Reviews of Ai Tre Ponti Venezia

Santa Croce Rio Tera' Dei Pensieri 359/B, Santa Croce, 30135 Venice, Italy

#294 of 316 B&Bs and Inns in Venice

Based on 476 B&B reviews

6.2

Perfect location, beautiful view!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

This place was LOVELY! The owner was helpful and so fun, she came to let us in right away, even though we were unable to call from the airport. The hotel was easy to find and in the perfect location! The room itself was clean and well-kept, and the bathroom was very tidy. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stay away from that place
    • Standard Single Room with Shared Bathroom

First he wanted me to paid one night in cash and another credit card, then WiFi didn’t work, it was working sporadically, then room came with no remote control for air conditioner when I asked he become moody, and he said office closed at 20:00 hours if I keep bothering, he will charge extra €20 (crazy owner)

Only the lady at reception was friendly the owner was terrible

Nightmare
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Nosy.. You could hear everything happening in the bathroom. Neighbours had a bad drinking night.. And I heard everything.. Couldn't sleep at all. I made the mistake of paying before seeing the facilities and when I went to get a refund they said its not refundable... We experience a nightmare and ruined our whole. Stay in venice

Bad
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Me n sis booked this place but there were already 2 other guys staying in. Owner lied to us when we asked about the privacy. So we had to share it strangers. And the picture in website was not really the same.

• Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Entrance to apartment Dark stairs Shared bathroom Dirty dishes on kitchen (neighbors were not tidy) Not good view from window The room is good enough to sleep

Location is good

The wrost hotel and service I have ever had.
    • Twin Room with Private External Bathroom and Canal View

The room is full of mosquito, unhygienic, AC doesn't work, no service indeed though they charge for service charge, and the wrost this is owner of the hotels behaviour is tlso weird. When u asked for cleaning and towel she is forcing to leave the room and threatening for calling police. Though we have paid for two nights. We were just thundered, my entirely travel history I didn't get such a bad behaviour from any hotel across ausa, Europe and America.

There is nothing to like.

It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend or choose to stay here again.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

I definitely did not like the late check-in fee (we had no control over when we got there, we were a group of students studying abroad and have a strict itinerary) or the CASH ONLY fee that had to be paid at check-in. Had I read the fine print on these details, I wouldn't have chosen to stay here. Although the property was close to the train station, it was quite a hike from most of the main Venice attractions. The first night, my bed had no sheets on it. The wi-fi was absolutely terrible, and just about all the door handles were extremely difficult to operate because they were so dingy and squeaky.

I liked that the room was fit for a simple weekend getaway (2 nights). The place was relatively spacious for me and the 2 girls I was with, the beds were comfortable, and the surrounding area by the property was nice and quiet. It was fun being so close to the water, and close to a lot of restaurants and cafes only a few feet from our door.

Could have been a great stay with more care for customers.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

A) We had given our exact arrival time but the office was closed. We had to get the help of the next door crepery owner to track down the staff. We found the office closed every day during times it is posted to be open. B) The stove in the kitchen did not work, nor were there dish towels to wipe. C). They had penalty rules for odd items. Euro 100 fine for doing laundry in the apartment, Euro 20 for late checkin even though these guys are never in the office. D) Wifi was slow on many days E) The promised view of the canal from our room was a brick wall with only a distant side canal.

It was an apartment, good bathroom, had a kitchenette, and the place was cleaned daily. The location was good as it was close to the train and bus stations and the grand canal. Place was quiet.

The property is super well located.
    • Standard Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It did not have elevator, which made it very uncomfortable to carry the luggage. It did not have air conditioner and the weather was very warm. The staff was supportive in some cases.

The property is super well located. I had an incredible room with a very nice view to the channels and to some bridges. I traveled by myself (girl) and nothing bad happened to me.

