Reviews of Alma Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Via Mariano Stabile, 136/a, Ruggero Settimo, 90139 Palermo, Italy

#1 of 75 hotels in Palermo

9.9

9.7

9.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The Alma Hotel came highly recommended, and delivers in spades in all areas.

The owners, Paolo and Antonella, and their entire staff are superb - professional, friendly, very helpful, and fun. When asked for directions or suggestions, they always printed out the information along with the route and length of time to get there. Antonella bakes their morning breakfast cakes, which are light and delicious. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

This is a fantastic place to stay!

This is a fantastic place to stay! We could not recommend Hotel Alma highly enough. Paolo and Antonella were so helpful, organising their driver to take us to the airport, calling taxis, giving us advice about Monreale and so in. The hotel is in a great location close to the main streets but quiet at night. There is also a lift!!!!

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

The last two days of our Sicilian holiday spent in the Alma Hotel were an absolute delight!

can't think of anything that could have been better

Big comfy bed, amazing shower ,brilliant breakfast with six different kinds of cake - along with cold meats .cheese , fresh fruit , bread and cereal - and the staff were very welcoming ,kind and helpful

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Good modern hotel in the middle of the city.

Breakfast was adequate, but nothing special.

Modern room, good Wi-Fi, friendly and helpful staff. If you asked them a question, they would tell you the answer and hand you a printed information sheet in a few seconds, e.g. way to the train station, good laundromat, good restaurant.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Wonderful stay. Owners are great people.

Very hard to find this place. One has to enter into a hallway. Name of the hotel should be outside on the street.

Host were extraordinarily helpful in visiting places with detailed instructions.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Felt at home and connected to the host. Perfect location
    • Double Room with Balcony

Little bit of street noise at night.

Paul the owner was amazing and helpful in terms of restaurant recommendations sightseeing etc and he and his wife were welcoming hospitable and treated us like old friends. Paul even carried our luggage all the way to the cab

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

perfect

Although I read all the positive reviews, nothing prepared me for the warmth and caring of the entire staff. We were so lucky to have stayed at The Alma!!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Amazing location and phenomenal staff.

Parking a little expensive, but since is in the center of Palermo you don’t need a car.

Amazing location and phenomenal staff. Very comfortable and delicious food.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It was a joy to experience Palermo with the help of the hotel owners and staff. A 5 star hotel.

One room was a little noisy with street noise. Staff tried to mitigate by providing ear plugs.

Everything. Owners and staff were outstanding and added to our enjoyment of Palermo.&

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Very unique hotel, fantastic welcome and comfortable rooms. Would recommend.

One of us (my mother) had the room at the back of the hotel, me the room at the front and the street is extremely noisy all the time, even with modern windows. If you are a light sleeper I would recommend requesting a room at the back, even though there is no view.

The hotel rooms are spread out over more than one floor of a building that includes other hotels/B&Bs/apartments but felt secure and safe. The rooms are large and very modern, as are the bathrooms. The welcome we received very late at night was great and from the couple who own the hotel the next morning, also excellent. Breakfast staff were extremely polite and helpful and breakfast itself was great, with various options including the famous home made cakes.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Very pleasant stay

Nice clean room and great breakfast with home baked treats. The friendly owners genuinely care about their guests and we felt at home while staying in Palermo. Our room faced the street and the earplugs provided were a nice touch since it was pretty noisy at night.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Just a few small things: a little bit noisy facing the street. The shower head is fixed, which is a little uncomfortable. It would have been better the room size were a little bit bigger with a balcony.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free bottle of water and tea are available. Like 4-stars hotels, tissue paper and body cream are equipped in the room. Breakfast with home-made sweets, fruits and vegetables are good for starting a day. Nice and safe location. I liked very much the sheet given by them where all the staff names with photos, their roles and comments are written.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Top spot for sightseeing
    • Double Room with Balcony

Alma is modern, minimalist, sparkling clean, with friendly staff (& terrific showers). From Alma you can quickly access many if the ‘must see’ places (Palantine Chapel, Massimo). Our host Paolo & partner were charming. A pleasure to stay there.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Walking distance to sites and safe area, owners take pride in their place

On booking.com comes up under "free parking filter" but only paid valet parking... But very efficient

Owners and staff friendly and attentive to every detail

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The hosts were welcoming and particularly helpful with local...

The hosts were welcoming and particularly helpful with local advice and dining recommendations. Bed was very comfortable. Room was small, but well appointed and immaculately clean.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The best hosts at a Booking Com hotel ever

The lift!

