Reviews of Radisson Mumbai Goregaon 4 stars

Junction of S.V. Road & Veer Savarkar Road Flyover, Goregaon West, 400062 Mumbai, India

#75 of 383 hotels in Mumbai

The hotel cut the predeposit from my credit card before I check in , the bed sheet not clean enough . Every day cost almost 120usd , this price in US we can check in a five star hotel . According the price and all the facilities and services in hotel , which not worthy that value .

The food is ok , but a little expensive for foreigners, not so much food options for foreigners, but several types for Indians. Hope this can improve .

The check-in was not smooth. My old parents had forgotten to bring their photo ID. Nevertheless I had my passport with me. They could have allowed us to check in based on my ID. But the staff insisted that my parents show their photo ID. They made us wait in the reception area for nearly 20 mins until I managed to get hold of my brother over the phone who then e-mailed me my parents' photo ID documents which the staff insisted I e mail to them before being allowed to check-in. It was nearly 4 pm and my parents had not had lunch. I was disappointed about the fact that despite making it clear that 3 of us will be in staying in one room, they had not prepared the third bed (which was in the sofa form when we arrived). The TV cable was not working but the house keeping staff managed to send somebody to repair it. But the TV checks etc should have been done beforehand. There was a slight leak in the tiling of our shower cubicle which led to some leakage of water. Otherwise the rooms were very clean

The staff were very helpful and gave a personalised touch in their services. Abhishek at the restaurant was fantastic. The restaurant manager (forgot his name !) was very helpful who booked a cab for us. The interiors were modern and chic. The restaurant was fantastic. The breakfast was the best I ever had in my life (comparing it to other 5-star hotels in Mumbai) and was complimentary. The size of the hotel was just right. Not too big and therefore cozy. The restaurant had 24 hour services. The house keeping staff were very good.

1- The Non-Professional treatment of the Staff. 2- The Smell of the rooms. 3- Couldn't rest and had to go to business meeting without sleeping.

Location is awful. Avoid it at all cost. You will not get any cab or taxi as massive jams occur due to flyover construction. I twice waited for 25 min for a cab. Don't expect anything other den two water bottles with room tarrif. Sanitary wear sucks and the hotel gym and pool are next to nothing. No machines in gym and the pool is barely there. I paid 8k for a 10x10 room. Bad value for money. Opt for Fern, Sarovar Portico or Sai in the same location at half price. No welcome drink or escort to your room was done. It's more like Tata GINGER chain " Budget hotel at high price " Morning breakfast is a 6/10 for the price paid. Staff is helpful, kind and amazing.10/10 to them for the care. It's not a brand hence don't over pay.

Staff and house keeping is helpful and kind

Well the only thing that I would like to be changed is the entry point... Also that's just because of the traffic.. But again I think its temporary inconvenience.

The welcome was really warm and great makes u forget the chaos u just faced outside in the traffic to get there... Everyone is amazing to start from the valet, maharaja, staff and the porters to the waiters.. Made it truly amazing.. And worth it.

The location is a bit difficult to reach due to the heavy traffic and the fact that the hotel cannot be accessed from SV Road

Clean airy rooms and a very courteous staff. The buffet spread is very extensive and delicious

Due to the construction outside sometimes the traffic just outside could make the travel a little longer. But nothing wrong with the hotel per say.

Breakfast spread was good and really cooperative staff and service.

WORST STAY AMONG RADDISON PAN INDIA , NOT ANY STANDARDS . BED SHEETS,PILLOW COVERS & OVER SHEET NOT CHANGED CLEANED ,CALLED HOUSE KEEPING PERSON TOOK 20MIN TO REACH ROOM .

BREAK FAST WAS FAIRLY GOOD, FRESH JUICE OF THE CHOICE

It is same old Sarovar ... With min changes But 40% extra costs are NOT worth it ... Road flyover in front of hotel lead to long congestation and délays

The rooms on the road side were noisy and we had to ask for quieter rooms.

The room was comfortable and the table had enough lighting to work which is a blessing.

They first put us in room number 409 when we enter the room we found the bed is already used by someone and it is not change , we complain to them and request them to change the room and they change the room We are surprised how brand like Radission have kind of service

The dessert I had ordered (blueberry cheesecake) was not fresh. I informed the Manager as well.

The SPA facility is great. The staff is pretty friendly, with good response time. It was a comfortable stay for me.

Bathrooms were not so clean. Highly recommend not to book smoking rooms, exhaust is not good.smoke does not go away easily from rooms.

Room service and staff was good.

The gym equipment could be increased to have a better choice of exercise

The food and beverage and the extra caring staff. Vikram was especially attentive to our needs

Being a husiness hotel, it misses a personal touch or charm.

Radisson is modern business hotel. The hotel, lobby and rooms look very modern and beautiful. Staff is very helpful. Despite being in the middle of the city hectic and traffic, the rooms are quiet.

