Reviews of Hotel Andreotti 3 stars

Via Castelfidardo 55, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy

#380 of 921 hotels in Rome

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The place is old and need renevations.
    • Double or Twin Room

The place is old and need renevations. Every time I took a shawer , the whole bathroom gets wet. I booked a double room to insure big nice bed. There were two twin beds pushed together and kept moving all night. I would have booked single room, had I known. Also, there was this absolutely horrific room deodorant they were releasing from the lobby and the sitting room. I had terrible time breathing. That heavy horrible smell caused me a reaction. Thank god A doctor friend who lives in Roma gave some medicine. But the staff were extremely nice, friendly. Thank you

Don’t go there if you are used to nice hotels. They have bugs too.

The staff wasn’t friendly to other customers who were not from this continent. They had bugs and I have a lot of bites on my legs. The hotel is very old fashioned and the bathroom is super small. I wonder if a chubby person can fit in the shower, I am not chubby and I already struggled and made a mess with the water. Breakfast isn’t nice, the eggs are horrible, there are not many choices. Bread is bad. With all the money they charge per night they should start doing renovations to that place. Never again. I don’t know what i was thinking when I booked this (yeah I know, I was too busy and didn’t want to think, I relied on the score on booking.com, my bad!)

The staff was friendly to us :) The towels are huge.

Location is really close to main railway station.

There is a wierd odor in elevator and hallways on floors with rooms. Rooms themselfs are fine. There are no place to hang bags and jackets in rooms other then coat hangers inside the wardrobe, where one would never hang a dirty coat or damp one either.

Location is really close to main railway station. It was easily reachable and has elevator.

Good location, near termini station, restaurants / cafes...

The fridge in the room I booked wasn’t working and I was moved to another room which was very dated. The staff at check in were not very helpful.

Good location, near termini station, restaurants / cafes and supermarkets also close by, recommend for short stay only.

Don't recommend to stay here.

Bad smelling everywhere. Check out time is earlier according to other hotels. I normally bought with breakfast but they also invoiced me extra 5€. My room was not airly and air conditioner was not working well. I lost my internet connection many times while working on PC. The shower head is broken. There is only one closet I have without any fountain to wash myself.

It's so close to Termini.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Given the price 50eur per nighth, it was quiet luxurious,...

Given the price 50eur per nighth, it was quiet luxurious, room was clean and comfortable. Espetialy, i liked that fancy oldschool elevator :) Breakfast was good.

Good
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Our room was small for me and my husband and our baby and also they charged the baby cot that doesnt any hotel do it during our tour in italy.

Staff are welcoming and the location is the hotel is perfect as is near the train station.

A great choice for both comfort and food!
    • Double or Twin Room

It's a bit of a walk to get to locations, which can be tough in the summer. However, it is right round the corner from Termini station which makes arriving at and leaving the hotel a breeze.

The hotel is beautifully decorated, we loved the old style. Every member of staff was very helpful and friendly towards us and spoke good English which was lucky! The breakfast was incredible, very good selection, with cold and hot, fruits, veg, pastries, cake and generally delicious food!

The Andreotti Hotel did not provide laundry service as...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The Andreotti Hotel did not provide laundry service as advertised on its website. The shower in the room was too small and the water pressure too low.

Amazing

Energy plugs and stuff require the card key to be plugged in a slot to function.

The hotel is nice on the inside as on the outside, there is a bar near by, a supermarket and Termini train station is 600m away. Staff is really nice and are open to explain many things, they speak english and understand spanish. The room was big enough, clean and had everything you need for a short stay

Great location, AMAZING staff, would stay again

Unfortunately my shower wasn't working when I checked in, but the issue was resolved by the next morning and the staff were very helpful and nice Bedroom floor didn't look as though it had been vacuumed

They let me check in early The staff were lovely and friendly The breakfast spread was great The bathroom was very clean (and had some nice inclusions like slippers) The rooms are well sound proofed When I checked out I was able to sit in the lounge before I had to leave I would definitely stay again and thought the hotel was worth the price and the staff were so great :)

Good for a one night stop over if travelling by train.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms need a bit of a makeover.

Very convenient for the train station. Although rooms are a little dated it is excellent value for money and the breakfast selection and quality far exceeded expectations. Very helpful when we needed to arrange a courier to forward some left luggage to our next hotel.

