2. Italy hotel reviews
  3. Veneto hotel reviews
  4. Venice hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Carnival Palace Hotel

Reviews of Carnival Palace Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Fondamenta di Cannaregio 929, Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Italy

#72 of 305 hotels in Venice

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The suite we got was beautiful with a great view.
    • Suite with Canal View

We arrived at the hotel around 10:00 am(we had an early flight). We checked in and left our baggage for hold at the reception with the wonderful young lady who assisted us and she assured she will try her best to check us in. (She left home, and did not finish our check in). We went out to eat but we were exhausted from our flight we returned to the hotel around 11:30 am and the room was still not done. Now the staff that was there was acting very rude. They did not acknowledge us, did not greet us, we did not feel welcomed. We waited, waited in the lobby by the bar area. The sad part was that the staff did not try to speed up the process for us to get our room. They did not give a ***** about us. It was 2:00pm the actual check in time. We went to go ask AGIAN. About our room and they said it was not ready. At this point I am heated (I’m tired and I need somewhere to rest) how are you going to tell me”check in is at 2 and it’s not ready” I’ve been waiting hours (3 hrs to be exact to get a room I paid for) 30 minutes later after check in time. I go up again because they did not come tell me my room was ready. Customer service sucks from everyone there. For that reason I rather pay more money to stay at a better hotel. Even though the room and location was beautiful.

The suite we got was beautiful with a great view. The location was perfect because it was not too far from the train station. And the ferry bus was right in front. There was a young lady who checked us in and she was the sweetest. I don’t remember her name but she left early and did not get to finish checking us in.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

A lovely stay in Carnival Palace

Everything was perfect!

Perfect stay in this beautifull hotel. Our room (double deluxe) was perfectly clean and very nice. The staff was very kind and ready to do very quickly everything we wished. Thanks a lot to everybody. There is also a very nice bar in the hotel with a very kind and friendly barman who prepares the best spritz we drunk in Venice! The breakfast was also very good with a lot of meals (eggs, bacon, vegetables, fruits, cakes, prosseco...). Location is good too, 30 minutes by walk from Marco Polo pláž a and there are some good restaurants and a shop in the same street.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

The rooms were luxurious and the staff were super helpful in...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

Need to call reception for replacement milk but it was immediately delivered otherwise faultless.

The rooms were luxurious and the staff were super helpful in every way. Great area and would definitely book up again.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

i loved everything in the property staff where amazing very...

there was nothing i didnt like

i loved everything in the property staff where amazing very friendly and helpful room was always clean had amazing service for whatever i needed great hotel would defo recommend this to anyone

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Romantic Venice

The eggs were cold every morning The tv had limited English channels

The staff were excellent, upon arrival we were greeted with a smile and a friendly face. All of our needs were met throughout our stay. I am a seasonal traveller and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Near Guglie bridge
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

the main negative point: it is not possible to control the temperature in your room. You have to call the reception for any change in the air-conditioning, whether hot or cold. I found also the bathroom very large and maybe too much relatively to the room (deluxe double room) which I found too small. Not enough bath gel bottle, nescafe was not refilled everyday

near waterbus station of ACTV (very close) and also Alaliguna station from airport so for 15 eur you are near the hotel. Clean. not far also from shopping street (and not expensive) near Guglie bridge

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

A good 4-star hotel in a very convenient location
    • Deluxe Double Room

TV channels are plentiful, but (as usual in Italian hotels) very few in English, other than CNBC Europe, which is obsessed with money. CCTN, broadcast from Beijing, was the only one carrying continuous news in English. No Sky News, no BBC, no Channel 4 News. What on earth is the problem? Also, although the bathroom had the usual notice about caring for the environment by not having to wash towels every day, they were replaced daily. What's the point of having such a notice or policy, if it's not actually implemented?

Location within metres of the Tré Archi vaporetto stop, very good breakfast buffet, helpful staff and very reasonable price for a 4-star hotel, at least in the off-season.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Easy to reach the hotel by water taxi
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The room lights are too dim, making the entire space very dark. The heater in the bathroom is as good as not on though the staff advised is set together with the bedroom at 24 deg which makes the whole room cold. No in room slippers were provided as mentioned by the staff that is only provided for guests who stay in the suite. The bathtub height is too tall and this may pose an inconvenience for guests who have kids and elderly.

