Reviews of Trident Gurgaon 5 stars

9.7

9.7

Best in the world
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Easily the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were refined and professional while also naturally courteous and friendly. In other luxury hotels there are often charges to use facilities or welcome snacks and water at pool side . he customer is always first and I felt like I was treated so well and I loved it.

Fantastic Oasis in Delhi
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

I could not find any fault.

The staff were very helpful, friendly and did everything to ensure that all our needs were met beyond expectations. The resort/hotel layout is possibly the best I have seen in several years. The complimentary luxury car drop off and pick up from the nearby Ambience Mall free of charge is much appreciated. I will definitely return to Trident Gurgaon and recommend to all my friends.

Staff was very courteous and helpful.
    • Trident Preferred Room

Even though the rooms were well maintained and comfortable, I think they were a bit small.

Staff was very courteous and helpful. Very clean and well maintained property.

Exceptional Stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Price is a bit on a hire side.

Property is very well maintained and is situated at the right place(easily approachable from all parts of Gurgaon). Astonishing pool side view. Amazingly supportive staff. Food was delicious.

I would recommend the Trident Gurgaon hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

It was my first visit to India. The hotel's located close to the Cyber City, so is very convenient if you are there on a business trip. It takes at least 30 min to get to any Delhi's historical points, but there are so much to see (keep your camera ready!) on your way there - you won't regret it. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful - they helped us to arrange a trip to the Taj Mahal and a guide for sightseeing in old Delhi during our stay. It might be cheaper to book a car privately, but the hotel's drivers are very good. I'm sensitive to spices, but still managed to discover and enjoyed the Indian cuisine, thank you to the chefs Bharti & Sandeep. They even gave me a master class for cooking my favorite Dal and Naan bread. I had an unforgettable experience!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The speed and efficiency with which we were checked in, on...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Can not think of anything we did not like.

The speed and efficiency with which we were checked in, on arrival. The cordiality of the staff. Promptness to act on requests. The furnishing and decor of the room. The food preparation and service. The choices in the complimentary breakfast as well as the service. The seamless checkout. On the whole it was a brilliant stay. Thank you.

Super courteous staff, amazing food and peaceful property.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Nothing that I didn't like about the place. One small improvement, the rooms could be noise canceling. That's it.

The staff is super hospitable and they treat guests royally. I was also offered a free cab ride and a complementary lunch as I highlighted the noise canceling issue. It was actually not their fault.

Comfortnes I can’t never forget

Mini bar chocolates

Rooms are very clean staff are friendly hotel views is beautiful definitely I will recommend this hotel to my friends love to stay in this hotel ..

Relaxing 3 day stay after touring India for 6 days.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Not enough pool chairs. Only one restaurant but can eat at Oberoi and prices are comparable.

Plentiful continential room service breakfast.,beautiful pool, beautiful grounds, very friendly staff. Walk to sister property through grounds. Excellent security. Close to airport.. Housekeeping gave us beautiful flower arrangement, roses and lilies!

Great staff with high standards for greeting guests but needs work on food presentation.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The Indian food felt too watered down and not enough spices. Before I had arrived at the hotel I had a chance to experience food first hand by going downtown in New Delhi India but when I had the food at the hotel it felt too European and the masala tea tasted bad as well. At first i thought it was me then after hearing it from my sister and a few other guest I knew that I wasn't the only individual who had likeminded views about the food. Also the over priced items in the store. I have been to a lot of expensive stores in India but the item that were sold at the hotel were too over priced.

I loved the way they welcomed me and my sister to the hotel. They walked us around the hotel grounds informed us of what is available and if we had questions the hotel staff did not mind answering any questions.

This is my type of normal hotel and quality but always at a cost
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

This is india and you think staying in this type of quality hotel would be cheap - but it’s not - Basic double room £110.00p per night plus 28% tax on top .

