Reviews of Spice Hotel Milano 3 stars

Via Vitruvio 48, Stazione Centrale, 20124 Milan, Italy

#72 of 430 hotels in Milan

Read more- opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Superb Location , Good Breakfast and Friendly Staff
    • Triple Room with Balcony

The lifts are bad and too small for the size of the property.

The Location. Very close to Milano Centrale station may be 200 metres . Rooms were of decent size , well maintained and bathrooms as well. Good Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

The hotel is about a 5 minute walk to Milano Centrale which...

The room is a bit dim.

The hotel is about a 5 minute walk to Milano Centrale which was great since we stayed one night only for the next morning take the train to the Malpensa Airport. The facilities are modern and clean. It included breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

A delightful suprise!
    • Double Room with Balcony

Located close to Milano Centrale & a Metro Station, a highly convenient location. I was delighted to receive an upgrade on check-in to Room 510 which was on the top floor & had a huge terrace outside. I had pretty low expectations for something in this price range so close to the station & was delighted with the cleanliness of the room, very tasteful decor, toiletries. Happily recommend to anyone needing to be near the station. Staff were terrific, even packed my breakfast for a 4:30am departure! Talk about over delivering on expectation!!

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Recommend 👍🏼
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Very pleasant and welcoming staff, even though I spoke Italian, everyone we spoke to, spoke good English. Hotel situated quite literally a 2 minute walk from central station which obviously has great links to Italy and Europe. Metro is also there and easy to use, bus and tram links also. The Duomo is roughly a 25-30 minute walk from the hotel and just under 10mins on the metro. Breakfast on weekdays was served from 6:30-10:30 I believe - good selection of everything. Lovely bathroom, clean throughout. Overall would recommend to anybody looking to stay in Milan for a few days.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Loved the Spice Hotel. Would highly recommend. Hope to return some day.

There is not much I didn't like about Spice Hotel. The only thing (which was not really a fault of the hotel) was on Monday morning the garbage was being picked up directly outside our window (which was open), by a large truck. After closing the window it was virtually sound proof, so no problem.

Great value. Location one block from Central Train Station. Newly renovated. Very clean. Awesome breakfast. Staff was helpful with navigating Milan on foot to some great local restaurants, and storing our luggage prior to our room being ready since our flight and train got us to the hotel 5 hours before check in.

Location x3

They give us (couple) only 1 key in the first day and refuse to give us second key ! ( they didn’t try to helps me in this point ). I Got the second key only the day after and after asking again ... Internet is called free but you need to fill form and give personal details each time you log in - you won’t like this too Soap and towels - you get the minimum only For this price I wish to get all this point to get solved soon They promise me Kettle for coffee and tea when I wrote them few days before check in But ignore my request when we got there... It’s now bad hotel but for my money I expect from all these trebles not to occur.

Location x3 Small but nice and clean room

nice place to stay

During the stay for 5 nights our bedclothes was not changed at all. But overall the room was clean and tidy.

The hotel has convenient location for all purposes. (walking,car hire, metro access). Breakfast and coffee is also perfect. I and my friends enjoyed staying there.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

I was only in Milan for about 18 hours, arriving and leaving...

I was only in Milan for about 18 hours, arriving and leaving by train on my way to Rome, so Spice Hotel was the perfect location for me. It was easy to walk to lots of other areas for a bit of sightseeing too. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was really comfortable. Recommended!

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

reasonable stay, will explore other choice next time.

It looks like old industrial building converted into a hotel. Dark decor is not my taste. No kettle for hot water. Are we American travelers spoiled? If you want hot water, they offer room service, $5 for a glass of hot water. Husband was tired and wanted to take a nap , had to negotiate to get a second key card ... ??? The staff finally gave me one reluctantly.

close to Milan central station. Breakfast was decent.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

Fantastic

This hotel is a stones throw from the train station and underground transport. Perfect for sole Traveller. Staff was very approachable and helpful. Easy access to parks, transport and shopping. WiFi was easy to access. I will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

A very pleasant trip.

The bed in our room was a bit hard and there were not enough pillow provided. The hotel was most ungenerous with toiletries, bring a bar of soap! The decor was minimalistic but oppresive, too much grey. Not a big issue as Hotels of this nature are only for sleeping, but I would not have been able to relax with so much grey.

