Reviews of Caesar House Residenze Romane

Via Cavour 310, Rione Monti, 00184 Rome, Italy

#930 of 3,119 B&Bs and Inns in Rome

Based on 890 B&B reviews

9.7

A triple room is supposedly for three adults and one child. It comes with one big bed and a foldout couch thing. Also the place itself is difficult to find. Central location means it is very noisy but if you close the window it is not so bad.

Nice breakfast, super clean rooms and friendly breakfast staff. Bed was super comfortable. Very central location.

• Economy Double Room

The A/C did not work in our room. We informed the staff and after determining it was non functioning, we were immediately transferred to a different room. Understandable mechanical problem. Outstanding service by the staff.

Comfortable bed. Very clean rooms.

Street noise was a little loud late at night but once we shut the window this was no longer an issue.

Clean, spacious room. Friendly staff. Perfect location. Lovely breakfasts. I would definitely recommend to friends and I will stay here again if I'm lucky enough to return to Rome.

• Economy Double Room

The room was not worth nearly 200 euros per night. For that I expect the luxury of the website photos. My room was above average, but still pretty basic. The curtains in my room - and in those of another guest - didn't draw completely, so light came in as soon as the sun came up. My room was right next to the breakfast eating area and opposite the kitchen door. I could hear everything. Given that I booked it on 28th December 2017 for 4 days and occupied it on 6th April 2018, I expect a darn sight better. Italian breakfasts appear to be pretty basic fair. OK, when in Rome. Literally. However, on the day of the Rome marathon - in which many guests were participant - there was no coffee-maker in one of the two eating areas; oh, and no breakfast. The staff were sort of sympathetic but didn't strike me as either able to understand me (fair does, I was in a foreign country) but far worse was to simply not reply to two requests I made face-to-face. Yes, they'd look into it, I was told. No reply. Lastly, they changed the combination required to get through the security doors. And didn't tell me as a guest. Oh, we change it each Monday, I was told. That's nice. I guess not telling any guest was but a detail.

Amazing location in Rome.

Bed not very comfortable.

The staff was great, very kind and ready to help in any problem. Very nice room, great room service and very clean. The breakfest was better than expected, and the location is great- walking distance from all turistic places but still queit and outhentic. Thank you very much!

The car service they provide dropped us to the wrong airport, this was the only fault of the whole holiday

The location is fab with plenty of places to eat nearby that don’t cost a fortune

• Economy Double Room

The door of the room is sliding. It gives a lower level of noise containment from the corridor. It must be said that I did not suffer particular problems as the structure was not very busy. The visitors should be warned that there is a limitation in the check-in hours: the time frame is very wide but a late night arrival might be problematic. However, it should be remembered that it is a residence, not a hotel so, not a big issue. In any case, after checked-in, you are free to move at any hour thanks to dedicated keys.

The place is located in one floor of one building typical of Rome center. The interior part is completely renovated, well furnished, with good taste, and very clean. The staff is very friendly. I booked a discounted rate, close to the travel date, and I found a reasonable price for a Economy double room. The size of the room was OK, not particularly large, but enough for a short stay. Private bathroom with shower, all in a modern style and with all the stuff working properly. The location is wonderful, few steps far from Colosseum and ancient Roman sites. The area is safe to walk during the night. The services supplied are OK. It is a residence so B&B services are supplied (no extra facilities). The breakfast is good. The choice is reasonable with good fresh food for typically Italian sweet breakfast, plus some cuts for salty one. Season fruit is present as well. In the area there are a lot of bars and restaurants and it is 5-minutes-walk far from a metro station. In a sunny day, you can even take a walk to the main train station Roma Termini, which is 20-minutes-walk far from it, or to Trastevere for a good and convenient evening dinner (at 2 km).

Property was very central, lovely restaurant, shops right beside it most of all it was around the corner from the colousem and walking distance to many of the sights. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Summy.