The property has a good location next to the canal( like...
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

first of all I have asked for private bath and the manager promised me that it is like that before check in but after 30 minuter another peoppe came and we understood that a bathroom gonna be shared. The apartmant was dirty and had a bad smell,the manager asked us to do not lock the main door but from the other side they dont take responcibility if something of your goods stolen or damaged. there were a electric cabels from the wall in the bathroom very near to the sink and its very dangerous to leave it like this but no body cares. All the night was very noisy because of the boats parked near and its imposible to sleep there. You cant see the room before you pay and for 70 euro price for one night I prefer to sleep outside on the street. It was disgusting for us. You can try your luck there.

The property has a good location next to the canal( like every apartment in venice) and very near the city parking

Our stay was satisfactory, but spoilt by the initial payments made.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Asked to secure booking with a credit card, but money taken out from the card BEFORE we arrived. Then asked to pay the half balance with CASH ONLY (sent to a local ATM). One can only guess the reason for cash. The room was air-conditioned, but the AC controller was under lock and key in the office. After some persistence, we were given the AC controller. We were told initially that it wasn't needed until summer (currently 27degsC). A sign on the back of the door says "do not wash your clothes in the basins" PENALTY Euro 100.00 fine!!! Hard to believe that travellers would be fined for washing socks or underwear while travelling by an establishment we are paying to stay at!! The breakfast (Euro5.0) was provided in a small shop near the station (and the ATM)-avoid. Not worth it. Go somewhere else and pay a little more to sit down.

The location was good, near the bus station for moving to and from the airport and grand canal connections and local islands.

Horrible! Don't even think about staying here!
    • Standard Single Room with Shared Bathroom

We had to wait 20 minutes for someone to open the office to attend us and even after waiting he had such a bad attitude. No Help in nothing. After asking him a question about Venice he said if we had questions we should go to internet. Don't stay in Ai Tre Ponti. Not the way to start well in a nice place.

Lo único bueno era que estaba cerca. Solo!

Beautiful view of the canal.
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

Better wifi. Easier access to staff. Their office always seemed to be closed. The pull out couch was horrible to sleep on.

Beautiful view of the canal. Close to bus station and food.

easy to access, very comfortable beds, excellent bathroom...
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

the hotel doesn´t accept credit card for payments, when we arrived, we had to go a look for an ATM.

easy to access, very comfortable beds, excellent bathroom and amenities.

good property
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

they haven't a lift, they staff isn't friendly

they have complete facilities, view from our room is so venicey (canal view), the price is so affrodable when u sleepin in venice

Worst check in experience ever.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Stuff at checkin was very rude, checking in after 8:00 pm you have to pay the salary for the stuff till the time you check in.. never seen this anywhere... they would not accept credit card and demanded cash @ 11:00 pm and threatened not to give me the room till I gave the full 2 days of my stay in cash, plus his salary.

Room was large and was clean.

2/5
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

We came after 8 pm so we had to pay extra money for that. The host didn't make us feel very welcomed. Our room was okay but it didn't seem to be as in the pictures.

The location was good, abot 20 minutes walk to the centre of Venice. There was a fridge in the room which was a plus.

Good value for money but if you are looking for something special this is not the right place!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Payment process was quite complex (half prepaid online and half cash at the check-in, no cards accepted) and you need to call for someone to attend you, otherwise you just see the door closed and the sign "CLOSED". Then, the staff has some difficulties with the Italian language, but ultimately everything worked well.

I liked the location close to the bus station and the cleanliness of the apartment. Wi-Fi and heating system worked well. Good value for money.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Ok how do i start ! The old old old old building, the. Terribke shampoo and soap ' tye durty boiler. the bad shower,no breakfast for 70 euro per night.and did i mention the old unconfortable building !

