and such but you probably know this if you're visiting Israel - It's really loud to the late late hours and I mean it, really, if you like quiet places do not even think about this hotel. Your head will exploded. - Their reception is totally outside the place you would be looking for it (main entrance?), they have one on the right side at the end of the long hall but they won't check you in in this one, you'll be send to another place where two people are just sitting on chairs and doing check ins. Weird and unusual. - Smell of the place can be irritating to some, we found it like that after few days of stay - Lots of people during our stay and the craziness that came up in the breakfast area, just wow, we were standing in the line waiting till a free table will be available (5 minutes at least) then you're like in the kindergarten fighting for food and unable to hear your own thoughts. - Elevators are practically worthless as there are only two (in the building we were accommodated) and are super slow and always full. Stairs full time. - English skills are, well, debatable.

- Rooms were generally clean - Wifi was in good speed and available everywhere in the hotel. - Access to the beach and plaza is great = location is good - Lots of pools for everybody, from small children to adults - Water pressure in the room was great :) - View from balcony (depends on if you're lucky, we were on 5th floor from 5)

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Good value in the course of a hugely busy week in Eilat and good for families over a festival week.
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Over time there needs to be renewal of the facilities and suites - but we were quite satisfied overall.

Service compared to 2 years ago was much improved. Very clean suite. We had one issue and it was followed up diligently. Excellent and huge breakfast without chaos like last time. Great family atmosphere. This is is not for a quiet couple get away. We took our grandson. The ship theme is cute and there is huge potential but over time the facilities and suites need renewal. We felt that we had good value and were pleased with our choice. Considering the massive occupancy over Channukah, the hotel did well.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Restaurant was very good, food was fresh and had a good...
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

I didn't like that most of the pools were closed, and it was only November. I was there with a kid who wanted to use the pools and we couldn't.

Restaurant was very good, food was fresh and had a good variety. Staff was helpful. Location is great.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Huge buffet with lots of options.
    • Three Bedroom Master Suite With Balcony - 312 ft²

Its a very busy hotel, and could have been cleaner. Not enough parking nearby.

Huge buffet with lots of options. Great View from the room. The hotel also gave presents (ie bottle of wine) very nice bonus.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Better than expected
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

The room can be cleaner (but I noticed that this is a common issue, nothing is very clean anywhere in Eilat) - there were tiny ants on my bedside table and dirt on the walls and ceiling of the bathroom. Additional charge for using the spa center. Part of the staff were very kind and helpful, the other part were quite unconcerned and incompetent (e.g. the reception guy don't know what is the working time of the hot tub and spa).

Excellent location, just at the city center, near all the shops, restaurants and beaches. Good breakfast. Big room with even bigger terrace with nice view of the pools and garden. Live piano music every evening and pleasant music during the day. Complementary free internet connection as a gift. Complementary sweets, "welcome" wine, water etc. The rooms are made up twice a day. Big and pleasant pool and garden area. Variety of activities available during the day and evening.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

It was a pleasant stay a good value for money.
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

The room was fine, with view to the pool, the bath was big and comfort. The breakfast was grate, and all services were good. I came with father and he also had a very good time at the hotel. I came for a marathon that took place in Eilat and the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Reception staff was very kind an helpful and they provided...
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Room was not clean enough, it has not been vacuum cleaned for some time, hand smudges on the window...i had windows facing the street and it was very noisy.

Reception staff was very kind an helpful and they provided an amazing service!! Studio was spacious, with a balcony. I was provided with a "welcome package" consisting of water, small bottle of wine, small box of chocolates and some tea bags.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