Easy to reach the hotel by water taxi

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Pleasant stay!

Very clean hotel, daily room service, nice breakfast, 45 min walk from San Marco square, 2 min walk from waporeto station (Guglie), 5min walk from super market. Helpful personel they will give you every info that you may need.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

My wife said staying here made her feel like a "Princess".
    • Red Suite

The view could have been better.

The Red Room was awesome. Perfect place for an Anniversary or Honeymoon. It has two balconies and one with a hot tub.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

very nice and clean stay
    • Deluxe Triple Room

little far from center....airport water taxi doesnt stop at the stop in front of hotel....small room for 3 people

cleanliness...modern facilities...good breakfast

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

My wife really enjoyed our stay.

Dark Hallways. Kicked off the wifi twice.

The breakfast was very nice. Plenty of room to sit and eat. The rooms were quiet and clean. The service was the best part. Anytime I called or talked anyone at the front desk, they immediately took care of the problem. I called for an extra pillow for my wife and I. We had them in 5 minutes. I asked about recommended restaurants in our location. They immediately called and made reservations for us. I love this location because it was away from the maddening crowds. There are boats outside the hotel to take you to the train station or anywhere else in Venice you need to go.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

• Red Suite

Little overpriced. Also, I wasn't informed about the city tax before hand.

Excellent location in Venice. Friendly and helpful staff. Quick laundry service (less than 12 hours).

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Despite floods comfortable and pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

Hair dryer in bathroom no hot air Breakfast ran out of things

Helpful reception staff, all very fluent in English Good location for exploring Venice and islands nearby (vaporetto bus stop very close) Prosecco available at breakfast buffet making it a very special start to each day

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Dark rooms, because of interior.

Dark rooms, because of interior. What made it worse was the very bad lighting. Thin walls. We were always woken early because of noises from the maids, cleaning the other rooms or the hallway.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Our room had an amazing view
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

When they had a flood in Venice the staff did not reassure the customers or help the customers obtain food or any other necessities.

Our room had an amazing view

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The view
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

They took our things out from the room when we are out of the hotel and they keep it in the reception, because when the check out time came we are not in the room , they didn't wait until we come back.

The view

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The location was very good.

We mentioned to the reception that the air con didn’t work the first evening, so the room was extremely stuffy. We had to open the window and got very bitten that night which I’m sure had something to do with the window having to be open all night. The shower was a very bad design with water filling onto the side very quickly and flooding the floor. It had a dreadful stench of damn which I assume was caused by this... I got very bitten the second night as well and the air con still didn’t appear to have been fixed. The bites I received could have been bed bugs I’m not sure. They are crazy itchy. My boyfriend also deceived them. Having read the wonderful reviews of this property I was quite upset about the lack of interest the reception staff paid when I mentioned the problem. We asked them if they had any mosquito spray or perhaps room spray. They said no so my boyfriend walked 20 mins to find a chemist open on a Sunday... I left my electric tooth brush in the room by accident. Even though our bags were kept in a room as our flight wasn’t until later on that day they didn’t mention they had found it which is annoying. I’m hoping they will post it to me but with the general apathy of the place when there is an issue I don’t hold much hope! The room was very dark and looked out at a wall - which was depressing. It was £220 per night so all in all I am disappointed... what a shame. Breakfast was good though.

The location was very good.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Carnival Hotel

Would of loved a balcony but not a big issue.

Lovely boutique hotel. Loved the corridors. The hotel is in a quiet corner of Cannaregio but well within walking distance of the shopping streets and attractions. Staff were great especially the barmen😂.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Very nice hotel, clean and pleasant rooms, good breakfast,...
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Our room was on the 1st floor, with very small windows looking into the yard, which combined with room dark colors made room very very dark, even during the day. It was even hard to wake up in the morning, as it's so dark as if it's still very early morning. Hotel staff couldn't provide us with room change.

Very nice hotel, clean and pleasant rooms, good breakfast, nice bar with bartender making perfect cocktails, friendly staff. Location is perfect if you look for peace and quiet, though it might be a bit too far from major attraction if you're not prepared to walk a lot or use transport. We enjoyed location a lot, after all the hustle of the town it was a pleasure to have a drink from the hotel bar on a very quiet channel esplanade right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Amazing stay, wonderful property, accommodating staff

The rooms were beautifully decorated, the location was perfect (walking distance to everything), the staff was phenomenal and the breakfast bar was amazing. Free mimosas!

