Reviews of Trident Jaipur 5 stars

Amber Fort Road, Opposite Jal Mahal , 302002 Jaipur, India

#33 of 345 hotels in Jaipur

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Hello Team I am happy with everything just one thing I didn't like was that staff had not told us that MINIBAR is chargeable. We thought it is included in room facilities. And 2nd thing I didn't like the price which is mentioned on the stuff which was kept in MINIBAR was totally different from the bill.means a cost of alomonds packet was Rs 80 but in the bill it was something else.I have checked this thing at home.money doesn't matters but I think its wrong or the criteria should be explain to the guest. If this can be explain to me please email me . Rest all stuff was awesome. We really enjoyed lot .even my 9 months daughter also enjoyed lott. Great thanks to whole staff specially food department.they were so poilite and ready and so quick for response.

Everything was awesome and I am really thankful to a person ( safeguard) near pool who suddenly came and take care of daughter as she was sleeping and wake up so he hold her as I was in pool.thanks

• Deluxe Garden View Room

A little away from the city, so the restaurants were about 30-40 mins away!

The breakfast buffet had an amazing selection and really delicious wheat croissants. The staff was courteous and very prompt at service. The property was overlooking Jal mahal which was quite a sight to the eyes. Enjoyed my stay thoroughly, would highly recommend!

• Deluxe Lake View Room

It was all great . Suggest to make in dining food prices bit economical . They can fetch better business for in dining food also .

Awesome Staff .To name few of them - Chef Pallavi , Ritu , Anjali , Rahul , Kunal , Pushpendra ....and many more . Wish them doing great job and keep enjoying :)

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Non-veg items in the buffet spread was not up to our expectations however, when given the feedback, chefs and other kitchen staff were very prompt in providing additional items to suit our taste and preferences.

The courteousness of every staff is laudable - every staff (especially in the restaurant) ensured they engaged with the guests 1:1 and kept on checking about the food. "Kids Zone" facility definitely kept my 7 year old pleasantly busy - not to forget the very patient and helpful staff at "Kids Zone" who made every child comfortable, they organized small events as well. The property (including the swimming pool) is well maintained with a good location - just opposite to Jal Mahal.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

but it was more like a 4 star then a 5 star hotel, the room was small, the tv was old, the interior was old, they could do a lot better. the security keep forgetting our driver and they did not respect him. We did not like that.

the bed was comfy and the service was excellent. the lake view was good but we expected more

• Deluxe Garden View Room

All the staff was very good and cooperative. I felt like home at hotel. Food was great. The hotel staff girl named Anjli was so courteous. She took care of everything whatever we needed. She is so professional and so good in communicating. We enjoyed spending time with her and she especially helped us plan our tour in a very nice way. Thanks to Anjli. Trident is lucky to have her. The hotel has a beautiful lake view and big garden with keeps thi gs cool even in hot summer. The charges were very affordable. I have travelled around the world but i think this hotel experience was the best for me.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Just a crazy prices at the restaurant, thali meals cost 1300 Indian rupees, that’s why it’s empty. Somebody should check the rates there, than restaurant will be more welcoming for guests.

We like a swimming pool and a complimentary water at the time of sunbathing, a billiard and table tennis option, comfortable bed and great wi fi connection.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Little noise from other rooms but nothing too much (usual people dragging chairs across non-carpeted floors).

Staff cant do enough for you, pool, gym, great restaurant and room service menu

• Deluxe Garden View Room

One thing for the management of Trident Jaipur: please instruct your employees not to ask too often about the quality of the meal; It happened several times that we were asked 3-5 times (in the coarse of ONE meal) whether we were satisfied with the meal. And that is a bit too much. But as you can see from my answers, I was very, very pleased with my stay at Trident, Jaipur and I will certainly return. Kind regards Kira W. Polack

Housekeeping was good but needs to move up to be at par with excellence in the restaurant service team. They need to create more gestures that make them more visible. I think a small interaction or even a phone call to a guest asking for feedback or any small gesture would bring in that extra points to them.

