Reviews of Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea

Ein Bokek, Ein Bokek, 86930, Israel

#12 of 13 hotels in Ein Bokek

6.2

My visa card had a problem and my wife had to pay our stay..they were very professional in dealing with this situation..there is nothing I did not like in this hotel..excellent!

Everything is superb in this hotel

Cosy and comfortable accommodation for a reasonable price
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

More tea and coffee bags in the room, cold drinks at the lobby should be served longer and replenished more frequently

Comfortable rooms, good breakfast and dinner, cosy hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very tired hotel. Needs lots of attention eg the bathroom door had a chunk out of it. The tiles were chipped. The safe, tv and one out of the two sockets didn’t work. We also ended up with seven room keys before finding one that worked.

Location. Comfortable bed. Good air conditioning. Very good breakfast

One of recepcionists was awful - I tried to speak with him...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

One of recepcionists was awful - I tried to speak with him by the phone, he didn't want to answer, was very angry. I tried to call him 2-3 times. After that, I think, I met him at the hotel - it was bold guy (I think his name Dan ot something like that) He was still angry and didn't want to help. Another one - Deins - was very polite and helpful.

Will not go there again. Thanks Denis.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I´m a service engineer and travel frequently. This was the worst check in ever, in 10 years of travelling every second week. Massively unfriendly front desk, uninterested manager. Unable to pay with 2 different credit cards, I was sent to the restaurant somewhere behind the pool somewhere to get some change for my cash (200nis bill). After saying "getting change is not my job" I got a bad room, a very unkind treatment and 60nis in small change.

A serious disappointment.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff seemed indifferent to guests - always too busy multitasking to show any interest or even be polite. They weren't rude - just indifferent. The place has a cheap institutional feel to it that didn't square at all with the hefty price tag for the room. The toilet in our room kept noisily leaking and filling, to the point that I had to turn the water supply off in between uses. This indicated to me that the property was not well maintained.

The property is a five minute walk from the Dead Sea beach.

You get much more then you pay for. You don't get the feeling that you've been "robbed"
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The brkft and dinner buffet were perfect. As a Vegan, there was more then enough food for me and for all. everything about this hotel was perfect. the facility is slightly outdated, but far from bad

They’d be happy if tourist would just pay and never arrive
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The personnel at reception (Dan) was rude and treated us badly, even though we were polite and friendly. They did not care that we booked a room with two beds and we had to ask them to change room. The second room was shebby, there was an empty plastic can in our room. Towels were dirty, 10 mins walk to the sea and on Friday at the beach we were told to pay for umbrellas and sun beds, even though we were told at reception it’s included in price.

The cheapest hotel you can find in this area. Food was good.

Not the newest or fanciest Hotel on the strip, but very pleasant stay, well worth the money!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hard to see the signage leading to the Hotel. The property is a bit dated. Its a distance from the beach. If you want any type of "Spa" setting, you have to take the shuttle to their sister property, which is a 4-5 kilometers down the road.

It doesn't matter how fancy a hotel is, its always about the "Human Factor". The Staff here were extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating!! Always smiling, always a warm greeting, always willing to help. The Reception Staff was excellent, quick check-in and out. I had a specific issue and Shiran, the Reception Manager, went above and beyond to help me. She was warm, gracious and very understanding. A real Gem!! I also would like to personally thank Dan, Dennis and Oranit at reception, for always looking out for me!! The rooms are comfortable, especially the mattress!! Stocked with all the necessities. The food was abundant, tasty and varied daily! Kudo's to the Chefs and the dining staff! The "Spa" downstairs, though not having any salt water pools, did have an excellent staff for personal consultations for ANY skin ailments. They offered a variety of wraps and treatments. VERY HELPFUL!! Outside there was a freshwater pool. Perfect for a dip on those hot days.

The food is good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude staff not all of them but most. English is a problem at the Dead Sea. Although it’s a awesome destination they don’t seem to be tourism geared.im now in Eilat I might as well be on another planet.

