2. India hotel reviews
  3. Maharashtra hotel reviews
  4. Mumbai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Bawa International

Reviews of Hotel Bawa International 4 stars

Near Domestic Airport, Vile Parle East, Nehru road Extension, 400099 Mumbai, India

#113 of 469 hotels in Mumbai

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Fine for an overnight stay but general facilities are a little below par.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The WiFi account they supply only allows for 2 devices although they will give you access to additional devices using separate login info. The restaurant food is fine but the restaurant itself is quite small and at breakfast time you may have to wait for a table. Overall the hotel is a little tired looking and could do with some refurbishment. I was never able to get really hot water so showers were luke warm.

Friendly and helpful staff and the location is great for the airport. They provide a free airport shuttle.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

Best PLace in Mumbai for relax
    • Executive Room

fantastic property near Airport and if you need an nice short break ,this is the place,they understand the customer needs and fulfilling,i met front desk guy during check in and Housekeeping minibar guy ,also the waiter who served me twice with my room service orders. suggestion to have an spa will enhance the comfortness.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

Friendly staff, convenient to airports - however, overpriced for the the price. You feel ripped off.
    • Executive Room

At approx. 13,000 RP's ($250) this hotel is totally overpriced for three stars. $100 would be fairer. Don't forget to add the 28% tax to the room rates shown on the site. The room was incredibly noisy - horn honking from the street. The breakfast was okay - croissants were dry and old. Very basic. Handy to both Airports. Staff are very friendly.

The staff were friendly. Airport drop-off was very well organised and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2019

Very comfortable stay close to the airport and recommend to friends and family in US and mumbai.
    • Executive Room

Front desk to start with as was given an upgrade! House keeping was good! They took care of shuttle even though i was little late returning when checking out.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2019

Each and Every Staff at Billing section takes more than normal time for Check In and Check Out.

Price is excessively High. The Property has kept this Rate intentionally and they are simply taking the advantage of their location. I have seen personally that how a Senior Citizen Foreigner (may be from China or, Japan) got shocked and embarrassed at the time of settling his bill. I was Checking In at that moment. I will try my best not to stay at this Property any more.

The Location, The Room Size, The Bed and The Food Quality.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

Location so close to the domestic T1 terminal .
    • Executive Room

Needed to wait in lobby but couldn't sit for too long due to mosquitoes. Room too close to the lift and it's disturbing to hear the lift door opening closing and the people loving around. Doors were too flimsy to keep the noise out.

Location so close to the domestic T1 terminal . You can walk in 5 mins

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Wish emails I sent had been read! Slept on restaurant floor
    • Executive Room

I am not sure who to blame but I wrote an email explaining our flight would be coming in at 1am and the date . There was a 24 hour check in so I could see no problem. When we arrived I was told I should have booked the previous day - and I can see they were correct.But if someone had responded to my email we would not have slept on restaurant floor . We were able to check in at 8 am and we checked out at midday. They charged us full rate because of Booking.com . Last time I am using booking. Com

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

Not a value for money proposition.
    • Superior Executive Room

Unhelpful and rigid staff. Refused to allow cancellation of second night despite repeated requests since trip was curtailed. Forced to pay for 2 nights while stayed only for one.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2019

There was nothing to be liked about the property and the...
    • Executive Room

This hotel has the worst staff ever no person know how to talk and treat the guests right Infact the manager is so rude. This hotel charges such a high rate and they charge extra fr the next day if in case you get a little late by the check out time . Definately never ever going to this hotel ever again , it’s completely not worth the price. I will recommend everyone not to go to this place and waste money and if you’re travelling with family this is the worst hotel to ever go to because the staff members are very intolerable and indecent and there are quite a few members in staff which have bad eye sight towards women so please never go to this hotel.

