Reviews of The Oberoi Amarvilas Agra 5 stars

9.8

9.7

9.9

9.8

The stay was nothing short of incredible.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The cost is dear but you get what you want and more!

The stay was nothing short of incredible. The only downside was I went down with the 'Delhi belly' not long after checking in, which meant I couldn't enjoy the in-house facilities as much. This was made up by the super attentive staff who called for a doctor/checking up on me constantly. The hotel also went crazy celebrating my birthday which was actually 2 weeks prior to arrival (I had only mentioned it once in the email and they remembered!) with cards, presents, and a cake . The in-room dining was excellent. Incredible view from the room as it says on the tin. Lastly, one of the staff stayed with me at the train station for an hour due to a delay when I was travelling to Delhi to ensure everything was OK. I very much look forward to returning in the future.

Worth it for sure!
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Nothing at all. All was perfect.

The view on the Taj, monkeys can literally be on your balcony in the morning and definitely their quality of service. They really care about the quality of their service more than anything. Definitely worth every penny.

Unmatched Hospitality, Fabulous Facility

Everything was fantastic

'Going the extra mile' hospitality style - a rarity in most places around the world; The fabulously maintained property with an almost ethereal view of the Taj Mahal from the room; The intuitive and pro-active service; all these left us feeling most pampered.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

From the moment we arrived we were greeted beautifully, and...
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

From the moment we arrived we were greeted beautifully, and for the duration of our stay nothing changed- hotel was Amazing. It’s worth every penny!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great Taj view but room was not worth the money.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Our room was dusty. Our bed smelled moldy. The shower didn’t drain well. Both my husband and I got irritated throats staying here for 2 nights. Not worth the high price, except for the view of Taj from your room, the saving grace.

It’s close to the Taj Mahal. Staff were great but way too many of them probably because it’s low season.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Awesome
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Price. Even if the hotel comes with extraordinary room and facilities prices seems to be high compared to international hotels giving similar experiences.

Everything and anything.

10/10
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

No other resort can top hospitality of Oberoi & our stay at Amarvilas proved the same. Would love to be back when possible. Appreciate the courteous & caring staff.. They made sure we had a comfortable & enjoyable stay..

Memorable.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

After agreeing an early check-in directly with the hotel, a central reservations manager then sent an email, a few weeks later, indicating I should book another night if I wanted an early check-in.

The fantastic location and beautiful view of the Taj Mahal. The staff are exceptional and very attentive to detail.

Amazing experience
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Amazing experience The impression starts from the moment you step in there. The atmosphere of the entrance, the smell of the lobby, the sense of the intelligence, the consideration of all staff, it can express only perfectly which can be taken. Thank you for listening to my requests. I made the perfect propose. It is the best hotel in the world. Thank you for everything.

Truly deserving of their rating, this should be the benchmark for all hotels.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Good view of taj, staff made the difference with their hospitality and attentiveness. Breakfast was amazing too. They noticed we bought lassi back the night before and made a note to prepare that specially for breakfast. This is just one of the examples of their attention to detail.

It is clearly a MUST go place in life ,same as Taj Mahal.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

It was just perfect in all tenses

It is clearly a MUST go place in life ,same as Taj Mahal. The combination of both Oberoi and Taj just made my stay to be unique. The staff there is incredibly caring, everything was perfectly organized and scheduled. Of course it is expensive but worth 1 night in Life for sure. I would recommend to anyone!

Great stay!
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

We stayed at the property for one night with the goal of visiting the Taj Mahal at sunrise. They have a cart that drops you off at the ticket counter. It was very easy! The property is immaculately maintained and every person goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and happy!

Incredible!

Nothing. It was perfection! Worth every penny.

