Reviews of Cicerone Hotel 4 stars

Via Cicerone 55, Vatican City - Prati, 00193 Rome, Italy

#582 of 921 hotels in Rome

staff, location

stronger internet signal. could not access internet from bedroom. created problems when flight was delayed and could not obtain information without going to lobby at 5:00 AM.

staff, location

Great location in residential area.
    • Quadruple Room

Great location in residential area. Breakfast was great as well. The hotel is more modern than most hotels that are located in historical buildings. If you do not want old world charm, this is perfect and was perfect for family four. We were required to get two rooms and they put us in Oliveto Suite which shared one door leading into a mini foyer and the from fhe foyer you had access to both rooms with their own door with lock. It was perfect for us.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Male Duty Manager during night shift exceptionally rude.
    • Quadruple Room

Male Duty Manager during night shift exceptionally rude. I asked for a knife to cut my daughters birthday cake at midnight in our room and he told me I should have ordered in advance whist 20 meters away there were multiple tables set with cutlery for the morning breakfast. When I picked one up, he ran towards me as though I stole it and actually accused me of doing so... I would fire him if he was my employee.

Good value for money

door on d bathrm needs repair, since there were black ant's coming out from it. only 3 sockets for our devices in d whole rm. we were 3 in d rm, no socket in d bathrm.

Excellent location. accessible to all transport system going to touristsspots. easily located.we bought 72 hrs transport card which we used on underground trains & busses- which stops in front of the hotell. clean bathrm, provided shampoo & showergel was more than enough to what we need.Nicest pillows ever!Highly recommended!!

Expected a more professional staff and contemporary facility for EUR 140.00 per night.

Elevators broken, hotel in general run-down and old, bar & breakfast staff unfriendly, breakfast services half-hearted, taxi coordination from and to the hotel with staff very exhausting, bathroom door jammed

Location, hotel restaurant and its staff

Stay away

This is not a 4 star hotel at the best a 1 star. Terrible service all over the place. The worst experience was the breakfast room followed by the reception. The hotel clearly specialize in travel group and if you are unlucky and arrive at the ground floor when a large group is checking in, the reception area is totally overcrowded. Will never ever go back.

Refusal by the hotel to refund our rate for room after my...

Refusal by the hotel to refund our rate for room after my father was admitted to hospice, and later died. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone!

Excellent hotel in a great location.

Excellent hotel in a great location. Many people will always find that something is wrong and be unhappy, even when everything is perfect... Remember that beauty is in the eye of an observer ! So I repeat : a great hotel, comfortable beds, good staff especially Franchesca at the reception desk, as well as other staff. Definitely, hotel for recommendation, where I will stay during my future visites of Rome.

No aircondition and still normally priced as 4-star hotel. Something should change to ranking.

Serious!? - no aircondition able to cool, when it's 24-29 C!! That's simply unacceptable. Last night, the thing couldn't even ventilate - the fan was just dead and the device dripped in the entrance. Not even a refund/deduction as compensation for spending the last night with ear stuffed with papers to endure streetnoise from the open windows was possible. 👎☝ Heck, in room 430 the wallpaper is fastened with small, I kid you not, tiny nails - and draped like a nightgown.

It's location is great. Staff do what they can with a sort of rundown shabby hotels in dire need of some tlc. Breakfast is just fine.

It was fine, but the bathrooms were gross.

The bathrooms had mold and the shower either barely trickled out or came out with such force that water got all over the floor (thus, the bottom of bathroom doors were moldy and deteriorating due to the moisture.

I liked the lobby and the restaurant and bar area. Very inviting, good food, excellent staff.

Good value for money in a central location

We were shocked on our last night, as the hotel hosted a noisy birthday party in its restaurant. Hearing loud music and the bass thumping on the walls wasn't a pleasant experience at all. We complained to the hotel reception about the noise and they said the party would end around midnight, but it continued until 2 AM. Certainly not what we were expecting from a hotel of this quality... The hotel management should reconsider hosting such parties in the hotel.