A good introduction to Rome
    • Double or Twin Room

comfortable air-conditioned room and common areas, helpful staff, pleasant lounge, useful position not too far from Termini station and buses to all areas

Close to the B Train - Castro Pretorio Station. Easy to transfer to A Train in Termini. Quiet street
    • Double or Twin Room

The commode was too close to the shower. I do not believe a big & tall man could have sat on it, comfortably! The stopper assembly in the bidet didn't work and the toilet paper holder was broken. Since American's really don't care about bidet's, I suggest this one be removed from my particular room so the toilet could be swung around.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable. I believe it was a memory foam mattress. Front desk staff helpful and pleasant.

Great value for affordable hotel. Location is key.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Staff is awesome. Always going above and beyond to help. Breakfast is awesome as well. Be there early as a fyi. Rooms is old but good affordable price, location is great and close to train station.

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Nothing specific. Hotel was old and made me feel it was dusty although it was not :) Shower cabins very so small which may disturb big size people. Was ok for me.

Great location. Breakfast is excellent considering its price. Very nice and helpful staff. Value for money although for families.

Secure and welcoming

The shower cabinet us quite small.

The location of hotel very good. Near the Termini station. Restaurants around. Shopping mall very close. Very nice and welcoming staffs. Ionut and other colleagues at reception very helpful. Charming greetings every morning from Flora at breakfast. The lobby itself is beautiful and very warm. Though i travel solo did not feel lonely there. Felt secure. Will definitely go back there.

Meet my requirements overall.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shower was below standard. Size was quite small and made it difficult to use. If I was a larger person it would have been unusable.

Location was easy walk from Termini yet located in a quiet street. No noisy bar, restaurants or traffic.

Preauthorazation to block some mony for grantee was a big...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Preauthorazation to block some mony for grantee was a big truble for me beause the blocked mony is not yet backed to the credit card which was for my freind. I have already paied full booking value. The rest was all good.

I will definitely stay there again!!!

There was nothing I didn't like.

The hotel is very sweet and charming...it's like going to visit your Great Aunt who lives in an old historic property and decorates the same way. All was very clean and still completely in keeping with this early 1900's era.

Great choisr
    • Double or Twin Room

The only disturbing thing was the noise from the near bar-not extremely loud but a bit annoying

Great looking rooms, good breakfast, very clean. A really charming hotel, with a classic Italian twist

Before our arrival, we had contacted to the hotel about...

Before our arrival, we had contacted to the hotel about switching one of our single rooms to a double one. The staff at the reception wrote that they could provide a double room with a 50 Euro extra. Then we also received another e-mail from the manager saying that they asked for a 25 Euro extra. Unfortunately before our check-out, they told us that they couldn't reach their manager about this situation and we paid extra 50 Euros. We are okay to pay that much money but they shouldn't skip customer satisfaction in this cases...

Rome with two kids

I was with my family, two kid, 3 and 4. And i am satisfied with everything. Room is small but cozy and clean. Also breakfast is good. There is Conad, supermarket , near the hotel so that i was able to buy stuff necessary anytime. Staffs are friendly as well. I recommend if you are travelling with kids.

the stuff was very very helpful and polite, the breakfast...

The room is kind depressing and renovated poorly. The sound isolation is also poor, my hotel room was exactly opposite a bar so that was a problem until not really late but still. I didn't complain, if i did, they probably give me an other room but that doesn't change the fact.

the stuff was very very helpful and polite, the breakfast was complete and the hotel was fairly clean.

We needed hotel near the Termini train station for 1 night...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is pretty used, at least that is the first impression coming in. The room was very poor. Old furniture, 1.5x1.5m bathroom, with the smallest shower cabin I have ever been. The room was for 2, but towels was for 1 person. The bed takes almost all of the room, no blanket.

We needed hotel near the Termini train station for 1 night and we've got it.

we loced Rome and would definitely come back, however i would try a diffetent hotel next time
    • Double or Twin Room

shower was far too tight and there was no iron. my friend had to speak to the manager because they weren't willing to provide a cot bed for her baby. it was sorted in the end but it shouldn't take for an argument to take place to get what you need.

breakfast options were good. great location. wa a little annoyed there was no iron provided by the hotel and the shower cubicle was tiny. hotel lift was very cool and classic

The location is great, right next to Termini and Repubblica.
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms, bath area are too small. Not at all as it looks in the pictures. The actual room also is not as bright and well done up as it looks in the picture. Furniture is pretty old but clean.