The food is good

Old instalations & rude reception staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude staff at reception, they talk to you unfriendly and the Spa is in other of the hotel group’s hotel that is far away The instalations need be remodelated, bad relation quality price

Clean, pool and variety buffete

Fake, smelly, dirty, rude.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The receptionist Denis is the worst I ever met in my life, and I've been to 100+ accommodations so far, and I'm a modest traveler. His rudeness, mockery, lack of intelligence and apathy made the stay in Leonardo Inn even more unpleasant than it already was. I wish I saved my dignity and paid a bit more for a hotel that wouldn't humiliate us every day of the week. Yeah the rooms are smelly, the bathrooms even more, with no brush for the toilet, but I would tolerate it if I didn't have to pick up Denis's calls to the room with him asking "if everything was alright" just to hang up on the guests and solve none of the simple issues.

Food

Hi, 1.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hi, 1. I wanted to express my disappointment from the service at the Leonardo Inn hotel and most profoundly the lack of professionalism when dealing with my order. I specifically ordered vegan food as you can see on my original order via your website: “I wish to have VEGAN food and I want to make sure you have accommodating my order.” 2. When I talked to Dennis, the service person at the Leonardo Inn the day before, he assured me that everything is going to be fine and I have to mention it again when I check in. 3. When I checked in, needless to say that I specifically asked to make sure with the Chef that I am Vegan, and I was guaranteed that everything is taking care off. 4. Surprisingly when I went to dinner on that day (my first day), I talked to the person in charged at the dinner room, Menasheh, and he apologized that he knows nothing about it. 5. The morning after, I went for my breakfast, and unfortunately, the story repeats itself and no one knew what I’m talking about nor could they help me in any way. 6. At that point I felt deeply hurt not to mention angry for the service I have been given. I went to the main counter and told Dennis the whole story and he wrote it on a piece of paper which he asked me to give to the person in charge at the kitchen – which I did. 7. In addition, I went to the person in charge of the customer service, Shiran, and she promised me that she is going to take care personally of my problem for my next dinner. 8. At dinner time I approached the person in charge of the dining room and told me that the chef made some mushrooms filled with spinach for me, when I mentioned that this meal is just vegetables without any protein, he said that he is sorry, but that what he was asked to give me. Even when I asked to get some walnuts or almonds, his answer was that they don’t have any. 9. The following morning, my final day, I went to breakfast, and again, nothing was prepared for my special needs.

Never will come back again, and for sure will not suggest to anybody.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was given only after 15:00 and it was dirty and not ready for my request : actually there was another bed in the room. When i opened the refrigerator to put in my water bottle, it was really dirty inside (no one checked it before!) I had to ask 3 (!) times to come to fix it. I'm a tour-guide, so I came for work. Asked to have Breakfast at 06:45 . When I arrived at 07:00, the Dinner room was still closed (they said they're late...)

The choice at the buffet was great and the food was very...

This hotel has reached its maturity and sell by date a long time ago ! The check in reminded me of a Faulty Towers scene. The rooms were in a very bad state and well worn and grimy. Water leaked from the shower all over the floors into the carpeting. Hairs and stains all over the mattress protectors. Room phone did not work, which was a let down after advertising free international calls ! The entrance area had empty cups and other garbage lying around on a podium - this stayed there for the duration of our stay and upon check out was still lying on the podium ! There seemed to be a nonchalant attitude...

The choice at the buffet was great and the food was very good. The chefs and kitchen staff were very friendly. We were please that we could bring our own alcoholic beverages into the dining room.

Really bad
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff!!! Really not welcoming Don’t speak english Full of russians Really need to be refresh!! Not good value for money at all!!