The hotel has a fantastic location, just a few minutes away from Castel Sant'Angelo and the Vatican. Access to all major sights in the city center is easily accessible via bridges closest to Piazza Cavour.

good location but old furniture

I have stayed at this hotel many time for last 10 years, and it's pity to say but the hotel is getting older, I mean maintainance is not for 4 stars hotels Normally they have to renovate something every 5 years. Old carpets and furniture in rooms smells not so good and also design is old. Very hot central heating and all guest in my part of building have keeped windows opened, but there are some restaurant ventilation sistem and whole day around we have the kitchen smell in the room. It was not possibility to make condition by ourself.

Breakfast is good always when i stay in this hotels salmon, mozarella, bread, chees, omlets, juice.... cofee etc everything is quite good Location for me is perfect - near the Vatican and not sofar from Metro station This is good district of Rome with a wide choice of restaurant and shops...

It was in short walking distance to most of the sites

The Internet connection was poor. .absolutely no connection in the room. Also staff were not very well informed with regards to opening days etc of sites and where to get roma tickets. Waisted tome and money.

It was in short walking distance to most of the sites

A tad overpriced but we enjoyed our stay nonetheless.

The third bed was incredibly uncomfortable. The springs were visible. Had to put the mattress from the pullout couch on top of it.

Great location and loved the restaurant off the lobby.

We spent five days in Rome and Cicerone hotel was one of major reasons for enjoying the trip.

Using the air condition in room was a bit complicated.

Staff were very helpful for sharing the info about directions and how to use public transportation. Very good breakfast. Our suite was quite spacious and facilities were OK.

nice hotel, recepcion ok , room quite good, and very good located ,

the staff in the breakfast room

The breakfast incluid very poor . and the staff in the breakfast room very unpolite , they should be more educated and smile a little

The room looked tired and felt more like a 3-star room than...

The room looked tired and felt more like a 3-star room than a 4-star one. The internal doors looked like they had been replaced/repaired on the cheap. The bathroom facilities were far from the standard one would expect for a hotel classed as such. The shower enclosure was small and had not shower screen/curtain, so the water inevitably went all over the place. The overall feeling was of a hotel that used to be a 4 star property, but which had seen better days and could benefit from a overall refurbishment. On the plus side, the air-conditioning equipment worked just fine, and help made the temperature very comfortable in the room.

Overall it was a good stay

The maid didn't replace our water glasses - used the same ones the whole stay, and didn't replace the bar soap when we ran out. The room wasn't cleaned the second day; by the time we came back from sightseeing around 1530, the maid wanted to come in about 1600 but we were showering and getting cleaned up for dinner. Also the shower was very moldy and the room was quite hot two of the three days. We asked to have a repair and were told the weather was affecting the temperature of the hotel and there was nothing that could be done. One of the elevators was not working our last day.

Breakfast selection was excellent. Overall the hotel is very nice. Staff in the bar and at the desk were very helpful. The hotel is very convenient to get to historic sights. We stayed here on our last trip to Rome 10 years ago.

Good staff made me feel comfortable.
    • Comfort Single Room

Well nevertheless i had booking confirmed by booking. Com there was no reservation for my room. Thanks to staff i got room little more expensive that originall booking. I am not sure i will use booking. Com any more. When traveling for business i have to have 100% guarantee i wiil have all what i need snd booked in advance.

Wonderful hotel but had to face overbilling issue!

Billing - I was charged $518 more than my bill was The total stay for 2 nights was 196 euro which was charged on my Amex and yesterday they suddenly charged another $508 ... no clue why and what for since we left the hotel room on time and spotless. Anyway, highly disappointing. I called Amex and disputed the charges.

Their bartender Dominic was wonderful ... so much fun and help!!! He directed us to sites we never knew existed, plus gave us recommendation to restaurant in Florence that was excellent!!! Staff like him makes difference in your stay when you are in strange city for the first time in your life. If possible send him note of appreciation from Ivy and Richard!!! He will remember us :)

Underwhelmed and the advertising does not match the actual product.

This was advertised as a 4 star hotel. The first room they gave us had wall paper coming off the walls, a dirty carpet, no toilet paper rack, really old carpet, and the headboard was bent. In addition, the elevators sound like you will fall to your death at any second. We did switch rooms on the second night and it was nicer with wood floors but in no way did this match the description on Booking.com. This is not 4 star in our opinion; maybe 3 at most.

The location.

I enjoyed the stay but the double payment was disappointing.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

The Hotel took a double payment from my credit card and I have yet to receive the double payment reversal.