Wow!! Just wow! The best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff went above and beyond to make my mother in law feel completely special for her 60th which included welcome chocolates, birthday cake, ‘happy birthday’ played on a sitar and a bath filled with rose petals and candles. They even bought me 2 bottles of a drink after I asked for the recipient! The staff are incredible, funny, kind and sincere and not expecting tips too. We were brought into the kitchen after dining at the restaurant which was the funniest and sweetest experience. Truly a 5 star hotel if there ever was one. Amaing! Oh.... and the view!! Wow!

This place is a gamechanger!
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The fact that i didn't book for longer!

The hospitality is a game changer. The entire team from check in, to the butler service to the restaurant team cannot do enough for you and the NO TIP policy is great! The location is second to none, the quaity of the building is outstanding! You will feel like the Shah Jahan staying here

Unforgettable Stay with Magical Taj Mahal view.
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Amazing experience, we been traveling around the world in luxury hotel , but The Oberoi staff is extremely warm, and very friendly to kids, my two kids had so much fun with the chef making their Pan cake and dessert for tea. Thank you so much! We are looking on other The Oberoi hotel for our next destination!!!

One of a kids kind
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The bar/ coffee lobby has nothing to eat only drinks.

The amazing location close to Taj Mahal. They upgraded us to a room with balcony. The hotel is very luxurious

Great to be so close to the Taj, especially for seeing it at...
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Very pricey, but there are so few tolerable hotels in Agra. Esphahan restaurant service quite poorly uncoordinated.

Great to be so close to the Taj, especially for seeing it at dawn - by far the best time, btw.

There are no words to describe the Oberoi Amarvilas.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The price for a double room is not insignificant, however you are paying for a once in a lifetime experience.

There are no words to describe the Oberoi Amarvilas. It's an experience that has to be lived. Absolutely everything is curated to the ultimate detail. This is luxury and hospitality at its finest. Very very difficult to beat.

Memorable stay surrounded by Shah Jahan style opulence
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Would have been nice for turn down to have happened when we were at dinner, there should be a system where housekeeping can find out when guests are away from their rooms and take that as their cue. Bathroom a bit smaller than expected. You'll get a significantly better deal if you book closer to the time of stay. I felt we spent too much on the room, because I looked on booking.com a few days before and there were rooms for 40% less than what I paid!

The pool is large, heated, beautifully set amongst a landscaped garden, and was a dream to swim in. The poolside food and cocktails were delicious. This facility and the staff in this area is the best feature of the hotel. Dinner at Esphahan was reasonably priced and fairly tasty. The room is spacious and clean. Great breakfast in the room. Brilliant location, so handy to get to the Taj Mahal. Seeing its silhouette from the room is rather exceptional. After leaving, I noticed I had left an item of clothing in the room - the staff are posting it back to me with compliments. Excellent care and service.

• Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Hotel could perhaps use some more high end international boutiques.

Unbelievable customer service!! Staff went above and beyond to help us out in every way possible.

We came for the Taj and we got what we came for
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

To be honest there was nothing to not like.

I was overwhelmed by the quality of the service and hospitality by the staff. True, we are paying for it but it was a new experience for me by the treatment we received from the moment we arrived till we left. It was a shame as we were busy visiting the Taj morning, noon and night that we did not have the time to utilise the wonderful facilities on-site We came for the view of the Taj and that did not dissapoint. My wife and i had our dinner in our balcony looking out at the Taj.

Exterior of the property was palatial
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Due to the time I booked the property, I paid double the price than that of the availability on the day. This price variance is a bit tough to take , however I wouldn’t take anything back. The interiors aren’t as luxurious as the exterior however are still more than adequate Bar area is a bit basic

Exterior of the property was palatial The pool area is very impressive The staff are the best trained and most courteous I have ever experienced Proximity to the Taj Mahal Restaurants and food in general Overall one of the best hotels I have ever stayed If I could score it manually I would give 9.7/10 I had an upgrade on my room and also a late checkout The staff couldn’t do enough for you . They made it a truly memorable experience The negatives below are purely constructive criticism

A once in a lifetime visit, but I would definitely stay again if we return to Agra.

the taxes!

amazing location, would definitely recommend. friendly, efficient staff and excellent restaurants. please take into account that taxes and surcharges on the room are quite high so don't forget to build these into your budget.