The area and room is awsome, if you dont want any personal attitude, then i can recomend.
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Very poor sound isolation, heard everything people talking behind the wall. Last day there were city marathon, all meetings in the hall of hotel and starting frim 5:00am people were shouting around. Very well heard. Teception for booking.com was seperate in the restaurant table. Ok, at least no que. Other time i wanted to ask smth, you sand in a line at the reception.. asked if there are any changes in public trasport, any traffic restriction due to marathon.. they didnt know. You are helding the event in your hotel! And nobody knows! I said need to get to the airport to get home - guy at the reception was just flirting and said that hope i will not manage and stay there. Asked about timetible of the bus to aiport, he used his own phone to check it. Thanks for initiative, but this is so standart question that it should be even printed out and visible somewhere. As there is only one way one bus to Ovda Airport to each flight. The reception is actually not easy to find. If you come in to hotel its not just in front as on the other hotels. Came to the desk i thought its the reception, but the sign “soup of the day” let me think its cafe not a reception. So took a whe to find out where is check in for booking.com visitors. And there is always a que waiting to get to reception, in order to ask anything. Breakfast is only from 8:00.. There is quite few flights from Eilat and the bus to airport is at 8:20 from bus station. Is this on purpose that noone can attend breakfast. And about breakfast - there are no meat at all. Strange.

I liked the area of hotel inside, nice room, great location. Liked that i had proper kitchen in the room with microwave. Welcome - water, milk, chocolates, halva, tea coffee without extra charge. Awsome evening Vegas show in the pool. had a lot of towels.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Perfect
    • Studio Deluxe Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Nice hotel for weekend escape with family or alone. Local sim card with 2GB internet included for free. Reach and tasty breakfast, Room accommodate 5 person, separate bedroom, kitchen with fridge, microwave and kettle, but no cooking surface.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The facilities were nice, the staff was either untrained or couldn't care less.

The front desk was uninformed and ufriendly. I remembered that I was handed a form to fill out. It was in the evening. I traisped accross the hotel grounds to get a duplicate form. The first person I spoke to looked very confused but said there was no such form. Then someone else behind the desk chimed in and said (sounding annoyed) agreed that there was no form. The next morning before we left I went to the desk, waited almost 20 minutes on line, was shown the form by the person behind me in the line , and then was immediately handed the form by the clerk behind the desk when it was my turn. It turned out to be an unimportant piece of paper that took up 35 minutes of my time. There were other times that I went to the desk and the lines were very long. Suggestion: It waould be nice if there were a place in the lobby where coffee could be purchased if one does not want instant in the room or to eat a large breakfast in the restaurant. It would be helpful if someone occaisionally monitored the hot tub in the pool area. Most of the children's pools were closed. The one open pool was so cold that the hot tub became their "pool" of choice. At times there were nine children under 16 jumping into and diving under the water with one person (or none) supervising them.

It was just okay.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Saturday breakfast we had no eggs or functioning coffee machine. When we asked we were told it was due to the Sabeth. Yet this is an international hotel. These restrictions should have been advertised to us when booking rooms. Also the service staff at the breakfast was less than friendly. I asked for a glass for orange juice. The lady helper open cabinets below the counter pointed to a tray and said there and walked away. So I and others had to bend down under the cabinets ourselves to retrieve a glass. Not good.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The snacks at check-in were wonderful, but the wait time for...
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Wish breakfast started a bit earlier and the wifi was better in the rooms

The snacks at check-in were wonderful, but the wait time for check-in took a little longer than expected.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Expensive but good place for stay
    • Studio Deluxe Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Unfortunately weather wasn't very good so swimming in the open pools weren't a good idea - missed inside pool.

The best choice for breakfast in my whole life, 10 from 10. Perfect location (close to shopping mall, bus station, beach) and a lot of activities for kids in the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Excellent view, great amenities, and a fantastic location.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

The main parking garage was full every night after 1900, we had to park around the back and hike back to the room.

Excellent view, great amenities, and a fantastic location.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

A great value for an excellent room for very low cost.

At supposed time of the chek in, one of the rooms wasn't ready. The AC was on cold without an option to change it, too cold for 2 y.o. child. The children's pool , which should be warmed wasn't.

A great value for an excellent room for very low cost. The location is great. Lot's of parking place on the hotel's parking lot.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I would stay somewhere else next time.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

No concierge desk that would help us plan excursions. Registration desk personnel were nice but we could find it because it was set up in what looked like a dining area. Also, they close the spoils an hot tubs at 17.00! Who does that?!? The whole hotel management seemed uncoordinated with doing events and letting guests know by even lack of announcing them.

