Reviews of Casa Angelina Lifestyle 5 stars

G. Capriglione, 147, 84010 Praiano, Italy

#2 of 20 hotels in Praiano

9.9

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Casa Angelina is a beautiful hotel with gorgeous views of...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Casa Angelina is a beautiful hotel with gorgeous views of Positano and the amalfi coast. The staff was difficult on some aspects like transportation from Positano town back to hotel in the rain. They wanted us to use their service but wait 45 min and refused to pay the 50 euro for the shuttle we found immediately. It was just the principal for how much we paid nightly to stay. Overall I think the place is a little overpriced for what you get. Lots of gorgeous hotels on amalfi. Staff was nice but not really worth the money. I’ll look for somewhere else next time!

Fantastic experience, one the best hotels we have ever stayed.
    • Double Room - Sea Front

During Booking reservation the only room available was Eau de Sea, it was not clear to me since I contacted Hotel staff by email and went to Casa Angelina website what was my proper reservation, which means I did not know at that time what were the others fares as compared to Eau de Sea. It is indeed more expensive, you have private service and your room is basically underneath the rocks which is awesome but there are cons, such the umidity from the rocks, lack of more efficient black out system and the inconvenience of 200 steps separating the rooms from Main Building where the breakfast is certainly better in terms of variety and quality.

Eau de Sea experience was superb, mostly Fabio and Lucca prestige attention for all requests, lunch breaks filled with champagne and personal cooking. Room view and proximity to the beach/boat taxis makes the difference if you are willing to explore the sea. Food at Un Piano nel Cielo was an unforgettable experience, worth the price - certainly the best truffle we've had. Staff was very kind, suggested and reserved most of the restaurants and boat tours (Capri). Hotel is modern, chich but very despretensious... nothing exceeds besides the cleanless, great views and relaxing atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Unique experience
    • Double Room - Sea Front

We stayed at the fisherman villages, which are located off the hotel, 200 steps below enclosed in the rocks. Despite having read about the 200 steps before booking it, I have to admit I was not prepared. I discovered later that 200 steps represent around 11 floors. That's a lot. Luckly, you can take a boat to Positano from the hotel's marina, which is a lot fewer steps ($30 bucks one way for up to 4-5 people and the hotel gifts you with 2 free trips). It's much more convenient to go to Positano by boat than going up the stairs to take the hotel transfer or a car. The room is craved inside a rock and has an amazing view, but has this inconvenient. We stayed mostly in our room and didn't use the hotel's other amenities, because of the inconvenient of having to go through all that steps. Also the rocks do make some strange noises during the night (nothing major tough).

We stayed at the fisherman villages. Amazing room. Amazing view. Amazing service (you have an exclusive butler to cook and serve you, and 2 other rooms only). It's a secluded place located 200 steps down b/w the hotel and the beach. The room is enclosed in the rocks, which gives it a nice rustic touch. Very unique. Breakfast on the balcony in the morning is amazing. You wake up and ask your butler to serve your fruits, eggs, bread, etc. Can't get more exclusive or sophisticated. They have a beach club close which is very nice and has a good partnership with the hotel. You get the sunbeds for free and can enjoy the whole day (the music can get loud around 5:00 pm and disturb you a bit in the room, but by 7:00 pm it will go quietly)

Slice of heaven.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Absolutely nothing. It was perfection.

Slice of heaven. An incredibly thoughtful, beautiful space where the days feel ethereal. The staff are on another level, and nothing is ever a problem. One of the best places I’ve stayed in the world.

Unique experience in a hotel that goes for perfection
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Top hotel ! High qualified and classy friendly personnel Extraordinary food: breakfast is absolutely amazing and their resto is absolutely michelin star quality Very attentfull and happy surprises during our family stay while celebrating our wedding anniversary and the birthday of our son.

Truely excellent boutique hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nothing...this hotel really made our whole trip, we loved it.

This is a fantastic boutique hotel. The location and the views are spectacular. The interior design of the hotel is beautifully done. The staff were amazingly attentive, helpful and friendly. The food in the restuarant is excellent, and the breakfast was exceptional.

excellant hotel, with excellant views and staff its expensive but you get what you pay for
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

we had the one to one surprise meal in the restaurant on our last night. the chef finds out what food you like and then is supposed to prepare and serve you some special dishes with wine to match. we had none of our requested food but very expensive lobster and fine champagne that cost a fortune (be careful if you go for the one to one option)

the staff were very friendly and extremely well trained. Breakfast was superb with fantastic views. the hotel organised the transport from Naples (recommended) and there shuttle bus service from the hotel to local areas is very useful.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Heaven on eartg
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There is nothing to dislike. Its heavenly.

