Reviews of Yarden Beach Boutique Hotel

35 Yona Hanavi Street, Tel Aviv, 12105, Israel

#115 of 125 hotels in Tel Aviv

• Deluxe Studio

It would be nice if they could include a mop in every bathroom, since after taking a shower some water will inevitably stand in front of it. They cleaned the rooms very often, but still it would be very handy.

I liked everything! 👍

• Deluxe Studio

While in the room yoi can absolutely hear everything that is going on in the hallway and other rooms

Great spot, close to everything, bed comfortable and very clean

• Deluxe Studio

The hotel exceeded my expectation- clean, quiet, modern room, friedly and helpful staff, walking distance (5min) to the beach, bus stop, shops and restaurants. Good value for money. Coudn't find better place in TVL for this price - highly recommended

• Deluxe Studio

Very noisy. All hard wooden floors, surfaces. The room doors do not seal, clear air at bottom of all doors - and that means very noisy when people in corridor and you can easily hear the conversations of those in next-door rooms.

• Deluxe Studio

The apartment was in basement, it was quite hot with AC barely working. The smell in bathroom could be improved.

Very helpful reception staff - we were looking for options to visit Jerusalem on Saturday, it was much easier than we thought thanks to Host engagement and offer.

• Deluxe Studio

The place should not be named a hotel since there was no reception service from 10 pm until 10 am every day. There was only a paper on the front door with the phone number of the manager but he never replied to anyone's calls. Every night there was a party by groups of American teenagers who were runing up and down the stairs, shouting and dancing on the terrace, drinking and vomiting in different places. We could not reach the manager, we tried to talk to the teenagers, we couldn't find anyone to help us with the noise so we had to call the police. The police came, took them down from the terrace but denied to contact the manager and left. An hour later there were teenagers outside their rooms again shouting. We wrote an e-mail to the manager with our complaints and he replied that Tel Aviv is a vibrant city and that he will offer us free breakfast at the coffee house next door... The woman at the reception said that it is often that teenagers occupy the whole hotel and that there is nothing they can do about it. They never apologized, they were almost rude. They completely ruined our holidays and they didn't reimburse us. It was the worse experience I have had in a "hotel" and I have travelled a lot. Also, they never cleaned the room for 5 days and the price was very high. We also contacted Booking.com but they were not at all involved or tried to help us in any way.

• Deluxe Studio

The shower leaked all over the floor, despite best efforts to prevent this. Pillow was unusually firm and very high - I had to use a sweater as a pillow instead, but my friend liked it. The room felt a little unclean, i.e. things like the arm chair and decorative pillows could have used a wash, but the bathroom was spotless (before the flooding!).

Very close to the beach (5 mins) and very close to some really great parts of town (great casual restaurants, fun but relaxed bars, lovely little wine bars etc). Very nice interiors of the rooms, nice and quiet as well.

• Deluxe Studio

Personal was not interested at all! Although this is the case in most of Israel, I would avoid booking at this particular hotel as they ask a hefty price and I would thus expect a better service.

Room is clean and nice, shower is great. Location is okay.

• Deluxe Studio

One reception member was dower the other was very helpful. Personally I thought that it need a little bit of TLC but for me it was fine .

Side view overlook other apartments

• Deluxe Studio

Very noisy. Doors are not soundproof at all. You can hear every sound in corridor and next rooms - it really disturbs at the night!

Nice room with modern design

• Deluxe Studio

No kettle. The shower area had not been cleaned for a long time. I didn't like that the reception/office was hardly ever open. It is supposed to be manned during set hours but this did not happen . A sign is left saying back in 5 minutes but this is not true . They do not re-appear for hours , maybe days .I found this very stressful as if you needed help it was not there. You could not leave luggage in the storage area because there was no one there. If there was a fire or if the lift broke down I did not feel safe because there was no one there.

The location is near the beach. The beds were comfortable. The price was reasonable for Tel Aviv.