The very best thing about this hotel were the incredibly helpful owners Paolo and Antonella. They organised / telephoned excellent restaurants in a location close to our walking arrangements and gave maps. They found a marvellous button shop. It was a truly wonderful hotel- recommended to us. We endorse wholeheartedly!!! You won't be disappointed! Georgina and Claire

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Comfortable stay and well located
    • Double Room with Balcony

It was slightly difficult to locate the hotel from the car as the building has a few hotels in it and had "Hotels" as the sign visible from the street.

Check in was very easy and it was great that Daniele parked our car for us on arrival. Dinner recommendation was very good and they even knew in advance which restaurants were not open over the holidays. The cakes at breakfast were delicious and our room was more like a one bedroom apartment - with a lot more space than we were expecting and very comfortable! Centrally located too.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

The room was amazing.

Everything was perfect!

The room was amazing. Very spacious, beautiful big bathroom, I had a feeling I was at home. Free minibar is a nice touch to the overall experience of the hotel. Also, owners and the staff are very helpful, kind and pleasant. I will be back to Alma hotel.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Breakfast included homemade cakes cooked by one of the staff.

Memory foam mattress did not provide the support it should have.

Breakfast included homemade cakes cooked by one of the staff. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was excellent...clean, spacious and with a roomy clean bathroom.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Perfect stay and would be back for sure!

To be honest, nothing! This place is fantastic and I would stay here again in a heartbeat the next time I visit Palermo. I'll also tell all my friends about it.

Love the room! I'd say it's very practical and well thought out. The staff are also very friendly and genuinely would like to help. The owners are very hands-on as well and I met both of them (a couple) and I can feel them putting their effort to make this an excellent stay. The room was very clean, new, and shower has very good pressure. Given the hot summer in Europe this year, this place has the coolest air con by far and that was something that seemed to lack in other properties we stayed in in Sicily so I'm very glad.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

They did not have their own parking lot.

They did not have their own parking lot. However, you do not have to go to the parking lot your self because they bring the car to the front of the hotel when asked for. The personnel there were extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Hotel Alma is the perfect base for your Palermo visit.

That I couldn’t stay longer

The attention to detail that the owners Paolo and Antonella have given Hotel Alma is superb. Central. Beautifully presented rooms and bathrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast with Antonella’s traditional home-made Sicilian bakes.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Good location and warm-heart welcoming

All staffs are friendly with warm welcoming also reaction is prompt. Paolo and Antonella are treat us as a family member and giving us the direction where to go and recommand us the dinner restaurent.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Good base for exploring Palermo.

The only downside was the noise from the street below.

Paolo and Antonella were the best hosts. Paolo's advice on where to go and what to see was invaluable. Antonella's cakes were delicious. Great breakfast served by the lovely Agatha. The rooms were very clean and probably the best equiped bathroom we had in Sicily. Very comfy bed. Good sized apartment.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Would stay there again

The only down side is that there is a lot of traffic noise, because the hotel is so central. However they provided earplugs and we were so tired from all the sightseeing, we slept anyway.

The staff were excellent. They could not have been more helpful. Breakfast of fruit, bread, cheese, yoghurt, ham, cereals and home made cakes. Very enjoyable. Lovely bathroom, spotlessly clean.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Thanks to the entire team for the outstanding hospitality.

Thanks to the entire team for the outstanding hospitality. You were of great help to us with arranging lap swimming training, with detailed instructions how to get to interesting places in Palermo and the neighbourhood. We appreciate the perfect care during breakfast with home-made cakes baked from local ingredients. You made our stay Easter stay in Palermo pleasant and memorable.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

A friendly base for visiting this fascinating city.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The hotel staff went out of their way to make us welcome. We were given an upgrade for most of our stay which was really excellent and much appreciated. The hotel is well located.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

I just don't know how this hotel could possibly be nicer. :)
    • Double Room with Balcony

