Reviews of Comfort Hotel Roma Airport Fiumicino 4 stars

Via Tempio Della Fortuna 52/B, 00054 Fiumicino, Italy

#13 of 23 hotels in Fiumicino

Great airport hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Had to make a last minute reservation close to the airport and so happy to have chose this hotel. It had a shuttle service that meets you when YOU want to be picked up, rooms are tidy and air conditioned, beds are comfy, bathrooms clean, and overall a very quiet hotel. Breakfast included comprises of basic continental goods. Perfect hotel in proximity of the airport and staff was kind and helpful. Highly recommended from someone who travels 2+ times a year to Europe.

Our room was very comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have been better, although better than some. Shower cubicle a touch small.

Our room was very comfortable. Local restaurant we visited was exceptional.

Close to good seafood restaurant and walkable to the Sea.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was very hard and made for not good sleep. Not clear about the airport shuttle.....how to get it and if there was an extra charge.

Close to good seafood restaurant and walkable to the Sea.

Very nice and warm stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff very kind. Hotel very nice and close to airport. At walking distance, excelent restaurant (sfizi di mare). Free parking and airport shuttle for 6 euros per person. For sure next overnigth at Fiumicino, this hotel will be my first option.

Stayed 1 night due to a flight change and for the price we were happy
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast wasn't great. The choice was limited and the some items were over cooked. There was also a shortage of towels in the bathroom.

The hotel was clean and the room was nice

Convient position and pleasant staff who spoke English.
    • Double or Twin Room

Directions to bus shuttle from airport. Stop 24 is not where the other numbers are outside Terminal 3 are but in the centre of the road outside terminal 3. There are no numbers marked here. After about half a hour of looking found the stop by accident.

Very convient to airport. Great restaurants walking distance.

Super nice. Great location, staff and facilities.
    • Quadruple Room

Great facilities. Our room had two floors, with one balcony on each. The boys loved the upper floor, just for them! Super helpful staff. Perfect location for early flights from Fiumicino/Davinci Airport

Staff was knowledgeable and very helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

No restaurant only breakfast. No coffee or tea pot in room!! Also no chain on door for security. Scary for a woman alone.

Staff was knowledgeable and very helpful.

The location though far was in safe clean and quiet area
    • Double or Twin Room

The lighting in the room was very poor We had to use the phone torch to find some thing from our suitcase

The location though far was in safe clean and quiet area

fine for a night.
    • Double or Twin Room

staff was weirdly unfriendly. didn't tell me that you have to stick a card in the wall to get the electricity to work and then acted like i was an idiot when i went down to ask why my lights weren't working.

Rooms are hot and no air con working.

Rooms are hot and no air con working. Lights in balcony on all night shining in to room. Beds are horrendous . Breakfast was pathetic . I would say that this was the worse night sleep I have had in hotel.

traditional oLd italian. Clean. Did not love the neighborhood. Approx 20 euros for taxi each way.
    • Quadruple Room

The shuttle service is not free. It’s is 6 euros per person. Have to schedule it ahead of time. Easier to do taxi. Staff said neighborhood safe but everything was gated or had bars. We walked to dinner but did not feel completely comfortable.

Our short stay here was perfect.

Our short stay here was perfect. The staff was incredibly helpful in helping us reserve a taxi and the breakfast was very good. There are a few restaurants nearby that were good and easy to get to walking. Short (inexpensive) shuttle to the airport. Would stay here again!

Good value for money.
    • Quadruple Room

Too far from airport. Taxi ride from the airport to the hotel took almost one hour because of traffic.

Good breakfast. Close to a couple of good restaurants.

Misleading comunicatuon if behalf of management
    • Double or Twin Room

I was told at airport info the shuttle back and forth to airport was included. I confirmed that when I arrived. Upon departure I had a shake down for 12 Eu which I felt was wrong.

Weird obsolete budget hotel and terrible staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Weird obsolete budget hotel and poor old style room. Bathroom set: 1 face towel and 1 shower towel, 1 shampoo 10ml + 1 block soap 10 gr, shower leaks, water closet very old and jellowish like public toilette. No carpet in the room and bathroom. Defective door difficult to open with the electronic key. Totally absence of information papers and minibar prices in the room. Staff really unfair and rude when answer. Pictures show the best but not the reality of the rooms. Consider this as budget hotel for 1 night stay not 3 or 4 plus star they pretend to be. At the same price Fiumicino is plenty of excellent accomodation.