Nice Venice
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

The canal view means: looking at the building in front of the accommodation and in-between there is a 3 m wide canal. Don't expect one from the movies. 10% service charge City tax €3

Cleanliness Quiet location Conveniently close to the centre

Has potential to be great if management improves their skills
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

3 light bulbs were fused. 2 in the sitting area and 1 in the bathroom over the mirror. Bad maintenance as far as I am concerned. The shower head was at infant level. You had to hold it with one hand which made it impossible to wash your hair. The kitchen did not have a water boiler or small saucepan to make a cup of tea or a tea towel to dry the washes cups. Furthermore they expected clients to clean the kitchen, otherwise a €30 fee would have been applied, but there was nothing to clean with . This is Venice. You arrive by train or boat. We always rent apartments and they are always fully equipped. I believe management should travel to other European countries and investigate on how to manage an establishment. It would improve their customer service skills.

The bed was super comfortable and the apartment was warm.

This is a very basic but convenient place to stay for a night or 2.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

No breakfast was included.

Being close to the bus stop made it very convenient getting from the airport with our luggage. The women at the desk was very pleasant and allowed us to store our luggage until the room was ready. The room and the shared bathroom were clean.

The rooms were large and clean, so that was perfect, and the...

The reception was bad. We had to pay everything by cash (is it really normal??). I live in Venice and came sooner because my friends were arriving later in the evening, but as I am a student, my credit card was not able to withdraw enough money in one day. The receptionnist first offered no help about it, and finally accepted to do the check-in later, but we had to pay a supplement (the amount was indicated nowhere...). By the way, a maid cleaned up the rooms but forgot to close the main door of one of them (and the light)...

The rooms were large and clean, so that was perfect, and the place was really quiet. This B&B was great for a week-end with friends.

Staff were friendly and helpful, Location and proximity to local amenities and bus/train station are
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Accommodation was a bit tired, Venice is expensive but when paying for a premium location it would be good to get an equally premium property for the price paid.

Great Location with good amenities nearby

Great location near train station.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room is located in a shady alley which is quite creepy at night. The steps leading to the room is narrow and not very comfortable.

The location is very near to the train station about 7 mins walk through bridges and stairs. Affordable price compared to most stay in Venice area.

Venice was good. Won’t return to the hotel.
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

Got told to pay cash not long before so had no euros left. Bed uncomfy, no pots and pans in kitchen, no plug for bath. Appeared sub-letted.

It was close to a good restaurant and had a fridge.

Awful , terrible
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

They don’t have air conditioner And a lot of mosquitos - I asked them before I booked the place , if they can storage our luggage and they said yes of course , but they didn’t , for that reason we had to find out a storage out site and at 6 am , we had to carry our luggage to the place . They are lie to us .

Pleasant
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Share bathroom and step stairs with No help with the Lugage; also I was overcharged 65 euros that I hope to recuperate when I go back home

Easy transportation and Quiet

Wouldn't stay here again.
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

We had to wait about 30 minutes for the office to be opened. We came around 3pm which was earlier than what we thought so we expected the office to be opened already. A couple was already waiting and they said they've been waiting over 20 minutes before we even got there. After a long wait, she finally came. Was very unwelcoming and rude. The front desk lady was rude to the lady who was showing us our room as well. The wifi was spotty. The room was a decent size. It had a kitchen and living room.

The location was ideal.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The location was ideal. Situated on a quiet street a couple of mins walk from the bus, train and vaporetto stations. Walking distance to the main bustling touristy hotspots like Rialto.

Good location but would not stay again or recommend. Price high for poor facilities
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment up 2 flights of very narrow vertical steps. No hand rail. Kitchen very poor and dirty. Bedroom very basic. Bedding stained. very old utensils. No satellite TV. No telephone or contact with reception.

Location near to vaporetta stops and main bus station.

Venice is amazing, Ai Tre Ponti excellent value, would stay again.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathroom (we knew this before booking) but the guests in the other apartment were pigs and left all their washing items in the bathroom and shower floor. Dirty clothes, towels, stains in toilet. Reception was unmanned, but arrived within 1 minute after phoning to check in.

Comfy bed, good wifi, great location, friendly staff. Kitchen facilities.

