Reviews of Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa 5 stars

Sinquerim Beach, 403515 Candolim, India

#5 of 50 hotels in Candolim

Excellent location and service is very nice .
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Nothing much .. The room service food menu was not value for money . We ordered idly and it was not fresh . The restaurant and the buffet or thali's are lot nicer .

The property has an excellent location on the beach . Excellent view of beach . Strongly recommend going to the sunset point , Its whats I liked the post . Sunset point is very peaceful and secluded .

A perfect stay even during monsoon period for family to relax and unwind
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The best thing I liked about this property is the staff who was very friendly and customer centric. We had an accident at the property and they took very god care of us at every step. The property overall is excellent with lots of activities and added bonus of connect with Taj holiday village. food is good and rooms clean and well serviced.

Old resort with nothing extraordinary. Not value for the money. Much better options available
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

Not the Taj experience we were hoping for. Had informed the hotel that we would reach a bit earlier and also leave early and would like our room to be ready by 12 which they didn't do. On the contrary, they tried to bump us to a lower room by pitching it as an upgrade. Food is Ok and all cottages don't have the same amenities so please check beforehand

Way below average by Taj standards.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Room AC was chilling with the controls not working. The staff did try to fix it but didn't work. Such basic things should be checked before the guests check in. Hotel staff and atmosphere is more business like. Not good for a vacation. Just the opposite of Taj Wellington Kochi where even the security staff are so welcoming and go the extra mile to make you comfortable.

Large property with lots of open space. Clean surroundings.

Luxury at its best...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - King Bed

there's nothing to not like here... ambience is perfect... location is excellent...

One of the best property in Goa... Taj means luxury and this property is just that... full of luxury...

The best property in Goa.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

The best property in Goa. Picturesque views. Courteous staff. Hospitality on point. I truly got back rejuvenated and refreshed. I am coming back for sure!

Well spend anniversary
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

Kids in the pool were too loud, but that's it :D Everything else was super

I want to express my gratitude to the amazing stuff of Taj, all of them were very helpful and nice, and the way they decorate our room for anniversary was very sweet. Location is amazing, we got a beautiful view from our room on Aguada fort. Also breakfast was very tasty with many options to choose.

The experience would have been better, had we got the room...
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

The experience would have been better, had we got the room we asked for initially and had the we gotten our room by 2pm when we arrived,but unfortunately we dint get our room till 6pm.

Everything except check in time had to wait too long &...
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - Twin Bed

Everything except check in time had to wait too long & Transfer to airport as there coach timings are fixed and accordingly we need to plan our check out

Awesome experience
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

One of bestest property I ever scene amongst all Taj group Very cooperative staff Awesome experience can go with friends n family to chill out

A bit pricey.

Very hard working and courteous staff. The DM (with specs). Forgot his name was very polite as was the gentleman who took our check in. Kudos!

The properly is just amazing on the hill and gives amazing...
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

The properly is just amazing on the hill and gives amazing view........I think it is one of the Taj best property.........I just loved it....beautiful hotel..the duty manager Mr valenkho was really helpfull and there was always smile on everyone's face......I had amazing experience and will only stay in taj when ever I will visit goa.

I really enjoyed the stay
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

South Indian dishes & flavours, especially of Andhra should be available and food cost is too high

Calm, beautiful & rejuvenating place. Very good for couples.

the hotel made the occasion ... so so special for us..
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

It was just the overall experience which was so beautiful.. we were there for our 10th wedding anniversary... and we both felt we could not have chosen a better place...

Very good resort will recommend.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Food - very continental so no taste. Also very expensive. Good for foreign tourist not Indian. Also local restaurant & shacks in candolim is also not good. Only go to restaurant earthen oven close to resorts very very tasty food veg & non veg.

The reception area is the best, facing the sea very beautiful . The pool & restaurants are also there just beside the sea in the same place. The way to go to the beach starts from there. Cars take u to ur cottage just 30 secs drive.The staff behaviour is very good. 5 star.