This hotel is clean and tidy and comfortable- The hotel is as good as the photos- in a positive way - Why can’t all 5 star rated hotels in India be like this The staff are so so polite/ helpfull - the staff are fantastic

A little out if my price range- but what a great place , with services to match
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The staff, Soft bedding, Comfortable bed , Hot water, Air conditioning, Loaded fridge , Draws with snacks , Room service, Cleanliness, Heated outside pool , Gym , Breakfast ( and viriaty foods ) The restaurant, Their own in house taxi service ( travel in comfort ) ( a tut tut cost £4.50p in house taxi with air con bottles of water a driver opening your door, comfort £10.00p - I think it was worth every penny.plus he did not press he’s horn once )

After 6 days in India and staying in dumps this is the first hotel that looks like its advertised photography . I thought Indian hotels at a cost would all be like this but it’s a shame you have to pay over £150 per night to have a little luxury- but I can’t be fooled anymore- This place is on the expensive side but compared to the other hotels we have stayed in - This Place is just great , and we are staying for 5 days now ,

Oberoi is my favourite option, they understand comfort & Stay

we booked trident, we were shifted to oberoi, we were not allotted nearby rooms, which was major reason we were unhappy

the service is very prompt and staff is courageous

Exception hotel with superb dining
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

This is a superb hotel with excellent, helpful and friendly staff, exceptional restaurant Saffron, and luxurious appointments. Cannot rate too highly. On scale of. 1-10, it’s an 11, about an hour from downtown depending on traffic and 30 minutes to airport.

The Hotel looks more like a palace;
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The Hotel looks more like a palace; it's a true oasis within the busy area of Gurgaon. The staff is simply fantastic and amazing, we certainly will come back to this wonderful & lovely place. We felt sorry we had to leave...

Good and comfortable stay, just be careful of food at coffee shop
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The only thing which we did not like was the coffee shop at trident, which was not good. We were served cold food like cappuccino, burger and sandwiches. At the time of the breakfast also we were served with cold dosa etc. This is the only thing which was a put off.

The staff was very friendly and nice, the rooms and property was very clean. Over all it’s a good place to relax.

Short stopover

The airport transfer is far too expensive for a 10km drive

Having stayed at 5 Oberoi hotels during our travels in India this felt like an "Oberoi Light". Well managed, clean and tidy, friendly and efficient.

Had a good time.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Rooms were a little small. The beds seem more of a queen size than a king size. A kids play area being available would have been really appreciated within the property.

Staff was hands on and extremely helpful and polite. Beautiful property and well maintained. Breakfast spread was excellent

Overall very good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The number of times we had to shift rooms, because the room was different to what we had requested and the reassigned room was again different to the type of room requested. It was raining the entire day that we were there. Their main entrance was not accessible as it did not have a cover and a side entrance was used. The staff had to shuttle people from the corridor to the car under umbrellas. While the staff was extremely polite and helpful, it is not what one would expect from a hotel of this pedigree. Perhaps a small extension or overhang roof would solve the issue. This change in entrance all required their security staff to shuttle bags from one place to another to scan them and bring them back. This had a limited impacted on the effectiveness of their security.

The staff were extremely professional, courteous, articulate and genuinely hospitable and welcomed us with such care and warmth.

Very cool. Too cool for me.

See above

A very nice. I had stayed there before 10 years ago or so. I felt lonely then and I did recently. Its all vast and white and quite impersonal . Staff of course are lovely. Rooms are amazing. Didn't feel as though I could hang out outside of my room otherwise I would be tidied away somewhere!

Overall, a fantastic place to stay for business travellers.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The arrival porch and area - it was raining and they had to shuttle us back and forth from a side entrance to the car under the cover of umbrellas. It would be helpful if they had a pergola cover or an overhang under which cars could pull up, drop off and continue on.

Excellent staff! They oversaw every aspect of our stay, from check-in till check-out; they were highly professional, courteous and ampathetic of a guest's needs. The best room service setup for lunch that I have experienced in comparison to my previous stats at various 5 stars across India and internationally.

Welcoming and excellent service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The restaurant side service tends to vary and not consistent. Sometimes it's great .sometimes is not satisfactory

Housekeeping , reception and concierge have very good service . They made us feel welcome at home .

Comfortable and pleasant hotel close to everything.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

In monsoon time it is hot and humid outside. Even around the pool side too warm to hang around. But this is just part of India climate and cannot be avoided.

