Reviews of Trident Cochin 5 stars

Bristow Road, Willingdon Island, 682003 Cochin, India

#19 of 158 hotels in Cochin

Fantastic stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The customer service was execellent! They left a gift for me in my room and packed complimentary lunch for me and took carr of all my needs including a healthy diet.also upgraded me to a suite.

Over all satisfactory
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cost and the food quality was just like an oridinary hotel outside only very epensive.

charges are more .The quality of food is not for the value paid

Lovely staff and service and comfortable room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Worth thinking about location - it's a 5 min boat to Kochi which runs until 7. Otherwise you have to get a car and it's around a 25 minutes journey . Fine with Uber .

Staff are wonderful. Equally room service / restaurant and gemerald facilitiea are great.

It is safe and decent
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The location is near port trust and is far from edapally and mg road. There is no lawn and or place to sit and njoi.

Safe place. I stayed there with my wife and I felt total safety.

Outstanding service with a smile!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was really impressed with the staff at the trident - the care and service was excellent and always done with a smile. This is my second stay at the hotel and it did not disappoint!

Good stay overall. Thank you, Booking.com for giving us a gr
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The masala dosa that I had for breakfast had a peculiar smell of oil. The Elneer (tender coconut) payasam was very watery and ordinary and is not an appropriate fit in the otherwise good menu. The Death by Chocolate was very disappointing!

The vegetable Thai green curry,ambur chicken biryani and the appams with vegetable stew in the hotel restaurant were delicious. The staff was courteous and extended help before we could ask for it.

One of the best in Kochi
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Late checkout was a bit of a hassle to arrange, and chargeable

The staff were very good , especially the housekeeping and restaurant. Went the extra mile to look after the hotel guests . The duty manager ( Arun) sent a cab to the airport as we’d forgotten something at the hotel , in time for our flight back .

Excellent staff and location...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

not maintained..its a old property...swimming pool was not working but they made arrangements to use Taj malabar pool which was excellent..food is average and avoidable..excellent breakfast joint just 200 mts from the hotel serving south indian traditional bf.

location and staff....

Definitely coming back here if I visit Cochin again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The free wifi was a bit slow, but hey, free... The bar was limited in its offerings (and pricey!) but that's more to do with State taxes and rules. If you're working past 11pm or fancy imported spirits, this is something to keep in mind – service ends at 11pm by law and imported booze is heavily taxed.

The staff was phenomenal, particularly Abhirup who took great care of me at the bar and restaurant, and even organised a special favourite dish of mine that wasn't on the menu. The food overall was good, and room service was extremely quick.

Affordable stay, Great ambience

More like nothing.

Ambience, location and very cordial staff. Arranged a cake on my bday which I forgot to thank them in person. Will comeback again when I am in cochin next time.

It's like going back home
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The property is definitely ready for a renovation as you can see that time has taken it's toll.

Homely feeling and wonderful friendly staff.The service is truly the Oberoi quality.

What makes awesome about Trident is the sevice rendered by...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

What makes awesome about Trident is the sevice rendered by staff. We had the best stay and the facilities are good too. They are under renovation but still the place was well kept. Food was amazing.

very good value for what you pay for you experience 5 star plus
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Music in the gym should be more relaxing as its video pictures flashing every second in my opinion is not relaxing . For health I suggest more natural calm sounds like the calm music you use in the garden. It will suit the Indian environment much better and add some mystery to nature.

The Staff were all very helpful . I was looked after and the service was 5 star plus. I have been in a lot of hotels and for the price I was very surprised at the high standards and this applied to all the staff members who were in contact with me. Even the managers took time to help me if I needed anything . They took the time to write a letter to me saying I can contact them and it was written in ink and signed (not a standard letter , I even got a nice letter from the cleaners . ) This made the hotel environment much more homely. I had no problems with facilities . FOOD WAS VERY GOOD THE CHEF WOULD COME TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL REQUEST. THE MANAGER FOR STAFF IS ALWAYS THERE TO ASSIST YOU . CLEANING AND PROMT SERVICE WAS ALWAYS AT HAND. I HAD TWO MASSAGES I TRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME . THE EXPERIENCE WAS DEFINITELY NOT ONE YOU CAN IMAGINE UNLESS YOU TRY. I WILL BE HAVING MORE IN THE FUTURE. THE SWIMMING POOL AREA WAS ALWAYS MANNED I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH SERVICE. THE TAXI SERVICE WAS GREAT. REALLY THERE WAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THE STAFF TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU . I WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING THERE AGAIN.

GREAT LOCATION BUT POOR FACILITIES
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The property is extremely old and requires immediate renovation. Corridors are laid with carpets ,which should be cleaned at least once .