The views are to die for. The breakfast is by far the best I have had the privilege to enjoy. The staff are friendly, efficient and gracious. I love them all. The rooms are white and fresh and always pristine and again....the view when lying in my bed - breathtaking.

I travel quite a lot and have stayed in many 5 star hotels...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

I travel quite a lot and have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world but I have to say the service in this hotel is the best I have experienced. The views are excellent (room with sea view). Pool is small but there is a lively beach club with complimentary beds for hotel guests. Free shuttle bus to Positano and back.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

A most delightful stay and a fabulous treat for my fiancé for her 50th birthday!
    • Double Room - Sea Front

That we couldn't stay longer!

The entire experience & offering was exceptional. The staff across the board (booking, concierge, wait, cleaning etc) were all exceptional. Polite, efficient and nothing was too much to ask. They were accommodating & flexible to our special requirements as I was unwell and receiving treatment at the time of my visit. They happily rearranged rooms to make my stay more comfortable and were happy to provide whatever we needed. The breakfast which was included was exceptional. The meats, breads, fruits, eggs & pancakes to order were a wide & delicious offering - a feast! The rooms were clean, tasteful, beautifully designed and with very comfortable beds & wonderful views. A modern, minimalist, efficient and white comfortable room.

Dream setting with amazing staff. Wonderful service, views and amenities.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The staff was so kind and welcoming. Very helpful too. They helped us set up some additional excursions as well - private rooftop dinner and private boat to Capri for the day. I booked a car to take us to the airport when leaving with an outside company and booked it for the wrong day by mistake. The hotel fixed my mistake in minutes and set up a new car for us at 4am!! The entire staff made us feel like there was nothing they wouldn’t do to help us enjoy our stay or help!!

Perfect place to stay on Amalfi Coast
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

It is expensive - as is food, taxis etc.

Even amazing views and balcony in cheapest room. Staff could not do enough to accommodate. Amazing restaurant on roof. Large clean and comfortable rooms.

Quirky and not for everyone, very clean oddball hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Small rooms with one small window (crazy), mad super all white interiors everywhere, very small pool, over priced pool area menu, staff somewhat inexperienced. This may sound odd but the hotel also features many very ugly glass sculptures and some very cheesy wall art. They should get in a stylist and fix it. Overpriced (although it was high season so this is typical at better hotels on the Amalfi)

Amazing beach club association although down 200 big steps. The Beach club is Vibrant, fun and has good casual food. Young crowd. The hotel gives vouchers which works really well, you get to sit front row and can get some terrific swims here. A boat can be easily hired there for reasonably priced private tours of amazing other areas, grottoes and towns, although Positano and Amalfi are overrun with tourists and tourist shops and not worth spending more than an hour or two, unless dining. Very comfortable beds, spotless hotel. Excellent breakfasts with great view, great free shuttle to and from Positano in deluxe van. Praiano is away from the madding crowd.

Utterly amazing
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We were on our honeymoon and it was the perfect destination and hotel. The hotel and views are stunning. The staff couldn’t do enough for you, service was impeccable. Yes it’s expensuve but for a special occasion it is more than worth it.

A great few days away.Will return definitely

The hotel was gorgeous with magnificent views. Staff were delightful, attentive but not overbearing. Top class Food outstanding, breakfast unbelievable

The view when you walk in the front entrance is...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Inevitably, given the area and the location of the hotel it isn't the cheapest. The only other thing I noticed was one of the staff giving my girlfriend a rather judgmental look up and down one morning at breakfast... perhaps she didn't like her clothes that day? Who knows, but that type of behaviour in a hotel belongs in the 1980's, and should remain there.

The view when you walk in the front entrance is breathtakingly beautiful... then you see the view from the lounge, your room, and the restaurant, and you will probably never want to leave. Ever. In addition there is a super breakfast, lovely staff who are very attentive and helpful, and the tasting menu dinner is superb.

