Reviews of Jerusalem Gold Hotel 4 stars

234 Jaffa Street (Entrance from 17 Ha'Tsvi Street), Jerusalem, 94383, Israel

#97 of 106 hotels in Jerusalem

6.1

6.2

the room was too small and the aircon was not working well.
    • Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness, better receptionist, good food, housekeeping service needs improvement.

the room was too small and the aircon was not working well. we asked to be transferred to another room but unfortunately the other room was extremely cold! They dont change the towels daily. You need to ask for new towels. No TV is our other room. And in the other room, there was no refrigerator. On our last night, the lobby on the 6th floor was so noisy with the students drinking and talking, shouting on the corridor. We opened our door to tell them to be quiet as it was already 1:30am. We called the receptionist to tell the students to keep quiet as they were disturbing the other quests. The receptionist was so rude and did not take any action or call the security. Not safe to stay there as the receptionist did not even bother to call the students to keep quiet or stay in their room. I wouldnt stay there again. Bad experienced with this hotel. the other good thing is the location. Food was not good.

Average
    • Double or Twin Room

Room size, shower, noise from buses downstairs.

The room was extremely small. There wasn't enough room to lay out the clothes so i had to keep everything packed in my suitcase at all times. The shower mechanism is outdated, i had to go to the front desk and ask how it works. I was later told that i had to pull the lever extremely hard! I believe i was charged way to much for this hotel(average 150$ per night).

They don’t respect they own religious they knew I am...
    • Double or Twin Room

They don’t respect they own religious they knew I am religious They put me Saturday on the 10th floor and I know I’m not using an elevator on Saturday it’s not nice from them when I’m going to a non-Jewish restauran they put me Saturday on the 10th floor and I know I’m not using an elevator on Saturday it’s not nice from them when I’m going to a non-Jewish hotel They respect my religious more than them and they are Jewish people

Great stay for one week holidays in a central location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The tourists from Asia were loud in the night and early in the morning. Thanks to my ear-packs, i had survived!

My breakfast was secured and tasty and I slept well in my bed, thanks therefore!

It was conveniently located right near the bus station
    • Double or Twin Room

I felt the beds were very narrow. Also was surprised that breakfast wasn't included in price.

It was conveniently located right near the bus station

Good price for good quality in Jerusalem
    • Double or Twin Room

There was door to the side room where was somebody at the same tíme Little noise from the side room and from the hall

clean room Helpful staff Nice view on the street from 8th floor Interesting breakfest By rail train only 10 mimutes from the old central city

Well located, good hotel with no fireworks.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel has seen its' greatest times some decade ago. But it's conveniently located and there is a fast way to get to the Old City. It was just good, not more, not less.

nice
    • Double or Twin Room

We had troubles with parking even though we paif for it in advance. We had to Wait for the workers to movy their cars, it could take A long time

The design of the room, the separat blankets

Fine to spend one short night, but overrated
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor hospitality. Workers were rude, we had to wait until the recepcionist finished his game on the phone, and unhelpful, we asked information about the opening hours of the light train and they said it totally wrong (a train stop is just in front of the hotel, we assumed they would know the opening time and the frequency). Bathroom was dirty and many things were broken - shower hose, lamp, closet door-

Location is great, really close to International Convention Center and in front of the central bus station. OK for couples.

• Double or Twin Room

Wasn't quite happy with the bathroom, the bathtub had some rust on it. As well, i think it's a bit overpriced for its facilities

Excellent location, access is from the back of the Central Bus Station. Room was spacious and tidy

nice place close to the bus station
    • Double or Twin Room

variation of breakfast, not every staff was able to speak english

The room was comfortable maybe not that clean like in Europe but the staff was really kind and helpful.

Old hotel with good location
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel and all facillities are old and person in reception was not nice to us. It took a lot of time, brcause he was talking by phone and takes care of a lot of things together.

Good location: close to central station and Yaffo street.

The location was great for the Jerusalem Winner Marathon.
    • Double or Twin Room

In my personal view, the hotel caters well for large tour groups and less for the individual traveller.

The location was great for the Jerusalem Winner Marathon.

Air Condition didn't work probably, No tooth brush or...
    • Double or Twin Room

Air Condition didn't work probably, No tooth brush or tooth paste was given, no vent or Window in bathroom so had to leave door open for air, safe was not working.

Defenetly wont stay there agin for the money they charge you can get a bater hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are old poorly maintained And there is no free parking they charge you extra 50ILS for parking and that’s not OK also the twin bed was actually 2 small beds that where connected together and at night they move apart !