The property is so hard to find we had to ask for directions it doesn’t really have a big sign or anything. We thought the property would be like a hotel with a front desk at the main entrance, it wasn’t. It was a residential block so you had to ring the buzzer go up the lift (which was quite cool) to the second floor then go into the property where the front desk was. When we arrived we were greeted by sunny he was nice but he spoke very quick and we didn’t catch exactly what he said all the time. We were taken to our room which was much much smaller than the pictures showed which was a anticlimax. We were 3 persons so we had a double bed and a small single bed at the side, the beds themselves were comfy but the single bed was obviously broken and then fixed together with black tape which meant the bed had a dip in the side where the bed was obviously weaker and being held together by tape. The bed was ok to sleep in so we didn’t complain but for the price of the room I would of expected better. Breakfast was basic and in a very tight room. Only offered some buns and pastries and some cold meats cheeses and yoghurts. The breakfast room got very busy and as there was only small quantities of each product out you would have to wait for someone to go and get more which took time. Also we had a incident where at breakfast we were nearly finished but my mother wanted to grab another pastry but as we al were done with the plates sunny came up and asked if we were done yet we don’t think it was done maliciously but the way he sounded was as though he wanted us to leave as he needed the table. So my mother decided against the extra pastry as she did not want to inconvenience anyone. As stated this might not have been said in this was but this is what we felt. No hot water after 9am which happened on several occasions.

The property was very close to the colosseum and the Roman forums, easy to get from termini station by walking or take the metro 2 stops to Colosseo and walk about 5/10mins. The beds themselves were very comfortable and the room was extremely clean. Free bottles of water (however were only given on the first day and not replenished throughout our 4 day stay). It was my brothers birthday and they gave us a free bottle of wine and some chocolates which was a fantastic surprise. Free breakfast although very basic. Good as a base location for your trip to Rome, but not as I expected from reading all the previous reviews.

• Economy Double Room

The breakfast was included, what was nice, but it was really limited. The first day almost nothing was left around 9:30. The second day was the same, but eventually when we sad something about it, the ensured there was enough for the days we had left.

The location was really nice, close to the Colosseum, Forum Romano and Piazza Venezia. The ambiance when entering the building before entering the actual hotel was really lovely.

• Economy Double Room

The hotel is my second best in the hotels we used on our 2 week trip. It was close to everything you would want to see in Rome, from the coliseum to the Spanish steps and so on. We walked everywhere even to the Vatican, which we stumbled upon as it was a bit far. The room was comfortable and the staff friendly. We had chocolates (don't know how they knew I loved them😁) on our first day and we were given gifts on the day we checked out. Absolutely fantastic!!!

Overall a great place to stay! The breakfast was perfect especially for traveling with kids. The room was the perfect size and the bed was super comfy. The location was perfect for walking all over the city, which is exactly what we did! Excellent hosts that were very helpful in making taxi arrangements and recommendations!

Didn't like overlooking the Shamrock Irish Bar. Quite noisy at night. One night, was awoken by a huge bar fight which had spilled out onto the pavement. Next night, we had the bonus of Chelsea fans drinking and singing football songs from early afternoon to late evening. Nothing the hotel can do about this - and tbh, the location - right by the Forum and very close to Colliseum, makes up for it.

A free breakfast is provided. Basic, but was good enough to set you up for the day. Also, from mid-afternoon to about 21:30, free tea and biscuits / marshmallows are provided. Staff were really helpful and were always inquiring if they could assist in any way. Air conditioning was great. Easy to control, and not too intrusive.

• Economy Double Room

Absolutely everything was perfect. Wonderful hosts, so kind and helpful. The free breakfast was superb, they made us coffee (for free!) every morning, as well as afternoon tea + biscuits (again for free!). The bed was REALLY comfy, the room was perfectly squeaky clean, the bathroom was great too. The location is absolutely spectacular - right between the Colosseum and the Forum valley, at the absolute heart of ancient Rome. I will definitely go back to this place and I greatly recommend it!

Had lovely room but unfortunately faced the back where there is an Irish pub. Was very noisy until 3am on Saturday night. If staying at weekend would advise asking for a room at the front.

Excellent location for sightseeing, very clean and comfortable, very helpful staff especially Summy. Nice continental breakfast, good area with lots of nice restaurants on doorstep.

• Economy Double Room

Great location. Staff (Dimitri) was extremely helpful and welcoming. Newly renovated room on the 5th floor. Excellent bathroom. Great breakfast is served to the room. Coffee capsules and tea in the room. Daily room cleaning.