We stayed in the economy double bed room. It was all in all a good stay!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was slightly smaller than shown in the photos. It is a shared apartment style. 2 rooms a shared kitchen and bathroom in the economy room. Depends who you share with, had a lovely couple whilst we were there that chatted away and definitely wasn’t difficult to manage!

What you see is what you get! The staff were to the point and lovely, making it easy for us to check in earlier than stated. Cleaner came in every day and would chat away to us. Definitely value for money on the location, signs for all the tourist places everywhere and easy to get to/from the airport with bus and trains a 5 minutes walk away. Had a little kitchen, no electric kettle, but job and a little metal jug for water. Had some utensils and cutlery, but check before buying loads of food what your kitchen has. 10/10 would stay again!

okay..!!

there are two appartments, and one is on the back of the street that is not the one they show in the pictures, the one in the photos is the one with the canals in front of the main road, there are a lot of stairs if you have the third flow so you must be very fit to climb that stairs , (no lift) , the room is nice but hard to get inn.!!

the location was great,!! just a few 7 minutes walk from main train station,!! some of the rooms did have a nice view of the canals and some dont but they keep nice and confort.!! lady at the reception very helpfull and friendly, she was always with a smille even we were demanding too much.!!

Comfy bed, cleaning lady very friendly and nice, place is...
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Main BnB staff unfriendly and passive aggressive in his tone. Charged extra by the hour as our train was delayed...not impressed

Comfy bed, cleaning lady very friendly and nice, place is clean and location is great nice and quiet

Quite close to the station where we arrived which was good.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Had a kitchen including oven and 4 hob stove in the room. Bought a bunch of food to cook, only to discover that there were no pots or pans (but about a million plates) and the hobs did not work. Ended up having to chuck some of it in the oven and the rest in the bin. The room next to us complained about bedbugs but thankfully we didn't appear to have any.

Quite close to the station where we arrived which was good. Decent sized room too.

Not worth the hassle
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Was disappointed! Was charged 10% extra "service tax" and when I asked why I was smiled at! Given the extra fee, it's not worth staying here.

Close to the train station, but a distance from all the sites from Venice. You will get the opportinity to discover the shops and charm of Venice as you walk.

location is good
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

they said "wifi available" but actually no wifi. no elevator, no hot water as well. Moreover, they rejected a luggage keeping service after check out.

location is good

Nice area and view which is what we wanted but the 40euros we paid for late check in was not fair
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

The man who met us made us pay 40 eurosfor check in at 9.30 when we said we would be there at 9pm. He said it was in the contract but there is no record of this payment.

The location was good as well as the view

In perfect place, right in the middle of Venice so perfect...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

Iffy on the staff and can only pay by physical cash.

In perfect place, right in the middle of Venice so perfect for a walk to restaurants and the centre.

The worst accommodation experience ever .
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

It lacks the lowest levels of comfort , cleanness, safety. The welcoming was very very very shocking, "rudeness at its finest" from the receptionist who os the same owner, he was talking in a very impolite And gruff. The power cuts for around 15 minutes . The entrance lacks minimum level of cleanliness and as if it is abandond. Not recommended at all ....

Relaxing stay

Shared bathrooms

It was very convenient since it was near the main railway station. Lots of restuarants outside and the hotel has a room with canal view option. The lady from the reception was very kind and helpful. She oriented us with everything we need to know, esp. how to use the keys!

It was okay
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

-the staff -stairs to the floors were really tiny -this place might need some refurbishment of the common areas, could have better facilities -could put a direction sign on the main street

+ location was convenient, just next to the station where airport shuttles and buses stop + lively area + lots of restaurants around + the view to the canal through our window was amazing + the room was nice

Good location.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We couldn't leave our luggage after the checkout because they were keeping them just until 3pm, and my flight was at 10pm and would have been difficult to be back at that time and go around with my luggage the rest of the afternoon. Anyway the office was closed when we left so we could't leave them even if we wanted to. Also we couldn't pay by card, they said they would accept only cash. The accommodation has very steep stairs.

