Reviews of Hotel Mohit 2 stars

H.D. Lama Road, 734101 Darjeeling, India

#61 of 61 hotels in Darjeeling

Not enough guest reviews for this property

This property has been reviewed 3 times. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel had a central water heating system, and it would run out of hot water frequently. There was no way to control that (no individual room geysers) so there was nothing one could do except complain about it to the hotel staff repeatedly. While the bathroom was clean, it was perpetually damp with water droplets dripping from the ceiling and tiles.

The best thing about this hotel was its convenient location in the heart of the city, a short walk from the mall road and other popular places and shopping areas. We ate in the hotel - the food was great both for breakfast and for dinner.

Location , Breakfast ,Dinner all are good.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Room heater was supplied after two nights

No. Everything is clean.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2015

I spent 3 nights in Hotel Mohit from 31, Dec to 3, Jan.

-I wanted a nice view, but the room I stayed didn't have it, though I don't know whether the hotel has rooms with a nice view. - the time of breakfast and dinner are both from 8:00 to 9:30 am/pm. ...it's too late for me.

I spent 3 nights in Hotel Mohit from 31, Dec to 3, Jan. This was the first time for me to book a hotel and stay in this kind of luxury hotels in India. (actually I'm a backpacker and always stay in the cheapest guesthouses without booking...but I was really afraid of cold weather in Darjeeling in winter and needed a good facility like hot shower and a heater for sure!) it is really expensive for me but I could stay without any inconvenience. warm room, good bed, nice food. I didn't feel cold at all. and what was the most useful in the room and made me happy was an electric pot to boil a water.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

Cleanliness and cooperative

Time frame for lunch and dinner and refuse to serve in room for children and noisy restaurant due to children .

Cleanliness and cooperative

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.