Reviews of BW Premier Collection Grand Hotel Royal 4 stars

Viale Giosuè Carducci 44, 55049 Viareggio, Italy

#12 of 56 hotels in Viareggio

• Double Room with Sea View

The hotel was specifically very popular among the retirees and at times we felt out of place.

Staff members were excellent and very helpful; they smiled, joked and helped.

• Classic Double Room

Nothing. Not a family hotel as no facilities for young children which suited us. Also the swimming pool may not be suitable for young families as even the shallow end is about 1.5m deep.

Beautiful traditional hotel. Huge bedroom simple but elegant and cool. Only had to use the air con on one occasion. Must be the most elegant hotel in the area. Fantastic location and huge swimming pool with Life Guard. Lovely common rooms to sit and relax in comfort. Will definitely visit again.

• Classic Double Room

The staff on reception were so helpful and helped us arrange day trips. At breakfast there was a gluten free range available. The hotel is in a central location close to the beach. The standard is excellent, I would definitely recommend the BW Hotel and Viareggio.

• Double Room with Sea View

It was a little noisy at night being close to the main road.

The Grand Hotel lived up to its name, very classy. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bus service excellent with stops outside the hotel so we travelled around the area easily.

• Double Room with Sea View

Very flat and hard pillows

It's location is superb. The sea view is outstanding. The property itself is beautiful and gracious. Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned meticulously every day.

• Double Room with Sea View

Evening meal dining area impressive- pianist playing away, waiters on hand, food not extortionately expensive - meal fine but not good enough to want to eat in on 2nd night. Wouldn’t stay in Viareggio again - not much to it, I like somewhere to walk overlooking the sea - but main drag of restaurants and shops obscure beach from pedestrian path.

Such a smart old school type of hotel. The level of service was excellent. We had sea view 5th floor room - quiet, nice view, kettle (handy), towels for swimming pool provided & pool just opened - it was fantastic! Breakfast wonderful.

• Double Room with Sea View

Hotel was not able to provide parking, stating it was full. Reception staff, Leyana promised to find a spot for the second night, but did not deliver on her promise. Breakfast was unexpectedly bland and carelessly curated: seemingly lots of options, but all products of bad quality.

Sea view was nice.

• Classic Single Room

The coffee tasted a bit stewed the first morning, but was otherwise good. Although my room (106) was very quiet, every voice in the hallway could be heard, especially the children playing. The hallways are huge and everything echoes, maybe more textiles to quieten it down as I wouldn't want to stop the children enjoying themselves? Bathroom is a decent size but the shower was small...in need of an update? Again, this is purely personal and not a complaint as it was clean and worked perfectly.

Friendly welcome, comfortable room, very quiet, which I really appreciated. Good breakfast, although I would have liked some Joghurt, but that is just a personal thing. Great wine and nibbles at the bar. Lovely garden, would have even used the pool if it was open.

• Classic Double Room

I can't think of anything during my stay that made me think 'Oh, that could be done better'. OK, now I am typing this: If I am going to be very nit-picky, the guest lifts' interiors are past their prime and look and feel a bit industrial now, but in the grand scheme of things this is nothing... This hotel deserves nothing but praise.

As my scoring suggests, I liked everything about the place; hotel décor and vibe (vintage style), friendly helpful staff, amenities, catering, location, the lot. I LOVED the food; the chef and his team deserve the highest of praise, they really do. As do the waiting staff; they clearly take such pride still in their profession - like in the old days. In one word, this hotel is: Magnifico!

• Classic Double Room

Shame the resraurant was not open but understandable in low season.

Wonderful courteous staff. Decor and ambience. Pool and garden in summertime. Tea & coffee facilities in room.

• Classic Triple Room

Pool shut mid October despite the weather being sunny and in the 20’s!

Beach just across the road, excellent bus and train service . Please note: to get to the hotel from Pisa airport, go outside, look for blue bus to Viareggio, hop on, and it will drop you right outside the hotel! Cost about 3 1/2 Euros for the bus, taxis very expensive. We went out of season, so hotel and area very quiet but lovely. Lots of places to go, Florence about two hours by train,. Evening meal at hotel not sampled by us, but a few other guests said it was really good. The breakfast was marvellous!

nothing- stayed one night.

we had a two bedroom suite. It was very nice. We had a side view into a green area. Breakfast was very well done in their main, very large dining room. Wait staff was attentive. Alot of food on the buffet tables. Beds comfortable. Quiet. Parking was on the property. Right on the main boulevard. Easy walking around. Close to beach.

