2. Israel hotel reviews
  3. Jerusalem District hotel reviews
  4. Jerusalem hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The David Citadel Hotel

Reviews of The David Citadel Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 King David Street, Jerusalem, 94101, Israel

#23 of 110 hotels in Jerusalem

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Not much to speak of, except unfriendly atmosphere.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Maybe the cooler wet weather added to sense of coolness of the place. Maybe customer service training could help. Who knows? We were very glad to leave.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Most servers at breakfast just plainly ignore you when you...
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Most servers at breakfast just plainly ignore you when you ask for coffee or water. Food was average at best. Line for omelette was always long. Some days they made pancakes other days no. Doormen ask what room you are staying in, but not for everyone. Housekeeping brought us soap whose wrapper was obviously soaked in soy sauce. Don’t know why. They no longer bring treats at turn down due to expense. Water is provided but only 2 bottles per day. So if you drink your water, oh well. Hotel overall is relatively new but it’s Ikea type furnishings. Nothing really to impress overall.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Lovely time. Will stay again
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Lovely staff. Arrived very early in morning and was given my room straight away. What a treat. Also desk staff in particular Yazan. Concierge Eviator was excelllent, Breakfast staff also very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Very pleasant Hotel but they should be more reasonable about the prices !!!!
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The price was very high : it's the 5 th or 6 th time that I was in this Hotel and the price is not so high from this year. Normally, I stay 4 days but this time , I only stay 2 nights.

The place is incredible : just near the Mamilla and not far from the Kotel !!!!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

The night staff House keeping department I think Husni and...
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

The night staff House keeping department I think Husni and Mohammad were amazing bumped into them almost every night and they were always smiling and very helpful. The doorman in the evenings as you enter the hotel was a little miserable

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Wonderful location, close to Mamilla Mall, Old City, etc.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

I found a clump of hair on the shower floor, and [after I got over my revulsion] threw it in the toilet. I was not greatly impressed with the level of cleanliness, but otherwise, the cleanliness was fine

The staff are brilliant; the food on Fri. dinner was wonderful. I love the location, since I'm moving in across the street this week.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Concierge staff were very helpful.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The breakfast wasn't great. Also, the waitstaff in the restaurant are not at the same quality level as the concierge/front desk staff. Very slow and not attentive.

Concierge staff were very helpful. The location is amazing if you're looking for a hotel close to the Mamilla and/or the Old City.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The location was excellent.
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

In the bathroom the sink was blocked. It was gross. The staff was unfriendly. There was no coffee and limited food available, as it was Sabbath.

The location was excellent. The family room was ok but only one space.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Poor service, average food. Not welcoming to,guests.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Very indifferent service, desk and concierge staff not friendly, sometimes rude. No one seemed to know answers to any questions or could not be bothered to find out. Breakfast buffet was sub par. Breads were stale, selection not good. Chef had no idea how to make a decent omelet. Overall, would not recommend except for location.

Beautiful property, excellent location

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Room extremely comfortable and well appointed
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Did not like the birds coming so close during breakfast on the terrace

Room extremely comfortable and well appointed Balcony view on the Citadel And lovely Terrace Very good location

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Perfect location to the Old City.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Breakfast was abundant but nothing was hot and choices not too much to our liking. Head conceige “off-putting” although everyone else nice. Simple requests for non-feather pillows (because my husband was allergic) became major problems.

Perfect location to the Old City.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

great location, awful room
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Booked through booking.com, chosen because of the well-advertised "view on the old city" after carefully selecting among different hotel of same level in the area. We get there, and the room is overlooking a high traffic street. We could not sleep because of the traffic noise. Also the second bed was highly uncomfortable (uneven mattress and net. When I ask to change the room to what I had booked, I am told that will cost me an extra $350. This is not acceptable for any 2-star hostel, much less for this kind of place.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Service by staff requires major investment for improvement.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Hotel staff offer 3-, not 5-star service. It's quite disheartening, because we all understand mistakes are made, but it is up to the hotel to train staff appropriately and make sure mistakes are acknowledged. Service was wanting during the whole stay. We were very glad to leave.