The staff, ambience, service, cocktails were amazing.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Just one little thing that i noticed. The swimming pool had beetles. I got beaten by one. Then we noticed that there were quite a few in the pool.

The staff, ambience, service, cocktails were amazing. We were welcomed in style. Check in and check out was smooth and flawless. Loved the whole experience. And everyone staff member was very cordial.

I liked the big trees and a well maintained garden running...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

The sea view rooms were comparatively small and don't have a balcony too.

I liked the big trees and a well maintained garden running through the entire property.

It was beautiful and very convenient.
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - Twin Bed

Service is a bit slow and bathrooms need to be pest controlled because during my stay I had found a centipede in my bathroom while bathing.

It was beautiful and very convenient.

Perfect
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

Insects and flies could be found in the room due to the nearby forrest

This resort is literally something beyond imagination. One of the best, if not the best, resorts i have been too in my life

Heritage property on the beach
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Housekeeping not upto Taj mark. Had to inform housekeeping to clean floor and replace linen and toiletries. Good location with beach access but no private beach. The boat and water sports operators are lined up right on beach and spoil the view and serenity.

Beautiful heritage property. Sea view from everywhere, unlike the Taj Village next door that we visited for a meal. They organised a cake and musicians to play happy birthday on my son's special day - wonderful touch.

More than, “Home away from Home!”
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Taj resorts for me is “home away from home,” and each time they live upto it but this time it was much more! They have taken the definition of the term “UX - User Experience,” to the next level! Excellent property, lip smacking customised cuisine, intuitive and ever willing staff support - all just exceeded expectations! Got to make my next reservations!

All the way from Goa airport to Taj Fort Aguada property was...
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

There is nothing to dislike in the property..but yes Goa airport is the worst airport ever...

All the way from Goa airport to Taj Fort Aguada property was forgotten the moment you enter the lobby of this Taj property. The amazing view of the sea from the lobby is your start to the Goa trip..This follows by a very courteous staff (Areef I guess) who welcomed us and made the process very smooth. The property has everything you would wish for on a goa trip.. What a room...What a view...Great facilities...I hate Taj Fort Aguada for making it so good....I really hate them.. Amazing food, breakfast and perhaps the best property Goa has to offer... You can hire a bike from near by areas park it outside your room..travel at your convenience anywhere and whenever you need, the hotel is already there...Simply Amazing..

I WAS THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY MY STAY. NEXT TIME I WILL THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE COMING TO STAY.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

I CELEBRATED MY ANNIVERSARY. WE WERE INFORMED ABOUT SOME CAKE AND MUSIC. WE WERE BUSY SO ASKED THEM TO COME LATER BUT AFTER SOME TIME WE HAD TO INQUIRE ABOUT WHERE WAS CAKE.

Luxurious.
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

The food was disppointing. The quality of the breakfast breads was not 5 star standard. the food in general needs an overhaul.

The villas were exquisite. And the service was top notch. Best at any hotel i've stayed at.

best experince first time in five star properties till date
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

pork in breakfast its counter and cooking should be saprate from regular kitchen

everything perfect specialy service its awsome hats of taj service many hotels company should learn about services by taj group

Excellent property with very average food.
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

Food was very average nothing like 5 star quality..in room dinning food for all three days was just average with very small portions & breakfast spread was one of the smallest I have ever seen in any 5 start hotel will repeated menu in all three day even the food options were very basic like idili dosa & aalo paratha. Food was clearly very dissapointing.

Villa was excellent & rooms were fabulous. View was excellent. Service is quick & staff is friendly.

We would like to go back to the property.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Our check in experience was not pleasant and could have been smoother. This matters especially as we had arrived with a 2 year old after a 3 hour road journey from the airport.

The hotel staff (dining and room service) were super. They tried to make us including our 2 year old very comfortable.

Kindly give us some discounts so that we can visit regularly!
    • Premium Room Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

The bathroom in our suite was small and there was no tub in it but this was not such a big deal for us considering the beauty of the place.

The beautiful views of the sea from everywhere in the resort, the food and beverages, the hospitality.

