Reviews of Antico Panada 3 stars

Calle Degli Specchieri 646, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy

#276 of 301 hotels in Venice

6.1

• Quadruple Room

Staff, all men were not particularly friendly. When asked for 2 wine glasses for our own wine, they refused unless we bought there wine. No place to put anything, soap, shampoo, etc. Tub side is very high, hard to get into and out of.

Close to most things.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The power went out, but it wasn't the hotels fault it was due to rain. The power company came out and fixed it.

The guy at the front desk was really nice! I don't remember his name but he gave us the Marco Polo suite that was in the Best Window building that was in St. Mark's Square out view was AMAZING. We really didn't think we would get much but it was really nice! The room was HUGE and clean! He really hooked us up! They also had a free breakfast every morning which was nice to go get a coffee before heading out and exploring. They also let us check in early which was really convenient. The room overlooked St. Mark's Square. It was close to restaurants, shopping ( high end shopping ), and only minutes away from a water bus stop. Overall great location ( at least the room we had ) they had other rooms in different buildings from what I saw. Would definitely recommend.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staffs weren't helpful and not friendly. Quite poor English when we asked more complicated recommendations.

Fairly good location, not too far from the waterbus stations, 2 minutes walk to San Macro square. Decent room but quite poor facilities compared to the price. But it's expensive in general in Venice...

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Maybe a choise of pillows as I struggeld to sleep as they were to firm. The noise from outside at night made it difficult to sleep. We did not ask to change rooms as the hotel was full and we were only there for 2 days. The picture taken with the wide angled lens gave the impression the hotel was bigger than it was.

The facilities in the room were good and the staff were very attentive and willing to please hot and weary traveller's. The breakfasts were well presented and tasty. The proximity to San Marco Plazza was excellent.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Had an enjoyable stay in Venice. Very smooth check in late at night. Clean, quiet and very central to the main parts of Venice within walking distance. However, about a 25min walk to Santa Lucia train station. Would stay again.

Welcome was not so warm, there was no smile on reception staff. A smile can make your day better when you stay at unknown place or in city. Breakfast has very limited options. Should add more options to their menu.

Hotel location is very good. Its 2min away from St. Mark's Square and market, shopping area is everywhere around the hotel. Overall experience was good in the hotel with family.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

TV was a bit old, you couldn't change the language to English. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room so not the end of the world. The room wasn't in the hotel which was odd.

Great location - right on Piazza San Marco. Nice hotel room, deliberately antique, much better than a 4 star hotel we stayed in around the corner.

• Quadruple Room

Breakfast! It was very plain.

The location was great, very easy to remember! Very near san marcos piazza. I will recomend using google maps to move around venice, the streets are very confusing . But it is a great experience!

• Quadruple Room

I wasnt expecting the room was dark . Ceiling above cabinet was leaking as soon as we enter the room . We wake up with bed bags .. looks like the thick bed blanket seems not changed as it was the same from the picture before I booked . We arrive. Early we cannot leave our luggage the reception told us we cannot leave our luggage if it get lost it’s lost . Smiling but sarcastic in a way . I wasn’t very happy with this hotel in the first . My mistake was I’ve been entice with the pics prior to booking as it was quiet Italian . And without checking the review . Too late to cancel . Though I’m expecting it worsts . Never book this hotel !

• Classic Triple Room

The responsiveness of the staff. First time in room; noticed the bathroom had beard hair from previous customer all over the counter in bathroom. Informed the front desk; was told they would leave a note for the staff. Came back to the room; hair still all over counter in bathroom; went back to the desk; they at first were not concerned; they finally called someone in the cleaning staff while at the desk. Came back later to the room; the beds were made; but the bathroom still was not cleaned, hair was still all over the counter. Gave up since we were checking out the following morning.

The location was the best part of the hotel.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Air con was too noisy, which did impact on sleep but the rest of the good points more than outweighed the noisy air con.

The location was excellent, continental breakfast was adequate and the staff were very helpful. It was very clean throughout the property.