I'm on my 11th or 12th trip to Italy, and this is one of the most welcoming hotels I have ever stayed in. Antonella and Paolo and their exceptional staff made my first trip to Palermo feel like a homecoming. I loved staying there and meeting all of them. Their generosity and consideration was absolutely next level. I took an overnight train to Palermo and arrived very early in the morning, expecting just to have a place to put down my bags while I killed a few hours waiting for my hotel room. Instead, Antonella and Paolo welcomed me right in, insisted on giving me breakfast, and let me into my room minutes after I arrived--which was hours before it would normally have been ready. It was the nicest welcome ever--so far beyond what I would possibly have expected. That same level of extraordinary hospitality and friendliness and welcome was consistent throughout my stay there. The hotel itself is in a great location--I'm a woman traveling alone, and there was plenty of foot traffic in the vicinity in the evenings, so I never felt uneasy about the neighborhood, which I really appreciated. The rooms were spotless and nicely decorated. The bathrooms were modern and immaculate. And the breakfasts at Alma really deserve special mention. Every morning, there was an array of cakes that Antonella had baked herself--lemon, orange, pistachio, almond, and best of all, her grandmother's ricotta cake. Amazing--if she offered cooking classes, I would book a flight from the US to come back for them. :) When I come back to Palermo for future visits, this is where I am going to stay every single time. What a special place! :)

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

A good place to stay
    • Double Room with Balcony

Ventilation is not so good. The hotel is right beside a busy street with quite a bit noise even in late nights.

Breakfast is great - homemade cakes are excellent! The every day's greeting soft drink and water are so sweet. The staff(Agata, Daniele,Gabriele etc) is very friendly and helpful. Location is also very good, walking distance to the old city major attractions as well as the train station. Hotel is clean and lovely...

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

A real gem in the centre of Palermo
    • Double Room with Balcony

Central location,within walking distance to main attractions. All staff were very helpful and friendly, they gave excellent advice about restaurants, places of interest and the best way to reach them. Paolo and Anotella were excellent hosts.The interior of hotel was very clean and modern. Our bathroom was new with a range of toiletries - we also had coffee making facility in our room. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice including Antonella’s delicious home made cakes.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Look no further you have found it.

Absolutely nothing

I could run out of superlatives for this Hotel it's that special. Antonella and Paolo make your stay very special right from the home made Breakfast cakes to ready advice and help. The staff are charming the rooms immaculate The location perfect close to the centre of Palermo

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

A pleasure staying here

Antonella, Paolo and all the staff are extremely friendly and efficient. The rooms are spotlessly clean, with crisp linen and excellent shower. Great breakfast with superb homemade breakfast cakes. Very well located for city centre.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Home away from home
    • Deluxe Suite

Nothing ..... as everything was perfect.

We were extremely happy with our 3 day stay at the Alma Hotel in Palermo. The staff were super friendly and helpful especially Paolo, Antonella, Agata and the lovely girls helping at the desk and the night manager too. We were made to feel so welcome. The rooms were spotless. We stayed in Room No.8 which was a lovely large room with an extra living area. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts with Antonella's exceptional home made cakes. My husband especially loved her cannoli which she kindly made sure he was able to indulge in at our last breakfast. Our stay was perfect. Thank you to Paolo, Antonella and to your very attentive and enthusiastic staff.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

We enjoyed our stay very much and would stay at this property again.

Every one of the staff at this property was so friendly and accommodating! The property location was convenient with many restaurants within walking distance.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

We would definitely stay at the Alma again.

The prices for the room are so reasonable that I’d stay in a larger one with a view next time.

The staff was very helpful. They arranged our taxi from the airport and back— to make a super early flight. Taxi was on time, reliable. Staff gave us tips about the city. Everyone friendly and great.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Paulo and Antonella were amazing hosts.

Paulo and Antonella were amazing hosts. So helpful with our questions and arranging our travel plans, restaurant recommendations. The location is right in where there are pedestrian streets and lots of activity. We had a wonderful time at Alma Hotel.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Great location, wonderful hosts

Just be aware that the Alma is not like a typical American hotel. It is a floor in a building with other small hotels, not bad just different. The wife/owner is an awesome baker and makes a great assortment every morning for breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

The perfect place in Palermo

No improvement necessary

The pride that the owners take in their hotel is apparent in every detail. The rooms are large, clean and soundproof. The staff was very helpful in terms of recommending restaurants and providing custom google maps in order to ensure that I always got to my location. Bonus at this hotel: an owner who has a passion for baking! The best almond cake EVER!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

It was like hitting the jackpot!

Not a thing

The owners are THE nicest people you could ever hope to meet. The property is centrally located and the room was spacious, spotless and very quiet. A variety of homemade baked goods and lots of practical travel tips from all the wonderful staff made this place extra special.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Definitely have to go back.

The drive in and out.