Amazing hotel excellent staff and best service we have ever...
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Amazing hotel excellent staff and best service we have ever received. My second trip and I will keep coming back. Recommend it to anyone. They just cannot do enough for you and the hotel itself is maintained to a superb standard. Even though I have added pictures it doesn’t do the property any justice nor how spectacular the view of the Taj is as you look out on to the Balcony!

It is expensive but well worth every penny.
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Quite possibly the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The genuine attentiveness of the staff, for who nothing was too much trouble combined with their pleasure in your stay is second to none. Added to which the facilities, location and rooms made for an unforgettable stay.

Perfect in every way
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

The weather was hazy but a hotel can’t work miracles!

It would be impossible to single out any one member of staff they were all amazing. The view was simply stunning as you walk in and from every room, it’s not a tiny obsutes view of the Taj it is a proper view

Exquisite setting - but you pay for it!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Long time since the fittings have had an update - at this price "being a little tired" in the room decor is not great - but the location is THE best.

Spectacular views of the Taj from the balcony and lovely pool area. Tremendous service for visiting the Taj (golf buggy, amenity kit, ticketing etc)

The bed was very comfy and the view was fantastic
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

In the spa while i was having a massage the bed was making lot of sounds, i was very exhausted so i didn't bother but it wasn't very relaxing

The bed was very comfy and the view was fantastic

Best Hotel in Agra!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Impossible to find even a minor detail that was not of our liking.

What an exceptional view of the Taj Mahal from our room. Abhishek, the General Manager did his utmost to make our stay a truly unforgettable experience. The staff if 10/10. Supremely kind and with a hard to find nowadays devotion de service.

The best place to stay in Agra
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The customer care at this hotel was second to none. The staff were attentive and courteous and nothing was too much trouble. The position of the hotel affords it the best view of the Taj Mahal and you have the extra bonus of being taken their by golf buggy directly from the hotel.

Sumptuous . The only place to stay in Agra
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Superb view of the Taj Mahal. Very attentive staff, seem to anticipate needs. Great they sent someone at 5am to get our tickets for the Taj. Free shuttle to the monument. The Indian restaurant tasting menu is Michelin Star standard.

the staff made the stay extra special and personal; cannot praise them enough
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

facilities especially the room looked dated

The staff at the property and the service they provided were exceptional; best anywhere, even the better than the Burj-al-arab

Best stay ever ever
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The ONLY thing that made me tick a little bit was when we decided to go shopping at the Taj East Gate, we took the golf cart provided by the hotel and the driver told us to go to one shop because, according to him, the marble there was genuine. Thing is, it cost 5,000 rupees more than at other places where it was absolutely the same models. But India will be India and it's the type of thing we have to get used to when traveling this country. Other than that the driver was great, he was there to drive us in a minute and waited for us to finish.

Everything was A-MA-ZING, it was the best hotel I had ever been to. The hotel itself is breathtaking but what makes it even better is the staff. They are ALL making it a point for you to feel at home and special and they do it very very successfully. Kudos to the people at the bar and at the pool who were the sweetest ever (at the restaurants as well !) We stayed 3 nights and every day was better than the one before. The room was really comfortable, super super clean and we even got an upgrade right when we arrived to a balcony room (probably because it was not the high season, but still a sweet gesture). We had a very small issue with the shower but it was resolved in 10 minutes and they were apologetic about it for the next 24 hours. All in all, would recommend it to anyone who likes to be looked after and to feel secure in a country that can get quite exhausting.

The only place to stay
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

One night is not enough!

It was a birthday celebration and they went out of their way to make it so so special! The transfer to the Taj is easy, quick and amazing!