Breakfast was very average

Wow we were lucky enough to get a fantastic room in the Clock Tower and had the St Marks square and the Basilica right in front of our window!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We had a room in the attic, two really small windows to the backyard where were other buildings, no natural light coming, like living in a bungalow. Air condition did not function well, Could not sleep, if window open, kitchen smell was coming from the backyard. Breakfast very poor(bread and salami)

It is exactly in the center. Best location.

• Classic Triple Room

Glad we had lower floor as elevator slow & small, we walked the stairs! Bit expensive but location perfect.

Perfect location, very close to San Marco. Even tho we preferred the west side of Venice it was nice and easy to walk back and fort. Breakfast was simple but nice.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a nightmare for me. I booked two nights (with a quite high price). When I arrived, they sent me to another hotel in a small corner. I think they are cooperating with some smaller hotel to do business. I disagreed. After an aggressive argument, they sent me to a awful room in the basement. Of course, I do not pay to stay in that room. Then I even wanted to fight with them. I said if they do not give me the room I booked, I would call the police. Finally, they gave me a room (but not look like the picture they are advertising). I have a feeling that they discriminate customers other than white customers. Basically, I think they are cheating. Absolutely do not book if you do not have a white skin.

It is in the central of the City

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was ok but more choice would be nice.

I think the room you are given affects your overall impression. We had a lovely room but heard lots of negative comments from others.

• Classic Triple Room

The furniture was old. We did not get new towels and had to ask for new ones. Breakfast was too crowded. View from the room was to the street and two meters from the other building.

Beautiful Venetian style hotel two minutes from the main square. The room was small but charming and clean. The hotel is in a great location to explore the heart of Venice.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The only thing that didn't work was the air conditioning and the room was cold at nights. The staff is not very kind

All clean and location was perfect

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bed was like sleeping on rock.

Location was perfect. St Marc’s square gets packed during the day. Because we where so close we had it to our selves first thing in the morning and late at night. Before we came we’d read about the breakfast and it is basic but we enjoyed it. We both had muesli yogurt and apple, followed by coffee croissant or toast and jam. Staff are lovely and friendly. We arrived late just before midnight which wasn’t a problem for them.

• Classic Single Room

Really bad staff. First they did not found my name on the list, then they transferred me to other hotel where conditions were terrible. After arguing with them finally i was transferred to a normal room.

Location is perfect. Very close to the center San Marco.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We were in room 275, bed was very comfortable. But you had to use 2 lift's & some stairs and a long way from reception (not good when checking out) and what is as bad two fire doors had to be opened with the room card. Not impressed. As bad is a unmarked step by one of the fire doors - my wife tripped on this, we explained this problem to reception, they said they would report it to the owner, be interested to know if this happens. Also this room was opposite bars & restaurant's, very noisy even with windows & shutters shut. Picture shows trip hazard, not room.

Near St Marks

Nothing I didn’t like.

Staff very good very welcoming and nothing to much trouble . Hotel is just off the St Marks Square easy to get to great location in the thick of it with good selection of restaurants and small boutiques if you want to shop . Brilliant place would recommend it to anyone .👍

• Classic Single Room

Accommodation and location were good. Breakfast was also nice .

I had a strange experience with this hotel. When we arrived with my colleague to this hotel they could not find our names in their records despite the fact that we submitted them our booking.com confirmation. After all, they accommodated us in a very bad rooms indicating that they do not have any other rooms. Both rooms were out of the main building and were very dark. Phone and air condition in my room were out of order. I said that I am not going to stay in this room and complain to booking.com. Only after all of this discussion with the receptionist they accommodated us in a very nice rooms in the main building. Therefore, if I did not express my disappointment we could not get nice accommodation.

• Classic Triple Room

Room service but no number to call. Had to go to Reception to ask for help with flashing light bulb, but was told it would stop. After a while I had to get out of bed and take bulb out. Perhaps a kettle in room would have been good.

Good location, helped with cases to room. Breakfast good.

• Classic Single Room

The receptionist was to cold. He might be tired or what, but he could not say " wellcome". he doesn't even smile. too cold person. the Hotel is wonderful, near to Gran canal and San marco square. the staff really kind. But not the receptionist.. The coffe was no so good.

