Reviews of Best Western Plus Hotel Universo 4 stars

Via Principe Amedeo 5B, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy

#331 of 921 hotels in Rome

Based on 1964 hotel reviews

Felt safe, happy and well looked after
    • Economy Double Room

Breakfast could have been a little better, the breakfast room smelt a little bad

The staff were so helpful and nice, early check in late checkout And helped me get sorted after checking out. Nothing was too harx

• Economy Double Room

I was standing in front of 2 staff members, (to check in,I was the only customer waiting ) had to wait around 10 minutes, whilst they finished their conversation about what they did on the weekend... Finally they finished & then dedicated “their time” to progress my check in

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The location - so close to Rome Termini and easy to get to...
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room was quite small with a baby, and there was nothing flashy or special about the room - just very plain (but comfortable enough).

The location - so close to Rome Termini and easy to get to all the main attractions by foot or PT.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We would recommend the hotel to anyone that has to stay in Rome.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were disappointed with the breakfast, eggs and bacon were cold no matter what time you went down.

We found that the staff always pleasent, they made us feel very comfortable.

Decent place at a good location - great price quality ratio - grumpy staff ;)
    • Comfort King Room

the front desk is grumpy !

Breakfast is pay for what you get, dont expect that much but the stomach is full. Like more reviews, i could be biased though; the staff and especially the front desk personnel are not well trained. Grumpy/arrogant atmosphere. Hotel is really good price / quality ratio. Rooms are spatious, clean and cool!

Good location close to the train station.
    • Superior Family Room

if you are a family of 5 and you need two rooms, the rooms are not connected. It's hard if you have kids. Rooms are a little small

Good location close to the train station. We were only staying for one night before flying back home.

It was just a few minutes walk to the termini station and...
    • Comfort King Room

It was just a few minutes walk to the termini station and metro. We were there for two days and it did the job just fine. Loved the Manet (free mobile phone to use for calls and maps to help you navigate through the city) was the best thing

Disappointing...

The cleanliness of the room was non existent. It has been by far the worst experience I have ever had in a 4 star suite. The shower was filthy and literally smelled like there was something rotting under the shower mat. The shower box did not retain any water so we had a flood every time we took a shower (to be honest I have never seen a suite with no bathtub in my life). I am actually curious as to why they used painters tape to fix the soap and shower holder to the wall. It certainly cannot be attributed to lack of money for the price they charge. Mini bar fridge was not working which meant we had to get ice to keep drinks cool. This was a big disappointment given that we had a child with us and we really needed the fridge. To top it all off the bed was not good at all. One side was much much lower than the other.

The staff was really pleasant and very helpful when we had any questions, particularly on how to get around town and how to get to the nearest attractions. The restaurant was good in the hotel and I would definitely suggest to try it at least once.

good hotel but no point in asking customers if every thing is ok and not acting on replies
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was never made up untill 4 pm and there were items always missing. the reception and customer services were informed but nothing changed

The location and staff were good and the resuarnt/bar excellent

Great value for money, close enough to the City Centre, very helpful and friendly staff.

Italians don't seem to believe in having milk in their tea, so we were only left two little portions of milk every day, so if we wanted more than one drink each we had to call down to Reception.

The hotel was very clean and had all of the facilities that we required. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within minutes from the hotel, so once we had come back of an evening and didn't want to walk back into the centre, we could walk over the road for a meal and/or drink. The hotel has a bar which is open most of the time, there is also a well-stocked mini bar in every room. We requested a balcony in our standard double room and staff accommodated our request, which was lovely as the weather was beautiful, so we sat on the balcony every morning and had a cup of coffee. Breakfast wasn't included in our room rate, but cost just 5 Euros per person per day if we wanted to add it on. The City Centre was a fair walk away (eg. it took us 22 minutes to walk to the Colosseum), and the walk back was uphill, so it wasn't exactly ideal to come back during the day and walk back in to the City again in our opinion. The hotel is minutes from Rome Termini train station (turn right out of the hotel and take the next left, continue up to the top of the road), where you can hop on the City Sightseeing open top bus. This cost just 34 Euros per person (also a 23 Euro one day option available) and was valid for two days. This was a great way of getting transport to and from the City Centre, whilst taking in some lovely sights and interesting history.