• Deluxe Studio

The rooms are very noisy. You can hear every small noise from the room next door or the hallway. For me this was not a problem because all the people on the floor went to sleep on time

• Deluxe Studio

No breakfast option. The walls are really thin so everything can be heard from your room

Location was great, very close to the beach, bars and restaurants Very comfy bed and modern bathroom

• Deluxe Studio

One can hear everything through the door, can be a bit annoying, especially on the ground floor when people are talking outside near the reception. Water in the shower was cold in the morning.

Got upgraded to an amazing room with the terasse outside. Nice, modern architecture in the room and reception, overall a very nice hotel well worth the money.

• Deluxe Studio

Small bathroom - couldn’t sit square on the toilet, due to the wall. BUT, the overhead rain shower head was a plus - I could stand under that gentle rain of hot water all day!

• Deluxe Studio

That's not a room costing 110$/night! I arrived and there was water dripping from the ceilings (they fixed it, but no excuses given... just blaming the previous guest). The cleaning happens every second day. You could hear everything from the room. The bathroom was very poor: the shower didn't even have a door (water all over the place); half used shower and shampoo available. No bed table in the room and uncomfortable bed. Many other good places in TA for the same price!!!

• Deluxe Studio

The staff at the reception was not able to help us to get the directions to the airport. The only suggestion was a taxi, while we were requesting information about other means of transportation.

The location is awesome: close to the beach, and the main streets with lots of cafes!

• Deluxe Studio

Very hard to find parking near the hotel. Very noisy. You can heat in your room all sounds from another room (like sneezing)

Very good location to stay at the beach

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Deluxe Studio

No kitchen (and no kitchen utensils) was a bit disappointing, but the owner was super helpful and managed to find some plastic forks, spoons and plates for us.

The location is perfect (the sea is just 5 minutes away by foot) and the staff is super friendly and helpful! Overall an excellent option for such a price!

• Deluxe Studio

There was no breakfast available and unfortunately no possibility to make thee or coffee yourself. The number of the taxi that was given to us at the desk to give us a ride early in the morning on sabbath day, simply did not have taxi's in the neighborhood so was not able to help us.

The interior was really nice, comfy beds and really nice shower!

• Deluxe Studio

In this price or at least with additional fee breakfast should be inluded. We can't call it hotel, where there is no even option to prepare the breakfast or order it. Basic continental breakfasy with cup of cofee would be enough.

Nice place to stay for the night. Close to the beach and not os far for basic shopping. Clean room.

• Deluxe Studio

We arrived and we were asked how to pay. We prefered Visa. Receptionist recalculated booking offer of 171USD to local currency. He used some different exchange rate and paid at final prices 180USD.

Perfect location.

• Deluxe Studio

This part of the city is quite noisy due to airplanes landing at Ben Gurion airport. You can watch and hear them flying few hundred meters over your head at any day time expect Friday evening.

The accommodation has perfect location in the city. Just a few steps to the beach, markets, restaurants and life pulsating streets. Very good access to public transport and just few bus stops to train and central bus station. It's easy and quite cheap to get all around Israel form central bus station.

• Deluxe Studio

Hot water runs irregularly, no seating area (table/chair) in the room

Newly and nicely renovated studio room/building, close proximity to the sea

• Deluxe Studio

BIG parking problem. Shower needs a bit of TLC But in general, all good. Lady at the reception was nice smiley and efficient.

Not my first time here. It was a VERY cheap option - less than 80$ - and for such price you get the BEST VALUE! The room is not big, but modernly decorated and clean. Location is great, 5 min walk from the sea.

• Deluxe Studio

Bed takes almost whole space in the room, one chair, bathroom does not have any space for brush stuff, no bar for towels. No table, so if you want to eat you have to go out.

Close to the beach, 30 min walk to Ya-fo, Hot and cold water in the lobby

• Studio

My room was exactly as depicted in pictures but NOT as clean as one would expect. The property is not really a hotel; it doesn't have room service, pool, a restaurant. Actually rooms don't even have phones to contact the front desk. I think customer service could also be improved a lot.

Great location! I never needed to take taxis since everything was within walking distance. Also, The beach is just three blocks away from the property and there are plenty of good restaurants, bars around the area. You can also walk to Rotschild Blvd! Unlike many other reviews, I didn't have bedbugs or insects in my bedroom.

