Reviews of Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel 5 stars

115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv, 63573, Israel

#73 of 125 hotels in Tel Aviv

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff were not helpful during the entire stay (simply ignore your complaints). Room interior is outdated and fits to a 3 star hotel. Breakfast was terrible, food wasn’t fresh and the bread was dry for 3 consecutive days while restaurant staff members don’t even bother to help or offer a basic service such as coffee (standard in 4+ stars hotels in Tel Aviv). Bad value for money, won’t recommend and definitely won’t return.

A beach front hotel with a breathtaking view for south for the south facing rooms.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There were available rooms that were recently renovated and I asked to be moved into one. They said they were available but I would have to pay. If there are open rooms why can't they help me and give me a new room? I already paid hundreds of dollars. The halls and bathrooms were old feeling - I think the upper floors are much better.

I like the location and the the lobby was spacious and comfortable. The room was comfortable. I also liked the pool , comfortable and nice view of beach.

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

everything was good except our phone didnt work I reported it several times but it was not fixed we missed several calls from friends as the phone didnt ring in our room It was frustrating ...Staff was not at all helpful in this regard

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fantastic pool area, next to the beach with great bars, white sand and clear blue waters, hire a bike close by, easy to reach the suk and other remarkable spots of Tel Aviv, good breakfast

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

The bathroom and overall rooms are slight dated but very large and comfortable still

Cool pool and music played. Good food selection at the pool. Great views from sea view room. Very well equipped gym and right on the waterfront.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are overdue for renovation and look very tired and dated. Also, carpets had large spots in them. Given that I paid over $500 per night, it definitely was quite a let down. In addition, there were inconsistencies. I had a room on the 9th floor and my collegue on the 10th and had different 'services': my collegue got turn down service with a chocolate on the pillow, got complimentary treats delivered to the room like dates etc. and I got none of that. Maid services was inconsistent as well: you get 2 free bottles of water per day, but then the maid forgot to backfill that on some days. Ditto with the coffee capsules for the coffee maker where the maid didn't refill the items that I used and was left with decaf only capsules for the next morning.

The breakfast buffet was absolutely fabulous. Best one I've ever had - from what we're used to at 4-star and 5-star U.S. hotels, to Israeli items such as Shakshukah and other items. Pastries were top quality as well as all of the food at the buffet. Loved the coffee machine where you can make yourself top-quality latte, cappuccino etc. In addition, you have this amazing view overlooking the beach while having your breakfast! Beautiful pool area, and a nice gym.

• Club Double or Twin Room with Lounge Access

When we arrived I see some people queuing for the reception. But because I had booked an club room with checking-in on the 18th floor I think there is no problem. But when arrived there we had to wait 20 minutes before we could checked-in. :( We had booked a room with an bath tube but received a room with only an shower. Some of the staff in the breakfast room didn't seems to be interested in the work they do. One time sitting with my partner for breakfast I asked somebody for coffee he fill up my cup and walk anway withour asking if my partner also want coffee.. i called him but it seems he din't hear me and so I had to find somebody else.

I think the rating of this hotel is an littlebit underestimated. It's an very good hotel central located and on the coastline of Tel Aviv with (as far as I could see) all rooms with some kind of sea view. Good breakfast, nice swimming pool. good security.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

I booked this hotel specifically because of the Spa and Hairdresser within the Spa. Neither Booking.com nor the Sheraton informed us pre arrival that the spa is now under renovation and not available.

• Studio Suite with Partial Sea view and Lounge Access

They advertise a spa - there is no spa. The so called spa was closed for renovation - but even when open there was no steam room or sauna.

The Kosher food was my first time. Excellent, in spite of some inconsistancies from the menu.

• Club Double or Twin Room with Lounge Access

Fitness center had no staff when we visited. Seemed like a safety issue!

Good stay overall. Staff very helpful and willing but occasional language difficulties, I only speak English. We had a great time despite that! Fitb

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

Hotell needs renovation, in toilet was not wc brush.... , elevators was really slow...everybody gets angry who wait for elevator... elevator doors was like guillotines :) so fast and noisy closing, everybody scares from them...

Wery nice staff, nice location, close to the good beach, close to centrum. View from balcony, beakfast. Good "Dead sea" cosmetics.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In the car park the lift only stops at level 2 and 6. I parked at level 5 and had to haul my case down a floor to the lift to go up to reception. It is a minor point, as overall the hotel was very comfortable and convenient.

It was all very comfortable and efficient. I was only there for one night for a meeting.