Enjoyed our stay but the area is very touristy with...
    • Economy Double Room

Enjoyed our stay but the area is very touristy with restaurants all around that we didn’t find to be authentic Italian food. We taxied to other areas for great restaurants

The hotel is in a good area for restaurants & within...
    • Economy Double Room

The hotel is in a good area for restaurants & within walking distance to most attractions, we used taxis to get to some places due to the heat which are reasonably priced. Suggest doing a tour of the Colosseum to avoid the queues which the hotel recommended.

Fantastic hotel and staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We don’t have any complaints

We couldn’t ask for a better stay, the staff were very friendly, the hotel was clean, the breakfast for €5 per person per day was fantastic value, our room was amazing, we got upgraded which was the icing on the cake! We had an amazing time and we will be going back to Rome and using this hotel again

Check in wasn’t great and I found the more senior lady...

Check in wasn’t great and I found the more senior lady extremely rude. Our room key didn’t work after check in (Intern) and after going back to reception, waiting in another queue, I asked for two cards just incase the first didn’t work again. She refused as was getting a porter to come to the room with me to check the card. I asked again for a second key and advised that I didn’t want to have to stand in a third queue if it wasn’t working. She said ok and processed the second key then proceeded to tell me that the queue I just stood in “wasn’t that long anyway”. I advised that this wasn’t the point as the card should have worked in the first place. She then said something in Italian to her colleague that I didn’t understand which I found extremely rude when we had been conversing in English so clearly it was something that she didn’t want me to hear! Not very professional.

Missing item
    • Economy Double Room

A brand new pot of expensive moisturizer cream was taken from the bedside locker the first day there. It was gone when we came back and turned the room upside down looking for it. Also went through the room when leaving but nothing.

nice hotel at a nicr location. too expensive

size of room. not worth 170euro

the room is very nice, but not as big as it looks...I upgraded to a junior suite and it looked like a regular room. and not big....I think I little expensive for what we were charged..the up garde at the hotel, was only to get a room with balcony (that was nice, but a bigger room would have been nicer)....

2 days work trip
    • Economy Double Room

The breakfast can be improved, specially the coffee.

The position of the hotel is great, right next to Termini Train Station and the relevant metro station. The room is big, clean and quiet.

Enjoy the sights of Rome
    • Economy Double Room

5 minute walk from Rome Termini Central Station Modern, comfortable entrance foyer Comfortable bed - modern bathroom Friendly staff - reception Convenient luggage storage 15-20 minutes walk to Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain

Great location and very helpful staff

No negatives

We use this BW Universo without hesitation. Location is perfect and the cost is fair for what you get. Always consistent and above average.

Dirty, Old, Bad customer service

Poo skid marks in the toilet bowl when on first arrival!!! Gym facilities very old. Cleaners left all our towels on the bidet (i did not think i need to tip the cleaners in Rome plus i don't think they deserve it especially when on our first arrival it is already dirty). Called customer service for new fresh towels... Waited a good 30 mins and still no sign of them so called the front desk again and instead of apologising for taking so long... They told me they only have 2 people working and they are serving 20 customers with their bags (which is unbelievable... As i did not see anyone helping anybody with bags at all... Including ours) and so i will need to wait until somebody is free to do the task.... Worse hotel I've stayed in... Def a 2 star hotel... Not 4 star

Very good hotel ,good location , Staff so helpful ready to...
    • Economy Double Room

I did not like the people bothering us on street trying to sell us the staff. even you say not interesting to buy it they want to force it , but this situation is every where , so we are used to it .

Very good hotel ,good location , Staff so helpful ready to assist at anytime . about 5 minutes walking from Roma Central Station and 10 from Bus stop station . hop on and Hop off bus stops 15 meters of the hotel .

A Bit of La Dolce Vita

This is a well run hotel. The Staff and general organisation is much better than most of the customer service in Rome. The Restaurant in the hotel is very well priced, and food is decent, The Gym is exceptional by the standards of european hotels. I would advise the suite, for any couples looking for romance. The beds are comfortable and the mezzanine level bed is a nice luxury touch that any passionate couple will appreciate

Lovely holiday; hotel clean; room good; good location; breakfast good
    • Standard Triple Room

Shower door in the bathroom allowed water over the floor. The complementary mobile phone didn't work as the charge point didn't appear to work (with their charger or with ours). This was not resolved during our stay - couldn't log onto the wi-fi and now have large phone bill! One or two of the reception staff were quite surly.