There was nothing to be liked about the property and the rooms were unclean definately not going to this hotel ever.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

The proximity to the airport was really close.
    • Executive Room

The first room I was given had a really strong smell of paint. Enough to give me a headache. It was unbearable to stay in that room, so I spoke to reception, who then moved me to another room, which was exactly the same type room, but this new room just stank of mould and damp. Even the bed sheets felt like they were damp. I complained yet again, and was offered to be moved to another room, which had a very similar damp smell again. I gave up on the room as I was only staying there for 2 nights, but needless to say, they weren’t the most comfortable night’s sleep I’ve had.

The proximity to the airport was really close.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

GREAT EXCEPT HAD TO WAIT A WHILE FOR CHECK IN
    • Executive Room

HAD TO WAIT MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO CHECK IN AS FRONT STAFF KEPT ON SAYING ROOM WOULD BE READY IN 15 MINUTES.BUT AT THE END ROOM WAS AVAILABLE AFTER 3 HOURS DUE TO WRONG INFO RELAYED TO FRONT STAFF BY HOUSE KEEPING

STAFF PROMPTNESS TO HELP

• Reviewed: 22 December 2018

The Hotel is terrible!
    • Executive Room

The Hotel is terrible!! They are only there to rip you off!! Unauthorised transaction of Rs 5,605/-was made on my card after i checked out because i had given the details of my card while booking. I contacted the hotel to get it fixed but they rudely asked me to mail them. I did that and had no reply for almost 2 weeks. Mailed them again and still no reply. The issue is still not resolved and had to raise the issue with booking.com now to try and fix it!

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

Good location but poor huse keeping.
    • Executive Room

1) Room was badly smelling of Disinfectant( Anti-mosquito or Anti-bugs) . 2) The mattress was totally damaged with a big sunken portion in the middle.

Location, Courtesies by the staff

• Reviewed: 20 December 2018

Close to airport so was less of a hassle reaching there on...
    • Executive Room

Got the second floor. The window open to some bad kept back garden with the ac compressor installed. The windows were no good keeping the traffic and outside noise out. The aircon compressor was so loud that I barley got any sleep for the time I stayed there. Honestly I slept more peacefully on the flight than in this hotel.

Close to airport so was less of a hassle reaching there on time

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

A hassle free and comfortable stay
    • Executive Room

Room tariff was bit out of budget or entitlement, but location wise it deserve.

Location is 10 min. drive from International as well Domestic Airports. All time availability of cabs outside the hotel as well parking space is sufficient. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Room service was excellent. Location and room size was very appropriate, as normally Mumbai hotel rooms are too small. House keeping was prompt and lobby was very comfortable to attend guests and hold discussion. Over all very worth spending and true value for money.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Did the job
    • Executive Room

Not quite convinced it should have cost more than 5k a night. Also I forgot that breakfast was included and no one reminded me either. Would have grabbed a coffee if they had as I left in the morning.

Nice room. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Nothing great of this hotel
    • Executive Room

Worst hotel ever stayed. Rooms were dirty after I come Back in evening. Even after informing them room remain dirty for another hour. I suggest DO NOT SELECT THIS HOTEL FOR YOUR STAY IN MUMBAI

Nothing great of this hotel

• Reviewed: 15 November 2018

overall a bad hotel, over-priced. Except location, nothing works.
    • Executive Room

rooms was not on expected lines, beds were bad, TV was of poor quality, Outdated AC, only a 500 ml water was provided as complimentary, other water bottles were each for Rs. 80. No light was working in the Shower Area (Room No- 206). quality of Breakfast was just average.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Still more chance to improve
    • Executive Room

100% pay Refilling of room accessories were not prompt Room continued for more than house keeping was inadequate

Location, friendly staff. As a policy 100% pay sewn 1st time atleast for corporate

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Poor stay zero value for money
    • Executive Room

When we checked in on 21 Oct, there was lot of civil work happening in the upper floors. Inspite of complaining twice, no action was take on by hotel. Staff were very inconsiderate

Nothing to like

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Room was pretty shabby state with linen dirty and furniture broken.
    • Executive Room

Worst Service. checkin took nearly two hours. Manager, Front desk staff must be trained enough to know what checkin experience should be. Wasn’t worth at all wasting 10 grand for 12 hours stay. Money must be refunded by the property or booking .com

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

A super nice experience at BAWA International
    • Executive Room

I really appreciated the hotel staff and the personal attention that they provide to travellers. Special thanks to Prashan at the front desk for all his help.Their immediate responsiveness to queries is awesome. The hotel is clean all the time. My room was spacious and very nice. Location of the hotel is really ideal for people who want to shop. More food varieties could be added to the breakfast buffet though.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

A very average experience...
    • Superior Executive Room

Didn't experience any specific dislike... But the ambience was kind of dull!

