Reviews of Conchiglia Azzurra Hotel & Spa 4 stars

Via Dei Bacini 1, 73010 Porto Cesareo, Italy

#17 of 19 hotels in Porto Cesareo

The restaurant for dinner was closed - but I can understand, since it was off season - it made me discover lovely Porto Cesareo even more

Since it was low season, there were only a few guest and also the beach was lovely quiet and clean - neverless the staff was super friendly and accomodating - it felt like home- Thank you very much

No wiriless connection. I could not even check my mails in the room. (It was quite important for me, that's why I was in Italy.) I also think that they should improve their breakfast service. I couldn't even eat an egg! (Because there is no egg on the service.) No tomatos, olives, some kinds of cheese, etc.

Everybody I've met in the hotel was so kind & friendly. It's just next to the beach. I've been here for bussiness trip but I felt like I'm at vacation. AirCo. System in the rooms are REALLY great.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

When the weather was bad and we found the spa closed, the receptionist was not able to inform us about its opening time.

The beach is awesome. The hotel has spa.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Needs wider range of breakfast variety. Better matteresses and a general refurb as le dune hotel next door seems much better

Staff were friendly and location is great

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bathroom was jokingly tiny (we stayed in a family room (main room+an addirional room for our kid). The shower was so small so I could bot breathe eith the shower curtain closed! The facility was old & dirty. There was an awful smell of humidity in the room. They wanted to charge 20€ per day for beach entrance! Fortunately thy've waiced it afterwards. Very expensive goven the service you get.

Excellent location, ok beach facility. Room size was ok except the bathroom

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Poor wi-fi connection in the room. Sun beds are at an extra fee but still reasonable.

The location next to the beautiful white sand beach. The staff are nice and helpful. You can walk into the centre it takes about 10 min.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

a very dated hotel with poor facilities and unfriendly staff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

Not worth the money,I don't think it was 4 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2015

Wi fi is owful

Beach

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.