Great location, the Forum and Colosseum are literally just out the window! Great little family eateries nearby and staff were freindly and very helpful. Room was fresh, clean and tidy, and the breakfast was great. I especially loved the rooftop balcony off the kitchen - superb sunsets! Highly recommended.

Shower/bath a bit old fashioned. Plastic shower screen. No English tv. Very basic breakfast. While clean, Property needs a little bit of TLC. A paint makeover would help.

Great location near Colosseum,forum. Friendly and helpful staff.Good restaurants, supermarket close. Lots of space in fridge for cooling you own drinks. Metro nearby.

Friendly and helpful staff. Storing our luggage for the day, providing tea,coffee and biscuits before leaving on our long haul evening flight. Our third stay and hopefully not our last.

• Economy Double Room

Couldnt fault anything. Its the place to stay when in Rome.

A hidden little gem!! A briliant hotel. Really clean. Comfortable rooms. Breakfast great. Location amazing.

• Economy Double Room

The breakfast concentrated on sweet things / not enough variation

The breakfast could have been more varied but our trip there was excellent and the staff extremely helpful.

I was traveling with my son and daughter in law. They had booked an airbnb that was 30 minitrs away. We had walked from the train station ( very easy to find) and the owner not only let me check in early but also allowed my children to leave their bags in the room for the day while we visited the Colosseum which is hust a block away.. i felt very safe after my family left although wished they had stayed as there were many other sites to see close by.

• Economy Double Room

It would be nice, if the hotel provided the guests with free bottles of water every day, not only on the day of arrival.

The location was great - just near Colosseum and Forums! It is a hotel on the 2nd floor of the building, but it was easy to find due to the notice just near the entrance. The staff was friendly and helpful! The breakfast was simple, but good!

The caveat of staying so close to the center is that there's a lot of noise. My personal preference is to sleep with window open and not AC on so I heard everything going on in the busy tourist boulevard. I'd would have happily paid extra for a richer breakfast but the value was still good all around. I'd stay here again

Fantastic central location, right near the side, smallest queue entrance to the Roman Forum. Staff was very friendly, place clean and easy to find. Mini market just across the street

Would have appriciated water everyday.

Breakfast was lovely. Balcony with the sounds of the streets and colloseum in the background.. Beautiful. Great location.

FIRST & FOREMOST BOTH THE HOSTS WERE KIND AND HELPFUL. TO OUR SURPRISE ,THOUGH OUR BOOKING DIDN'T INCLUDE BREAKFAST, THEY OFFERED US COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2 DAYS OF MY STAY FOR 3 OF US. PLACE IS VERY NEAR TO MANY LANDMARKS AND EAT OUTS. OVERALL I ENJOYED MY STAY HERE.

The location was very important because it is very close to the colosseum and its Subway station that helped a lot in our tours to the city! The Staff was very kind and helpful all the time!

The shower head didn't stay propped up (only thing I could think of that was remotely negative).

The AC worked great and the room was very spacious, unlike most hotel rooms in Europe. Also in a very safe building and a very convenient location.

• Economy Double Room

The room is old and not clean. The curtain is old. It is very different to what is seen from the photos. It is difficult to find as the instruction is not clear. There is only a very small sign of the B&B next toe the main entrance. It is on the main street and very noisy at night, can hardly sleep well. The staff is not welcoming. There is no introduction of the room and facilities and he just left me a leaflet for me to read. While there is so-called refreshing drink in the mini fridge, it is only water. Very disappointing as the price is quite high.

Good location, very near to Colosseum. The bus no. 75 from Roma Termini will have a bus stop just opposite to the B&B.

The only thing that is a little awkward is the entrance to the hotel. It is not a normal hotel with a big, lovely entrance. It is like entering into a private apartment. There is a huge red door on the street....when you ring the buzzer, you open the door and you are in a big empty foyer with a plain staircase and a cage-like elevator that only fits 2 people and 2 suitcases at a time. (It worked fine, just looked scary lol!!) You go up to the second floor and then face another big, imposing door. When they buzz you in, however, then you are in a very clean, sophisticated hallway with a small service desk and a very kind, helpful staffer. Don't be intimidated by this!!! It was a wonderful place to stay, very comfortable and convenient!!!