Great location!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

There are a lot of activities for family with kids.
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

There are small ants in the bathroom. On the day of checking out, I found the one of my bottles was full of ants.

There are a lot of activities for family with kids. Right at the city center, close to everywhere.

The room was fine.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff was very rude and they did not give any information what was happening in the hotel. When you check in they give you a piece of paper and let you figured out. The jakousi closed at 1700. :( Too noise The airport was next to it.

The room was fine. We had extra towels,pillows and double bed was comfy but the kids's couch not so much.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Love it and would go back. Already recommended to those that asked. Highly spoke about your hotel.
    • Two Bedroom Family Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Thank you for the daily gifts, but on the last day the gift was a toy and candy. I have 2 kids and got 1 toy. That caused an uncomfortable situation as to who will get the toy. My youngest one started to cry so we asked the man if we can get another toy and he said “NO”. Called “0” and she heard my daughter crying...... and she also said “NO” If a room has 2 kids, please consider putting 2 toys or NONE!!!! don’t make us parents have to go thru this situation. I was ready to pay for it!!!!! Just don’t ruin our last day because of a 1 dollar toy! It could have very easily been solved. And why is their no face towels???? We asked thursday, friday and saturday and never received face towels.

Liked the staff, especially Adi at the reception and Maya. What WOW’d me is that I was standing in line and Adi called me by my name!!!! Liked that when i dialed “0” to get sheets or towels i received good service and they arrived quickly. Just once the persin that answered “0” dissapointed me. See what i did not like for details about it.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Nice stay, very comfortable

None of the pools or hot tubs were open since there was no lifeguards on duty. The weather was sunny and warm. We booked this hotel for all of the pools, slides and splash park and could not use any of it the four nights we stayed there.

The staff was extremely nice especially the room attendants, they go over board trying to be nice and do anything for you. The hotel tries really hard to keep the area very clean.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Big noise outside the window.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Big noise outside the window. Do not think about a quiet sleep, because in the morning they make noise under the window of a truck

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Great location near the RED SEA, they need to upgrade WIFI though...
    • Two Bedroom Classic Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

The WIFI was horrible, we had difficulties getting on and staying on...that was quite frustrating. The restaurant was expensive so we found a great place not far from the Hotel.

Loved the ambiance...it is more of a Family BOAT CRUISE Theme hotel Resort. The pools and decorated park like atmosphere in the centre was beautiful along with the big Titanic theme boat in the lobby area. Well done. It was only a 5 minute walk to the beach of the RED SEA!! Loved being in Eilat!

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Good hotel, bad client service
    • Two Bedroom Classic Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

The staff. Many employees of the hotel do not really care about guests. Relatively poor service.

The location is great, the hotel is old but well maintained. The breakfast was also good. Great pools as well

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

the swimming pools were great, temperature of the water was...
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

no swimming pool food and beverages..but it wasn't a huge problem, cause there was a market about 100metres from the pool

the swimming pools were great, temperature of the water was accurate , there are two jacuzzi , but a lot of kids swim there, food was very good, the localisation was the best, close to everything, hotel is surrounded by markets, and close by there is a meeting point, full of clubs and bars, close to the beach

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

We liked delicious breakfast meals (no meat, but for us that...
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

On Saturday (in Israel it is like Sunday) there were NO coffee at all at breakfast time, cause it is Shabat. The suite was a bit noisy (maybe not the suite, but thin walls), you can hear what is happening in the other rooms or outside. You cannot keep your luggages in the hotel after checking out :(

We liked delicious breakfast meals (no meat, but for us that was ok). Very good location, not far from the beach and in the city center. Big suite (of course I doubt that it was 53 square meter, as it was written when we ordered:) ), big hotel, lots of interesting spaces and things. Really tidy rooms!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Perfect vacation for families with kids
    • Two Bedroom Junior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

There was a problem with a couple of elevators all weekend long, it was very unconvenient and should not have happened.