Stately entrance and interiors, cool marble and wood. The security is very good.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

The hotel is sleek and beautiful, full of marble and wood.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Contrary to the beautiful and impressive buildout, one finds the hotel staff wanting and negligent at all levels. Such a pity.

The hotel is sleek and beautiful, full of marble and wood. It is built to impress. The pool, thought not a standard size, is large enough that one can comfortably swim laps.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Carren, who is in charge of guest relations, personally...
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Carren, who is in charge of guest relations, personally checks in regularly with all guests to ensure every aspect of our stay is perfect, and when anything needs attention, she personally attends to it. She is the greatness behind this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Over stay was very good with a friendly and helpful staff
    • Premium Superior Double Room

It took 2 days to fix our air conditioning/ heat unit in our room. We had to call for toilet paper and Kleenex not replaced when room was cleaned.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

We liked the location.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The service at check in should have been a sign.

We liked the location. We found many of the staff rude. At the check in, in the dining room. When we requested a room for outsaughte on the same floor. They said this is impossible, they are overbooked. Miraculously, when her room was infected with hundreds of flies and had to be fumigated, they found a room on the same floor. Some of The waiters in the dining room were rude serving coffee etc. We paid for executive suite and it was very dismal in comparison to the many hotels we visited over the years. We try to visit every year but we’re very disappointed in the hotel this year. We and members of our family have stayed here before. As a matter of fact members of our family this year states at the King David but we insisted on staying with you.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

The lunch buffet for Shabbat was not worth the amount of...
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Outdoor pool was heated and very comfortable.

The lunch buffet for Shabbat was not worth the amount of money we were charged. Over all however the food and service were good.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Very expensive but you do get what you pay for.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

No real complaints but if I had to point out a relative negative I would say that the food is satisfactory but not as good as other similar hotels. Overall an excellent but very expensive hotel. I will go back.

Great location. Beautiful very well kept facility. It isn't too big and is very manageable. Excellent staff. Convenient parking. Great outdoor heated pool.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Never going back there again
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The place and location was pretty good but the service quality from the staff was inconsistent. At the price I am paying for a week’s stay, I expect honest and excellent service. The girl at the front desk was nice and accommodating and helped me through the process when I was encountering issues with my credit card (temporary hold as I was in foreign. Country). But herco-worker, a man, was upset that she took so long with ny check-in and when she upgraded me to a room with a balcony, he questioned her why she is giving me a room With a balcony! In addition, one fo the guy at the front entrance tried to rip me off with a taxi driver when I wanted to go to Jaffe Gate. The damn gaye was only a five minute walk but he didn’t tell me. He didn’t want me to get into the taxi that was in front of me but went and talk to another taxi driver behind behind, and told me to get in there. As I wasn’t sure how much it will be, I ask the door man how much should I expect to pay, he say around 30 shekel, I got into the taxi and the Frankie rode was only less then 1 minute! And he didn’t even dropped me off near the Damon place but opposite direction of the place and I had to walk back to the gate (same freaking walking disc) from the hotel to the gate if I walked! So I paid $20 shekel to the driver I was so upset and he didn’t turned on the meter! I told him that I am not paying $30 shekel and he was feeling bad and tried to make it up but asking me if it is “too expensive” ....I just walked out of the taxi and started to ask for directions back to the gate since he dropped me off somewhere else ! Also they don’t provide exchange for HOng Kong dollars

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

• Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

After paying a huge amount of money for Friday night dinner, I found it absurd to be attempted to be charged for a corkage fee to open my already opened bottle of wine. I did not pay , but the experience ruined my shabbos dinner. I will think twice about returning to the citadel.and this is from a customer who has stayed at the citadel on five or six vacations

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Great hotel but issues with front desk on charges
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

They made a mistake on room charges. Charged more than booked rate. Even worse, charged my credit card for the rooms plus $900 to cover incidentals. This was supposed to be an authorization only but appears as a charge.

Breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Totally overrated and not worth the price. The only good thing about the hotel is the location.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Staff treats guest like a number there is no personal connection with the gusts. When paying $400 a night for a room I expect a sofa or a comfortable arm chair in the room to sit down when not going to sleep or when receiving guests....Very disappointing... The Waldorf or the Mamila are much better choices.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

noise.
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

noise. difficult to find a quiet place to eat . too many groups, babies, ...not for discret private clients...also we moved earlier and went to King David dispite extra costs. King David much better value.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Nice but not worthy 5*, if you look at the whole picture!
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

But unfortunately the 5* level anywhere in Europe for the same price is just a whole different story, the staff is really not even 4*. And that really is annoying! I travel a lot and I travelled many times to Israel, I can't figure out yet, why service on that high standard, never meets international expectations. I would very much welcome if that changes in the future, otherwise - I don't see the point in paying those high prices!

The rooms are nice!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

THE LOCATION AND GENERAL FACILITIES ARE SUPERB
    • Premium Superior Double Room

People at reception and at Concierge need to be taught how to receive well their guests and be MUCH MORE FRIENDLY. After all, they are doing no favor to their guests.

Location!, garage!

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Way too expensive with competition so close
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Stuck up desk and door people, services don’t understand English, my door keys never worked the plastic ones

I liked the room cleanliness although the bathrooms could have been cleaned up better, just more towels is not the answer. Breakfast was excellent. Very snobby stuck up people from reservations to desk. Will probably do Waldorf next time!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

For a fabulous luxurious vacation, The Citadel is the place to stay.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

The shabbat elevator was extremely slow so we had to use stairs. Maybe this was really a godsend since the food was so fabulous we got some exercise.

Jeremy the Manager was so helpful! He greeted us each day and asked if there was anything we needed. We appreciated his "personal touch"... The food..breakfast, and lunches were amazing with so many choices and the wait staff very accomodating.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Certainly recommend it, but very expensive.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

our room wasn't great. only one chair and although it was brilliantly situated for me, the outside patio was not cleaned. Otherwise the hotel was very good.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Well located luxury.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The menu of the Pool Bar is too limited for such a big and luxury hotel. The quality of the food there is mediocre. The white wine was horrible. The boys that are working there lack professionality. There English is poor. The pool boys are lazy and not helpful. They don't accompany you to your sun bed and don't open up the parasol. This you have to do yourself! There is no water cooker in the room and there are no teabags. The hotel allows tour operators to bring their customers by tour coaches. This is not in accordance with the high standards you can expect. Therefore the hotel is overpriced.

The front desk is professional. The concierges are very pleasant and extremely helpful. We had a The Luxe Room. The room was spacious with 2 flatscreen TVs and a TV in the mirrow of the bathroom. The toiletteries are of good quality. The room service was fast. The breakfast buffet is abundant. The hotel is extremely well located. Mamilla Avenue is at 2 minutes walking and the old town at 7 minutes. It was delightful to sit on the terrace of the room by evening time with splendid views over Old Jerusalem. Overall we had a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

A Savvy Place to stay when visiting the Old City
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Rooms and bathroom were modern, pool and breakfast areas, both inside and outside locations were well thought out, in terms of layout, designed to make you just have a great start to your day and location, location, location can not be beat! We were walking distance of restaurant areas, shopping, yet had a neighborhood feel and 5 minute walk from old city

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Stunning hotel
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The concierge sent us to a restaurant and we decided to go to a different one across the street. He came to check up on us, or to collect his commissioon/ awkward. The restaurant we chose Katy's was excelllent

Attention to detail. Staff on point. A I the manager made us feel like family. Even a hired a babysitter throigh the concierge and she was terrific. Pool is stunning. Room is stunning and spacious. Location is perfect. Felt very safe. All in all, one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in, and we travel a lot in 5 star hotels.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

