Reviews of Leonardo Art Tel Aviv By the Beach

167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv, 61032, Israel

#121 of 137 hotels in Tel Aviv

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Bronze members only.

The bring your own policy. The iron was inadequate.

The croissants were rock hard. No staff worked in the hotel after check in. Pool bars that didn't sell drinks or operate ice cold pool 0 towel policy No shoots Bring your own bed Great Juice in the lobby between 6pm-6.05pm.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Awful. I was supposed to stay 3 nights but left after one night
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel was overwhelmed. Guests did not obey signs about no bathing suits in lobby and were swarming the lobby area and elevator. There was only one very smalll operating elevator so I had to wait 15 minutes and the elevator was packed with people in their bathing suits coming off the beach. The rooms were clean enough but the windows were dirty and there was trash on the ledge outside my window. The breakfast buffet was terrible and had a small breakfast selection and food left over from dinner buffet. No one was tending the bar in the lobby which was not an inviting place to stay anyway. On the floor I was staying, they were doing ceiling maintenance with loud pneumatic tools.

The receptionist upon my arrival could not have been nicer and helped as much as she could, even changing my room which was better but had dirty windows so what view it had wasn’t worth looking at.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Hotel with very good position in front of the beach, shabby...

The price was way too high.

Hotel with very good position in front of the beach, shabby in the outside but nice and with everything one needs in the inside.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

horrific

everything. i got money stole from my room, the security didn’t speak english. the min we checked out they didn’t care to take care of the issue or to come up with a solution. the photos online are 100% photoshopped the rooms and hotel does not look like the photos! horrible experience! bugs in our room!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Will never go back

The hotel is located in a highway overpass. The cab driver dropped us off at the address the site provided and we had to walk down 2 separate sets of stairs through slums to enter the hotel. The price was not the price quoted, I didn’t have my passport or entry card and I was charged $50 more dollars Canadian.

The location was very close to the beach. The art was interesting.

Wonderful and relaxing.

Front desk needs to understand English a little better.

Everything was good, beach was clean and beautiful. Food was excellent and there was a lot of choices.

Very bad, never will visit this hotel again.

WIFI does not work at all! I asked every day but got nothing except the false promises. Also, the smell is really very bad there.

Breakfast is good. That is all, everything else is very bad!

Location, breakfast, great massage in SPA, swimming pool on...

Old bad furniture, windows, hard lockable doors (make noise) , slow elevator.

Location, breakfast, great massage in SPA, swimming pool on the rooftop.

Not worth the money we paid.

The rooms were not clean and were run down. The requests we made when booking were not granted and we were not informed at check in. We asked for information about dinner at hotels nearby and reception staff were unable to help.

Breakfast was very good.

Very nice location on the beach

The entrance in the hotel is very strange and dirty. The hotel building is surrended by many homless and smells as hell (like a public toilet!). The hotel staff should avoid carpet replacement without any ventilaton or open window - the guests were suffocating on the hotel halls.

Perfect location on the beach! The view from the swimming pool on the terrace is amaizing. The breakfast is very good and plenty of food variety. The staff is very helpful.

Awful hotel. I won't recommend it

Arrived at 11 AM and waited more than 4 hours for rooms. Rooms are very dirty and awful. We have noticed that staff of the hotel couple times touched our personal belongings. In my room water drained in the shower. Very noisy not only outside the window but also inside the hotel. We had very rowdy neighbors, and staff of the hotel did nothing with that.

Only that the hotel is near the beach

Stay away!
    • Superior Triple Room

Staff is unproffesional. A lot of problems in the room. Issues with the room itself. Very poor aircon (which is a must in Tel Aviv). The room design is very poor like a simple b&b - NOT worth it. Definitly not comming back and will not recommend to anyone.