Recepetion staff were friendly and helpful. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Location is good.
    • Quadruple Room

No tea etc facilities. Breakfast was of a very poor quality.

Location is good. Room and beds were good. Staff were fine. Breakfast was poor quality. No tea or coffee making facilities in room. All basic but weather was fantastic which made up for other things😜

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

Ok
    • Double Room with Balcony

Paid for two rooms.should have paid for one obviously a mistake but did not give me my money back.Will not go there again.They lost a good customer because of hotel non refundable policies where there was an obvious mistake.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Excellent breakfast and modern comfortable room in a lovely Hotel very near the Train Station.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Safe was not screwed in - so someone could just pick up the whole safe and walk away. Cleaning staff moved a lot of our stuff around. Not ideal.

Breakfast was excellent. Room very nice. Staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Good Hotel for events in Milan.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Milano is very expensive for lodging and this hotel is a bit high in price in my opinion even if aligned to the rest of the city. Minor details I would improve is the quality of the scrambled eggs: a little too liquid... A little more shower soap would be beneficial.

Spice Hotel is in a perfect position to move around in Milano. You can get to the train station in 2 minutes using the entrance at the corner of Via Vitruvio. The deluxe room is really comfortable and large enough. Bed was very good and also the pillows were of perfect size and softness for me.. Breakfast is rich and not too busy. Room was cleaned systematically and had a good smell after that.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Highly convenient, lacking in basic requirements.
    • Quadruple Room

Lack of coffee making facilities and no password for wifi. Breakfast was basic. Confusing door entrance signage of the hotel name as different to the Spice Hotel.

Comfortable and modern. Convenient access to train station.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

The breakfast was great.

It would have been nice to have access to coffee earlier in the morning as I had to leave before breakfast was served.

The breakfast was great. The location was perfect.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The room was a "double for single occupancy".
    • Double Room with Balcony

The room was a "double for single occupancy". I expected a much larger space. This was the size of a small single room in my opinion. No chair at the desk and very small in floorspace.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

I liked the property other than I expected a double bed room since that is what I booked and paid 4

My only complaint would be the room size, I paid extra for a double room and expected a double bed. But the room was small and had a twin bed. When I went to the reception and told them I had paid for a double room which on booking is advertised as a double bed, she told me since I was a solo traveler that was a double room for 1 person, and allegedly the single room option was smaller. I don't see how you could have an even smaller bed than the one I had.But they did not switch me to a room with a double bed, which like I what I thought I paid for on the booking.com site.So not happy that I paid extra for a double bed room but still got a twin bed.

The location was excellent, near transportation easy to get to many places nearby. Hotel is nice and clean. Breakfast was very good with good options.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Clean & conveniently located hotel near main transportation hub with good breakfast.

Room décor not very inviting, like staying in a concrete bunker. Room thermostat was disabled & AC was turned off for the season when it was 25c outside.

Location near Milano Centrale rail station & metro. Breakfast was good with many options.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Hotel Spice was an ideal hotel for a a few days in Milan

I know continental hotels don’t usually lay on a kettle and coffee/ tea but it is a facility you really miss . The “ hip” decor was a bit “ grey” and uncoordinated

The location was perfect for our purposes and staff exceptionally helpful at reception. Breakfast was great — generous and varied . Rooms comfortable and shower very good

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

A very decent hotel

It would have been nice to have a kettle and cups in a room. Or tea/coffee on site, with or without extra fee, as they were only available during breakfast time. There were many cafes near the hotel but I didn't feel like going outside.

Everything was super clean and new, comfortable. I like stylish, minimal and functional interior. Clean bathroom, comfy beds, mini fridge. All staff were friendly and nice. Breakfast was wonderful, with plenty of choices. Less than 5 minutes walk from the central station. All in all, a great hotel with decent price. Would recommend it.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

NOT Exceptional!