The property being very near the domestic terminal is the best thing about it :)

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Check in
    • Superior Executive Room

When I was checking in the staff kept asking me to cancel the book from Booking.com and book a room directly from them in order to offer a lower price...

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I was given a smoking room while my request was otherwise.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I was given a smoking room while my request was otherwise. At the time of checkin I wasn’t offered the option to choose either. Overall my experience was below average.

Overall, would definitely stay there again.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Drinks menu in dining room - three drinks on the run we couldn't have as they didn't have them.

Reception staff were extremely professional, but friendly. Rooms were very comfortable and roomy.

Comfortable stay .
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Staff were good right from arrival to departure. Reception staff arranged airport drop from hotel. Morning break fast Ok Hotel staff all were friendly.

Amazingly comfortable and fun.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I couldn’t reach them on phone when I tried calling to confirm my booking. Also the rooms should be a little more sound proof.

Ben is amazing. I keep going back to the hotel for their customer service and comfort at my doorstep.

Location is petfectly right (just walking distance from...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

As compare to last year the cleaning part is more weird, upgradation they did but from inside the room it is old, Airconditioner in room are less affective

Location is petfectly right (just walking distance from airport)

Overall okay and comfortable. Will stay next time as well.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Hygiene was not that good. Toilet was not that clean, we had to ask the house keeping to do the same. Dirt on the floor. Menu card was untouchable.

Location is good. Overall aroma is good, safe and comfortable for a family to stay.

I liked the location which is near to the Sahara Airport.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Room was ok but the noise of AC plant disturbed the sleep. The furniture needs upgradation. If the hotel management improves the furniture and the facilities, I can rate it better. Especially location being excellent, the ambiance needs improvement.

I liked the location which is near to the Sahara Airport. Breakfast was good and the staff was helpful and courteous. The deign of the hotel is quite good. The room was specious. Parking of big car also was possible.

Everything was great.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Everything was great. The staff were helpful and friendly especially Hermontt, Ben reception and Khrishan housekeeping. I will definitely stay at hotel Bawa again.

Handling of payment and I get aense that they have charged...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Handling of payment and I get aense that they have charged me more. I will lodge a formal complaint with booking. Com and will stop using your site henceforth. The communication gap between you and hotel is creating problem for customers.

Stay Good / Cozy / Comfortable. Feel a bit over charged, as Amount gets added later.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Through which I had done booking, getting a feeling of being cheated. Booking Process Dragged me into booking mentioning Amount during booking as Rs 3750 , although mentioned 2 persons. Had to Pay over Rs 5000 +. Request to include complimentary breakfast at least into this, which was requested but denied.

Ambience/ Courteous / Helping Staff

The location, & staff.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

1. Had requested for tax invoice in company name during booking but they said they can't provide it as the booking has been done via booking.com. They said thats how their system works. 2. There was no hot water in the shower. 3. The tea kettle was dirty.

The location, & staff. Its a good hotel for the price.

Decent spot near the airport but quite pricey for India
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Slightly damp smell throughout. Hard work to get a coffee at breakfast...

Decent bathroom and shower. Clean enough but not quite the advertised star rating. Some rooms smelt of smoke and the window didn’t shut in our room, letting in mosquitos. TV had lots of channels. Convenient for airport and 24 hour check-in desk (we arrived late from a flight)

Poor customer service and horrible in room dining.

The staff give first preference to people who book directly through them. The food is pathetic. Worst food I have ever had amongst the BAWA chain of hotels.