The service was good and I enjoyed the stay.

Ok but not good value.

The breakfast was bad. The hotel was in a poor state of disrepair, particularly the bedroom and bathroom. The cost was high for the poor condition of the hotel.

Location was very good.

I wouldnt stay in the above hotel again.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

After arive the porter was unable to open my bedrom and had to return to reception on 3 occasions before eventually secure the correct code. He left and then I noted the ensuite was flooded, I was given another room. The next day the toilet didnt not flush but this was attended to. What was really annoying was I had to remind reception staff each day that my room had not been checked out ie towels changed etc. The receptionist on the final day observation on this was "at least you will not have to remind us tomorrow". This was totally unsatisfactory. I booked an extra night but was unable to travel ( as I left my passport at home) so I did not stay the first night or have breakfast that morning, I was informed that I would secure no discount for this which I accepted, I then inquired if I could at least avail of a late check out as my flight was that night I was informd under no circumstances as it was the hotel policy.

limited.

disappointed about the noise and the wifi but appreciated m'y stay

i occupied a very noisy room with no wifi, i ne copmlained about it but nothing was done.

very well situated, near the touristic places, clean rooms and very good breakfast, the staff is very friendly and helpful. i would recommand this hôtel for a short stay.

Nice stay , close to a Metro station and 15 minute walk to the Vatican.

Breakfast offering could be better.

Nice rooms, Comfortable bed, AC in rooms. Breakfast okay not great but still good enough to start the day. Staff very nice and helpful.

Like I stated below the hotel was lovely as well as the location.

That you did not have the phone charger that we used in London. The hotel should facilitate this for guest who do not always have the plugs that are used in Italy. This did cause us some problems as we were not able to charge our mobiles up. Also had trouble accessing the internet even though the password that was given was correct it jut didn't work.

Breakfast was nice - and the location was great. Room was nice.

Overall stay was good.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Staff at reception could have been a little more friendly and helpful. Hallways and walls could have been cleaner.

Breakfast was great. Location was very good. Rooms were clean.

Great location! Friendly staff

We were first placed in a room on the top floor with terrible air conditioning. We were miserable for the first night and couldn't sleep. After complaining they placed us in another room the next night and the ac was very strong. The bed was very hard and the pillows even worse. But what we gathered is that's how most European hotels are.

The daily breakfast was good had good selections and the location was great! It was a great location so many stores literally 1 block away. Nice and central to walk to the Vatican and other locations.

Variety of Breakfast.
    • Comfort Single Room

Three things: 1) please check that shells are not broken before serving menus 60 and 59 if I have a good memory, because my friend and I sadly ate little bits of sharp broken shells that hurt our mouth, entering with their sharpen end into our flesh between teeth and palate. 2) Please brung a bowl onto the table with menus that include cockles, and cleaning tissus so that we can discard empty shells and clean our fingers 3) I asked reception to hire a tawi on my departure day, a txi with the fixed rate of some 48€, but when I arrived at the airport, the driver charged me by around 68€, he said that this was what the hotel had asked, with a tour around the walls of Vatican. I was obliged to pay, but I was very angry. By the way, I already answered this review, as soon as I got home, weeks ago ???

Variety of Breakfast. Good restaurant but see below for cockles dishes

Nice location, but careaful with room temperatures
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

They have to really pay attention to the a/c in the rooms. We had to change the room, but for one whole day and one night we had to constantly prove that we do have an inormous heat in our room.

Hotel location is definitely a strong and good point. Breakfast is delicisous

Very disappointed.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

The air conditioning did not work. We told them right away and they sent someone up. However, because we booked through booking.com they told us there was nothing they could do unless we wanted to pay an extra $40 per night to be upgraded. I told them I liked the room and did not need an upgrade but just wanted the air conditioning to work - NO they had only that room for booking.com and to get anything else we would need to pay more. TERRIBLE!!

WE had to ask for Wifi password.

WE had to ask for Wifi password. There was no information how to log in. The lady who answered the phone was rude and lost her temper. Plumbing in the bathroom is old. The glass pane in the shower is not practical. The words "shampoo" and "bath gel" are TOOO small. May different packs will make it easy or at least larger font. Bathroom scale is missing. I could not operate TV. Elevator was very slow and no close or open button (safety issue) There was no pen in the room.