The hotel is run by a small staff of very kind, hard working people who went out of their way to make our stay wonderful!! They spoke very good English and were happy to help us with everything from serving us a good gluten free breakfast to calling us a taxi!! The location is AMAZING, just around the corner from the Colosseum!!!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The reception area was extremely small and full of suitcases of people leaving and arriving. The decor in reception area very ordinary. Our rooms (two different nights) were small. Expensive for what we paid. The breakfast was dreadful. The worst we have ever had.

Not much actually. It is the first time we have been disappointed with Booking.com which we use frequently as you can see.

Nothing to do with the Room or location, they kept an extraordinarily clean place - but pretty much all of Rome is dirty even compared to other large cities. Just Be prepared for that

The location is great - right by the colosseum and forum. Staff is great and very helpful, Rooms are very big for Europe. Tremendously great place to stay, we were very happy. Great breakfast as well

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Breakfast was fine other than the coffee which was not good!

We like the location as it is out of the tourist centre and has many good restaurants and bars nearby. Our room was more than adequate for a three night stay. The staff are all very friendly and helpful.

• Economy Double Room

Occasionally we had to wait awhile for coffee at breakfast, but it was clear the staff was busy elsewhere.

The front desk staff were great! They offered to print a few pages for us when we forgot to print our confirmation page before the Scavi tour of the Vatican, and very helpful with directions to the Termini. Location was fantastic for Ancient Rome; a bit far to walk to the Vatican two days in a row.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Economy Double Room

The door to the room was a sliding door, so one can hear sounds from other guests, but it was not a problem at all.

We had a very comfortable room with a newly renovated bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Economy Double Room

Nothing, The coffee at breakfast was not hot ( this is typical of Rome). The noise from the street could be irritating for some if windows left open at night. However the room was air conditioned and with windows closed it was silent.

Lively area - buzzing with people , street artists, cafés, restaurants. Close to Colosseum and Piazza Venezia. Walk to Roma Termini station about 20/ 25 minutes. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel has character. The continental Italian style breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Economy Double Room

The breakfast was one of the strangest breakfasts we have experienced. Our room was on the fifth floor and you get served a small breakfast with only one piece of fruit, one yogurt, and a little bit of bread and a small pastry on a cart at the door of your room. The coffee machine in the common kitchen area only made very small espresso coffee servings one at a time. We had to buy a real breakfast with meat and cheese every morning after we left the hotel which took additional time and money. Not to mention the day we had a 9 am entrance time at the Vatican and the hotel staff was late bringing our breakfast which nearly made us late. Then, the day we checked out, we found out that rooms on the second floor where the desk and staff are, they have a complete breakfast with boiled eggs, meats and cheeses. I was not able to find out why the breakfast meals between the fifth floor and the second floor were so different.

The location was fantastic with quick access to public transport or within easy walking distance to the Coliseum or the Roman Forum. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly. We even had a view of the Coliseum from our room. Overall we enjoyed our stay there, except I would ask more questions about getting a better breakfast since it was included in the cost of the room.

• Economy Double Room

I asked the staff if I could take the glutenfree breakfast stuff that they provided to my room, which was allowed since the next morning we had to leave before breakfast was served. When we returned that evening, the cleaning staff had taken all my food away and we could not find it back.

The location is superb

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

We loved everything about the Caesar House. The location is perfect--right next to the Colosseum, Forum, and within a perfect distance from other sites, the metro and buses. The hotel has an elevator which was most convenient for me since I have difficulty climbing stairs. Our room was perfect, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom spotless. We could open the window which looked out onto the street and enjoy the Italian "ambiance" or we could shut it for an almost soundproof night's sleep. We stayed there one night upon arriving in Rome and left the next morning for Venice. Because we were going to return to the Caesar House a few days later, the hotel stored some of our luggage for us while we were gone. The desk clerks were polite, accommodating, and had wonderful recommendations for dinner. Make sure to try the gelato sold in the little red shop right across the street. We enjoyed our stay and the hotel made our visit to Rome one to remember.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Walking distance from the train station. A variety of restaurants on the street. Close to the Colosseum and walking distance to city center (Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, etc)

• Economy Double Room

Just a small suggestion: it would be great to have small plates and cutlery in the kitchen as well. (we had some cutlery in the room but no plates.

everything was fine. The location was perfect and the personell was nice. The rooms are newly furnished and the view to the Colosseum is priceless.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Economy Double Room

The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The central location was perfect and within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. Would love to go back there when we're in Rome again!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Location perfect and so close to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Summy and Dmitri couldn't be more helpful. Although on a busy street there was no nuisance noise. Would recommend this place to anyone wanting to take in the sites. It is within walking distance from Termini and Monti with all the lovely restaurants.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

A bit later checkout would be nice.