Amazing hotel, beautiful view of Taj and very thoughtful staff. Highly recommended!
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

This hotel is one of the best we've ever stayed in. Especially when you have an occasion to celebrate: we were celebrating our anniversary and the whole stay was full of surprises! The view of the Taj (even from your bed) is magical! The Indian restaurant was delicious, and we even got a tour in the kitchen by the lovely chef. There's a free shuttle service to and from the Taj (which is very close) and that was a big plus. We had a guide with us from Delhi, but I bet they can take care of that as well. I would advice to take a guide with you.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

A magical stay
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The staffs bend over backward to fulfill all your needs and wishes. They kind of make it like home away from home. The welcoming party was amazing and nothing is too little or too much for them. They have a signature touch to everything they do. I was totally indulged and pampered over and beyond the call of duty!! The view from the room of Taj Mahal was the icing on the cake.

Impeccable Service
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

I wish I had known sooner that the hotel offers a dance show. Maybe when they email us the pre-arrival confirmation, they could also inform about this, so we could have planned our check-in time to the hotel a little sooner.

Perfect stay in Agra, especially if you want to visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. They provide golf car to shuttle hotel guests. Service was impeccable, and hotel was utterly beautiful! One person in my family forgot to bring camera memory card, and requested the butler to help buy at 11pm at night, and without any hesitation they managed to help us get the memory card. Amazing service indeed!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Magnificent place to stay and visit Taj Mahal
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

The staff hospitality was absolutely fantastic. They arranged everything we asked and the trip was short but magical, and the view was amazing! They took care of our every need and desire.

The price you pay for the best hotel in India
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

This is the best hotel I have ever been to. If you can just about afford it- you have to go for it... It's unreal. It enhances your experience of the Taj Mahal and it really makes for a trip of a lifetime. Everything is thought out, beautifully designed and the staff are next level.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Gratitude to management for the memberable stay at the Oberoi Agra India
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

I do not remember anything negative about this hotel.

What to say about the Oberoi Agra.... No words enough to express our gratitude for the memberable stay. This hotel is a home away from home. The shear excellence of the hotel is unprecedented. Totally amazing hotel with breathtaking views of Taj Mahal. The hotel lies in a short distance of the Taj Mahal, whereto one is taken in the golfcart from the hotel. The gardens and the pool are a delight for the eyes. We were for business in India and took a weekend break in Agra. On arrival at the Oberoi the general manager greeted us and upgraded our room. The excellence of the room and the view.... look at the pictures from our room, just picturesque. The food at the hotel is excellent. The breakfast was transcendent with ith the possibility of many personalized extras. The staff made our stay, they made our stay ineffaceable. It will stay has been captivated in our memory for long. The shear friendliness and helpful staff deserve a special recommendation. This hotel is one to come back to, and we definitely will! Thanks to the Oberoi Group for giving us the possibility of staying in your hotels with that the kind of quality and excellence. Thanks to management Oberoi Agra and all staff members.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Very expensive but close to a flawless experience
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

I booked very early and, as it turned out, paid a lot more per night than other guests. In future when booking through Booking.com, I will test the rate directly with the property just before the cancellation cut-off date to see if I can get a lower rate.

Most things. Some mistakes were made but the solutions were impressive.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Extraordinary Luxury hotel with the best views in the world!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

This Hotel has a very special USP. All the rooms had the most wonderful view of the Taj and a balcony to watch the sun set and rise. Very luxurious and wonderfully attentive staff particularly at the pool! Food at the hotel restaurants was superb.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

If you can afford it, This is the way to visit the Taj Mahal.
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

To have stayed longer (our mistake not the hotels!)

We loved everything: the friendliness of all staff encounter top to bottom, the food, the public and room decor and amenities and, of course, the view of the Taj Mahal from our room as well as public spaces.

Out of this world hotel!
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

I have nothing bad to say about my trip.