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

We had booked on the executive level and we were a bit disappointed by the fact that the towels were not changed in the evening nor the bed redone. Another downside to Sheraton TLV is the fact you need to cross a busy road to access the beach and the hotel has no agreement with any of the beach clubs in the area. Finally, as christian customers, we were expecting not to suffer the Passover restrictions that Sheraton imposed its customers while most bars and restaurants in TLV tourist areas were serving standard bread, espresso coffee on Shabbat and alcools.

Sea view and location

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Even considering the standard costs for the region, price still high if compared cost x benefit. Room decoration and overall hotel facilities are outdated.

Nice location, good breakfast, good service and parking availability at a reasonable cost. Room ok, good beds, complimentary water and coffee machine are a differential !

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The check in/check out staff were rude and being a frequent travel (platinum spg reward member) I expected more. To top it off a personal item that was precious to me, but inexpensive went missing after the room was cleaned. The staff was unresponsive and not very helpful in locating the item which either got tossed out with the trash or lost forever in the laundry. My flight got delayed and the staff made no effort to try to help me stay the extra night and said all the rooms were booked. Once again as a rewards member with high status I expected more. If you like a posh vibe with rude staff this is the place for you.

The rooms were very nice and the view was spectacular. The breakfast was meh and for the nightly price I would expect more. The executive lounge was superb.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel pool looks a bit run down and bar was shut when we were there. Although the lobby is very nice, I wouldn't say the rooms are worthy of 5 star. Everything is a bit dated.

Location was good, only a few minutes from the beach. Comfortable bed.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Food/menu was very limited for in room dining. Also, aside from the beach the surrounding area was not very nice.

The location was across the street from the beach with jogging and biking paths.

• Premium Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

No turn down service on the first evening of our stay. I had left the card as requested on the bed asking for new towels and had left wet towels on the floor as stated, so had to use the towels the next morning from the floor and still wet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Problems with wifi. No information re Yom Kippur. With my school Russian a cleaning lady told me to go to floor 18 and have a basic breakfast there. Badly organised!!!

Position

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

Luxury sea facing room reasonably spacious & comfortable but in need of some modernisation. Balcony a waste of time & money - very narrow with no seating or tables Pool area beds cramped like sardines at busy times (especially weekends) Overall a lovely breakfast with good selection however choice of fruit was poor .

Lovely lobby/bar area. Reception staff always very courteous & helpful especially EYAL . Hotel in excellent position, close to Frishman beach & short walk to main shopping area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

Concierge service was poor,had no positive help from them, they let down all the other departments which were excellent and extremely helpful.

View,staff overall very helpful,room service excellent, breakfast ok not catering for English people

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel looks slightly dated.

Good selection for breakfast and nice view of the beach from the breakfast-area. Good gym. Overall good location for beach and shopping area and Yafo. Very clean rooms.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very pricy was quite a small room

Staff was helpful in recommending places nearby for lunch and dinner. Beach was right across the street and the Sheraton provided towel service

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

I know I was in Israel, but I missed bacon & sausages at breakfast. Also the wifi wasn't strong in my room.

The location and views were excellent, the staff attentive, the pool well laid out. The room was well equipped & they organised great tours.

• Studio Suite with Partial Sea view and Lounge Access

- staff were dismissive - impossible to get a decent coffee, if you asked for a cappuccino or a latte it was always black coffee with milk and it was lukewarm - nowhere does it say it was a kosher hotel so no cooking Friday and whole Of Saturday which was difficult for the kids - asked for a transfer from the airport, was really expensive and didn't give me enough car seats even though pre requested - pool is too small and pool area not clean - breakfast buffet was all pre-cooked food, nothing fresh and especially on the Shabbat days, no fresh food and no coffees - room service is poor, always waited a long time for anything we asked to bring up to the room

- beds were comfy - was very close to the beach and they give you towels - housekeeping cleaned the room well

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

The bathroom could be more spacious.

The room was clean, the bed comfortable and little extra touches appreciated. The pool is great with a view of the beach on one side. Plenty loungers and no fighting for space. Breakfast very good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

Expectations regarding amenities and cleanliness were certainly met but for a 5-star hotel, I would consider the room and gym furnishing pretty dated. Could also do with stronger water pressure from the showerhead.

Housekeeping was kept up well daily. The location was central enough and also right in front of the beach, we could frolick in the sea any time! The staff were generally polite and efficient.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too much people in the pool - not enough place to sit All should be additional pay be careful - parking, additional hours, ...