Excellent location, superb staff and wonderful rooms. It was peaceful and safe. The variety at breakfast was sufficient and the offering was fresh and tasty. The small hard fruit candy available in the corridor was a nice bonus :-)

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Economy Double Room

Would have liked recommendations to restaurants that weren't westernised. We were looking for authentic Italian cuisine and ended up at an American style diner to eat pizza. A very small negative!

Very attentive staff, safe area and yet so close to everything.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Economy Double Room

They should get a self-service coffee machine, as many places already do, for breakfast.

I was given room Flaminia, my best stay in Rome so far, I will definetely repeat. The staff was really helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Nothing really

I am really happy we choose this place. Everything was great. The location is right next to Forum Romanum, it couldn't be better. The room was neat and the staff was incredibly friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

The breakfast does not have a variety of options, but it is ok.

Its location is perfect, very close to the metro station and many of the most famous tourist attractions like Colosseum and the Roman Forum! You can also walk to the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. The rooms are a bit small but very modern. The service is good, and the rooms are cleaned everyday. The staff is very friendly and willing to help at any time.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

would have liked to make tea in our room or at least have access to the makings.Slightly noisy outside the window but we were on the second floor, beer bar but not open too late.

Excellent security . Beautiful croissants. Really comfy bed. Lift to the room. Very obliging staff that had our security and interests at heart whilst in Rome. Close to sights and great restaurants

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

The breakfast is very basic. There is a strange heavy smell/atmosphere when you get in the room, but goes away once you turn the a/c on.

Very good location. everything is very close. very friendly staff nice bed excellent free wifi they have a small fridge in the room. i liked the free bottles of water and snack the first day. New towels daily.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

My only criticism would be the breakfast as I struggled with things to eat but it was a very minor issue.

Absolutely fantastic place to stay! Location was perfect as we were about a five minute walk from the Colosseum and Roman Forum. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room 'Sabina' was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Breakfast was the same everyday, a little variation would have been good, Coffee and tea making facilities in the rooms would be a great extra touch

The staff were great, the place is like a little home from home Nothing is too much trouble and they take delight in pleasing their guests

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Economy Double Room

There was no coffee facilities in the room and the bed was a bit uncomfortable.

The location was great. The bath and spa were excellent for the end of day.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Staff not very attentive, in particular with breakfast and checking out being at the same time. The hotel made up of 2 apartments with 2 separate breakfast rooms but with only 1 member of staff running between both whilst juggling checking out of customers. Insufficient tea/ coffee making facilities at breakfast.

Located was excellent and room was very comfortable. We slept really well and felt at ease.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

There were a few pubs in the streets below, so there was some noise late at night but nothing deafening. Also, the air conditioner would at intervals become really loud, which made it really difficult to fall asleep.

Caesar House was perfectly fine. The atmosphere, though small was quite cosy and welcoming. The room itself was decent. The bed was big and extremely comfortable, the bathroom was small but nonetheless clean and relatively modern. The complementary breakfast had a variety of western classics such as cereal and toast. The location was perfect because it was in the city centre of Rome, around the corner from the Colosseum and the metro station. Therefore, many restaurants ranging from cheap to expensive were in walking distance. Overall, we were very happy with the Caesar House. Also, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly towards the guests.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Economy Double Room

I would have liked a light switch close to the bed so I didn't have to get up to turn off the lights.

Excellent personal service, including treats for my birthday!

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Economy Double Room

Room was stuffy - thermostat not working properly. That combined with a slightly uncomfortable bed made it a bit difficult to sleep sometimes.

The breakfast was fabulous every morning, staff very lovely and amazing location.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Economy Double Room

only - very very small - thing is reception at 2nd floor and room at 5th. but this is really nothing compared to the place and level of this structure

excellent location, staff is professional, rooms are nice and freshly renovated, both room service, breakfast, etc. are ok. in the room you can make yr tea and in the lobby you have coffee machine for espresso available. from the terrace you can have a fantastic view of Rome from the roofs...

