Reviews of The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai 5 stars

Apollo Bunder, Colaba, 400001 Mumbai, India

#2 of 383 hotels in Mumbai

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Everything in the hotel was perfect. The steam room at the Spa felt like it is in need of a repair amd modernisation. Shamiyana restaurant breakfast items on offer did not impress.

Reception booking staff were excellent. I made this last minute booking for my family as a surprise and the staff went extra length to make it memorable by giving the room with an excellent view of the sea even though the room booked was a city view! Fantastic views of gateway of India from the room, a big cozy bed, tea/cofee and toiletry supply and linen of expected 5 star standard. Good air conditioning, Guest services on phone greeted and referred to us by name which is a good practice. The sea lounge in palace building has a great ambience and the Cello player and singer presenting live music was good too. Souk restaurant on the top floor was great. Shamiyana breakfast food items on offer were ordinary but staff were great. Swimming pool was fantastic. Steam room needs upgrade. Special thanks to the gentleman at reception for his personal attention to this surprise stay by upgrading the room at no extra cost and also for complementary gifts which turned it into a great day for my family.

The location was extremely amazing with the sea view adding to its beauty. A must visit. A special reference to our housekeeping guy Mr. Kishor C He was really helpful and very up to the mark.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

My husband became unwell after eating at the over priced Indian restaurant.

Hotel is an amazing historic building and lived up to the expectation. All the staff are helpful, friendly and go the extra mile; nothing is too much. All the little touches and attention to detail is much appreciated. Must eat is the roof top Lebanese restaurant with amazing views of the India Gate, excellent service, food, and value for money. We would stay again.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

You can hear the hustle and bustle of traffic when sitting by the pool but in Mumbai I feel this is unavoidable.

The heritage wing is absolutely stunning, inside and out. The room was lovely and equipped with everything we could need. We spent quite a lot of time by the pool which was majestic.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

May be tariff for frequent travelers should be moderate than others

One should experience Tajness its awesome experience and enjoyed a lot. Specially restaurants are the best that too all. Also tour to Taj also gave us lot of insights about Tata group and Taj history dont forget to do this.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

One of the best hotels in India...I love it. On repeat visits I have found the client care and attention to detail to ensure the best comforts and experience of the guest to be consistent. Staff rock!

Evening Service availability

Gave us an nice room with a view, arranged for recommended food in the breakfast, personalized service at Sea Lounge in Palace Hotel, Warm and hospitable staff, Like the TAJNESS

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The staff could not do enough for us. Faultless! Overall a great experience, our room was in the "Tower", with a lovely view of the city and harbour.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

We were treated like royalty We stayed 3 nights They were the most fantastic nights I highly recommend every one to stay I have already emailed my travel agent to ensure my holiday next year includes three nights here on the way home

I cannot fault anything!

We were so very lucky - the Taj Mahal Tower in Mumbai which we booked, gave us a free upgrade to the Taj Mahal Palace for our entire stay at no additional cost! With this upgrade came the services of a personal butler, along with access to special areas reserved for Palace guests only. There are no words to describe the Palace - it was everything you expect it to be and more. Our room was the most opulent place I have ever had the good fortune to stay in. The gardens were wonderful and the pool area was stunning. I particularly enjoyed the free guided tour which provided some background to the history of the Palace and some of the guests who had visited. The staff offered impeccable service to all guests. I cannot rate it highly enough!

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

The customer service was a little over the top for my taste - sometimes you want to be left in peace but there is somebody trying to give you something or ask you something every five seconds. Some of the restaurants were pretty pricey and not particularly worth the cost, but the main Shamiana restaurant was reasonably priced and very good.

This hotel is absolutely beautiful - the facilities are fantastic, everything is completely comfortable and luxurious and designed to make your stay amazing. The location is nice to walk around and convenient for museums, restaurants and shopping and the view from the hotel rooms is great too. The restaurants serve amazing food (breakfast is fantastic) and there's plenty of choice. The pool is wonderful and a great place to relax and cool off from Mumbai's hot weather.