Air conditioners are not working properly and not cooling. We reached the hotel at 10PM ,so thought it may work after half an hour to one hour. The staff confirmed the extra 2 hours approved for late check out .This was reconfirmed with reception on next day morning .We came back at 12.30 and found power supply disconnected. Genius perks doesn't have any value.

Good ambience, courteous staff but overall it is an average hotel, not a typical 5 star
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Cheapskate attitude towards replenishing toileteries. You need to remind staff to replace empty bottles. Inefficient air conditioning in room was reported yet was not resolved to satisfaction. Trident team mentioned to provide a complimentary cake for my anniversary at booking, so I didn't ordered one, to my surprise no cake or greetings came. Of course I don't expect such freebies but then they should not have offered if at first place to ruin the planning.

Courteous staff

Overall it was a good stay, I would recommend staying here if you are okay with location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel isn't well located. It is on an island, quiet and safe; however, it is quite the trek to get to town and other locations in and around Kochi. More vegetarian food options would have been useful, as would larger rooms.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating! The room was well kept and cleaned regularly. The food was quite good but more vegetarian options would have been useful. Mum and I enjoyed our stay here!

Highly recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff is amazing. From front desk to the waiters. Since i travelled with a baby, Ananya, made sure my trip is comfortable for me as well as for the baby. The waiters, the were very soft spoken and were helpful. Since my food took a bit long to get prepared, they offered me free soup and Since i was a bit confused as what to order other than the regular dal, they surprised me with a complimentary local delicacy. For breakfast, will give 7 out of 10 bcoz there were less items in comparison to other trident group hotels. The location is not very good as its far off from the airport. One has to pass through the whole city traffic to reach there.

A nice, friendly and comfortable hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The dinner buffet was overall very good but I felt some dishes were not as tasty as I would have liked.

The rooms were nice and comfy, the staff at breakfast and dinner were very nice and attentive.

A great value hotel which is pleasant and is run by excellent staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When I booked, I didn't realise the hotel was on a different island from Fort Cochin. This was a minor problem as we did get a driver to take us in. However, our time was limited to two hours. Therefore, if I were to go back to Cochin, I may choose to stay in a hotel on Cochin island instead. However, the hotel really was lovely and good value.

The staff were lovely, the hotel was very nice and it was great value for money.

A ., comfortable hotel with A1 staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel is a little 'hemmed in' but ferry is very close by with easy and very cheap travel to anywhere you wish to go.

The staff are excellent in all respects. They could not really be bettered.

Delightful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pool was not functioning during our visit.it just so happened.However, the hotel made provision for guest to be taken to another hotel close by to use the pool facilities there. Super!

The hotel staff are most courteous and so helpful.I requested for a bit spacious room and was delighted to get one. I would recommend a stay here for sure.

Nice hotel but away from evertything.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located on an island next to a naval base. There is absolutely nothing around the hotel so you will have to take a taxi 20-30 minutes everytime you want to go to a shop, restaurant or other attraction.

Rooms are fairly small but beds are good. We loved the breakfast and the pool area is very nice. A good thing about the somewhat remote location is that it is very quite around the hotel, except for the occational helicopters coming from the naval base next door.

A lovely hotel with great facilities and first class service!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location isn’t great but we knew that before we booked - we had already stayed for 3 days in Fort Cochin and done our sightseeing so we were here just to relax, which we did!

Possibly the best customer service we have experienced and we have travelled a lot!

Excellent hotel in very quiet location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For me the property is a little remote. Being located on an Island there is nothing much in the immediate area. Ideal for some.

The room and public areas of the hotel are immaculate. The staff are attentive and friendly. The breakfast selection is very good.

Nice little hotel with amazing food. Would recommend.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Friendly staff, nice ambience by the pool and AMAZING food. We didn’t try the buffet - only a la carte- but it was absolutely delicious and great value.

Fantastic pool & the food was excellent.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fantastic pool & the food was excellent. Abhirup (bar manager) was a great source of local knowledge and extremely helpful, and Effie (restaurant) was very efficient and courteous.

Very enjoyable, pleased I picked this hotel to stay at
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is built below a flight path, noise from aircraft whilst sitting at the pool but didn’t really bother me too much

The staff are very attentive, their approach and manner is flawless.

A very good, nice and quiet hotel we enjoyed to stay at.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing to complain about.

The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean, there is a great swimming pool in the courtyard, and it is wonderful to have breakfast or dinner outside in the fresh air near the swimming pool (as an alternative to the AC-cooled restaurant). It is a quiet place, but to see the main attractions at Fort Kochi, you need some travel time by ferry or took-took (or even rowing boat).

