Reviews of Country House Letizia

Strada Marzar 4, 37135 Ca' di David, Italy

#3 of 3 hotels in Ca' di David

The good thing about the place was that it was a cheap and...

So the place is not really a "country house" in the charming meaning of the word. It's some kind of sports facility with fotball fields, volley boll fields etc. As we hadn't studied the verona area well we also didn't know that that the south of verona isn't really all vinyards and beautiful nature, the hotel is more surrounded by various kind of industry. Worst thing about the stay though was that the pool was open for anyone that payed a couple of euros so it really filled up during the day and the place got really loud. The fact that the pool bar was playing a mix of 2 pac and Latin dance music on really loud volume didn't help. Don't know who I would recommend this establishment to, but it's probably nice if you are on a fotball camp with your team.

The good thing about the place was that it was a cheap and had a pool

I will never again come here.

It was a nightmare. The owners and staff were so unfriendly, rude and arrogant. It was the worst ever experience. I trave a lot and I've never experienced such terrible hospitality.

The owners and staff were very impolite and rude. It was terrible experience.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Wifi very bad.

Wifi very bad.

For one night it was OK.

For one night it was OK. For a longer stay I would choose something else.

Everything was incredible amazing!

The most comfortable, adorable place with an excellent team.

Garden, swimming pool

No hot water in rooms

Garden, swimming pool

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

unusual alternative on outskirts of town

hotel could be better sign-posted

bed very comfortable

• Reviewed: 24 September 2015

The hotel is in quiet area, but a bit tricky to find it.

The staff was friendly but their English is poor. Breakfast was tasty, but few we have to choose to drink coffee or tea... Too much mirids( bugs) in the room and bathroom.

The hotel is in quiet area, but a bit tricky to find it.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

When arriving there the first impression was not nice...

When arriving there the first impression was not nice welcome from the workers of Agriturismo Letizia. (They even did not say hello to us, although we said hello to them). We arrived from the backyard, and that was dirty, with a lot of trash everywhere. Getting there was not easy as well, but that was communicated in advance so we expected that at least. Only the owner spoke little English and according to him German (but actually we could not understand his German). He took our passports without saying a single word and then left us outside the building. Then he came back with the keys. Then we visited the room. It was not clean at all. I understand that there is no such thing to clean a room completely but it is much more than that. Everything was dirty. The garden was rubbishy as well. Cigarettes everywhere on the ground, trash, rubbish etc. Furthermore I wonder how old those pictures could be what they have on booking.com. I can see that few years ago this place must be like that on the pictures, nice and clean but not now. I understand that time has its affect on the equipment, but keeping clean environment is not the matter of that. Just near the volleyball field there was a lot of ruined chairs and rubbish. I could not have a shower neither because there was no warm water -although I was very patient as I stood there for 10 minutes, if it gets a bit warmer. In the afternoon the owner disappeared and when we wanted to go outside a lady-who did not speak any other languages except Italian- grabbed our room key from our hand and threw it into a drawer. We asked to give us back. To be honest I understand that there are places where this is the rule, but I cannot accept it in such a place where nobody stands at the reception desk. Every time when we went there, nobody was there, so anyone could have easily get out the keys. I was paying for the room here, I store money as well, I did not want anybody else to have key to my room.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2015

the place is very nice with pool and nice garden.

kind of fare from Verona city . You need car

the place is very nice with pool and nice garden.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2015

Everything was OK.

The woman at the desk don't speak English. She also don't know how to connect to WiFi.

Everything was OK.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.