Excellent hotel very close to Cyber City and Delhi Airport. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do the extra effort to make your stay memorable.

Outstanding service, stunning pool, fabulous hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Expensive but you get what you pay for. Location is a little isolated and out of the way.

Rooms are comfortable, service is outstanding, the complimentary car to the Ambiance Mall is a great addition. Excellent fitness suite, great restaurants. Highly recommend this hotel.

Not to miss hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Location only, but living in this hotel is sufficient and you won't be bothered by the location at all.

This is the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed at. The pool view rooms are insanely gorgeous. Their breakfast, lunch and dinner are truely delicious. The restaurant staff are well qualified and professional. The hotel staff overall are very helpful and kind especially Ms. Akankash. I loved the free rides to and from the Ambiance Mall. Their Spa Massage was the best Massage I ever received. Thank you Trident Gurgaon for the lovely experience.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

An oasis in Delhi NCR region
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The price of drinks and food at the restaurants is very very high, even on comparison with similar hotels in Delhi. In-house guests should be given a certain fixed discount.

AWESOME WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
    • Deluxe Double with Pool View

Hospitality provided by the Staff members was Excellent. Very warm and attentive staff. Relaxed Environment. Great Indian classical music in the Indian Cuisine restaurant (Saffron) Would love to visit Again.

Experience Hospitality

Most amazing in this beautiful hotel are the people working there! We are travelling a lot around the world, but this is the place with the most caring, patient, friendly and amazing staff! And the food... delicious!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Lovely hotel. Wish we could have stayed more than 1 night
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Traffic noise from outdoor areas

Loved the water features throughout property Breakfast was amazing! So many choices. Room was quiet and dark. Great for sleeping!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Don't miss your chance to stay at the Trident!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Our stay was too short to try the indian restaurant :(

Absolutely everything! - Perfect staff - Perfect room dinner - Perfect service 24/7 and so on...

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Made our anniversary special
    • Deluxe Double with Pool View

Some portions of the hotel, like the front sloping lawns, are out of bounds for safety reasons. Wanted to play with my kid in that area but was politely requested not to. It would have been better if the area were made safer instead of requesting guests not to play there. A few more facilities for children would also be nice.

The staff was excellent. We forgot some clothes behind when we left. The hotel got in touch with us, washed and ironed the clothes, and couriered them (thanks!!). The pool area is not too big but a great place to hang out for a few hours. The service there is impeccable. All in all the hospitality in the entire hotel is outstanding.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Woow
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Housekeeping staff keep pestering us do we want housekeeping

The breakfast is very tasty .early morning birds sound and beautiful views Very very very clean and well kept property.it's really relaxing

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Good location, friendly helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Beautiful hotel set in an area of Delhi near to some garment manufacturing. Also near the airport. Spa, outdoor pool and gym helped you to relax after work. Good buffet breakfast. As a solo female traveller this hotel felt safe.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

A true gem in Gurgaon
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The staff's level of attentiveness is outstanding. During the days of cash crisis they helped us a lot with this issue. If you feel like havin a massage ask for the excellent spa therapist from Bhutan!

a nice relaxing rejuvunating, value for money place to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

the combination of tub and shower, missing rain shower, a jet or faucet at western commode, fruit platter...only keenus

ambiance, decor, staff , hospitality

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Awesome property. Good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

There was actually nothing to dislike. The spa was very expensive. The traffic just outside the property is a mess in peak hours but the staff does all it takes to provide a hassle free exit and entry.

The restaurants - Cilantro and Saffron are amazing. The good part is that you can explore the Oberoi as well as they are interconnected. The rooms are absolutely awesome with a very good view. The staff, courteous and helpful, tops the list of plusses for this property.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Trident Gurgaon deserves its stars!
    • Deluxe Double with Garden View

Striking modern architecture, interior design and landscaping. Staff is super-friendly and helpful, and the food is some of the best we had in our three-week stay in India. Trident is what a five-star hotel should be!