The location is very good

Nothing, located in a very congested location and very...
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was dirty and the soap and tea was placed in the same bowl. The windows did not close and it was quite expensive for an old hotel.

Nothing, located in a very congested location and very difficult to sleep due the outside noise.

Great place to stay for any reason, any time or season.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some times are long wait time for the elevator, and this will give time to talk with other tourists. Also they little room for car parking. Impossible to park the car after 8 AM. After 9 PM is free parking on the streets of Jerusalem.

The location, the set-up of the suit (rooms), and the view from the windows.

During Shabat EVERYTHING IS CLOSED!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The Hotel is already old, room is not so big, without a balcony, was not very cleaned. There was no ventilation in the bathroom so all humidity came in the room. We didn't have king-size bed as we asked. During Shabat EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED, Everything mean everything! Please notice it!

Hotel is situated just 2 min walking from Jerusalem Central Bus Station. Just 20-25 min walking to the Old City. Close to all public transport. Nice view on the bridge from the window (only from one side of the hotel because the view from other side is on Central Bus Station).

Normal. Dont expect much.
    • Double or Twin Room

No hair dryer... the vault..ac (aircondition) didnt work we need to open the window for extra fresh air. When we did the noise from outside can be heard. The bath... water from bath goes out the floor and theres no where the water goin. Need to put towel to the floor... i got nearly slipped coz of that. 😒

The location is good and the bed was comforable, so it was a...
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is quite old and the room was worn out (broken furniture etc). It did not seem very clean, including the bathroom. Door did not hold any sound at all. The staff called taxi and 40min later I was simply told it wouldn’t come after having asked myself.

The location is good and the bed was comforable, so it was a good night sleep (except for the noise).

Nothing great.
    • Double or Twin Room

That I was charged 17% vat because I didn’t have my passport. I had my I’d but that was not good enough for the hotel. Have come to Eilat and my I’d was sufficient. Does not make sense.

Friendly staff all round

Great location, we would choose it again
    • Double or Twin Room

My credit card was photographed(!) and sent in an insecure email to a stranger, in order to book a trip. (Yes, I asked them to book a trip for me.) If I have known this, I would have booked that trip by myself, probably in a more secure way. One of the receptionist didn't speak English at all, he couldn't tell me if there is another entrance facing the main street or not.

The location (just next to the Central Bus Station and the tram is just in front of the hotel) was superb. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast was OK (not really traditional). The entrance of the hotel is in the back, next to the Central Bus Station . If you exit the Central Bus Station in the wrong exit, then you have to climb the stairs with your luggage. If you leave it in the correct exit, then you arrive to the hotel in a second. This could have been written in an email, maybe. The receptionist recommended us a day-trip which turned out be great. (And they didn't seem to earn money on this.)

The location is excellent for the central bus station and...
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is excellent for the central bus station and also very close to the Jerusalem tram line, so this is a convenient base location for visitors who want to explore.

Very disappointed. Will have to get an apology letter and assurances act cleaned up to stay again a
    • Double or Twin Room

No wireless working in my room. Had to change rooms. Bell boy was rude in the changing of rooms. Room was stifling warm. No temperature control that worked. Bath Tub did not have a stopper to be able to take a bath. Room did not have a do not disturb sign to hang out the door. The safe in the room did not work.

Beautiful room with tasteful decoration and furniture.
    • Double or Twin Room

The reception stuff was rude at the time we arrived, even if they were not on post and had us waiting for 15 looking for them. There was an issue with the elevators, they were not working properly and he had to wait and wait to get it.

Beautiful room with tasteful decoration and furniture. Convenient location next to the bus stop. Comfy overall.

OK hotel, with ideal location, but it should be 3* instead of 4*
    • Double or Twin Room

I expected a little bit more of a 4 star hotel, and they offer expensive breakfast.

Very good location just near by the Jerusalem Central Bus Station (easy connection to airport, to Tel-Aviv and to other cities). Just near the hotel there is a direct tram line (L1) to Jerusalem old town (few stops away). The personnel are helpful.

Comfortable enough.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff a bit hostile. Rooms not the cleanest but I guess you get what you pay for. It was bearable because of the purpose of my trip. Not for comfort but for adventure.

Great that we could pay there. Location was great

Good location in western Jerusalem.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very average tourist hotel in Jerusalem. Breakfast very average. During sabbath only white toast bread available while no toaster in operation. Ridiculous !