Very very dirty rooms! Changed rooms 3 times and still did not have a properly clean room.

Rooms very very dirty. Had to change rooms 3 times. First room had dirty towels and bedsheets. 2 room had VERY dirty bedsheets. Third room had a dirty toilet. Literally. Cleaned it ourselves as by then lost faith in finding a clean room. Unfortunately for the first two rooms didn't notice they were dirty until actually using stuff so had to unpack and pack multiple times to change rooms. For example noticed bedsheets were dirty as the they looked acceptable from top and the brown spots were there when the covers were lifted. Hard to see in pictures as only the very dark spots stood out. Never had this problem with a hotel before. Toilet was so gross we didn't even take pictures as were too frustrated. Each room change took about an hour as had to keep following up! They also said maid service wasn't available. So it was room change or nothing

Location is good. But rooms were so dirty that it took away from everything.

Amazing location within walking distance to all of romes...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Amazing location within walking distance to all of romes attractions and many restaurants. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast was also good. Great atmosphere and especially we loved the seats out the front!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

The Place To Stay

Having to leave Rome!

Found everything and everyone great after reading dubious reviews. Bed was so comfortable. Plenty of hot water, staff so helpful, ideal location, breakfast fabulous. Italian staff who all spoke excellent English. Ate in the pizza restaurant one lunch time, great value for money. Fresh towels every day, will definitely be staying here again. My daughter staying here next week after our wonderful experience. So much for a very reasonable price. Our place to stay in Rome from now on.

The room was perfect, please check the key to enter...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

At the restaurant, the time to have the order taken should be reduced. As for the dishes with cockles (#59 and 60),I suggest that you put a bowl on the table to discard the empty cockles, put some tissus to clean our fingers, and to avoid broken cockles mixed with the risotto or spaghetti as this is hurting in the mouth and harmful. Otherwise it was very good.

The room was perfect, please check the key to enter (didn't work well) Staff very skilled, helpful and patient.

best hotel to stay in rome for value for money

the aria is very nice the bus is opposite the hotel the staff is very helpful should the hotel have a computer for the use of the residence will be more convenient

The hotel is in the middle of the best places in Rome and I recommend the hotel in full

• Comfort Single Room

Constant flow Of tourist buses, no attention at all to individual clients. Very old furniture And rugs ,pieces of rug in the hallways covering damaged Carpet, old cranky staff, overworked maids. Stone hard beds. A very different Cicerone hotel than 10 years ago. I will definitely not recommended it. One of the worst 4 star hotels I've stayed in. Needs total refurbishing and new happier staff . (and May be less business with cheap tour agencies)

Hotel Cicerone has an excellent location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

As usual, the beds in European hotels are too hard and the pillows too firm. For some reason, the shower drain had a foul odor and we had to place a towel over it at night.

Excellent location. We were able to walk to the Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, and the Vatican. Their own restaurant is clean, modern, and has reasonably priced food. The staff was efficient and friendly, with the exception of one of the men who seemed impatient and it was too much of a bother for him to answer basic help questions. Unfortunately, I didn't get his name. We had the superior room. It was worth the extra money (which was not that much anyway). It was spacious and had a nice balcony that looked down on the main street. Robes and slippers were a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Rome break
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

The receptionist booked a taxi for us back to the airport on Friday 12th May. We told the driver we were going to Ciampino airport but he took us to the other one which cost us 50 euros then we had to get another taxi to Ciampino which cost another 55 Euros luckily we had time and caught our flight back to Scotland

The staff were helpful in that they told us what direction to go in to find places

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Cicerone from family view
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Hotel design and quality is far from presented on pictures. It's old fashioned and dirty. Inside room was awful, dirty walls, lack of fresh air inside, dirty windows not easy to open. Air conditioning looks like from early 80' was not safe to switched it on especially when someone in hotel switched something on and lights went down for 20 minutes. Bathroom was terrible. Happy that I sayed there only two nights. Never again.

Only localization

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Comfortable bed, nice room however it deserved 4 stars 10...

