Reviews of A Tribute To Music Residenza

Castello 4127, Riva degli Schiavoni, Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy

#117 of 316 B&Bs and Inns in Venice

Excellent location, spotless clean rooms with very elegant furniture, helpful and friendly staff.
    • Classic Double Room

Small breakfast area, minimal breakfast choice,

Location, spotloss clean and elegant room with surprisingly uxurious decor, friendly and helpful staff, interesting rear view of typical Venetian courtyard

Our whole experience was HORRIBLE! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

My boyfriend and I went on a romantic vacation in Venice for three days. We booked a room with a canal view at "A Tribute To Music" Residenza and were really excited about it. This excitement however quickly turned into frustration as soon as we arrived at reception. We were informed that there was some kind of misunderstanding and our PREPAID and NON REFUNDABLE room was not available. They told us that we need to stay in another room for the first night and then we will be moved to their junior suite for the 2nd and 3rd day. They offered us complimentary breakfast as well. We didn't want to make an issue out of this so we didn't say anything at this point, considering that they made an effort to make things somewhat right. Our room for the 1st night was awful - small, dusty, and no canal view. The bathroom was so small you could barely move, the shower cabin had mold in it, just disgusting. But still we didn't say anything. The next morning we decided to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and the disappointments continued - the serving staff, who by the way were also the cleaning staff... did not speak any English and the breakfast consisted of 2 types of salami with cheese, small croissants that were bought in bulk from the supermarket, some other crappy tasteless bread and boiled eggs - that was the extent of it - so I advice you not to give 15 EUR for this breakfast, it's better to get something outside :) While we were waiting for our room for the 2nd and 3rd night to get ready a lady who does not speak English started knocking on our door and yelling at us to get out, which is just unacceptable (this was 40 minutes before the checkout time at 12.00). After awhile our room was ready and we thought that everything would be ok now. The view was amazing and the room was larger.

The only good thing about this place was the view - but only if you have a room with canal view of course :)

• Superior Double Room with Canal View

The room was so disgusting the view didn't matter... mold on the ceiling sun stains on the carpets... I left as fast as possible. I complained to the staff on about the mold on the ceiling they said they had a problem last week and offered me a room without seaview and no other compensation???

The view was nice

Very close to St.Mark's square
    • Classic Double Room

Very close to the main square of the city. Cozy small hotel, quiet and nice. Small advise - don't go for the room with the canal view - it is too noisy, too crowded. We had a room facing the inner yard - it is much better, it is quiet, view is not worse and besides - you'll have a lot of options to see the canals during the walking :)

Staff was very friendly, room was clean and very quiet.
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing to not like. Would stay here again.

Staff was very friendly, room was clean and very quiet. Location was good, close to public transportation station.

Carlo the receptionist
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Elevator to small to use for stroller, shower bath is not ideal for tall people. TV doesn't work effectively, very noisy as close to Port.

Carlo the receptionist

The staff was incredibly friendly and the view was...
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

I honestly can’t think of anything!

The staff was incredibly friendly and the view was unbeatable. I loved our stay here so much and would absolutely book again. Great location close to the boat docks and very short walk to St Marks square, Rialto, etc

Loved it!!!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Carlo and Giuliano were incredible at reception, their guide, attention, care, help, everything! Then the hotel was precious, the room we were in had an amazing view, we could take the breakfast in our private terrace, the room was very clean and comfortable. Loved it!

Whats good and whats not
    • Classic Double Room

You need to buzz the building everytime you want to enter the hotel. Rooms are old. I asked the hotel laundry service to iron my shirt, they denied. The breakfast is not included in the package. Thats all.

Location is perfect. Its on the Grand Canal and is a walk away from Doge palace, st marc basilica, st marc square and bridge of sigh. When booking this hotel try getting a room facing water. The view is breath taking.

Lovely quiet hotel with wonderful location and great staff - but limited amenities
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The hotel was a magnificent building which must have been a private house at one time. But it was in need of some loving care - or some good quality investment in maintenance as some of it was beginning to look faded. No amenities such as restaurant - but basic breakfast offered was adequate and lovely staff.

Really friendly staff who could not have been more helpful. They told us about the local area, where to go and eat, what to see and booked restaurant that we would never have go into. Magnficant location overlooking the Grand Canal.