To be frank, nothing.

The hospitality & the care given by the hotel staff. They pampered us with all kinds of food & drinks to try. The reception were very professional & helpful. The breakfast were fabulous. Housekeeping did their best & even tidy up the room twice a day. The hotel staff were very courteous, helpful & always with a big smile.😁

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Cannot say anything to criticise this hotel.

We returned for a third business trip in one year. The hotel exceeded our expectations once again. Staff cannot do enough for you. Food in Golden Dragon (Chinese) and Masala Kraft (Indian) absolutely superb. Great swimming pool. Excellent selection of shops, the watch shop (Dia) provided us excellent service again. The best hotel in India by far.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

One of the best 5star hotels I have ever stayed in.Breakfast was fantastic,comfortable and spacious room well equipped bathroom.The staff was very professional,friendly and helpful,special thanks to miss Shivanghee.will definitely come back again.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The hotel should charge my credit around QR 1650 from 12-may until 15-may but they took QR 3350 & from 12-may to 11-may to 12-may they should charge my credit card around QR540 but they charge it around QR3600 they change both of my credit cards master & visa

No things are good

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

We checked in much earlier than the standard hour (10h am) and very tired after 2 long flights. Immediately the check-in staff offered us an early check in which was very well appreciated. After our acceptance we were informed about the respective cost. We would accept anyway but the conversation should have started in another way. Then we decided to eat a snack. We did not want a breakfast but a fast snack. A French toast and an orange juice is more expensive than a meal in any European city (let's exclude Oslo!). And it is much expensive than the breakfast price of the hotel (which is very good).

You will be treated as royalty. Nice neighborhood. Very appreciated the Yoga classes early in the morning (7,30h am). Excellent swimming pool environment. In a nice location to the best visiting points of the city. The hotel is a monument by itself.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Free internet very slow you have to pay for good connection, outside food not allowed and no electronics allowed

Friendly staff, good location, quality of service

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

nothing! I really enjoyed everything!

I stayed for my honeymoon and they upgraded my room with the best view! I really enjoyed the hospitality from Mr.Gaurav and hotel staffs. The food from Golden Dragon restaurant and in-dining room was amazing. They have a free tour inside the Palace hotel everyday! I would definitely come back again!

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

it was our 15th anniversary and i don't think we could have chosen any other property to celebrate our special day and the staff made it more special by sending us a small cake with decorations of rose petals all over the room.the buffet is the best we have had in a long long time with so much of variety to choose from.the minutest details are looked into everything and obviously the hotel is an epitome of history.there is a lot to do around the hotel with many restaurants around and lots of shopping to do.thank you for such a wonderful stay:)

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Very expensive - it’s best to explore good restaurants and bars in the area.

Excellent location and we were on the 11th floor with a great view of the gateway and harbour.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

We had a perfect stay! Everything was wonderful - the service (Arrival, check-in, check-out, house keeping, room service...). We had in room dining as well as breakfast and were in two of the restaurants. The food was always delicious. The pool and the gym are also awesome!

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

I think the tour about the hotel history can be better with a little help from a professional writer.

Can you convey a special thank you to the owner of the gym, who spend so much time personalising the work out and giving advice for after our Taj period. It was very professional, insightful and much appreciated.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

We were booked to stay at the Taj Mahal Tower but were upgraded to the Taj Mahal Palace, which was an incredible experience. A luxurious room, coupled with attentive staff and a beautiful location ensured we had a fantastic experience. We were treated like royalty. Thank you for a memorable holiday.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

staff could be trained to be better and should be teached to understand that all guest are not muslims and should actually greet in the form of a universal greetings, they all assumed I was a arab muslim, but I was actually a south African muslim

very bad experience at the hotel would not recommend to anyone at all. they make you feel like criminals, they actually take a picture of you and your guest in the room, for what reason I don't know, behaviour of security staff very bad, they actually punishing you for what happened in the past, not a very nice environment to stay in.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The location of the hotel is excellent close to all the tourist, cultural and historic places, clean and with all the facilities that provide comfort, the staff are friendly in the restaurants, the reception and all the places, especially Mrs. Ankita Batt at the reception, my stay was pleasant in all respects and I will return to stay there again.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The temperature in the rooms was always too cold regardless of what it was set at. Had to open the window at times to warm up the room.