Hela rummet var perfekt. älskade allt. min säng var så fin och mjuk. rummet var så fint och rent. personalen var väldig snälla och hälsade hela tiden. bra frukost... Hotellet ligger nära Gran canal. mysigt. rekommenderar starkt.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was over the restaurant below, the smell of food in the room especially garlic was off putting made worse that the air conditioning did not work, the noise from the street was intolerable as was the pigeons cooing at 5.00am. Both the bed and pillows were like sleeping on boards. The television did not work and the remaining facilities were minimal. The staff at both reception and breakfast did little to enhance the experience.

Not a lot

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There is no minibar in the rooms and the bar downstairs never had anybody in it the handful of times I went. Since we only really used the room to sleep this wasn't a major issue, I would recommend however that you buy your water in one of the little shops outside and bring a bottle in so you can comfortably spend the night. The one time I went searching for some, the front desk clerk got me a room temperature bottle of water from a locked deposit room, not ideal. In our very last day an odd thing happened as well, the bathroom ceiling is spaced so you can see the structure and pipes above, nothing weird there, it's a charming thing and looked very clean, however in the last day it felt like it was raining in, literally dripping water from somewhere above, obviously some issue there, but wasn't much water and not enough to ruin anything.

The location of the hotel is amazing, less than a minute away from the Piazza San Marco and in the heart of Venice. We only really used it to sleep as we were out the whole day every day, but we had working wi-fi in our room and it was always clean.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was the most depressing moment of the day during my stay. There is not much variety to choose from...sliced bread...little breads...croissants filled with peach jam...ham, cheese, mortadela, salami and yoghurt. The coffee machine delivers the worst coffee in Italy and the place is badly organized to handle the ammount of people it has, it gets crowded very easily and the low cealings together with the poor lighting provide a claustrophobic feeling.

Location might be the best thing this hotel has, it is right around San Marco square. The room was very clean, with a tiny but complete bathroom, I didn' feel anything missing in the room. The bed was confortable enough and even though it is located in a buisy location I was able to sleep with the windows open and not be bothered by the noise outside.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No facilities in the room eg tea/coffee but entry of cafes nearby

We arrived early and able to leave our luggage in reception. Check in was quick and we got a very nice room in a nearby location to the hotel with awesome views over San Marco square and the basilica. Traditional antique furnishings with marble bathroom. A lovely stay with memorable views! Complimentary breakfast at the hotel was also nice

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Alex had a bad attitude and provided poor customer service. Air conditioner in our room was broken and after 3 hours of giving every excuse in the book saying it was operator error finally sent a staff member to the room who agreed it was broken. Room was 85 degrees Fahrenheit and required four stair cases and two elevators to reach room. pillows were also extremely uncomfortable.

Palo was excellent, location was great.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

When taking a shower, water would run all over the floor. There was no barrier to stop the water Shower floor too slippery and unsafe

Location Cleanliness

• Classic Triple Room

The rooms are quite old and don’t feel very clean. The small bed was broken in our room and we had charges on our account from the hotel that we did not charge. The staff was ok. Not overly friendly but not rude either. We wouldn’t stay here again, for the price you can find much more in the area.

The location is perfect! You are just steps away from St. Marks square and just minutes from all water taxis.

• Classic Single Room

I want to explain my unpleasant experience with this hotel and the service of the employees. With my arrival at the reception I was kindly welcomed and I was told to wait and in the next few minutes nobody came when I asked why I was told here was the boss, next with my room which was uncleaned, untroubled, the whole in the dust even the bed , when I asked where the breakfast room was, the employee did not look at me and showed me very unkindly with my hand. While I ate and drank my coffee, the employee without asking to take my dish. Extremely unprofessional and irresponsible. I would not recommend this hotel at all

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room which had had wood floor tiles fitted but were not fitted very well with parts partly held down with sellotape. Bed was reasonably comfortable but would have been nicer with another pillow but nobody about to ask.

It's central, rooms very small and an even smaller bathroom.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The crowds in the lane way during the day but it’s all part of the crowded tourist scene. Easy to walk on further to see more peaceful lanes etc.