At check in I had a horrible experience. Firstly , the room was not ready around 1.30 pm and was made to wait. Two of my credit cards I was told declined the payment of 14796.80 . This process took time . I gave my 3rd card and this time another lady swiped ( earlier was a man ) and it went through. Later when I carefully saw the message on my mobile , I found that man was always swiping ₹ 147968.00 and for security reasons the payments were getting declined . I did take up the matter later in the evening when I returned . During breakfast , I had ordered for eggs - this took more than 10 mins though there was not much crowd - in reminder the staff and the chef were only arguing and not bothered about me the customer. I complained this to the supervisor ( I think Mr. Abhijeet ) . The toiletries of the bathroom was not replinished . On the second day when I was having my bath , I realised that the shampoo , conditioner etc were mostly empty. The containers are of deep colours and I couldn’t make out that these were the empty one . Very bad & sad experience!!!!

The location is nice . The room is nice and spacious .

- Due to the flyover construction outside the hotel , commuting time gets increased - Breakfast variety could have been better .

The room was extremely clean and the best was the room service . Be it housekeeping or in room dining , they were very prompt and helpful . I was asked on the housekeeping facilities everyday which was very impressive .

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel’s conference hall/banquet hall was across the road and it was a very busy road.I found it annoying to have to navigate it.

The staff was very helpful. The breakfast spread was very extensive

The breakfast lacks variety. Every day is more or less the same thing. Fresh juices should be available at breakfast as well.

The bed was really comfy. Very impressed with the bathroom facilities. Having handwash was very surprising and something every hotel should invest in. Friendliest staff.

Traffic in front of the hotel due to roadworks(construction of a flyover)

Room newly renovated, clean and quiet. Breakfast spread is wonderful and delicious. Staff are all very friendly & helpful. They make my stay very comfortable & pleasant everytime.

Customer service Bed Quality of i room dining Overall orientation of the staff to help a customer

location if you have to be in the middle of the town. Gym

The location is poor. The approach road is narrow with flyover construction work in progress right outside the hotel. Heavy traffic blocks outside the hotel at all times. That was my only gross point about the hotel. Otherwise it's a good place.

The location worked for me as I had relatives/friends that I wanted to meet in the area. This might not work for everyone as traffic is very concentrated at this location as a new flyover is being built.

Very courteous staff, great buffet breakfast and senior and child-friendly. I was traveling with a senior in a wheelchair and a toddler, the staff made every attempt to accommodate all our needs, including booking our cabs and making sure we reached back to the hotel as we were unfamiliar with cab procedures as we live abroad. Highly recommend this hotel.

The location. Lots of traffic jam around

Pretty decent place to be put up. Rooms and corridor were well lit Not far from main stream western express highway

The location while good, currently probably suffers because of the construction work going on right outside the hotel.

Special mention for the hotel driver Jitendra. Very helpful and courteous.

Can't do much about this but the location isn't the best. Far too much traffic getting into the hotel.

The breakfast was great. Staff were extremely friendly. Great facilities!

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

The staff was excellent always proactively assisted us front door person, reception, room service and house keeping were promptly attended to our needs.

During the day it can be a little noisy with the sound of vacuum cleaner and what not.

I stayed at the property for one night. All the basic amenities that one could need were there in the room. The bed was comfy, bathroom clean. Being in Mumbai the rooms were a tad smaller but tastefully done up in hues of white and grey with some interesting digital art on the wall.

The behavior of the night staff at the concierge was rude - esp the man with the turban. He repeatedly insisted that I provide him my address proof within 10 min of my checkin to the room at 1.30 am (I said I had it in my luggage and would provide to him). Secondly to my utter surprize he told me I had book the hotel for one night - when I had booked it for two nights. When I showed him the booking confirmation, he said since I done the booking online, the system was not updated.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Waiting for the room took long time inspite of updating the staff the arrival time is 10 room was made available at 12.30.

Room is decent and comfortable and nobody disturbed. Peace of mind with family.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

There was nothing as such

We liked everything, start from the entry till exit, every single person plays vital role, from security, concierge, bell boy, receptionist, restaurant servers, manager, bar tender, chef, cleaner.... every single person and corner of hotel is pleasing , smiling and worth spending time and money... 👌👌👌👌

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Restaurant services buffet.food wasn't good the buffet spread was bad the staff wasn't pleasant at all waiters who were serving had a very sad look on their faces as if they are not paid well..breakfast buffet was very bad

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

I had ordered two chicken dishes. Chicken angara tikka and chicken dum biryani. Tikka was excellent. However biryani was undercooked, chicken was totally raw. I brought this to the notice of the chef. Who accepted the same. But dish was neither replaced nor altered. And I had to pay full charges without consuming the chicken, which was given back to the kitchen still the hotel charged me for the same which was totally unethical and uncalled for.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

The pillows were too large and hard so requested smaller softer pillows and they were able to provide one.