Close to the beach

Overpriced and very unclean

Do not stay here if you are expecting comfort, ease and luxury. The rooms are not cheap, we paid $260 a night for what was supposed to be a superior family room which was in no way different to our children's 'double room' which was $190 a night. The rooms 333 and 331 were virtually equivalent. In fact our room was probably worse. Over the course of our stay we were offered several rooms and the whole hotel seems to be grumbling all the time with the quality of the rooms. This is mostly because, relative to the price, they are not up to scratch. This hotel should be great value and instead it is overpriced. Breakfast is good and I would recommend anyone staying at the Hilton or Carlton to consider the Leonardo art for Friday night dinner. We should have been given a suite for the aggravation we experienced because our holiday was in effect ruined by the continual need to queue up and talk to the overworked reception girl about changing our room. We were supposed to be compensated with free friday night meals worth about £182 but this was actually added to our bill. Here is a list of the things that we experienced: - overcharging for two rooms - condom found under bed - hair in bathroom - extreme noise of traffic - parking is £12 a day (which is not clear on the hotel's website) - offered a discount but then charged for something that was supposed to be free Do not stay here if you are: - family looking for value, keep shopping around it's just not great value

The friday night dinner was good

Location near the sea, comfortable room

Understaffed, had to wait sometime for the staff at the lobby to be available because there was only one person dealing with check in/out at the desk.

Location near the sea, comfortable room

Nothing good about this hotel!

The worst hotel we have stayed in Israel! My pregnant daughter got injured by a flying umbrella by the pool, nearly killing her unborn child! Very rude unsympathetic staff. Dirty rooms, badly unmade beds. Always asking for towels in the room. Just bad derelict hotel, need of demolition!!!

Nothing good about this hotel!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great place to stay!!

The pool bar could stay open for a bit longer and the swimming pool showers need a bit of refurbishing

At all time the staff was really helpful and nice. They gave us a late check-out because we had a wedding in the previous day and let us use the pool until we had to leave to get our flight. The room was nice and clean with nice pillows and air con. Location is amazing, basically at the beach where you can walk everywhere. Breakfast has sooo much variety that is difficult to choose what to eat first. I recommend you include breakfast as well in your stay. Swimming can get crowded but still relaxing and with a bar serving at all times. Perfect for couples or families. I really thank all the staff who was concerned and kept asking us if all was ok at all times.

I'm probably not going to pick this one again. Maybe I'll try Renaissance hotel next time...

The maintenance in the room was severely lacking. Many lights weren't working, the door key-card mechanism wasn't working, the shower was leaking a lot of water to the floor, soap was missing, room wasn't cleaned when requested, when it did get cleaned they took the towels and didn't bring new ones... Asking for help about these took several tries and several hours. The maintenance guy asked me to help him out with the lights. The shower leaking water outside wasn't ever fixed. I wasn't offered anything in compensation for the problems. The entrance to the hotel is in a weird location and the sign outside is misleading. The food was average.

There was nothing particularly nice about the property other than its proximity to the beach...

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The place I recomend to visit

I've got none of that

The room was awesome. Always clean and very comfortable. Moreover there is a compliment from the hotel including a bottle of good wine and few bottles of water. The personal was very friendly. The breakfast is the best i've ever seen. Generally this hotel is better that it seems. Strongly recomend to visit.

Because of the friendly and professional behavior off all the employees, the location we’ll return!

Some of the food at the breackfast didn’t taste fresh and the hot milk did not work well. I missed choumus and a variarity of bread. But the rest was good

The staff was very friendly and the art in the hotel is a joy

The staff were amazing they try their best to make you feel comfortable just need to be more clean

Should definitely clean under the bed for people with allergies like myself it's really important , i think the management should be very serious about the house keeping staff doing their cleaning properly maybe bring a new staff or just supervise and be more strict with them

The location couldn't be more perfect the staff are the nicest people ever everyone is so helpful and responsive , the hotel has a great potential if it was cleaner I really hope they take this into consideration cause I would love to come back more often

Beautiful property, friendly accommodating staff and great location.

Amazing beachfront location with an incredible pool overlooking the Mediterranean. Very high quality rooms and amenities. Extremely friendly staff! Maria at the bar were very kind and knowledgeable! Thank you!

Not recommended.
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We stayed in the suite which was spacious but outdated and fungus growing in the fridge and on the floor in the bathroom and kitchen. Found a cockroach in the kitchen. Our little girl cut her foot on broken glass (due to poor cleaning prior to our arrival). The managers went out of their way to accommodate and compensate but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone as long it's sold at a 4 star rate or to anyone looking for a comfortable and clean place to stay. Roofpool was a fraction of what it looked like on the photos, but ok... During our last breakfast a PR lady asked/ persuaded (?) us to write a positive review. I think it's best to write an honest review while this hotel gets a thorough renovation, beginning with a western standard cleanliness. Thank you.