Great hotel especially for families with children, rooms are well organized with lots of space. Room service is kind and efficient, Lots of swimming pools for young and adults including 2 giant jaccuzis The staff is helpful and the place is kept clean and welcoming The food is diverse, fresh and tasty. Good job!!!

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The location and facilities were fantastic.
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Rooms were larger than expected Beds were rock hard so were the pillows.

The location and facilities were fantastic. The premises are well maintained but somewhat dated. We only slept in the hotel so did not use the facilities. Great to have soap and dishwashing in the kitchen. The wine was a lovely touch. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The hotel is huge with kind of a water park in the middle.
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

I only missed a bathrobe which I like to use in such hotels, but I could go without :)

The hotel is huge with kind of a water park in the middle. We arrived to beautifully played live piano concert and checked in quickly. Breakfast was really nice - huge variety of food, even vegan can feed there. During the day swimming pools were open and it seems children had a lot of fun playing there. There were also morning exercises organised in the pool. Beaches were very close by- you only need to cross the street to get to perfect snorkelling locations. There's no problem to leave your key in the reception if you don't want to carry it with you on the beach. In the evening there were some events usually happening, but we didn't attend, just listening to the music from our room. Bed was comfortable. Oh and indeed there were plenty of towels :D Stuff was always very helpful and trying to help in every possible way. They all made our stay an unforgettable experience and perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. On the day of our journey back home, as we were leaving very early in the morning, boxes with breakfast were prepared for us - all according to our dietary needs. We spent amazing time there, and we wished to stay longer since there was still planty to explore and enjoy.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Good choice for family holiday in Eilat
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Nothing in particular, cleaning should be done a bit more thorough.

Very good location in the centre of Eilat close to the promenade, with a very pleasant cruise style design. The hotel is large and therefore seems a city on its own. We had a two Bedroom Superior Suite which is actually one bedroom apartment but the size is enough for a family with 2-3 kids. The suite has a very nice terrace. Breakfast was very good with a large choice of treats. We received a complimentary local SIM with 2Gb data that was very useful.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Excellent location, very clean, wonderful swimming pools,...
    • Studio Deluxe Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

More information in English would have been good. Most was in Hebrew, including the information on the activities.

Excellent location, very clean, wonderful swimming pools, including for children.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Comfort suite, good breakfast, great location in Eilat, what...
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

You have to pay to use the gym. Nowaday it should be a part of the hotel facilities, especially in a huge hotel such Eilat Club Hotel

Comfort suite, good breakfast, great location in Eilat, what more one should ask?

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Room size was good.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

There was no description on food items during buffet on any of the items. It was very difficult for an international visitor to know the food items. Being vegetarian, we had a tough time. Also the quality of the food items was very poor.

Room size was good.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Great service at club hotel Eilat
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Not great availability of food onsite but lots of good food places just outside the resort

Really exceptional service even on a Jewish holiday with lots of guests. Great pools

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Clean, fun, great for families.

Finding check-in was weird. We booked through Booking.com so we weren't allowed to check in at the official check-in desk but were given a detour back where we came from in the vast lobby to a couple of staff doing check-in in a lounge area on the side. Keep in mind we were schlepping bags back and forth in the hunt for check-in.

Great water park for young children. I wish the bigger water slide were open for longer. I cannot understand why it was only open for a very short time each day.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Rooms were big and clean, bed comfortable.
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Checking in was disorganized and the staff were far from being helpful or friendly. Breakfast has plenty options but food is not fresh (omelette clearly made if powder, coffee too,...) and things just didn’t taste good at all. The place was incredibly noisy into to the night, with music and people shouting. Not a good value for money all in all.

Rooms were big and clean, bed comfortable. Location was great.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

The kids love this place, and this is the only thing that is...
    • Three Bedroom Master Suite With Balcony - 312 ft²

The rooms are smelly. The hotel is noisy, and there is nothing you can do about it. Breakfast is quite poor, with low quality products.

The kids love this place, and this is the only thing that is good about it. The location is good, close to the beaches and the center.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Beyond AMAZING!
    • Two Bedroom Classic Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

I hated that we got such an amazing room for just the one night stay... now i want to go back but it’s too expensive for this coming weekend.