The room was really beautiful and clean and felt very top of...
    • Premium Superior Double Room

At breakfast-there should be an additional staff person to help with the omelette station. One gentleman (who was great) was making the omelettes and then was also making the pancakes and waffles in between. Way too much for one person and created a long wait. Also my daughter who is studying in Israel surprised us a night early. I asked for a cot and was told it would be an additional fee. Given the expense of the room I think this was unnecessary to make kings worse-the staff came 'to bring the bed' but unbeknownst to us-he simply pulled out the trundle that was already in my room! So in fact I had to oaybfor a bed that was ALREADY in the room. I didn't have to say anything had I known the end was already there and felt it was very 'cheap' of this 5 star hotel to actually charge me to ah e my daughter sleep in the room in a bed that was already there! I even tried to explain his to the front desk a second time and got nowhere with it. Quite honestly I will be sure to tell my friends that that extra bed exists so they don't have to pay this ridiculous fee for nothing.

The room was really beautiful and clean and felt very top of the line. The breakfast was good. Easy to get a cab right outside. All good.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Poor service for a lot of money.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Nobody greeted or helped me out of the car, when I arrived, I had to ask for everything. There was a huge yellow stain on the carpet in the room. Room service menu was poor, the person taking the order did not know the entrees, several were missing, fresh juice machine was broken. I could not get the towels at the pool - nobody was there to help me.

The location is ideal next to the old city.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

A disappointing experience
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The room I was given faced King David Street. It was incredibly noisy with cars, so bad I could barely sleep. I complained and after three nights, the hotel gave me a nice room with a balcony facing the Old City. Bottom line, if you go to this hotel, insist on getting a room that doesn't face King David Street, otherwise you'll be in for an unpleasant experience -- and you'll be paying a lot for it -- this is an expensive hotel.

Location is excellent.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Could be better
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Our room was one of the few right above a very busy roads junction. The noise from cars and buses horns was really loud and started at 5am. We came with 2 kids and the sofa bed was small for 2 kids and the mattress and springs were so soft that it was hard to sleep comfortly.

Location is great. Hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. Pool is very inviting.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

A beautiful place to stay in Jerusalem.

Jr. Suite comes with Nespresso Coffee Maker but hotel does not provide any half and half mini containers or even powdered milk. You have to order room service for this and they charge you. It was very frustrating every morning. Housekeeping does not speak English or Hebrew! Just Russian. Very difficult to communicate with them. Housekeeping occurs generally very late in the day.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Expensive but it is a 5 star hotel and staff very helpful as one would expect from such a hotel
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Ordered in advance a room on 3rd floor or higher as these are renovated rooms Reconfirmed this by telephone but when we came was given a handicapped assisted room and thus had no bath only a shower which if you like a bath is a big NO NO Also shower overflowed onto bathroom floor However on checking out hotel management were most apologetic and offered us the room until we left for the airport which was 12 hours later Most helpful We left having overall a lovely stay at the hotel

hotel service great, room good, food and position perfect. The view from the breakfast terrace is breathtaking looking onto the walls of the Old City The superb breakfast matches the wonderful view We would definitely stay and recommend the hotel

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Poor-overpriced food, excellent location
    • Premium Superior Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotels location was very ideal to old city and centrally located

$450 for 3 adults and 2 kids at the buffet during first night of holiday. Horrible value, food was not good. I do not recommend eating on the hotels property.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Great night in Jerusalem
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Really nice and well-designed, I think they may have upgraded our room to a better level. We told the hotel we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and were greeted with Cava, fruit and chocolates. Around 7pm someone actually knocked on our door to see if we needed anything! The spa and breakfast were also fabulous, overall we had a great visit. Wish we could've eaten more. Also, our booking.com Genius account allowed for a late check-out, which was fantastic.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2017

Great value for pleasure vacation!
    • Premium Superior Double Room

That I couldn't pre-pay and it took me about 5-7 phone calls and 7-10 emails to finally give the CC authorization. In 2017 I would expect a faster payment solution. At the end no one confirmed an email with me I yet didn't get any invoice and I probably have to call again to ask for an invoice. I would say something is wrong with the reservation process. Other than that and what i really care about is that my parents were very happy and pleased. Thank you!