Palermo is a crazy town. Driving was a nightmare. Maybe worse. But at the same time exhilerating. Once we were parked and in our hotel we found Palermo as the most interesting city we've visited in a very long time.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Fantastic value hotel with amazing staff

The most lovely, caring team of hotel staff led by Paolo and Antonella. Were genuinely invested in making our stay as enjoyable as possible. Cute homecade cakes for breakfast a nice touch. Very comfortable rooms and excellent value. Hotel is good walking proximity to main attractions. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Nice, cosy rooms, very good value for money!
    • Double Room with Balcony

Half of the rooms face the street, may hear traffic noises if you're a light sleeper. You can request a room that doesn't face the street.

All members of staff that we met were very friendly. We stayed for one night and had to check out very early to catch a flight. They kindly prepared 2 takeaway boxes of breakfast! The room was modern and clean, drinks inside the mini-fridge were complimentary. The hotel is located on the 3rd floor and our room faced a busy street. I did not hear anything but my partner did get woken up by traffic noises once. However they provide ear plugs if you're a light sleeper. There's several tourist attractions and very good restaurants nearby within walking distance.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Fabulous. Amazing customer service. We will come back

Having to leave!

The cakes at breakfast were fantastic, Antoinella would easily win Bake-Off. Excellent customer service. Printed out maps and bus times at a moments notice

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

A fantastic hotel owned and run by fantastic people!

The staff were incredible. The gave us the warmest of greetings and looked after us with recommendations and directions. The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were clean and spacious. Only regret was not staying here longer. Would highly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

A wonderful place in beautiful Palermo

Such a special place! The staff are all so friendly and the breakfast was really wonderful....delicious little homemade cakes that set it apart from normal hotel breakfasts. The room was clean, cute and comfy. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

We were on a month long honeymoon and this was one of our favourite places to stay!
    • Deluxe Suite

The staff were just amazing! They could not have done more for us - from greeting us when we arrived, to providing excellent restaurant recommendations , drawing maps for us...not to mention the amazing breakfast!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Perfect getaway in the centre of Palermo.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The staff was absolutely amazing. Nice, competent, warm helpful. The hotel is on two floors in central palermo, round the corner from politeama theatre and just a few minutes from the core of the city. Everything was so clean it seemed new, perfectly furnished and fully equipped. Breakfast was unbelievable, with freshly baked cakes and all the trappings of a good buffet. 5 star service in a 3 star hotel. We will be back.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Lovely staff.
    • Deluxe Suite

The building's tiny 4 man (2 man - average weight w 1 average suitcase each) old old school lift which decided when it would or wouldn't work. Not to mention when going back down to ground floor the lift has a quirk where it will take you to Basement instead which we had been warned about. However the young girl forgot to mention (if indeed she knew?) that the lift would stop on Basement and the lights go out so plunging you in pitch darkness in a tiny non air conditioned box with the doors remaining firmly closed and outside temperatures in the high 30oC! Hubby did manage to feel his way to the lift panel to figure out which button to press for ground floor at which time the light came back on and up she went!

Staff amazing, ever so friendly and helpful. Would definitely return. Room was gorgeous, though more like an apartment in the making. Had a lovely big lounge room, with little bench area to the side which could easily be converted to a kitchenette, comfortable size bedroom (bed comfy too) and bathroom well appointed and great size. Breakfast was lovely and fresh. No hot food selection but good quality food and plenty of selection. Aircon only in bedroom but worked beautifully.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

A gem in Palermo
    • Double Room with Balcony

Nothing really .. The room was a little small but fine for our needs.

The beds were extra comfortable but the best thing is the staff who go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The fresh cakes at breakfast were delicious!

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Great way to experience Palermo
    • Double Room with Balcony

Very friendly staff, we were lucky to be upgraded to a suite which was very spacious. The hotel decor was fresh and modern. And the cakes were homemade and superb. Central location.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Very warm welcome and great stay!

Everyone at the Alma Hotel was charming from start to finish! Gave us plenty of useful advice and information on Palermo. The room was spotless and the free mini bar was much appreciated. The breakfast, which included a great selection of home made cakes, was just amazing!

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Perfect for exploring Palermo
    • Double Room with Balcony

Street noise - but not a major issue during the night or with closed balcony door (rooms are air-conditioned).

Excellent location for exploring Palermo. Small but very comfortable rooms. Very clean. Free Wifi in rooms. Paolo and Antonella are wonderful hosts and all their staff members are very friendly and efficient . Very good breakfast, Antonella's home-made cakes are especially delicious. Overall - excellent value for money, highly recommended for a few days leisure of business stay.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Fabulous
    • Double Room with Balcony

Personally I like a hotel to have a bar &/or restaurant or somewhere to sit communally & if you want that the Alma is not for you but everything else is trully excellent.

