Reviews of Hotel Airone 2 stars

Santa Croce 557, Santa Croce, 30135 Venice, Italy

#297 of 301 hotels in Venice

5.6

6.2

it's fine for an overnight.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It feels like a ghost town inside the hotel. No front desk, no people, piles of laundry in bags. I believe that the hotel next door (where you check in) uses this hotel as a place to do laundry. The room is dark, but clean.

This place is located just across from the station, which makes it a great place for an overnight stay in Venice.

Location and staff good, but I am a hotelier myself and will not sell that kind of room to anyone.

Air con in room and location.

£130 for the room we had is not justified. The bathroom wall is made of cloth, bathroom door hanging from door frame and doesn't lock at all as it slides only, damp smell all over the room and the hotel room is in a ghostly separate area from the actual reception building of hotel Canal.

Location was excellent, the room we were given had a view...
    • Quadruple Room

No elevator had to carry our luggage up the stairs to the room

Location was excellent, the room we were given had a view over the river which was awesome and was a good size for 4 people, beds were comfortable

Avoid it as it s very overpriced , old, smelly and full of dust and moulds

Mouldy, smelly, beds very worn out and room really small. We could not pass our suitcase at the end of the bed as it was too small. when taking a shower water goes all over the floor and shower head leaks all around .

In front of train station

Everything.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was different from the photos. Smaller and with different furniture.

Everything. Located very well. Near to vaporetto, near the railway station. The staff was very friendly.

Great location spoiled by lack of Internet access.

Internet access was poor. Price was high for the quality of accommodation but this is probably because it is in Venice.

Location was great - close to train station and other transport. Breakfast was OK. I liked the bathroom but the room was basic.

Close to station and GREAT Airconditioning.

Close to station and GREAT Airconditioning. Room was so cold on a humid Hot 30 degree day in Venice. After walking around the whole day it was refreshing to enter into a cold room.

Suited our needs. It is very handy for access to the main railway station and cruise terminals

There is no lift, which could affect certain travellers

It is very handy for access to the main railway station and cruise terminals. Easy walk to good eateries

I liked the location of the hotel as it's close to main...

Not worth the money. Rooms are very small and not suitable for family stay. Staff made us pay though we have done pre booking with full payment a month before the visit, which is not good! Expected a better service! Disappointed!

I liked the location of the hotel as it's close to main station

Overpriced ordinary facilities
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

They did not turn on the AC although temperature in Venice was 28. WiFi was not working most of the time . Not acceptable. Tv had no signal and no effort was made to repair

Location was good

Horrible!

I booked a two-star hotel room, so I didn't expect for anything luxury. But I did expect for the minimum hygiene requirements being ticked. And it was not. Starting with the room, it was not clean at all. You could actually see the dirt on the floor near the walls, and it was full of dust and dirt behind the bed, where I wanted to keep my luggage. The curtains were supposed to be white, but the colour was grey, because of the dirt, again. The window was broken and "glued" with sello tape. I opted for a double bed, but i didn't receive that. It looked like one, but there were just 2 single beds put together. They weren't even glued together somehow, so in the morning i woke up lying in a space between the beds. Horrible. We had a TV, but it was put too high and was not working properly, so even if you wanted to use it, you couldn't. NO WI-FI! How is that possible? As a tourist, I can say I struggled a lot with the mobile data using roaming, and it's not that nice when you arrive to the hotel and find out you don't have wi-fi there. The furniture was old, full of dust and not in a good condition at all. The bed cover was torn, and you could actually see how dirty it is. I couldn't even touch it. The toilet was acceptable, apart from the fact that the silicone in the shower was full of mould, and I don't really know how can someone take a shower in it. I think this hotel is a good option for people who don't mind staying in dirt for a few days in order to visit the besutiful city in which it is located. Otherwise, I don't recommend it to anybody. I think you would better pay a little bit more and stay in a clean and comfy room, than pay less and be anxious about the level of hygiene in the room and the hotel.

The only good thing about this "hotel" was the location, as it was close to the bus and train station.

You get what you pay for.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Share bathroom, the room was a bit small to move around and the beds were extremely low and uncomfortable plus the room was hot.