Extremely friendly staff, but the location was a bit inconvenient
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathrooms and rooms are outdated. The property is nice but the rooms themselves need major upgrades

Staff, food, and cleanliness. Also, the pool area was really nice.

Great hotel, lovely staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything about the property was great, however very little on Willingdon Island. That said, the ferry to Fort Kochi was only 10 mim walk max where you cross for just 4 rupee and also very easy in taxi or tuktuk.

Excellent service, welcoming, very comfortable, clean and good food....oh and a lovely mojito 🍸. We also opted for breakfast in our room to start our special trip of Kerala, just lovely.

Great hotel and staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing, others have mentioned the location as it's on an island opposite Fort Cochin/ Matancherry but it's a short ferry trip/auto rickshaw away and did not impact our very positive experience at all. It was quite nice to come away from the more touristy Cochin and enjoy the high level of comfort within the hotel use the pool etc.

All staff very helpful and courteous. Our room was spotlessly clean, air conditioning silent and working perfectly and a great shower. Lovely pool area also

Awesome
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location in the dock area, don’t expect a sea view

Brilliant staff Excellent hotel facilities Beautiful swimming pool Great security Close to tourist spots

I highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing and pleasurable stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in the middle of the port area, so don't anticipate a romantic evening walk! For nice surroundings, you have to catch the ferry, but at just US 7 cents this is not going to ruin your bank account!

The staff were all excellent: keen to help, warm and welcoming. Food was truly delicious every meal. Also, the hotel's facilities were clean, comfortable and very relaxing: treat yourself to a Keralan massage :)

Finally some relaxation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I should have planned to stay longer

The pillows and mattress were perhaps the most comfortable i've ever slept on. Please let me know the brand, i must have those

Staff were amazing, food great, beds comfy!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not enough sun beds! had to lay on the floor! premium tax on cocktails was crazy! we went in to other hotels and it was nowhere near as expensive!

Staff were amazing, food great, beds comfy!

I love the location!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Just a bit quiet at night. Not much going on. Not ideal for hose who like to party or going out.

I love the location! It’s not as busy as fort cochin or the city center, so not much going on. But I love how laid back the island is. Although it’s not easy to reach elsewhere by road ( but still within 20min), ferry is really easy to reach from the hotel, less than 5min on tuktuk, walking maybe 10min. Staff was lovely, helped us with everything. Nice pool and sun beds. Clean and comfortable. Internet was fast enough.

We spent two days with my daughter.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We spent two days with my daughter. The whole experience was excellent: Cleanliness , comfort, food We were particularly impressed with the staff. They were attentive, diligent, whilst discreet and unfussy. They are incredibly well trained, polite and professional. It is rare to see this level of personal (and genuine) service in hotels, showing the best of India. Bravo Trident!

Wonderfully relaxing, delicious food and courteous, attentive staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff were absolutely delightful and couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Food was delicious - especially at the New Year dinner - and overall we had a great time.

Very average and overpriced
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Considering there was nothing around, the pool was very small and not enough room for the size of hotel and number of guests. Very expensive and breakfast not included! Old and out dated, extremely overpriced considering you can get accommodation which is full of character with breacfast in the centre of Cochin

Very far from fort Cochin, not good location. Nothing around here really

Excellent staff n service, disappointing restaurant, ok property.

Food for such a 5 star property was a disappointment. Pool was decent sized, but had very few sitting options around.

Very hospitable, service minded and professional staff. Thanks Tarun, Ananya, Kinshul, Kumaran, Vipin and Siwa for your hospitality.

The service and staff were exceptional.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The service and staff were exceptional. Everyone from the manager to reception staff to our servers at the restaurant were very helpful and courteous.

Comfortable place, lovely pool, very helpful staff

Not too much to see or do in the surrounding area but a very short walk and you can get the ferry to Mattancherry.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We were a large group celebrating a friends birthday and they were very accommodating. They even provided a birthday cake as a surprise which was really lovely. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and appreciated the tea/coffee making facilities. Very much enjoyed the pool and garden area.

Quiet slice of heaven
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- The staff were almost *too* friendly and subservient…

+ Wonderful peace and quiet + Yummy breakfast buffet + Good à la carte dining + Helpful reception staff

Perfect 10/ 10.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The warm personal welcome from Anjana made for an excellent start. Restaurant staff were brilliant - especially Nebum. Special thanks to the Veena for organizing transport - friendly and efficient. Best hotel we stayed in in India. All staff were very friendly and helpful.

Mind demands to visit once again

Almost every thing.

It was a very good experience for us to cherish,with some very good positive and co operative staff around, and good food served as per our choice.