Cleanliness excellent, great bathroom & nice decor, the only negative was that due to positioning the hotel was pretty noisey at night. Staff couldn't have been better, friendly, helpful, knowledgable & all their recommendations were brilliant.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Excellent boutique hotel in Palermo

Maybe a problem in all of Palermo but the street noise is omnipresent!

Amazing owners Antonella and Paolo and all the staff were exceptionally (truly) friendly and nice. The rooms were comfortable and elegant.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Excellent value and location in Palermo, wonderful hospitality
    • Double Room with Balcony

A little noisy but to be expected in such a central location and earplugs were provided for each guest 😂👌🏼

excellent breakfast for this price point in a hotel. Antonella and Paolo the hosts were exceptional, very friendly, nothing too much trouble and great knowledge of area, restaurants, monuments, places of interest and transportation. The other members of staff also excellent

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Convenient location near opera house
    • Double Room with Balcony

Room was quite small and bed not comfortable. Difficulty getting taxi to train station because of car race. Information about alternatives not good enough.

Help with onward travel superb and restaurant reservations. Good breakfast and affable staff. Very friendly.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

Perfect for Americans traveling to Palermo
    • Double Room with Balcony

The owner are always present along with a great staff that look after your every need. One of the very best operations staff I have ever come across. Perfect for Americans with questions on local customs and sights of interest.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Warm welcome in Palermo
    • Deluxe Suite

They have 2 coffee machines, a big automatic one from which the coffee is not very nice, and a nespresso machine which makes excellent coffee. Make sure you take the the nespresso coffee.

Absolutely charming hosts, good tips for what to do, amazing light fluffy homemade cakes for breakfast. Even though hosts spoke far better English than we speak Italian, when we said we wanted to practice, they spoke careful Italian with us. Great location, walking distance to many of the sites.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Deserves 10 stars

Deserves

The owners are incredible. Helpful, generous, and kind. They even prepared an itinerary for the rest of our time in Sicily. We were treated like royalty!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Stay here!!

Paolo and Antonella are fantastic and thoughtful hosts and they arranged everything for us including trips with driver Antonio all over Northern and Western Sicily. Antonella's home made breakfast cakes were amazing!! Their support staff was incredible as well! We felt completely at home and will recommend this place to everyone we know!

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Very comfortable and helpful English speaking staff.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The entrance to the building was off putting. It was not clean or well kept up. The building itself is akin to an office building but there are several B&B's and hotels in it. A little unusual. However, Alma itself was fine and I highly recommend it.

It was lovely. The staff could not have been nicer. Beds were very comfortable and the shower was great and large. Breakfast was good and we were in a good neighborhood for restaurants. Nice touch is that the contents of the mini bar are paid for in the room rate.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2016

Perfect hotel, location and staff

Great location, room and bed. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast with home baked pastries, meats and cheeses. Excellent stay! Thank you

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Very helpful staff, went above and beyond .

Elevator small and slow.

Very helpful staff, went above and beyond . Good breakfast , nice perch with drinks in room,

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

A very good location and breakfast, good restaurants very...

Everything was good

A very good location and breakfast, good restaurants very nearby, very helpful staff available 24/7

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

ONLY ONE WORD.

I HOPE WE COULD STAY LONGER

ONLY ONE WORD..................PERFECT................BRAVO TO PAOLO & ANTONELLA

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Quality to the price was great.

Quality to the price was great. Perfect personel and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Lovely welcoming staff.

There’s no real view.

Lovely welcoming staff. Immaculately clean and modern decor.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Amazing location, delicious breakfast (the cakes are just...
    • Double Room with Balcony

Amazing location, delicious breakfast (the cakes are just perfect) and the bed is amazing.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Very smart and friendly hotel with excellent breakfast.

Extremely helpful staff and having free water/soft drinks is a very nice touch. Excellent range of home made cakes at breakfast!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

One of the best customer experience I had in such kind of...

One of the best customer experience I had in such kind of hotels! Friendly staff, comfortable room.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

The room was spacious and clean plus location was great
    • Deluxe Suite

The elevator needs to be changed

The room was spacious and clean plus location was great

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

super!

Breakfast with home made cakes - 5 diferent types

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Easy to find, great staff assist with parking and anything...

Easy to find, great staff assist with parking and anything else you wish. Great location to explore the city, great staff. Thanks

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

A well located hotel with excellent staff and service.

The proprietors and their staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.