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Great hotel & experience
    • Suite with Canal View

Staff tried to give instruction for how to use the boat bus system and they weren't very clear.

Canal view and open windows were so amazing! We loved having the windows open and enjoying a prosecco while taking in the sights and sounds of Venice from our room!

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Location, great breakfast

Woken up two consecutive nights @ 3:00 am by a noise resembling moving furniture above us. One night I can live with, two makes us not want to cone back

Location, great breakfast

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Wonderful stay in Carnival Palace Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only issue I had, which was my issue and not the hotels, was that the baths are very deep and our room didn’t have a separate walk in shower. I have a bad back and knees and just made sure I was very careful getting in and out. Someone with less mobility would have a problem getting into the bath to have a shower. I will book a room with a separate shower in future.

My daughter and I had a wonderful 5 night stay in the Carnival Palace last week. I had looked at a lot of hotels in Venice before selecting the Carnival Palace and it was an excellent choice. The location was perfect with everything we needed on our doorstep, but quieter. There are waterbus stops nearby on the canal and plenty of restaurants to choose from. The hotel is new and facilities were excellent. It was decorated in what I would describe as a contemporary Venetian style and had a lot of character. The bedrooms and bathrooms were lovely and very well equipped. The breakfast was extensive with plenty of choice and was served in a lovely breakfast room with an outdoor terrace. The staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful, especially Eliza on the front desk who booked a private water taxi tour around Venice for us, which was amazing and much better than going on a gondola. Apart from getting a waterbus to San Marco one morning and back one evening, we walked everywhere, which is the best way to see Venice. The Carnival Palace is perfectly located to reach any area of Venice on foot and everywhere is much closer than it looks on a map. I will stay in the Carnival Palace on my next visit to Venice and am very happy to recommend it.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Great place to stay if you want to be away from the crowds

Everything was great should have stayed longer. Don’t follow google maps to get there it sends you the wrong way. Pay a porter $20 to take your bags.

Good location away from the busy area but very easy to walk to where you need and very close to water buses. V close to good restaurants. Would recommend and stay again.

Lovely stay

Omg! It’s the best hotel I ever stay in Italy. The room is so comfortable and spacious. The bathroom is so clean and spacious too, even for two people at the same time. We had a great room with the view on the canal. I love it and absolutely will stay here again. See you soon Carnival Palace 😉

Fantastic stay
    • Suite with Terrace

I phoned up to have a menu delivered to my room for room service which never arrived. When I went down the next day to get a menu it was quite limited (probably not the biggest deal in the world as all the restaurants around the area are fantastic). My biggest issue is that I bought a hot tub suite at quite a high price per night but was slightly underwhelmed when I realised there was a whole floor dedicated to suites and it just made it feel a little less special.

The reception staff were very helpful and spoke fantastic English. It was very well located only 1 minute from the nearest bus stop or taxi drop off. Bottle of Prosecco waiting upon arrival which went down wonderfully in the hot tub. The bed was huge, I'm guessing a Queen sized bed

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

My accommodations were very good, staff was very helpful and...
    • Suite with Canal View

My accommodations were very good, staff was very helpful and accommodating. They help with transportation, showed how to get around to other areas from map. Made sure my stay was what I expected. Thanks

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Stylish.

View of our room wasn’t particularly nice but may have been due to amount paid.

Stylish. Friendly welcome. Location was beautiful with added touch of the garden.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Venice stay

The breakfast was very messy and not much food left by 9.45 when breakfast is till 10.30. Bit disappointed with that but all else was lovely.

Location & room as we were upgraded for our anniversary which was nice.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

I liked the modern decor of the hotel and the view from my...
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Canal View

Location was a bit out of the way but we enjoyed the long walks.

I liked the modern decor of the hotel and the view from my room. I also liked the breakfast and the kind staff.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Inconvenient but hotel was nice

We got there at 1am only to be informed that something had happened and we would be taken to another hotel for the night. We were tired and did not need such inconvenience. We were given an upgrade however it did not make up for the inconvenience. Our taxi was payed for only to the alternative hotel, not back to the original hotel the next day.