Friendly and accommodating staff - nothing was too much trouble. The Heritage Tour in the evening is a nice touch. Wonderful spa facilities and treatments.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

It's super we feel like we are in palace only it's our pride to stay in Tajmahal Mumbai

Its opposite to Gateway and occean reflections are more just if we look from balcany of room's we feel like poosh and lesure to yourself

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The corridors in the palace are without air conditioner so that was the negative thing

One of the best hotel i stayed in, professional staff, outstanding services and everything was top class, please Taj continue in same level of excellence. They upgraded me to palace sea view as my booking was tower sea view. Thank you Taj you deserve the leading in hotel chain in India.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

This hotel oozes history! We thoroughly enjoyed the ambience of the hotel. The staff was welcoming and very helpful. We were upgraded on check-in. The person checking us in, didn't tell us it was an upgrade, she just told us what we would have as part of our accommodation. It was a wonderful surprise.

• Superior King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

Slightly torn bed sheet , which was quickly replaced with fresh linen.

staff were gracious, helpful and attentive from the start. The hotel rooms very clean, and room service prompt with any request. For example our request for a room diffuser was quickly satisfied.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The service is exceptional, the staff happily go above and beyond to make your stay extra special. My Friend and I were lucky enough to be upgraded on arrival, and we were able to indulge in the complimentary additions that this room had to offer, something we wouldn't usually be able to afford. It was the perfect end to our holiday.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

We were upgraded to the gorgeous main bldg. What a treat. Beautiful artwork and furnishings throughout. Service was phenomenal from all staff. Our butler, Dylan, went out of his way to make our stay with 2 young kids enjoyable and welcome. Thank you. We will be back.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

I would have enjoyed having a choice of bars , rather than just the one , even though the bar ,the oldest in India was very pleasant , a roof top bar with a view and some music would have been perfect .

My whole experince at this hotel was first class .. from the gift at Reception upon arrival to my speedy checkout , I could not be more impressed . The location of this hotel made my brief holiday perfect as I could walk to many points of interest and my room overlooking the Gateway to India was spectacular .

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

This hotel is special. The word 'best' may be overused these days, but this is probably the best hotel experience I have ever had. The building and every detail, every artefact or piece of furniture, every dish served, are so full of character and history, and so integrated in their Mumbai surroundings, that the experience goes well beyond a luxury stay. In addition, the hospitality and graciousness of the staff made us feel truly special. One of us was celebrating a meaningful birthday in the hotel and they truly went out of their way to make it memorable. Thanks again guys!

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

I made a mistake - I had been upgraded, but then bizarrely asked to go to a (downgraded!!) different room....I had jet lag and was concerned about the cost as I was staying for a week.I did try to remedy this but felt the receptionist Didn't want to know. This was very much my error but it wasn't dealt with in quite the usual considerate behaviour that comes with staying at the Taj Palace

The staff! They fall over themselves to be polite and helpful, fabulous!! The pool!! Heavenly oasis from bustling Mumbai

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

The staff are always exceptionally professional, nothing is too much trouble and they know how to surprise you on a special occasion. The dosa at breakfast is superb.. as is the whole selection. The hotel has a beautiful ambience but definitely go for the sea view.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

There was nothing we didn't like

Its a grand palace, we loved everything about it. Breakfast was excellent. Rooms, staff were excellent. Restaurants inside the hotel were of an excellent standard also. Pool area outside is heaven. You are treated like royalty here.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

A few issues with orders and quite a few mix ups. Had a lovely stay but pool waiters unsure what they were doing.