Comfortable and family friendly hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was very helpful. We had a little incident during out stay and the staff was very concerned, taking matters into their own hands to fix it. The breakfast buffet is great and the outdoor dinenr area is very pleasant.

Lovely place to relax and discover Kochi
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My family and I enjoyed 3 relaxing days in the Trident Kochin. The breakfast was superb offering a great selection of Indian and international food. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We all enjoyed a good time at the pool. Ideal location to discover Fort Kochi and other parts of the city.lovely

Lovely old hotel with great features but too far from centre.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff on reception were very friendly but paid no attention to what you were saying. Booked an 8 hour excursion with the hotel for 9.30 didn’t arrive so had to remind them so they had to quickly organise it but when we actually were on our excursion it was only for 4 hours so didn’t get to see everything. Same applied to taxi to airport had to remind them so arrived 20 minuets late.

Restaurant & pool area excellent staff very attentive. The chef would come out & ask if we would like anything different from the menu & if we’re enjoying our food. Nice touch.

Attractive hotel in God's own country..
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rules in Kerela... Bars closed at 11pm. The first day of every month is alcohol free...even the first day of the year.

Interaction with managers and staff. The management always in the lobby to attend to guest needs. Also the Head Chef and Chefs greeting guests daily. Very attentive waiting staff..

Great value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Loved the great service, friendly staff, amazing food and warmth of the place. Old building with lots of character. Highly recommend this place. Loved my stay.

Trident Cochin was one of the best property i stayed in...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Trident Cochin was one of the best property i stayed in Kerala and the management was unbelievable. They went above and beyond to serve us. Also the food and mocktails were delicious. Definitely recommend this Hotel for leisure.

Paradise or very close.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food is lovely but very expensive compared to other hotels in the area.

How attentive the staff are without being overbearing. They really care and go the extra mile, friendly and efficient.

Small hotel with friendly personal service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Local information about how to get to fort Kochi etc could have been better as we only discovered the ferry on the last day!

Liked the pool and outside areas. Room very comfortable and staff knew you by name

Fake 5 star, bad location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It doesn't look or feel like a 5 star hotel, more like a 3 star. The bedroom furniture and floors are damaged with marks and scratches. The breakfast was tasteless and baked items were dry, dosa was not crispy and idli dense. . Each dish didn't taste like thought or care was taken in preparation. The property is also badly located, not central and not suitable for walking tours. Also disappointing that the ground floor units have no patios, just a sealed window looking outside.

The bed was comfortable. The service from the restaurant staff was exceptional.

A hotel worth going to :)

Nothing, surprisingly!

On arrival at the hotel on 18 December 2018, we received a warm welcome by the staff. We were extremely impressed by the attitude of the staff from housekeeping to the front desk and those working in the restaurant. Our rooms were always cleaned upon our return to the hotel. The food in the restaurant was delicious but the price could be cheaper. Breakfast buffet was an attractive spread. Our 2 night stay in the hotel was most pleasant because of the caring and attentive attitude of the people working there. Strongly recommend this 5 star hotel if you are willing to pay more.

Overall very nice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing around the hotel area if you want to walk on the streets.

Spa and swimming pool nice. Menu in restaurant excellent Large variety for breakfast. Staff very welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Great hotel in a quiet area
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Pricy sea food restaurant with tiny dishes,

Quiet area, supportive staff, spacious clean rooms, good facilities and luxurious touch. Would stay here again..

Very pleasant.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some maintainance could be better, eg pool tiles, room bath/shower old and repaired and shower screen ineffective.

A well maintained 5 star hotel which for us out of season was available for a 3 star price. It is in isolated but tranquil setting on Willingdon Island between Fort Cochin and Ernakalum but the ubiquitous auto-rickshaws/tuk-tuks made this not seem a problem... infact it is a bonus as the area is blissfully quiet compared to the mayhem of Ernakalum and tourist trap of Fort Cochin. The pool was wonderful although we did note the need for some repairing to pool tiles and surrounds. The food was 5 star: very expensive but delicious and beautifully presented.

Great place to stay - would return.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Restaurant food was fine, but the atmosphere/lighting a little harsh.

Staff were very friendly, and the fact you didn’t have to tip each member of staff, but could group a donation at the end of your stay. The room was comfy too.

It was a good stay at the Trident Kochi
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel needs refurbishing, slightly old interiors

Quiet location, good food, staff is prompt and courteous, breakfast was decent, swimming pool is good, gym is very small but good.