Nice room

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Easy to get from airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

It was at the edge of the city. Easy to get from the airport but it was far from other attractions

Easy to get from airport. Really beautiful and new place Great breakfast Clean and new rooms

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Great breakfast

Very good breakfast comparing to other hotels in Italy. The room was stylish and large. A/C worked quietly and effectively. I enjyed the location, asit was in a bit quieter part of Venice, but in a walking distance to the center.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

The hotel was just ok, too expensive without worthing
    • Suite with Canal View

Too expensive for the quality of services. There was no room service, just the bar tender ( he also make us a pizza!!!).

The staff was polite. It was located in a nice area, but away from city center.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Disappointingly uncomfortable

Beds we’re uncomfortable & there was a lot of noise ( mainly cleaners ) resulting in us getting a poor sleep.

The room decor was lovely & felt luxurious

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

The location was great.

No robe although we had slippers. The space in the room wasn’t utilised efficiently so hard to use electrical hair appliances whilst looking in the mirror. No drawers for smalls although there is space but it’s just an open shelf in a high uk are above the safe area. No bath only a shower. No where to put luggage and the room is small so challenging to move around easily if you have large bags

The location was great. The rooms clean and fresh food at breakfast

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Everything was great.

Everything was great. Very clean, kind and helpful staff, nice interiors, good breakfast. A little bit far from centre 40m walking ,but it was fine for us. Vaporetto 300m from hotel

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

One of the best hotels on our trip.

Communication before arrival, very helpful. Great location. Very clean, supplied an iron which is not usual in Italy. Breakfast very nice. All staff friendly and efficient. Outside the busy tourist areas, same facilities better prices.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

beautiful all round and definitely will revisit the hotel again in the near future.
    • Suite

I don't think i have anything to say about this particular hotel. However if you really want me to be critical although i don't want to be one. I noticed some minor damages in the room we stayed in might do with a bit of TLC. I want this as a constructive criticism rather than a negative one. it will be a shame if this is not maintained because the hotel is such a beautiful place.

There was nothing not to like.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Excellent! Loved the hotel and Venice

It was very clean, quiet location but you can get everywhere with the waterbus and very friendly staff. We got a very good map of Venice from the hotel, it was very helpfull!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Little bit of luxury

If I have to be picky there's no irons in the room you pay for the service.

Everything, friendly service, lush hotel room, bar and breakfast, all of it was fabulous.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

The hotel was in a quiet area with a lot of romantic...

The baby cot was 20 euros per night and it’s a bit expensive, wish it was cheaper. We had no view from our hotel window.

The hotel was in a quiet area with a lot of romantic restaurants right outside the doorsteps. The rooms were huge and spacious and breakfast was also a wide selection. Room was cleaned twice a day.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

-Great staff with wonderful breakfast.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

-a little bit dusty -a little bit far from centre (But you can travel by the boats) -also little colourful decoration in the bathroom.

-Great staff with wonderful breakfast. -Location is near by the dock station. -Enjoy beautiful room and decoration -Also the property is quite new. -Big room with very value for money.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Everything we imagined and more!

Honestly, nothing! For us the holiday was just perfect.

Staff were excellent and most helpful. Breakfast was great and so was the hotel location. The whole atmosphere was amazing especially as this was our 40th wedding anniversary.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Location is great, away from the masses, but Venice is...

Cannot really complain.

Location is great, away from the masses, but Venice is pretty small so everything is within reach. Breakfast was great, and waitresses were helping you.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Excellent location
    • Deluxe Triple Room

No slippers were provided to use in the washroom. The limited options for breakfast.

Excellent location close to main Zurich train station & hotel staff.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The bedrooms were of high standards and we'll cleaned.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

A few mornings the bacon and scrambled eggs were cold. . On one occasion I found the bar man too be rude when ordering a glass of water.

The bedrooms were of high standards and we'll cleaned.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

We loved waking up each morning and sitting outside to eat...

Our room wasn't what we expected as most of the photos for a superior double room were a black and gold theme and ours was silver and purple.. a little less romantic.