Good location in western Jerusalem. Good transportation options either public or private car.

Given the nature of our trip for religious purposes, the price was right.
    • Double or Twin Room

They promised that we would be able to check in early but we were not able to do so. My room mate lost $100.00 U.S which she left in her bible in our room.

Proximity to points of interest and shopping. Well guarded.

Decent Location. Reasonable Value
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel could do with some renovation and decoration - a little tired looking. One or two things needed fixing in the room (loose electric sockets and very loose tap in bathroom). We reported these and hope that they have been fixed. We were not impressed with the breakfast - which was not cheap - so we only had this on the first morning. After that we found our own alternative. We were surprised as the dinner was good. Quite noisy in the morning on our floor (9th) as staff shouted to each other. Not a problem if you are an early riser.

As Jerusalem Hotels go, this one was reasonable value for money. Room was reasonably spacious and during the night was quiet. Dinner (optional for extra charge) was a buffet and we thought was very good, although it varies evening to evening. Although a good walk to the centre and Old Town, there is a tram stop (Light Railway) nearby. Tea & Coffee making facility and Safe box in the room.

Our choice of Jerusalem Gold is based on its location
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed lining is fair as well as the cleanliness - The breakfast is not recommended in terms of quality of food and organization - The hotel accomodates large noisy groups-

the location is perfect nearby transportation and Yehudane market ( walking distance)

Convenient location but out most of the time. Hotel is rather dated, needs a facelift.
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked for 1 person. Then a friend asked to join and stay over. The hotel wanted to charge an extra full hotel room rate for an extra person. I asked booking.com to change the rate I had to the 2 person rate. They contacted the hotel but never heard back. The single beds are really single. Don't roll over or you're on the floor.

Next to the bus station. Light rail across the road. Walking distance to city centre.

A good nights sleep ruined by cleaning staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Cleaning staff were extremely load in the morning shouting to each other. We got in late and needed a good nights sleep. We was also asked by the cleaning staff in the morning what time we was checking out, that's just rude.

Bed was comfy

Good desision for business trip.
    • Double or Twin Room

In room WiFi was available only in bathroom. Window handle was broken. A hanger for toilet paper was broken. The other side of best location - you are living on the Central Station with no trees, with no good views from the window and so on.

Exellent location for business trip. Jerusalem Congress Center is 7-10 minutes by foot. 1 minute to the Central Bus Station, possibility to travel any direction (for example to the sea) without lose time. Shopping centers and food shops are near. There was kettle and tea/coffee/sugar in a room (very convinient!!!). We were given new shampoos and body lotions every day even if the previous had not been ended (it was pleasurable).

It was awful I will look for somewhere else to book next visit
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were awful very cold and unwelcoming. Cleaners banged on our door at 0830 hours to start cleaning! Our toilet was locked by cleaners and we phoned receptionist who took ages to send someone to open it. We didn't get an apology for that!

The hotel central location

The hotel is located in a good location near the bus station.
    • Double or Twin Room

First of all, it could be cleaner. Moreover, it was a business trip and we had big problems with getting invoice. Expensive breakfasts which did not match their value. An eternally demagnetized room card.

The hotel is located in a good location near the bus station. There are many shops nearby and the surrounding area is well connected to the city center. Nearby there is a large conference center where many events take place.

The location and the place was comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

The annoying part was every morning the cleaning staff were really loud while talking amongst themselves. Moreover they just knocked and came in to check every morning which really is not favorable especially with the DND on.

The location and the place was comfortable

Old seventies vibe, needs to be updated the television is...

Old feeling, terrible breakfast

Old seventies vibe, needs to be updated the television is terrible no cable No extras very simple 30 + year old feeling to the hotel Breakfast was terrible no professional chefs in kitchen It's ok if it was a youth hostel Our check in time was 14:00, we got there at 17:30 and still had to wait sanding outside the room 15 minutes until they fineshed Getting the room ready

the hotel common areas were dirty and the men's toilet...

hygiene

the hotel common areas were dirty and the men's toilet for visitors was blocked and full of pooh. the toilet in the room also got blocked.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

cost - benefit relation: so-so
    • Double or Twin Room

the hotel has seen better times and needs a thorough renovation: torns in the curtains, unstable tables, phone not working, problems in the shower (which they fixed immediately). some personnel not very polite

breakfast was good with a high variation of food, from Chinese, European mediterrenean. fridge and kettle in the room. excellent location at the entrance of the town. meters from the central bus station and public traffic and nevertheless silent

The night staff were very attentive.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff are very rude.