If there was another time I have to go to Cochin, I would definetly stay at Trident- Fort Cochin

sadly. I liked everything

The way the staffs come to us greeting us with some drinks and smiles, is brilliant we felt so much like home, very warm and very comforting. The head chef- Mr. Kumaran cooks the most delicious food. He and other staffs kept asking us whether the food was good . It was really very kind and generous, as they were ready to change if we weren't happy with any. All staffs at reception , dining area and housekeeping were very kind and helpful. Thanks

Food and staff were so good, I booked for 3 more days at the end of my trip.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not much near the hotel but the other options are noise or poor quality.

A La Carte often cheaper and better then buffet. Head Chef Kumaram is enthusiastic and will cook to your taste and explain about the food. If you want items that are not on the menu he will try to accommodate you. Not as opulent as the Taj but I preferred it due the friendliness of the staff and the food. Part of the Oberoi Group which means the Hotel runs as a good hotel should.

The hospitality was impeccable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Struggled a bit to find a taxi to and from the hotel due to its location off the town limits.

The hospitality was impeccable. You truly feel well taken care of. Nice peaceful and beautiful location near the backwaters.

A relaxing stay after a month's tour round India - a bit of luxury.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We have specified arrival between 2 and three, however our room wasn't available until 4 as "the previous occupants hadn't left the room until 3:15!!! I asked how this could be allowed but they said you can't ask occupants to leave. So we had to wait in the lounge until it was ready and were consoled with complimentary cup of coffee.

Lovely hotel - good facilities, very comfortable room, swimming pool was great!

Overall it was a very pleasant stay ..
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like their breakfast buffet

The staff was very polite and friendly and their services were very prompt , specially when I requested for a baby crib :)

Excellent hotel and helpful staff, would definitely recommend
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location wasn't ideal, car or boat trip to fort kochi. But we knew this before we booked

Location not ideal to explore fort kochi, but excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff

Brilliant hotel, will definitely recommend!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I had asked for a local SIM card for my phone, which the staff said they'll sort out. However even after multiple calls, the person they promised who'd come to sort it out did not arrive. Minor drawback - the free wifi more than made up for it!

The hotel was brilliant - fantastic ambience, and very quiet. The staff were very attentive from the pick up at the airport, to dropping me back off. I had an issue with the wifi - which was sorted out very quickly. The food was delicious - especially the briyani!

Nice vale for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing in fact, There r some nearby shops, a veg. Restaurant , it's at quiet location away FM hustle & bustle

Friendly staff & good facility. Clean & well serviced. Overall good ambience

Peaceful stay close to Kochi
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No close to the city center , need a taxi or the nearby ferry to get there. Not the best thing to do at night. The food is good but The taste should be more authentic

The staff is highly trained and very nice. The place is quite and safe.

best holiday and accomodation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the staff were superb. everything was spot on. unfortunately our luggage did not arrive until the next day and the hotel found us toiletries pyjamas dressing gownsetc.very helpful

best holiday and accomodation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel & lovely garden. Value for money & very polite helpful staff. Will go back again!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Error on the bill. Additional item added which I never had. It was removed before payment. Many people don't check details and would have been overcharged.

Refurbished rooms, Buffet Dinner at the restaurant was excellent and good variety. All the staff at the hotel were polite. 15 mins walking distance to Boat Jetty.

Beautiful place!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Beautiful place!! We spend 2 nights in this hotel... we loved it. The hotel staff were excellent and polite. Arun (house keeper) was attentive about our needs. Breakfast buffet and dinner was excellent with smile service from Umang, the chef Jana prepared us a gourmet seafood dinner that was delicious, thank you CHEF! . The hotel have a bar and I tried an excellent Daikiri made by our bar-man Abhirup. I would recommend this hotel! Fort Cochin and Cochin are quiets places compares with the rest of the country. This would be a much preferred location. Peaceful and smile are the words to resume our nice stay. Mrs & Mr OSPINA

Relaxed Stay..
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Toilets were stinking when I checked in... So the housekeeper must ensure the rooms are prepared well and checked prior to check in.

Well Maintained property,!Quiet Ambience... Excellent service by the Team.. The greenery around the Hotel is refreshing .. I loved the view from the Restaurant and it was a raining day!!!!

Value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower door was not functional, complained about the same twice but they could not fix the same. Would have given a 10/10 if this too was resolved. Every time I had a shower the bathroom was flooded. They should look at solving this quickly.

The breakfast was great. The staff were extraordinary and went out of their way to make us feel like royalty. Two things I would definitely recommend - omelette and their strong cappuccino. The staff over the rest of the facility were really great. The icing on the cake - the housekeeping staff - had a PC which was a bit dirty - they left a cleaning kit for the laptop - amazingly thoughtful.

Browse Trident Cochin traveller photo gallery