Loved the hotel, but get your customer service together as far as airport transports.
    • Double or Twin Room

Getting the shuttle to the hotel was very confusing. I asked many different info desk people and everyone sent me in a different direction. Because I didn't have an international phone, I could not call. My daughter who is staying for 4 months in Rome and was not with me had to finally make the call. Then at the meeting spot, again, no signage - nothing saying Comfort Inn, etc. I the morning I had to take a taxi back to the hotel because I needed to leave before the shuttles ran and the taxi was WAY over priced. Plus the drive dropped me off at the opposite end of the entire airport, even though I told him I was flying KLM - which is not a small airline. He should of had a clue as to where to drop me off. You pay that kind of money for a taxi, you expect to at least not to have to run half the way back because the taxi drive takes you to the wrong terminal.

The property was all very nice and being just a short distance to the airport was great.

Excellent choice if flying out early from Rome Fumicino airport

Room hot overnight and we couldn’t work out how to work the electronic environment controls. No written instructions found in the room!

Helpful and recommended an excellent local Restaurant.

It was a great location for being near the airport, parking...
    • Double or Twin Room

There really wasn't anything I didn't like, the bed isn't 100% comfortable to my preference but then again I like sleeping on clouds, so i know people who like a firmer mattress would love it.

It was a great location for being near the airport, parking is a little tight and not a ton of room, but it was manageable. The breakfast had a decent amount of options which was good too. There were a lot of restaurants nearby at the marina, and cute little streets to walk around. Definitely a great location for home base near the airport. Bathroom was great, size of the room was really great, two full beds which accommodated everyone, patio out back which was awesome too.

We arrived tired after four weeks travelling and a bit more comfort would have been appreciated.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only one bath towel was provided for two people. I asked for another at reception but it was never provided. The toilet seat came off with first use. When I reported it I was told it would be fixed after we left. There was an extra charge for breakfast which was very basic. There was no English language TV.

We stayed for two nights before flying home. The location was very convenient and the hotel was easy to access using the shuttle bus. There are bars and restaurants within walking distance and a supermarket in the same street. The person on reception when we arrived recommended a lovely restaurant.

Not bad except for the misleading and false advertising.
    • Double or Twin Room

False advertising of FREE BREAKFAST. It wasn't free!

Booking.Com advertised FREE BREAKFAST, but it WAS NOT FREE! that was false advertising. I don't mind paying for it but it's the principle of the thing. I am inclined to put my negative reviews on YELP.

To exepensive
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is ok. so far but it's to exepensive when you need to take taxi to there, 2 times 25-30 euro + 115 that's more exepensive then Hilton at the airport. Would not reccomend this for family or friends. Breakfast is to much Italian.

Bed extremely hard, dim lighting, airport shuttle unreliable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Extremely hard bed and uncomfortable. Lighting was very dim. No refrigerator or microwave. Shuttle leaving airport never came and had to take taxi (24 Euros for 5 minute drive!).

Wake-up call came on time, so did shuttle going to airport at 6:00 a.m. Very clean. Quiet.

Very comfortable for my needs. The shuttle servicd
    • Double or Twin Room

The tv and the hair drier were not in working order. Attempts by reception staff to trouble shoot the tv problem was unsuccessful. An alternative hair dryer was provided.

The design and comfort of the room

A very good place to stay for airport short stays.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shuttle bus from airport to hotel - driver unfriendly - a sourpuss. The shuttle bus from hotel to airport - different driver - very friendly and helpful.

The decor is quite stunning in a 'modern mixed with antique ' style. The en-suite bathroom - just great, Substantial breakfast. Helpful, friendly desk staff.

Convenient location to the airport; however, customer are not treated the same.
    • Double or Twin Room

In my reservation it said Breakfast was included, I was told, at the property, that my rate did not include breakfast. I was charged extra. I also noticed that we were charged for the shuttle service and I know another family with 3 children and 2 adults were not charged. I know this because they spoke in Spanish to the same staff member that charged me for the breakfast and they did not realized that I spoke and understood perfect Spanish. I was treated well by other staff members but I believe there is a preferential policy in effect at this location

Close to the airport

Staff helpful, close to airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn't have coff/tea or option to heat water.

Staff helpful, close to airport. Shuttle is 6 Euro and they have one leaving at 6 am. Taxi from airport 25 EURO.

The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood and we...
    • Double or Twin Room

Because of its location, the neighborhood restaurants are not that friendly or accomodating and very rude. It is unfortunate because the hotel is nice and comfortable.