The hotel was a close walk from the train station.

Excellent budget choice
    • Quadruple Room

A bit hot in the room for our preferences

Superb location, excellent value, basic, super helpful friendly staff , buffet breakfast for Euro 5 very good value- would highly recommend as budget option

I paid for two nights in the hotel and I paid for a room...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I paid for two nights in the hotel and I paid for a room with my own bathroom, when I arrived some how there was mistake and I wanted to snow my mail to the receptionist that it is not saying double bathroom, he did not even wanted to see, your booking was with booking.com, so you need to check with them that was it, that was his answer,not help full stuff at all! Never ever will go their again and I higly do not recomend others to go as well!!! Not worth for the money at all!

Good location bad room far to hot.
    • Quadruple Room

Air conditioning not working and heating could not be turned down so had to sleep with windows open and then too noisy as next to grand canal , so poor night sleep.

close to car park

It's a great location a cheap price, it's clean and decent.

The TV remote control did not work. This property is owned by the hotel next door and it looks like they basically have abandoned this one. The public areas are hideous.

The property is in a good location. The room was clean and decent. The View was not bad.

Overall an good place for one night.

The quilt are poor quality. Air smells kind of weird but it becomes better after opening windows. No lift.

Great location, 5 mins walk from train station. Kind receptionist.

good value and nice view

- Yes, the room is old and very simple but it´s a good deal if you get a good price and just need to sleep for 1 or 2 nights. - You´ll hear people walk on street all the time. Better to prepare earplugs.

+ location, near the bus station + cheap (we paid only 55 euros) + view The hotel is very kind to give us a family room although we just booked an ensuite double room. We also got the room overlooking the Grand Canal, which is very enjoyable to see the view during morning. I could see that the staff tries their best to please customers. We stayed there only for 1 night in January and the hotel truly exceeded our expectations (actually we didn´t expect much after reading other reviews). The staff at the lobby of the Canal hotel where we checked in was also friendly.

A bed for the night, couldn’t fault that

Building work and no front desk staff, after 30 minutes we were directed by one of the builders to book in at the hotel down the road. This wasn’t explained to us in any email.

It's ok for one night.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Just a basic room for a one night. It was winter and very cold outside but the room was warm. I was given a room with a toilet and tiny bathroom, even though I booked one with a shared one.

Not so good place
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We couldn't lock the door at first, and when the receptionist demonstrated to lock the door with a lot of force, he looked at us condescendingly. Walls were very thin. Only one bathroom shared between everyone on the floor. Hot water sometimes becomes cold then hot again. Very cramped shower area. Had cockroaches. Did not expect a two star hotel to be this bad.

Location was good. Nice view of the river.

Very nice location.

The room wasn't clean and was very old. Awful installations.

Very nice location. Just across the river from the train station. To the airport, we only walked about 8 min with our luggage and caught the bus.

Good value for money

The check-in could have been smoother as there is no reception at the hotel and you need to go to Hotel Canal to do that. No free WiFi

We stayed for two nights and our room was clean and warm. The location was great - just opposite St. Lucia train station where you can catch the train to Verona and few min walk from Piazza di Roma for the vaporetti and about 20 min walk to St. Marco square.

Good and cheap for a budget stay.

Bought for our grandson and partner, on arrival needed my passport and my credit card even though it was paid up front. A very worrying glitch for them on their first independent travel. I emailed the details but seems such nonsense and spoilt their first few hour's experience.

good value for money

awesome location but not that fascinating
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Unlike all the hotels in the world this one didn't offer WI-FI they asked us to pay ten euros if we wanted to use the WI-FI, the room had no signal I could't use my phone in my bedroom, no natural source of light since the window is small and the room was too tight, no space between the bed and the wall, the bathroom is shared and far from the room. at night there were people fighting and yelling nextdoor, we could hear everything!!! It was so disturbing and uncomfortable.

I like the location , it's right in front of the train station santa lucia , few steps from the center the hotel was clean and secure.

Great location, old hotel
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The decoration is really old and a little creepy. the room was tiny

The location is great, just in front of the train station and grand canal. The staff were nicely.