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast was great. Staff at reception were very good.Room with sea view was lovely but a bit noisy so we got changed to a room at the back of the hotel that was nice and quiet.

Having to leave

Elegant building full of old world charm, good sized rooms with high ceilings, modern shower rooms, free upgrade to a balcony room with magnificent views of the beach and seafront. Good meals at reasonable prices.

• Classic Double Room

restaurant: I returned my soup because it was served cold, then when they brought the hot soup, it was bland and not worth eating, DONT ORDER THE SPLIT PEA Soup

staff were friendly and helpful, great location, nice clean rooms

• Double Room with Sea View

The only issue was the hotel pool which was freezing cold - no-one used it during our stay and the cost of parking - why isn`t it free? and the cost to access the private beach at 40 euros per day for 4 adults and 1 child under 2.

Big rooms, beds confortable, food excellent, beach accross the road, restaurants, shops and buses right outside the hotel which was central for everything. Staff were excellent and accomodated us with food on the first day even though we were late (no food served between 4 and 7). The best thing about this location was the crowds - there wern`t any!!

Nothing...

This was a spur of the moment change of plan for our last night in Italy. I'm so glad we visited this hotel. It's charming. We loved it. I booked a room with a sea view and what a view. The staff were helpful & polite. The food was excellent, we opted for room service rather than eat in the restaurant. Breakfast was good too. We will be back on our next visit in May 2018!

• Classic Double Room

Everything was fantastic. The breakfast was delicious with a large selection of fruits, juices, meats and breads. They also served very good coffey.

When we arrived, they told us we had an upgraded room. When we got to the room, we saw we had a view of the beach and the water, absolutely fantastic. Also it was a very nice room in a classy hotel.

• Classic Double Room

There wasn't anything I didn't like

Lovely Art Deco hotel. A little tired but it was clearly the end of their season so to be expected. It was the most expensive hotel of our 14 tour of Italybut not the best one

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast buffet was a little frugal. IE: not much choice. They didn't have late check out facilities for you to shower, only toilets. Lots of restaurants appeared to be closing for the winter so the choice was limited on the promenade.

Centrally located to all amenities. Beach across the road. Bus stop at front and back of hotel, Train station not far away so no need to hire a car.

• Double Room with Sea View

No option to book room with balcony through booking.com, would need to contact hotel direct for this option

The hotel was in a great central position with a bus stop outside for easy access to Pisa and surrounding area. The hotel offers B&B rates or you can book a package to have evening meal included. Food was good and very friendly staff

• Double Room with Sea View

The bed and pillows are in need of an urgent upgrade. It's one thing for the hotel to be old, it's another to have to sleep on a mattress that seemed from the 19th century. The cloth of the bed frame and the bed cover were visibly dirty and worn out. The room in general is very dated -- making for an unfortunately poor experience. Definitely overpriced.

• Small Double Room

Breakfast is served indoors - great shame given that their is a fantastic outside area which is only used in the evenings. The bar has a lovely grand piano - this is never used. Although some music is played in the evenings - keyboard in the dining area - far more could be made of this asset. Live music in the bar would encourage more people to linger before or after dinner for drinks.

The pool is lovely - full length and surrounded by a garden. The lifeguard is enthusiastic and dedicated to his job. The hotel visually is splendid and can be noticed from afar. The decor is classic although a little faded. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Hotel is a great base for visiting Pisa, Lucca and Cinque Terre.

• Double Room with Sea View

It would be really nice if we could have our breakfast outside as the sun does not get into the dining room . It would also be great if Cava was served with breakfast also.

Lovely spacious room, cleanliness of the room, helpful staff including the swimming pool attendant. Everything was great. Will be back again next year.

• Small Double Room

Loud AC and the pillow was to hard. Small bathroom and the door had non or little sound resistant. And when I should pay they couldn't access the money they had freeze in the begining of the stay. So they charge me again and sad that they would unfreeze the first amount. Later they told me that it would take up to a week before I got the money back. That's not so funny in the middle of the vacation.