The location is great, right next to Termini and Repubblica. Just a 5-7 mins walk to both

Nice breakfast, variety of foods.

The wireless connection in my room didnt properly work, the signal was quite poor. As a foreigner internet connection means everything in a different country, that’s why apart from this the facility was OK.

Nice breakfast, variety of foods. Cozy, clean Close to Termini and city center

My ideal hotel which keeps improving.

I did not like the shower cubicle which is quite small, a problem which i encounter very often in Rome hotels.

Been going there in these last five years, I like the location which is next to a police station so it's quite secure. Good Breakfast and restaurant staff, reception staff spoke Italian, French and English without a problem. There is a good supermarket close by, and several small shops around the block that keep open during the night and sell drinks and snacks.

Overpriced and not city centre
    • Double or Twin Room

I found one member of staff to be quite rude, questioning why I was using the toilet by breakfast?! (I had checked it - not that I needed to justify why I was using a toilet in a hotel I’d paid for!) she also came up to a room as we had a few issues, (will list below) and she was very brisk, clearly not wanting to be there. All other staff were okay, but I didn’t feel overly welcomed by anyone. Issues in room - the safe instuctions weren’t in English so couldn’t work it - the air con wouldn’t turn on (turns out in spring they don’t turn it on - it was 19degress and stuffy in there - coming from Manchester 19 is warm for us!) - only 2 of my adaptors would work - I’m not sure if that was mine or the hotel but hey have worked in several other European countries previously... The room is outdated, that is expected from the pictures whilst clean it really isn’t somewhere we wanted to spend a lot of time.

The hotel is located near Termini where you get get trains, buses to most places in the centre, if you want to walk it most sight seeing places are within 40mins. Breakfast was average.

Beautiful hotel/rooms, cosy and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel/rooms, cosy and comfortable. Good location most things are accessible in walking distance. Very helpful and friendly at the reception! Overall a lovely stay! Will come again.

Definitely recommend this hotel.

Walking distance to Rome Termini Station, supermarket and restaurants. Excellent value for money, the staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast is an absolute treat. Quaint cage elevator.

I was stayed there for 3 night and it was good enough and...

the total of this hotel isn't good because one room is so good and one room is so bad. so you can't predict what situation is waiting for you, good or bad

I was stayed there for 3 night and it was good enough and after that for 1 night I went to Florence, when I came back I stayed at that hotel again for 1 night and that night was awful

It was really awfull

I was stayed for 3 night in single room and it was so good and then I went to Florence and when I came back I was stayed the same hotel for 1 night in a double room and it was really awful, the room was dirty the air conditioner has so bad noise and it didn't warm the room not at all, so when I ask the reception for another room he said that the only empty room was that room meanwhile I reserve my room before. I think that room was unusable room but that night the hotel was full so they game me that room.

Cool and enough.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Sounds come out the air conditioning. Bidet was not working properly. Shower could has been cleaner.

Ambiance of the room was quite cool. It was really clean and tidy. Enough for alone travellers. Friendly staff.

The hotel is conveniently located, close to Termini train...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The hotel has a lot of charm due to its old-school decoratioon, however it would benefit from some re-decorations, because it needs to be refreshed in many parts (I would however keep the original style, only repaint, refresh the wall paper and redo the bathrooms). For now it feels a bit dusty, even though the rooms are actually well cleaned.

The hotel is conveniently located, close to Termini train station (the main train station). This means that when you arrive by train you just have to walk few minutes to get there and it also means you are very well connected to the underground system. However, the hotel is not so close to Termini that one feels like sleeping at the train station, and the area around the hotel is quite nice, with a few bars and restaurants, few meters from domiziano terme and piazza esedra. The hotel is charming and old fashioned, the staff is very kind. The brakfast available for 5 euros is very nice. Overall a very comfortable stay.

Nice hotel around Termini (out of 4 I stayed by now).

Wi-Fi connection during busy hours can be quite slow.

Nice hotel around Termini (out of 4 I stayed by now). Seems like the owners do put efforts to make it better. The location is good for Termini station (5-7 minutes walking) but not too close: you can avoid crowds. The hotel is a bit old-style, with nice elevator. The breakfasts are plentiful (unlike many other places in Italy).

Wonderful stay at this hotel. Staff were very pleasant at all times and accommodating to any request
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Cannot find nothing to complain about.