We were a family of four. We were there as part of our silver wedding anniversary celebrations. Though there was a delay in allocation of rooms when we checked in, they compensated by upgrading one of the rooms to a suite. They also sent a cake and flowers to the room. But the best was the care taken of guests by the restaurant staff team during meals. Very polite, caring and hospitable with a very high attendance to every guest throughout the meal. What extra can we do for you? was the refrain from all staff members. The staff was always polite and courteous. Having stayed in almost all five stars in my years of working as a management trainer, I found the service level extended the best I have seen so far. This was not the case 12 years back when I stayed at this Trident property last time.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

TV channels could be more international.

Everything really, first of all an amazing staff ! The hotel is perfect from every point of view, great restaurant. The location is perfect, far from the noise of Jaipur, facing the lake and still barely 15 minutes by rickshaw of all the touristic places. Thanks again !

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The short time my wife and I had at Trident Jaipur.

What's not to like about the hotel. The breakfast spread, and the breakfast crew are top of the class.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

- Bathtub seemed badly painted without any glaze and looked very unpleasant. - Had asked for a small scissors to cut out a plaster (bandage) to cover a small wound to one staff . He said he will send it to the room.It never arrived. Called the reception and requested again but still nothing. So we finally went down with the plaster and cut it from the reception itself. - Pool and fitness center closes early. By the time we are back from sight seeing no time to utilize them.

Good base to explore many tourist locations in Jaipur. Beautiful property. Royal look. Comfortable bed. Had a Jal Mahal view room. Street food market right opposite the road. Lots of tuk tuk/rickshaws and taxis right outside the gate. Good array of breakfast with different choices.

The shower fittings need to be changed... At least the one in room 308

The staff from reservation to the restaurant as well as housekeeping just spoilt us rotten... They were so helpful... I am gluten intolerant so they made special Rottis for me... They were so good... On the whole the staff made a great difference the rooms were very comfortable.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Advertised as luxury but I’ve stayed at cleaner 2 stars in America. Also, my roommate grabbed a beer out of the fridge and after taking a sip he realized it was swamp water. The manager reassured us that it was just a flat beer but the picture below will provide more details.

Decent location

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The most amazing hotel I have stayed in the staff are superb and humble the whole hotel was beyond what we expected the restaurant and food was excellent

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Few stains on face cloth so needed changing. Rooms and decor generally just a bit dated. when we gave this feedback (as asked for) staff advised looking at 're decorating soon. I would stay here again as was clean and overall very nice.

Pool area lovely. Staff could not hace been friendlier or as helpful. Just amazing.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The room space quite small and bed too

The property the courteous staff and the food , I was with my family and my daughter was over welcomed by the courteous trident people she haven't feel home away home and the infant food which she got was just like home made The chef Kumar Aman the Lady Chef I forget her jame, Aishwarya, Anamika, Anjali, Yuvraj and Ajay took of me and my daughter very well and MONISH the manger is very quite and delight awesome experience

• Deluxe Lake View Room

- there aren’t any restaurants in the immediate area, however the food in the hotel was exceptional and it is still in a nice area

- staff were incredible, very professional and went above and beyond to help. Waiting staff were extremely friendly and engaged with us on a personal level. - food was excellent, Indian cuisine was particularly good - room was fantastic, very comfortable and clean

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The puppet show that ended with a sales pitch to buy puppets. It’s was after a long day of traveling and being pressured to buy something inside the hotel is not cool especially on the way to dinner. Basic Laundry was excessively pricey. The room could use a bit more personality.

The property itself, the lobby, the initial welcome and check in, the location Breakfast was pretty good Service from most of the staff was very helpful and professional.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

This is a lovely lakeside hotel with comfortable spacious views and all the expected amenities. However, what makes this a very special hotel is the fantastic staff who remember you after just one contact. We were greeted with "would you like your usual table?" or "two glasses of red wine?" or by reception asking if we had "enjoyed the chicken curry". The staff make this hotel outstanding and want to ensure that you enjoy your stay in their wonderful city.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Just a tip around the pool. It would be nice if the floor was washed down around the pool each morning prior to opening. Otherwise your feet get a bit dirty.