Beautiful and relaxing- front desk staff needs some work
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Our room was HOT when we checked in. We were told by the person who showed us to our room how to use the A/C and heat. She turned the A/C on for us. Our room never cooled down. After multiple calls and visits to our room we were told the A/C to the building was not working that time of year. The location of our room did not allow us to keep our window open while we were gone, so when we came back to our room it was HOT again. Over 80 degrees. We asked for a fan and were told there were none. It was so hot over night that my husband couldn’t sleep and had to leave our room at 4am. He spoke to the front desk who said there was probably something wrong with the vent fan. My husband sat in the lounge area for hours as it was cool in there. In the morning we spoke to the front desk and asked for our room to be looked at (it was a different staff). Without looking they told us we were wrong and there was nothing wrong in our room. There was no offer to move us or somehow resolve the situation. Our other odd situation was that we made a dinner reservation at the hotel in person while we had breakfast. My husband confirmed the time twice with the hostess and she confidently confirmed the time back to him. We were out in Positano that day and came back with time to change and make our 6pm reservation. We go to the restaurant and they are shocked to see us. They tell us they are closed. Confused- we explain we had a 6pm reservation that we made in person. They apologized and said the restaurant didn’t open until 7pm and we could come back then. This was very disappointing. We didn’t want to wait an entire hour and we had also left our day trip to make the 6pm time. We decided just to eat in the bar as we didn’t want to wait. My big plus with how the restaurant manager handled this was that they ended up taking care of our meal at the bar. This was such a way to really take care of guests (at a 5 star hotel).

It’s beautiful! All the art is amazing. Love that we could walk thru the small town. Loved that it was in between Amalfi and Positano. The shuttle was nice (but the times were not great). The food was great and servers and bartenders were lovely.

Extremely satisfied with our stay!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Towels and linens were extremely soft and comfortable. Staff very, very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was exceptional! Views from our room and entire facility were Amazing! Great location, if you want to drive into other Amalfi towns.

Gorgeous location, engaged staff, calming

Could not stay longer.

Our second visit. Relaxed elegance. Stunning views. Cool serenity of all white room. Connection to nature. Gorgeous, whimisical art. Wonderful, beautifully trained staff. Best breakfast ever! Fresh, creative, local produce. Arrived excited and left mellow. Special touches to make our anniversary memorable.

When you are done with the crowds in positano and need peace, this is the spot.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The luncn on the pool terrace was exceptional. Views over the sea and back towards positano are magical from this location. Dinner was elevated Italian and there are other great places within walking distance. Beach scene was strange with cranking music, not same vibe as peaceful hotel experience

Beautiful location, but very very expensive for what it is. Also forced upgrade & double charged me
    • Single Room with Sea View

I showed up to the hotel and they told me 2 people couldn’t stay in a room with a Double Bed. They forced me to upgrade the room to a “Classic” which was 85 Euro more. Also, upon check out...I paid for the bottle of water and soda we drank out f the mini fridge in cash, but the hotel charged my card for the ose products as well. Very minor charge so I’m not too worried, but it’s the principle. Shady.

A dreamy stay on the coast.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

My husband and I came here for two days while we were on the Amalfi Coast and it was an absolute dream. Although I think the hotel was full when we visited, it never felt crowded and it was always possible to get a lounger chair at the pool. The beach club is also lovely, though not great for swimming or anyone who has problems with stairs. The staff was absolutely fantastic and this was our favorite stay of our trip, even though it was not the most expensive hotel we stayed in. I honestly can't recommend this enough.

Great location,design, service & views......
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

unfortunately we were in room 214 which was above the laundry or air con room, so we had a constant drone of machinery in the back ground......we just pretended we were on a long haul flight & didn't let it spoil our stay.....not a cheap hotel but worth the price

This is an exceptional hotel in all ways....design, position, service & probably the neatest/cleanest hotel i ever stayed in... the views towards Positano are amazing....feels like you are sitting on your own mega yacht.....breakfasts are superb...such good local trattoria's close to hotel

Perfect place to indulge, relax and take in the breathtaking views whilst being treated like a king.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Absolutely nothing other than that the drink prices in the hotel. €15.00 minimum for a Gin, Vodka or Whisky is pretty steep in my opinion. The only place I've paid similar drink prices are in the super clubs in Ibiza!