Breakfast (for Italy) exceeded expectations. Good selection/variety, it seemed to cater for travellers from everywhere. Self service equipment really does speed up service and there can be no discussion afterwards that you did not get what you ordered. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was cleaned daily and fresh linen at all times. Wi-fi was excellent throughout the hotel (mobiles, tablets & laptops)

Close to station - perfect!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

A few minutes from the train station. Pleasant, old-world building. Breakfast was on special offer - €5. Not bad for a selection of cakes, pastries, cereals, and some hot food. A few vegetarian options. Room was spacious and quiet.

I would recommend the Hotel Andreotti to everyone visiting Rome!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I don't have any complaints.

The bed was very comfortable and I really liked the shower. I especially loved the decor and ambiance inside the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Good value for the money.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Convenient location, about a ten minute walk from the train station, on a quiet side street. Great elevator, pleasant staff, and good value breakfast with variety.

Very good value for money
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The room was ok, but some things were a bit falling appart or looked old, with some scratches. It was quite clean, however I did find a couple of hairs in the basin. Nothing of these bothered us too much and we really enjoyed that was a typical Italian hotel and the value for money.

Very good value for money. The location was good, very close to the termini train station, a bit of a walk to the main sites, for example to the Vatican city was just under an hour walk, which was the furthest you would go. I think this was acceptable. Also, the staff were really really helpful and really friendly.

Very good, comfortable pleasant room and excellent breakfast.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Actual positioning of the hotel leaves a bit to be desired. Homeless sleeping on pavements in the area.

Pleasant room, good knowledgeable staff and a very convenient location

Room was really on point! Clean & quiet. Just avoid the breakfast room there..
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The staff in the breakfast room were not very happy to be working, at least that was our impression. Cleaning up the tables and placing new plates/cutlery were accompanied with a lot of noise. We could see other guests being annoyed by this as well, but they didn't care.

The room was really great. Clean, quiet & the airconditioning was a big plus since we were in Rome during the 40 degrees period in the summer. Desk-staff was really great too! Our room was ready before checkin time (we were early) and they also let us put our rental bikes somewhere safe during the night. Elevator looks really cool in the middels of the staircase.

Hotel Andreotti made a lovely venue with a great ambience to meet up with long-lost friends.
    • Double or Twin Room

No outside space. Air con could have been colder. The staff working in the restaurant for breakfast could be quite rude and dismissive at times.

Very comfy bed, room small but well equipped, air con although it was the hottest for years (40 degrees plus) and so the aircon struggled. Staff very helpful. Lovely old hotel. Minutes walk to Termini station and lots of fabulous restaurants. A very 'local's' bar opposite where we would sit out on the pavement with them!

Overall I am happy with our stay, mainly due to the location.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The room was to small. And the shower cubical was extremely small I could only just fit in it and I am not a big person I only weigh 10st.

The location is very good as it is within 45 mins walking distance of all the major attractions therefore you save a lot of money as you don't need a taxi everyday. The room was quite small and the bathroom was very small I could only just fit in the shower cubical I am not a big person I am only 10st in weight Overall I am happy with the hotel and I would recommend it mainly for the location.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Excellent hotel in a very good location.

The hotel offers free wifi but we couldn't get it as we were on the fifth floor.

We had an excellent stay at the hotel. It was very near the termini station. The local attractions like the colloseum, Palataine hill, roman museum, basilica are all walking distance from the hotel. Families with small kids may struggle. Taxi fares from the hotel to most of the attractions are very reasonable. The hotel is in a good location with a number of good eateries nearby. Hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The morning breakfast was very good. There is a supermarket nearby.

Nice breakfast good location Aircon worked in 40 centigrade...
    • Double or Twin Room

Cant fault the Hotel but nearby Piazza de Indepence has some itinerants there during the day. Had no trouble just skirted the edge of the park

Nice breakfast good location Aircon worked in 40 centigrade heat Fridge in room worked well BYO Hotel had a nice lounge area near reception . Supermarket 150m away and plenty of bars etc for food and drink within 250m. 10 min walk from Terminior 10-15 euro in a taxi depending on what you can bargain them down to

Italian style room
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Staff were helpful when it comes to directions and questions. The hotel's location is near train, stores and restaurants. The room is comfortable.