The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood and we only stayed one night, but it was clean and the staff is nice and friendly and accomodating. Recommended for a short stay. Also a grocery store near by was a huge plus.

A good option for flights that require an overnight stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Minor quibble: the drains in the shower and the sink drain very slowly.

Everything we needed. The room was very basic - i.e. no unnecessary furnishings like luggage racks - because most people stay here only one night to connect to a flight the next day. We stayed 2 nights, and visited the amazing ruins at Ostia Antica, by local bus. We chose cappuccini and cornetti at a local bar rather than the hotel's €7.50 breakfast. We made good use of the in-room safe.

Ideal for a night at the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

Air con a bit cronky. Upstairs noisy during the night - furniture scraping & plodding about (we had an early flight)

Staff very friendly and helpful. Very well organised. Breakfast good value.

Acessable to Airport...
    • Double or Twin Room

Our family felt we were penalized for not booking from their website. We were charged 6 euro per person to travel to and from the airport (family of four). Other family members had free transportation. Our room was same price as other family members who booked directly with Hotel website.. Also air condition was turned off in hotel because the Hotel considered temperature outside to be pleasant to open our windows! There are many reasons for Air condition (severe allergies which I have and comfort!!

Room very clean. Close to airport for an next day departure.

Nice modern hotel, good parking, easy shuttle to airport...
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice modern hotel, good parking, easy shuttle to airport (10-15 minutes 6 euros per person from 6:30-11 pm) excellent shower. Breakfast was Good selection of pastry's, Italian toast sandwiches, eggs, meat, cheese, juice. Had a lady making coffees

Not satisfied
    • Double or Twin Room

I was promised a room with a balcony but what we had was a "patio" which meant a disgusting concrete cage without any view and with poor plastic furniture. The refused to change rooms and we were really disappointed.

Comfortable beds and big room

I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a great place to stay after arrival at the airport. The buffet breakfast was great and not expensive. The only problem that I had was that they are fully booked on the night before we leave Italy so we will have to find another hotel..

Was clean, and had a good breakfast. Shuttle to airport (extra fee) was prompt.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not much to do around hotel, a bit out of the way, but did find a good restaurant a few blocks over.

Large bathroom was nice. Could walk to good restaurant.

Stopped by to have a crab pasta dish at Sfizi but they did not have crab that day....
    • Double or Twin Room

To have been told about the shuttle.

ordinariness. The lady at desk was very friendly which is nice. Finding the shuttle at the airport though was not so easy. When people book you might want to let them know where to go.

Poor
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was dusty, bathroom was moldy and smelly. Mini bar very poor with two water and one coke. Breakfast was OK but need more options.

It was very close to the beach.

Quiet,Easy, Modern

Nil

Very Close to local beaches, restaurants, staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and modern, bathroom and room extremely clean. Shuttle to airport from hotel - cheap, quick (15minutes away) on time and helpful. Breakfast was very nice with plenty of variety and great coffee. A wonderful place to stay, bed was also very comfortable. Even found an iPad charger for me when I couldn't locate mine. Congratulations to the management team

Close to the airport
    • Quadruple Room

The shuttle service was a bit expensive (in the US A it's usually a perk) & the staff in the breakfast room we're unfriendly & didn't make me feel welcome.

The location to the airport and had a room to accommodate a family

the breakfast was fresh
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms that i booked were not what was represented in the hotel photos. there was a bad smell in the corridor and through most of the hotel. the blonde lady at the counter was extremely rude and she thought she was clever when she made comments about me in Italian, thinking I would not understand her but I am from an Italian background.

the breakfast was fresh

Very practical.
    • Double or Twin Room

It is far from central Rome and a railroad station.

The location of this hotel is perfect for those who will take a plane in the morning, in reason of the proximity with the airport. The room are excellent and there are wonderful restaurants at walking distance.

Serviceable and clean
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Our original room was advertised as a "family" room (described as suitable for 2 adults and 2 children) - but was super cramped with just two double/full beds. We were only two adults and one small kid, but there is no way I can sleep in a double bed with my husband - and I could have shared the other bed with my 6 year old daughter, but she moves around a lot and I needed to get rest before an early morning flight. I went to the front desk to inquire about a new room and they finally, somewhat reluctantly, agreed to move us to a room with one king bad and one twin, which was perfect. It was also much roomier and we were able to eat dinner in the room (take out pizza and a bottle of red from the nearby grocery) improvising a little living room with the ottoman, a swivel chair and the twin bed. The first room was way too cramped to have done that.