I got a room for my parents anniversary and dad's birthday. They loved it!! They can't stop talking about the hotel, they had a great weekend! Thank you :))! Everything they told me about the hotel was great, highly recommended for couples, families and kids who want to gift their parents a pleasure surprise present!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Fabulous accommodation but the food side needs a little tweaking
    • Premium Superior Double Room

We found the lounge menu (milky) somewhat restrictive. An old favourite (Mediterranean platter) enjoyed on several previous visits had been removed and we ended up preferring to eat out of the hotel. The Friday evening (eve of Shabbat) meal (meaty) was a truly magnificent buffet - however, we were quoted $92 per head and then charged over $100 per head, either price was difficult to rationalise as good value. Also I am diabetic and of the 25 desserts offered, the only one I could eat was melon pieces. I asked if there was anything sugar free and was told no. I also asked about sugar free or low sugar jam at breakfast and none was available.

This is an extremely comfortable and fine hotel with all refinements. The hotel is well situated close to and within walking distance of the old city as well as many good restaurants. The rooms are well appointed, modern and with all amenities. Breakfast comprises an extensive buffet with cold and hot items.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Fabulous location
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Turn down did not happen two out of three nights. Did not bother me, but may be a problem for some people. Bed very firm.

Breakfast was excellent. Bedding and bathroom facilities very good. Shabbat lifts very efficient.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2017

We were there for Shabbat.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

We were there for Shabbat. Friday night dinner/Shabbat breakfast and lunch were just amazing. The presentation/selection were incredible. The food was beyond delicious.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

Super hotel in excellent location.
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

No problems or complaints. Maybe could be less expensive but you get what you pay for.

Great location. Excellent facilities and comfort. Very helpful, courteous and friendly staff. Good restaurant and fantastic breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Disconnect between upper echelon staff and lower echelon staff. Not a good sign for the future.
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Reception staff, all of them, were unfriendly. Not rude, but not far off. It was not a good start, but there seems to be a disconnect between the front of house staff - reception and the waiters and concierge. All the other staff were very pleasant indeed. We saw no management figures whatsoever on our two day stay. No one asked at any time, except at the breakfast room, whether all was well and whether we needed anything at all. Management seems to be coasting on the coattails of the wait staff and lower echelon staff. Pity. Parking - as stated is charged, but the procedure to get in and out of the garage was pathetic. Each time the card we had had to be re authorised and this was time consuming and very very annoying. It needs to be sorted out.Don't waste your money on the executive lounge. It really isn't worth it. The food has been there since the morning and if you want a snack in the afternoon, it all looks tired and unwanted. That said, it is a comfortable places to sit, but without any guests, unless you want to pay even more! The hotel provides L'occitane toiletries. I understand that they are costly. If you don't want guests to use them, then don't offer them. If you do want to allow guests to use them, please don't limit them to 2 teeny bottles of shower gel once a day and sigh on the phone when asking for more soap, shampoo etc. Not everyone travels with their own toiletries when going to a good hotel.

Spotlessly clean rooms and general air of be well looked after. Pool area was clean, public areas were clean and sweet smelling, little touches of umbrellas for those who needed. Maitre D at breakfast room, Said, was absolutely wonderful. Sweet, attentive, but not intrusive. In general, the breakfast was good, not overpowering in quantity, but the quality was very good. It appears well run, with happy staff. Concierge was good, arranging newspapers for the morning. Pool is great - heated and outdoor leading to a lovely experience. Pool areas are clean and well kept.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2017

Comfortable, 5* hotel without bling but with super helpful staff.
    • Premium Superior Double Room

As older travellers we like well-lit bedrooms so would have appreciated extra lighting.