Room for three adults was great - spacious and clean.

Overall good!
    • Double or Twin Room

The fitness facility had limited hours (only 7am to 9pm) and the equipment left something to be desired. No elliptical machines - only treadmills, and two bikes.

The location was great - literally a 5 minute walk to the Roma Termini station - Metro, Trains, etc. The room itself was really nice - air conditioned, nice bathroom, king bed - our room even had an upper level!

Best choice I can think in Rome
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast to be honest is not that good. But with the price you pay, it’s still a deal.

Room is good, but small but considering it’s in center of Rome, still acceptable. Close to Roma Termini. However the road from termini to hotel is so terrible. If you are carrying 2 huge luggage like me, be prepared for a ‘tough’ journey.

General overview of the hotel location cleaning personnel ,...
    • Economy Double Room

General overview of the hotel location cleaning personnel , nearly everything was fine. Area was so near to the train station but we did not face any problem regarding security

Nice hotel, great location and friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.
    • Double or Twin Room

I’m a Best Western member but did not have my number assigned to my hotel stay. Mentioned to staff at check-in and would’ve been nice to offer to look up member number and assign it versus having to look it up myself. During check out, staff did offer to look up Best Western account number to stay.

I am looking forward for my next visit
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This time I liked everything but last year when I stayed in the same hotel I booked a standart room which is too small. On the other hand, superior room is as it should be.

Its location is perfect. Not only just 3 minutes away from both main train station and subway but also it is surrounded by beatiful places to visit which are within reach of a 15 minutes of walk. The room was definitely good. It has a large balcony, comfortable bed, flat tv, great coffee and all. Personnel was quite helpful as they always are.

Great location for sight seeing and transport
    • Double or Twin Room

There was some noise between rooms, or people talking in corridors. We had a view out to the back courtyard but didn't mind much as we were out.

We were looking for a more modern hotel near the centre of Rome which was comfortable. This hotel met our requirements. The room although small was adequate for our 3 night stay. I believe it has been recently refurbished. The room was clean, the bed was very comfy. There is a mobile phone that you can use out and about. Breakfast wasn't included but was only 5 euros. There is a city tax added on the bill at end. We had some drinks in the bar with a friend who came to meet us and the staff were friendly. The hotel is very close to Termini for any transport needs. There were plenty of places to eat around. The black out curtains were very good.

• Economy Double Room

The staff was friendly to us at all times. The lady on the front desk recommended a great Chinese place that was only 10 mins walk away because on our final night we felt like something different than pasta or pizza as good as they all were.

The mini bar wasn't to expensive at all

A pleasant short stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I’ve met more friendly and smiling staff before in different hotels. I could hear like bumping against the room’s wall and the toilets flushing from other rooms.

The location is great. You can catch the hop on hop off bus first station nearby. The room is clean, though it gives on the busy street. Staff were overall helpful.

Wouldn't recommend for the price

Bed was awful - says large double bed but it was only two singles together and rude staff. Expect a lot lot more from a junior suite.

The room was good

I'm confused about the check-in: on one hand, they...
    • Double or Twin Room

It's not the first time the properties claim that info of my different requests (like a room type, or invoice details) do not come through to them... Is it problem on booking.com's or properties' side?

I'm confused about the check-in: on one hand, they missed my request for a twin bed which I've made via booking.com but they've finaly redeamed themselves by finding the appropriate room.

Ideal location for exploring Rome, only 10 minutes walk from Metro and train stations
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff seemed to get overwhelmed when large tourist groups arrived or departed, so service was poor and chaotic at these times.

Some 7th floor rooms have balconies and you can have breakfast served in your room at no extra cost.

Property was in a good location walking distance to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Main problem I had and most annoying problem was that there was one socket in the whole room, this day in age with the amount of electrical items people carry with them it’s kind of silly as had to wake up in middle of the night to swap over. Chargers. Also didn’t get my free drink with my genius awards

Property was in a good location walking distance to everywhere, lots of hotels and little bars and restaurants near by as well. Rooms were spacious, comfy and clean. Enjoyed my stay.