We loved the twin room with the split level. The antique dressers and the bigger than European shower (normal size really). The location was the reason I’d return - just down the little lane from San Marco square. Not just because of the closeness to the square but because then it’s easy to find again. It’s tricky to get around Venice so this was a plus. We also got a last minute deal so a good price too.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No mineral water in minibar, to ask in the bar to have the bottle in room was impossible, they did not have. They ask you to consume in the bar and to pay service fee. So we asked paid and brought to the room. It is too tricky too find the room as you have to pass different doors elevators and tunnels, prenotation was not mentioned it as a dependance, but actually it is.

The San Marco Campanile view from the window, the style of the room, good mattress.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room was small and congested. The breakfast was very basic with breads, juice, coffee. It could have been better with pastries, egg etc. No minibar in the room. Outside the window was a concrete dirty place.

Location is superb. Very very close to San Marco square and Basilica.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Extremaly low quality of the food, im sure that was not italian "coffee". The kind of bread taste strange, small choise of something similar to the "ham" Room was dark with the view on the ventilation which gives us huge noise after open te window

Nice and helpfull stuff Clean room Good location in the heart of the venice

• Classic Single Room

Breakfast was nothing more than okay. I would appreciate some veggies and wider selection in general.

Very good location Very helpful and friendly staff

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The ceiling is quite low so once I got into the shower I could not be standing, I am quite tall but still the ceiling is very low in the attic. I would like a bit more variety for breakfast.

Location is great, right next to San Marco's Square.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

They placed us in a room in what seemed like the attic, with no air conditioning. And there was this bell, that was so audibly loud I never got any rest.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We stayed two nights and served its purpose. The reality is we booked in to this hotel but ended up in the hotel next door which they own. Getting into the hotel and working your way to the room was a trek. Breakfast is 5/10. Room was small but this was made clear in the write up so not unexpected. On the positive side your metre's from St Marks square.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Upon arrival to Antico Panada they directed us to anther hotel called Hotel Zulian. Apparently these two are partner hotels... the rooms at Zulian had very old furniture I felt I was in the 80s again. Small beds. Bathroom modern and shower good but rooms need to be refurbished.

location and staff was nice

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff was horrible, breakfast was also bad. Our room was also on the other end of the hotel so we even had a different entrance. The room was super dark and smelled like sewer. We called the front desk for help with our bags and they never came.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We didn't mind it but I can imagine some travellers may not like the layout of the hotel. Its very large with lots of narrow passageways and steps. We had to get 2 separate lifts to our room, but then we did have views over the cathedral.

The location of the hotel is excellent, a 2 minute walk to the square and a 10 minute walk to the Rialto bridge. We caught a direct bus from the airport which took 20 minutes and walked through the streets to get to the hotel. It only took about 25minutes. Wifi worked very well all over hotel. Considering how far our room was from the reception it was still very strong.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Shower stall was pretty small.

Great location near Piazza San Marco, charming & quaint, old fashioned, quiet place with a bountiful breakfast. Very helpful staff, watched our luggage for most of the day of departure so we could see more sights.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room are very filthy and bath/washbasin are moulded. Breakfast is extremely bad as well. THIS HOTEL IS COMPLETE COMPROMISE ON HEALTH/SAFETY AND HYGIENE

• Classic Single Room

Room for one person was too small, no daylight, no fresh air. Bed too small

Great location just next to San Marco Square, close to all shops, restaurants and bars. Friendly staff

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bed was just two twins pushed together.

The view from our room window was amazing. 3 4th floor views and we could see saint marks basilica and tower from the window.

• Quadruple Room

Room was vary small vs online pictures. Bed were vary uncomfortable and had mosquitoes which make your sleep vary disturb. Too much public noise as it is above restaurant, Shops and streets. Breakfast was too low standard & unhygienic.

Hotel is located in main city centre.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It was a maze to get to the room. The room was hot and at the time the airco was not in operation.