Breakfast was wonderful, especially the idli, sambhar and fresh crispy dosas.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

No accuracy on billing. They have charged Rs 5000/- extra and assured that it shall be credited back in 24 hours. It is now 3 weeks I am yet to get the money back. No one is aware what actually has to be billed and how to bill. The extra charging has happen in their full knowledge and the front office confirmed that it was their mistake and shall be returned to my bank account directly but nothing happened so far. The calls are being avoided.

Cleanliness of the property

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

There always was a mildewed odor in the room, unless I turned AC to very low temp. A bit far from BKC area and south of Mumbai. Neighborhood is bit noisy.

Nice staff. There are two big malls nearby, where you could find everything. Facilities are OK, shower is very good.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Overpriced for facilities provided. Staff at front desk somewhat inflexible. While I prefer soft thin pillows, the pillows provided were stiff and big. Staff should know when the room is shared by 2 people each needs a separate soap and hand towel.

Clean. Room pleasant.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Too expensive for the average rooms and amenities. Construction was going on so constant hammering right above our room. Couldn't relax at all! Windows were locked shut so couldn't air out the room.

Thus was my second stay at the hotel, it's clean and the location is central so it's convenient. Food specifically the breakfast spread was great.staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

breakfast, some foods were actually cold. both Airport Transfers were charged, usually at least one Transfer is free at most Mumbai hotels

good Service & housekeeping. Close to Exhibition grounds

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

The location is on the westren express highway which is very crowded espicially after 4 om

The staff were eager to help The place is clean and well maintained

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

This is one of the Best business hotel in Mumbai where luxury meets in budget. The hotel has roof top swimming pool and 24 hours gymnasium. Round the clock room service ensure that you won't sleep hungry. All the hotel employees are very courteous and professional. Clean and hygienic room with nice ambience. A must try hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

The managers response to dealing with customers issues. The booking didn't include free breakfast. No idea why. In nearby hotels besides the rate being much less amenities were far superior. Even the toilet didn't have minimum accessories. The dinner buffet timings with 40 % discount was never informed. Overall a bad experience. I wish I had never chosen this hotel.

Nothing really

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

The front office staff did not even bother to day good bye when I checked out at 2 am on 30 Jul. It was not crowded and the staff just did not bother.

Nothing particular that stands out.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

The rooms are well maintained with all modern amenities.The staff are exceptional especially front office & housekeeping.The rooftop swimming pool is good.Overall ambience of the hotel is really soothing.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

Nothing as such.Everything was up to the mark.

The hotel is good with all basic amenities required for a business stay.The staff are really very helpful. The breakfast buffet spread is vast & of good variety.Easy access to nearby shopping malls.Overall a grand experience.

More breakfast options. A bigger pool

Staff is amazing

The cost in food and beverage is too high !!!!

Everything about the property was amazing from the check-in staff to the housekeeping staff !!!!!

Poor WiFi... once u go to the restaurant there no wifi or poor connection.

the room size , housekeeping , location on jammed road

the sumptuous breakfast

The Indian food at dinner buffet were delicious

Location, hospitality

Cleaness

Nice hotel, professional , good service.

• Business Double Room

Cleaning services could be better.

Staff was very helpful. Specialy Mr. Lekhram

Took 30 minutes to check in. No details about my payment Made.

Only the breakfast is somewhat OK.

The room was not cleaned below the bed area. The swimming pool area had nails on the floor.

Good staff. Good spa

Upgrade to bigger room

Cinnamon croissants amazing. Cappuccino was not even hot and not good

Room was clean, Air conditioning was perfect, Bath room was neat. Food was very good.

Construction of flyover around hotel..so the view from room is not great.

Comfortable stay. Good breakfast selection.

The pool is very small and made just for add good photos to hotel.

The cleaning staff took the time to place a flower for our devotional picture in the room which was very touching. Service was fast and professional

Location and ambience

I liked their rudness...specially Mr. abhijeet at front desk...

Ignored our emails and slammed charges.

• Business Double Room

STAFF BEHAVIOUR IS NOT GOOD. HOUSE KEEPING WAS POOR. FOOD WAS NOT GOOD.BREAKFAST VARIETY TO BE IMPROVED.

NOTHING

Clean. Staff were very good.

staff behavior at the front desk, especially the girl from the morning/afternoon shift...

the room was comfy, clean and well put

Breakfast could and should be improved

Rooms clean, convenient location

Location and Reapair work was going after repeated requests gst invocive was not provided

Payment process state bank of India debit card is not accepted the axis bank debit machine

Nice hotel

Way too expensive for their standard

Cleanliness

Food variety

Ambience food

No coprate my billing address is wrong breakfast Timeing is very short

Hotel is very clean & gateman is very & careful

exceptionally kind and helpful staff especially Dhananjay at the front desk.