The staff was amazing: the managers, the housekeepers, the (para-)medic. Many thanks to them. Free and excellent wine at the spa ;-) Pool-place with a nice view.

Average hotel with great location

It seems to be an older hotel . It could do with a freshening up such as new pool chairs and lounges and maybe a fresh coat of paint

It is situated right on the Tel Aviv beach and surrounded by plenty of restaurants . Our room on the 5th floor had a view of the ocean

Go here for the price, the food and beach access!

The outside structure the hotel is in, could use work. The address is hard to find for many cabs etc the pool closed too early

Full breakfast Easy access to the beach Staff was very accommodating The interior of the hotel was great

Just make sure you get an upgraded room !!!

Entrance to the hotel was difficult to find. Coming from Kikar Atarim there were no signs to direct me. When the store on the top of the Kikar directed me, I had to find my way through dark and foul smelling stairs to the street below. The booking receipt or the website should include specific instructions to get to the hotel from the beach side.

Disgusting
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I never post bad reviews but wish someone told me what I had to see in person by arriving in this rundown, decrepit hotel. Rooms smell like a public urinal in a condemned public park. It is extremely neglected and rundown. The amenities are disgusting, dirty and old. I am shocked that anyone found anything positive to say about this place. It should be condemned and torn down. You can believe me, or visit it yourself and say “I wish I listened” to the review. I’ve traveled all over the world including various third world countries, and this is by far the worst place I ever stayed in.

The location is the only positive thing about this hotel.

It was close to the beach and Crossfit Tel Aviv

The lack of signs to find the hotel as I wandered around with a heavy suitcase for about an hour as I could not find the entrance to the hotel which is underneath a multi storey car park.

It was close to the beach and Crossfit Tel Aviv It was clean

had a great stay here..
    • Deluxe Double Room

Missed option of a nice bar, till 18.00 pm at rooftop pool and then in the lobby real small bar which was closing very soon in the evening...

location is great, coming back here next trip...

Despite the hotel's surroundings and the tatty areas near the pool we would stay at the hotel again

The pool area and surrounds and the immediate surrounds of the hotel entrance. They both need an upgrade.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. In fact we found that they couldn't do enough for us to make our stay a good one

The bed was very confortable.

I didn’t like how walking from the hotel and to the hotel, that I had to pass through a smelly area. Also I didn’t like of how much close the hotel was next to a tittle bar.

The bed was very confortable. The location didn’t like so much because I had to walk downstairs the stairs from the courtyard to get to the hotel and smelled like piss everytime I had to walk there.

all in all very good

the location is perfect for any tourist coming to tel aviv close to beach and short walking distance to dizengoff avenue rooms are spotless though not huge and the art inside is a nice addition to decoration which would be dull otherwise special mention for a great breakfast with great view on the beach helpful staff night and day

Nothing fantastic

The shower was leaking so the bathroom floor was wet all the time . And the bathroom was very small .

The rooms were quite a nice size . But a very average hotel nothing out of the ordinary.

Don’t stay here if your not getting a top floor room.
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The property is in a building that is very old and needs refurbishment. It’s very hard to look for the entrance. They should put signs to get to the lobby especially if your coming from the beach. The first night room was pathetic. This is room 325. No views and claustrophobic. You can hear everything from your next door rooms. They should not sell this room anymore without fixing it. We were upgraded to the suite on the 5th floor which had very good views. There was enough space for the family. The room still needs renovating. Breakfast can be improved. Price is quite expensive for the room you will get.

The location is excellent. Go out the hotel and you are at the beach. Without passing a road with cars which is good when your with children. The staff were very friendly. Lara the manager listened to our first night complaints and changed our room. Fast reaction time. The pool and the views on the top floor is nice.

Take down this hotel complex at this beautiful location and construct something new
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is a huge construction sin of the late 70‘s; inside you have a choking feeling, no fresh air, no daylight, everywhere the smell of artificial perfume in the helpless try to suffocate the fug of the last decades; rooms are okay but the windows are as small as loopholes and cannot be opened normally; you feel a bit like arrested; bathroom okay but all a bit worn; pool was not open in the morning to see the beautiful morning light in the Tel-Aviv bay; it closed at 6pm thus you missed the sunset over the see. Resumee: take-down the complete building complex and do not book this hotel prior to its new construction!