Didn't feel well on arrival but the staff went out of their way to make us as comfortable as possible. From the Reception Staff to the Head Chef in the the Main Restaurant they could not have done more. Great service and the friendliness of the indian people will live long in our memory.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Very long check-in procedure in the room. Many questions asked. A quick check-in at reception would be appreciated. Pool closes early at 6pm. At 5:30 it was almost impossible to get a towel. Choice at breakfast buffet could be a bit wider.

Nice hotel conveniently located between Jaipur old town and Amber Fort, opposite Jal Mahal. Great swimming pool. Staff very friendly and helpful. Did everything to make up a few hiccups at the beginning of our stay.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Mungdal halwa was teste less. Strawberry drink was tested like company made. And many things should be improve.

NO BREAKFAT WAS AVERAGE.IN THREE STAR HOTEL ALSO YOU CAN GET THE SAME. IT WAS NOT FIVE STAR STYLE.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Indian food had extra salt, housekeeping kept knocking door to ask us if we needed anything, we had to put no disturb play card to ensure we did not get disturbed from our sleep. Very small property.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Service requests were declined. Choice of food at the breakfast buffet is not outstanding.

Good hotel with a nice location. Service was ok but not outstanding, except for check in, which was really good and easy.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Terrible, outdated rooms, one with cracked sink & bad plumbing. Glad to hear they’re going to renovate soon but wish we’d known! Considering the quality of rooms, prices should be lower.

The amazing service, fantastic breakfast.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Location 30 mins taxi from the old city, however lovely location by the lake and close to the Amber fort

Very comfy bed, lovely room, brilliant pool/sunbathing area, good gym. Exceptionally helpful staff!

• Deluxe Lake View Room

It's simple: If India, then Trident Hotels! Really one of the best hotels with perfect educated staff. Room very beautiful, the barkeepers were one of the bests we ever met. Food was in a quite large room, sometimes a little noisy, but the buffet was very good. The location at the lake is beautiful, walking distance to town about 1h by foot

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

At the time of booking it's not mention that gala dinner is mandatory for the stay . Only ground floor and first floor available for booking

Location and Gala dinner organised

• Deluxe Lake View Room

At the breakfast , twice we had experience where we ordered something and it did not come on time. We had to repeatedly remind before it came on the table. In instance I just walked away as the item ordered did not come as I had completed my breakfast. I found some of staff were too mechanical... I ordered water through in house dining, I had to remind thrice before the bottle of water reached my room. The outdoor pool was not temperature control, that was quite surprising .

Good Location, Good facility, Kid friendly location. Well maintained property

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Average breakfast spread. Cockroach spotted in the bathroom

The view from the room. The quality and decor. Location - Right opposite Jal Mahal and close to the forts, palace and old city.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

A bit on the costly side; but then its a 5 star hotel with quality.

Very friendly staff and excellent staff. The food was top notch in the main restaurant as well in the pool side grill. The staff were courteous and paid attention to all details.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

There is nowhere to relax indoors except the foyer. The restaurant is a cafeteria . This is not a good place for solo travellers. It is full of families and big groups. My room was under the gym and the noise from the machines and weights made it impossible to enjoy anytime in my room.

The location is very good. It is lovely to have the gardens to walk in. and the pool to enjoy after a day in Jaipur. And it is a special treat to have the Jal Mahal right at your doorstep.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Rooms are extremely small. Property is really old and is overpriced. Information about our stay was not given completely.

The staff is very good and polite.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

What we liked best was the staff, they were just incredible and went above and beyond to serve us. They also had very good advise of what to see and do. The property is small and just perfect if you are going to Jaipur for business or to sight see and plan to stay for a short time.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Good food amazing staff (especially morning and dinner buffet) ! Friendly and calm. Room view was towards garden on ground floor.... so not amazing but room toilet shower and bed was very comfortable!