Worst hotel ever!!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Our room was stinking. The person at the reception was rude. We always found lift door opened at the top but the staff was not at all bothered. Even on requesting the same, he shouted saying it's not my fault if somebody has kept the door opened. I don't understand whose responsibility was it. On top of everything, at the time of checkout which we did at 5am, the receptionist told us only to lift the door which was closed. I will never recommend anybody to stay here.

Highly recommend! Very nice staff!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

No! maybe the bath tub is smaller and not very new but I don't care much on this.

Location is excellent! Near Roma terminal and some buses & good restaurants nearby ! Also walking distance to some sightseeing sites. Staff are very nice! Room decoration is exactly photos posted . Variety choice for breakfast! Most importantly, safe location as I went with a kid and a Conard supermarket just 3 mins walk.

Great Location, Close to Roma Central Train Station.

Air Conditioning was not working well room was not cooling down. Room size was small with 2 double beds in it. Curtains were removed from the room on last day of our stay without our notice.

Very close from Termini Station hardly 10 mins walk Via Marsala. CONCAD city super market was 5 mins walk just around the corner. City Sightseeing Red bus stop on Via Marsala was 7 mins walk. Many restaurants around the hotel. Bathroom very good, Electronic Safe was working well. Breakfast was very good.

enjoyable stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

The eggs in the breakfast were not great.

The bed was very comfy, I don't like too soft so had a great night sleep. Bathroom good and clean. Easy to explore Rome on foot. The bar in the hotel is really cute as is the lounge which we were able to use after checked out.

Easy access to train station and not noisy.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom tiles had grout missing and in need of repair, bathroom room very cramped and small. Shower stall very tight even though I'm slim. Breakfast- Pity serve drinks in plastic disposable cups though and food plates are actually side plates. Guess that's because of trying to reduce food waste as it's buffet style self service. The hotel charged my card prior to arrival and I expected amount to be deducted from final bill but was informed they'd refunded which wasn't ideal as exchange rates flactuated- try to clarify and settle early to avoid losing out due to currency fluctuations.

Easy access to train station and not noisy. Room on second floor was a bit disappointing, double bed comfy enough. Breakfast room was good and enough of a food choice. Waiting staff pleasant and polite.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Fabulous gem!!

No complaints whatsoever.

I'm a returning guest as I just love this hotel. Staff are wonderful. The rooms are well appointed with extremely comfortable beds. The lounge area is delightful with comfy chairs and sofas where you can relax and enjoy a coffee or a glass of wine. Excellent breakfast sets you up for the day.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

A lot of choice for breakfast

The wi-if wasn't good and the staff wasn't helpful at all when approached. I had to go into the lobby to get the best reception. Not helpful when you're a tourist and trying to plan as you can't do it in the comfort of your own room. I had requested for a double bed but only got a twin.

A lot of choice for breakfast

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great hotel for a stay in Rome

I have no complaints.

Fabulous Hotel with warm welcoming staff. Excellent breakfast each morning. Comfortable bed, well appointed room and bathroom. Hotel has a comfortable lounge area with a bar which provides coffee, wine and aperitivo. I would recommend this hotel to solo female travellers.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Economy Double or Twin Room

Decor of room. Furniture scrubby ie varnish peeling off chairs. No mini bar as described in hotel description. Bathroom needs an uplift.

Location. Near to main station.

Wonderful location and historical charm
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is perfect. Just a 10 minute walk from the central station with a grocery store right around the corner. And for those worried about "central station" types, we saw none of this.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

All good
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing not to like,i would definitely book this hotel again,providing the price suits my budget.

Overall the hotel was very good,room was a little small,shower a little small but for my purposes,i was very satisfied,most value hotels have small rooms but for value for money and location with generous breakfast was an excellent choice

Very good breakfast, walking distance to the city center as...
    • Double or Twin Room

Room and bathroom very small, room cca 14m2, the room was quite dark without any sun, which could be advantage in summer days. But for three stars hotel and price above 100 EUR, I `d expect room offering more space and day light. However It depend on your luck and season, in hotel there are much better positioned rooms I assume.

Very good breakfast, walking distance to the city center as well as to Termini Railway station, supermarket just behind the corner. Free Wifi limited but running. Room cleaned every day.

Comfortable position, very clean rooms

The interior is very old fashioned but the room was very clean and the facilities quite comfortable. The price was very good and I will definitely stay here again if I am in Rome.