We had a lovely time and really enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was tasty and mini bar was well priced!
    • Classic Double Room

The location was great. It was near St Marks Square and the public boats etc but was far enough away that it was quiet at night. Staff were friendly and very helpful when looking for good places to eat or organising a gondola ride.

nice experience, would choose again
    • Classic Double Room

mosquitos woke me up a couple of times at night, which made me grumpy

nice little room, venetian style decor and design, good breakfast, helpful staff, amazing location, great photo spots around. hotel sent me good options how to access the place from the airport and the train station

Venice
    • Classic Double Room

They had air conditioning but it wasn't allowed on because of some city ordinance I was told. That being said it was super hot in the room and I had to leave windows open tons of Mosquitoes..

I liked everything except the no air conditioning. Good view close to everything super friendly and very helpful staff. Best shower of all the places I stayed lots of water pressure..

Nice Hotel with amazing view in Venice 5min walk to s.
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Nice Hotel with amazing view in Venice 5min walk to s.Marco in same time it's quite from all the noise of people and the rooms exactly like the foto the stuff try to help us and even make for us bag breakfast we left around 3.30 am

Very clean warm room-decorated in lovely decadent Italian...
    • Classic Double Room

Very clean warm room-decorated in lovely decadent Italian style! Nice friendly staff who were helpful advising us on things to do Well located near to lots tourist attractions and restaurants Nice breakfast to start the day Would recommend staying here !

We enjoied and sure want to stay here next time in Venice.
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Need to add fresh vegetables to breakfast.

Fantastic view from the window. Ideal location - 1 minute to closest water bus station and 5 minutes walk to San Marco. Helpful and warm staff. Warm room while minus outside. All room facilities are working properly. Breakfast is good enough.

Great value for money, exceptional service
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Great Location, the property was very clean and comfortable. The staff were brilliant, very helpful in offering advise and guiding you to the areas that the true Venetians frequent.

The staff let us pay again and said they will give the money...
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

The staff let us pay again and said they will give the money back which was paid by the credit card. But until now, nearly a month, I didn’t get my money back. We email a lot. They always have something wrong while give the return money. They owe me 214.2 euros. I only want my money back! Immediately! Right now!

For a short stay, drop off location from airport to take off, you will not regret cost effectivness.
    • Classic Double Room

Though rooms are small but cleanlines,breakfast and Staff support is superb.With low budget you can save money to enjoy good food around it.

The photos and pics under represent the amenities.The family owned property was more friendlier than other Hotels I stayed in Venezia.The privacy, the attention to DETAILS and the Hospitality was superb.The info provided by Hotel staff was accurate and very relevant to my leisure visit.5/5 star for me for the price I payed.

Everything was amazing!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

There was nothing we didn’t like.

Excellent location, friendly Staffs, the room we stayed has an amazing view to the sea. We were delayed for have chosen this place. The room was fantastic and the breakfast really good. We would definitely come back.

Good
    • Classic Double Room

need to submit keys at all cost at reception, buzz in every time and wait for someone to open hotel door every time(day & night) but may be that's for security. it was ok but little uncomfortable.

amazing location and rooms were great but small

A romantic, scenic, well located hotel on the canal run by caring people.

Evetything was wonderful!

Carlos was so kind and eager to recommend places to eat and things to do. He was super and made our stay in Venice perfect! He even helped us find private water taxi transportation to the night train during a 24-hour strike that could have impacted our international flight home. We enjoyed a wonderful view of the canal from our room and great location. It's a very quaint, romantic, lovely place!

despite the shortcomings it is a place we liked and plan to return
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

the room needs better maintenance....

the view from the balcony was unique, the room had everything but due to all kind of obstacles not very safe for seniors. the staff was friendly and knowledgable. Its definitly a place we would like to return to.

Peaceful place despite the location on the busy Castello
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast feels a bit repetitive after three days. More variety can be helpful. (the coffee is sublime btw).

The location is perfect, a drop away from the Blue Line connected to the Marco Polo airport. Before arriving, I received an email full of very useful information on the hotel and the events that are taking place. The staff is very polite and helpful. My double room is big and even though the walls are quite thing, I experienced a very quiet sleep at the place.

Carlo at the desk was very helpful and directed us to a...
    • Classic Double Room

Carlo at the desk was very helpful and directed us to a terrific restaurant The location is perfect for the BIENNALE and has a convenient water bus stop.

Great location, nice rooms, but Staff is rude.
    • Classic Double Room

I didn’t like the Staff which I found rude anc slightly dishonest. When I arrived I realised that the breakfast was not included and that there was the Town £16 tax as well to add to my bill. The concierge then told me that I could get %10 discount if if was paying cash. I said ok. Then on the day I left they offered me 5% discount and said it was a misunderstanding.. it was not. And they had blocked the 4 nights fees on my card, which left me with little cash. Then on one night a member of the staff called me at midnight to ask me if I ‘was alone in my room’! I found it really rude! I had a friend coming for work and then we went for diner.