We loved waking up each morning and sitting outside to eat the buffet breakfast. The gardens are peaceful but be careful of the mosquitoes in the late afternoon. Bathroom was huge, the room was a really good size, aircon was amazing to come back to after a long day of walking and the bed was comfy. Favourite part of our afternoon's was sitting out the front with an espresso martini watching the sunset!

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Great hotel, excellent staff, lovely stay in a beautiful city

Very minimal not to like. Perhaps would have liked a garden view from our room but that’s honestly the only thing I can think of and it really didn’t matter as we were out all day anyway.

Comfortable stay in a lovely decorated room. Location was outside of busy areas of city but meant we could travel down the grand canal and helped to see more of the city. Staff were excellent, very helpful! The barman was brilliant too, very enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

1st Venice trip

Booked with booking.com although booking was smooth and easy beware of add on fees and the word ‘approx’ on the prices!!

Lovely and clean, friendly staff , quietly situated away from the crowds but still walking distance from the main attractions. Water bus just outside the hotel which we used quite a bit. Good value for the money . Had a great stay.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Made great memories
    • Suite

Could have a rail for elderly guests on the steps leading to reception. Could have an iron in the room (although we borrowed one)

Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Modern and comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Good location for most attractions

Very dark colors which are beautiful in the night, but need to think how to brighten the lobby and the hallways during the day.

Location is very good even thought we didn't have canal view we had a nice short walk to many attractions, and the room isn't that big, but has everything you need, very comfortable sleep, great breakfast. The staff cheerful and cooperate.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The room was nice, spacious and had good lighting.
    • Suite with Canal View

Staff is rude, not accomodating and I saw no willingness to go out of their way to help guests. There was no closet to put luggage in.

The room was nice, spacious and had good lighting.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Fabulous Room. Fantastic Location. Friendly Staffs.
    • Suite

Breakfast could be better with more than one egg option. Besides scramble eggs, kitchen should offer omelette/fried/poach eggs as a variety.

We arrived nearly midnight in pouring rain, greeted with a friendly smile! Bonus, we were upgraded to a room with a balcony. Amazing sunset view. Quick and efficient check in and out. Close to train station and some nice locale cuisine restaurants. Quite location is what you need, this hotel is for you. Great experience overall.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

We had high expectation for this place, the photos we saw on...
    • Suite

The suites are small, no balcony. Price we paid was too high

We had high expectation for this place, the photos we saw on Booking.com, we expected to see a large Suite with balcony, facing the water canal. Instead, we got a small suite with small windows, overlooking a garden. We felt the price we paid is too high for such property. We spoke to the manager, who was very supportive and professional. He tried to make us feel better by offering a discount on restaurant bills and a bottle of sparking wine.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Great location close to main station, some great restaurants...

Great location close to main station, some great restaurants and bars, vaporetto station and good distance away from all the tourist traps. Front reception S taff were very friendly and helpful with good tips for the area

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Staff very helpfull.

We were leaving at 5.00 am so reception and restaurant told us the previous day a small breakfast will be ready to take away early in the morming.the night receptionist knew nothing about it and we could not have it.it was a pitty not for breakfast but for the disappoitment -the night receptionist said who had told us as if we were lying, pity

Staff very helpfull. After checking out I forgot my pc in the room.the staff found it and organised shipment to send it back to Barcelona.thank you gays thank you indeed

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Great staff that provide an amazing service, good food and...
    • Red Suite

Great staff that provide an amazing service, good food and even better cocktails, the staff is genuine and always have a smile on their faces! Will definitely stay there when coming back to Venice

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Loved the location - so close to vaporetto and made it...

Loved the location - so close to vaporetto and made it really easy to get around. After a day in busy San Marco, it was awesome to come back and have dinner waterside and every spot by the hotel was amazing.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Nice garden restaurant
    • Deluxe Double Room

It’s little far from train station than I thought

The hotel is comfortable and new, staffs are nice, it was enjoyable to have breakfast in the garden restaurant.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Great place for exploring Venice

The air conditioner was slow to cool the room and seemed to struggle, which seems to be pretty consistent throughout the rest of Europe we have been, but was not a major problem, as it did cool down eventually...