Stunning building and beautiful inside. Lovely traditional Indian welcoming

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The taxes added to displayed prices make things rather dear.

The sheets were like satin, the room delightful - little attentions like housekeeping adding a bookmark into novel, glass wipes under glasses case - chilled face cloth and water distributed at pool - fantastic!

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The Taj was amazing, the lovely woman at the front desk was amazing and gave us a special photo when we left. Her name was Sayonika. She was such a great help. We decided to upgrade to a place room. It was just beautiful. Staying here is a must if you get the chance

Absolutely nothing

Literally everything ! Services are beyond 5 stars from the reception to room service to restaurants and everything else Staff are professional , respectful and so friendly !

Nothing. It was great!

Our stay at the Taj was magnificent and the service was outstanding. Mukesh Pardeshi at the travel desk was superb! Excellent location!

Everything was perfect!

A wonderful variety of breakfast options. Attentive staff everywhere! The quality of the food was exceptional in every restaurant we ate in. The jazmin fragrance was so lovely and welcoming! This aromatherapy element added to the experience!

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

At the time of check-in, I got upgraded to the room at the Palace. The room was absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. The reception staff, restaurant waiters and butlers were kind and professional.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Its pretty expensive now, gone are the days of getting a room for about £100 or less (which i did even up to 2012/13).

Pure Class. I have stayed at a fair few hotels in India and this hotel, while it may not be as fancy as some of the others, in terms of service and attention to detail and the way you are treated by the staff, this hotel is second to none. Some small details which i found really surprising and pleasant, was going back to my room after housekeeping had cleaned the room, and my gadget wires had velcro clasps put on them, and hotel bookmarks placed on my reading books, breakfast staff remembered my preferences from the previous mornings, etc. A delight to stay at and great base to explore South Mumbai from. Pricey but worth it for sure. Thank you to the staff.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

Staff was extremely friendly and well trained. I especially would like to command Cyberetica at the reception desk. She was amazing. Very friendly, courteous, and professional. Taj is lucky to have her! Please make her feel welcome!!

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

There was nothing to dislike!

We were booked into the Tower but when we arrived we discovered we were in the main part of the hotel which was amazing! The check in was great, with a gift for us both. Everything was perfect! The room was so large, the bathroom beautiful, tea/coffee making facilities, massive TV, mini bar, loads of extras. All the little touches were amazing. Newspapers delivered to our door, bed turned down and low lighting for when we returned in the evening. The whole experience staying at the Taj was absolutely amazing. Cannot wait to return.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

That we couldn’t stay longer!

Loved this hotel. The service here is outstanding. The pool area is in the iconic Palace part of the hotel & is absolutely gorgeous. We were adorned with tulsi beads on arrival, left gifts on our beds during our stay. Head of housekeeping paid us a visit to ensure everything was ok with our room. I have stayed at many 5 star hotels but nothing compares to the level of service you get here. We won’t stay anywhere else in Mumbai. If you decide to stay in the tower wing or the palace wing of this hotel, either choice will be an excellent one. Also the Colaba area where this hotel is situated is an excellent area to just walk around with plenty of bars, shops & restaurants at your doorstep, that’s if you can drag yourself away from the divine pool area.

• Superior King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

Nothing really - although I stayed in the Tower Wing for the first time which is not as special as the Palace Wing.

All round excellent hotel. Great views. Great service. Great facilities. My No1 Hotel in Mumbai.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

From pick-up/check-in to check-out and everything in between: everything was top-notch! Incredibly helpful and professional staf, immaculate rooms, amazing surroundings. Only place to stay in Mumbai!

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

What is there not to like. Beyond exceptional service

Truly the best level of hospitality which demonstrates tradition, guest is treated with utmost respect and special.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

There is nothing that would have improved our stay, the team thought of absolutely everything. i have never experienced greater service anywhere in the world!