Breakfast was ok Garden was cute

Very comfortable, spacious room in a good location quite...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults +1 Child)

The only disadvantage was the spa located in different Leondardo network hotel. Not only the spa was of poor quality (2 jacuzzi's and small pool), but the russian life guard at the spa was rude and denied entering the spa area by my 10 years old son supervised by me saying that he sets up the rules and children under 16 can not enter the spa. Nobody told that before we left for the spa, nor was it written in the spa rules. So basically one should avoid the spa as it is not worth visiting when in Leonardo Inn, while Leondardo Club should talk to their staff to repect the clients.

Very comfortable, spacious room in a good location quite near the public beach. Very tasty breakfast with hot meals that you could normally have for the dinner.

Sea view, breakfast and dinner choices
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Reception staff was not polite they looked like you disturb them when you ask them for anything. Room was very dusty and there was dead skin of previous customer on the throw on bed carpet did look like it wasn’t vacuumed for weeks. whole hotel looked dirty definitely need upgrade. All staff was not professional at all and act like they own this hotel. In dining room hotel staff had breakfast before us customers or what I find highly unprofessional. Definitely the price we paid wasn’t worth the stay and overall experience in this hotel

Sea view, breakfast and dinner choices

This hotel is the worst hotel we've ever stayed at; and we've stayed at several hotels in the area.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Worst hotel that we've ever stayed at. We ordered 2 rooms (one for us and one for the children) and didn't get 2 adjacent ones - rather they were as far away from each other as possible! The food (dinner) was awful and we had stomach problems afterwards. The breakfast was passable, at best. The swimming pool was NOT open on its supposed opening hours. The air-condition did not work. It was set on heating although it was 25 degrees Celsius outside. When we asked the staff it was explained to us that the entire hotel's air-conditioning system is either set on heating or cooling - you can't choose in your room. So the hotel's claim that every room has air-conditioning is a heinous lie. We sweated all night and we don't plan on ever return to this hotel ever. We paid everything up front when we arrived. Nevertheless, as we were checking out they had the audacity to claim that we owed them another 45 sheqels. We had to find the receipt that they gave us when we paid in order to prove that we had indeed paid in full when checking in. The receptionist said that if we couldn't produce the receipt, she would have to charge the credit card in full!! So we had to open our suitcases there in the reception area to find our receipt!!! This hotel's service is the worst we've ever experienced.

Nothing. This is the worst hotel we've ever stayed at and we have stayed at several hotels in the Dead Sea area.

Cosy., not luxurious.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. NOISE FROM ENTERTAINMENT IN LOBBY 2. NO JUG FOR CCONTAINING DRINKING WATER WHICH HAD TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE MACHINE JN CORRIDOR.3. NO WHOLEWHEAT BREAD AVAI.LABLE DESPITE A NOTICE ON EVERY TABLE ABOUT PROVIDING FOR SPECIAL DIETS 4.###THE DISTGUSTING PAINTWORK - WALLS AND AROUND THE DOORS , AND VISIBLE SIGNS OF DAMP ON THE CORFIDOR WALL. 5. THE LACK OF HYGEINE NORMS DISPLAYED BY THE DESK CLERK ( SHE WAS OTHERWISE VERY HELPFUL) SHE SNEEZED INTO HER HAND AND THEN HANDLED THE FORMS AND CARDS WHICH SHE THEN PRESENTED TO US. I DI NOT FSULT HER , I FAULT FATTAL FOR NOT INSISTING ON CERTAIN PRACTICES.

Bed and balciny

luxury stay at affordable price!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noting. In fact there are reviews that the reception staff was rude and unfriendly but we didn't feel like that and came across a genuinely sweet guy who just answers straight to the questions that one asks.

Amazing breakfast and dinner, would love to visit again just to have the sumptuous and healthy food! Lovely clean room with the dead sea view. We loved staying here and would highly recommend. You also get access to the spa which was a wonderful experience

The best value for money in economy class
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are old and not fully maintained, no SPA inside the hotel, carpets are old and need to be replaced.

Good breakfasts and dinners, nice location, good beds, cheap comparing to other hotels around, free access to a nice SPA of Hod haMidbar hotel.