Ok just because of location

Rude staff, no free wifi, low paid wifi speed, no room service, sub standard rooms and heating, no reception ( have to go to the side property for it),

Simple & Good

I had to pay for the WIFI and it didn't really work. The room was a bit small.

Its location is perfect next to the Canal Grande. The room was quite simple and old-fashioned.

Well located by the piazzella roma, where the bus or train...
    • Quadruple Room

Old, not well maintained. Run by the nearby hotel, so no one there.

Well located by the piazzella roma, where the bus or train from the airport arrives to Venice.

Hotel is just in the other side of the venezia santa lucia...

No free wifi. You have to pay 3 euro for 10 hours weak wifi .. There is no adaptor in the room, and not available in the reception. I asked the receptionist if they have adaptor that I can borrow. He said, No, they don't have and in all Europe they are using like that small plug. I told him I just came from other cities and in the hotel, I borrowed adaptor and gave 20 euro deposit. He told, we don't have like that here.. I have to charge my mobile so, I brought my own adaptor for 6.50 euro. There is no elevator.

Hotel is just in the other side of the venezia santa lucia train station. When you get out off the train station walk to your left and cross the bridge then to your right 5-7 minutes walk only., you will reach the hotel.

Poor experience
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is very old, the rooms look really bad, there`s no carpet on the floor, it`s just stone. The rooms have a funny smell (like hospitals) and the windows are broke...Really poor experience.

Location is great, it`s close to the train station.

You get what you pay for

No complaints about the hostel - you get what you pay for.

Great location, really close to the train station and easy access. It was really simple but clean an comfortable enough for 1 night sleep.

A bit grotty

Unfortunately the sound insulation between rooms is terrible so that we had several very interrupted nights sleep because you could hear people talking or listening to tv or music in other rooms. The lock to the door was very difficult to operate when leaving for the day which was an additional source of annoyance. It is a rather dismal place and I would suggest spending a bit more to find a nicer room. On the penultimate night we discovered they had removed the air conditioning control to prevent us using it any further. When I queried this the janitor told me that they had decided it was time to start using the heating. There was no suggestion that we could have it back. It's a fairly mean spirited dump of a place but nevertheless we had a very nice holiday so I guess it could have been worse.

I can't think of much positive to say. There was no temptation to languish in the hotel room or spend any more time than strictly necessary for a bit of rest and sleep so we did a good deal of exploration of the city walking over 50 miles in 6 days.

Location was handy.

Tiny room and extremely tiny bathroom. Uncomfortable bed. No space to move about room. Bathroom too small to get dressed in.

Location was handy. Only 1 flight of stairs to climb. Mother hotel was supportive.

Wouldn't go again
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The check-in has to be done at hotel canal, the bedroom is really small and the double bed is actually made out of two singles mattresses. There are bugs and the toilet smells like pee at all times.

Only the location

Not luxury but clean and great location
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Confusing entrance- it is really part of Hotel Canal so go to Hotel Canal- don't try to enter Hotel Airone It was difficult to understand desk clerk and he was not particularly helpful

We loved the location- close to train on Grand Canal- small room but very clean- shared bath not my favorite part but ok- was able to leave luggage there after checkout while we continued to tour

Horrible

Room was very small. Tv did not work . Hair dryer was broken. Only one small pack of shampoo during whole my stay . Sheets were not changed before my arrival. Dirty . Filthy . Very noisy. I requested my room with breakfast But should pay extra for a poor breakfast. 5 euro . No wifi . One euro for one hour. Very noisy place

Location was great

Very out dated rooms with no staff at actual hotel (have to go down the road) most expensive for whole 4 month trip yet such an average place. Beware of the mosquitos!

Location was great

Room was secure, dry and clean.

40-50 year old decor, bad smell, squeaky steps, cracked window glass and lack of hospitality of staff. Like most employees in Venice the staff fail to greet with smile, act as if I am interrupting them and end with abrupt comments.

Location on the canal and across canal from Train Station and bus terminal.