The location is really great, I was visiting the Biennale and would get there within 10 min, otherwise going to every other places in the city very easily. The room was big and bright, very calm and overlooking a very nice Piazza. The breakfast was simple but very gently served.

A small hotel packed with friendliness and charm !
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The staff were wonderful. My partner had an injury in Paris and found it difficult to walk upstairs. When we arrived in Venice they had organised transport to the hotel from the airport. They bought up breakfast each morning, arranged taxi boats for us, advice on where we could eat etc. the hotel is small but has so much character . Would definitely stay there again!

A lovely stay and the perfect way to spend the last night in Venice.
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The breakfast in the morning was great, exactly what me and my girlfriend like to eat. Amazing comfort in the room too with a lovely view of the grand canal. Staff very friendly and allowed us to keep our bags at the hotel for 8 hours after check out. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Great stay in Venice despite the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

There was an immovable string threaded in an electrical switch, the lighting on the stairs was insufficient (so much so the staff member when we arrived at night had trouble locating the key hole), the lift doesn't go to the top so we had to lug cases up 4 flights of stairs, the allocation of tea bags was one per day despite there being two people in the room and the member of staff stood by this when challenged, the milk provided was out of date - in one case by 5 months and was solid in the container, the bath (no shower) had a spray attachment but because of beams you couldn't stand upright and in all matters, with the exception of one lad on night duty the staff had little interest in being of assistance. Indeed there was generally only one person on duty during the day and when we phoned down to ask for something the response was that he couldn't do it because he couldn't leave the reception desk although there was no-one there. Quite the worst hotel we've stayed in through you both in facilities and value.

Pleasant place
    • Classic Double Room

A small refreshment of the hotel would be good, but no particular remarks

The staff was very helpful and friendly,;the room was quiet and clean; the hotel is close to vaporetto stations and all the main attractions of the city, also convenient for those who arrive from Venice' s main airport as there is a direct vaporetto line from there that stops almost in front of the hotel.

Good Location
    • Classic Double Room

We didn't like the small room, and you have to had your keys to your room to reception every time you leave the hotel, and then ring the bell when you returned. We waited 10mins one occasion!

Delighted with this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

The only criticism was having to hand keys in every time we left, which meant sometimes we were waiting for a while to get into our room.

Loved the location and view. The perfect spot for a couple of nights with Saint Mark's only 5 minutes away. Beautiful windows let in the view. Breakfast was a good continental spread and the staff were very helpful.

Serenissima!
    • Classic Double Room

Cosmetic damage to toilet seat.

Spacious room. View looked out onto pleasant quiet courtyard. Friendly staff. Location incredibly central. Wifi free and very fast.

My daughter and I had a great stay.
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

My daughter and I had a great stay. The room was great with a lovely view over the lagoon and the staff were very helpful. We would definitely go back again.

A rare special GEM (fantastic)
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Everything was more than great..... we hope this hotel will notch change anything....

This little PARADISE in the middle of the tourist chaos is a truely gem. The hotel is very charming, well kept, very human, not like all the chains (stiff).... a very personal special place. Extremely clean (thank you Eugenia for an impeccable room everyday). The receptionists (Carlo, Gaia, Giuliano and at night Manuel) were extremely helpful, attentive, went way out of their way to please us to give special tips and share venetian experiences. The mattresses are very comfortable, the towels very smooth, everything is chosen with great care (no tables, cupboards etc... from hotel furniture catalogues). The atmosphere in this hotel is calm and quiet very refined which is a real relief after walking 18km per day is this fantastic city. We will come back forever and are looking forward to it. We have the impression to have a little home away from home because we felt so great in this hotel. Thank you everybody MILLE GRAZIE Buona continuazione a presto....

Good base for a stay in Venice
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Bedroom was small for a superior double/twin - Decor a little dated.

Excellent location, between S. Zacharia and Arsenelle Vaporetto stops, Friendly and helpful staff. Canal View : 24/7 desk cover. Comfortable bed. Clean towels and bed linen

Amazing
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Furniture could have been more modern but it's ok

Personal was soo helpful and nice. View from our room was amazing. Location is perfect, room was clean and big. Bed was comfortable.

Excellent value for money and friendly staff with excellent service.
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Very little to dislike based on the price paid, excellent.

Lovely lady at breakfast, who really cared for the guests and their experience. Very friendly receptionists who was great for recommendations and generally friendly and helpful.