Very comfortable position if you have to leave early from Termini. It was close to the station but not in the shady part so the area felt very safe

This hotel deserves more than 3 stars :) excellent!
    • Double or Twin Room

nothing to complain about :)

The room was spacious with such a lovely interior and large bathroom. Also delicious breakfast - variety of options to choose from and excellent coffee to start your day. Perfect location to see most of the popular tourist attractions - everything can be reached on foot, if you`re a lazy type then you can just jump on a metro or train, which is a few steps away from the hotel. Hotel is very close to the Termini station, yet away from the buzz and noises and there are a few lovely restaurants around to enjoy dinner at. Highly recommend Re.basilico restaurant on the same street - cosy pizza place, delicious pizzas and friendly service. all in all highly recommended if you are looking for something cosy to enjoy Rome at (:

Location comfortable.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

First impression is that needs renovation the lobby and the classic old style of the hotel.A bit of old smell,but that the way this is in most of the hotels in Rome.Small room.There is a cattle and cups for co fee preparation if you have coffe and water.We used the cups the first day but they remain dirty.Instead cleaning lady leaves us every day plastic cups,same of these for teeth washing! Didn't vacuum the room.I saw the same little garbids in the floor till I left.But a good overall impression.

Location comfortable. Near terminy and bus station.Good value for money.Clean bathroom and towels every day. Helpful receptionist senior Tommaso changed immediately room-it was twin singles bed as I booked double bed-also he arrange and fixed a problem we had into the sower tube it was damaged.Gracie!!!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Nice tripp
    • Double or Twin Room

Some times the internet did not worked. The room we had looked old and was a little small.

The location is near to the train station Termini , subway and a supermarket. you can walk 20-30 minutes to the main visiting sites. The rooms are cleaned every day and also the towels are changed daily. The breakfast was continental and you can choose what ever you like.

Very good location and good staff
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The restaurant for morning breakfast is having strong smell of beacon.... If you could keep the restaurant from any strong smell, it would have been better.

The room was very good and at good location.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Smashing hotel, close to Termini

The hotel was very central. Very good location near Termini. Booked a double room for single use which was great. Room was spotless. Shower was compact in size but great power! Would definitely book again when going back to Rome.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Does the job!

No complaints really. Like so many older places I can't always figure out the lighting system!!

Most of all, I love their lobby!! But also the room is fine and functional which is all I ask at the price I got. Breakfast more than enough, when included. Near Termini and/or the metro. Easy access to everywhere from Termini bus depot. Easy walk to Sapienza.

Very nice hotel with very good breakfasts :)
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Shower cabins could be little bit bigger.

Very nice and helpful personel. Tasty and big breakfasts. Very exclusive interiors. Very good localization - nearby Central Station. Cleaning room and towel changing everyday.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Only if no cheaper posibility.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Cold in the room, even with full heating. Old furniture and dirty walls. Small shower. The toilet is not for normal use... like in Greece. Pre payment is nevessary, they charging the debit cards which took 1 month to get back.

The breakfast is quite ok, nice brekfast room and lounge.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Good price/quality ratio, well located, nicely decorated hotel
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could offer more varieties. The rooms are not the most spacious.

Very helpful and friendly staff, nice decorated hotel and rooms, good location (very close to Termini).

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Good choice for a weekend trip
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was good, but I had better ones.

Our room was really nice. Not the typical hotel room set up but with an eye for detail and colorful walls. The entire hotel is furnished with antique looking furniture. Makes you feel like in renaissance times. The location was OK. There is a metro station in 10 mins walking distance, which brought us right to the Colosseum and other sights. There is also a supermarket around the corner.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Wonderful as Rome
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Rooms could had been more spacious.

The staff was really good. We had check in timing at 14pm n we arrived at 9AM in the morning, but still the manager was kind enough and allotted a room to all 3 families. The location and ambience was good. The breakfast was awesome. Overall we liked everything

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Just What I Needed
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

---room always what I expect and need---clean, comfortable ---steaming shower!!!!!!! ---lobby area is very nice and comfortable and they let me linger long after check-out when I have a late train to catch ---location is convenient to train station and on the good side of the tracks.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Good hotel with great staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was always (every day) almost the same...

The hotel is in the great location. We didn't use public transport at all, and succeeded in visiting all landmarks by feet! 😊 Staff is great, too! They let us to check in earlier, at about 10-11am even the check in time is from 2pm...

Browse Hotel Andreotti traveller photo gallery