Breakfast was delicious and rich; bed was very good; most of the stuff very friendly and helpful; nice location close to Gordon beach; beautiful pool on the roof-top; very nice picture exhibition

A total scam!
    • Deluxe Double Room

It's a total scam. We were told we would have a room with a sea view. The only view we got was a wall with electrical cables. We were then told that the hotel has no rooms with a sea view. The room was frankly dirty. We requested a double bed, which we didn't get until the second day of our stay. The breakfast room is a mess. The building itself looks like a post-apocalyptic nightmare.

The rooftop terrass and the art are the only nice things about this hotel. Total scam otherwise.

All in all: hugely overpriced with 300USD p.b. Half of that too much. Would not book it again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel itself 3* at best Simple, shabby rundown, not v clean Room bathtub sink stuck Safe broken Toilets on rooftop broken. Noisy 1 good doorman, rest of staff seriously bad

Great Location Large rooms Large breakfast choice (of medium quality) Fab roof top (Pool itself small but terrace great) But that where positives stop

Terrible
    • Deluxe Family Triple

Room wasn't very clean, airconditioning smelly at times, bedsheets were to short for the bed, the cleaning staff skipped our room on the second day even though I contacted the lobby twice and the cleaners once, they charged 30% extra for 2 adults+2 children in a 3 adults room (no problem elsewhere, even at half the rate). All in all, worst price/quality hotel I ever stayed in.

Right at the beach, very good breakfast (can be called a brunch), good wifi.

It was an overall horrible experience.

The position of this hotel is close to the beach which is great, but the surroundings and the hotel itself is in a terrible condition. A renovation is strongly recommended. The outside facade of this hotel is dilapidated. The rooms are tired and small. On the booking site, it shows beautiful pictures of sea views and modern rooms, but then when we check in the lady refused to give us a sea-view room and said that the sea-views are only for the suites, which was double the price. This is misrepresentation. The food at breakfast was not fresh and gave me a stomach bug, which left the rest of the weekend miserable.

Scary

The hotel needs urgent renovation!

Terrible hotel, there are BIG Cockroaches in the rooms, nor ironing room as it was mentioned. Would never recommend to anyone this hotel and as one local citizen told us that Leonardo hotels chain are the worst hotels in Israel.

Overall was a good experience

the seating area for meals was old and was not very inviting

I had a problem not getting wifi in my room and asked about it and the guest relations person there by the name of Diana was the most helpful, kind and caring person ever that mad sure my query was resolved and moved me to another room and made sure I was taken care off and went out of her way to help me the rest of my stay and was the friendliest person I met on a 2week stay in Israel. Diana deserves a big thank You and I seen her making aure other guesta were taken care of and played and gave gifts to kids. She is really a gift to Leonardo Art. She definitely is a gem and great reflection of the Leonardo group.

disgusting place, dirty and smelly.

disgusting place, dirty and smelly..230usd per night only for location...the hotel was a jail. that's it, nothing else to say.

Breakfast was not that bad, but the cleanest of the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was not that bad, but the cleanest of the restaurant and the waiters were very poor and services were not good. Approx price for 1 double room 240 € / night is definitely not corresponding with services and quality. The cleanliness of the hotel (shared areas or room) This hotel cannot be recommended at all.

Average. Price suited us

Superior deluxe room was like a prison cell (eventually was upgraded after 5 days complaining) Dirty plates Food was average No service in dining room - not enough waiters Luggage room filthy -no help offered. Though was struggling due to disability Impartial dining room staff

Bed comfy

The whole place was not very clean.

Rengøringen

The whole place was not very clean. Coming from a all inclusive hotel in Eilat where the hotel was spotleesly clean, your hotel was very disapointing. Not very clean all over the place. You can do a lot better where that goes.

6.0
    It was okay shame about the pool, Wi-fi, bar
    • Deluxe Double Room

Wi-fi was awful really bad I couldn’t do any work as it is so slow and keeps cutting out. The pool was closed even though jt was 35 nearly every day as was the bar to get a drink in the evwning. But to lay your head down for the night it was okay.

it was comfy, sorry that’s all I can say.