Taj Goa
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Despite the upgrade there was no sea view from the house. (We were expecting a sea view as we paid for it!) We were not told about it when we checked in. The welcome message in the living room of the house was under the name of somebody else.

Location is great! Great food! Staff were very nice but the English was very poor in order to get anything understood even at reception! We got an upgrade even if we were not told about it on check in.

A great hotel, ideally located on beach, brilliant staff and nice good in restaurants.
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

Slightly over priced compared and reception staff could be more accommodating.

A great resort , brilliant cottages , lovely and friendly staff and lovely food .

But I did like a lot of the ground staff.
    • Hermitage Villa - Sea View - One Bedroom

I think the people in charge feel a little too entitled to their positions. It's as if they're doing me a favor for the experience I paid for. There were numerous circumstances where dealing with management felt unnecessarily annoying. An example is how they have a no additional guests policy beyond 10pm (which I understand). I had two kids with me who had their flights delayed and couldn't fly out till 3am. I let management know about the situation and requested if they could stay till 3am (I was willing to pay for them), but they were extremely ardent in their policy and would not accept any compromise. I was left with two options of either sending these minors to the airport (an option I felt uncomfortable with) or have them stay by themselves at the lobby till 3am (another bizarre option). If a customer is willing to pay for their stay and is requesting some sort of compromise - why not do it? After an hour's worth of negotiations, they finally decided to take the reasonable approach. While I applaud the final decision, it was still unnecessary. They just seem too strict on some of their policies. While I understand rules are there to be followed, it would be advisable for the staff to understand that there will always be exceptions to the rule, especially in a matter of leisure. I also think a lot of the facilities are lacking. But it really depends on what you're looking for. I booked the Taj as a way to pamper some friends and family yet do something out-doorsy for some extra bonding. It felt a little lack lustre on the latter. I just didn't feel like I got what I paid for. There's a lack of genuine activities. The villas could have had their own individual pools and a little bit more than a hammock to make hanging outside the villa a little interesting. The whole place, while grandiose, felt dead. Perhaps it's good if you're old and retired and want to be away from the population.

But I did like a lot of the ground staff. There are plenty of people who do genuinely care that you have a good stay. The massages and the general pampering were good. My qualms is just with management which unfortunately clouded a majority of my stay.

Was not value for money, and if this was the attitude of hotel i would not recommend anyone.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

during checkout, i was in bathroom and i was reminded to checkout 8-10 times through call to please vacate room, please vacate room. Frustrating behaviour with a guest paying Rupees 50,000 for one night and after 10 calls and assuring them that yes i am checking out at 12:30 pm, bell boy was standing outside my door just to show that sir u have to checkout i am here to take your luggage.

i liked the view but beach was quite far, so was able to hear waves hitting. Property had another entry exit point for checked in guest towards fort wall and they allowed me to go out but when i returned with one of my friend who apparently planned to have a dinner with me in restaurant at property i was told to have a walk for almost 600 meters and come through main road entrance which was quite frustrating.

The staff was very courteous and answered all queries and...
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

There was something wrong with the plumbing and bad smell when the sink was used . Room no 130 . Also the dry and wet area needs to be cordoned off as whole bath gets wet post a shower .

The staff was very courteous and answered all queries and made the stay very pleasurable.

• Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

There should be sum more fun activities for guests in d night, as Goa means fun and party.

I loved the location and views from d room and outside. Wonderful experience.

Big disappointment - Ruined the last 2 days of our holidays. Avoid.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Bland hotel that claims to be luxurious, well I guess the room was clean and bed was comfy. We paid £700 for two nights to end our holiday on a high, it was definitely a mistake. We were at a Yoga retreat hotel where we paid £60 a night before coming to this hotel and guess what, that yoga retreat hotel is a million times better than all things Taj offered us combined together. Upon arrival, we were not welcomed properly nor given the appropriate induction you would get at this level of hotels - Staff were occasionally rude, there was nothing going on in the evening, it was like a desert. Utterly disappointing, an all around bad experience that ruined the last two days of our holiday. Advice: Save yourself the money and stay at a 3 star hotel on the beach which 10 times cheaper and offers almost the same level of service at this hotel. By the way, from pictures you would think this hotel is on the beach but it is NOT, you will need to get out of the hotel to get to the beach. In reality, there is no luxury in India other than at the Leela hotel, so if you want luxury go there.