Everything was amazing from the moment we arrived. Staff were so accommodating and helpful. The food was fantastic and the location of this hotel along with the views and the grounds make this an amazing place to stay.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Best place to stay in Agra

Not a single thing.

It was our wedding anniversary and the general manager including all the staffs had made our stay memorable. Beautiful view, nice weather, beautiful people and the best Indian food we had ever. The food taste that we had during our stay were superb, exquisite, well rounded and it could only come from works of master who knows their spices well. Michelle and Chef Anroosh are the best. We will definitely come back again

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

moghul magic
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

A minor issue that was dealt with by the hotel so really nothing worth mentioning.

The decor was nice and the staff at the food outlets and check in were very welcoming. Room size was good and I liked that all rooms faced the Taj Mahal. I liked when they took us to the garden to light a paper lamp and watch it fly.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Fabulous night in Agra
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Our room was upgraded to a balcony room but was right at end of hotel.

Good courteous staff, excellent service, beautiful surroundings & fabulous view of Taj Mahal from all public rooms & bedrooms.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Staff were nothing short of incredible and went out of their...
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Staff were nothing short of incredible and went out of their way to make sure we had everything taken care of. Location is perfect for taj mahal and pool area is stunning Cannot recommend the hotel enough

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Best views of Taj Mahal

Misunderstanding by hotel with transport arrangements however hotel made best efforts to make up for it, to the extent where the kids got lovey surprises including belated birthday cake!

The uniqueness, attention to detail and top class amenities that offer you the chance to upgrade from your everyday life! Thank you Abhishek (GM) and entire team for wonderful stay...

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Wonderful home outside home.
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Nothing. Except arrangement in the bathroom. I would like to suggest to provide hand shower/ spray to wash after nature calls.

Hospitality, environment, beautifully landscaped Garden, well trained staff. Taj View from balcony. It's wonderful hospitality extended by Mr. Abhishek and other staff members. It's home feeling facility.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Superb service! Superb location!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

The fog in December. We can't see the Taj Mahal from our room until it was afternoon.

The hotel really took care of my husband when he fell ill. It was unfortunate that we couldn't enjoy the facilities. The buggy service to the Taj Mahal was a big plus point. Will stay here again definitely.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Luxury retreat with amazing views
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Liked and enjoyed everything.

Perfect location & facilities with beautiful view on Taj Mahal from almost every place in hotel. Breakfast was unique experience to remember for long time. Extremely friendly and competent staff.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Lives up to its reputation but mistakes should be better handled
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Staff initially misplaced one of our four suitcases on check in and we had to point this out to them when we arrived in the room. For such a hotel brand which prides itself on being the best, we were not offered an apology or anything complimentary. Not good enough.

The total experience was amazing. From greeting at the front of the property, excellent check-in service, amazing rooms, lovely turn down service, wonderful friendly service everywhere within the hotel complex, lovely dinner in the Indian restaurant and great breakfast. Was able to purchase Taj Mahal tickets from hotel and there was a courtesy electric golf buggy to and from the hotel to the Taj Mahal. Whenever we are in Agra, we choose to stay at The Oberoi Amarvilas Agra.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

If you are visiting the Taj for a one night stay there is not enough time to enjoy beautiful hotel.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

If visiting Taj for one night not enough time to enjoy the hotel. Stay longer or stay somewhere less expensive. Packed breakfast was day old pastries and cold coffee. Surprising. Taj is not open Friday mornings.

Beautiful Hotel. Interiors and pool area are stunning. The restaurant was great for dinner. Helpful explaining unknown items and gave us a recipie after we raved about it!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

all was just great
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Excellent Hotel. Starting from the place and stuff till the dining. It is definitely worth the money paid, though was quite expensive due to the Holiday season. View of Taj Mahal from your balcony. The room facilities and even a gift - you feel yourself welcomed. We are just very pleased to stay in this Hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Wonder of the World
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Nothing only wish we could have stayed longer

The hotel was amazing with staff service superb and bedrooms and public areas spotless. The icing on the cake was to have a balcony with view of the Taj.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Thank you Harsimran and Sundeep for making our stay at the Oberoi just O'wonderful!