The location of this place is excellent. Very close to airport.

Ok as we wanted a few hours sleep before an early morning flight
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

If you don't book directly with the hotel you have to pay for airport transfers and breakfast. Also large drinks menu but not actually available- but more expensive options are.

Handiness to airport. Room service food ok

Great hotel, great staff, great stay

Everything was good

Mandez who checked me was awesome. He promoted the hotel and the hotel should be proud to have such an individual at the front desk. All staff are very professional, polite and kind.

Handy for Airport
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Since our last visit the bar has beem made into bedrooms ,what a shame as it was really nice We were directed to the restaurant to get a drink but felt uncomfortable as it was clearly only a dining room,and we had already eaten It needs to make a section for a bar.Nice lounge are bit not able to have a drink in it.

Next to Airport .Very nice spacious room.Very helpful staff on check in desk and bags taken to your room for you. Nice reception room It has a restaurant .

Decent
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The receptionists were really friendly and provided excellent customer service. Especially Mandaz. Gave us an early check-in for early arrival to the hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Not a bad place overall. Could have been better with a better ambiance.

Good Hotel, must keep updateing with other New Hotels in the area
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Moved from Double bed room to single beds rooms, as shower head had broken, when having the shower

Very close to the airport, direct bookings with hotel included Breakfast and free transfers to Airport, else chargeable

Vicinity to the airport.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The bathroom exhaust not working. Bathroom should have mattress for wet feet. Or atleast extra towel should be provided to use as mattress for wet feet.

Vicinity to the airport. Room was ok.

Good location and value for money hotel ideal for business or personal stay.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The room had no option to open the window curtains to allow natural light into the room. Guests wanting outside view must ask for it at the time of booking. Property has a single restaurant and a coffee shop in the lobby area.

Room was compact and comfortable. Rooms were very clean and neatly maintained. Breakfast was simple and adequate. The location is excellent being very close to the domestic Terminal 1 and for guests wanting to dine outside, there are several options nearby for both vegetarians and non vegetarians including the Orchid Hotel and Sahara Star. For vegetarians Balaji Restaurant is just around the corner outside the Domestic Terminal.

Hotel is 2 star not 4, simply put by western standards
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Room-service near awful, rooms needed painting, cold shower in 1 room. The other room smelt of smoke. No offer to swap rooms, instead bought round a lemon scented spray

It looked nice from the outside

Comfortable bed clean room
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Asked for a quiet room explained we had an early checkout. They put people arriving at midnight in the rooms either side of our room, slamming doors, loud talking, i rang reception at 2.30am to complain, no action. Finally got to sleep at 3.30am for a wake up call at 6.30am. Totally disgusted with their i don't care attitude. Won't be returning to this property. Great location terrible customer service.

Comfortable bed clean room

Rooms sharp and clean, ones of the best ive been in
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Crew wasnt very plesent, and didnt give me much choices but to cancel after i found out i dont get breakfast included so i didnt get why i pay so much and get not much for it.. and paied a very high price for the cancellation.

Rooms sharp and clean, ones of the best ive been in

An overall nice experience.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Had to remind them more than a couple of times about the complimentary drop to the airport which is right next door. Also them telling us that if the booking is done through booking.com then these complimentary services aren’t given

The rooms are neat, clean, nice and cozy.

The staff was cooperative and helpful.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I didnt like the toilet which has so less space.

The staff was cooperative and helpful. The restaurant was good and offered good food. The room was good with all facilities. The pick and drop is also good.

Good for late night flights
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

At check in we were made to wait even though our room was ready and there were enough staff to facilitate our check in. This was due to problem with another guest! At 0300 in morning we were ready to go to sleep and would have preferred a smoother check in experience.

Proximity to airport. Good shower and clean bathroom. Airport pick up was professional.

