Reviews of Agriturismo Cà Del Lago

Via Poncia 12, 22015 Gravedona, Italy

#11 of 23 Holiday rentals in Gravedona

Now given the property is right up there the only improvement I would like to see is air conditioning in the rooms......that would take it from very good indeed to fantastic. Another silly little thing is seat pads on the seats when dining especially outside......gets a little uncomfortable after a while.

It is a beautiful place to stay with a lovely location. The staff are wonderful, the food is fantastic and the rooms are beautiful. The views from our bedroom window were to die for, such a wonderful setting. We would without doubt stay again and given that it wasn’t our first time in Gravedona.......better than our previous stay.

We just loved this place. The stuff was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was really good and the dinners were diverse and tasty. It's a very dog friendly place. We enjoyed every moment there!

Would have liked to have had air conditioning in my room - the lady at check in provided me a fan.

The pool was great. I liked that there were bikes to use and rent for getting around. I liked the location as it was close to dining and the lake.

The farm has 2 dogs. One is jack russel and the other a medium sized one. When we arrived on our bike both came bounding over barking clearly not liking the sound. We unpacked and then i moved the bike into the garage wearing trainers. I started the bike up and the bigger dog arrived snapping at my heals. And bit me hard on my ankle.i had a bite wound that bled. It shocked me and i nearly fell off the motorbike. I reported this to reception and the lady cleaned the wound and applied a dressing and appeared distressed. However. We talked to her later on as we were worried the dog could snap again. Possibly injure a child etc? She said it had not happened before. And did not seem concerned about this. I am sorry but this is not good enough. The dogs wander around the hotel, in the kitchen outside my room near the pool. Not hygenic either. I was not even offered a free drink as an apology. So, be warned. I certainly wont return... The dogs must be kept secured at all times. Especially the bigger one that bit me.

Motorbike friendy. Underground garage to store it. Lovely room. Clean bathroom.nice terrace. Great breakfast. Easy to walk into town. Nice views of mountains. Accommodation is v good overall. Staff are friendly generally but one of the dogs bit my ankle and response was not good enough. See my negative comments below

• Superior Double Room with Spa Bath

Located about a 30 minute stroll from the village but if you are only here for 1 night I would just enjoy the facilities of this establishment. A lovely garden with mountain views and a swimming pool in which to cool down. They have excellent spa facilities free of charge after 5pm then settle down for an evening meal in the outdoor seating area and enjoy some wonderful home cooked food.

Hotel is situated in beautiful place. Hotel itself is nice designed. Personel is helpuf and always smiling. Room was clear and comfortable. Breakfest was tasty and meals in restaurant just delicious. The whole object has very big garden with pool. You can walk by foots to center of Gravedona in few minutes.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Double Room with Fireplace

The room was a bit too small for our liking. Light industry before one reaches the farm.

We enjoyed the farm atmosphere with the berry bushes and Billy goats. The farmhouse is lovely and breakfast was good. The location was convenient in reaching all the highlights on Lake Como.

The air in the room was a little stuffed. Overall good place but I expected more for the price.

Nicely decorated room.

Food was very good. Breakfast is included. Dinner was delicious. Staff was EXTREMELY helpful. My uncle was ill and they helped with a doctor.

Strangely located behind a very small industrial estate. Doesnt detract from the views or the property tho

Incredible scenery and fabulous restuarant

• Double Room with Fireplace

Great outdoor space and good selection at the restaurant. The rooms are big and clean , the staff is very helpfull.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No real view of Lake

Really helpful staff and really clean, excellent breakfast

Brilliant hosts, quiet and restful property .. a wonderful secret getaway. Room 6 brilliant.

It was a lovely place with a great atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

very hospitable owners and courteous staff with an excellent restaurant. Rooms are large and with nice views

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

great food at the restaurant amazing breakfast with fresh blackberries from the garden

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Very good service and breakfast. Beautiful garden and good swimmingpool for children.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2015

Dinner was OK, but not great.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Views from our room were amazing, we could see the lake. The village is small and less touristy compared to Como, which was perfect for us. Breakfast was very good and we were able to request freshly made scrambled/fried eggs and cappuccino, which was great! The room was spacious, clean and lovely decorated.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Room was a bit small for couple and 2 children but then we did need a cot as well which didn't help

Lovely food. Nice clean room. Peaceful location. Grounds and pool very nice with all the hot weather

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

Everything is OK. Just to mention, it is not a real farm as some other Agriturismo in Italy, the area around the living building is not so big, still it gives the feeling of being in the countryside not in the town.

The very good food in the restaurant. Not far from the lake and Gravedona. Como lake and the views around are fabulous.

• Reviewed: 31 May 2015

We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and facilities with our two year old son. We also enjoyed the local dishes in the restaurant. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is ideal to explore lake Como on foot, bike or car. Would return!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2015

While the bed was very comfortable & bathroom well equipt a set of drawers would have been welcome

The food was wonderful the service was excellent we enjoyed a very relaxed holiday

• Reviewed: 3 March 2016

Great hosts, friendly staff, excellent dining.

• Reviewed: 28 May 2015

Nude people in sauna and crying babies in restaurant

friendly staff

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Agriturismo Cà Del Lago traveller photo gallery