.......the price!

Everything! We particularly liked the fact that we were on floor 3 and we could stand from our balcony and see the Taj Mahal....just amazing! Thank you to Harsimran's hospitality, he was very welcoming and made our stay extra special. Furthermore thank you to Sundeep for cooking the best jalebis, aloo and purian for breakfast as a complete surprise! The location is just superior, the place is tranquil and the gardens and pool are just beautiful. WOW!! we hope to return ......

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Wah Taj and Wah Oberoi Amarvilas !!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Location was perfect. You get the view of Taj from every part of your room. Taj - The Monument of Love is breathtakingly beautiful. The staff was very cordial and cheerful. The food was good. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

World of luxury and comfort
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

-Although the staff is very well trained, very helpful and very nice, their presence was too noticeable. For example, I want to sit down and they run to me to help, I want to grab a glass of juice and they ask if I need help. The very frist day I arrived at 3pm and opened my bed, but at 5pm they were already in my room cleaning and making my bed, which seemed a bit ridiculous to me. I am very grateful for all their help, but it was a little bit overwhelming -Lack of jacuzzi, the steam room was too cold (this was mentioned by all the guests who tried to use it) and the showers at the spa for some reason were only cold. But the nice outdoor swimming pool made these things very unimportant.

- Breathtaking view from your balcony over the Taj Mahal - Luxury everywhere from the entrance to your bathroom - Incredible breakfast - Extremely beautiful pool area - The hotel is full of beautiful flowers and nice jasmine scent - You are taken with comfort for free to see the Taj Mahal (just have to pay for the tickets)

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

An amazing once in a life time experience that we want to repeat!
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

We absolutely loved everything about this hotel. From the meeting at Agra station to the drop off there. The staff, the hotel, the service, the food, the facilities, the GM and the to die for view. This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in our lives. We were made to feel like royalty throughout. Everyone was so amazing. We will be coming back for sure.

Memorable!!

Every thing was perfect!

Everything was fantastic! The best part is the Great friendly and highly trained staff! Truly a memorable experience!!

World class experience !
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Taj view from our balcony, good food restaurant, nice room, beautiful swimming pool, nice employees, golf cart included to go visit the Taj.

The perfect place to stay in Agra
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The hotel is amazing! The room's view of the Taj is breathtaking. The staff is really helpfull, the service is trully 5 star.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

EXCEPTIONAL

EXCEPTIONAL

Memorable stay for lifetime

Highly priced

Best location in Agra...just as if Taj in my room

Excellent Hotel with Beautiful Views
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Great Property! Awesome views of the Taj Mahal! The staff makes you feel at home and is ready to assist at any time.

A perfect place to watch the TAJ.
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The hospitality is amazing. The location is perfect. The food is good. Overall a great place

• Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

The staff were sometimes asking so many times are you satisfied

Amazing experience

Faultless.

Everything. These guys have thought of everything.

Staff are excellent abd friendly and the view is brilliant,...
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

Staff are excellent abd friendly and the view is brilliant, we can see Taj Mahal from our bacony

Fabulous
    • Premier Room With Balcony And Taj Mahal View

Any issue we had was ironed-out right away

Hotel staff were amazing and very kind. Rahul was most helpful in finding us a great guide.

Spectacular hotel with a spectacular view

Everything was just right

Friendly staff with an unforgettable welcome.

Views are great. The rest doesn't match with the price.

Overpriced. Need a renovation,

The location and views are great

Superb location and service

Nothing to mention

Location, Staff, Service Orientation

The staff were very friendly but the service was a little...
    • Premier Room With Taj Mahal View

The staff were very friendly but the service was a little slow.It lacked a little finese