I pretty much live and die by the reviews on Booking.com and have had excellent luck with booking many hotel stays based on the ratings with the exception of The Spice Hotel. I cannot begin to understand how the score could be an 8.something and rated as Exceptional. Our first night stay was directly above train tracks and the walls are so thin that we could hear people talking on the street. The room had not seen a good cleaning, the drapes were broken and there was no way to keep the street light out, nor was it stocked for two people to use. After complaining to the front desk, we were moved to a quieter room with a “view of the garden”. I have no idea what garden the staff was referring to as we looked onto the wall of another building and fire escape stairs. The 2nd room was less stocked than the first an there was only one towel in the bathroom and the drapes were also broken, but less so, so that at least we were able to keep most of the light out of the room. The overall location was icky at best and there was really only one decent restaurant in walking distance. Sorry Spice, I feel I have to be honest so others can make an informed choice.

Right next to a train stop and the breakfast is decent.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Stressless and comfortable for elderly couples like ourselves and obviously younger people as well.

No English speaking news channel on TV. eg. CNN, Aljazzera? BBC News

Excellent breakfast which accommodated my need for gluten free food with great courtesy. Position excellent for both Metro and train station. Also cafes and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Good value!

Hotel rooms could be a bit bigger as there isn't much space around the bed once you have your luggage open. Otherwise nothing to complain about.

The hotel is wonderfully located, probably around 200mt from the train station. The hotel is modern, well furnished, beds are comfortbale and room are well equipped, althought quite small. Breakfast is good and has a good choice of food. Definitely recommended if one wants to visit Milan and won't spend too much time at the hotel itself.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Trendy, modern, clean and fantastic location.

Everything was excellent.

Had a lovely stay at Spice Milan. The location was close to Stazione Centrale which was so convenient. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. We toured around Italy and I must say the beds here were the most comfortable of all the places we stayed at. Rooms were very clean and the breakfast was excellent. Definitely would come back again when we next visit Milan.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Two minute walk from the station. Clean hotel but improvement needed with ammenities.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

No shelf in the shower for soap. One small soap. No shampoo or conditioner. No tissues. No tea or coffee making facilities. Huge balcony which we were grateful for but no table or chairs which made it virtually useless.

Cleanliness and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Convenient stay close to Milan Centrale train station

All good

Its very close to the Milan Centrale train station. Literally 2 minutes walk away. Room is clean and has funky designs of herbs and spices. 24/7 check in service. Breakfast was satisfying with a solid variety of foods to choose from.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Excelent hotel in Milan

The room that I had was facing the street so it was very noisy at all times of the day.

The rooms are very modern and clean and are a good size. The bed is comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was excellent, a wide selection of choices which were constantly replenished by the staff. The staff are excellent, they assisted me in returning an item I had left behind through the use of a courier service that was very economical. The location is excellent, 2 minute walk to the train station and metro and a 5 minute walk to decent restaurants.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good value, convenient and central.

There was a little mix up between who in our group had booked at what price (with booking.com) when we paid, but it was easily resolved and the staff were helpful.

The hotel is good value for money and stylishly appointed with all the basics we needed for our 1 night stay. The close proximity to the public transport (Centrale) and room to leave our baggage while exploring the city was perfect for us.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Questionable hotel name, but a clean & modern hotel that's good in value.

The layout of the hotel / rooms were in the old style. Towels were the only let down... poor quality.

Very modern & clean, especially for Milan. TV's were new, as were other amenities. Hotel looked to be recently renovated. Staff were friendly & knowledgeable. Value for money was good considering its location and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The hotel seems newly furnished, every staff we came across...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

We liked everything so far!

The hotel seems newly furnished, every staff we came across are very friendly, breakfast is good buffet with a range of options. And it’s really clean! Location is great - within short walking distance to central train station. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great location near main station and services

The basement breakfast venue and bare associated light court that could be jnjected with life

Great location easy walking from station, modern facilities and a good quality adjoining restaurant

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Contemporary, cool and absolutely comfortable
    • Double Room with Balcony

Can’t complain,the hotel had everything and more and the staff are way too sweet ❤️

Just a stones throw away from Milan Central train station. A great edgy design to the hotel, contemporary, clean and extremely comfy. It is a good few minutes walk to the main shopping district so I recommend to get the bus as the taxis are wayyy too expensive in Italy...more so than London.