Unbelievable stay! Worth the money!
    • Double or Twin Room

The location was great, very close to Termini Station. Room was very comfy, nice, modern, with tall ceilings. The staff was extremely friendly and we got a free smart phone with internet with our room.

hotel is nice and location is very near for everything,...
    • Economy Double Room

hotel is nice and location is very near for everything, taking bus 64 in termini to Vatican and the rest is walking distance , breakfast is more variety for 5euro ,our room is in 1st floor where you can hear noise from outside but is not much bad ,

• Economy Double Room

The bed wasn't double bed, they were two beds together and in the middle of the night I thought I was falling in the middle. Not all the staff speak English and sometimes that make hard the communication. The check in was delay by 2 hours.

Location. Cleanliness. An outstanding bathroom.

Great location close to Termini Station!
    • Economy Double Room

The air condition was not working and the first night we couldn't handle the heat. Also, there was a 5 euro/p.p. charge for the breakfast which we didn't know about. It's not that much but I think it can be included in the price.

The location of the hotel is perfect, just 3 minutes from the Termini Station and close to a lot of restaurants and shops. The room was clean and the bathroom was spacious! The window overlooking the street provided us with a much-needed breeze.

Great location, good facilities, friendly and professional staff

We had to keep the window in our room closed at all times, all we could see outside was a bunch of aircon machines in the inner yard. Aircon was not working in any of the 6 rooms our groud had (only the heating and the fan but not the aircon), it was too hot in the room during the night.

The location is very good, you can walk within 30 min to most of the major tourist attractions. The staff was very friendly.

Very close to the attractions.
    • Economy Double Room

The breakfast wasn’t very good, the hot food was cold. And also the area around the hotel doesn’t seem very safe so hold on to your belongings!!

Very close to the attractions. Very helpful staff. Hotel was VERY clean!!

A great value hotel in an excellent location.
    • Standard Triple Room

Female receptionist on the last day a little slow to attend to guests. When we used the sauna and shower facilities it was open to the gym users and other members of the public as anyone could access the facilities.

Excellent breakfast for 5 Euros, all you could want to eat. Restaurant staff very good. Fresh coffee and muffins to order. Triple room easily big enough for three adults and very clean. We asked the reception staff to turn on the sauna and steam room and used both although the sauna took a while to heat up. Great location near to lots of local attractions. Walked all the way to the Vatican and very easy to get the metro back to the main train station. Loads of great restaurants at a reasonable price nearby including the one straight across the road. Restaurant prices in the hotel very reasonable and good quality food.

First visit to Roma and moving on to Perugia

Couldn’t find the sauna

Family of 3 traveling to visit daughter studying here Room for 3 was awesome and beds were so comfortable And we are fussy It was a king for us and a single for adult son Breakfast for 5 euro was great value and location for first time visitors was great A walk to the colloseum which was only down the street Ate at two local restaurants around the corner You can’t go wrong anywhere with the food Very please with my first part of our journey

Great hotel stay.
    • Economy Double Room

This hotel was better than we expected. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was an extra 5 Euro, but worth it to get a start on your day of sightseeing. Location is perfect and close to trains, buses and the metro. We came in the off-season, so had great pricing on the room.

Great stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not enough teabags, was limited with only 1 tea bag that we wanted. No iron.

Rooms were very clean and had a nice modern look. The personal phone was a nice touch, it made it alot easier for us to book tours we wanted.

Great place to stay, would go back!
    • Double or Twin Room

The aircon only seemed to do hot air...noisy when the windows were open due to proximity to the station

We didn’t spend a huge amount of time at the hotel but when we were there it was comfortable, clean and what you’d want. It’s about a 10-15 minutes walk to trevi fountain which was ideal for us but something to consider if people want to be “in the middle of everything”

Good place, but would not come back.
    • Double or Twin Room

Too small room for 2 persons, very small place for clothiers. Noisy at night and morning when window was opened.

Good breakfast for 5 EUR per person. Easy to find when coming by train. Staff was very friendly.

Great hotel.
    • Economy Double Room

Great hotel. The staff are very helpful and am extremely grateful to Anna-Maria for her excellent customer service to exchange the room and to the very efficient cleaner. Excellent location.

It was a great hotel, in a good location and the staff were wonderful. The next time we are in Rome!
    • Economy Double Room

The fact we could not use the air conditioning as we were out of season.

The staff were very friendly and attentive. The facilities were very clean and excellent. The location is ideal for transfer to airport and also close to the City Tour Buses.