The Breakfast was large and for a Italian means good. The pool was very good with both sunbeds in the sun and the shadow. Which was needed in the 35+ we had during our stay. Easy to find whit it unusual building structure.

• Small Double Room

Oh boy. Where to start. This is not a 4 stars hotel but it tries hard to display a lot of opulence, at least downstairs and cost wise. The high costs are simply not justified. At least not by 2017 comfort & luxury standards. First of all, the shower cabin is incredibly small, even if you're a fairly regular sized person. I ended up hitting the old hot water knobs quite a few times while trying to wash and burning myself with hot water. Out of frustration, we requested a different room with a bigger shower cabin. We appreciated that the staff was polite and gave us a more spacious room the next day, but the comfort level was still way sub par for such a pretentious hotel. The cabin shower was the same size so we ended up having showers in awkward positions. Definitely not recommended if you're an XL person or if even slightly claustrophobic. Second, the rooms don't have central air conditioning that's discreet and silent, but antiquated, vibrating and noisy AC units on the wall. These are noisy as hell and blow cold air right in your face, so you can't sleep with AC open or you'll get sore eyes and throat the next day. If you turn AC off, the room quickly gets hot and you can't sleep either. I simply don't have a memory with a hotel that doesn't have central, professional HVAC air conditioning. The beds and pillows were again, disappointing. And, if you happen to get a room without sea-view, you'll get a depressing industrial view to the inner building structure where all you see is some metallic roof and the other external air conditioning units making even more noise. Top everything with an old-school busy elevator and you can see why the comfort level quickly degrades. They also need better discounts for the beaches nearby as most of the hotels in Italy have.

The old hotel with charming outside architecture is conveniently located in the front of the beach and parking is a breeze (both public and private). There's a very nice garden and large swimming pool in the back and a great terrace and bar in the front. The breakfast options were diverse, although the ingredients were a bit on the cheap side.

• Classic Triple Room

I didn't like this hotel. It was very old fashioned and needs updating. We went for breakfast & the waiters needed training. The food was very average & the juice was squash not fresh OJ. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony which we were told was free but because I had put a request in they charged me. I wouldn't have taken the room if I had known & the joke is you couldn't even sit out on the verandah as it wasn't in good condition and covered in bird poo.

The position of hotel was okay. The reception staff were very good.

• Classic Double Room

The breakfast juice was a little below par and the food at poolside was a bit average compared to some of the other local restaurants.

High ceilings and classic tiles in a heritage building were appealing and also helped to keep the hotel at a perfect temperature. The pool was a real benefit.

• Double Room with Sea View

Nil for customer service No welcome to the hotel or explanation of facilities.No help with luggage.As a first time visitor to the hotel had to find the facilities for ourself with no one to show us to our room.We were not able to order a pot of coffee to our room as this was not available only a cup. unbeilievable.The room was not 4 star not even 3 and overpriced. and I'm a frequent visitor to italy and always stay at 5 star. The staff at reception looked unprofessional in their attire and on our departure after 3 days were told that as maintenance was being done to the front of the hotel we would not be able to move our car from the car park inside the hotel even though we had another reservation at another destination in Italy that day.I also made a complaint that the day of leaving the hotel I was in my room undressed after showering only to find workmen watching me outside my bedroom window.I spoke to staff at reception to complain but no apology or concern showed appalling behaviour!!!! I would not recommend this hotel. I will never stay here again and do my utmost to let others of the poor standards.

• Classic Double Room

The beds on the beach were expensive and the connection the hotel has with a beach club should be further improved. Still expensive and. It communicates we had to walk back to hotel and ask. They should have their own sign printed beach beds. Also thought 6pm early for pool to close

Hotel building. Pool area and location Staff were excellent

• Classic Double Room

The buffet on Saturday night & the restaurant opening hours which were from 7.30 to nine o'clock @ 9.30 the restaurant in darkness on a Saturday. Night!!!