Right at the beach!

Hotel can use an upgrade. Single beds not that tall (about 1.80). Hygiene can be better. Not only in rooms, but also in hotel toilets.

Right at the beach!

Location, location, location
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was quite dirt, despite we complained, no real action from the staff. Not all the staff was helpful.

Location, location, location!!! Right on the beach, magnificent view from our room!

Good spot, but could be the perfect one.

This hotel is going down. Some years ago, when it was the Marina Tel Aviv Hotel, it started. After becoming Leonardo, there were some general improvements. This time, the cleaning is not very good, and the hotel facilities are becoming highly degradated; needs repairs, painting. Usage of the English language in hotel communication of facilities, SPA, etc. Employees with better knowledge of English and much more available. The breakfast box that was given to me, despite the idea being excellent, was of very bad quality and freshness. The rooms are getting very degradated, mainly the WC. It deserves much better attention. Also would help is if hotel information would also use English language (at least), as it used to. Hebrew is difficult and not everybody knows Hebrew. Please do not let this hotel go down any more than it has already gone. I always stay here when I travel to TLV, but in the future I will consider other locations.

This was my favorite hotel in TLV. I have always stayed here. This hotel is located in a perfect spot of TLV; it was underground parking 50 metres away. The main beaches are just 40 metres away. And also great places to look for restaurants.

very bad experience

I did not like all in this hotel. I even could not get change in the bar of the hotel. Very dirty toilets in the hotel.

I did like nothing in this hotel and will never recommend it someone.

Location, breakfast and Friday evening dinner were great

staff could have been much more helpful - it seemed they couldn't be bothered to help or find something out. . In need of refurbishment Friday evening dinner, whilst the food was great, it is very expensive especially for children and drinks are not included which makes it even more expensive

Location, breakfast and Friday evening dinner were great

Very nice
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bed had 2 seperated mattresses with a gap in the middle. King size one mattress is way better for pairs!! And we booked the king size one not the gap one

The worst hotel in our lives!

This was the worst hotel that I've ever been! First of all, the entrance of the hotel is under a chaotic viaduct, it took us a long time to find the miniscule and old entry. The building is old and decadent, the external walls had lot of cracks and iron beams exposed and corroded (see pictures attached). The worst of all, was that we just rented this hotel for the beautiful photos of the pool and deck that were presented on the Booking.com, but when we arrived there, we were informed that the pool was closed because it was winter (25 celsius). Even so, they advertised on the TV of the hotel reception the availability of the pool (see picture of TV screen attached). There were no warnings on the Booking.com about it. We could not even to climb on the deck in the 6th floor to enjoy the view of the beach. When we complained to the clerk about the pool absence, she replied "I did not ask you to stay at this hotel". The reception staff were rude, impolite and very unfriendly ALL THE TIMES! The restaurant was closed for dinner or anything you wanted to eat. If you wanted to buy even water, you would have to get out under the viaduct to buy at the gas station. We do not really recommend this hotel to anyone ever!!!

DISSAPOINTING FOR A HOTEL CHAIN LIKE LEONARDO

Cleanliness of the whole hotel was awful the whole building needs a good clean. Noisy Israeli guests with children all over the hotel. Things in room were broken and fixed with either tape or by putting cardboard between the shower glass door to keep it in place. Black bathroom tiles and floor. The breakfast was not labelled if you were not Israeli you did not know what you were eating. Windows were filthy and there was dust everywhere in the room when I arrived. Complimentary water glasses were dirty too. The tea/coffee amenities were not even replenished after the last guests. I would certainly not choose this hotel if I went to Tel Aviv again.

Below expectations

The images were misrepresenting the room. In the picture seems great, in reality it was old and less sunny. Some of the staff were not helpful as well.