Adi at the reception was so nice and i like when employees work with a smile and not with an attitude. She smiled. She was polite. Professional. Room was big, spotless, well maintained, best location. I have so much positive to say about this place......

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Fabulous spacious sea view room and great location
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Could have been a bit cleaner in general

Whilst the check in was rather anonymous in a big hall wi5 numbered tickets/waiting, the staff (Daniela) was very efficient and gave us a room that we wanted overlooking the sea. It was one of the best rooms I had ever had and made our visit. I’m sure in busy times this would not be possible but it was my birthday and they acknowledged the fact with gifts and giving us a great room. I would like Daniela to be given some credit as she was really helpful.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Great value for money for families
    • Two Bedroom Junior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Can be a bit overcrowded at peak times.

Great location, room and excellent hearty breakfast. underground parking and friendly staff. GREAT value for money!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Overall a very nice hotel for families with small kids. Staff very friendly.
    • Two Bedroom Junior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking very far from the hotel Old hotel. Not all the facilities are well maintained Some rooms not very clean

Staff very friendly Good breakfast Nice and big pools A lot of activities Very nice for kids Good location

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Really enjoyable stay at great hotel
    • Two Bedroom Classic Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

My car got scratched. Not the fault of the management but the parking area could have been better monitored. People parked wherever they wanted to.

The staff were generally friendly and efficient. The theme. The lifts. The smaller dining areas. Not just one huge hostel type area. Phoning to ask me if everything was satisfactory. Welcome and parting gifts. Lots of towels. Two doors to the balcony. Great breakfast!

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Family trip (rosh ha shana)
    • Studio Deluxe Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Upon check in I asked about late check out, but the girl which treated us, said me that it is redundant, since the check out is at 14:00. However it is incorrect. The check out is at 10:00. Also, there is prety much noise. In additioal, on my quedtion if can I pay an extra night, the receptionist replied me that it is possible only by a website (booking.com)

Clean please, and close to the bich

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

relaxing and easy to get to coral reef swimming/snorkelling
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

sabbath lighting arrangements broke down

room space, synagogue

Close to the beach
    • Studio Suite With Balcony - 148 ft²

Heating is not working despite cold nights in December. Big lines for breakfast. Key to the room not working first night.

Close to the beach

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Had a good relaxing time
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Was good once we moved rooms away from front Noisy road

Amazing management,very helpful & professional Well done

Very good breakfast, location

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Enjoyable
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

There was a lot of decor missing bulbs and needed redecorationenjoyable

Bed very comfortable

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Awesome big rooms and a very nice hotel

Awesome big rooms and a very nice hotel

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

the spa .
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

too many children un blevble noise day and NIGHT !!

the spa .pool

Relaxing stay

Nothing to mention

Good swiming pool and breakfast

Very nice stay
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Nice room, received wine, water, chocolates on arrival, many swimming pools, close to the beach.

need:

noise

need: maintenance clean

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The best place for relax

That need to go home

Everything you feel in vacation

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

U need to change the hours of the meals!
    • Two Bedroom Classic Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

U need to change the hours of the meals! Fir the kids!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Good
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Location very good, rooms big&beautiful

Very satisfied
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

It is noisy, especially due to near airport.

It is a really good location, very good breakfast, comfortable room, and very good wi-fi connection.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Great for families in the middle of the city and close to the beaches
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

The hotel rooms aren't very clean and the pools close early

The pools are nice

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

I like the location, friendly staff and good quality for...
    • Two Bedroom Standard Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

I like the location, friendly staff and good quality for money

Good service.
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

Better information regarding parking lot.

Good service.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Parking always full and it is old.
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking always full and it is old.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Location is very central and linked well, 4 min walk to the...
    • Two Bedroom Superior Suite With Balcony - 174 ft² (4 Adults + 1 Child)

Location is very central and linked well, 4 min walk to the beach. Facilities are various , best for families with kids.

No intern pool

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

good position, nice for families
    • Two Bedroom Comfort Suite With Balcony - 174 ft²

the long wait for the check in

the hotel is dated but very nice for families

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018