The hotel and staff (led by the wonderful Rahul who looked after us on level 3) treated us to the most magical few days in Mumbai. This is the perfect hotel in terms of location to explore the city, although it's very tempting to never set foot outside of the hotel given it's beauty. The hotel is 7 star - everything from the staff, the stunning interior design, the services, the facilities, the attention to detail and the care and class shown for your every need. If only all hotels were this good. The most wonderful end to our India travels, i will be visiting again as soon as i can.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

I loved everything. I would stay in more Taj accommodations if the I could find more special deals. This was a treat for us.

We were treated to an amazing view of the Gateway to India. I could not believe our beautiful sea view! I love the room. It was not huge in by western standards, but it was very well laid out. I loved room 4409.

See above

The welcome part was overall good but non-white members of our team were discriminated and not treated well. Felt like they were paying more attention to white people. This was very unfortunate. The reason Tata built this hotel because he was discriminated by British , with sign board, “Indians and Dogs are not welcome”

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

Drinks did seem expensive and so did some food menu items, but the quality was good so it was about right overall.

The Breakfast choices were simply outstanding , and the quality everything you would expect it to be. we were lucky enough to have breakfast in the roof top restaurant which gave excellent views.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Absolutely nothing the stay was faultless

Having travelled India and working in a high end service establishment myself I can honestly say the exceptional, warm and friendly five star service I received at the Taj Mahal Palace was second to none. Celebrating my 30th birthday and fifth anniversary with my partner the team could not have done anymore to ensure our stay was more than memorable. Everyone was Immaculately groomed, knew our itinerary and had the exact right level of familiarity you should have with guests. I would make a special trip back to India just to stay there again.

nothing to dislike.

It was our 40th wedding anniversary and we were given a free upgrade to the Palace and every member of staff went beyond the call of duty to make our stay most comfortable and pleasurable. We have stayed at the various Taj hotels including the Taj Palace before and know level and standard of service to expect but this time it was extra special for that big thanks to Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Perfect service, perfect location, perfect rooms, perfectly very high standard. We felt like in heaven. Hotel and its staff is absolutely amazing and we would go there immediately again

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

The check in process was long and cumbersome. I needed to go on specific errands and my limited time was impacted to quite a degree. Also I left my son to enjoy the pool only to find out that he was unable to use it because his shorts were not standard swimming trunks. That said his whole day was wasted out of the pool. There should be some trunks available for guests shoukd they require it and not only through purchasing from the Taj.

We were really pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded to the palace and found the whole experience extremely charming.

I would change nothing

Taj was the nicest hotel when I first stayed there almost 40 years ago and it remains the most extraordinary hotel I have stayed in after this visit. The architecture of the palace (was booked in the tower but upgraded to the palace, top floor), the service, the restaurants, the tour services were all extraordinary.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

What a wonderful hotel experience. The rooms have been recently renovated to a very high standard. The attention to detail in this hotel is second to none. Nothing has been overlooked to make sure that the guests have an experience they will never forget. Myself and my family will certainly remember our stay forever. Our room was on the 4th floor with a spectacular view of the sea and Gateway of India. The spa and pool area is beautiful and very relaxing. The perfect place to relax in the evening after a busy day in the hustle and bustle that is Mumbai. We enjoyed the great buffet breakfast in the restaurant on the top floor of the Hotel. The staff really are a credit to the hotel management. No request was left unfulfilled, greeted at every turn by a smiling friendly face. Thanks you so much Taj for a wonderful stay.

Everything excellent!

Excellent welcome, personalized letter, service. Every time I step out and return the room would be cleaned and all items organized. Staff was always courteous willing to be help. The property is amazing and you can spend days looking around it , the history on the walls and not be bored inside. I love t and want to take my family there for a holiday.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

We stayed here twice, once in the palace and once in the tower. Both have their specific charms. Staff is extremely helpful and caring, beds are super, everything spotlessly clean, WiFi is excellent. Breakfast is so super good! Everything you would expect from a first-class hotel is here, but, of course, this comes with a price, If you want to treat yourself, this is the place to go.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Checking out felt very impersonal, after being treated so lovely during the stay checkout felt a little disconnected from the whole experience. Maybe sitting down at a desk, offering a drink would enhance the experience.