A little gem on the shores of the Dead Sea

nothing - all good

We were welcomed with a glass of wine and a smile. This was a great start to an excellent stay. Using another hotels spa was a huge bonus. Restaurant food was great and breakfast exceptional. you could even squeeze your own grapefruit juice. I will be back.

Value for money, but don't expect much more.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are no spa facilities here so you have to use another hotel but it is rather packed. Dinner and breakfast on days where there are fewer guests (Saturday night, Sunday morning) were poor with limited choice and food not so fresh.

Reasonable budget hotel, offering the basics but don't expect luxury. Rooms fine on the whole and basically clean and with reasonable amenities. There was a singer in the lobby on Friday night with was nice.

Great time!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Reception disorganised. Would be much faster and friendlier if they got some processes in place. Couldn't get the "free international calls" in the room working. Bit shabby around the hallways - would be able to charge a lot more if they just did a revamp.

Might seem expensive, but you actually get spa, gym and private Dead Sea beach of the Hod Hotel nearby plus Dead Sea mud, plus free all you can eat dinner and buffet breakfast, drinking water, WiFi etc.

Good price half pension.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff awfull, not competent, not polite, ask anything in reception -rude answer if any. No clean tables during breakfast or dining because of lazy staff

Good price half pension. Not far from the beach and spa complex in HOD hotel. Good Wi-Fi. Excellent large double bed.

Always enjoy the dead sea
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not much like the attitude of reception staff much. Rooms could be a lot cleaner. Carpets not nice. And as normal for all hotels, the bedding linen always too small

The breakfast and dinner food was good.

Everything was amazing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The momment we had to leave ! We just wanted to stay more and more. This was our very first time at this lovely small clean and friendly hotel, but definitely not the last. Can't wait to comeback !

Everything was amazing. The staff was very very nice and helpful to everyone. Great job guys ! Thank you all !

i really want my money & time back. terrible hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

this place is like the bates motel, it's very dated, very dirty and very unpleasant to stay at. the people at the lobby are rude and not helpful. i really want my money & time back. terrible hotel

Horrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms were run down All towels, the carpet and the floor were full of malcules Not clean at all, even as the cleaning team came there still were hairs. We tried to cancel as we saw the room- they didn’t accept our request. Even after I talked to booking they said no Stuff unfriendly (except the girl at the front desk)

Nothing; sorry. Only the girl at the checkin was nice. All the rest was horrible. Don‘t book this place!!! It is so run down and absolutely not worth the money. One of the worst hotels we have ever been.

Overall a pleasant stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Overall state of the resort poor. Badly in need of repair. No drinkable water in rooms, had to go to the dining room. Elevator didn't work

Rooms were adequate. Staff was friendly. Pool was good.

Nice trip but expensive. Next time I will stay in Ein Gedi.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Leonardo Inn caters to Russian guests. I do not mind Russian tourists. Most signs are in Hebrew or Russian not English. The breakfast is stocked with food that appeals to the Russian palate. Dinner, however, had more options for me. This hotel is not the closest to the beach but walkable.

Guests are allowed access to the spa and beachfront at the Hod Hotel.

Complete rip off.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Complete rip off. Youth hostel rooms, no hand towels or shower mat, bare essentials, lamp didn’t work. Weird smells, very very average food. What staff were around, really didn’t care. Room door wouldn’t lock at one point and needed repair. The place is just old and rubbish. Went for a relaxing break over sukkhot, was throughly disappointed.

The place is abut 10 min walking to the sea, not far.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

In the summer better not to stay so far away. The spa in the Hod hotel is very (very) small. Tha food was too spicy for me in the dinner, but with large diverse of meat. The room was a bit damaged and not exactly "new" or even "well cared" (old walls some broken things, well, for one night stay it is not a problem...). But it fitted to our needs.