The night staff were very attentive. The day staff some were particularly rude. My room on day one was not cleaned by 5.00pm, I did tell them not to bother. The Location is amazing.

Just when I arrived I found out that the parking isn't...
    • Double or Twin Room

Just when I arrived I found out that the parking isn't free but is 50 NIS per night, and had to look for parking at the street. The breakfast was quite poor in comparison to other same level hotels in Jerusalem.

Great location and staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

We weren't used to two single type beds to make a king, not bad.

Food was great and varied, staff very efficient and helpful. Kitchen, and desk great. Room clean No problems. Even fixed us a breakfast since we had to leave earlier=thoughtful!) Close and easy to use the tram and buses. Very reasonable). Many eateries in mall close by. Would come again.

Location convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very dirty. So many problems in the room. Very few staff. Very noisy, working on the room beside and would not stop when requested and after promising to do so. Never again going back there.

Location convenient.

The location is good if you want to leave Jerusalem by bus
    • Double or Twin Room

The receptionist needed to ask three times for my name. When we were checking in he always answered the phone twice his cell phone. The bathroom still had hairs of somebody else and has seen better times ages ago. It is pretty noisy. Either the noise comes from outside from the street, or from inside from the hallway or next door.

The room itself was clean. It had a nice temperature to sleep. The location was good for us. We arrived with public transport and left via the bus station directly next to the hotel.

Staff very helpful and friendly but they need to change their cups, where there keep hotwater
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast there was real no selection and the cups and where they kept the hot water it looked so dirty that sometimes it put me off breakfast

Near to all transport

Good in a pinch
    • Double or Twin Room

Check in person was on phone, took about 10 minutes to check in. Location difficult for getting taxi. Not sufficient receptacles in the room. TV did not work (I didn't report it because I had other things to do). Room was on the small side.

It was one of few hotels available

This hotel is begging for an upgrade
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel begs for upgrade. Hallway carpets are old, dirty and tired. Broadband signal or reception in our room on the 9th floor was poor. The room is dull. Generally the hotel's facilities are dated. This hotel should never have been categorised as a 4 Star on Booking.Com website - the classification is quite misleading in our opinion. My wife and I fell prey to this.

Staff were very friendly and supportive. I recall here a complete gentleman called Ibrahim, one of the cleaning staff who went over & above duty to make sure we settled well into our room on our first day. Food is good.

met my basic important requirements
    • Double or Twin Room

The place was not very clean, at least in my room; nor was it cleaned every day. Also, the cleaning routine is not an all-in-one deal, i.e., towels are picked up in the early a.m., cleaning I don't know when (just making up of bed but no change of linens, and no visible sweeping/vacuuming, nor cleaning of the coffee/tea service are or sink, no ice cube tray in the frig nor restocking of tea bags), and delivery of fresh towels in the mid-pm. The free breakfast is passable in variety and abundance, but don't try to make off with as much as a piece of bread outside of the dining room. In travelling, however, I don't look for the comforts of home, just a bathroom with a shower, clean towels, and a clean bed. On these accounts, the place passes muster.

The best things for me about this place are that it was on Yaffo St. and next to the Central Bus Station (Takhana Mercazit) and Light Train, because I like walking to my main points of interest and getting about Jerusalem by public transportation, although if taxis are your thing, there's a stand right outside the hotel entrance. And, if you're interested in intercity bus transportation, it's right there. Also, the bakeries and eateries inside the Takhane Mercazit and close by on Yaffo, as stand-alones (street food) and within a shopping mall (cafés/restaurants), as well as ATMs and supermarkets within walking distance, are the sort of establishments I like. And very important for me, it provided access to an economi shuttle service to Ben Gurion Airport very late at night. So I guess "Location, location, location..." made it for me and my needs.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

-have waited 1h in the morning to get an invoice.
    • Double or Twin Room

-have waited 1h in the morning to get an invoice. Haven't revived it because of "the system" -have to wait other 25 min to live a hotel parking -cleaning personnel entered room in 7 o'clock in the morning without knocking to the door. Woke me up and didn't even said sorry. -parking guard who is not capable to open the barrier for 15 minutes at the very beginning because he is watching some thing on his phone. -walls are so thin that every body is hearing whats his neighbors are doing or even talking about -the smell of detergents floating on a permanent basis in the room -I can see the difference if I order 2 beds connected together and one big one. And every hotel offering two long-tailed sets with each other without a permanent link should inform about it. I would say that a most of 2-3 stars hotels are offering much higher service and much better equipped rooms with much more comfortable beds than this hotel.