Clean room and comfortable bed.

A great holiday at Fort Aguada
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Nothing not to like it's the best you can ask for.

Staff were amazing couldn't do enough. Gave us a late checkout until 4pm. Every whim was attented to.

See above.

The noise. I made several complaints regarding loud music heard throughout the day but especially in the evening. The information supplied regarding the hotel made no mention of the fact that there would be constant music at the hotel. Had I known that there was loud disco music in the hotel every evening I would never have booked it. I came looking for peace and quiet and was sadly disappointed. The music played even when there was no-one there to listen to it. Now, I am aware that this part of Goa is famed for partying but I see no reason why the hotel should add to the general noise, except on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve which is fair enough. The whole experience caused me stress and anxiety which is what I came away hoping to avoid. Why don't you make it clear to people thinking of booking your hotel that they can expect a lot of noise? The breakfast room. It reminded me of a factory canteen. The noise was horrendous. The beach. The private beach was not available to guests. Why not? At these prices I expect a private beach and you should ensure that it is available to guests who have paid a great deal of money for the privilege. Other 5 star hotels manage it so why can't you? The price. After having booked the room, and after having paid for the flights I received an e-mail telling me that a new tax had resulted in a 28% increase in the price. Presumably you were aware that the tax was going to be introduced so why didn't you warn me when I made the initial booking?

The food in all of the hotel restaurants was first class

Amazing place
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

During afternoons Noise of water scooters and boats

Room surroundings , adjacent garden, the deck outside reception right overlooking Sea , great place to sit in the evening , very calm

The location is gorgeous.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The restaurants could be better. In my personal view, the restaurants at Taj Holiday Resort (which is the adjacent property) are marginally better. But then that's just nitpicking. No complaints.

The location is gorgeous. The entire hotel feels like a new property, and yet it doesn't overpower the existing beauty of the area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Excellent location , staff, food and so must visit property again and again.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The location of the property is excellent. It offers amazing views immediately as you enter the property. They offer range of different types of accommodation. Our room was garden view with sitout. The rooms are spacious and clean.The restaurant menu, the quality of food in all restaurants is excellent. We recommend veg Goan thali on Moresco restaurant The staff in the restaurant and generally all staff at the property are very professional and friendly . The property offers activities for all age groups. We did some adventure sports like trek to fort Aguada, rappelling, rock climbing. The staff who conducted these activities are well trained and professional. The activities were all done in natural environment of fort Aguada and hence it was quite thrilling. We love the property and Goa.

Can you pls include local taxes in your quotations as...
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Taxes which were not included in your quotation

Can you pls include local taxes in your quotations as it's was way different to what we expected to pay at the hotel

Incredible!

Having stayed at places like Langkawi, Bali, I felt like this property made me feel like I was outside India because it is so beautiful! Absolute value for money!

Awesome place.... If in Goa... a must visit... your stay can’t be any better...
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Nothing at all... I liked everything about this place....

I liked everything about this place... the beautiful building perched on top... the ravishing blue swimming pool water... really well mannered and smiling staff... rather... everything about Taj Fort Aguada is just too good... my five days here were pure bliss...😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Nice location , decent spa. Not a good value for the money
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Accomodation. Do not get the deluxe room with ocean view. It is small with sealed window. There is no outside area where you can enjoy the view. For $300/night I expected more. I tried to exchange the room , was promised in a couple days . No one contacted me and when I checked I was told there was none.

Good location . Beatiful beach.