5.5
    Not Value for Money
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I was not very happy with the price, as the price mentioned on Booking.com is different to what I was charged. When I checked in, staff member informed me that I have to pay extra 18% GST. Why those fees were not mentioned on Booking.com . Not very happy and will be very conscious about this. I have travelled other countries and stayed in other hotels, the price they show that mostly inclusive of all taxes. Thanks

Staff was helpful,however facilities were not up to mark. For e.g. there was no Iron or Ironing Board in room. I have to call everyday some staff member to arrange Iron and Ironing Board. Explanation I received was that as there is wedding in the hotel and all ironing boards are being used for other guest so I have to wait.

its not good hotel to stay, hotel ask for the bill payment...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

i didn't like anything for this hotel

its not good hotel to stay, hotel ask for the bill payment before using the services, i was charged twice for the one day stay in this hotel.

it was good for a one night stay overall
    • Superior Executive Room

desk staff only entertained those who they thought were 'higher class' but you cannot judge people upon appearance, especially when they are traveling - not everyone wears a suit when traveling. Also the view from my window was poor and the parking situation was difficult for drivers coming in

the cleaning staff was friendly, as were the doormen

Never again.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The customer service was terrible, worst hotel experience in Mumbai ever. The water in the room was never replenished, the housekeeping didn't provide toilet paper / toothbrush / toothpaste or even enough towels, even after asking multiple times. The reception manager was rude and unhelpful and didn't allow my sister to visit me to my room even after we offered to pay for additional guests and provide proof of relationship/ID. The cleanliness was not even present! 2 nights and they provided with half a roll of toilet paper, I had to buy some on my own because they wouldn't provide any more. The mini fridge was empty and they didn't even stock it after asking multiple times. The housekeeping staff made noise from 4AM to 8AM on both mornings and wouldn't keep the noise down!! Who does housekeeping at 4AM?? Staff wasn't helpful or friendly, horrible stay. Need a vacation after this holiday because it was more stressful to stay at this hotel than it was relaxing.

Nothing! The location was great, right beside the airport, that is all.

The staff was attentive and helpful.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The airport shuttle was listed as included. I was overcharged 450 rupees for a ride to the hotel which is 2 km from airport. The bed was lumpy and not very comfortable. The room smelled like mold or mildew-I was allowed to change to a different room that smelled less. I think the price is too high for the room.

The staff was attentive and helpful.

Independent hotel near airport with frustrating and inconvenient keycard policy.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff insists on giving only one keycard for each room, even if there are two or three occupants. The hotel staff first informed that their system is not capable of having two keycards to the same room. When they code the second keycard, the first keycard will get de-activated. The manager on duty stated the same thing on the same day. We had two rooms with 5 people, and it was a waste of time waiting 5-15 minutes asking the staff to open the room each time a person without the key wanted to get to the room. However, this was all a charade and a lie. The next day, the staff admitted that they can give multiple keycards, and they limit to one keycard is to save costs !!! Bizarre - a lie that the entire staff is telling on guidance from the hotel management. The hotel manager promised to discuss it and revert to me - but never did.

Proximity to the airport. Courteous staff (except for the keycard issue)

Disappointing and overly Expensive.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

It was a bad deal... I was charged exorbitantly. The breakfast too was not complimentary. The airport pick up too was not complimentary. Completely disappointing.

Great location just next to the domestic airport. value for money stay.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Room service menu charges a bit high. Should be toned down a bit to make that also value for money. Rooms slightly cramped.

Location. Clean rooms. Clean and well stocked wash rooms. Good breakfast lay out. Value for money.

Its a good hotel only as a last option..
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Not value for money at that price.. NO wifi or a wifi that never works.. They intentionally dont provide complimentary drinking water bottles like other hotels so that guests use it from the mini bar on payable basis and several such small small cheap acts to earn some little money.. They dont have the brand or the quality of a star hotel for which they charge.. Only advantage is its strategic location for airport tansit passengers.

Just the location..

On the whole it was nice. Comfortable
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Ceiling collapsed while we were there. Needs more maintenance. Specially the wash basin was clogged. Pillow covers were torn. Could do better.

Rooms were nice and cosy. staff were very good. Rates were OK. Close to both the Airports.