The place is abut 10 min walking to the sea, not far. In October it is ease to go this distance. The staff was very friendly and answerd all our problems. The dining room is nice and clean, waiters are always around cleaning and helping (also russian/arabic speakers). The bed was large and comfortable. Nice stay for short time.

Nice place to be!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Hotel is a bit old, there was not possible to go out from the room only if you pull the door very strongly - so if your partner wants to sleep longer than you sure that he/she will wake up if you go out.

The staff is excellent and helpful, the took care of your wishes. The half board was very good, you can eat as much as you want they always refill everything. They gave us tickets to the Lot hotel which has a private DeadSea beach and private pool, sauna, gym, inside saltwater pool, jacuzzi - of course it was free and took 5 minutes by foot from the Leonardo Inn. There is always enough parking. They always put in the lobby cakes around noon and tea with cafe, lemonade. The hotel has a nice big pool and a garden.

Relaxing and enjoyable!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hallways need updating.

The food was really very well done and tasty! Some of the nicest I have had. The manager saw to it that my request made before arriving was met and she exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

Location was off the main drag of hotels, both good and bad...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel and room needed a face-lift and deep cleaning.

Location was off the main drag of hotels, both good and bad depending what you are looking for.

We won't come back. Deffenetlly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The food was cold, the staff offered us to buy drugs, the av system was loud, the room key didn't work, we didn't get the room we paid for. And alot more

The safeguard at the pool was very friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults +1 Child)

No lobby, the elevator got broken every day, dirty bathrooms, trash around the pool, parking without sunguard.

The safeguard at the pool was very friendly.

disappinted!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults +1 Child)

the room 322 was so disguisting.. i have to ask the manager to change our room.. because it's sooo smelly.. seems like someone urinated in the carpet and it smells.. the toilet was stinkly!! the towels ! oh the towels!!!!! it has some marks like they didn't washed it properly!! the foods was disgusting too not very presentable!! the rice was not cooked well!! the hotel was stinky!!! and we booked with a child.. there is no extra bed for a child.. our child has to sleep in the middle of the bed.. the carpet have a bad smell.. not just the carpet but the room was total disaster!! not clean at all!! i was afraid that the sheets was not change because it was dirty!! i will never again d go there!! because that hotel has a very poor service and the room are so dirty!!! dirty dirty dirty and smelly!! yakssss!!

Dinner and breakfast are very good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Facilities need to be updated.

Dinner and breakfast are very good.The hotel offers Hod hotel ticket to spa and private beach .In sum it quite deserved the price.

The food was generally good, varied and plentiful,
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults +1 Child)

The Leonardo Inn has seen better days; it generally needs updating. Our bedroom door looked forced; the shower in the bathroom had a broken door and the water thus leaked out over the floor. The A/C was not adjustable. New carpets and paintwork is needed throughout.

The food was generally good, varied and plentiful,

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to come again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Please fix the water coolers on each floor and the clock by the swimming pool. Thank you. A suggestion: would it be possible to provide an indoor play area for the children?

A small, simple, quiet hotel which was very clean and well located. Thank you for the ice lollies you distributed at the pool and the ice cold welcoming drinks!! The food was great. The hike from the hotel into the mountains was breathtaking!!!!

The food was very good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The food was very good. Good selection and good variety. The pool was very nice. It was hot there and we swam all day. It was close to the beach and they had a reciprocal agreement with a hotel on the beach.

The hotel has a nice athmosphere and garden.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It took quite a bit of time to check in. This is mainly because of the other hotel guests that demanded the receptionists. Therefore they seemed a little stressed but overall the staff was friendly.

The hotel has a nice athmosphere and garden. The breakfast and dinner were of great variety and our room was clean.

Very nice, but the status of the Kashruth is questionable unless proper proof is provided.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I wanted to get the telephone number of the person supervising the Kosher food. They were not able to give this to me. Also, the hotel does not display their certificate of Kosher which is very important to many guests. Unless this situation is changed, i will not return.