Good selection @ breakfast

• Classic Double Room

The sunbed system was diabolical..The pool man did not allow you to leave your sun bed for more than 30 mins. Naturally you couldn't reserve beds which is fair enough but the pool man did this for certain clients who had asked him for a sunbed at a certain time, which was very unfair. In fact he moved towels off beds, just to do this. I did question him on this but he was rude. The pool area had a lot of trees round it so a lot of it was in shade, particularly in the afternoon You felt you shouldn't be talking or laughing by the pool, lots of serious and stuffy clients. Beware of the shower on the top floor, it would suddenly turn very hot You have to pay 20e for two chairs and a parasol on the beach. If you want a bed it's an extra 10e and you have to sit where they tell you. The hotel reserved area is not near the sea.

Sea view was lovely Very close to shops and restaurants Delicious breakfast Very friendly reception

• Double Room with Sea View

Regulating water in shower was tricky.

We had a great room with view. Front desk were great. Pool area was great Breakfast / Service were very good

• Double Room with Sea View

Bed and pillows were too hard for me. Also air con unit in room was a bit too noisy

Staff were excellent. Polite helpful and friendly. Reception staff exceptionally helpful also Mario and Sara in the bar were great. Good breakfast. Everywhere spotlessly clean. Lovely garden and pool area. This is a great hotel in a classic palazzo style. Don't expect ultra modern amenities, but old fashioned charm and hospitality.

• Double Room with Sea View

Couldn't get a table in the hotel restaurant for Saturday night buffet. Disappointing that it booked up quickly.

Lovely comfy king-size double bed. Excellent pool area with bar for drinks and snacks. All the staff very friendly.

• Classic Double Room

A little bit of updating needed in places. Also we were rather surprised that there was no porter service on arrival/departure.

Comfortable big room with lots of space. Beautiful building. Fabulous swimming pool in the garden with a bar/snack bar right by it. Great staff.

• Double Room with Sea View

Evening bar service very poor, could be waiting 20 minutes before being served even though they was not busy. Couples leaving because they got fed up of waiting , unlike the pool service always professional and friendly whilst being efficient

Pool area and pool staff excellent

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

The inaccessibility of the beach, apart from a high cost beach club, was disappointing. The bed was hard, but a soft topper was quickly provided.

It was gracious, the staff were unfailingly friendly and efficient. The garden and pool were a great asset in a town.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

I agree with some of the reviews stating, that the rooms are a bit old-dated and not really reflect the 4-star hotel price. The shower in our room was a bit dodgy. It was really hard to set the right temperature as water kept on getting cold back again.

We stayed at this hotel only 1 night before the return from our holiday. The hotel itself looks really nice and has good facilities like a small garden and a swimming pool. The staff is very nice and helpful. We booked a room with a balcony with a lovely sea view. The bed in our room was comfortable as we are not into really soft beds.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Loved this hotel to explore the neighbouring towns. Cinque Terre was easliy access by train out of La Spezia which is a short 20 min drive. Also enjoyed visiting Ponte Venere a short drive away. Truly loved being on the promenade and having bikes on site to use to cruise the beach area. Loved it.

• Double Room with Sea View

A slightly more varied breakfast menu and a choice of eggs not just scrambled. The Saturday night restaurant buffet at 30 euros a head was not good and the refusal to serve tap water where every other bar and restaurant in the area offers it was petite - the water in the area is excellent.

The reception staff were superb and the speed of check-in excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Classic Triple Room

Shower slow and very hard to adjust heat. The 3rd bed was sofabed/couch but not a single bed as described. Poolarea does not open before 9.30!

Everything clean and nice. Good swimmingpool area with comfortable benches (towels included). Great breakfast and we had dinner once that was very good. We were in a triple room with a beautiful mountain view, big bathroom and comfortable double bed

• Double Room with Sea View

A small problem - staff at reception were not quite accurate in information about viareggio, or trips to places such as Portlfino, and portovenere

The palatial luxury of the hotel was consistent throughout. Service everywhere was very friendly and very good

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

Such a great luxury hotel. The staff were all superb and the hotel is ina great location and with great facilities. The swimming pool is superb and I would like to have spent more time there. Breakfast was good too and we enjoyed the bar in the early evening sitting in the gradens.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

Nothing at all, we will return one day for sure.

The Hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. The comfort of the interior and the rooms, the fantastic choice for breakfast, the wonderful staff who look after you from the minute you arrive and the location. Easy transport systems on your doorstep to explore Tuscany. Perfection!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

Excessive charges per night for car parking in Hotel grounds.

Lovely, we'll run hotel. Good breakfast with plenty of choice. Situated a little further out from Centre but plenty of eating places.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Classic Double Room

The evening meal was small but tasted lovely in terms of the main course but starter u could choose of a buffet salad was poor

I loved the overall standard and decor of the hotel from the gate right through reception to Restsurant and bar, garden is beautiful as is swimming pool area - bedrooms were excellent too and very comfortable and we were upgraded to sea view which was excellent. Staff were first class and indeed many were staff back in 1995 when we first stayed in the hotel which is a very good sign

• Double Room with Sea View

Nothing I could find that I didn't like in this hotel. It's pricy but totally worth it.

What an amazing hotel. Pay a little extra and book a room with sea view, it's definitely worth. The breakfast is great, the hotel lobby is so classy, rooms are big and the bed is comfy. The building looks like an old palace, right in front of the beach.

• Classic Double Room

Besides from the downstairs reception area, the upstairs levels with the rooms felt like a hostel. The corridor and bedroom floors were old tiles, the bedroom doors were like delicate wardrop - great aesthetically but not practical for noise especially with old tiles. The duvet cover was a really old, faded and stained quilt. It felt like a 3-star hotel but could have felt like 4-star if that we paid for if the place was carpeted and had decent bed linen.

It is good location to the restaurants along the beach. The buffet breakfasts included were good. The staff on duty for breakfasts were friendly. Although we ate dinners out every night, the hotel prices for dinner were quite competitive.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

Not sure if they have their own transport pickup service , would be wonderful however a taxi from train station was about 10 euro. Or you could walk about 15mins :)

Huge rooms! Huge beds! Delicious buffet. Bike rides. Beach walks. Great location, great hotel. Alessandro at front reception was ever so kind and helpful and friendly, and Sasha at the breakfast area was so wonderful and nice. They made us feel welcome. Excellent customer service at this hotel. We used this hotel as our base for day visits to Lucca, Florence, Pisa tower & Cinque Terre. Came back at night for dinner as there are 100's of restaurants across the road.... You could walk for hours.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

King bed didnt stay attached to itself very well (separated from othe twin side and from headboard - in sure it's meant todo that but some more security would have been nice). No carpets on the floor and due to he of hotel could hear quite a bit through the door into hallway.

Fabulous breakfast, location was great, and staff very pleasant

The bed was a little on the hard side.

Breakfast was excellent. Everything u could want and was always being replenished. Spotlessly clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fabulous .

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

Room service available for specific times only (few hours of the day). The hotel is not so great for a young couples

The location was great and the theme of the hotel is so classic

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Small Double Room

The rooms are comfortable but a little dated

Really liked this hotel, its grandeur, ambience and style. We had what they called a 'small' room but in fact it was the bathroom that was small (very small) the actual room was a good size and even had a small balcony with a sea view. Its not right on the seafront as it seems but just across the road. We didn't spend much time on the beach though as it was crowded and you had to pay extra for sun beds. We had a great time just at the hotel pool and made full use of the free bikes. The early evening drinks in the bar are great and come with delicious appetizers - highly recommended. The breakfast in the hotel is lovely. The hotel was very helpful in booking our night at the open air Puccini opera - also very highly recommended! There is a bus that stops just outside the hotel from Pisa airport and costs just a few Euros - much better than the taxi.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

The cost is overinflated, paying for the barking , old fashion but not really maintained one

The building and location, but the rooms are old style and not maintained The bathroom is horrible and 2 stars level, it is not costeffective,but the reception staff r very helpfull and qualified

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Classic Double Room

Hard to find anything, maybe the too sweet fruit juices for the breakfast :-))

Nice view on the sea, well equipped rooms, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful garden and swimming pool etc

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

The beach facilities at 'Annita' are quite simply inadequate for a hotel of this class. The hotel badly needs to up its game in this department. Very puzzling and significant lapse in their high standards. Until they sort it out try the excellent Florida beach club and restaurant next to Annita - much more suitable facilities & standards (including excellent food).