The staff tried their best to find us a place at night when...

It is not acceptable that after we have booked a room and received confirmation for it, you tell us it is not available when we get to the hotel. This is really disrespectful and in fact illegal. You gave us no warning/email beforehand. At 2am, after a 24 hour flight when we are standing to check in to our paid-for room, we are asked to go to another substandard hotel. The staff was nice and tried to do what they could but I will never bring back my business to your hotel.

The staff tried their best to find us a place at night when it was clear our room wasnt available

location.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

mattresses and pillows need a replacement. they need to finish their long continuing refurbishing. they need to black list certain guests that make huge noise all night with personal fights and partying.

location.

Overall very nice hotel and only thing which I do not like was chargeable breakfast
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have been complimentary. But irrespective of other hotels which give free breakfast , here I was charged Rs600/- plus for 4 toasted bread, I pot of tea, 4 small butter, jam and an egg

Good maintained hotel, rooms, beds etc

location, and some of the food from menu.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The Mattresses --- are old and need replacement as they sag ---- not good for the back. Pillows need replacement ---- they look destroyed! Management and owners need to provide due consideration for loyalty and long term stay. I was forced to stay in another hotel for 2 nights after staying in this property for 8 nights ---- reason being they were too full and therefore raised the tarriff..... no exception shown!!!!

location, and some of the food from menu.

Worst experience... had to wait for 15-20 mins just for checking despite not that rush
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Staff behaviour, also request for change in billing details was not properly fulfilled... treated as someone unwanted guest... i will not recommend this hotel to anyone

Location was good and rooms were clean

The room was very spacious and clean, and hotel staff were...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The free wi-fi was slow, and not very reliable.

The room was very spacious and clean, and hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Even when I needed help with things unrelated to the hotel facilities, such as my SIM card, the hotel manager was happy to help!

Very handy location.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Must purchase taxi ticket at International Terminal for short (expensive) ride to hotel. Phoned about kettle not working but no one came to repair or replace it.

Very handy location. Excellent breakfast included. Free lift to Mumbai Domestic Terminal only.

The rooms are decent and is absolute value for money also...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

average facilities and room upkeep

The rooms are decent and is absolute value for money also the location of the hotel, very convenient from Domestic airport

I made a very wrong choice of this hotel. Will not stay here again.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

After having booked through Booking.com several weeks in advance I was allotted the worst possible room on the first floor right at the end, very dirty location, outside was the cooling tower for the air conditioning and the staff left the door open. Checking took too long.

Very poor breakfast preparation. Idlis ( South Indian speciality ) were not fully cooked. Other preparations very poor quality.

Horrendous
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was given a room at 17:00 hrs 5 hours delayed than the check in time of 12:00 hrs Stinking bathrooms , poor and stale breakfast Fruits had all flies around it . Stuffy rooms and no light TOWELS WERE TORN

Value for money
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Breakfast varieties could have been more

Space was good and you had everything what a normal person looking for . Beds are comfortable and clean . There was a cushion chair and cushion pot which is very comfortable .

Hotel location near to airport.
    • Super Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast menu was very limited. Also all junior staff was expecting tips !!! Right from check in to check out.

Hotel location near to airport. Good for flyers.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Not pleasant experience but will ignore it as a one off instance
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First didn't get the room which was booked even after confirming the Hotel Reservations team about my late check in... I was assured that the room is reserved as desired... Second, the beverages in the room fridge were quite old and the soft drinks were flat... the cleanliness of the room specifically beds were worst as it had some kind of bugs... I have used this facility many times by doing direct reservations and this is first time i had a bad experience ...

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Not very comfortable traveling with family. The bathtub was not working properly.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

On arrival property took room charges in advance and charge a deposit of ₹3000. Seemed very customer insensitive. Did not give a very warm feeling with the hotel policy

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room

House keeping need to take away food plates from rooms at least after an hour of serving.... nobody takes them unless u call them to take it away

Fantastic front office especially duty manager Pinkesh ( I think that's what his name is )

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!