The place was very clean, the check in was easy and the shuttle in the morning was prompt. There was a big grocery store just a 1/2 block away and a decent pizza place a block away. The breakfast in the morning was fine. We only had about 10 minutes before our shuttle, so just had a couple of coffees and my daughter had some baked good thingy. But, there was lots of fresh fruit, juice cereal and things like coronettos. The breakfast staff were very friendly. The shuttle was on time (and very nice inside) and made just one stop. We arrived at Terminal 3 14 minutes after leaving the hotel.

Easy, comfortable and accessible. Great value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Everything was just what we needed for a transit stay.

Ideal airport hotel with easy parking, easy to find, easy access and nice firm comfortable bed in a clean room. Breakfast was fast and efficient, perfect for a quick departure to the airport.

Nice hotel near FCO- there is an option to the Hilton near the airport!
    • Quadruple Room

The breakfast lady was bit grumpy. We were still at breakfast a few minutes after the "ending" time, and she made it known to us that it was time for us to leave. Then my daughter accidently spilled something on the floor in her rush to leave, which caused the breakfast lady quite a bit of annoyance since we she had to clean it up. I guess I felt we didn't really feel like guests at this point, just an annoyance.

We had a very stressful day, and the front desk manager was very helpful. Room was very nice with a separate area for our two kids to sleep in, which was quite nice.

Totally disappointed. Didnt get what I paid for and would like a refund! Would not recommend.
    • Quadruple Room

Poor communication amongst staff who gave the perception that this was all such a bore! No breakfast despite having been reassured prior booking that breakfast would be available given early departure and that my daughter who has dietary restrictions that there would be plentiful fresh fruit for her...yes two day old small apples and even getting them was a stress full event!!. What breakfast was given was stale and hardly worth eating. Poor customer service! Stale and dated rooms that needed airing and the bathroom needed a good clean

Nil

great Hotel if you need to be close to the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

very helpful staff which will help you to find everything around the hotel they have shuttle Bus from and to the airport which make it very easy if you need to stay close to the airport clean , the bed is comfortable , breakfast was good

Great value and comfort in Fiumicino with airport shuttle

No restaurant on site.

Loved the look of the hotel - very boutique! Comfortable, spacious room, nice bed, quiet location. Large grocery store nearby for wine and snacks, but no restaurants. Set in a residential location - felt very safe. Staff was exceptional. If you're using as a home base and traveling into Rome to see the sights - note that the taxi cost is roughly $60 Euros, but is the fastest way into the center of Rome. They offer a nice continental breakfast in the mornings but no actual restaurant on site.

Comfortable rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Airport shuttle infrequent and hard to find at airport. Fairly long taxi ride Eu25 from airport to hotel. Charge for airport shuttle if hotel booked via Booking-com. Average breakfast selection.

Comfortable room, well equipped. Sort stroll to several riverside restaurants

A great airport hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning was noisy in my room, and the shower head didn't work very well.

The staff were very helpful, and the room was quite large. The WIFI worked better than any hotel I stayed at while in Italy. The shuttle to and from the hotel was convenient and reasonably priced.

OK for last minute overnight stay in Fiumicino
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The rooms are small and feel tight. The location of the property is hard to define and didn't know if it was a good or bad area. There is no on site restaurant or nearby store if one should arrive late. Felt it was too much money for what it was.

Breakfast was decent; staff was friendly and helpful with young children.

Good but make sure you get a price quote for more than 1 person if not traveling alone.
    • Double or Twin Room

What I hated was that the quoted price was for 1 person. This fact was in very fine print and not disclosed initially. When my wife and I got to the hotel we were told that we needed to pay an extra 25E for two people. With every other hotel in Italy the quoted rate did not change for one or two people. In the U.S. the quoted rate is always good for two people. Felt this was an unconscionable "bait and switch". Really left a sour taste for what otherwise would have been a nice stay.

Clean and modern. Asked for extra pillows and got them right away. AC was a little better than normal for Italy. Close enough to the airport.

Clean , basic hotel
    • Quadruple Room

Airport shuttle charges $6 per person. Most places provide a free shuttle.

Clean room , comfortable beds . It was good for a one night stay before flying out .

ok place to stay, they need to figure out their shuttle policy so it is clear to their patrons.

shuttle from the airport was difficult to figure out. Also, shuttle back to airport was advertised as free, but we were told it was only free if we had booked directly with the hotel. If you call the number for the hotel, it forwards to a 3rd party. When we pointed this out to the desk clerk, they were not interested.