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Antic and old structure with Rajasthani culture

The site of the Hotel is picturesque, scenic and historical. The old antic structure of Hotel was very attractive. The innovations in the Hotel will be destructive if the old structure is demolished. If at all addition is needed separate building on the old antic style is recommended. Any way these are the suggestions your management definitely have a wide vision in terms of Hotel management.

Nothing I can think of

Beautiful hotel, nice location near the lake, good food. But most of all exceptional staff, always there, helpful, smiling, welcoming. I have traveled quite a lot, never had so warm care from hotel staff. Made me feel at home, so far away from home.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

The room was a little cold and it wasn’t possible to heat it. But I was given an extra quilt immediately requested. Room was also quite small, but we didn’t really mind.

Fabulous service from EVERY member of staff. Very personal service, everyone knew our names and remembered our preferences. Wonderful dining with exceptional food choice.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Really great location and would recommend! Greta pool area particularly at night where they serve a BBQ meal and have traditional dancers for entertainment.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Catered to predominantly business clientele - lacked a "vacation" atmosphere. Room was practical, but by no means provided any extras.

Clean room - efficient and thoughtful staff.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The staff was courteous and was always ready to help for everything you want. The hospitality offered by them was unparalleled. The ambience and location of property is excellent.

Nothing, this was the best hotel we stayed at while in India. They were very friendly to our children as well. Outside by the lake where lake palace is located should be cleaner (but that is not Trident's fault)

We had a very warm welcome and staff was fantastic throughout our stay. Nice location, staying btw bustling Jaipur and Amber palace. Nice pool facilities. We were pleased with the a la carte menu in the restaurant, chef very attentive to our needs.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Nothing. It was just an excellent stay.

The staff. All of them. Everyone was so friendly and happy. They made us feel really, really welcome. The pool and fitness facilities were great. The rooms were perfect. And the location was excellent for the pink city adventure well as the Amber Fort.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The hotel is a little way out of the city and although its right in front of the water palace (on the opposite side of the road) the environment is unfortunately rather polluted. The rooms are rather small and furnished like a business hotel - not particularly 5 star standard.

very nice helpful and really excellent staff. The restaurant was very good as was the swimming pool.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Trying to book a train ticket with the help of the hotel staff was an horrendous experience. Useless doesn’t even come close. Over 2 hours and 3 different people. If only they had just said they didn’t know how to do it!

The hotel is by the lake which offers a good view and a bit of peace and quiet.

We did not pay attention to the GST and various taxes and were shocked by the hefty 28% markup. Once all taxes are included, the price the customers pay is just too high.

Excellent location. Diwali celebation including private fireworks with the guests. Friendly and attentionate staff, good food and pleasant pool.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Excellent Staff and a special mention to the Chef Pallavi who went out of her way to make us comfortable during the dining hours. It was a very homely stay and the rooms were excellent.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Driver is not to stay at car after 10. We asked for water at night which they provided after reminding once again at morning.

Almost everything is perfect there.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Nothing! we loved everything!

We adored our stay at the Trident Hotel, was perfect, also we loved Jaipur maybe everything worked out perfect for us in Jaipur. The breakfast was fantastic, big and comfortable beds, the swimming pool is very clean and in general the whole hotel is very charming, with personality and decorated with fine taste. There is always tuc-tucs at the entrance so its very easy to visit the center of the town. The hotel is in front of the Jal Mahal what makes it a very beautiful place to stay!