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Economy Double Room

We stayed on the 5th floor and they had breakfast sent up to us. We would have much rather enjoyed going to the breakfast down stairs and choosing what we wanted to eat but all in all it was a decent breakfast

The beds were very comfy and the rooms were very large. We really liked the balcony and its proximity to everything literally in the heart of Roma

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Not really!

Great location, steps to the Coluseum, walking around lighted ruins outside your front door, 10min walking to Jewish Quarter, 15 min walking to Travestere. The staff was the best!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Dimitri (sp?) was tremendous. Very helpful with information, staying longer when we had questions, etc. Location was one of the highlights of our 3 week Italy vacation. Literally, we took two left turns out of the building and there was the coliseum. Also perfect for that romantic couple looking for a stay in Rome. Both staff members were great!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Its over price , i believe because of the location, also the hotel is in the second floor of building , its more like to hostel in the style expect the privacy and for sure more clean

The hotel was very near from everything , its 3 min walk from the Colosseum , 10 min walk from the train station

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Economy Double Room

Quite difficult to locate - it is in a housing complex with a rather small sign. Door is also closed at night. Breakfast was a bit lacking, especially later on in the morning.

The rooms were beautiful and clean. Great location - very close the Colosseum and Roman Forum and 20 minute walk from main train station. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Safe location.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

The staff were very friendly & helpful. Hotel in a great location, just round the corner from the Colosseum & within walking distance of many other sights. Room clean & comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Nothing, it was great.

The location was unbelievably perfect for the Roman Forum, the Colisseum and the subway system. We walked to the Pantheon (20 minutes) and across the bridge into Trastavere for fabulous restaurants (20 minutes).

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Just an improvement on the slippery shower area, which can be very dangerous, a simple bath mat can make it perfect.

It's the location that's so central and neat to all the best of Rome. Plus, they have excellent staff who are very helpful and very comfortable spacious rooms.

When we pulled up in the Taxi it did not look like a hotel... nice surprise when we got inside.

Location was very central for Metro, monuments, shopping, excellent Restaurant across the road...

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Situated right by the Roman Forum and in a good area for restaurants and shops. Have stayed there before as so well situated and very friendly and helpful service. Rooms comfortable but not luxurious.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

We have travelled with an infant and the was no kettle in the room, which was a huge inconvenience for us. There was one kettle in the breakfast area available only AFTER breakfast untill 10 PM. Speaking of breakfast, food was poor and not fresh. Also needed to ask many times to bring coffee and hot water for baby during breakfast time. Room was too small for 2 adults and 1 baby. Bed was extremely bad and not comfortable at all. Elevator is very old fashioned, slow and too tiny to squeeze two adults and a pushchair. Location was ok, but street is very noisy even at the night time, so couldn't open the window to get some fresh air.

Dmitri, the receptionist, was kind and helpful. Good for a one night sleepover, but that's it.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Very nice and clean room. Huge bed with huge TV in which you can enjoy. I think that the best thing of this property is the location, near the colosseum and near Termini station

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Could use better signage to locate the property.

Great location. Two block walk to major sites. Lots of restaurants just outside the door. Very large room by US standards. Friendly and staff.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Didn't like the attitude of one italian man at the reception as he took it so personally when my credit card didn't work initially and he told me he will need to change my room and bla bla bla but the professional indian staff later took care of everything

Location is very conviniet Room is jive and cosy Staff, specifically an Indian staff (Mr. Sumit or Suresh, sorry don't recall the name) is super helpful, polite and professional

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

The rolls could have been slightly larger.

We enjoyed everything. You could eat as much as you liked. There were croissants, small breakfast rolls, bread, cake, small packs of biscuits, Melba toast and waffles. Yoghurts, meats, cheese, the list goes on, oh, and fresh fruit.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Our room was spacious and very comfortable the staff were excellent in booking taxis and information on where to go and what to do. It is very close proximity to the colosseum and other historical sites in Rome.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Would be nice to have tea and coffee making facilities available in the lounge area. However was available between 3 and 5

Friendly staff, rooms very nicely decorated, close to colosseum and restaurants. Lovely atmosphere, nice common area where breakfast served and computer available. Very secure

Browse Caesar House Residenze Romane traveller photo gallery