We came here for our honeymoon and from the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The staff's attentiveness and politeness is second to none. The rooms, food, wine selection, facilities and services provided, not to mention the setting and views are all first class. An expensive treat, but completely worth every penny for a special occasion.

Casa Angelina is a destination by itself in The amalfi coast!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Casa Angelina is a destination by itself in The amalfi coast! Service and staff was beyond expectations, the hotel and amenities was amazing! Will surely recommend this property and can't wait to return to it!

Beautiful view, beautiful design of the hotel, the breakfast...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

We felt that especially during the breakfast service, the attitude of some of the people serving was quite judgmental, not smiling, and put us in a bad mood in the morning despite of the beautiful location and quality of the breakfast. We didn t feel like at home and we are happy we didn t stay longer then 1 night.

Beautiful view, beautiful design of the hotel, the breakfast location was perfect for a morning wake up. Great facilities ! Nice people welcoming you, appreciated the originality of the welcome drink.

Perfection!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

We loved everything about Casa Angelina. It had the perfect size and the perfect location. It was close enough to Positano and the free shuttle service was excellent. Positano is a little too busy for our liking so the easy access to it without having to stay there was ideal. We also loved the beach club that is part of the hotel. The view from the beach and also from the pool is out of this world! And the stuff is just amazing, so friendly and helpful. We will be back without a question!! Out favourite hotel!

Luxury boutique experience in stunning location
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Within a classic room (450 per night).. - No tea/coffee making facilities in room. - Small TV. - Sunbeds around pool basic and uncomfortable - expected a lot better. - Steep, difficult access road - hire a small car! - Drinks prices very high but you do get excellent snacks and service

It's a pricey, modern, arty, small (about 30 odd rooms) 5* hotel that will give much pleasure just hanging out in. We really liked... - Stunning views. - Fantastic, high quality breakfasts and evening meals. - Very attentive service - lots of helpful staff always around. - Exceptionally clean and well maintained. - Fun beach bar area (although long walk down/up). - iPad in room. - Bathroom towels, Joe Malone shampoo etc. - Comfy bed and lovely crisp white cotton bed sheets. - gym/indoor pool + free morning Pilates classes

Everything was so superb.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Everything was so superb. The only problem was the bed / mattress was not very comfortable. Also they were 2 single beds joined up instead of 1 whole bed.

We had dinner at the restaurant on the roof.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The balcony is extremely small and you cannot really relax on it. We were there on our honeymoon and they had told us that they would put some champagne on ice for us as a treat. This didn't happen. the location is ok but there are no shops around at all and the restaurants close by were closed at lunch time. You have to go to Positano if you want to venture out of the hotel at all. The Jacuzzi wasn't working when we stayed. The rooms are a bit bland and clinical. It is nice but not really worth £750 a night which is what we paid.

We had dinner at the restaurant on the roof. It was amazing. My husband said it was the best steak he had ever had. We had the tasting menu and the house gave us lots of treats between our 6 course so we were very full by the end of it. Staff are really polite and helpful. The shuttle to Positano is also really useful.

Excellent honeymoon location
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The shuttle bus to positano drops you off slightly out of town and you then have to walk in. This was not explained properly before we first went in and we were not given a map without asking

The amazing sea view

Slice of Heaven on the Amalfi Coast
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

That I had to leave this amazing spot...

This hotel is immaculate and the staff is super attentive - catering to your every need. The property is beautiful and every detail is perfect. The breakfast was amazing. The snacks at the pool that came with your drink were great. Very nice fitness center and we even enjoyed a class with Seb outside which was really fun. Having access to the beach club was nice and they treated guests of Casa Angelina very well. We also took a boat excursion from the rental spot near the beach and it was a highlight of the trip. "Frankie" was a native of Praiano and was a fabulous tour guide - would HIGHLY recommend. Another highlight - would be the "Chocolate Trolley" - you must eat in the hotel restaurant or atleast go up for dessert and experience the Trolley - it was amazing! It is also nice to be in Praiano, outside the hustle of Positano. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you over and pick you up which was also a very nice feature. Would also add that we scheduled car service through Benvenuto Limos. They picked us up from the train station in Naples and took us to the hotel. The drivers were awesome, stopping for scenic overlooks if we wanted. I would not want to drive the Amalfi coast so this was a treat to have such charming and well informed drivers taking us there and back. Really LOVED everything about this hotel, it is expensive, but worth it to treat yourself.