Handy to the airport and Ostia Antica
    • Double or Twin Room

The reaction of one of the male staff when I asked if I could have a top bed sheet. He was agast that I asked for one and simply stated that they only put a dooner on top. He wouldn't entertain giving us a sheet. We were provided with soap and shampoo etc, but as with the rest of the places we stayed in Italy they don,t seem to provide room facilities for making tea and coffee. Find it difficult to understand a 4 star rating given for this accomodation.

The dinning room staff were very friendly and served up a good breakfast. Most of the reception staff were very helpful in providing directions to attractions and restaurants.

Clean and friendly
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel itself was very nice, but the location wasn't the best, but it was pretty close to the airport, so it served its purpose for our stay.

Cleanliness and friendly and helpful staff

Truely Nice All Around
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing to do with hotel, that I stupidly missed my flight but the hotel staff and the people of the neighborhood made an unexpected extra day near Rome Airport FCU a great experience and got to meet very nice people

This was a second last minute book of a room through booking.com missed my flight from Rome to Athens and had a last minute extra night in Rome area great neighborhood got my laundry done at OndaBlu lavanderia coin laudery it appears there even though it said self service the very nice lady did it all told me to come back in an hour. Very nice working class neighborhood very nice people.

If you want to stay near the Rome airport this is not the place.. Do not stay here
    • Double or Twin Room

location size of room location is terrible if you are looking for an airport hotel it is not that close to the airport -- worst hotel experience in a long time

Beware this hotel is NOT in the Rome Airport.. which was not clear from the description on Booking.com... its at least 12=15 mins from the Airport in a town called Fumincino which is -- to put it mildly in the middle of nowhere. Room was too small for my husband and I to even move in -- elevator too small to bring up our bags, the breakfast was not worth 14 euro for two and it was an 18 Euro cab ride to the airport. Do not stay there

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Good location and good restaurantes near by
    • Double or Twin Room

They told me the shuttle to the airport would be maximum 15 mins so I planned my time accordingly and instead the shuttle took 40 mins! I arrived late to the airport. Need to tell people that the shuttle makes multiple pick ups and does not take 15 mins but to plan 30-40 mins

Good location and good restaurantes near by

Shuttle right on time, clean room, excellent breakfast, great price
    • Double or Twin Room

Good shuttle service to and from airport, excellent breakfast, room was very clean, nice little balcony, private porch which was really an unexpected surprise, fridge in room which was cold...overall would certainly stay there again, no issues, no problems.

Friendly staff, good breakfast. Awful location.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Awful location. Not an airport hotel. It cost us 45 Euros to get from the airport to the hotel. The neighbourhood was not great. We were there for only one night before we caught our connecting flight, so the place served its purpose.

Breakfast was good. Staff were very helpful and sweet.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Comfortable for an overnight stay near Fiumicino Airport Rome.
    • Double or Twin Room

They should have specified EXACTLY where to catch the shuttle service and the SPECIFIC name of the shuttle service. The driver looked directly at me as I as arriving, but didn't ask where I was going and left, I had to call the hotel and wait an hour in the shuttle parking area until the next shuttle.

Comfortable room, great for an overnight stay near Fiumicino airport.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great stop over hotel. With restfeul sleep rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to dislike!

I walked right in and grabbed my key and went to my room which was perfect! The check-out process was great! The front desk called my taxi and it was ready at 4:30 am!

helped us out in a time of stress
    • Double or Twin Room

not to be helped with hotel full so we could not chance rooms but babies next door crying all night.

needed room after BA cancelled flight Glad we could use hotel. Airport bus great with 0600 pickup.

Delightful accommodations for myself, my grandson and his friend
    • Quadruple Room

I did not like the fact that the airport shuttle did not begin until 6:00 am when most of us had to leave on a 6:30 am flight necessitating the expense of a Taxi on top of the 58 Euros I had paid to get here from where I was in Rome. I believe this should be highlighted in the booking info because I would have gotten a place closer to the airport.