Great trip with friends.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was disorganised with food slow to be replenished. What there was was nice though.

well located hotel within easy walk of Termini station. Nicely appointed rooms. Reception staff very helpful.

We loved the hotel so much we returned again to it after visiting another city! Highly recommend.
    • Economy Double Room

The rooms were updated nicely. The bathrooms were really beautiful and the staff were very helpful. Excellently located by the station and attractions. Breakfast was perfect. We got a great price - no complaints!

It wont ever be my fist choice
    • Double or Twin Room

Upon check-in the receptionist ask me to fill out a form, i asked why he wouldnt give me any explanation. Idk if its the bad English or he just pretends to ignore me. Soon after i got into the room i receieved an email stating that I have already joined the Best Western membership! Which i didnt even tick the box when i was filling up the form! The sheet on the bed is pretty dirty, hair, skin tissue or idk what is visible

Location of the hotel

Excellent hotel and location, could not speak more highly!

Heating in the rooms was a little too warm for us at night.

Fantastic hotel with a perfect location. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Very clean and spacious rooms, lovely staff and a great buffet breakfast for €5 per person per day. Well worth it. It’s a 5 minute walk to Termini station in one direction a d 10-15 minute walk downhill to the Colloseum. Also nice bar at the hotel for a night cap and reasonably priced. Plenty of good quality restaurants around the hotel and again good value for money. We were all so pleased with our choice of hotel and would definitely go back.

Good location and good breakfast, plus easy to get to and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed was two singles pushed together so came apart in the night and was not enough plug sockets in the room.

Good location and good breakfast, plus easy to get to and from termini station.

Location was amazing and staff was very friendly and...

The temperature of the room was uncontrollable and was very hot. The room was not as what it was described

Location was amazing and staff was very friendly and welcoming

Great hotel, great location!
    • Economy Double Room

The aircon in the room didn't work and the room was extremely hot. Apart from that everything else was great.

Fantastic location!! close to attractions and the main bus/train termini. (Easy connections from the airport, bus about €6 and takes approx 1hr) Good breakfast at a decent price, nice large rooms with lovely bathroom and shower. Friendly staff and helpful too. Also had a pillow menu for you to chose the pillows you wanted to make your stay more comfortable! In the room was a Samsung phone which had travel info/info about the hotel on, which was also useful to use! Would stay here again if in Rome and recommend to others visiting this beautiful city! 😀

Faboulos breakfast, great location with many restaurants...
    • Double or Twin Room

Faboulos breakfast, great location with many restaurants around and good WiFi. Staff was very kind and helpful. Bed was very comfortable and room absolutely clean (everyday cleaning). Coming back in October.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast quality can be better; Bill was a bit unclear what some of the items were charged for without English explanation.

Really like the smart phone which provides a list of tour options and also convenient for navigation during our travel.

The hotel is at an excellent location to Termini station.
    • Economy Double Room

aune and steam bath should be ON at all times.

The hotel is at an excellent location to Termini station. Easy walking access to all Rome sights. Amazing breakfast buffet. The room was a little small in comparison to bathroom. One more thing that I wanted to use sauna and steam bath but both were switched off so it looked so deserted. Its probably due to that nobody visits saune while in Rome.

Well located
    • Double or Twin Room

Old building, I think it needs a interior renewal. It was very noisy due to people opening and closing doors late at night and early in the morning, not fault of the hotel tho. Fitness center was not available the only day I had time to use it... bad luck. I checked it other day and it is not good enough in my opinion, but better than others.

Very well located, 3 mins walking from Termini and another 3 to Piazza Republica

Amazing hotel would highly recommend to others!
    • Economy Double Room

The bed was extremely comfy, the staff were friendly and it was the cleanest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Service was exceptional honestly could not fault the hotel in any way. The fridge was filled with soft drinks and alcoholic drinks everyday, you also get a mobile phone for free WiFi and calls which you can take out with you around Rome!

Stuff was nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked a room size of 22 m square. First night we got to hotel by 9 PM. They gave us a 12 m square room. almost as prison cell in the first floor. In the next morning I damned to get exactly what I paid for and they moved us to big room as I order in advanced ! Why this hotel try to cheat his customers??

Stuff was nice. Room was clean. Good air conditioner

Breakfast is very good, reception team - extremly nice, room...
    • Economy Double Room

Breakfast is very good, reception team - extremly nice, room and bath is large, and location is excelent, you have metro Station 300m from the hotel..