Do not be fooled by good ratings! This place was a dump! Add s bit to your budget and stay somewhere

Many things I did not like! Here are a few. Blood stained from dead mosquitos on the wall. Dirty shower. Most importantly I had asked for a double bed and we got two single bed attached to each other. When I approached the receptionist man about it he ridiculously tried to explain to me that this is a double bed! Well long story short as a couple we could not really sleep properly as the mattresses kept moving and made for a very uncomfortable sleep. In the morning the cleaning staff were very loud and woke us up every morning. This place is meant for young backpackers who don't mind these sort of qualities bit for the price we paid even if we had a room with view it was not worth it! Do not be fooled by the previous ratings! We were and we regret it badly! We are not being picky but add a bit more to your budget and stay somewhere else.

This place was the worst place I have ever stayed and I wasn't expecting much. I think I would have paid 20/30 euro more per night and stayed somewhere else! This place was generally dirty old and conning!

It's Venezia...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The beds were very uncomfortable and the portable air cooler leaked onto the floor creating a real hazard. The tv did not work and the same for electric socket

Location and the breakfast was good value

good for a short time stay
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

there was only 1 shower for the entire hotel.. my air conditioning kept breaking and kept fixing it myself..

location was the best part & the staff were very helpful

Modest Hotel With Excellent Location
    • Quadruple Room

Our bathroom drainage was clogged making the entire bathroom floor wet all the time. In addition, the AC didn't function well in our room 109. Venice was extremely hot that particular day but getting a good night's sleep was simply impossible. Also, they charge extra for internet use which nowadays is commonly free almost everywhere you go! We stayed just one night and paid 258€ without breakfast, which is not exactly cheap!

Its perfect location just opposite Santa Lucia train station therefore ideal for those coming to Venice via train and also ideal for cruise passengers as it is merely a short walk to Piazzale Roma where most cruise liners' bus service to the port collect their passengers. Plus the staff were real friendly!

Noted* No elevator in this hotel Value for money, the hotel is opposite the train station. You can cross the bridge and walk about 200 m. to reach the hotel

Room and Bathroom were small. The windows, being very old, did not close properly. The stairs to the first floor were a bit steep and therefore difficult for me to carry my luggage up the stairs.

Location. Did not need to carry my bags a long distance. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good.

In Venice, it's all about the location.

The bathroom was in the room, not down the hall, but it was a combination toilet and shower Dash like you have on the boat or something. Essentially that means that after you shower most of the bathroom, toilet, and sink are wet. Because I only stayed one night, I did my shower at the end of my stay, so it wasn't a big deal. Again, if you're looking for a four-star hotel, this is not the place. But if you want to spend the night over looking the grand Canal, this works great.

In Venice, it's all about the location. Let me be clear: I choose to sacrifice luxury in the room itself in exchange for a terrific location and view of the grand Canal. That being said, there was nothing wrong with the room. It was small but clean. It was plenty big enough for me and my luggage. I only stayed one night so it was all about the convenience of location – the view of the canal right from the window was icing on the cake.

Do not stay here. Not a good value for money
    • Quadruple Room

The AC did not work so we spend a terrible night, we couldnt sleep at all. And we had to pay almost 200 euros for the room thats redicioulouse.

Friendly staff and great locations, easy yo get there walking.

We booked 3 rooms only two had bathrooms and was charged...

Staff were not very helpful ..its run by a better hotel next door thats where the reception is.

We booked 3 rooms only two had bathrooms and was charged same with or without facilities

Hotel is near to the train station and easy to find.

There is no elevator in the hotel which was disappointing when you carry luggage. Further, the room is not so spacious.

Hotel is near to the train station and easy to find. The room has an attach bathroom and AC.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Worse value for money ever.

The staff was quite rude making us wait while she was taking a private call. The hotel is beyond shabby with painting crumbling and a decor that hasn't been renovated for years. I wouldn't mind it so much if that was reflected on the price but at 97 euro per night during a week day with no breakfast and wifi included, I don't think it's acceptable.

The only positive think about this place is the location.