Horrible wi-fi. Concesting-disconectiong-concesting-disconectiong. Practically I couldn't use it. Cold room - as nights were quite cold, there was no heating

Comfortable bed, nice room however it deserved 4 stars 10 years ago

The position of the hotel is really great.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

We had the cheaper room, so I didn't expected much, but despite that I was quite disappointed. The room was quite clean, but really noisy (next to laundry room or what?! and next to personal room) so noise till midnight and than from 6:30. Breakfast was same for everybody and it was really bad. Last day, we went rather for breakfast to the bistro. Personal at reception was fine and kind, but at breakfast they were really slow and negative. WIFI connection is not bad, but not stable at all rooms.

The position of the hotel is really great. It is close to Vatican City and the neighbourhood is really good - many good places to eat or just to have a coffee.

The property and the room was clean and well maintained.

We had to wait a really long time for our desserts at the restaurant. I had to approach the waitress to have a follow up on our order; she told me that the deserts were coming. We had to wait 10 more minutes for our desserts to arrive. I highlighted to the waiter that the service was slow (restaurant was not full), he did not even bother to look at me, he looked on another direction and said "yeah". Unacceptable behaviour.

The property and the room was clean and well maintained. The front office staff was pleasant. The location is great.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Location is really good and is walking distances to main...

Bathroom needs a bit of attention, it is quite dated and you can tell by the ceiling been a bit mouldy. The breakfast in the morning is presented in a very old fashioned. The colour of the table cloths and linen isn't up to date. It seems like we have stepped back in time.

Location is really good and is walking distances to main historic buildings and attractions! Beds are very good and comfortable. The look outside the building isn't great; Inside it is much better!

Noisy rooms !!! Bad sleeping and relaxing..... Not for vacations !!!

Very noisy!!!.... The noise of lifts all night !!!!! The vibrations of lifts spread the whole hotel ... All night ... And specially after 7:30 because all people begin to use them masively ... I did not sleep first night.... And badly next 2 nights....

Holiday in Rome

Some of the staff not so friendly and uncooperative. Guests that were noisy were not cautioned or asked to quiet down

The location of the hotel was great!!!

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Never ever been in this hotel again

Almost everything, except some people. Poor maintenance, noisy, dirty, breakfast a chaos, poor quality bathroom, really disappointing.

Just the location

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Wonderful hotel
    • Quadruple Room

Just minor impediments, but, I would have loved a kettle with coffee/tea making facilities. Bonus would have been a trouser press.

Extremely good value for money with tastefully decorated spacious rooms. Good shower and bathing areas with selection of toiletries. Breakfast was lavish and fantastic. First time in Rome and ideal as within a 10-15 minute walk to either the Vatican or Centre Rome. Good bus service just across the street and a metro station 5 minutes walk away. They were very understanding when my wife and kid were sick. Will definitely stay here the next time.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Safe choice

A quiet location away from the tourist area, but an easy walk to major attractions. Very close to Vatican. Public transport access in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Amazing

Lovely accommodating staff always smiling and happy to help even changed my booking last min to accommodate my children and gave us a inter connecting room

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Nice affordable hotel in a nice area!

Wifi could be spotty, but just logging out and back in worked fine if it became slow.

Breakfast included and very nice location. The staff were all amazing and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again, when in Rome.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

never again

unfriendliness, unresponsive, thought they were doing us a favour by letting us stay in their hotel. We thought for over !00 euros a night we were allowed to stay there and possible be grateful for our money. I can get a room almost anywhere in Rome

Waiting Staff couldn't care less. Breakfast, no cups, cold 'hot food' limited menu. Had to wait ages for service in restaurant on first night and gave up f and settled for room service. Stayed 3 nights and tray complete with food stayed in the room with us.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Too many tourist groups!
    • Comfort Single Room

No tv remote control in the room to start with and, when it was delivered, it did not work! The next morning I was told by the reception I would be getting a new one, but in the evening I found the same non-working remote control. Some male staff at the reception were rather unfriendly and not very helpful. My general impression is that the hotel staff are too used to dealing with tourist groups and are unable to treat individual guests with the due courtesy and warmth.