Very close to Santa Lucia Train Station and Piazzale Roma where you can find a lot a buses to Marco Polo airport and Antonio Canova airport. Good location, easy to find and clean.

Very pleasant, clean and comfortable accommodation in a great location on the canal with water views
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

This is supposed to be a bed and breakfast. When we arrived, we were informed if we wanted breakfast it would be an extra €7 each for that!! Also had to pay an extra 'service charge' in cash............

Happy with room however not impressed with customer service
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Staff on reception were rude, 3 flights of very steep stairs up to the room, no help given with baggage receptionist laughed at us struggling hotel was near to train station but quite a walk from st marks square, a service charge was also expected to be paid when we arrived

Room was suitable air con Was good and it was free of charge towels were changed everyday

Good location, clean, good staff, bad wi-fi and a bit expensive.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Shower was broken. Very bad wi-fi, almost inexistent which makes everything harder as tourists need internet to plan their trip. Quite expensive for what the property is.

It was clean, friendly staff and good location (very close to main station). Quite big and comfortable for 5 people and has air conditioning.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Stay elsewhere if you are using booking.com
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

There was a mistake on our booking.com reservation date and they refused to waive the cancellation fee even though booking.com recommended that they make an exception. We booked the room the day before we arrived and sent several emails saying we were on our way - so it was clear there was a mistake with the date (wrong Friday due to the site auto-populating our Rome date). We were charged twice -- for the night we stayed and the original (cancelled) date. Not a very customer friendly establishment and no one was there to check us in or out during registration hours. For those reasons, we recommend booking elsewhere.

The location is convenient to train station and on a nice promenade.

Terrible room, but Great city

Everything!

There was no breakfast included, but advertised as a B&B. They didn't tell me when I booked I'd be on the third floor with a shared bathroom. The maid threw All our beauty products away that were in the shower knowing that both rooms on 3rd floor were occupied!!!! For checking in 2 hours late they made us pay an extra 40$! That never has happened anywhere else in the world we've stayed! Only one outlet worked in the room to plug in electronics! Needs to be updated BAD!!!!!!

You pay to much for what you get
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

When we arrive was a bit early so we leave our luggage in the receptions till 12 (at 11 supposed to be the check in), at 12 the lady show us the room and it wasn't clean at all, she say that the maid would come in 15 minutes, so we leave to see around. In the night there was so many mosquitos, I'm still having some bites marcs. When we check out we ask for leave our luggage a few hours till our bus came and she say no. It was the first time that someone in a hotel say no. We pay a lot to stay at this place, and we don't receive a good trade or a good room (Really soooo many mosquitos)

I like the location, near to the station, so it was easy to find. Nice view. Maid was awesome

The B & B was in a lovely neighbourhood, and really...
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The B & B was in a lovely neighbourhood, and really close to the station. The room was clean but everytime it was cleaned, they turned our air conditioning off, which in 35 degree heat, was irritating. The bathroom was cleaned daily but did smell unpleasant (Italian drains?). The shower switches from scalding to freezing and nowhere in between and actually fell off the wall several times. There was also a timer in the bathroom which meant halfway through your shower you had to run out into the bathroom to trigger the sensor. It was a shame because it just felt like a constant cost cutting exercise.

Never go there never
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Hotel owner was drunk and he shout us . We booked late checkin as 30 euro he took 50 euro from us. And for taxi he charged us 25 euro . I hate this guy i will never ever come again.

We didnt like anything about here

Perfectly located for public transport (ferries/buses)...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

The only down side (I'm being fussy here) was the bedroom door would bang every time another door opened/closed.

Perfectly located for public transport (ferries/buses) which was what we wanted. Great value for money and would definitely stay again.

Unbeatable location for bus terminal and view of canal
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

Wifi signal could have been a bit stronger in the bathroom, but other than that, no complaints, this was a great Bed and Breakfast.