Do not stay at Hotel Airone

The bed sheets were dirty and may have been evidence of bed bugs. Past reviews had listed a problem of bed bugs and the pictures we found online looked just like what we found. The bed and pillow felt like sleeping on a wooden board, which we basically were since that's what was under the useless mattress. There was a problem with a water pump, so every time we flushed the toilet or ran the water in the sink or shower, it sounded like there was a jackhammer outside our door. It would do this for 5 seconds, stop, then 20 seconds later do it again, which typically lasted 30-45 minutes depending on how much water we used. At one point in the middle of the night, it started up again because another customer at the hotel must have flushed their toilet. They also charge hourly for wifi, had no breakfast or coffee included, no elevator, and had a vending machine charging 2 euros for small bottles of water.

This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Looks like live in left house :(
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Wrost number i ever seen. Small, dirty, old. No any personal in reception. Information deck in next door hotel. I was disappoint :(

The location is only plus. Near S.L. trail station.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Room was close to the bus and train station and easy to find.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Comforter could have been washed.

Room was close to the bus and train station and easy to find. It is an old style hotel with no service but the room was large and the bed comfortable.

Not so clean, check in at nearby small hotel but entrance is...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Not so clean, check in at nearby small hotel but entrance is another door, no security. Noisy and smells not good in room, and a lot of mosquitoes in room. Only good location.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Good location but basic

Small rooms. No plug in basin. No staff there. Had to go to Hotel Canal a few doors down to check in . Old bed.

Good location. Nice fabric on walls. Friendly staff at hotel Canal.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Only for those backpacking and on budget. Not for people who are concerned of security a comfort

Maintainanve of room facilities and better security for the area. The main door was left open even in the evening when we got there .

Therected is no one in the front desk 24 hours. No security staff. I did not notice cctv in the hallways.the check in is in the nearby hotel twenty steps away. No one from management is there except when housekeeping arrives in the morning. The room we got has defective cabinet hair blower and the ceiling has cracks and water marks. There are no holders for soaps or shampoo in the bathroom. Not even towel rack. The heater doestrogen not work. Maintainanve in this place is poor. I don't recommend this to people who have money to spend. This should be considered only for backpackers standard. It should not be called hotel but just a guesthouse .

The hotel is on the grand canal on the other side from the...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Even thou we visited Venice in March, we had a couple of mosquito in the room that had a feast on our blood. This was due to the missing shatter of the window.

The hotel is on the grand canal on the other side from the train station. Really easy to reach by public transport from the airport either by water ferry or by bus.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Good value for money But paying for Wifi is ridicoulus in 2017

Poor facilities,only a machine that gives you water,coffee,chocolate. Paying 1Eur/hr for Wifi is ridicoulus in 2017!

Easy check in,clean room,good value for money,excellent location

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

It was all perfect except for the matress
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The matress at our room was all bended and my sleep was poor and tired. It was a beautiful room I dont understad the poor matress quality.

It was all perfect except for the matress

If you travel without luggage and don't use hot water, it will be a good place for you.

View from window was awfull: back side of restorant with a lot of smell. No shampoo or soap in the bathroom. Hot water finished before I could take a shower. There was no lift to take your bags in the room. 120€ per 1 night - it was too expensive for such noncomfortable place.

Hotel Airone was very close to parking, what was our priority. It was clean.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Bad hostel in Venice

it is not a hotel just a few rooms on the second floor of a house. Steep flight of stairs to get there, There was no staff, no reception,no facilities. Only a cleaner in the morning. For the key you needed to go to a hotel in the same street to fetch it. Room overheated,no plugs, cold water only. Very bad hostel

The view

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Bang for your buck

There was a very strong funky smell at the hotel next door when you do the check in. No answer calls at front desk so you most go out to the building if you have a request. Housekeeping lady ... very cranky , be prepared for some rudeness!!

Front desk lady very friendly... located right in front of the canal

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The smallest room in my life with a hole in the bathroom as shower.