Love it!
    • Single Room with Balcony

Space is wel organized, maybe a bit too much rooms (corridors are narrow). If you don't care about the balconies, make sure you book a room facing the streets. In other case you'll have a window for inside the house, no sunlight and back of the restaurant is noisy.

Love it! My new favorite hotel in Milan. The hotel is new, very very close to Milano Centrale and literally 3 steps from the metro entrance. Very friendly staff at the reception, check-in and check-out done in 3 minutes. Room was nice, very clean, designer-ous =) Breakfast is also good, lots of choices and served from 6.30 which can be important.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Its a good place to stay if you want to be near the train station

Lack of any thing like a coffee or tea set. Asked for a iron (took 4 hours and 2 calls to get from reception - evening reception staff not helpful or friendly)

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Convenient location, clean/modern, great breakfast

No negative comments

The Spice Hotel is just a couple of minutes walk from Milano Centrale Station. Within walking distance are several nice restaurants and shops. Reception is helpful. Rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. Bed is comfortable too. Bathroom is also very user-friendly and the shower is very good and powerful. We enjoyed the variety and quality of the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Don’t stay here. Bad nights sleep, light in ur eyes all night.

The window curtains did not fully close, light from street shines directly on ur head and face. no amenities. No tissue box , a tiny roll of toilet roll. There are many hotels in the area, would def pick another for the price!!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Nice location

Aside from being too cramped in some area or it's rather confusing to operate air conditioning system, there's almost nothing to complain about.

The location is very good (5 minutes walk from Milano Centrale which has supermarket beneath it). Clean room. Nice receptions.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good stay for one night

The room faces an internal court, so not nice at all in terms of view and light. Also, lot of noise when opening the window, due to ventilation or other types of engines working. Ok for one night, but I wouldn't do longer stays.

Clean, comfortable bedroom.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Close to station which was good for transit.
    • Family Room with Balcony

The hotel was situated in an unsafe area so you would not walk outside the hotel at night. The hotel had a cold and generally sterile feeling.

Close to station which was good for transit.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Booked at last minute because of problems with trains.

The room was comfortable but rather bleak feeling. Fine if you are out all day but and I would not have wanted to spend much time in it other than for sleeping

Booked at last minute because of problems with trains. Excellent location right next to Milan Centrale station. Very modern and very good breakfast

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Would recommend this hotel to stay in when you're in Milan

There wasn't anything that I didn't like about this place!

The room and the ensuite bathroom was spotless. The bed was super comfy and double glazed windows ensured the noise from the street was kept down. Breakfast was amazing with a great range on offer. Staff were all very friendly and helpful

A disappointed stay and a very bad unsafe neighbourhood.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

The value for money was not there; I felt that I should have received a lot more for the money I paid. And the pictures of the room online when booking did not match what I received upon arrival. A little disappointed there. The neighbourhood felt unsafe.

I enjoy the hospitality Spice Milano offered and being able to assist with required needs upon my early departure.

Very pleased- the reviews were accurate!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Really appreciated the breakfast box due to our very early departure. Staff were very helpful, accommodation was great. Loved the modern decor. Convenient location. Good value.

This hotel is new and stylish - it is very difficult to find...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Some areas of my room was a bit dusty. No bar. Fence in balcony.

This hotel is new and stylish - it is very difficult to find a new and stylish hotel around this price range in Milan. Next block is Central station and very convenient but it was very quiet during the night time.

Front desk staff told us that we were 'upgraded' to...

Front desk staff told us that we were 'upgraded' to a bigger room which later on we found it's located on the ground floor and has 3 persons bed (1 queen bed + 1 single bed) which we didn't need it. We were awake by the noise from outside room / lobby area and the window has no view (it's facing to a high concrete outside). The room is clean but room type is not to our satisfaction.

Great location, close to station.

Room could of been slightly bigger.

Great location, close to station. Staff so friendly and helpful. We had an early check out and they provided us with a packed breakfast.

Great location if you want to be near the train station, and...
    • Family Room with Balcony

Two pillows for a king size bed but we never called and asked for more which I’m sure they would have accommodated

Great location if you want to be near the train station, and not a far walk from Il Duomo and Brera neighbourhood. Best breakfast buffet we had.

Great for central station, clean, very good breakfast,...