Pricey art hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

We felt the bedroom we were allocated was a little disappointing - although the bed and toiletries were lovely the room itself felt a little cold and clinical. There was also no documentation about the hotel itself, the facilities or the local area. We were also disappointed by the massage facilities, it feels a little as though you've been taken to a broom cupboard which has a sports therapist table in the middle. It's a shame as the masseuse was very good, but the surroundings were off-putting. Finally, we thought the price was a little high - we'd stayed elsewhere in the region far more reasonably.

Staff were fantastic, and the pool area is lovely. The hotel itself is beautiful, with plenty of local art and an interesting design aesthetic. Breakfast was pleasant enough, with eggs to order and lots of choice for fruit, cold meats, cheese, cereals and pastries. In fact the food everywhere in the hotel was great, we had a lovely lunch on the terrace on our last day and the portion sizes were very generous.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Boutique, stylish hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Beach access- 200 steps down are OK but not fun on the way up in hot weather if you are not young. Although the hotel is chic, it is not luxurious and is expensive

Decor,cleanliness, staff attentiveness,quality of food. Beautiful views.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Wonderful honeymoon at Casa Angelina
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Pillows would go flat in the night. Also we're asked to take our pizza to our room to eat instead of outside.

We loved breakfast and the endless supply of Olives!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

The perfectly located ultra modern hotel with attentive staff on the Amalfi coast.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There was absolutely nothing I can think of, it was perfection.

The staff were friendly and attentive. The view from the breakfast terrace is truly amazing. The breakfast selection was beautifully laid out with a huge array of choice.

This is a wonderful hotel!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The view from the hotel is simply incredible - I could stare at it all day long. I have stayed at the hotel twice and both trips were excellent. The staff go out of their way to make your stay memorable. I can't wait to go back.

The location is perfect in terms of the view.

- Location is inconvenient if you don't have a car however the view is perfect. - The room is not as nice as it could have been considering the price.

The location is perfect in terms of the view. However it is inconvenient if you don't have a car (although the hotel offers free shuttle bus service per hour, still it would be great if we can just travel more freely). The staff and service are absolutely amazing, my parents are very picky travellers and even they said this is one of the best serviced hotel they have ever stayed. The view and the hotel looks even more amazing in real life, instantly feel very peaceful and relaxing when you stepped in, and the scent in the hotel is very de-stress as well. Breakfast is absolutely perfect, lots of choices and all the food is very fresh. Housekeeping in this hotel cannot be any better, everytime when we leave the room and come back, everything is tidy. Highly recommend people to try the restaurant for dinner, service even topped some of the Michelin 3 stars restaurant but with a much more reasonable price tag!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Very modern hotel, nice and clean at Praiano.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Praiano is a very small town and it does not offer too much. Hence we drove to Amalfi for dinner.

The location and view. Easy car parking considering that you are in the Amalfi Coast. Nice rooms but to close one to the other. Soundproofing not quite good. Is a nice place.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Elegant, stunning, peaceful and memorable
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Everything went smoothly. As close to perfection as might be possible.

This is everything we expected from a five star hotel. The staff were attentive and friendly meeting every need we had. The grounds were impeccable with a contemporary style. The beds were comfortable. The food was both delicious and beautiful with a setting that can not really be expressed in words - or even in a picture . Everything around you has a touch of class. The shuttle makes it easy to visit Positano and we took a wonderful boat trip to Capris that left from the dock below. We also hiked part of the Path of the Gods from Nocello back to the hotel. Every part of this was a wonderful experience.

Great design
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

The bathroom was not as shown on the pic of the room advertised. I clarified with the hotel manager and he said not all bathroom have bath tub even in the same room category. Although a decent good breakfast, It was however the same breakfast every day. A little change will be nicer..

Design, view, comfort, location.

Second to none
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Aircon wouldn't heat the room

Staff were incredibly courteous and helpful, the setting was fabulous. Exquisitely decorated and spotlessly clean. Possibly the best hotel experience in my life.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Paradise on earth
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

This place is just incredible, amazing location, amazing views, amazing staff..and the best breakfast we have ever experienced (and we have experienced plenty!)