The double bed was super small, for a couple it was not a confortable bed it was good for just 1 person. The room was too small. A room for 2 people that we were not able to fit inside, basically 1 meters to both walk or unpack.. NO electricity to plug in. If we wanted to charge the phone, we can not switch on the tv. The shower was just a hole in the bathroom of 1 meter quadratic of space.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Poor experience at this hotel
    • Quadruple Room

Firstly the Receptionist. Our check in itself spoiled our mood. He was very blunt n not welcoming at all. Then the heaters in the room. There was no control switch and we were sweating like hell in the room and bathroom. When complained about it the staff said we can't do anything until next sat morning since it's centrally controlled and the person in charge is not available. We had to spend the entire night in that oven (won't call it a room)

Only the location of this hotel is good. Diagonally opposite to the railway station. Nothing else is good

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Great price and quality

the bed is uncomfotable. We should have a double bed but there was two united mattresses which they keep separate during the night

great location,next to bus-train station and the center,really warm,clean. Santa Croce is a perfect neighborhood

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Very close to the railway station and right next to the...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was really not as in any of the pictures on booking.

Very close to the railway station and right next to the grand canal. Ok for a short stay in Venice.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Great location, cozy little hotel

Great location near Piazzale Roma, not far away from city's attractions. I had a room with private bathroom. Room size is ok for 1 person, sanitary ware is new and I didn't have any problems with hot/cold water. The room is really warm, in December with +6C outside I had to open a window from time to time because it was too hot, which is great ! Bed sheets and towels were good and clean. I came for impressions from Venice and I liked everything.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Location saves the day
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Well...It is old. And it smells old. But it was clean and useful for the one night stay. A bit inconvenient to check in/out at the other hotel. Having to pay for the internet and not being able to use it simultaneously on my phone and lptp is a bit middle age... But it is all irrelevant when you think of the location...

Location!!! Perfect for airplane layovers or travelling by the train. One bridge on the/one bridge on the right is all that stands between you and the airport bus/train. Very easy to get to the S.Marco Sq, nice walk during which you see pretty channels and buildings; just follow the signs on them and they lead you to S.Marco and back.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Clean sheets but very run-down
    • Quadruple Room

This is an old property and quite run-down. Some of the fixtures are very basic (room's door was very flimsy). Was perfectly adequate as a place to sleep for one night, for as long as you have reasonable expectations.

It's all about location! Chose this property for their left-luggage policy and it was a real advantage to leave our bags when we arrived in the morning, and leave them all day before our late departure. Bedding and towels very clean.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Don't stay here! EVER!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Heating could NOT be turned off and it was at least 25 celsius + in the room AND the rest of the seperate hotel area. NO SLEEP. 'Just open the windows', so many mosquito's. Because we had windows open all the time, we got an angry cleaner who assumed we smoke. We did not sleep for almost our entire stay (5 nights). Staff is quite rude. We got sick from the heating multiple nights and got home ill. We are flexible students and don't complain often, this was BAD. Hostels do better.

Not much good I can say about this hotel only that it is cleaned daily. Good to have with shared bathrooms. Nice decoration.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Good location but over heated

the set of stairs to go up is hard and sharp. the room was over heated and we ended up opening the window. We then got attacked by mosquitoes and according to the stains on the wall and dead mosquito bodies, we weren't the first ones. the shower walls and bedroom walls are not cleaned. ceiling had footprints on it ?! TV is small and is placed so high it is hard to watch and enjoy.

the room was of a good size hotel easy to find good hotel for budget receptionist was helpful

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Suitable for 1-2 nights
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Freezingly cold shover room, "luggage storage" - it's only a possibility to drop a bag near reception without any security and lockers

Very convenient location, really close to the train station, great view to The Grand Channel. Nearby there is a supermarket and a pizzeria with cheap and tasty food.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Very very nice location and if you got a room on the view it...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The warm water in the bathroom finished after 3 minutes mins while am in the middle of my shower and it turns in to a very cold water ..so if you gonna get a shower do it as early as you can so the other ppl don't use all the warm water they have

Very very nice location and if you got a room on the view it gonna be awesome because its just in front of the water ...

Do not stay here. Awfully dirty.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is awfully dirty. The bathroom is shared and it was smelly and nasty. The toilet was not flashing, the door is broken and so dirty. I do not recommend anyone staying in this hotel. The management needs to invest on renovating at least the bathroom. The room is so old, bed is hard.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Terrible: Pay more money to have wifi
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Far away from the center of Venice, the shower was outside the room, too expensive, you have to pay more money to have wifi.

Since the room I could watch the Main Cannal of Venice