Quiet, Clean, Beautiful view to the beach, Good service

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast - don't book a breakfast if you are coming on a Friday. The breakfast is not good on Saturday (because the hotel is kosher) The value for money - really expensive and not really justified

The pool and the view

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A bit tired. Room is more than adequate however. Not a lot not too like.

Excellent location. Near beach. Easy walk to wherever you need to go. Fantastic pool deck. Very helpful staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Most terrible was to cross the road from the B floor to the beach area ! Dangerously busy road with no stop lights! I think you could arrange separate bridge or tunnel under the road , I think your guests deserve it in 5* star hotel ! Wifi in the room not always available.. too small bathroom for Deluxe room ! Not so clean carpet cover in the room , could be better with out

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lady staff at the front desk (senior staff) is not corteius. After settling my bills during check out she just threw the envelope. I was surprised, no respect to guest.

The view from upper floor

• Club Double or Twin Room with Lounge Access

Hotel is absolutly outdated, restaurant was under construction, they had only a small card, the price is much to high for the comford you get

That we could leave after 7 days

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

The staff could be friendlier. We could not get filtered coffee because it was Chabbat - an international chain should not restrict guest because of religious reasons.

The location. The room was nice.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Little rooms, not very clean, has to be renovated, there was labour men i the swimming pool, the bar was closed

Location is well but very difficult to access to go with children, there is the road with lot of cars

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that breakfast wasn't included. We paid $250 a night and for that price, breakfast should be included.

The staff as absolutely so friendly. The housekeeping staff were so good natured an whenever we asked for anything, we got it in 5 minutes. We could not believe how wonderful this hotel was!!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing at all! It probably the oldest Sheraton and less tare care that I ever been, we have to change our room since it was a horrible smell in it, the staff is rude specially the security staff who not even say hello when you came by them

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room had a mildew odor, especially in the bathroom. We attributed it to the shower curtains, so we asked housekeeping to change the curtains, which they did promptly. This did mot alleviate the situation, and so we asked for another room. This was accomplished without delay and the new room was fine. We understand from the bellhop that there have been other complaints about a mildew smell in the rooms which have not yet been renovated.

The staff, including the concierge, were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent breakfasts. Good recommendations for outside restaurants.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

We arrived in the hotel on 31.12. in the late afternoon. We was surprised that the restaurants in 4 stars hotel were closed that day. We asked for room service but almost all the dishes were not available. So we had very limited choice. On the next day in the late afternoon we were in the lobby bar waiting for waiter. Maybe about 20 minutes nobody came to ask for our order. So we went to the bar asking the barman to take our order. Half an hour later a waiter came apologizing that the coffee machine was broken but now they are able to execute the order. After 15 minutes later a waiter came bringing us a tea instead of coffee.

The location is good. The personnel on the reception is kindly. The rooms are clean.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Choice at breakfast buffet was limited. Interior a bit outdated. The prices in the hotel are all mentioned in ILS, but when you need to pay it is converted into USD, this feels as a scam.

Good service. Friendly staff. Great location.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

I booked a TWIN room..and stated it wasVery Important. We checked in and there was no twin room.the first night we had a child's roll up bed wheeled in. ...I was NOT happy, and was told we should have phoned ahead to ensur a twin was available.we were also told we did not have access to the lounge even though we had received a letter saying it was available.....this was not a happy stay, and I will not go back....what's more it ruined our holiday.

Very little

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

The Decor of the rooms was rather plain just for the sake of a negative point, but importantly the comport of the beds and Air Conditioning were excellent.

The availability of Food and Drink all day included in the Club Lounge Tariff was an excellent facility for enjoyment and Business Meetings, and for working.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

-The room had a "balcony" but it was very small and had no way of sitting. Even if I could sit, the walls were opaque so I couldnt see the view. Payed extra for the view so this felt like a misrepresentaiton. -Wish there was a bridge over the street to get easier access to the beach

Breakfast was great one day and not so great the other.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

We came to the hotel after our wedding for one night only. We told the receptionist about it and asked for a late checkout (14:00 instead of 12:00) - and she asked for 400 NIS extra to get the room until 20:00 (The room was 1500 NIS in total). When I said it's not reasonable, she agreed to give us one more hour for free (13:00). It wasn't a nice experience. The bathtub was dirty - we had to clean it before using it. Tax was not included in the price we already paid on Booking.com so we had to pay extra. Breakfast was pretty bad, I don't think anyone in the kitchen tasted it before serving. The food also felt like it was made the day before (which is possible because it was a Saturday). We had a Nespresso machine in our room, which was a great idea, but the coffee capsules were cheap and disgusting. Everything felt like the hotel is cutting down on costs & being petty on every little thing while still trying to appear as a luxurious hotel. On my wedding night I expected something else - I would never come back.