A good location next to bus station
    • Double or Twin Room

The lobby was a little bit old fashioned. And the entrance was not easy to find in the middle of the night when we arrived.

The room was clean and nice, very quiet. We slept very well.We stayed only one night. The location next to cbs and light rail was perfect for us. We had a nice view to Jaffa street from our window.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

We booked it for a discount so it was good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff could have been friendlier. Light in the bathroom wasn't working

We booked it for a discount so it was good value for money. Location was good next to the tram. Everything was clean.

Cheap, cheerful - great value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds moved, and separated easily. There's too much noise from outside.

The hotel is located in the heart of the city, it was classy, clean and pretty. We didn't eat there

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Good location but no service
    • Double or Twin Room

Doesnt feel like a 4 star. I would give it a solid 3. This hotel is set up for big groups. With little or no client service. No hygienic and unpleasant area to eat. Breakfasts are poor. Tables are dirty. Glasses and cups are dirty. Parking is expensive. The inly good thing is the location if you are with the car. Next to the main walking street.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Noisy Old Hotel. Not noise Proof. Old doors and Windows
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy, very noisy. Rooms not noise proof

NO it was very noisy. the hotel is very Old The rooms are not noise proof. you hear people and door open and closing all night. No sleep all night because of the doors slamming all night. People were checking out from 12.10 am to morning. No rest for me. I should have just gone to the Airport and stay there overnight instead of booking this hotel

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Compass Travel Israel Tour provider recommended hotel in Jerusalem
    • Double or Twin Room

I wish I could spend more time in Israel.

I booked a tour package with Compass Travel Israel. They provided and build an excellent tour package with well-located hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The hotel is located in few minutes walking distance from Jerusalem new city and famous Nahalat Benyamin market. All tours included in tour package with Compass was perfect. The pickups were from hotel lobby always on time. I definitely recommend this hotel and recommend to book tours with Compass Travel Israel. Especially want to mention good service received from Ruben and Benjamin.

I will NEVER go to this hotel again!
    • Double or Twin Room

I arrived at the hotel after a one hour bus ride to Jerusalem. I went in to the hotel twenty minutes before 3pm. check-in time. the desk person told me the room will be ready at 3pm. I relaxed in the lobby till 3:15pm and someone came over and told me they are ready to check me in. I tried to use their Wi-Fi to make some calls to people I needed to meet. I was told that it was on the fritz and they would call the carrier to fix the problem. I went up to my room to frreshen up a bit and found there were no towels. I had to use toilet paper to dry off. I called the desk and they hung up on me twice. the phone transmitter was broken. I went down and asked them to get me a phone or another room and their reply was "I will call housekeeping to check your Phone". That took a half an hour. Now at four oclock I had to make a few calls to arrange my evening. Wi-Fi still not working. They ran up a bill for me of 94NIS ($25 USA) for phone calls. I complained to the manager. His response was "it can happen to anyone and you did make those calls didnt you?" I said sure i did but that was because the Wi-Fi wasn't working". His reply "it is not always reliable." My reply was" A room without a working phone is also unreliable."

The free breakfast was OK, but i was sorry I did not pick another hotel. The bed was comfortable. The single room I was reserved made me feel like I was staying at a Japanese hotel, where the rooms are traditionally small.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The only two things that I with my friend needed on the day...
    • Double or Twin Room

The only two things that I with my friend needed on the day of the marathon were two beds before and a shower after. But the staff managed to fail with the second, taking away from the room all towels except one, while we was running. The strange thing is that all of them were clean.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Overpriced for quality of service you receive.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff at this hotel could benefit from a customer relations course, always seemed to be put out by a request to them, especially Ricardo on reception.

Light train caught outside hotel takes you directly to Old City (a bit too far to walk).Walking distance to Yehuda mart.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Central enough but little overrated
    • Double or Twin Room

Few things broken, rooms a bit noisy from the streets, average breakfast, mix-up with the bookings, customer service ok but can be improved.

Walking distance to center and tram just outside the hotel.

Short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Small but comfortable, unfortunately not any restaurants open in the area on a Friday night and no room service. Breakfast was okay, nothing special and also the plates, knives and forks were not very clean.

Good location, comfortable and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

If I forget you, o Jerusalem... (Psalm 37:5-6)
    • Double or Twin Room

My only suggestion would be that there be (for example) handrails in the bathrooms to make things easier for disabled guests; otherwise everything great.