On balance highly recommended, though otherwise happy memories sadly somewhat marred.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

There was an issue in communicating from the Front Desk which has marred our memories of what otherwise was a most enjoyable stay . Unbeknown my pen had " exploded" -presumably under pressure on the international flight. In ignorance of this most unfortunate mishap I started writing my postcards luxuriating in bed when HORRORS! I noted ink stains on the bedding. Of course we reported this to Reception . First the Duty Manager stated the duvet damage was irreparable and we could take duvet and cover with us,,- after paying additional charge of Rs 3500, We agreed and it was arranged they would send someone to pack it up for us . This then changed to "No we had to pay Rs2000 and could only take damaged duvet cover with us". Finally all amicably resolved when we managed to speak with Head of Housekeeping. We left paying for our contracted stay only: no extra charges and stained bedding left with them. By the way my stained " delicate" clothing has cleaned up fine.

We were belatedly celebrating our Silver Wedding plus my husband's 70th Birthday. The hotel had arranged a private transfer at no cost from the Airport as their complimentary shuttle bus was not running during very early morning which was really helpful. Also as a room was available we were kindly allowed us check in before the scheduled time of 2 pm. The room was nicely decorated with balloons and a heart and we were also presented with a celebratory cake on departure. Food out of this world with wonderful buffet breakfast, superb Goan thali in onsite restaurant. Attentive staff.

Not acceptable from The Taj
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Poorly maintained. My mattress was badly damaged and gave me a severe shoulder and neck pain that I am still nursing. The room was in dire need of maintenance. For Rs20000 a night that is completely unacceptable.

Very good and accommodating staff

Great hotel.Made our trip to Goa memorable.
    • Premium Room Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

The breakfast was a bit of a spoiler.It didnt taste great and the spread wasn’t very lavish.Not a kind of product you expect from Taj.

The staff were very warm and extremely courteous.They went out of the way to make our stay memorable.

Warmth, Comfort, Tranquility and Felt at home.
    • Premium Suite Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

There isnt anything that i disliked except the fact that its a bit far from the aiport however the bus drivers made it comfirtablr for us and also offered to halt when our younger daughter was very cranky.

Everyone at the hotel seemed co ordinated and made us feel at home and were extremely polite yet professional. We had planned this trip to celebrate our anniversary and the resturant team made it truly special for us- the cake and yhe decoartions in the room was a pleasant surprise to us. The resturant team -Mariza, Cassian,Sushant, Rajinder and Ali went out of their way to ensure kids ate well and enjoyed their meals. They were very thoughtful by further surprising us with a delicious bon voyage dish and ensured to pack up a meal for kids to have on the go on checking out. The room service person when I ordered meal fot nyself in the room noticed that our daughter was asleep and knocked so as not to disturb her. I think these small things go very far in terms of making anyone's stay truly special and we wished we could stay longer. We would like to thank the staff for being so thoughful and for their warm hospitality. Hope to stay with Taj soon and that too for a longer time. 😀

Memorable..!!
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

The staff was very courteous and exceptional service, upon informing to one of the staff of our Anniversary during the morning Breakfast, they brought us small cake to our table to make the Breakfast even more special. The JIVA Spa was also very nice, we had opted for couple massage and the massage was too good to describe. Keep it up TAJ...!!! If you experience Tajness, you will not get settled with anything less.

Overall comfortable stay, they should raise the bar for the brand they are and premium they charge!
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - Twin Bed

. Cleanliness and maintenance-My room had costumes from previous guest . The door lock was dodgy . Service could have been prompt(additional bed and fixing door lock) . Access road to property can be full with cars parked on both sides, it is a common road to access Sinquerim beach - For the name of Taj and the money charged, It did not feel like premium

Scenic location and courteous staff Food quality and taste Welcome cake in the room

So so good! Hospitality at its best

NOTHING!