Great cleanliness and marble floor and walls in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Not impressed by so called 4 star hotel

Staff was horrible. Cannot or will not accommodate early arrivals. Told us to come back. Seemed to treat everyone with distain. Complained three times about faulty drapes. Only when I said I would get the manager involved, someone came to the room but didn't fix the problem. On arrival a 1/4 roll of toilet paper. On subsequent days, one towel for two people and another day insufficient soap. They are kidding themselves if they think this is a four star hotel. Because we got a lower price through booking.com, they gave us a substandard room. Window overlooked the air conditioning unit and a bright light was in our face at night, because they wouldn't fix the drapes. Booking.com also lowered their rates during our stay , but Cicerone would not honor the lower price even though we were only required to give 48 hours notice of changes. Could have saved about another 50 Euros. Bed has hard as a rock.

Relatively close to the Vatican

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Comfortable stay. Seemed to be popular for bus groups. Crowded at breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the plastic cups. Got some cups from the breakfast room ourselves..

The seats out the front of the hotel beside the footpath. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Amazing location!

No complaints at all.

I had stayed here on a prior vacation and found the location amazing to walk the highlights of Ancient Rome. Also, the hotel has great restaurants within one or two blocks. I would definitely book at this hotel in the future. Staff was very courteous and efficient also.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The location was excellent, and the area, was perfect.

The desk staff, although helpful when you got their attention, hardly ever spoke to you as you were passing by, to say good morning or otherwise. The bed did not have a mattress cover, and when I asked for one, they said they did not use them. the Housekeeper was brilliant, she offered to cover the bed for me with some extra sheeting. The pillows had split and again, I asked for some different ones, they too were covered only with one pillow case. I was disappointed with the condition of the bedding and would not stay there again because of that, as it was unhygienic. Furthermore, we were unable to see the housekeeper on the first night of our arrival, so I had to deal with this by asking for more sheets and pillowcases and covering the bed and pillows myself. It would have been nice to have a kettle in the room, albeit you could help yourself to hot water at the bar 24 hours a day.

The location was excellent, and the area, was perfect. The restaurant staff were really helpful and happy and very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

We knew the deal was too good to be true

Hmmm where to begin? Four stars is a joke. Our room was more like 2 stars. In bad need of an update. The window handles were broken (so if it was windy they would crack open by themselves). The floor was stained. There was hair and mold in the bathroom. The bathroom was the loudest, least relaxing place since you could hear everything in the room, the rooms above and next door, and the hallway. The shower had drain problems so we had to keep the water pressure low and still the water was up to our ankles. The bed was two individual beds put together (which actually we enjoy but if I was alone or um in a more romantic mood I would not have been happy about that). We frequently smelled cigarette smoke. The elevators are tight and outdated. The other guests were stereotypical older retired American and British tourists. Most of the staff seemed to tolerate the customers. Ohhhhh and we had housekeeping (or maybe room service? They didn't announce themselves) randomly enter our room at 8:30 in the morning.

We found a great price through booking's special deals. The location was personally convenient. We had a late check out that was friendly and quick. The bed was comfortable. There was a bathtub and good water pressure. For the exact same price we would stay again if it was only one night and there were no better options.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Value for money

One reception staff Juliana was rude and unhelpful on arrival. Bathroom needed an update. No wheelchair access signs on front entrance so had to navigate revolving front door!

Most reception staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast excellent. Room comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great Location

Breakfast is Expenssive , we didnt take it

staff, location , very quiet

Stay away

Staff was not helpful and almost antagonistic.

Very clean, lovely staff and good value for money!

Very clean, lovely staff and good value for money!

Rooms dated

Staff ok.

Room not comfortable, bed small and hot temperature. Air conditioner noisy.

Staff ok.

Worst 4 star hotel I’ve ever stayed at. More like a 2 Star

Staff rude No plug in bath Shower leaks Taps don’t work Uncomfortable bed Tried to overcharge me

Bed was ok.

The staff was at the front desk not really serviceminded :-( air condition didn't work

Bed was ok.

Average...
    • Comfort Single Room

Rude bartenders and not really excited to help you when needed. For a four day stay and the price you would expect more...

I dont like breakfast and staffs’ behaiovurs to clients.

I dont like breakfast and staffs’ behaiovurs to clients.

God valuta for pengene.

God valuta for pengene.

not so exciting
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

bathroom shower hardly any water

liocation

Location is great , walking distance to almost all...

room

Location is great , walking distance to almost all attractions

adres

adres

Breakfast was very disapointing.
    • Comfort Single Room

Breakfast was very disapointing. Room should have been renovated some years ago

Browse Cicerone Hotel traveller photo gallery