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

A Holiday Stay To Remember!!
    • Deluxe Double with Garden View

The staff and the atmosphere of the hotel was excellent as always. I have over previous years stayed at the Trident for business ..never as a tourist. It was my husband's birthday and they went out of their way to help me celebrate his birthday. Every staff member wished him Happy Birthday!!. Which made it extra special..also organising his birthday cake. Both my husband and I wish to thank all the staff members and we will always cherish this holiday!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Staff. Staff. Staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The in house dining and food in the restaurants is a bit overpriced. Didn't seem value for money.

Staff. We have stayed in hotels in more than 30 countries and trust me the courtesy and politeness of the staff at Trident is unparalleled. My wife went for a Balinese Massage at their Spa and love it. Location was nice close to one of the biggest mall (Ambiance) and an awesome eating destination (CyberHub) - 2 mins away from both.

amazing property.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

amazing property. impeccable service by the staffs. located very near to new delhi airport.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The hotel layout is so fancy that it is worth at least a one night stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

A very impressive hotel landscape, good food and services -- reasonably close to Delhi airport.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The property was excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Long walk from the lobby to the room

The property was excellent. The setting and layout was great

Great hotel. Please improve breakfast
    • Trident Preferred Room

Breakfast is still not good. More international choices should be provided.

Excellent hotel

Staff

Staff

Beyond expectations
    • Trident Preferred Room

Regulation of veg food service

All the rest

Great hospitality.
    • Trident Preferred Room

Bathtub. Not suitable for tall people.

Great hospitality. Excellent staff especially Madam Neeraj(manager housekeeping).

Exceptional hotel to chill.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Spectacular hotel, will certainly use this as our base when we stop in Delhi again.

Grand.

Grand. Exquisite. Super

Good

Lavish, excellent built property.
    • Trident Preferred Room

Lavish, excellent built property. Huge open spaces with lots of greenery in the heart of Gurgaon. Staff was super courteous and food was good.

Excellence throughout

Excellence throughout

Great Hotel

If I have to think more than 10 seconds about this question, then NOTHING

The staff were extremely kind and helpfull

Staff fantastic, nothing too much for them to help make our stay wonderful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Hotel perfect location for the offices we were visiting. Bathrooms could do with a refurb, but perfectly good.

brilliant

situation

staff were fantastic and a credit to the hotel

Oasis of peace in Delhi.

Far from the tourist attractions

Oasis of peace in Delhi. Best service and beautiful architecture

Second time at the hotel and I love it

Far from the tourist attractions

Oasis of peace in Delhi. Best service and beautiful architecture

It was quite an experience.

Matress was a bit hard.

Property. Design. Over all experience.

Wonderful kind, thoughtful and supportive staff.

Didn’t dislike anything

Perfect if travelling and need short stay. Have stayed before with Vedanta
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Heating in room seems faulty but engineer not called until 2 hours after I reported

Pool although weather not good enough to use

Wonderfull

Overall excellent services

The friendliness of the staff

The tea at the bar

The friendliness of the staff

Hotel was really nice, service was excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Hotel was really nice, service was excellent. We really liked our stay there.

I must say one of the better properties I have stayed, a fantastic experience. Excellent Food
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The staff is absolutely wonderful to interact with. Had a great stay.

all of the above
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

sound proof in side the rooms

all of the above

Amazing hospitality

Amazing hospitality

Over priced, average quality hotel. Nice staff, poor facilities. A few good views in the public area

Cold impersonal feel.

The staff

Really relaxing for us after a stenuous road trip, the staff took really good care of us
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

I feel that the quality of the Asian food could improve, less salt for example.

The hospitality and courteousness extended by the staff was superb.

Staff lacks hotel policy knowledge and are impatient.
    • Executive Suite With Two Way Airport Transfers

Staff lacks hotel policy knowledge and are impatient.

A tranquil oasis within a polluted and noisy city.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

A tranquil oasis within a polluted and noisy city. Elegant. Excellent food at the coffee shop.

Enjoyed it and will be back
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Transfers from cyber Hub should be free

Breakfast was outstanding

Close to perfection

Everything was extremely clean

A big NO!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Room was tiny n services were not upto the mark. Dinner n Breakfast were pathetic.

The pool side area

Well maintained

Well maintained

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Perfect stay within a crazy world outside .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Perfect stay within a crazy world outside ...:)