Good location and clean

Obnoxious staff, no apologies for no water for 5+ hours, no compensation, etc etc

There was no water to shower with from the moment we got there. It took them over 5 hours to fix the water problem and not a word of apology about it. We tried to keep busy and went out. Even when we came back after a few hours and found the water still not fixed we could not start our evening feeling gross and dirty from an entire day. It was a real diappointment. To make matters worse, when I asked the manager to sign a note that I was writing, that stated that they had no water in the building while I was there, she refused. So I wrote on my note that she refused to sign this note. She threatened me that if I write such a thing she will call security, and when I wrote it she actually called security, embaraasing me in front of my wife and other bystandards. What an unprofessional staff who can't apologize about the water situation. They even refused to give me drinking water to my room (room comes with 2 free bottles)! I used my water to wash my hands!!! When I complained to management a day later via email, I got a phone call right away from PR or some dept., but was blatantly told that they don't give compensation, i.e. a free night voucher for such things. I guess they really have to cut your head off first before they give you a voucher. This PR lady also did not apologize to me and justified everything. She even had the nerve to tell me that I was out of line for asking for compensation. Another word of warning, the streets in that area cause you to be secluded from the rest of the town, you have to pay a fortune in parking, and the back entrance of the hotel, the most important part facing the beach, looks terrible. Overall the hotel is not a 5 star, nor a 4 star. Its probably a 3.5. But with such a staff and stupid Israeli attitude towards customers, its a 2 star. :)

Don’t ever think about staying here.

Worst hotel chain in Israel. Rude, argumentative, dirty, cheap, bait and switch. No amenities open or functioning. I had to threaten them to get checked out and move to s better property.

Getting out of there

Ive Booked one night at your hotel as a pleasure stay for my...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Ive Booked one night at your hotel as a pleasure stay for my birthday. I’ve checked in afternoon before my reaturant reservation. When I walked into the room - The room was extremely NOT clean. There was yellow pee drops on the toilet and the sink wasn’t clean at all. The lamps around the bed has big signs of brown spots. I don’t even know what it can be. I have to say - I’m traveling a lot all. Both Israel and all over Europe and the US. I’m paying a lot of money on luxurious hotels. The cost of the night at the hotel wasn’t cheap at all. This is the first time in my life I had this kind of experience. I wish nobody will have this experience. There is no doubt you have lost a customer. I’ll never come back to your hotel. Fatal can get better than this. :(

No one at the bar to order a coffee or drink.

No one at the bar to order a coffee or drink...no snacks . I had to go to another hotel to chill and also to a local cafe. No information available on facilities e.g. SPA. I only found out about the spa on my last day and it was closed. Location was good No description about the breakfast food so boiled eggs and scrambled was easy as was the salads.but no idea what the other food was.

You have to to update if You want guests from western Europe. Maybe You want to update

Dull

Pool was closed . For guests from western Europe it is important to inform. For us it is poolseason when temperature is above 20 and the sun is shining. I love the art in this hotel, but overall I would not recommend it to friends travellng to Tel Aviv. It is a dull place, no fun, bad breakfast. . Typically charterhotel for high season guests wanting nothing special. We moved out after first night

The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to...

The access to the hotel upon arrive. On Booking it read 167 Hayarkon, which was the wrong address.... Please correct.

The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help and advise us. They were cheerful. The food was absolutely fantastic. The art Intresting and the mitva of hiring special needs peolpe to do a real job with pride was over the top. Other hotel chains can lear from this. Aaron in the breakfast room was attentive and very proof of his job. When asked upon departing Israel , fi we could take a few rolls for the trip, he gave us a basket and told us to fill it with fantastic breakfast rolls, croissants etc. This hotel will be our go to hotel in Israel. Wish we had a hotel like this in Canada.

Good value for money - good location and comfortable rooms. Good facilities for kosher families.

Comfortable room with a good view. The breakfast was good - however, it would have been nice to have a larger selection of cut fruit. The room felt cold and the heat didn't seem to be all that effective However, I would stay in this hotel again, I found it overall a good experience.

Location is quite good.

The place and rooms are a bit shabby, could use freshening up. Cleaning could be more thorough as there are marks from suitcases even on the art frames. Quite hard to find the entry as it is under a bridge or something.

Location is quite good. View from the breakfast hall is nice.