Everything about this place is DELIGHTFUL! We were spellbound from the minute we set foot inside the hotel. You just get the feeling of being relaxed and being taken care of. That is exactly what you expect from any hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean with wonderful views. We, in particular, loved the colour scheme of the rooms and the hotel, overall, since it matched with that of the sea beyond it. The rooms were so nice that we, in fact, just wanted to spend all our time there and not move out at all! The pool was so so great! The water temperature perfect, the views stunning and the additional of the seating bench at the end of the pool where you can relax and have your drinks, at peace, was perfect. I spent a leisurely hour or two in the pool, by myself. The staff are so great. We happened to lose an expensive item on the hotel grounds and the staff were wonderful in helping us locate the item and in fact did so despite us having checked out of the hotel a couple of days earlier. I can keep heaping praises upon praises but will end by saying that this is a must stay for those looking for a relaxed yet happening stay in the Candolim area. Not to mention that Candolim as an area is wonderful!

Best place to unwind and relax with added facility of spa

Food Cleanliness Greenery Sunset point

Hospitality Friendly nature of all staff Attention to the guest Suggestions- could provide a lift to the restaurant at the basement as its difficult for elders to go for food everytime

The staff was exceptional.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

I cannot think of anything i didn't like in this property.

The staff was exceptional. They took very good care of us. The location was perfect. We didn't feel like stopping out to go anywhere else. Our vacation was incredible thanks to Taj.

excellent :)
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

just pick from airport to hotel in bus we are two person hotel the bus for pick up this thing i do not like this.

everything is amazing staff is good everyone is very cooperative. i stay 4days this property its so beautiful we want to stay more days.

Best resort for holidaying.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Toilet door closing and room lighting can do with some improvement.

Liked the decor and upkeep of the property. Staff behavior is superb and response time is the fastest that I have seen.

Awesome
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

There should be some activities and Baby sitting for kids younger than 5 years. That's 1 problem we faced

Everything about our stay was exceptionally good. Especially the service from each staff member. The cottages are awesome at this property. Beautiful view and very comfortable

Exceptional place!
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Exceptional place! loved everything about it: very clean and nicely decorated rooms, huge garden, beach easily accessible directly from the property, pool with cocktail bar, very good food (3 different restaurants available within the property) and spa (the real thing, like a hideaway place for relaxation). And the staff extremely helpful and a nice, in a genuine manner, 10+ customer service. Perfect place for relaxation, it brings a lot of good positive energy , but also for romantic getaways and for those who seek having fun (water sports near by, you can rent a scooter and go see the surroundings etc). I hope to go back.

Excellent property.
    • Premium Room Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

While the service was good, I felt it was lethargic compared to other Taj properties. The staff kept asking for room number/identification at various places within property, not sure why.

Excellent property. The rooms were fantastic, very good sized. The food was great.

Enjoyed as usual. Perfect place to spend holiday, excellent food, fun & enjoyment.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Check out could have been slightly faster ( though acceptable )

Sea Food was tremendous Just keep good work - Its great place, well kept, nice view and we feel strong sense of safety. Pool view is trumendous

Luxury stay at its best
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The location is a bit far from everything and can be a drawback if at all

The swimming pool and the staff madr it one of the best experiences I ever had .. add to that the breakfast and it was awesome .. I also got an upgrade to a cottage which was just amazing .. one of the best experiences of my life

Absolute waste of money. Disgusting smell and probably health hazard with that mold.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Mold. Room had mold in it, was damp and freezing. Cannot describe the disgusting smell in the room and in the closet. AC had to be kept on 15C otherwise apparently you wake up with a puddle on a floor. With that temperature I obviously got sick after two days. Sea view is a myth because your windows are fully covered in condensation because of this AC/humidity nonsense. Disgusting smell, damp bedding, damp clothes and freezing.

The beach was amazing. The SPA onsite was also brilliant and worth every penny. If only the rooms would've been less like a god forgotton tomb where poeple come to die.

My vacation was superb
    • Premium Suite Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

The wifi, the speed sucks. And since this property is far out, the resort should add Breakfast and dinner as free add ons.

The view from the room was excellent. The courtesy of the staff is beyond belief. The rooms are clean, and the food excellent. This was the first time in Goa, i didn't feel like a foreigner in my own country.

Quite a satisfying & relaxing stay
    • Aguada Cottage Garden View - King Bed

Excellent, polite & friendly staff, Clean surroundings. The Aguada cottage room was quite nice. Buffet had good quality food & abundance in quantity, even restaurant staff was quite friendly.