Nah

7 minis walk to jerusalem beach, 30 mins to jaffa old town n 2 mins to bus stationon the main road. Hence. Such would provide u a nuce location. I checked the price n found that it gives u the cheapest price around that area.

• Studio

Quite expensive and unfortunately no breakfast included/possible.

The room was clean, near the beach and centre of Tel Aviv, friendly receptionists.

• Deluxe Studio

the room is small, the curtain at the window was broken. there were cockroaches in the room, the staff promised to check the next day, but nobody came.

the location, that is close to the beach

• Deluxe Studio

A very unnecessarily long booking-in procedure and mistakes with the group booking. Excellent breakfast

• Studio

The staff is very friendly and helpful! The room was of a decent size and very clean. Ideally located 2min walk to the sea side! Great value for money!

• Deluxe Studio

There are some basic things missing from the room like trash bin, hairdryer and toilet brush. The wifi drips you down very freakvently and need to sing in like 50 times in a day which is a but annoying.

The hotel is really close to the beach and also the city center, it is a good spot to stay. The hotel has an easy access, ok size room for resting and huge bed.

• Deluxe Studio

The people next door to my room were fighting and screaming. It was 3 AM and there was no hotel staff on duty. It was frightening and I felt in fear of my safety. There I heard the people physically fighting, I called the police. The whole ordeal lasted over two hours and I got no sleep. When the manager came in I told him what happened and his response was "What do you want me to do about it?" He refused to offer any compensation or even to al;low me to check out early without penalty.

The room decor was nice. although the room was very small. The bed was comfortable.

• Deluxe Studio

It is not family friendly, manager of the hotel is very rude. They dont care our baby, they want additional money for 2 hour early check-in even they have many available rooms. Rooms are very small. Very noisy! Not recommended. They charge more amount that booking shows. They explain that credit card company taking the commisions.

• Deluxe Studio

This is absolutely not worth the money. The room is super dirty. The hotel itself is way too noisy-you hear everyone. Outside noise is horrible, too. The pillows are made of steel. I felt I was in a cheap hostel. Attached are the pictures of "how clean" the room was. Absolutely disgusting.

The only plus is the location

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Deluxe Studio

Nice room with comfortable bed, big enouth for 2 persons. Cleaning service was provided every day, towels and linen are new and very clean. The place is quiet, not far from the beach. Nearby are transport stop stations. There are a lot of fast foods, cafes and food shops 24/24. Staff is very helpful and careful.

• Deluxe Studio

There was no 24/7 reception, the reception was not responsive, the room was not cleaned everyday. The hotel does not accept payments by card so I had to withdraw money every day to pay and from every withdrawal I paid commissions. In the end the hotel for me was more expensive than I planned. Generally, I didn't like the attitude of the staff and their attitude towards money. I was asked to pay every single day as if I would run away without paying. In the end of my stay, I have myself typed an Invoice for me as the hotel reception was not capable of doing it. For my last several days I have changed my hotel to Old Jaffa, I paid 2 times less and got 2 times better services.

The only good thing about this hotel is its great location near the beach. 3 minutes walk from the beach.

• Studio

Where can I start?? a very disappointing experience. In my long life as an international traveler I never encountered such a place... No phone in the room, leaky sink and shower stall. The rooms are not made up every day, except if you ask them. The small room we had for a couple consisted in a king size bed, 2 night tables and a small armoire to put your clothes. The elevator didn't work a few times during the week we stayed and yesterday as we were checking out we had to drag our own suitcases 5 flats of stairs to get out of that place... Of course no wake up service because the lack of phones and the office supposedly opens at 9 which didn't happen yesterday when we left. Two cleaning people were in charge of resolving the situation with the non operational elevator! The air conditioning fortunately worked in our room, in 30 degrees of heat, but most of the time didn't work in the small and insignificant lobby. Sometimes a hotel makes or destroys a vacation and in our case, thanks to our family and friends it made it more amusing, but I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend, maybe to an enemy... On the other hand we also traveled to Athens and did the reservations through you and the Areos Hotel in the city is a great place to stay, friendly, super clean and very helpful with all the personal or travelling needs.

