Reviews of Hotel Ca' Brugnera 4 stars

Villa Varda 4, 33070 Brugnera, Italy

#1 of 1 hotels in Brugnera

Could be cleaner but I think its part of the reason that inventory is a bit older.. Nothing crucial

Very pleasant stay and helpful staff, verz close to mz destination and good value for price

I think the pizza was the worst of all 11 years in Italy, my pizza from the restaurant attached to the hotel. The "pasta" dough was soft, thick and chewy, the pizza crust was soft and spongy, also the bufala Mozzerella turned the pizza into a wet mess. There is a way to control this and make a perfect crust. They even have a wood oven so no excuses ;-) I didn't like that the carpet in my room was splattered with huge spills of something. The carpet was in my option very old and did not appear clean. I didn't like that there were 6 people outside my window at 3:30am drinking and talking loud in an otherwise very quiet and tranquil hotel.

I loved that the woman working breakfast made me 2 perfectly cook soft boiled eggs. I loved the woman who checked me out of my reservation. Very kind and professional. Like a manger concerned for her clients stay.

I cannot confirm some of the negative comments here. I hesitated to book this hotel for long time due to these comments, but finally I tried myself and got a different impression to what some people are sharing here. Sure, there are also very positive ones, which seem to me more realistic. Anyway, this is a nice place also for a stay with my family next time and not only for business.

Very nice staff Comfortable, well equipped rooms, Convenient Restaurant with a small but nice offer of Pizza and Neapolitan specialties and of course: nice pool next to the hotel

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

nothing.

I know this hotel for while. I will come again. hotel staf and service was perfect. they have big parking place so no problem to find place for your car. there is Pizza restaurant just under the hotel. you can test real Italian pizza there.

Very comfortable four star hotel on a very good price.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Rooms are a little dated and need upgraded.

Hotel pool and helpful staff.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.