Extremely relaxing and satisfying stay
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The staff were excellent they went out of their way to make our stay extra special since it was my moms anniversary.Even when it came to late night n one off requests it was all fulfilled..it Realy was a wonderful experience and we can't wait to go back at the end of the month.

Overall a good experience.
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

The room flooring was dusty and not properly cleaned. We had to wait for allocation of the room.

Breakfast was excellent, the staff were courteous and overall the hotel has good facilities.

Pleasent enough stay!
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - King Bed

Our beds and pillows were very comfortable – however it seemed like the covers weren’t fresh. There was a weird odor in them. In a luxury hotel like Taj one would expect fresh and fragrant duvets! The kettle in the room was missing and had to be called for twice The bathroom wasn’t stocked with a shower cap while a friend who was also staying in the same hotel at the same time had more than one kept. Funny enough, my own personal shower cap that I carried with me was thrown away by the housekeeping staff. These are small details but this is what we pay for when we go to a hotel like Taj – a flawless comfy experience.

The staff - all very courteous, friendly and helpful! Excellent service at the restaurant. Beautiful property with stunning views. Scrumptious breakfast buffet!

Superb stay, next visit would love to stay at the hermitage villa for sure
    • Deluxe Room Sea View - Twin Bed

We'll never thought off any thing was missing.

Stay was excellent. Service up to the mark and prompt. Staff was very cooperative and excellent. Beautiful stay. We would like to come back soon to your property and stay for a longer duration.

A near perfect holiday destination but can be better
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - King Bed

Run of the mill room service - delivered stale (supposedly fresh cut) fruits, slow room service, unkept balconies

Location, courteous staff, the swimming pool, the sumptuous breakfast and access to the beach

A very comfortable stay my family totally satisfied
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - King Bed

You Should have some sort entertainment organized in the evening to boost the mood

View was fascinating room was very much comfortable & staff was very helpful

Amazing stay at Taj
    • Premium Room Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

The staff were absolutely wonderful. I don't think anyone can beat the Taj when it comes to hospitality. We enjoyed the stay thoroughly. The property is amazing.

Amazing location and proactive staff!
    • Premium Room Sea View with Terrace - King Bed

The bathrooms can be made bigger and better. Lot of space in the room is wasted so bathrooms can be easily extended.

We stayed at the sea view premium indulgence room; absolutely amazing view and stay. Staff was super courteous and very proactive. Must have morning buffet and kudos to the staff for managing it so seamlessly. The pool facility was so well managed. Must recommended for all the lovely couples:)

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Great Service!
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - King Bed

Washrooms, esp shower levers are old and doesn't work smoothly at all

Super service by the staff of the hotel. They go out of way to make all things comfortable!!

Summertime Weekend at best place in North Goa
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

Bathroom at the Gardenview Room could be larger. Shower area was cramped but very well kitted., Pool could be shaded for summers, no options for physically challenged people on wheel chairs as there are no elevators or ramps, only large stairs., selection of newspaper could be better as no guest wants local gossip newspaper they stylishly hang at ur door each morning., No private beach or beach assistance except opening the back gate, TVs should be able to sync with cell phones. DVD Players are nice but with no options to choose dvd its a waste. It'd be better to have usb else laptop connection to tv in room.

View, Location, Trusted brand, Value for money, secure property, service, excellent quality of food, very good in room service, breathtaking view of beach, attention to detail, very decent and elite clientile, great for all ages of people, king size beds, loads of storage and almirah space, goan thali at pool sode restairant, drinks served at the pool, lovely paint n decor in room.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Very good property with best possible views of the Arabian Sea
    • Deluxe Room Sea View with Sitout - Twin Bed

The property is old, the bathrooms in particular need to be upgraded.

The property, the Taj service and of course the breadth taking view from the hotel.

What a Memory to Make!
    • Superior Room Garden View with Sitout - King Bed

The staff was highly courteous and made the trip very convenient for us. Loved my stay to the bits and I'm looking forward to revisiting the place :)