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Impecable taste in decor on the Amalfi Coast

We had a bad experience with a guest, who was treated poorly even after we had announced him as a guest and left his name. The manager in charge (who is not the owner, apparently) made a poor business decision being dismissive to friends of guests who would have consummed a great deal down at the beach.,,,

Beautiful location, Great taste in Decor, excellent breakfast, great location clise to positano and Amalfi

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Breakfast was amazing.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The restaurant was a bit stuffy for dinner. The food was good but the dining experience was a bit awkward.

Breakfast was amazing. The view is unbeatable.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Fabulous
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

The driveway down to the parking is a nightmare. There is a unusual and unpleasant scent that is pervasive everywhere, including in the guest rooms.

Everything about this hotel was fabulous. The location is perfect. The hotel is beautiful and the view superb. The staff was attentive and helpful. It was worth the money. The breakfast is by far the best we have ever had and we are very seasoned travellers. Dinner at the restaurant was equally fantastic.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Too many stairs

No welcome on check in. Charging for mini bar. Not value for money.

Butlers very good.

Absolutely wonderful, I would most certainly return

Absolutely wonderful, I would most certainly return

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Best Hotel in the whole world
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Kept looking for something I didn’t like and I couldn’t find anything😊

Everything, Casa Angelina is out of this world

Very impressed with the hotel, service and staff.
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Would like a rug on the floor in my room😊

The service and staff were exceptional. Best breakfast!

Clean and contemporary
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nothing not to like apart from in a quieter location

Clean and contemporary

• Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Everything Discreet. Not pretentious Elegant and quietly sophisticated Stunning location Wonderful staff in every way. Amazing

Just perfect 👌!!!!!!
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Never been to a better managed hotel and never served by an more trained and friendly staff!!!! Outstanding architecture and well designed

Marvellous...

Everything was perfect!

Everything was perfect!

Super luxury hotel without being over the top.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Great service but not obtrusive. Very helpful in planning day trips, etc. Best breakfasts of any hotel anywhere!

Beautiful location, clean, comfortable, excellent breakfast,...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The beach isn't in keeping with the rest of the property

Beautiful location, clean, comfortable, excellent breakfast, excellent restaurant

Fantastic
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Gastronomic restaurant has excellent food but too small portions

Good place, good services,.
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Good place, good services,.. the place to stay in the area

Spectacular!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Just every thing was lovely, nothing too much trouble with...

Just every thing was lovely, nothing too much trouble with waiters at hand to help, first class, breakfast was a treat with what ever you wanted,

Beautiful, service oriented boutique hotel!

Leaving

Gorgeous property...fantastic breakfast!

SIMPLY SUPERB
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The serene location, service and facilities. Absolutely incredible place!

Fabulous
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

The bed was way too hard. Should have a memory foam put on the mattress

Gorgeous first class hotel

Beautiful view, expensive but worth a treat
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Staff too keen to confirm our departure time from the moment we arrived. Not enough staff serving drinks in the evening.

Beautiful views

Pure Luxury

Everything was amazing.

Pure Luxury

• Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

No elevator to the beach club and road Too small TV

Breakfast Beach club Restaurant Shuttle to Positano

Great breakfast choices
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

Great breakfast choices Speed from he beach to the neighbouring restaurant

Stunning hotel

Room was a little small, was here for 8 nites and our room good for1-2 nites

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Heaven on earth!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Everything was amazing, relaxing and perfect. Best hotel I have stayed at!

Luxury at the Amalfi
    • Premier Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Sea was a long walk away and did not have a decent beach

AMAZING facility, hotel looks like it came straight out of a catalogue.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Peaceful place
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

View, service and breakfast.

Beautiful location, relaxing, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Eveything is beautifully designed, and well considered. Staff are amazing.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

A piece of heaven
    • Comfort Double Room with Partial Sea View

This place is truly truly amazing, highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

Basically.

Basically.. Everything!! The staff, the room, the food, the pool and beach facilities, the flawless service and the heavenly FOOD! I would definitely come back there is no doubt there.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2016

Location, view, deco, food, amazing breakfast

- Too warm in the room during the first night (25C !), but apparently they had a technical issue with their hvac and they changed our room (upgrade) so very fair - Very bad acoustic insulation in the 1st room

Location, view, deco, food, amazing breakfast

There are also 35 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.