The breakfasts were excellent and made better by the superb customer care of the waiters, in particular, Said who kept my coffee cup filled, suggested freshly cooked delights and generally kept us well cared for. The swimming pool's opening hours were convenient for us (6.30am to 6.30pm) and the lifeguard always helpful with plenty of towels.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2017

Good but pricey business hotel NOT for leisure/fun vacation
    • Premium Superior Double Room

This is a business hotel. I would not choose to stay there again based on this. It's sterile and lacking personality. Not worth the money. Stay at a smaller, funkier, boutique place unless you are traveling for work.

Great location to check out the sites of the old city and for shopping if that is your thing. The buffet breakfast is extensive and has some tasty options.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2017

A nice stay, and good value compared to other nearby options.
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Street access, views, parking, construction noise, pillows (too soft), mattress (to firm). None of which are by any means significant detractors from my returning.

Just what you would expect, besides some minor construction noise. Clean, luxurious, and comfortable. Not quiet the view you get from the King David, but equally well located.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

A well deserved 5 star rating!
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Too many children!! How about a dining area for families? And no cozy bar in the hotel?? Ridiculous!

Excellent breakfast selection -- LOTS of choices! Great beds and luxurious bathrooms. Great service staff.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

great choice
    • Premium Superior Double Room

‏We really enjoyed to stay at the David Citadel Hotel. Staff very courteous and professional mainly Revital Crmliast PR gave us the feeling she hosted us as guests unique and special. Samir because of which the breakfast was even better. the hotel keeps attention to every detail in the intention to give there guests a wonderful experience in every way. Indeed it is a luxury hotel in every sense.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

good
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Friday night cold meals. Poor staff at meal times. Dusty room. Poor lighting in room.

it was very central with good facilities.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Looking forward to come

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Beautiful bathroom, nice to swim in pool in winter,...
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Beautiful bathroom, nice to swim in pool in winter, toiletries.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

very good

location,interior

bed is ok

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Extremely enjoyable
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Staff were excellent and security person Shalev was excellent in that he found my shawl that I left in a drawer in my room four days later

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

great Hotel

Price at time of booking was around $580 Canadian, but was charged US$527

Breakfast was excellent as usual. Service at breakfast was great

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

perfekt sauber

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Location and views of the old city wonderful,
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The menu in the eveing could be better no much choice.

Location and views of the old city wonderful,

Friendly and supportive staff

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

The room, THE location, THE view
    • Premium Superior Double Room

THE staff is not always good.

The room, THE location, THE view

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Institutional luxury hotel just in front of the Old City.

Null

Institutional luxury hotel just in front of the Old City. Amazing pool with a spectacular view.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Best location and beautiful hotel
    • Premium Alcove Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Took a while before they got me the correct room. A little annoying but worked out ok.

Best location and beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Food,pool ,service,location
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Room was small but new and clean

Food,pool ,service,location

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Fabulous time in Jerusalem
    • Premium Superior Double Room

The pillows in the room were too soft

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Clean, modern, specious.

Nothing not to like

Clean, modern, specious.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

View, location, rooms, breakfast, proximity to garage.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

View, location, rooms, breakfast, proximity to garage.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Excellent location, central for everything.

Staff were dismissive. Also no English breakfast tea

Excellent location, central for everything. We were upgraded on arrival . Very comfortable bed

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Breakfast is nothing short of amazing.
    • Premium Deluxe with Balcony and Old City View

Breakfast is nothing short of amazing. Concierge service was outstanding.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Excellent staff
    • Premium Superior Double Room

Lack of foods (protein, grain and cooked vegetables) without flour and sugar

Excellent staff

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Very positive experience. Attentive professional staff.

Parking very expensive.

Bed was extremely comfy. Breakfast was delicious though selection smaller than in other hotels. Great parking lot.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Nice hotel emanuel the manger and service pepole nice just make u feel home dont want to leave

Bsst of the best