GREAT LOCATION NICE CLEAN HOTEL
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

WE PAID EXTRA FOR THE BREAKFAST, BUT IF I WENT AGAIN I WOULD NOT BOTHER WITH THIS. THE LADY WHO SERVED US WAS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY BUT I DON'T THINK IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY, ALSO THE DAY WE LEFT WE HAD TO HAVE A PACKED BREAKFAST WHICH IN MY OPINION WAS VERY POOR. BREAKFAST IS FROM 7.45 - 9.45 I FEEL IT SHOULD BE MUCH EARLIER FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LEAVE EARLY FOR FLIGHTS.THAT WAS THE ONLY DOWN SIDE TO THE PLACE.

IT WAS VERY EASY TO GET TO FROM A BOAT FROM THE AIRPORT.GREAT LOCATION NEAR TO ALL THE ATTRACTIONS VERY NICE VIEW OF THE GRAND CANAL FROM OUR BEDROOM. NOT TOO NOISY CONSIDERING A VERY BUSY AREA.PLENTY OFF FOOD BARS AROUND AND LOTS OF SHOPS IF YOU LIKE SHOPPING. A NICE TOUCH THEY OFFER A FREE BOAT RIDE TO MURANO EVEN THOUGH WE DID NOT USE IT.THE MAN ON THE DESK WHEN WE ARRIVED WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL TO US, A VERY NICE MAN.

Nice location, but that's all
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The room was little, the bathroom room was clean but absolutely too small with no space for your own toiletries, the whole hotel was too little. It is well known that Venice is a fantastic but old city. With this in mind you can accept this accommodation, specially if you remain only one or two nights

The location and the view from the window

When you want to be just a few steps away from Piazza San Marco!
    • Classic Double Room

Our shower head dripped continuously and the stall itself showed extensive mould stain issues. The rest of the suite and bathroom were otherwise neat and spotless.

Helpful staff, lovely room, great location! We were thrilled to discover we were booked on the Jazz & Blues floor, and even more to discover ours was the Louis Armstrong room. I would suggest doing more with the music theme on each floor and in each room, with quotes, trivia and photographs featuring each genre of music and each artist.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Convenient location but needs work
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

The room needs a new bed - too uncomfortable after long days walking everywhere. It was also a long way from the parts of Venice we enjoyed most with the good restaurants, bars etc

It's a great location with easy access from the public transport. Our room had a beautiful view. The owner was very welcoming and keen to help us with activities

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Proximity to St.
    • Classic Double Room

The place was a little outdated for the price. Emailed Booking.com to request a room overlooking the water, they confirmed it was booked for me but when we arrived the hotel was not aware of request, which was disappointing but hotel staff were very nice:)

Proximity to St. Mark's square was great!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Will recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Venice.
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

The beds could've been a little softer. The pillows could be thicker. More pillows.

The view was fantastic, the location superb, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Grea
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Pillows too hard! Shower kept going very hot and then very cold! Fruit should be served at breakfast! Fruit juices weren't Fresh! Really does need a refurb!

Very quaint, superb views.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Beautiful stay in Venice
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

We stayed for one night and really wish we could have stayed more! This place is beautiful and has personality. We stayed at the Bach room which is absolutely stunning! Breakfast was perfectly delicious and the view from the balcony was incredible. Really hope to stay there again! 100% recommended!

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Simply perfect!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

I think I cannot give any suggestion this time because it was just perfect.

The hotel is very beautiful and the atmosphere is fantastic. The price is extremely convenient and the location is perfect. We had the room with a stunning view, it was overall an unforgettable experience.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

our stay in Tribute to Music Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

the room was smaller than i saw in the pictures in the site.

The staff were very helpful and they do their best to try to accommodate you. cleanliness also is something this hotel can boast about.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

We enjoyed our stay
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Breakfast was a bit mean for €7.50. But not much else to dislike apart from the noisy boat bumping when the tide was coming in.

The location is great if you have a room on the front overlooking the lagoon. Watching what was going on was enjoyable, although the bumping of moored boats with the passage of the tide was quite loud during the night. The bonus was that our room had a fridge.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Very nice staff very helpful location very good
    • Classic Double Room

Poor selection of breakfast we stayed at Hotel Gorizia A LA Viligia last year their breakfast was superb by comparison

Very nice staff very helpful location very good

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Lovely stay, value for money and gorgeous view.
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

There was a minimal amount of tea/coffee and milk in the room, we asked for more milk however we are still waiting for this to arrive.

The room had a lovely view over the lagoon. The room was well presented and was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Great place to stay!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Didn't have breakfast as it was a little expensive maybe... but didn't actually see it so can't comment.