The staff were always happy, wanted to go out their way to help and the most attentive I've experienced. We had two rooms on the 9th floor in the Tower, the staff on this floor were lovely, great attention to detail and went out their way to look after us. My parents celebrated their wedding anniversary here which I had forewarned the hotel about, my mum and dad had a lovely room looking out onto the gateway of India. They decorated the room with balloons and flowers and was a fabulous surprise for them, they even delivered a complimentary anniversary cake which was a lovely touch. The breakfast staff for our table was very attentive, we were only their for 2 mornings but by the 2nd morning he knew our tea and coffee order and had preordered our 2nd round of coffees without having to ask him. During our stay my dad wasn't very well, the ease of seeing the doctor on site made things less stressful. The doctor had arranged for medicine to be sent to the hotel which arrived 15 mins later to our room, she had also arranged for blood test for the next morning which arrived back that same evening - great service! This is a chargeable service but very reasonable, the convenience and ease of it all and for the health of your loved ones it's very worthwhile. All in all a great memorable stay.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Eating is very pricey. Apart from that there’s nothing to do but enjoy the stay!

Room was very comfortable, the bed was great. Pool area is stylish and relaxing. Staff were fantastic, helpful, friendly and very welcoming.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Loved the whole experience.

Excellent choice of food and juices. Enjoyed the locational facilities around the Taj hotel too. Beautiful aroma and fragrances as we entered the hotel reception.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

We had a very enjoyable stay and were sorry to leave. It is very easy to become accustomed to wonderful service, fabulous food and views, the calm of the poolside an oasis in a hectic Mumbai and even the beautifully equipped gym. Every member of staff who we came into contact with always tried to exceed expectations. The premier of Canada and ourselves who were staying at the same time can't be wrong! Trouble is that it spoilt us for other hotels.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Wasn’t told about the Sauna/gym facilities at the beginning so only knew of it as I left and used the area to shower/freshen up.

A truly marvelous hotel which should be everyone’s little treat to themselves whilst in Bombay. From the blessing as I entered, to a free mocktail welcome drink and a call to see how everything was going, their service was top notch. Breakfast was superb with a huge selection of food on offer.

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Food in the restaurants is expensive compared to the rest of Mumbai, however the breakfast included is excellent and good value for money

The most amazing hotel we've ever stayed in. The hotel itself, and the room, were stunning but the best part for us was the service. Nothing is ever too much trouble and you feel right at home, just a very luxurious home!

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

To me it's the little things eg I asked the lady who checked me in to check and call me to confirm if breakfast was included. She never did. Also apart from her check in role, she was totally clueless about other things I asked as she walked me to my room. That walk is awkward if there is total silence. She politely told me to ask the concierge (which I guess is fine but as I said ...the little things).

• Superior King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

The changes that have been made to the breakfast area and the change in the style of dining since 2014.

Excellent hotel, service superb and staff fantastic

Nothing - I loved everything about this hotel - amazing amazing amazing

This hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed at - the staff were absolutely amazing. the location was fantastic

• Superior King Room with City View - Tower Wing

There is a wedding every day/evening which can rather takeover the hotel.

Fabulous luxurious hotel. Super helpful staff. Great location for sightseeing. Great spa and we loved the outdoor pool and surrounds. Very “old world” class.

• Deluxe King Room with City View - Tower Wing

Restaurant prices bit on the high side

Helpful,courteous staff,great breakfast with delicious fresh juices including detox juice,comfortable bed n very clean room.Great location

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Tower Wing

Nothing to complain about or not to like

The view, the history, the style, and as always the staff, Vaibhav from front desk even upgraded to an Apollo suite