Reviews of Hotel Atrium 3 stars

Viale Cormons 50, Rimini Central Marina, 47900 Rimini, Italy

#378 of 456 hotels in Rimini

6.2

The pool wasn't working

Breakfast was top! Many choices, from different fruit, salami cheeses, coffee...really good! And really nice and helpful stuff!!

• Economy Double Room

Dont take room on the back side of the hotel. The house next door has a dog and the dog never sleeps ..barking all night. The Tv was not working. We have told the the reception girl twice , but was never fixed . Maybe was broken :D , but the room next to us had , because we can hear it all the time.

Good location - 10 min. walk from the train station and the beach . Room was enough big and clean . Bed was nice . Bathrome was nice also. They gave us early breakfast , because we need to leave early . Thanks :) I can say good value for the money that i had paid.

Didn't get all the information I needed, like where the pool and laundry room was, that you had to take a shower before entering the pool, that the pool closed between 12:45 and 15:00. Would like to get information like that at check in.

Good value for the money, loved the room and my little balcony, air condition!!!, close to the beach and Rimini Train station.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

The staffs couldn't care less. It was a last minute booking for me and my friends and got there around 1am. We called earlier that evening to ask if we could reserve a room and were told to just come and reserve it when we get there. We got there, the staff (old guy) wasn't very friendly nor helpful. We were asked to book online, thru booking, so I did on my phone. We were asked to go to another building TO PICK UP the faxed papers (confirmation of our room). It wasn't that far but the weather was horrible, it was raining, very windy, cold and it was late. He was on the phone with the other guy from the bldg we needed to pick up the paper from, I don't know why he couldn't just get it confirmed by that guy that we already paid for the room nor get the info he needed on that paper. The whole process of trying to reserve a room and actually getting a room took 1.5 hour. Granted it was a last minute booking but they could have made it less complicated. Also, when I finally got in my room, it was a mess, the bed wasn't made at all. I had to go back and ask him for clean sheets and was just going to change the sheets by myself bec I was already exhausted and just wanted a place to rest. He seemed annoyed that I asked for new sheets and just handed me a different key to another room. You get what you pay for.

It was cheap for something to just stay the night.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Everything was OK

Very friendly staff Nice clean room Quite neighborhood Free parking Excellent wifi Complete breakfast Late check out on last day without charge Toilet seating was broken when arriving and directly replaced by a new one TOP TOP TOP

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Economy Double Room

-There is no parking, park around is quite difficult; -there is no "don't disturb" tag , incredible, so the first morning they entered in my room at 9.00, I was still in the bed. They went out and never more did the room for all my permanence (4 days); -price high, but I suppose it was the period (14-17 Aug); -hotel is considerably worst than in the photos, photos show renovated rooms, but not all the rooms were renovated, in mine there was still the floor of '70ies; -the swimming pool is actually in the adjacent hotel, the access is granted only at certain hours; -breakfast very bed, croissants old; I won't come back.

position good, near the city center and beaches.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Economy Double Room

What I didn't like. The size of the room was a box of matches with a small balcon and a small small bathroom. We ordered a room with 2 beds, but they give us a double bed room and no space to move the beds a little bit far from each other. I didn't have space to sit on the toilet. We could hear everything from the whole floor not only from the next rooms and every door shuts. No choice to rest.

Unfortunately they send me an email 1 day before my trip and said they can not give room in the Atrium and send us in the Hotel Brown. So I reated the Hotel Brown now. I loved the staff, the breakfast and the cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Family Room

Very unhelpful staff, most of them wasn't speaking English We arrived at 8pm and our room wasn't ready!On the last day guy at the reception was really rude and didn't allow us to stay in the room few min longer. We experienced lots of noise during the night. There was some maintenance work being carried on the balcony next to our room before 8am !very unpleasant stay

Close to city centre

I was alone but They gave me a room with 4 beds. How nice!

• Economy Double Room

Friendly helpful staff with many Thanks

• Family Room

Cozy and clean. Comfortable beds.

• Economy Double Room

The same breakfast every day

Swimming pool

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

The bathroom

The breakfast, coffee, location, hospitality

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Quiet set back location but within 5mins walk to shops/beach

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Family Room

Air condition did not work well.

We were close to the center and the Train station.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Economy Double Room

Excellent location girls at reception were really nice, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2016

Atrium moved us to hotel Brown so this review is about Hotel Brown Slow wifi

Atrium moved us to hotel Brown so this review is about Hotel Brown - good breakfast - clean - close to all amenities - staff very helpful and big thanks to MATTEO for his help Advice for future guests - The hotel looks very close to the station but in real it's a good 15 mins walk so be prepared for that. Come out of the station turn right walk 6-7 mins then cross the subway to the other side of the track and then walk back towards the station on the other side

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

We booked in this hotel but we ended up in Hotel Brown, as this hotel was closed because of few guests. They only informed us a day before arriving...

The personnel was really kind, the room was big, we even had a nice balcony.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The room we had for 4 people was so small , dated , couldn't even sit on toilet properly as toilet faced shower so no leg room ! No room to move around in room when all 4 of u in there ! And wasn't worth having breakfast

The location of the hotel was OK as close to amenities n station n bus stops

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

Had to wait until late afternoon for clean towels. Younger staff member not as attentive as the mature staff dog barking till late outside annoying

Help if anything wanted they arranged it including a very early breakfast which was appreciated location excellent

• Reviewed: 10 October 2015

There wasn't anything about this hotel that we disliked. We were made to feel so welcome and everything was pretty perfect. A fridge in the room would be a bonus. And as we stayed 5 days a change in the breakfast would have been nice but that doesn't mean the breakfast wasn't good.

This is one of the worlds best budget hotels. The location is great, the rooms are comfortable and ours was blissfully quiet, the pool was better than any others we saw in neighbouring hotels and the staff were friendly and helpful. What more could you ask for when paying such a reasonable price.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Rude personnel After we came to check in we just stayed for about 3-5 minutes before girl came to us Same problem were on check out And no apologies for that, no smile Everything were just like she is making us a favor to serve us

Location not far from Train Station

• Reviewed: 16 July 2015

Although it appears very near to the train station, one needs to walk a long way round to get from the train station to the hotel due to no other access over/under the tracks. There were no coffee making facilities in the room. If there were wifi we could not find any reference to a user name and password. The staff's command of English was poor.

The breakfast variety was great. Location wise the hotel is a short walk from the beach area and many nice restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2015

the cleaners enter the door without knocking and its very noise at the morning coz the tourists speaking and go down stairs loudly。

the location is well

• Reviewed: 8 June 2015

a very nice place to stay.! excellent location close to the beach and to the train station. the stuff was kind and very hopeful with everything we needed during our trip.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2016

It's a good place for short stay.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2016

The watresses did not talk English.

Great location, polite staff, good breakfast, great dinner for a very good price

• Reviewed: 28 October 2015

We booked number in one hotel, but lived in another one. But it was nice.

Delicious breakfast. 5 min to sea. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

Helpful staff

• Reviewed: 11 September 2015

Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Easy access to train station and bus to San Marino, only 10 minute walk away.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2015

Rooms and beds are small like in hostel and no fridge.

Staff

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Atrium traveller photo gallery