Very nice place to stay and visit Cenice from as the location is amazing! Literally a 5 minute walk from St Mark's Square... and right next to the Vaporetto station Arsenale (a direct line to and from Marco Polo airport) and also Murano, Burano and pretty much everywhere! Restaurants and shops are minutes away... nice comfy rooms, helpful staff... would and will be recommending thid to all my family and friends!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Value for money
    • Classic Double Room

Better space for breakfast and a little more variation.

Staff were cheerful and responsive to needs. Breakfast fresh daily. Concierge was knowledgable and helpful. Close to main features and public transport.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Very nice and cozy place.
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Very nice and cozy place. All the people working there were very friendly and nice. The room had a nice view to the canal. Perfect place to spend some days in Venice.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Great view!
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing, everything was perfect.

Amazing location with great view, smiling and friendly staff, the lady at the reception was so nice! Fast internet with good coverage. I will certainly chose this hotel again for my next trip to Venice.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Fantastic location

Nothing, great value :)

the location was briliant for water bus to and from airport and best value hotel near to saint marks square. Super market close by. Straight out onto the promenade from hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

GREAT VIEW!!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The shower drained very slowly, and the shower head had no mount at head level, so you had to spray yourself holding it with your hand. Also, there was not hair conditioner. In general from the rating I expected more than this!

GREAT VIEW!!! First of all I left my cellphone in the hotel, and they helped me to give it to DHL. Even though I expected them to take it to the DHL because as a tourism was hard for me to take care of it, still I'm happy they gave it to DHL when they arrived there finally. Carlo was SO nice and helpful. He suggested many amazing local resturants.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Will be back
    • Family Triple Room with Canal View

2nd time I have used this hotel. There are bridges to cross from the main vaporeto stops so travel light if possible. Though some bridges now have ramps put in.

Excellent location facing lagoon 5-10 minute walk for San Marco square. Just off the busiest tourist part. Good to watch cruise ships arrive/departing

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Friendly small comfortable hotel in great location
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The breakfast room was small so that if many people came to breakfast at the same time, someone might not get a table - but in that case, the staff would bring food to your room instead.

Lovely view across Bacino di San Marco from our room. Ideal location for sightseeing. Good air conditioning, and fridge to chill our large bottles of water. Lovely breakfast - particularly enjoyed the croissants and cake, and the coffee was good. The staff were friendly and helpful, and remembered how we liked things. They arranged for us to have a meal at nearby restaurant on the night of our arrival when it might be difficult for us to find somewhere that would still take an order close to 10pm.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Great location and friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

The toilet smelled bad but seems clean

Great location. The other reviews about how to get to the hotel through the water bus made the arrival very simple. The hotel receptionist recommended great restaurants for lunch and dinner. The room is small but exactly what what you need in Venice.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Great B and B in excellent location
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Very small breakfast room but this just added to the charm of the experience for me

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location and wonderful views over the lagoon

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Overall good but expensive in July for the 3 star property
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Beds could be better. Breakfast could have some boiled eggs too and more soft breads.

Room view was good. The Venetian touch to rooms was nice . Rooms were super clean.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Wonderful location in Venice
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

This Accommodation is so close to Restaurants & shops - easy walk to St Marks Square and all the Boat tours. They have a lift which is helpful. The Staff were so obliging and nothing was too much trouble for them. We were able to see all the activities of the Boats coming & going as well as the Cruise Ships coming in - very exciting.

Very nice place to stay

Excellent location

VENICE

Location. Nice big room. Helpful staff Great breakfast

Fabulous stay at Venice!!!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Excellent property in the heart of Venice on the main waterfront... enjoyed our stay very much.

Amazing guy in the reception & Very helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Amazing guy in the reception & Very helpful. The view is unbelievable! I stay again next time!

Excellent stay!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

Excellent stay! Clean cozy rooms with a beautiful view Ann’s very helpful staff. we’ll be back.

Location is superb
    • Classic Double Room

Very little choice for breakfast.

Location is superb

Helpful and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Cannot think of anything.

Helpful and friendly staff. Clean, comfortable. Great view to the Lagoon.

Close to Piazza St Marco

Very noisy location

Close to Piazza St Marco

Great location, helpful staff, small but very clean & comfortable warm room.
    • Classic Double Room

We didn’t have the breakfast during our stay although the breakfast room was directly next to our room 101.

Lovely and will be staying again in the future. Did pay slightly more for canal view
    • Double or Twin Room with Canal View

Beautiful view from bedroom window. Staff really helpful and friendly A good location. Easy to get boat to airport

The most amazing views, perfect location!
    • Superior Double Room with Canal View

The most amazing views, perfect location!

Browse A Tribute To Music Residenza traveller photo gallery