The hotel was really close to San Marco and the staff was very helpfull and friendly

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I rarely write a bad review. I think every place is entitled to have a bad day and therefore I am of the opinion that one should be careful with posting a bad review. A business can be ruined by an bad online review. So I only write a bad review when things are so bad that a bad online reputation probably is the only thing that can make a place change it´s ways. And Antica Panade really needs to rethink their whole business. To start with we didn't get the room we had booked. A staff walked us to a completely different place they called "Best Windows". And yes, the room was ok and the view of the square stunning. But no staff, too far away from the hotel, and of course really noisy in the evening. And mosquitoes! In april? There was no minibar in the room, no information, no maps, not anything. When I asked about why we had been transferred to a room outside the hotel the staff said they didn't know. But of course they did! After a sleepless night, there was an outdoor concert to 24.00 in the square and the bells in the tower felt like they were next door, and mosqiutos in the room, we wanted to comfort ourselves with a breakfast. But alas, the breakfast was a joke. Yoghurt in a plastic jar, dry bread, lukewarm coffe from a machine, meat and cheese that was sweating in the tiny and warm breakfast room. No vegetables at all, no eggs and when I asked for eggs they replied I had to pay extra. We ended up actually laughing when we sat there with our plastic yoghurt, fake coffe and dry bread. When complaining about the room and the breakfast you realise the owners of course know about their poor standards, They are not interested in giving service and make guests satisfied. The hotel will fill up anyway since the location is so good. Their response to my ciritcism showed they had heard it all before. And they just didn't care. Stay away from this hotel. You have been warned!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was warm, had to open windows , and not to much light. The bed was really hard but can’t complain hotel was very affordable

Great staff and great location

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Only negative (and this is very minor) was that my card was charged prior to arrival although I had requested to pay on arrival. No issues however as this was amended on arrival.

Great location & only a few minutes from Piazza San Marco. Easy access to rest of city via boats due to number of taxi boat stops nearby with lovely restaurants on the door step. Room was traditional Italian decor with a very comfortable & clean bed. Continental breakfast was basic but had everything you needed to set you up for a morning of sightseeing.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staffs were unfriendly, except the morning bellboy and a oriental looking bartender. On check in they wanted to give us a room far with many steps and they called it upgrade. We insisted for normal room. We had dinner in their restaurant and food quality was not good. Evening receptionists were very rude.

Location is perfect. Close to almost everything

• Classic Double or Twin Room

PLEASE ANTICO PANADA CONSIDER THE PLANET AS WELL AS YOUR GUEST'S COMFORT AND TURN DOWN THE THERMOSTAT!!!!!!!! it was set for nearly 26C in reception, quite ridiculous, 20 would be fine, maybe 21,this with an outdoor temp of about 18/19, so not cold. Despite "turning it off in my room" the floor was so hot that items removed from my case were HOT! the walls were very warm to the touch, as was the ceiling, I checked. on opening the windows in order not to expire from heatstroke it was very noisy(again to be expected so near the Basilica) and I GOT BITTEN. never, ever, in 6 visits at this time of year, have a been bitten by insects. Apart from this I loved the hotel.

my room was tiny, as expected, but very pretty and a cool sidelong view of the Basilica. bed was very comfortable. Location is outstanding if u want to be central. staff were unfailingly nice, and took care of my bag, putting it in a safe place, all day as i had an evening flight after checking out.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room location was 200 m from hotel , it was an apartment that the hotel rent . They should have advised me before and I would have booked another hotel . Disappointed

Reason for low scores is we were led to an apartment block approx 200 meyers away and were not actually booked into the hotel . Felt like we were pushed out and we didn’t have use if hotel facilities

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The A/C in the room did not work, nor did the fans or temperature control. We had to keep the windows open all night or it was sweltering (even for April), thereby inviting all the mosquitoes in. The guy at the front desk just shrugged when we asked about it. The bath towels had a foul odor to them, even when changed out for “fresh ones”.

Location was excellent for seeing all the attractions on San Marco.

Room is really stuffy and air con didn’t work. We stayed April so wasn’t hot. Hotel was a little bit tired. The bathroom paint was peeling off slightly. So they could do with a a bit of TLC re vamp.

What a little gem! 3 mins walk from St Marks Square. And easy to find in the dark and 1am! (With google maps) Such good value for money. Worth booking a superior room.