There is no breakfast or a dining area in the hotel. Not even ice if you need...

• Deluxe Studio

We found bedbugs in the bed after being stung for 50! times and having an allergic reaction to it. We informed the host, but he couldn't care less. I doubt he even did something about it after we left...

Location was good

• Studio

1. The cleaning team seems to be hard working, But the result is not desirable. First time I knew that they have a strategy that they clean the room and change the sheet and towels only ONCE every TWO days. Maybe I'm too provincial. This is the first kind of cleaning style I have ever experience, maybe this is the cleaning team stands for the main value for this place. 2. No, this is never a boutique hotel. There are some nice surprises. But also, be extremely careful that in my room, I cannot remember any wood edges are rounded, so if you hit the edge of any wood furniture, bed frame, table side, bed for with your nude feet, expect you will scream "Ouch!" 3. I'm confused by their round up, by missing the cleaning day, then they never made up that "missed" cleaning. First-time in my Booking.Com experiences. Maybe they expect that all kinds of standards can have a second interpretation. 4. While the older front desk gentleman, after I showed my surprise that, by already deleting every other day cleaning of the room and changing of towels, they should Have missed yet another day of cleaning. It seems a product our service already downgraded, then totally not delivered. (With an excuse: "You tell me now, but they are already goneat this time.") When of course I came back after My lunch, and I told them two minutes after I enter the room and discover immediately that the room was not cleaned, neither cared. Then while waiting for the elevator to return the room, I heard him calling thru phone to the African staff who seems to be in charge of cleaning, saying "you'd better do something quick, they're nervous." I was much more furious than I could be, to know my calm and generous manners means nervousness to him!!!! 5. I was only affixing them that they didn't clean, I was not mean, I was not impolite. I was not showing bad n manners, why he could say that I was NERVOUS?

One staff who worked well, among the three of them. This younger one who owns a cat art home, is helpful, educated, humorous, sensitive and intellectual and offers nice advices. This guy is a jewel against all!

• Deluxe Studio

There was a patch of blood on our bedsheets. When we asked the downstairs reception about this, they doubted us as the sheets had been changed that morning. On offering another room to stay in, this also had a blood stain on the sheets. The reception staff suggested we go down to the laundry room and pick out the sheets we want, then remake our bed! Eventually we were shown a third room which had sheets with no stains

- Noise coming from corridor; - Check in process rather chaotic;

- Small but comfortable and well furnished room; - Nice and clean bathroom; - Excellent location - beach, shops and restaurants within 5 min. walk

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Duplex Quadruple Room

- The Hotel is construction site, it is unjustifiable to rent rooms out while construction is ongoing all around, with drilling from 7 in the morning and dust everywhere - The communication with the host was very bad (or better he did not answer) - there was no understanding from his site that it is not ok to let people live in a construction site and even get payed for it, no refund or even answer or apologies to the complaint - Even our room, which was supposed to be ready renovated was not in good shape - it smelled horrible from the drain, the colour from the wall comes off due to bad ventilation and humidity and they did not even try to clean up the dust from the constructions next door - The aim of this place is simply moneymaking with no respect for the customer at all (try to circumvent the place even if they claim it is ready) - Simply DO NOT BOOK!!!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Deluxe Studio

Hotel has no parking, but there is a convenient parking lot 5 minutes by walk (55 ILS/day). Floor in the room wasn't clean, water from the shower was leaking on the floor. Hotel does not serve breakfast.

The hotel is located only 5 minutes from the beach and 15 minutes to city center. Room was nice and modern.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Deluxe Studio

Check in time was at 3 pm, I arrived at 4:14 pm and the room wasn't ready so I had to wait for another half an hour making me miss the beach day. The manager was never present in the front office and I had to continouslly ask for him, in the end he offered me a 15% discount for next stay through the front office man. Not the way I planned my hollidays to be. Also the bathroom had windows covered in contact film which was falling appart so it offered no privacy, I had to look for stickers myself to fix it. There were contruction works going on in the room next door starting at 9 am and making a lot of noise. The electric jar in the room was dirty.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Deluxe Studio

No major issue. Was luckey to find parking at the door. Generally an issue in TA. There is a parking lo around the corner.