Picture on booking.comimplied large windows ( apart from larger room). We booked a standard room which had a small window and it felt a bit claustrophobic. However, receptionist moved us to a room with balcony for an extra 20euros a night

Great for central station, clean, very good breakfast, modern, shower fantastic

Good breakfast

Location is good ! Just five minutes alway from central station. Breakfast is nice with enough options. The design is fashionable but room lighting is a bit dark. The hotel doesn’t provide kettle but for most of hotels in Italy are the same . It might causes inconvenience for these people who need to drink tea or hot water .

The proximity to the train station was excellent, as was the...

The room was very cramped and dark thanks to the decor and furnishings. May have been different if we had selected a different room type. There was also no fridge in the room, And no access to tea and coffee making facilities. Unacceptable for weary travellers.

The proximity to the train station was excellent, as was the breakfast on offer.

Excellent Hotel!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

The breakfast could have had more different types of fruits.

Beautiful hotel. My room on the 5th floor had a balcony facing the city. It was immaculate clean, organized, nice toiletries, nice variety of TV channels and of course excellent customer service. Check In/Out process was a breeze. The breakfast was good, though, it would have been nice to have more fruit variety. Also, the hotel is very close to the Milano Centrale station, just a block away.

Everything - Chain of the Future - Staff Extremely Helpfull...

Everything - Chain of the Future - Staff Extremely Helpfull and Friendly - Breakfast and Staff Working in the Restaurant Excellent - Location 10 - Bad VERY Comfortable - Room CLEAN,CLEAN - Thumbs UP!!!

Unless you checked out, the counter doesn't accept temporary storage for valuable items. Never encountered something like this before. The Wi-Fi was on and off, not quite sure why.

Great location. Security measures: Although it is located at the Milano Centrale area, it is very safe. Its modern design is very pleasant. Most of staff are nice, but not everyone.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Good little hotel in perfect location
    • Single Room with Balcony

Steps from the Central Railway station so at a transport hub, yet a good and quiet (for Italy) neighborhood. Stratghtforward midrange hotel with abundant services and features without 4 star sumptuousness. Great breakfasts in large area. Every need is fulfilled without Grand/Palace hotel opulence. I am picky and was completely satisfied, and I will certainly stay here on my next Milan visit.

My room on my first stay was so tiny there was no room for a chair, but with the tinyness of the room, I could sit on my bed to use the desk. On my second stay the bed itself was not as tiny and I might have had a few more square inches, but still no possibility of a chair - but I had a street facing room and a balcony !! so that was wonderful. The entire hotel is painted inside and out, everywhete, dark grey. Probably chic and trendy, but it seemed odd and so unnecessarily depressing !!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Nothing that sticks out specifically but it would be great to have tea making facilities in the room. It's just something we like but no big deal.

We booked this hotel in order to be close to the station. The location to the Central Station was perfect - literally 5 minutes from the Spice Hotel. The room was located on the side street with a balcony. It was perfect for us. It was quiet and we had a really peaceful and sound night's sleep. We requested an extra couple of pillows and nothing was too much bother. The staff was extremely helpful at all times and especially when we had an issue with a strap on my rucksack. The hotel is a real boutique hotel. We loved how trendy it was. There are plenty of good restaurants close to the hotel. There is a really good variety and choice for breakfast. More than you could possibly eat. Highly recommended and reasonably priced for a couple.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Lovely small single room with a balcony and view over a...

The lift voice! Argh!!

Lovely small single room with a balcony and view over a beautiful classic building opposite. Absolutely perfect for me! Helpful, friendly staff. I actually extended my stay from one to two days.

The cleaners need a shout out everything was emasculate The...
    • Double Room with Balcony

Really needed tea and coffee in rooms when you come late you need a drink and there was no vending machines

The cleaners need a shout out everything was emasculate The bed was very comfortable shower was fantastic the balcony was fabulous air conditioning was great breakfast was good staff were very helpful though emails and in person

Clean, comfortable rooms and very good breakfast, for each...

There was no shampoo in the bathroom and only two shower gels for three guests. But it's nothing special, other things were above expectations.

Clean, comfortable rooms and very good breakfast, for each taste. They upgraded our room for free. The staff was absolutely kind and attentive, especially the young man called Andrea. They let us check out one hour later, letting my mum do dialysis.