Breakfast and dinner was great all the employees were very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast and dinner was great all the employees were very polite chicken was wonderful no problem I'm very satisfied for the price and I've been in many many Hotel I am American nationality I live in the United States for 55 years all the hotel I went they never charged me 17% extra only over here this is my first time on other way I was very satisfied with the hotel

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Good Hotel/Just needs some tweeking.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The parking lots were not great, the elevator was shoddy and you had the feeling you were going to get trapped between floors. None of the staff was great at English. They were polite and not disrespectful but most of the time did not understand what customer was saying.

The room was clean and the a/c worked wonderful. The dining room staff was prompt in cleaning dishes off and taking care of spills.

No frill older hotel for people with tight budget
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I had to book this hotel by default because the much better Crowne Plaza was full. First, it was quite aggravating to realize only once onsite that there are 3 Leonardos (Club, Plaza and Inn), the Inn being the low end hotel without direct sea access, and we first went to the wrong hotel. The hotel is old, repainted, without evening amenities (bar, lounge, alcohol, etc). The Crowd is mostly family-style, 90% Russian tourists (nothing wrong with that), and the food was OK but nothing sophisticated. You can access the dead sea in walking distance (the have a deal with the Crown Plaza) and the Herod Hotel spa. I would recommend it for families with stretched budget.

Had a room with nice view on the resort.

Very satisfied for the cost.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

People budding in line were tolerated and attended, a bit rude for good customer service.

Excellent Resturant buffet in the hotel, very fresh and nice atmosphere. As a women traveling alone I felt welcomed and safe.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Property is dated and in disrepair.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No beach towels available as promised. Towels in room were very damp. One small elevator is in sufficient. General condition of property is poor: walls dirty and with scrapes; carpet stained; draperies hanging incorrectly;.....

Made it easy to access a beach along the Dead Sea, as the property is a 10-minute walk uphill from the shore.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

If you suffer from high blood pressure stay away from the Dead Sea and especially Leonardo Inn.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My wife had a very high blood pressure. They had no doctor on the premises. They send us to a local Red Cross Station. They only offered us to be transported to a hospital. We asked for a refund, we were told that we will get a refund if their doctor at Leonardo Plaza will write a letter advising for my wife to be evacuated. Apparently being 400 meters bellow sea level will do that to your blood pressure. My wife went to see the doctor and he gave her a diagnosis to vacate the area to a higher elevation. We brought the letter to the front desk of Leonardo Inn, but were told that they will not refund the money and that we should claim a refund from Bookings. com. We are claiming the refund from you.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great stay for what we paid thank you
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We loved the free phone calls. Max who checked us in early. The free welcome mud and bath salts and welcome drinks Dead see was great and free entry

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

what you pay - what you get :-(
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Terrible huge quantities of air freshener in the lobby ! Dirty carpets, old and jumpy elevator, everything is old and bad maintained. Coffee machine in lobby not working... etc... Very slow service in the front-desk. The clerk has to call booking to change reservation…. And I have to wait…. 48 hours after check out I still don’t have an invoice (for 5 rooms – 2 days) – although asked specific in advanced while booking… etc…

we came to work in the area and tis was the chipest hotel. bed was clean and comfy. good wifi. pool looks nice (we didnt use it). the resturant near the pool was authintic and not bad "arabic/israeli" food.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Breakfast and dinner were very tasty.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was not clean. Room had specific smell and looks quite used, but we know about it from previous reviews. Try to clean rooms properly and everything will be better.

Breakfast and dinner were very tasty. Spa entrance to Herods hotel. Men at the recepcion was very friendly and do his best.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

simple and comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

we enjoyed our stay. It is a simple hotel but very comfortable with everything we needed. The shower was good. They gave us sea salts and mud when we arrived. we found the staff helpful.

We liked it
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Spa is quite far (10 minutes drive), and the shuttle runs only twice a day. The beach is in 10 minutes walk. Nevertheless, it's OK, value for money is good.