The service was excellent as was the room service: clean towels and (importantly) re-stocked coffee every day. I have stayed in a few "budget" hotels in my time and I can honestly say that, compared to the ones in the UK, this is luxury. Ouday is a very generous and helpful man so, if you are thinking of staying here (and you should) You'll be in good hands. Thank you to everyone at Jerusalem Gold for a marvellous stay. Six days is not enough. As I said when I checked out, this is not goodbye but "lehitra ot" ('see you later' in Hebrew).

Good situation, but the comfort is hardly more than a 3-star European hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The toilet was almost blocked and could not be used normally, the WiFi is useless in the rooms far away from the escalator. Staff made heavy noise in the hallway already at 8, which is unacceptable for holidays.

The situation close to Yafo St. and the Central Bus Station is good

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Disappointing.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room wasn't perfectly clean and it was rather old. We ordered two single beds and we got them but they were standing one right next to the other. The bathroom was very basic. The room and the bathroom were tiny. We found a used dirty cup on our desk and the staff didn't even apologize for it; they simply sent me to get a new one to a different place. The bartender broke the cork of a wine i asked him to open for us, and - again - forgot to say sorry. There was something weird going on with the elevators and we had to wait for them for ages. I'd barely give this hotel 3***, I think it's closer to 2*+.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Rooms were ok, distance too the city is fine by foot or by...
    • Double or Twin Room

Lot of noise, not from outside but from the ventilationsystem inside the hotel. We asked for another room, first they said it was normal, second time we could change rooms, but still some noise from the ventilationsystem. You can hear it on every floor. Slept not very well. We will not come back.

Rooms were ok, distance too the city is fine by foot or by tram if necessary. Location is ok.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

A great place to stay to maximise the use of public transport
    • Double or Twin Room

It wasn't very welcoming at check in or returning to the hotel after being out for the day.

From our bedroom window you could look down on the busy concourse, yet it was very quiet in the room.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

You guys tried over charging us by 95 usd
    • Double or Twin Room

These guys tried charging for bringing my gf as a partner ans booking.com wont help, to prove to the hotel and bookink.com on the phone that the price is with 2 ppl and it doesnt make a difference but they tried charging me an extra 95usd huhhh?

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Great location but needs interior work
    • Double or Twin Room

No plug for the bath tub. Safe on the floor, too difficult for older people. Small mirror in bathroom almost fell. Poor selection of tv channels. Twin beds not made up properly

Location. Location staff excellent

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

not worth this price...
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was not cleaned up and we checked in the evening! If you don't leave a tip, they will not clean your room and even take all towels and other stuff. They will charge you right after arrival, so if you don't like the room or hotel there's no way to change it. (I understand that this is common in jewish hotels in Israel)

We choosed this hotel because of its location just next to the bus station (with connections to many destinations) and tram stop (that will také you directly to the city center (old town)

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Value for money if they increase their service level!!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel could easily get 7 out of 10 but the service to change towels and clean the rooms properly and have a good wifi connection brings it down to insufficient.

The hotel has a great location next to the central station. The television offers a lot of tv channels from all over the world and the beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

The service was in compliance with the price not so perfect...
    • Double or Twin Room

We were there before 2 years ago. I think that the hotel is a little neglected.

The service was in compliance with the price not so perfect how I expected.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Room arrangements were good.
    • Double or Twin Room

In bathtub, there was no closing cap to shower. We had to stand for shower. The refrigerator was not in a working condition. We complained twice. But nobody came to see that. In availability, there was private check in and check out. But that was not done. Television channels are horrible.

Room arrangements were good. They provided enough towels and toiletries. That's perfect.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

We intented at the beginning to stay only a few days,but at the end we were more than a month in th
    • Double or Twin Room

We intented at the beginning to stay only a few days,but at the end we were more than a month .we had an excellent stay: the team was very nice and help us in any field,the food was good,the bedroom very pleasant with very confortable beds. And the atmosphere was very interesting because we met people from all the countries . The reception room is very well ajusted and luxious.We recommanded very much this hostel and we will be pleased to come back again.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Nice

Equipe is not friendly

Near electric train to go for old city. Near ICC Convention Center The photo is the bus you need tô pick um out side the AirPort for Jerusalém is not necessary tô go with transfere, taxi

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Hotel is near Central Bus Station, tram and International...
    • Double or Twin Room

Room is little and the bed are so thick! Servicies are elementary. Personal was correct but never smile

Hotel is near Central Bus Station, tram and International Concention Center