A little gem
    • Single Room with Balcony

The voice in the lift! 😩

Everything!! Great location close to the stazione and Metro so easy to get everywhere. Traveling alone I had a single room which was perfect for me and included a little balcony with a view over a lovely classic building opposite. The linen was nice quality, tasteful modern decor and matching hangers! (my ‘thing’!). Breakfast, included, is not important to me but there was a large array of the usual - fresh fruit, cereals, eggs, meats, etc. It would have certainly satisfied by breakfast loving family. Finally, the staff were all fabulous - professional, friendly, attentive. The Spice Hotel was a delightful surprise!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Fantastic new hotel in a super central location.

Fantastic new hotel in a super central location. We booked this hotel because it was close to the station but we got more than we bargained for. The rooms are very clean and modern and a good size for what you pay. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room had every thing we needed with some nice extra touches however the highlight was the free breakfast! What an incredible spread - literally everything you could want for breakfast was available. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.

Decor

Good central location. But very dark decor. Looked very military. Terrible carpet design. Staff helpful. Don't do them sight seeing bus. Not good and very expensive. The normal bus, trams etc are much better

It was a nice surprise!

Only when the windows are opened is a lot of noise coming from the street, but it is somehow understandable, it is not necessarily the fault of the hotel

Very clean. Good breakfast. Nice and kind personal. Modern and good taste in interior design. Very near to central station and subway.

Perfect location and excellent staff ....best option for traveler

1.Location is perfect for self traveler only 300 meters away from train station. 2.Outstanding staff very kind and helpful.. I would recommend to stay this to tell.

Clean and convenient

It’s located conveniently close to the central station, and a short metro ride from the main attractions like the Duomo. It’s a clean, fresh hotel with comfortable rooms and a very good breakfast. The staff were mostly friendly and helpful

Lovely hotel very near the station.

I don't like throwing away mini plastic shampoo /soap bottles each day. It would be practical and more environmental friendly if we could have soap dispenser in the bathroom.

Breakfast was lovely. It was really nice to have fresh vegetables and plenty of fruit each morning. I also really liked the body lotion they provided.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great clean hotel, perfect location & nice breakfast choice

A lot of people hang around central station so keep your belongings near you ( pretty much the same as any large city )

Great location 2 mins walk from Milan Station so a great base. Great choice of breakfast. Rooms are bright & clean.

Very good choice for short stay. Made my travels overall much easier.

Personally I would have liked some kind of food service in the hotel other than the mini bar (expensive and not much choice). But I think I'm being a bit picky :)

Great shower - large head, good water pressure - worked well. Just what I needed after travelling. I chose this hotel for proximity to central station - 2 or 3 minutes away on foot. Although it's not particularly touristy otherwise, the Metro was even closer, easy to use and meant I could be in the centre very quickly. So for my purposes, this was a good spot. Breakfast included and the choice is excellent.

Good for overnight stay near to main station
    • Quadruple Room

There was a slight drainage smell when you entered the room, which you didn't notice once you'd settled. Some dodgy types around the station, be alert.

Comfy bed, good shower, quiet rooms. Breakfast was good with variety of food to choose from. Proximity to station was excellent for overnight stay, and we had a great Italian meal within a few minutes walk.

The breakfast was very good. The hotel was very close to the central train station and right next to a metro station to go directly to the city center.

WARNING !

WARNING !!!!!!!! do not stay in this hotel very bad location. Especialy if you come by car. Somome broke window on our car and took everuthing from the trunk. Staff was not helpful sugesting safe parking, and they didnot want to give us refund when we wanted to leave earlier after this incident.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Definitely recommend this hotel!

My husband and I stayed there for 3 nights. This hotel is just close to every thing. It is Clean and modern with a great breakfast which is served till 11.

Good stay.

The hotel is very new and clean, everything was great. Just near a metro station and not far away from the central train station very convenient if you take the train. The breakfast is very good with a lot of choices.

Excellent value, clean, comfortable and convenient.

Everything provided for a very comfortable stay including the bed.... no frills but excellent value. Breakfast was excellent. Room was quiet and bright as requested.

Browse Spice Hotel Milano traveller photo gallery