This is supposed to be a 5 star hotel but is far from one. A summary of my experience - 1. The check in was delayed by 40 minutes even though we arrived at 4pm which is 2 hours after the rooms were supposed to be ready (2pm). 2. After settling in, we went down to the tables in front of the pool to have a drink and some food but the staff were too caught up in the pool activities to pay us any heed. After 15-20 minutes of politely waiting we had to yell at one of them to get their attention and place our order. 3. We got our drinks and asked for some peanuts but the bartender informed us that all the peanuts were moist and he'd rather not serve them to us. 4. The food arrived after some delay and it was quite bad. The kathi roll was just some dry chicken lazily fried with onions devoid of any taste. The club sandwich (which the waiter claimed to be a speciality) was also quite shabby and not flavourful. 5. I headed to the pool which was occupied with 2 groups of middle aged men trying to play volleyball across the whole swimming pool. They weren't mindful of the other people trying to swim while regularly hitting them with the ball or bumping into them. The pool staff was busy providing drinks/food to these people instead of warning them to be careful. 6. Later we ran into the General Manager in the lobby, he was helpless and could only offer his apologies about this sorry state of affairs. He even suggested we dine in their speciality restaurant but we'd had enough of their service by then. 7. We reached our room after dinner to find an apology note alongwith some pastry. The staff packed a breakfast for us as we left early morning to our next destination. I've contacted booking.com about this but they are 'unfortunately' not able to help. This is definitely not a 5 star hotel and I'd recommend its star category be re-evaluated. At best it is a 3 star hotel with a nice location.

If you can get a room with a lake view then the location is the only saving grace for this hotel.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

Can't think of anything bjhh

Service Pool Gym Food And again the service, everyone is there to help you and I know you pay for the service but people seem to be genuinely interested in you which is not always the case as a western tourist in India. (Usually we backpack by the way, we wanted to treat ourselves and enjoy a quiet couple of days which totally worked out here)

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Not much. Restaurant food was fairly average. If you have an early start best pay bill night before (card machine not recharged overnight and did not work for us at 0530, which caused stress with train to catch)

Very good service in all areas, attentive to everything. Lovely pool. Nice shops, good taxi service (and auto-rickshaws also just outside). Quieter than being in city centre.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

The Trident hotel is an average hotel which boasts itself as a best. Actually it is another 3 star sort of property. Limited facilities.Charges are at par with 5 star hotels. They put hold on your card money without asking you first and on enquiring they say this is our policy.I asked 3 things at different time of day answer was no. Proper size slipper, yoga mat, headache pill. So basic services are not available. Bathrooms are not fitted with modern faucet mixer you need to constantly struggle to get right water temperature by rotating knobs. Water bottles kept in refrigerator are overcharged 175/ per litre bottle even after govt restrictions on water bottle charges. They can charge landline calls on the bill without any usage. I was woken up at 4 AM by wake up call not requested by me. Balcony doors are so tight that you can fall of the balcony while pushing open the door. Over all worst experience ever....

Cleanliness of hotel is good

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Property was excellent. The chef were very helpful and cooperating. The staff was very courteous. They took personal care of us and as well as the other guests too. Chef Gaurav and restaurant staff Niranjan requires special thanks.

• Deluxe Garden View Room, Twin Beds

I loved the personal atttention and friendliness. Every staff member gave their absolute best and showed pride in their work. The facilities and views were lovely and provided rest and relaxation from the intensity that sometimes comes with travel in India.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Deco style is too modern, they do not capitalise on being in the capital of Rajasthan. Hotel pictures are deceptive. Pool, rooms and communal areas much smaller in real. No view of Water Palace from restaurant when you would assume they do from one of the main pictures on their presentation.

very helpful and friendly staff- excellent spoken English. Good pool, great spread at breakfast.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

cant think of any thing as all was to the perfection.

The ambience was awesome and staff made us feel as part of their team. Excellent service rendered to us throughout our stay. Buffet at Jal Mahal was also fabulous with lots of choice and taste great.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Buffet dinner and breakfast was really too expensive for what you get in return. Very small buffer compared to other places. Room was very small. Very difficult for placing 2 suitcases.

Excellent staff.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Hands down the best hotel in India. From the moment we entered the Trident Jaipur we were treated with the upmost care, and the generosity displayed by staff was legendary. The facilities offered by the hotel are world class, from the pool to the restaurant to daily room cleaning, we could not fault them. The staff truly make the hotel what it is, and as I mentioned to our dinner host Kunal on our 2nd night, even the Taj Mahal Palace in Bombay does not come close to the service we received at the Trident. Thanks again, and we look forward to staying with you in the future!