Beware of this place!
    • Superior Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Beware of this hotel! No one takes care. It looks like they all want to cheat! One night and 3 big issues 1.they charged us for breakfast, that we didn’t order and didn’t go to. Finally they resigned, we didn’t hear single “Sorry” - You feel like a cheater! 2.during check-in guy didn’t have the change, so during check-out they were looking for money and finally gave me some receipt to sign which was empty! I don’t think it’s legal! 3.we left bag with cosmetics and shaver in the room. We called them, they switched call to security, and security told me they will call back. They didn’t. So after next hours we went there and they treated us very bad! After many requests one security guy went to the room to ch check (and they didn’t tell him even which one was it!), came back after some time and didn’t tell anything! We had to ask again at reception, and finally got info, that there was nothing left. It never happened before in any hotel. “Can’t do” attitude!!!

Location next to beach

Very harsh environment

Customer service in Tel Aviv seems to be lacking. When people are waiting at the hotel check in desk and 2-3 people are behind the desk talking to each other, rather than help the guests---that is crazy and is not what customer service is about. Why can't people be nice and friendly. None are!!!

The view from the dining room.

THe hotel is bad located with difficult access to the city. Bathroom very small, specially for two persons. No shop in the hotel. It is not worth the price.

The view from the dining room.

The rooms have been modernised, so its that cheap, cheerful...
    • Deluxe Family Triple

Don't eat there; go out to eat. Finding the entrance is not easy as it is underground, so access not the safest, but once you know you're way around its fine.

The rooms have been modernised, so its that cheap, cheerful look (reflecting the cheaper price of this hotel compared to others nearby), but awesome location, and top-class art collection in the corridors. Best kept secret in TA!

Good size rooms, small bathrooms. Staff not overly welcoming.

There is a very large roof top pool area, but it needs some love! They could make it something really special, but at the moment there are pidgeons that 'deposit' on the sunbeds, and it closes at 6pm, just as you fancy heading up there for a glass of wine to watch the sun go down.

Revolting
    • Deluxe Family Room

The room was run down dirty and the finishing was poor.Paint in the bath on the glass doors etc..The room was dirty and we had mice running through it.After dealing with the manager she offered to down size us to another room when I refused she promised to have them come and clean properly.Never happened.The hotel is never cleaned outside has over gown plants coming through the pavers cigarette butts full the pot plants.The food was not great and the food hall is crappy.would strongly suggest that you find another hotel.

The art

Localization - it's only one positive thing in this...
    • Deluxe Family Room

- Cleaness - Staff - it's not friendly even customer service - not honor Booking com info.

Localization - it's only one positive thing in this hotel.

Great location for first time visitors, I have used this hotel every time Ive been to TLV.
    • Superior Family Room

Arrived late (after 21:00) the restaurant had already closed, so had to go out for food, which was ok but after a long day traveling I'd rather have a meal in the hotel first night. the front of the hotel is a little off putting, on an underpass and a little hard to find if your new to the city and driving.

Breakfast was good, beds are really comfy, and the room was well cleaned and maintained. The hotel is right in the beach front, perfect for early morning swim and a short walk along the beach to several bars and restaurants. only a shot taxi ride or 20min walk to SDV airport if your heading on an internal flight south to Eillat.

very good value for your money..
    • Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

my room wasn't so new, but it didn't changed my overall good vacation at this hotel

very good location and friendly staff, you feel more than welcome in this place! the breakfast is perfect.

Close to the beach with small pool

Area around the hotel is shabby and dirty, lifts are slow, only one works as usual on Shabbat, room cleaning is not so good

Close to the beach, nice stuff at reception, diverse breakfast

Nice located hotel

From 8am noises from the pool (room was 5th floor, pool was above) A bit overpriced but ok Hotel was a bit too old from outside

Location at the beach Friendly staff Clean room Beautiful breakfast

Very enjoyable. Unlimited food for breakfast and of a wide variety to suit most tastes.

The shower was poor design as there was no means to turn it on to check the teperature without standing under the shower head. The water came out more in the form of a spout rather than a spray.

Room was very adequate with frifge, kettle, TV, safe. Bed was comfortable and roomy. Air condition was easily adjusted. TV had good picture - but no BBC. Staff were helpful and polite - and smiled.Nothing re

Drinks, fruit & cookies were there on arrival &...

Pool was too small to really swim. Should've had a kiddie pool so the pool would be emptier & not full of small children. Pancakes at breakfast were very hard.

Drinks, fruit & cookies were there on arrival & every afternoon. Staff attentive to help.