Room was nice and clean. Everything was OK.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Just don't do it
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We got less than we paid for. No AC the shower leaked all over the carpet in the room. It was smelly and moldy. When speaking to the front desk I was told "come back later tonight and ask for maintenance". Last I recall it was the hotels job to get in touch with maintenance. Furthermore, after staying in many hotels over the years this was the first time they didn't see much as apologize. Forget about fixing. Safe yourself the money and sleep in your car next time. Better value and better service.

It was the cheapest place available.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Not bad, but could be better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel and rooms are old, required a maintance. SPA (what was included) is located in 5 km, super crowded place with non-fresh towels, don't spend your time for it, better to go to the beach...

Good location, very tasty dinner and breakfast

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Good hotel with great service and excellent feeding.

ALL HAD BEEN GOOD

Great place with great dishes for breakfast and dinner. Price (if you take into account not only accommodation but also breakfast and dinner included a price) is good.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Only a 3minute walk to the beach of the Dead Sea.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the spa was under construction while we were there and apart from this, it isn't located in the same hotel.

Only a 3minute walk to the beach of the Dead Sea. Friendly staff, in particular Mr. Maxim did his very best to make us feel comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Bad Experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The drive to the spa is four km. There was no heating until I complained. I received face towels only after requirement. The food is poor as well, no whole wheat bread for breakfast . In fact, it's more like a hostel and not a hotel.

Actually nothing.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Good value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel does not have indoor spa or pool facilities, though they are available a short distance away.

The hotel is pleasant, homey and modest and was a perfect retreat for me to work in the room with my computer at a desk by the window.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Not to bad but next time will choose a different hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

quite a walking distance from dead see, especialy when you have to go back to a hill under hot son. beach was not clean, air condition was not working properly (was to cold in the room and it was not possible to have automated regulation, the cold air was blowing no matter what tempereture you put)

One of the rooms had a bath. Kids loved pool

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Sink Or Swim?
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This did not look like a hotel that would cost between $150 to $200. If I walked around the corridors and rooms of this hotel and was asked to guess the price without first knowing, I would probably guess it would cost about $60 a night. It needs a massive overhaul. Not right to charge so much for a place in such need of renovation.

Breakfast and dinner included in the price were excellent. Very impressive to provide food of such high quality for so many people. Spa staff were sweet and friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Very reasonable and clean and excellent food.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The booking people had made a mistake with our reservation so the hotel had not received the correct information about our party. That was rather frustrating for all involved.

The location was very good,the food was excellent,the staff were quite good.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

ok, but expensive
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the price, the rooms. the beach was far, and the spa was far, not much comfort using the facilities.

food was ok, the hotel price was expensive, but reasonable comparing to its neighbors.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Taking responsibility way beyond expectations
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

As we left the hotel, I found that my car's battery was dead. The hotel manager (Shiran) was personally involved, as were the head of PR (Tanya) and the receptionist (Avigail), with taking care of the matter, even though I had already checked out and it was a very busy Thursday, with more and more new guests arriving at the front desk. They didn't let go until my car was started (2 hours later...). I am most grateful to them - this level of service was way beyond what I would have expected!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

DO NOT TRUST THE PICTURES! This place is VERY VERY BAD.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to like! Dirty disgusting facility. Air condition didn't work, rooms were smell like a wet dog and mold. All together it was the worse stay ever. DO NOT TRUST THE PICTURES.

Friendly check-in.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults +1 Child)

The grounds were littered, the building was tired.

Friendly check-in. Shared facilities with Leonardo Club.

Great hotel with great friendly service

Great hotel with great friendly service

Super...I recomended

The neighborou restaurant play music too noice until 23hours...just this

Super brekfast and dinner, servuse, location...

Terrible, dilapidated and overrated hotel with disgusting...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Terrible, dilapidated and overrated hotel with disgusting cuisine and unfriendly staff.

Great meals at breakfast and dinner.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Great meals at breakfast and dinner.

Good dinner and good breakfast