Splendid grande dame of a hotel with spacious high-ceilinged rooms. Luxurious & relaxed atmosphere. Onsite parking. Very professional staff. Delightful garden and huge swimming pool. Excellent breakfast. Great bar - well-priced cocktails.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

Nothing bad to say about it.

Lovely old school hotel with very helpful staff, nothing was a problem. Helped us book tickets to the opera, print boarding passes etc.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Hotel very opulent but needs a bit of refurbishment. Parking expensive 15 euros per day.

Excellent breakfast, great service, nice staff, nice pool area, pool attendant very helpful. Perfectly located on the sea front.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Stayed for 5 nights at the beginning our our holiday and the room on 5th floor was ok but the bed was old and too soft. At the end of our holiday we returned for 2 nights and got a nicer room on 3rd floor with a newer bed.

Beautiful hotel in an excellent location.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Classic Double Room

Hotel food was adequate but not equal to the hotel's overall excellence.

Beautiful old hotel set in lovely garden with mature trees. Grand in every sense of the word.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Small Double Room

This hotel was in an excellent location on the beach and provided excellent accommodations. We especially liked the terrace and the pool. The breakfast was amazing as well. Perfect for a beach weekend or holiday.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Small Double Room

Room although small space and furnishings if revised would have made room much more appealing. Also faulty shower. No excuse fot that!!!

Breakfast, gardens, pool, location. Staff all brilliant

• Double Room with Sea View

I would have like to had breakfast outside and also fresh orange juice at breakfast would have been appreciated. Either way it did not deter our enjoyable experience. Many thanks to all the staff. Giovanni and Marie

The hotel was very authentic and it is great that this hotel has managed to keep its unique character. The beds and pillows and cleanliness of the hotel was first class. The swimming pool was fantastic not to mention, the gardens, which were a welcome retreat from the scorching sun. Loved the hammocks, so relaxing, not to mention the reception staff who were extremely helpful. I requested an iron and an ironing board and this was promptly delivered to my room within ten minutes of us arriving at the hotel. The bar prices were at times cheaper than in some of the restaurants located on the passigata as well as the food. In the evening snacks were given free of charge if you ordered an aperitive before going out. Would definately return.

• Classic Single Room

I found this hotel to be faultless!!

The hotel itself was magnificent - grand rooms and high ceilings. It was rather other-worldly, and I thought it had wonderful character. Also, the property had many "spaces" to utilise - a garden, a pool and cafe area, an indoor bar but you could be served drinks on the lawn... just lovely. The staff were absolutely lovely, incredibly accommodating and kind. And I looked forward to breakfast every morning... yummy!

• Double Room with Sea View

very ordinary breakfast awful coffee beware Hotel takes preauthorisation full amount before you get to hotel, never known this with any other hotel I have booked

lovely location on beach front excellent pool and poolside bar lovely deco hotel

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

I wish I could have stayed longer!

Brilliant location, opposite the beach and walking distance to all bars and restaurants. The staff are all very friendly and polite. The swimming pool is very clean with a nice relaxation area around it. The breakfast is in a very nice room with a good selection of food and opera playing in the background!

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast (fresh coffee and fruit would be a good start). More smiles and less aloofness from the staff. Make use of outside area. Not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel or similar hotels. Room small and rather tired. Toiletries nowhere near standard.

Friendly bar and reception staff. Reasonable bar prices. Pool and pool bar. Plent of loungers by the pool.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Small Double Room

Ummm.... The coffee wasn't the best!! That's all I have!

Simply perfect. This is a very palatial hotel with a stunning interior and exterior. The pool is lovely. Staff could not be more helpful and attentive. Location is very easy walking to beach, bars and restaurants. Breakfast was very good. With a good choice. Coffee wasn't great tho. We found it very good value for money and stayed an extra night as we loved it so much.

No bar lounge open during the day only the pool bar

Nearly everything but most of all ALL STAFF all very helpful and considerate

Great position

Bathroom poor toilet to close to the wall no leg room

• Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful building and hotel, elegant and regal, staff friendly and helpful Thanks

• Small Double Room

We got a free upgrade for the room which was really nice of them henc was our honeymoon

The views were lovely