I liked the hotel very much it was within walking distance of the beach

Comfort hotel not really a comfort to tired travellers!
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel should offer transportation shuttle from the airport. We paid $35 Euros to get to the hotel. Reception desk didn't offer us any help or suggestion to find a nearby restaurant for dinner👎

Great breakfast and friendly restaurant staff.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Decent overnight room, early start and fantastic food at a restaurant which the hotel had cards for.
    • Double or Twin Room

The trying to get the shuttle bus from the airport to hotel. Rip off taxi drivers wanted to tell us it was 40euro drive, when in fact the shuttle (when we found it) was 6Euro each, and we didn't have to pay that anyway, the hotel did, which was good. We had been warned about the cab driver scams and refused to believe them that it was ages away, we'd been to Rome before! And Fumincino City( as they call it) is about 5 minutes from the airport. Very hard to find the shuttle as the hotel had no directions or signpost. There was also a slight problem with us not realizing that they don't turn the air conditioners on till July or whenever, but certainly not early May even though it was 27C !

The location for a great local restaurant and the taxi pick up at 5.00am! Was very efficient. The staff were ok but not especially friendly, but that may have been language barrier. Room super clean and big enough - good bed.

Nice place to stay near the airport in Rome. the town itself is NOTHING to write home about.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice sized room. Clean. Good beds - excellent shower - brilliant staff who were more than helpful the property does not look like much from the outside and is on a small residential road. Dont be fooled. Its lovely inside - did not hear airplanes

Good location and complimentary breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

I took a shuttle which arrived 12 mins late so that was disappointing. The pillows were uncomfortable and I opted to fold my jacket up and sleep on it rather than use the stiff pillows.

The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection and everything tasted great. The bathroom was very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Close to airport for early flight, clean, quiet,staff...

Et

Close to airport for early flight, clean, quiet,staff directed us to a great local neighborhood business area, walked to beach. Area felt like southern California.

Staying over in Fiumicchino
    • Double or Twin Room

No restaurant on site for supper but a short walk nets overpriced but good Italian restaurants. In fact I plan on a stay over sometime in the future to go back to the restaurant we ate at and order the dish I wish I had ordered this round. It's interesting to see that Fiumicchino is an interesting spot even though a car is required to roam a bit. Juices seem to be from concentrate and very sugary. But that seems to be the way things are in Italy. I think there are salesmen going around small hotels around the world to show them that a machine which automatically doles out smooth (constantly stirred) concentrate juice is easier to deal with, without telling them how sugary the altered stuff is, deadly for weight gain and obesity. I saw a salesman in action at a hotel in Mynmmar which has no clue about how these clever machines get them hooked on having to buy the canned or frozen concentrate from them in the future. Sugared drinks have been contributing to obesity and diabetes in the US and now they are available to the world.

breakfast in a sunny room...did have good Italian or American coffee, particularly a pot of American coffee ready to be poured into bugs by guests ourselves versus waiting for coffee to be made a cup at a time. Ok scrambled eggs with yummy but fatty ham. Very delicious Danish pastry.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Thanks but no thanks!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Dirty entrance to hotel. No air conditioning. Dirty balcony. No working fridge. Dusty curtains. Leaking shower stall. Dark and narrow hallway. Pricey breakfast when other hotels Includes it.

Small but nice reception area. Nice and comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Comfort Hotel Roma Airport

Attitude Hidden charges The did not honor the booked price

One couple and only one set of towel One little soap only one so little it kept falling from hand Ac could not turn on Call several times front desk an a blonde lady finally answer When questioned about ac we told them that if they have it controlled She said yes and I replied that is was very warm inside the room She said sorry but may 9 is not running We will put it on in two weeks to save money I replied I will put all this in trip advisor to which she replied yes go ahead

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Rude staff! Never again!
    • Double or Twin Room

Rude, added breakfast fee when included, did not explain their use of power and how to even turn on the lights. Had to ask front desk to learn to put room key in light switch. And they were rude and offended like we put them out to accommodate us for our money!!!

The shuttle to leave the hotel and staff

Good deal, pleasant people and modern room and bath
    • Double or Twin Room

Grocery store a block from hotel is very good. Huge McDonalds nearby. No food served in hotel, does offer a paid breakfast but left too early to use. Room is great. Bathroom excellent. Remembered our room preferences.

fraudulent hotel description
    • Double or Twin Room

In my opinion the hotel description is fraudulent. The pictures here have nothing to do with the reality. At least not for the room I got. I am booking very often with booking.com but this was the first time ever that I experienced something like this. This is just a No-Go! I arrived late at the property (10:30pm). There are no more options around to buy something at this time. So make sure to get what you need at the airport (water, food, etc.).

It's close to the airport making in an option for a overnight stay when having transit at FCO airport. Nevertheless bear in mind that the last hotel shuttle leaves at 10:10pm from the airport. After that time you have to take a taxi.

Browse Comfort Hotel Roma Airport Fiumicino traveller photo gallery