• Deluxe Lake View Room

food could have been better. lunch and dinner disappointing. trident agra far better in food. jaipur quite poor

the rooms on first floor had wonderful views

• Deluxe Lake View Room

We stayed here for 5 nights during our honeymoon and it was a huge disappointment. As we stayed in two other Trident hotels in India (Gurgaon and Agra) I know it's not a general Trident standard, but specific to the Trident Jaipur. The hotel is in need of a lot of renovation, holes in tablecloths, stains on tablecloths, un-vacuumed carpets and rugs. The service is so bad for a women, I was completely ignored and the waitstaff only spoke to my husband, while this may be cultural, it is completely unacceptable in a hotel that caters to Western guests, none of the other Trident hotels we stayed in had such service. The breakfast was chaotic with barely any service at all. The food in the restaurant is average and over-priced. Such a shame, it has the potential to be as good as the other Trident Hotels but a lot of work needs to be done first.

Not a lot, very disappointed with our stay in this hotel. Not representative of the Trident brand.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

I had booked through Booking.com and it clearly says that I should have been charged @ 18% tax(GST) as per tariff that I've paid. However I was charged at 28% (presumably because in hotel records they have some base tariff) But that doesn't apply to me. I was charged more on taxes which didn't apply to me.

Good people, good food and good ambiance. Overall relaxing and pleasing..

• Deluxe Garden View Room

close to the fort , you can get a tuk tuk and only need~ 15 mins have a lake view and the garden is beautiful hygiene is satisfactory but most impressive is the service, all staffs were very attentive and caring 5start hotel is easy to find but a five start and humanize hotel is not easy

• Deluxe Garden View Room

planed to live for one day but then i have had a fever, so i spent one more day here, those staffs were very attentive, they offer me a warm pack ,napkins, and pain killer , knocked the door and asked if anything they could help... swimming pool is available and clean hygiene is satisfactory five starts service , and very humanize

• Deluxe Lake View Room

my first time in a trident hotel and it will never be the last : it's so easy to say : i will book in another hotel if only there is no trident hotel nearby : it's just perfection ! Amazing staff amazing chef amazing cuisine amazing smiles everywhere amazing service. After Jaipur i cancelled my booking in another hotel in Udaipur to book in Trident Udaipur. I can write pages and pages about Trident Jaipur and it won't be enough. Never been as happy as in trident with that special attention and cake and singing for my birthday. Wait for me in a couple of months with my half for our honeymoon trip

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Everything about Trident was excellent.the whole staff were very friendly n very helpful.My four year old daughter just loved their kids club,highly recommended for parents traveling with kids

• Deluxe Garden View Room

I can't fault this hotel for anything. They did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. I'd never heard of this chain before visiting India and just stumbled on it thru Booking.com. They have everything you need including a very friendly staff and an elegant set up.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

The rooms were pretty small e and there seemed to be a lot of maintenance noise from the floor above.

Staff and service were beyond excellent. Great location.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Overpriced. It is rather a 4 star property not a 5 star. It is missing the finesse and luxury of a 5 star hotel.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is good, close to the major attractions. Food is nice.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Everything was good apart from checkin. I was communicated that check-in time is 12noon bit when i reached the property i was informed that check-in 2PM. I plaaned my travel accordingly but had to wait because miscommunication. Please train the staff to avoid miscommunication.

Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff was polite and patient. Location of the property is good.

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Booking.com had messed up the booking by giving confirmation without prior checking from Trident who actually had no availability. It was the Trident staff w ho worked thru the previous night to help sort out the issue and finally manage to give us our rooms in the morning of our arrival Disappointed with Booking.com

Extremely hospitable staff.Were given a warm welcome.Facilities are excellent.The staff sorted out the mess up that was created by Booking.coml

• Deluxe Lake View Room

Excellent Property & Equally Great Staff...the Chef made fish for me & my wife, something different from the fish on the Menu. I would definitely go back again and recommend Trident to anyone travelling to Jaipur.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Deluxe Lake View Room

You didn't have any accommodation for my driver ... a service provided by most hotels. It would be nice if this could be provided on the future.

The hospitality was outstanding . The staff was very friendly .

Browse Trident Jaipur traveller photo gallery