Staff were very considerate... they warmly greeted us on arrival, looked after our bags as we were early to check in. The breakfast was good, rooms was good size and well stocked with everything you need... room was very quite and black out drapes were great. Location was very close to train station, but was a fair walk to Piazza St Mark, but I think that is overrated anyway and you would do better to explore the tiny alleys and waterways...there is also a water taxi stop right outside.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

2 night stay, in a beautiful clean and well run hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

Nothing really, only observation, bed was too soft..........

Everything, little away from the busiest part which was nice, room with balcony view worth the extra..

Modern and ckean

The mattresses were terrible way to soft and collapsed in the centre making it very difficult to sleep

Modern and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice and quiet position. Excellent breakfast buffets

Family room is great!
    • Suite

After a few weeks in more authentic hotels and apartments I was ready for a modern hotel. I got a good rate on booking.com and decided to stay. The family room is the best I've seen. A sliding door can separate bedroom with large queen bed from sitting area with two twins. They were all really comfortable. We loved the area too, bring a little more removed from the heart of the action of Venice. There's plenty of restaurants outside the door in Cannareggio.

uncredible hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

incredible.excellent.very good very good and professional Staff.very modern and new hotel. you can not find in Venice like this hotel clean and modern and comfortable rooms. congratulation to manager of hotel for gathering this team.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Stunning Hotel - Fantastic Experience!

Nothing - i wanted to stay longer!

Absolutely LOVED this hotel!We got the water bus from the Airport straight to this property - location is fab as it is away from the hustle and bustle. We decided to upgrade our room to a suite and the room was stunning and had a canal view. The staff were so helpful and friendly, both in reception at the bar. Breakfast was gorgeous and i can safely say that i felt truly spoilt during my stay here! Best hotel during my stay in Italy :)

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

In a quieter area right on the canal and within 20 metres of...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Canal View

Nothing everything was just great

In a quieter area right on the canal and within 20 metres of a water bus stop The facilities were fantastic as was its staff Nothing was to much trouble for them The breakfast was also a highlight So much so that we never really ate much lunch We paid a little extra for the canal view but it was totally worth it

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Big and modern rooms

The AC wasn't cooling the room and the controls weren't responding. I had to call reception at night so they could do something. The helped by changing the temperature from the central, but the room kept warm still.

It is a new and modern hotel. The rooms are very big and, mine at least, had a great view of the canal. It is a good thing that the hotel is close to the train station (5-10 minute walk) and just one stair depending on the path. Breakfast was amazing and the staff is quite friendly.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

We had a pleasant stay!
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Canal View

Nothing we didn’t like...

It’s a great location if you want to stay away from busy St Mark Square. It’s about 30mins walk to St Mark square. There are plenty of restaurant near this hotel. The only flaw is if your room is facing the canal, it could be little noisy if you left your windows opened as there are lot of delivery boats going on in early hours.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Family vacation
    • Deluxe Triple Room

A wider variety at breakfast would have been nice as it was exactly the same every day

Staff were always friendly and willing to help with fantastic suggestions!

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

It is the best hotel I have stayed in. Thank you very very much.

There is nothing that you may not like.

It is a wonderful and a spectacular hotel with unexpected attentions they are by your side at any time. In a moment of difficulty they help you. Thank you very very much.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The personnel was very polite, helpful and friendly.

Its not a minus but a tip for travellers: if you need a towel dryer during spring-summer you should ask to switch it on at reception. No minuses at all!

The personnel was very polite, helpful and friendly. Special thanks to Elisa, Giulia and Gianluca! Wonderful view to the Cannaregio canal! Nice and modern interiors, great breakfast and charming garden with roses! Thank you for everything!! We enjoyed our stay in Venice also because of your care!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Great boutique hotel in a quiet part of Venice, a gem not to be missed!
    • Suite with Canal View

Our only complaint is that the pillows are lumpy, but on the grand scheme of things that is nothing really to complain about.

Fantastic staff, really friendly. Bar is an amazing place to relax after a long day exploring Venice. Cleanliness of the rooms were spot on, and lastly the breakfast is very good and well organised.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Very nice and clean room with big and comfortable bed.

Very nice and clean room with big and comfortable bed. Staff welcoming and very helpful. The location is good . The breakfast was perfect with enough of choice for everyone. Thank u , we had great stay !!!

We Price Match