We got a nice basket of goods because we told the crew that we just got married. The room had a nice view to the ocean (we paid for it, but it was still nice). The pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff was a little slow. I already told the front desk I was checking out next day and in again with another group but still got things mixed up. Room was not made. But, they apologized and everything was alright after.

The location was great near the beach and city centre, Room was clean and well equipped. They had a comfortable bed and a wide room.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The spa - not part of the Sheraton but located in the hotel.

Perfect location - great pool overlooking the sea. Hotel and rooms are clean. Ok size rooms - great sea view. Quiet and relaxing. The gym with good equipments and machines.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although your breakfast food was ample, it was not properly displayed. The related service was by and large weak (the above two assessments are as compared to the Inbal Hotel en Jerusalem where we stayed before stepping into your property)

The upgraded room after we complained about the original one. The courtesy of some staff members (e.g., Karen at the front desk, the Valet personnel and select few members of your dining room)

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extremely rude staff at the pool. Would not allow me to bring my mother who was not a guest at the hotel to sit with me unless she paid. For $300+ a night I should be able to have a guest sit with me. He told me to 'get out of his way and let him do his job'. I get that israeli's have a reputation for not having the best manners but at a high end hotel with international clientele they need to get their employees to act more politely. It was a disgrace. Would totally recommend this hotel with anyone who doesn't have friends or family in the area.

Beautiful facility, clean and well maintained excellent room and front desk service. Amazing location right on the beach.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Premium Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

Unfortunately service in the breakfast room needs to improve. The food and presentation is good but the lack of service is a real drawback. i am told repeatedly that this is an Israeli thing but i do not accept that , to me its a real lack of training. also the housekeeping is nearly ok but not quite, again needs training and supervision.

When you have a problem in a 5 star hotel i always think its the time and care taken to try and solve the problem is a testament to a good operator. so i did have a big issue and i was introduced to the guest relation manger who was concerned and showed a real eagerness to solve the issue. Her name was Mikki and she without hesitation upgraded us to a lovely suite and made me more than happy with the outcome. So first class!!

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No SPG points when booking through booking.com Room was very expensive for a small room Nickel and Dime for every extra

Location was nice, breakfast was good

• Club Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View and Lounge Access

Club on 18th floor is very nice, specially the balcony. View in room facing the sea is beautiful.

Wifi horrible

A bit basic for a 5 star hotel

Great and helpful staff

internet intermittant

freindly and helpful staff. Room available for early check-in. Excellent dinner in the restaurant in the evening.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Cleaning service did’nt work after 3 PM. I must special request about it.

Location. And meny thanks for see view room. Good coametic in the shower.

vvery low/old Elevator Technology resulting in congestions and waiting time

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

The room delaided in check in in two hours

• Premium Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

The decor and fitout is getting old and weary

Buffet breakfast was extraordinarily good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location, breakfast and room.

• Studio Suite with Partial Sea view and Lounge Access

Hotel is old and screaming for renovation:)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the room was dusty asked for twin bed, got double bed coffee machine instead of kettle is not good, also wasn't clean

Location. Food

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not employers at the reception desk especially at night.

I like the hotel very much. Just good.

Nada

Friendly attentive service at the lounge 👍

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Good location, friendly staff, clause to beach,

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

fantastic location at the wonderful beachfront of Tel Aviv - lots of nice places to eat or have a drink in the neighborhood

Old and tired

Tania at reception was super helpful. Property a little scruffy and tired and didn't smell good. Really needs a remodel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beautiful and pleasant place for comfortable stay while exploring Tel Aviv (including JAFFA) and trip outside the city

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

facilities felt a little dated

It was ok. I was not impressed.

Loved it all!

Wonderful lattes/ Incredible ocean view from the room. We liked the privacy glass in our bathroom. Just an excellent hotel.

Real 5 star stay great staff excellent service

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small pool compared to other hotels

I think it was quite pricey for what it was but great position and clean hotel

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

showers are small and outdated

good location, helpful staff

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Full Seafront View

the view of the sea is beautiful. The service was excellent and the concierge extremely helpful .

• Premium Double or Twin Room

I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Browse Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel traveller photo gallery