The view out of the window was extraordinary - went to sleep with a great view of a lively canal. Great location - walking distance from a waterbus stop and walking distance from the bus terminals that take you to the airport. Excellent deal. Service was excellent - the lady in front accommodated our needs, held our bags when we came earlier than check in so we could explore the city, and was very friendly.

Great view of age Venice Canals from our window.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

The staff were confusing and not accessible. Attempted to check in at 7pm (check in hours closed at 8pm) we made sure we would be there before closing. There was no staff and the reception was closed. We phoned the staff and the women kept saying we emailed her that we would arrive at 9am. As we had a train ride from Milan that morning a 9am check in was never the case. She was very fixated on this and we waited an hour outside the reception for her to come. The checkin process was confusing, there didn't seem to be a system. Didnt see the staff otherwise through our stay.

Great view of age Venice Canals from our window. Bed was comfortable. Quiet stay.

Excellent location but basic accommodation.
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The communal areas were very basic. View just of nearby property.

The hotel was in a great location to the Piazzale Roma, Venice...just 5 minutes walk away. Staff were friendly. Room was clean and had air con and wifi.

the location is great, near the train station and bus...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

the location is great, near the train station and bus station also the ferry station. it is not so hard to find. it is convenient for you to take the baggage to the hotel because not so much bridges you have to pass through. But the stairs is quiet difficult to bring the baggage to go up. So i left one of my big baggage in the ground floor. And took some pieces to go up. It will be easier.

Be sure to have cash to check in even if reserved with credit card
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Had to pay cash on arrival - they refused to take a credit card, but still insisted on seeing the one I used to make the reservation. Seems like some of the payment was already on the card but the balance needed to be paid in cash. Confusing and awkward upon arrival - felt like a scam - but in the end it worked out fine.

Close proximity to Marco Polo Airport shuttle bus and train station. Had early flight home and it was an easy 3 minute walk with luggage to bus stop.

Doesnt worth the money
    • Quadruple Room with Canal View

The receptionist was extremly rude with us, the room was very small and it didn't look at all like the one in the pictures. It wasnt clean, the towels werent clean and the air-condition wasnt working and was noisy! It defenately wasnt worthy the money!

Loved it!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

You have to share a toilet and shower with other rooms on the floor, but for what you get with the location and room it is so worth it.

The view made it for us. You open the 2 large windows and look out at the beautiful canal. It's like a 3-4 minute walk from the bus station, so you don't have to lug your bags very far. It's a prime location next to great restaurants and shops. We loved Venice!

Location is amazing.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Be prepared to lug your suitcases as there are many bridges. Also it would have been great if the breakfast was also included in the B&B.

Location is amazing. Its located near bridge tre ponti.close to piazzale roma and santa lucia train station.

nothing at all
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

when we get the hotel, staff pushed us to pay cash. and then he add 30 euros because we were late. yet late check in penalty is 20 euro, he got 30. location is terrible, room is horrible. not similar with pictures on booking. i very strongly recommend not to stay here.

nothing at all

Disappointing stay, expensive for what you get.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It was very poor value for money, there is a high service charge that we didn't know about until arrival and overall disappointing. We had to share a bathroom with another couple and the rooms were very small in size. I think you would find much nicer places to stay that are less expensive for what you get!

It is close to Santa Lucia Train Station

Lovely location - basic hotel
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Would have preferred not to have had a shared bathroom as unfortunately the other guests were not as clean as we would have liked, however the cleaner was very friendly and cleaned the room and bathroom to a high standard. The furnishings could do with being updated, however for the price it was acceptable.

The bed was very comfortable The location is brilliant, right next to the canal and near to some lovely restaurants. The hotel was very clean and staff all very friendly and helpful.

I should have done more research
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Parking is not convenient at all. The staff that greeted me asked me to pay in cash, which I found odd. There was nothing very appealing about the room.