Great location. Room was not the biggest but well equiped. Nice shower facilities. Very usable room.

• Deluxe Studio

The bathroom windows have no curtain, instead it was covered by newspaper and a map. The cleanliness of the room can be improved and there's construction work on the site, which means a lot of dust.

The staff was friendly and quite centrally located

• Deluxe Studio

The room was small, untidy with old, shabby furnitures. The bedsheet was pacthed so we asked them to change it, but they forgot, therefore we had to ask a new bedsheet in evening and change it ourselves.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Deluxe Studio

Sometimes it was a little bit noisy and the room service came to weird times.

It's a small but nice room not so far from the beach. Good for people who travel alone.

• Studio with Terrace

The only thing I can say is that it took us a while to figure out how to make the water hot. Not even an issue really.

Having your own terrace made this place seem like an apartment all on its own. The location is superb, very central and great places to eat very close by. I recommend eating away from the beach if you are looking for value for money. Friendly staff and a wonderful first night in Tel Aviv

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Studio

No hair dryers. We had to wait till 9:00 for the maintenance to come and get one. they only have one harder for 35 rooms. The floors were filthy and the bed was hard. They say you have parking but you do not. You have to find it on the street. Then if you don't know you have to buy a app and pay for parking. Hotel said Hertz should tell us yet the hotel advertise they have parking.And we get a ticket and we don't know what for and the hotel manger said you need an app on your car and they scan cars.

location was close to water.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Deluxe Studio

very easy to hear sounds from the floors from other guests and staff. no soundproofing at all.

comfortable bed, fantastic location. friendly staff. excellent wifi

• Deluxe Studio

When they clean the rooms in the morning they make a lot of noise

Everything specially the host

• Studio

I really ad no problem, but we could make do with a waste bin.

The staff, the location

• Deluxe Studio

Rooms grotty, sticky bedside table, hole in towel, lots of dust under bed, broken plug socket.

Cheap and near the beach

• Deluxe Studio

If there would be facilities of kitchen it would be more good

Its good clean n staff was very good

• Deluxe Studio

Sleeping sheets were dirty when we got into the room. Too bad that no breakfast!

Quite good location, kind, helpfull staff, well equiped nice rooms!

Not clean

• Deluxe Studio

No hair dryer. One day there was no cleaning.

Nice receptionist. Nice to have wdrinking water available downstairs in this heat.

price

WiFi kept going out

• Deluxe Studio

Only cold water in shower!

Good location.

• Deluxe Studio

Shower leaked water to the floor; internet connection was disconnecting every 5 minutes

Well located and nice staff

• Deluxe Studio

Bedroom cupboard smelt awful, stains on sheets and very small room.

Good location, bathroom had just been renovated and was great.

• Deluxe Studio

When somebody was talking you could hear everything. Also if somebody drops a coin on the corridor you can hear it.

Not Available at the beach

The room was dirty

The location was great

• Deluxe Studio

Our first room had no hot water. We were quickly moved to another room, and it was fine.

Rooms are quaint.

• Deluxe Studio

The hotel was very noisy and conversations in neighbour rooms could be heard throughout the night. Parking was not available.

Location is great.

• Deluxe Studio

Terrible wi-fi. It worked for no more 30sec, and you had to reload every time.

We liked, location, decor, comfortable beds, some friendly staff.

• Deluxe Studio

Dirty room. Bad smell. Cockroachs in the room and bath.

Good staff. Big room. Near the sea.

• Deluxe Studio

Cleaning of the appartment could je better, dust in der bed and in bathroom

Location was good, close to Beach and restaurants

• Deluxe Studio

Everything was heard. Night calm was not observed. I would never have stayed in the hotel anymore.

The room looked nice, it was clean.

An all rooms

Design

• Deluxe Studio

There was no kettle in our room, views are mediocre

Helpful staff, great location, nice looking interiors