Nice big room, very close to all attractions.
    • Economy Double Room

Was advertised saying this hotel has air con that is why I booked this, when we got to the hotel it wasn’t working, j asked staff and they said that the air con is turned off throughout the hotel, even though it was 19 degrees. As were from wales 19 degrees is hot for us, so air con was needed at night to be able to sleep comfortable, but this didn’t happen. Shower was very small, and shower handle didn’t work tidy.

Nice big room, very close to all attractions. Only a short walk to everything

Good value for money in a good location perfect for what we needed
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very warm and the air conditioning doesn’t really work so in summer this may be a problem, also some loud noise outside in the mornings.

Hotel was clean and in a very good location, only 3 minutes walk from the main train station and within walking distance of all major landmarks and sites if you are a comfortable walker. We were not given the room we had paid for when we checked in but once we returned to reception and explained this we were placed in the correct room. Breakfast for €5 was also very good value with eggs, toast and cereal, well worth the €5. Good wifi also.

Overall good
    • Economy Double Room

1. We made two bookings through booking.com, which the staff knew. After the end of first booking, our card was blocked, and the staff requested to "check-out and check-in as well as pay for city taxes to continue to second booking". None of the hotels (with two bookings and consecutive days) I have stayed at before did this. 2. There was a small insect in the washroom, which I killed. I hate insects.

1. Printing zone was free and available. 2. Decent breakfast for the price 3. Many lifts 4. Free 4G-capable sim-card (and smartphone) was really useful.

Not happy
    • Standard Triple Room

No airconditioning system in December. No fresh air in the room and it was suffocating. Rooms are small and not good for 3 people. Not enough things for vegetarians who do not eat eggs. Neighbourhood is ok.

Location is close to Rome central station. Good and friendly people.

Untitled
    • Economy Double Room

Was unable to lower the air conditioning from 26°C. Got very hot in the room sometimes, even with the window open.

Very close to most of the big attractions in Rome. Was only a €30 can ride to the Vatican.

Nice hotel, good location, 5 min walking from the Termini,...
    • Economy Double Room

Room service could be improve. My first night I had a bottle of water from the mini bar room, they didn’t replace ever, I stayed 4 night. Also, the first day the room was so clean, however they didn’t clean again in 4days, they only did the bed. I split some make up by mistake, the make up was not clean ever and the mess was evident. Although I would stay again, I believe was Xmas holiday and they were short in stuff.

Nice hotel, good location, 5 min walking from the Termini, very friendly staff. I would stay again. The breakfast is amazing, really worth to pay.

The location and environmnet were perfect.
    • Economy Double Room

The room was too small - it is not good for a couple. The bed as well

The location and environmnet were perfect. Big variaty on the brekfast. Staff service is excellent!

Staff were very friendly and helpful overall and gave me a room with lovely balcony and view.
    • Economy Double Room

Noise polution/throughout...which on my 1st night of stay - it seemed like a gang of lads had been let loose; being very loud and over the top...which kept me awake so didn't sleep well! I didn't complain, if it had continued on 2nd night I would have. Decor and the layout throughout the Hotel wasn't great or cohesive although I had a nice room with view.

I could hear next door neighbours so sound insulation wasn't great.

Great Location, Good Rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

I was surprised at the size of my room - much larger than I expected. Nice large bathroom and bedroom area. Comfortable and true large double bed. The hotel location is also very convenient to the main train station and restaurants of all types/prices. Hotel is worthy of the Best Western brand.

The location is good.
    • Economy Double Room

The room is smaller than the pic. There is kind of the shelf where you place your luggage. It makes it hard to move when you open your luggage.

The location is good.

Great location - nice hotel and rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was really helpful ! Everything went smooth when we needed advises or services. Breakfast was good. The room was really nice and enjoyable the bed was great and even though we did not spend much time in the room it was always good to come back to the hotel.

Very nice hotel, ample mirrors and lighting.
    • Economy Double Room

The hotel doesn’t have aircon, and the only way for the room to be “cooled down” is by switching the heating off. Despite turning it off we had to keep the window open at all times (making it a little hard to sleep due to noise!)

Very nice hotel, ample mirrors and lighting.

Browse Best Western Plus Hotel Universo traveller photo gallery