Sopportabile e Vicino alla stazione
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

if you want to checkin after 20.00 you have to pay 30€ extra. I found some hair inside towels. the air conditioning was noisy, the concierge a kind of unpolite.

The cleaning lady was very polite and helpful and kept the shared bathroom really clean.

Dont waste your money here
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff The wifi was not working and no receptionist to contact Office open only for 10hours a day Cookibg was not possible

Distance from Main Railway station is near

late arrival penalty - host did not respond to my check in inquiry
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

Comment misplaced see above.

What I did not like about the bathroom -Shared bath room was a mess because third party users did not clean up properly in part because of a lack of bath mats, no receptacle for soiled items, inadequate facility ti hang towels, robe etc.or place to put personal items down while showering, no hanging soap dispenser - in short as a shared bathroom facility, it needs better amenities

CRUEL MOSQUITOS! TAKE RAID AT LEAST IF YOU STAY
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

First all there should be information on booking about check in ! This is unbelievable as when you check in after 20:00 you should pay 20 EUROS ! Isnt the hotel standard 24 hours reception ? MOREOVER when you check in after 21, it is 50 EURO ! It is TOTAL RIP OFF !!!! Which is not communicated properly on booking. There are hidden fees 10% service (at least included in booking), which are unreasonable. Me and my daugher were BEATEN by MOSQUITOS so much, we couldnt sleep and enjoy Venice as we could. Whole body was itching. Next day they give us the plug, which had alarming sound when it was working. so couldn´t sleep either ! I assume from the bites on our bodies there might be also bed bugs. Photos of hotel are totally photoshoped ! It is not that new that on photos

The Location was pretty good, it is near the train station, so easy to communicate withhin Venice. Cleaning lady is very friendly and helpful, gave us valuable advise on where supermarkets are, how to go where. First night me an my daughter were beaten by mosquitos EVERYWHERE in the body, she gave us the mosquito plug (of which we couldnt sleep though), but at least she tried to help.

Decent if there aren't other options
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

It isn't great value for money there wasn't much in the way of facilties. Not even room to hold luggage on the day of departure. The receptionist that welcomed is wasn't terribly welcoming.

Great location near the rail and bus stations, and just off the grand canal. The room was clean and a decent size.

The worst time in my trip
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

we late only 10 min and he want 20 euro it is not hotel it is like home bathroom used by 3 room you cant use inrernet recepcion is there anytime i saw only 10 min when i check in the hotel.than morning i checkout and i ask 1 hour later can i use wc he dont allow!

Anythink

The room was small but cleanl with a nice view and we...
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Our wi-fi didn't work. In the bathroom you can't hang the shower , so you should wash you only with one hand ...and there isn't a rag for the floor. But Venice was really beautiful and we were almost all the time in the city.

The room was small but cleanl with a nice view and we actually had all we needed, except a big mirror.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Good but with a few let downs
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Canal View

3 sets of stairs to reach the rooms, wifi did not work, the thermostat in the shower was nackered and the shower/toilet smelt of urine on a few occasions. Double bed was two singles pushed together - it worked and was comfortable so not so much of a complaint. Additional service charges upon arrival.

Beautiful canal view with 3 large windows and air con included free of charge. Lovely Ice cream and cold water served directly next to the b&b, good selection on food available outside and around b&b

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Be careful with this Misleading advertisement
    • Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Terrible place to spend your time in Venice. First of all, the photos doesn't mach with the apartment, second they had a trouble with the air conditional and simple said: sorry, deal with that! The wifi signal is horrible, the shower is broken and the kitchen don't have any pot or pan to cook, they also give me a thing to worm water where I tried to make a pasta. The team is very rude and makes that on my worst experience in booking so far, I won't recommend it for anyone.

Nothing good

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great location, comfortable stay.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The shower head was broken which was rather annoying and a charge of €50 for a late check in was rather steep.

Great location easy to find from the airport shuffle drop off point and surrounded by lovely restaurants and shops.

Browse Ai Tre Ponti Venezia traveller photo gallery