• Classic Triple Room

No air condition at this hotel. We left the windows open, with Curtains closesd due to friendly pigeons. Some noise from bar and restaurants, dies down around midnight to 1am. Adds to the charm. Be ware Shower/bath combo was a bit hard to get in and out of. The rooms need refurbishment. Wall paper very old and has busted at the seams. Ceiling has water damage and stained. Three small spiders on the cealing (Did not report to house keeping, to see if they would notice and take care of it) they did not!

Great location no bridges or stairs to get to the hotel, it's located on even ground. Located near many restaurants, 25-100 steps depending on path selected to St. Mark Basilica or San Marco Square. The room was specious with 1 double and one single bed. Breakfast was great with good selections. Servers at breakfast very nice and hospitable. Free WiFi worked most of the time while on premise.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel first offered an artic room in the other building. We refused this room and got standard room as we reserved. This room was OK, but with poor ventilation. The pillows were very hard. In the hotel there’s no separate room for luggage.

Location, breakfast was better than expected. Helpful stuff.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff were extremely rude when we asked to move rooms due to the loud noise from workmen. The bed was crawling with bugs and we were both heavily bitten.

Ideal location

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Nonchalant staff at reception, not interested in making a good impression. The room and facilities were ok - would be noisy in summer if facing the front with Windows open. A change in management could transform this place..

Very close to the main attractions

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Was a bit warm in the hotel. But apart from that.. nothing bad at all. Breakfast was a bit basic, but realistically it was fine. Just remember it's not 5 star.

Great location, easy to find. Easy rooms. Everything you need for a stay.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was beyond our expectations. I had requested a room with a view and they actually listened and gave us the nicest room with a view of St. Marks square. All the staff were so pleasant and helpful. They were able to make recommendations and assist us in figuring out how to get to the airport after check-out.

• Classic Single Room

Hotel is like 1 min walking from S. Marco. Top location! Rooms are not that spacey, but hey, you didn’t come to Venice to stay in a room 😀. Staff was very friendly and funny. Love it. Strongly recommend it!!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Very bad behaviour from staff and they have placed us outside the hotel in other location. Even requested that we didn’t want to stay other location as no one in that building n no lift as we had pram with us. No Wi-Fi, but they said to me that problem in my phone iphone, i should to contact Apple to connect their Wi-Fi. Very bad experience and never recommend to anyone

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bad breakfast, bad food quality and poor selection. no elevator in their San Marcos location (which is a sister branch of Antico Panada hotel.

we got a room in San Marcos square which is a prime location. room was very nice but no elevator, carrying luggage up 4 floors was a challenge.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Decor was a little jaded in places.

The location was excellent. Very close to St Mark's square (like a couple of metres). The breakfast was adequate and useful as eating on Venice is quite pricey!

• Classic Single Room

it is really old, bathroom is very small, the room is small too, the bed was not so comfortable and i had cold there. it is usual situation in Venice that you pay a lot for very low comfort

• Classic Double or Twin Room

At first, it allocated us to a different hotel with a worst room I had even been which was tiny, old, poor facility, bad location. Than we changed to a not too bad room to stay a night with a lot of mosquitos! At last, we moved to the antico panada, which was good. In terms of customer, I suggested you should strongly refuse to any other room except the room in antico panada!!!

The room is big enough. And the location is quite good.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The wall and ceiling is too thin! I can hear every step of the people staying upstairs, and when they walk in the aisle outside my room, it is very noisy. I was literally got woke up by the noise! The staff is not as professional as I expected. There is no water in the room. I personally won't stay here next time.

It is clean. A very basic hotel.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were very abrupt and really din't seem to want the tourists there, but all I saw were tourists. The building is two buildings attached and you need a map and a guide to find your room.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very simple,breakfast rooms extremly crowded and noisy (we only had breakfast there day 1, then went to cafes for the following mornings)

Perfect location with view through the arch to Duomo San Marco ("Best Windows" house of the Panada hotel). Very friendly staff, clean rooms.

• Classic Single Room

The first room that was given was way too small, like a shrub. There was no AC as it says in the facilities.

Location was great. Most of the staff were accomodating.

Browse Antico Panada traveller photo gallery